Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Power Points ( Chapter 40 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
On day and another ‘episode’ of this incredible story! A lot of our Sailor Scouts have reached the Valkyrie form now! And how about that twist in that duel, huh? Oh, those ‘images’ have a purpose and meaning, but you have to read to find out that meaning! However, I can promise that the action and adventure in this story are going to skyrocket along with the drama! I hope that you are enjoying reading this as I am writing it and there are many more surprised to come everyone! I know that this has been getting ‘routine’ and stuff, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 40: Power Points

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Today, we are inside of Compa’s home within Planeptune where we find our group of adventures made up of the group that came from Earth and those from Gamindustri itself, the four CPUs, Neptune, Noire, Vert, and Blanc, IF, the wandering adventurer, Compa, the Planeptune nurse in-training, MAGES., the ‘mad scientist magician’ from an alternate Gamindustri, and MarvelousAQL, a lovely orange haired kunoichi who is also from the same alternate Gamindustri as the mad scientist magician. Recently, our group has gained four Key Fragments and they are basically what the name implies, they are pieces of a key to release the seal on Historie, a living magical tome, a kind of book, who may contain the knowledge that they need to win against their enemy, Arfoire, who is out to claim the power of the four CPUs in order to gain the ability to harness Etherion, the power of creation itself within Suguha AKA Sailor Celestial, and restore Earth and Gamindustri, which has become linked with ‘other worlds’, back to normal. Right now, however, they are at an ‘impasse’ on their mission.

 

Neptune says, “Welcome to the start of the one-hundred and twenty-eighth ‘Where is Histy Summit’!”

 

As Compa claps her hands, Yolei asks, solemnly, “Really, Nep?”

 

IF says, “Anyway, let’s hear about the information that we have.”

 

Neptune says, “I have a whopping…nothing!”

 

IF retorts, solemnly, “I wasn’t counting on you, anyways. How about everyone else?”

 

Ken says, “Not a thing, IF.”

 

Izzy says, “I’ve heard the databases of the whole of Gamindustri, but there is nothing found.”

 

Kazuto says, “The libraries didn’t have anything useful either.”

 

Davis says, “In short, we have a big fat zip.”

 

Asuna asks, “What about you IF?”

 

IF responds, “I went to my best sources, including Otome-chan, but I’ve got nothing too.”

 

Neptune says, “So, we all had nada then. If we only had Histy to give us a clue…”

 

Noire asks, “It just dawned on me, but why not ask Planeptune’s Basilicom for help?”

 

Vert says, “Well, Planeptune’s Basilicom would know than anyone about Planeptune itself.”

 

Neptune retorts, “Good point. Why didn’t I come up with that?”

 

Blanc says, “You are supposed to be the CPU here you know…”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Anyway, it is a good idea.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “I agree, Kari.”

 

Davis asks Kari, “By the way, Kari, are you feeling okay?”

 

Kari responds, curiously, “Why do you ask Dai-kun?”

 

Gatomon says, plainly, “Well, it is a fact that you are tossing and turning in your sleep lately like you are having a nightmare.”

 

Yui says, “Now that I think about it…Mommy has been tossing and turning like that at night too.” Plenty of the others look at both Kari and Asuna with concerned looks especially their boyfriends.

 

Kazuto asks Asuna, “Asuna?”

 

Asuna responds, nervously, “I’ve been having weird nightmares lately, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Weird nightmares?”

 

Asuna tells Kazuto, with a warm smile, “Don’t worry, Kirito-kun. I’m okay. It isn’t anything revolving around ‘that’. I promise.”

 

Kazuto says, with a warm smile, “I believe you, Asuna.”

 

Asuna responds, “Thank you, Kirito-kun.”

 

Davis asks Kari, concerned, “Kari-chan?”

 

Kari responds, with a smile, “I’m okay, Dai-kun. Really.” Kari kisses Davis on the lips, but deep inside, she is mentally kicking herself. Asuna glances at Kari and Kari makes a motion that saying ‘yes’ to some kind of unsaid thing.

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, solemnly, “So, Kari-chan is experiencing the same ‘dreams’ that I am. No…Not dreams…not nightmares…visions…horrible visions…” Asuna then glances at Serena and Suguha in which images of a vision of Valkyrie Sailor Moon and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial along with some kind of dark dragon type creature and then they are engulfed in an explosion which seemly vaporizes them. In Kari’s mind, she is seeing the same images and both Asuna and Kari remember a voice telling them: ‘The multiverse will die if they don’t perform this act, but they will die and if they die, then all will be lost in the end…If they don’t perform the act, all will die, but if they do, they will die and all will be lost in the end…’ The memory of these ‘images’ send shivers down their spines as group prepares to head to the Planeptune’s Basilicom, Neptune’s Basilicom, in order to find information on where Historie could be sealed.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts Universe, Yen Sid’s Tower

 

Within the tower home of former Keyblade Master, Yen Sid, he and his protégé, Keyblade Master and Disney Castle ruler, King Mickey, are talking together and King Mickey has a greatly concerned look on his face.

 

King Mickey asks, “Are you sure, Master Yen Sid?”

 

Yen Sid replies, “I believe so, Mickey. I have done much research and I believe that’s what they are planning.”

 

King Mickey says, “I didn’t think that it existed.”


Yen Sid says, “And it may be the reason that they took over the test from the Fusion Dimension.”

 

King Mickey asks, “About them…?”

 

Yen Sid says, “Yes, I know. I believe I know what their leader’s objective is.”

 

King Mickey asks, surprised, “You do?”

 

Yen Sid says, with a nod, “And I believe that their leader is letting the past rule over him and leading to the creation of a nightmare that we may not expect.” King Mickey’s eyes widen and he can’t help to wonder what his former teacher meant by that. Yen Sid says, “However, for the moment, we need to focus on the situation at hand.”

 

King Mickey says, “Yes, we do. Most likely, they don’t want to run the risk of a ‘surprise factor’ with us gathering the seven ‘Keybladers of Light’ needed for their plans.”

 

Yen Sid says, “Indeed.”

 

King Mickey says, “I just hope that they can stop their plans before it is too late.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Back in Planeptune, we are inside of Planeptune’s Basilicom where we find our group entering the Basilicom.

 

Neptune yells out, excitedly, “Hiya there!”

 

One of the Basilicom staff says, “Oh! It is the Loli-cute girl from before!”

 

Yolei says, with a groan, “Here we go again.”

 

Neptune says, “Been a while, hasn’t it? Didn’t think that you would remember me.”

 

The staff member responds, “How could I forget? A Loli-child like you is a treasure in this world!”

 

Davis asks, nervously, “Is anyone else disturbed?”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, shucks. Stop embarrassing me.”

 

The staff member asks, “And how may I be assistances to you and your friends?”

 

Compa asks, “We have a question on the dungeons of Planeptune.”

 

The staff member responds, “Dungeons? How unusual for such cute girls to be asking about all that.”

 

Plenty of the males of our group glare at the Basilicom staff member and Amara says, “Hey, buddy, plenty of these ‘cute girls’ are already taken so don’t get any ideas.”

 

The staff member replies, nervously, “Thought never crossed my mind.”

 

Neptune asks, “Is there like a super rare dungeon hidden around here?”

 

The staff member says, curiously, “A super rare dungeon you say…”

 

IF says, “For example, a dungeon not made public by the Basilicom or like ruins…”

 

The staff member says, “Lore has it that there is a dungeon where the heroes Quartet trained eons ago.”

 

Keiko asks, “Heroes Quartet?”

 

Neptune asks, “Ah, that sounds super dungeon-y! And where is this dungeon?”

 

The staff member responds, “This is from lore, so, there is no precise location…”

 

Tai says, with a sigh, “Figured as much…”

 

Neptune says, “Ah, just when I thought that we had a lead…”

 

Cody says, “Maybe we do.”

 

Blanc says, “Yes. If the lore can be unraveled, we will have a strong lead.”

 

Compa asks, “Come to think of it, does any goddess remember anything from that time?”

 

Noire says, “We’re not sure. For the most part, we’ve been living in Celestia.”

 

Vert says, “True. I can only vaguely remember our former goddess…”

 

Neptune says, “Even my trusty goddesses are no use…”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “That’s ironic coming from someone who lost their memory…”

 

The staff member, who somehow didn’t get that a few members of the group are all four CPUs of Gamindustri, says, “There should be more information here so I’ll see what I can find.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Planeptune’s Basilicom is the best! Unlike some other Basilicoms.”

 

The staff member says, “Well, serving a Loli-cute child like you is as important as anything. Come back later. I’ll see what I can find.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “Thank you.”

 

The staff member responds, “Anytime sweetie.”

 

Rika tells Keiko, with a smirk, “Didn’t know that you were quite the minx Keiko?”

 

Keiko blushes in embarrassment and Davis asks, “Seriously, doesn’t anyone find that disturbing?” Our group then takes their leave and the staff member, wondering about Neptune and the others, starts to work to gather the information that they need.

 

Outside of the Basilicom, Lita asks, “Now what?”

 

Amara says, “We ask around.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “If we ask around, we might find people that know about the lore.”

 

Keiko asks, “Um, who are these heroes that you are talking about?”

 

Kazuto responds, “The heroes Quartet, Keiko. They are a group of four people that fought against the ‘mother’ of Neptune and her fellow CPUs.”

 

Mimi asks, amazed, “They fought against a real-life goddess?”

 

Ken says, “Based on what information we gathered, they were four humans with very special weapons that could defeat even a goddess. Based on what was said, the former goddess had turned to ‘wickedness’ and the four humans battled her. When they defeated her, the former goddess repented and to make up for her ‘crimes’, she created the four CPUs from her power to rule the world in her stead before she vanished. However, the four heroes died in that battle and most likely, she also died because it was her last act to divide her power between Neptune and her fellow CPUs since she was most likely injured from that battle since those weapons can really ‘hurt’ her.”

 

TK asks, “Wait! Didn’t Noire and the others say that they are ‘following the will of the former goddess’?”

 

Mina asks, with a nod, “Yeah! And they told us that they can hear the ‘voice’ of the former goddess, right?”

 

Blanc says, “That’s right.”

 

Vert says, “In fact, it was the voice of the former goddess that told us to team up on Neptune to end the stalemate of the Console Wars.”

 

Neptune asks, stunned, “Wait! It was the former goddess that told you to attack me? If she is my mother, why would she want to kill me? Haven’t I been a good girl?”

 

Kazuto says, looking in deep thought, “Something tells me that isn’t the case, Neptune…”

 

Everyone else, minus Serena, looks at Kazuto and Asuna asks, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Yui asks, curiously, “Daddy?”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a smile, “Hold on, everyone. ‘Sherlock Kirito’ is on the case.”

 

Kazuto tells Ryoutarou, annoyed, “Seriously, Klein?”

 

Suguha asks, “What’s your theory big brother?”

 

Kazuto says, “Actually, it is just a feeling, Sugu. What Ken just said also gets me thinking about something like: How can Neptune and her fellow CPUs listen to the ‘voice of the goddess’ if she could have been gone for so long. If those warriors had weapons that could hurt someone like her, I doubt that she came out of that fight with just bruises and scratches.”

 

Blanc says, “You have a point there.”

 

Vert says, “Indeed. Lore has it that it was a great battle, so, it would be doubt that the former goddess came out of it unscathed.”

 

Matt says, “However, Kazuto, we aren’t talking about a ‘mortal’ per say. This is a ‘divine being’ and plus, there are worlds where there are ways where people that have gone to the ‘great beyond’ can communicate with those in the ‘mortal world’.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Matt has a point.”

 

Kazuto says, “I know, but…”

 

Davis says, “Something about this still ‘bugs’ you.” Kazuto nods his head, but on the meanwhile, Serena is seeing images of four men and one woman with silver long hair in her mind with a female voice warning the silver haired woman about the power within her.

 

Darien notices Serena’s ‘spaced out’ look and he asks Serena, “Serena?”

 

Serena snaps back to focus and she asks, “Y-Yes, Darien-kun?”

 

Darien tells Serena, “You were spacing out Meatball Head. Is something wrong?”

 

Serena responds, with a smile, “No, Darien-kun. Like you said, I was just ‘spacing out’.”

 

Raye asks, “When is that unusual for you?”

 

Serena glares at Raye and Darien asks Serena, “Are you sure?”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “I’m fine, Darien-kun.” Serena kisses Darien on the lips, but Darien’s bond with Serena tells him that she is far from okay, however, he can tell that she is suffering from confusion about something. For the moment, Darien decides not to press her.

 

Minato says, “Anyway, our main focus should be finding this place in Planeptune. It might be the key to find Historie.”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “Good point, Minato-kun.”

 

Kazuto says, “I agree. For now, let’s focus on finding that dungeon.” Our group nod their heads in agreement and they start to ask around in which they run into Tekken, Falcom, Broccoli, and CyberConnect2 where they end up in the cavern where they found Planeptune’s Key Fragment and fought Arfoire.

 

Noire asks, “So, this is where you found Planeptune’s Key Fragment?”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

Noire says, “I see.”

 

Keiko asks, “Is something wrong Noire?”

 

Noire responds, “It is just a hunch, but something doesn’t feel right here.”

 

IF asks, “You mean about the hidden path?”

 

Noire says, “Yes, I can’t tell me what’s bugging me so…”

 

Suguha says, “You aren’t the only ones that’s ‘bugged’ Noire.”

 

Kazuto asks Suguha, “You feel it too, Sugu?”

 

Suguha nods her head and Serena says, “I feel the same way.”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Neptune then asks, feeling something, “Huh?”

 

Hinata asks, “What’s wrong Neptune?”

 

Neptune says, “This is weird. I feel a breeze coming from the dead end.”

 

IF asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Vert says, “It’s true. I feel a breeze coming from the dead end.”

 

Blanc says, “Maybe…” Blanc then goes over to the end and seemly disappears into the wall.”

 

Compa says, shocked, “Lady Blanc disappeared into the wall!”

 

Amara says, with a smirk, “No, she didn’t Compa.”

 

Michelle says, holding up her Aqua Mirror as Sailor Neptune, “There is no wall. It is an illusion.”

 

Blanc then reappears from the ‘wall’ and she says, “There is a path up ahead. Maybe this is the dungeon that we have been looking for.”

 

IF says, amazed, “And I didn’t even notice.”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, you did it!”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Oh, it was nothing. I’ll just have a bucket of pudding as a reward.”

 

IF says, with a smirk, “Don’t get too excited just yet. But still, I guess that you deserve it.”

 

Lita says, excitedly, “Awesome, let’s do this!”

 

Kazuto says, “Don’t be in such a rush, Lita.”

 

Lita asks, curiously, “Why not?”

 

Tai responds, “Trap.”

 

Sora asks Tai, “Do you think that there is a trap in the dungeon?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I have to agree with Tai. Arfoire is most likely the one that sealed Historie in the first place.”

 

Darien says, nodding his head, “Agreed, Kazuto. Arfoire wouldn’t keep Historie unguarded. We have to prepare for monsters and more.”

 

Amara says, nodding her head in agreement, “I agree. Arfoire might have some defenses and ‘other surprises’ waiting for us in there.”

 

Trista says, giving a nod of her head as well, “Yes. Remember, she managed to negate the CPUs’ and our ability to tap into the greater depths of our powers and transform.”

 

TK says, “It was only because of our Sword Skills and ALO magic spells that we got out of that ‘first round’ and the ‘super robot’ that they sent against us next went berserk with Naruto and our ninjas retaining their chakra abilities.”

 

Ken says, “I doubt that Arfoire will make any more mistakes and oversights like those.”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head in agreement, “I have to agree. Arfoire won’t make the same mistakes twice.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Then we have to make her make new mistakes.”

 

Yolei asks, curiously, “Does that make sense?” Davis gives a glare before our group goes through the illusionary wall and into the dungeon area where they fight plenty of monsters that they found in Planeptune, but they also find plenty of monsters that they fought in SAO including lizardmen, kobolds, and even Fallen Elves in which Asuna slams her rapier hard against one of them.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Switch!” Asuna leaps back and Kazuto leaps in to finish off the Fallen Elf with Nightmare Raid, a powerful fifteen hit Dual Wielding Sword Skill combo, in which he roars before shattering into hundreds of ‘pieces’.

 

Rika says, “That’s the last one.”

 

Ken says, “For the moment.”

 

Neptune yells out, “Is this where Histy is? Hey, Histy!”

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “Neptune, do you want to attract every monster that Arfoire has got in the place?! Cut it out!”

 

Kazuto says, “Too late, Yolei. We’re not alone, but it isn’t monsters that’s here.”

 

Arfoire’s voice then booms, “I’ve been waiting for you, Neptune. Took you long enough to get here.”

 

Lita says, “And here comes the witch with the deity complex.”

 

Arfoire then steps out into the open and she says, “You have got quite the mouth. I can’t wait to shut it for good.”

 

Amara says, “If we had a yen for the many times that we heard that or something like it…”

 

Vert says, “With you here, it is proof that Historie is here as well.”

 

Arfoire says, “Exactly. I knew that you would come here after you collected the Key Fragments.”

 

Noire says, “Now I know what was bugging me.”

 

Serena says, plainly, “Trap.”

 

Raye says, with a nod, “Obviously, Meatball Head. It was too obvious that we would come after Historie and here she is to say: ‘You’ve just walked into my trap’.”

 

IF says, concerned, “Oh no! Nep, run!”

 

Arfoire says, “I invited you. It is obvious that you should stay for a while.” There is a roar behind our group and they look to see Killachine style robot behind them.

 

Neptune asks, “When did that monster get behind us?”

 

Rika says, seriously, “There is no time to ask about that! We need to knock it out and get you and Suguha out of here!”

 

Trista says, “It is obvious that she is after the two of you.”

 

Suguha says, taking out her broach, “She is getting my power over my dead body! Time to end this fiasco!”

 

Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Moon, Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mars Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Jupiter Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Uranus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Saturn Power, Make-up!

 

Neptune Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Sun Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Star Power, Make-up!

 

Orion Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Nebula Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Galaxy Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

With their classic transformation phrases spoken, Suguha, Serena, Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amara, Hotaru, Michelle, Trista, Kari, Asuna, Shion, Rini, Molly, and Hinata transform into their Sailor Scout forms of Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, Sailor Orion, Sailor Neo Moon, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Galaxy with Celestial, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Sun, and Star in Valkyrie Sailor Scouts with the rest in Eternal Sailor Scout forms. Soon after, they are joined by Davis, going into his Light Hawk form, and Darien transforming into Tuxedo Mask.

 

Noire turns into her HDD form of Black Heart and she says, “They’re right! Let’s defeat that tin can!”  Blanc, Vert, and Neptune join in by transforming into their HDD forms of White Heart, Green Heart, and Purple Heart.

 

IF tells Purple Heart, “She is aiming for you so don’t overdo it, Nep.”

 

Purple Heart responds, “Yes, I understand.”

 

Arfoire laughs evilly and Sakura says, “I can’t wait to punch out her mouth! She is really so annoying!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Allow me.” Sailor Orion fires a barrage of arrows, but the massive war machine easily manages to block the attacks causing Sailor Orion to ask, shocked, “Huh? How?”

 

This sends shivers down plenty of the Sailor Scouts’ spines and Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk, “Lucky break!”

 

White Heart says, with a smirk, “Break, huh? I’ll break it in half!”

 

Sailor Jupiter and White Heart leap into battle and Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “No, wait!” However, it is too late as White Heart tries to bash it down, but the machine monster easily withstands the attack and brutally bashes White Heart, hard.

 

Purple Heart says, shocked, “Blanc!”

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, annoyed, “Oh, yeah! Take this!” Sailor Jupiter unleashes a powerful thunderstorm at the machine monster, but the machine monsters manage to block it without much effort in which Sailor Jupiter gasps in shock before she is ruthlessly bashed hard and knocking her to the ground with a nasty ‘thud’.

 

Sailor Moon says, stunned, “Jupiter!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing her swords, “Now, you are going to get it!” Sailor Celestial rushes into the fight and unleashes her attacks against the massive war machine, but it easily blocks, deflects, and dodges all of her attacks causing her to exclaim, flabbergasted, “No way!” Sailor Celestial then gets bashed, hard, and sent spiraling into the ground.

 

Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Moon goes over to Sailor Celestial, who struggles into a sitting position, and she asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “I’ll tell you when the world stops spinning like a merry-go-round…”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “This thing is reading us like a book!”

 

Arfoire responds, with an evil smirk, “Exactly. This thing was programmed to beat you and the goddesses with the powers that I copied and it has all of your skills and moves programmed into its memory! It knows you inside and out!”

 

Kotone says, concerned, “Oh no!”

 

Ryoutarou says, “No joke! This isn’t good at all!” The machine attacks and Sailor Saturn tries to use a shield to protect everyone, but the machine easily destroys the shield and Sailor Saturn yelps as she collapses from the loss of the shield since the blow caused her great strain.

 

Sailor Neptune says, stunned, “Firefly!”

 

Black Heart yells out, “Don’t think that you can win because of this!”

 

Arfoire retorts, in a taunting tone, “Oh? Then let me show you it’s true power!” Soon after, it unleashes a powerful energy field and the Sailor Scouts yelp as they are force back into their ‘civilian forms’ while the CPUs return to their human forms with Davis and Tuxedo Mask ‘losing’ their powers as well.

 

Davis asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Darien says, stunned, “Our powers!”

 

Blanc yells out, “Damn it! What did you do?”

 

Arfoire responds, “That thing was made to face all of you. What do you think that I did?”

 

Naruto says, “That does it!” Naruto and the other ninja try to harness their chakra, but while they can feel their chakra, they can’t access it in which Naruto says, “Hey! My chakra!”

 

Kushina says, stunned, “Mine as well!”

 

Minato says, “The field negates charka as well! We’re powerless too!” The Digimon found that they couldn’t digivolve neither which put our group in a VERY DANGEROUS situation.

 

IF says, “Nep! Run! Get out of here!”

 

Neptune says, “But Iffy…”

 

Amara says, “Don’t argue with us! Take Suguha with you! We can’t let Arfoire get her hands on her power!”

 

Suguha yells out, sternly, “No way! I’m not going to abandon you!”

 

Arfoire says, tauntingly, “Such nobility…and such friendship…But Neptune if you leave with her, they will all die.”

 

Tai says, “You wouldn’t dare!”

 

Arfoire retorts, strongly, “Wouldn’t I?”

 

Yolei asks, nervously, “Do you think that it is wise to argue with someone with a deity complex?”

 

Arfoire says, “We’ll see how much of a bluff this is with your life extinguished!” Arfoire then zips over, grabs IF by the collar, and leaps away with her hands on IF’s neck.

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Iffy!”

 

Arfoire asks, “So, Neptune, how about a trade? Your powers for their lives?”

 

Neptune asks, “Trade with my power?”

 

Amara yells out, “Don’t trust her! She is a fiend and she is only going to backstab you!”

 

Arfoire retorts, sternly, “I’m going to stab her in the heart if you don’t be silent!” Arfoire tells Neptune, “But this is a trade and not a copy. I will be taking your actual power.”

 

Davis says, seriously, “Don’t do it!”

 

Lita says, “You can’t trust her!”

 

IF grunts out, “Don’t do it…”

 

Arfoire tightens her grip on IF’s neck and Neptune says, coming forward, “Wait! I’ll do it. Just let them go.”

 

Sakura tells Neptune, “Don’t be stupid, Neptune! You can’t trust her at all!”

 

Neptune responds, “She has Iffy’s life and your lives in her hands! What choice do I have? If my power is all that’s need, then it is a good deal. Plus, I don’t have memory, so, I’m not that attached to be a goddess.”

 

Kushina says, “But she wants your power to get the power needed to steal Suguha’s power! We can’t risk it!”

 

Neptune says, “I don’t have a choice. I can’t risk your lives.”

 

Serena says, concerned, “Neptune, don’t do it!”

 

Neptune goes over and Arfoire says, “With this, I can become the True Goddess…No, a true god…and ultimate power shall be mine! The universe…no, multiverse…No, the entire OMNIVERSE…will be mine to command…to control…and reshape into the perfect reality itself!” Arfoire throws IF away and uses her power to take Neptune’s power causing her to yelp at the loss of her power in which she stumbles back.

 

Hinata says, concerned, “Oh no!”

 

Neptune says, “A promise is a promise. Let them go.”

 

Arfoire responds, “You are so gullible as usual. Why would I keep such a promise?”

 

Neptune says, “No fair! You promised! You said that you would let them go!”

 

Davis says, “Nep, she is a villain! A villain! They don’t know the meaning of ‘fair’!”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Yep! And I doubt that she would follow it even if she did know.”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil smile, “Now, let me show you something before I get rid of you.”

 

Arfoire then displays a golden and brown tome with a band that’s locks it and Mimi asks, “A book?”

 

Cody says, seriously, “A tome…”

 

Serena asks, “Could that be…?”

 

Arfoire says, with a grin, “Yes. It is the sealed form of the one that you call Historie.”

 

Keiko asks, “That’s Historie?”

 

Suguha then takes out something from her sub-space pocket and Arfoire says, “Historie! Hear me and see me! I am finally the one True Goddess!”

 

Historie’s voice comes from the tome and she says, “Arfoire…”

 

Arfoire says, “Oh, right. You can’t see. What a pity. You can’t see me having the CPUs groveling at my feet and soon, ultimate power will be mine!”

 

Historie responds, irritated, “Why you…?”

 

Arfoire says, “Now, petty talk aside, I will use your power, Historie, and then take what is rightfully mine.”

 

Historie says, “That’s not possible. As I will not allow you to use my powers!”

 

Suguha shouts out, “Good to know!” Suguha then uses a throwing pick and uses a Single Shot Throwing Knife Sword Skill to knock it out of her hands.

 

Arfoire yells out, stunned, “What?!” Suguha rushes over, grabs Historie’s sealed form, and throws it to Serena.

 

Suguha yells out as she does so, “Sis, catch!” Serena manages to catch Historie’s sealed form, but she is caught by the back of the collar by Arfoire.

 

Arfoire shouts out, angrily, “I’ve had enough of you! You are just as annoying as Neptune!”

 

Suguha retorts, with a grin, “Might be why we get along so well witch.”

 

Arfoire yells out, angrily, “I’m going to shut you up for good!” Arfoire produces a strange crystal in her free hand and she yells out, “Now, witness the power of a True Goddess! Your power is mine!” Suguha screams out as her Etherion energies are ripped out of her and start to flow into the crystal.

 

Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Serena and Asuna shout out in horror, “No!”

 

Naruto yells out, horrified, “Suguha-chan!”

 

Hinata and Sakura yell out, horrified as well, “No!”

 

Trista shout out, horrified, “Since she is the guardian of Etherion, removing it from in that way is draining her life energy! She’s killing her!”

 

The others gasp in horror and Arfoire shouts out, evilly, “Good! I’m going to love snuffing out your life! This is for messing with a True Goddess, you little brat!”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, strongly, “No…I won’t…I can’t…” As the images of her life, especially the Silver Millennium and SAO, in which she thinks, strongly, “I won’t let it end here! I won’t her win! I CAN’T LET HER WIN!!” Suguha’s sigil appears on her forehead and as it glows, she says, “If you want my power…so badly…HERE IT IS BITCH!!” Suguha transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial in a bright flash and before Arfoire could say or do anything, her broach opens up and blasts Arfoire right in the face, point-blank, with rainbow energy causing her to scream out in pain and agony.

 

Arfoire screams out, “My eyes! MY EYES!!” The power drain stops and Arfoire throws the greatly weakened Sailor Celestial to the ground with Arfoire stumbling backwards, putting her hand over her eyes, and she screams out, “You worthless brat! You piece of trash! How dare you?! HOW DARE YOU?!! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!”

 

But then a voice says, “We can’t allow that.” The machine that beaten our heroes and heroines down and negated their powers just then explodes and Arfoire scream as she is shocked from behind causing her to collapse with Young Xehanort revealed to be behind her.

 

Xemnas goes over to Young Xehanort and Kazuto asks, shocked, “You?!”

 

Young Xehanort says, “I don’t believe that we met, personally, but you did meet my digital counterpart or at least, the digital counterpart of Xemnas I should say, in your prison.” Just then energy binds grab Neptune and Compa by the waists, restraining their arms, and they yelp as they are yanked over to Ansem and Saix.

 

IF yells out, shocked, “Nep! Compa!”

 

Xigbar comes over and he says, with a grin, “It is about time that the old witch did something right for a change.”

 

Ansem says, with a nod, “Indeed.”

 

Saix says, looking at Neptune, “Now that you are a human, your pure soul will be useful to us.”

 

Neptune asks, nervously, “My what?”

 

Lita says, “Oh, great! It is those Organization Thirteen jerks!”

 

Vert asks, “You know them?”

 

Ami says, “They are a group created by a Keyblade Master in order for him to gain ultimate knowledge by restarting the infamous Keyblade War that nearly destroyed all existence many ages ago.”

 

Noire asks, shocked, “Wait! The Keyblade War?”

 

Master Xehanort, himself, then appears and he says, “I am not surprised that you would know about it since you have been in those world for many of its ages, but not even you, the deities of Gamindustri, know even a morsel of the true depths of the Keyblade War.”

 

Yolei asks, “Who is that old guy?”

 

Amara says, “Be careful. He may be an elderly man, but he far from harness.”

 

Raye says, “I can sense the immense power of darkness within him. His negative aura is off the charts!”

 

Master Xehanort says, “Allow me to introduce myself. I am Master Xehanort, leader of the true Organization Thirteen.”

 

Davis says, “Hey! You are the mastermind!”

 

Master Xehanort says, “Crude term, but correct ones none the less.”

 

Kazuto says, “It was you! You were the ones that led Arfoire to Suguha and were aiding her in the shadows!”

 

Xigbar says, with an evil smirk, “Bingo, boy.”

 

Amara says, “I get it. Arfoire was a pawn in your game.”

 

Ansem says, “Indeed. And a very useful pawn. She has developed the wickedness within her quite nicely and now, her true use can be fully utilized.”

 

Saix says, pointing to the very weak Sailor Celestial, “And now, time for the queen.”

 

Kazuto says, drawing his Keyblades, “No! You won’t take Sugu!”

 

Master Xehanort says, bringing out his Keyblade, “You may wield the Keyblade, but you have no idea how to use them to their full potential, boy. A lesson for you.” Master Xehanort unleashes a powerful shockwave and Kazuto screams out as he is flung into the air before crashing into the ground with a massive ‘thud’!

 

Asuna shouts out, horrified, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Rika, Keiko, Ryoutarou, and Serena shout in unison, horrified, “Kirito!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “You are going…to pay for that…”

 

Xigbar asks, with a confident smirk, “And what are you going to do about little girl?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, as she glows, “T-This!” Sailor Celestial then sends energy into Serena, Rini, and Shion causing them to glow brightly.

 

Rini asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Shion asks, confused, “What is…?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “The rest is up to you…I believe in you…” Sailor Celestial collapses into unconscious and she transforms back into Suguha.

 

Rini says, concerned, “Aunt Suguha!” But then Serena, Rini, and Shion scream out as surges of power go through them and Organization XIII, greatly confused and stunned, watch as Rini and Shion are engulfed by the glow forcing everyone to cover their eyes.

 

Yolei says, stunned, “So bright!” However, as quickly as it came, the glow fades away and when everyone can see, Rini and Shion has transformed into Sailor Neo Moon and Sailor Orion, but they have brand new forms!

 

The brand new Sailor Neo Moon has her head covered in a pink helmet similar to Valkyrie Sailor Moon’s helmet that has holes to allow her pigtails to flow out with a rainbow replica of Rainbow Dragon on the top center portion of the helmet, her golden crescent moon sigil on her forehead shining, her lips are a deep and lovely bubblegum pink, she has a pink metal choker around her neck and her cloth fuku has been replaced by an armored one with a pink heart shaped broach in the chest area of her new armored fuku, her heart shaped broach has Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Elemental Hero Divine Neos with a pink crescent moon sigil attached to the front and eight white feathered wings attached to the sides of the broach, she has silver armored shoulder pads similar to Magnamon’s shoulder pads, pink armored gantlets that cover all of her arms and connected to the shoulder pads and armored fuku, she has an armored mini-skirt that’s pink, silver, and gold in color, the mini-skirt has two swords similar to Black Luster Soldier’s swords attached to her skirt along with a staff similar to Mystic Power Ranger’s Magi-Staff attached to the rear of her skirt, and she has silver armored kneepads and high-heeled boots that goes and connects to the armored kneepads. Finally, she has eight huge and fluffy white wings coming out of her back and a silver version of Dark Magician’s staff/wand in her hands.

 

The brand new Sailor Orion has her hair tucked in a silvery-blue zunari kabuto Japanese samurai helmet with a golden majestic eagle on top portion with an icy-blue jewel in the shape of an Asian Leviathan wrapped around it, her face remains the same, the black cloth choker has been replaced by metallic version, her earrings remain the same, her sailor fuku has been replaced by a full armored version of the Sailor Scout fuku that’s icy-blue in color with dark silver heart jewel now has icy blue jewel that looks like Black-Winged Dragon along with golden bow and arrow as well as eight silvery-white wings, her shoulder pads are now armored and they look the armored shoulder pads from Rowen’s Armor of Strata, her arms are covered in black colored armor with her hands covered in fingerless armored gloves with a silver metallic mini-crossbow attached to her right backhand, her armored mini-skirt is silver-white, black, and icy-blue color, she has black armored kneepads, and silvery-white armored high-heeled boots that goes up and connected to the kneepads with the high-heeled boots having three inch knife-like stiletto heels. She has a silver-blue version of the Pink Mighty Morphin Power Ranger’s Power Bow attached to the rear of her skirt with an icy-blue version of the Red Ninja Storm Ranger’s Hawk Blaster and a white version of the Turbo Ranger’s Turbo Blaster attached to right side of her skirt. Finally, there are eight huge and fluffy silver-white feathered wings coming out of her back.

 

Trista says, amazed, “Rini…”

 

Mina says, amazed, “Neo Moon and Orion have become Valkyrie Sailor Scouts!”

 

On the meanwhile, Serena feels new energy inside of her and Serena thinks in her mind, “I feel it, Suguha! Your hope…your will…I will not let this go to waste! I WILL WIN!” Serena then transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon in flash, but she feels a mighty ‘pull’ inside of her and she roars out as brand new power courses through her body. As her body quakes with new power, the whole area starts to shake from that new power.

 

Matt asks, confused, “What the heck?!”

 

Rika asks, confused, “Now what?!”

 

Amara says, “The power that Suguha gave Sailor Moon awoken a deeper power in her! She…She’s transforming!”

 

Trista says, awe-struck, “No, she…she’s ASCENDING!”

 

Mina asks, confused, “Ascending?!”

 

TK says, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Darien says, stunned, “Sailor Moon…” Valkyrie Sailor Moon’s form glows as her armored form ‘transforms’ and ‘modifies’ into a brand new and somewhat different form.

 

Sailor Moon’s hair has grown in which her pigtails are now reaching to the ground, her hair is now a mixture silvery-white and golden blond, her shoulder pads are like those from the Armor of Inferno of Ronin Warriors fame, but they are silver and pink in color and a rainbow colored crescent moon on the shoulder pads, and she, now, has a total of twelve huge and fluffy white feathered wings coming out of her back in which there are the same number of wings attached to her broach.

 

Everyone is shocked and Vert says, “Oh, my…”

 

Xigbar says, regaining his smirk, “If you think that a little ‘costume change’ will scare us, think again!”

 

Raye says, “Costume change, nothing. Meatball Head’s power just went from massive into territory of close to be unmeasurable.”

 

Xigbar then brings out his guns and he yells out, leaping into the air, “Think you are so great? Try this on for size!”

 

Saix says, seriously, “Wait!” However, it is too late as Xigbar fires his weapons at the new Sailor Moon, but she refuses to move from the spot that she is standing in.

 

Rika yells out, “Hey! What are you doing? Get out of the way!”

 

Darien says, concerned, “Serena!” However, when the energy ‘bullet’ gets close, Sailor Moon, quick as lightning, slaps it away where it explodes in mid-air much to the shock of everyone else.

 

Yolei says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Davis says, “I think ‘yes way’, Yolei.” Xigbar then fires more energy bullets at the new Sailor Moon, but she easily slaps them away in which they explode in the air harmlessly with Sailor Moon taking out a Star Seeker Keyblade and with one mighty swing, she creates a massive shockwave that knocks the Organization XIII members down, hard.

 

Ansem says, “This is…unexpected.”

 

The others are stunned and Naruto says, amazed, “Whoa! She’s really…powered up!”

 

Sakura responds, “Obliviously, Naruto. And I think that ‘powered up’ putting it majorly lightly!”

 

Sailor Moon says, her voice unusually calm, “You are going to give back my friends or in the name of the moon and the multiverse, SUPER Valkyrie Sailor Moon is going to beat your heartless butts to the ground.”

 

Tai asks, “SUPER Valkyrie?!”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a smile, “Impressive name and impressive power, but I wonder how it will deal with this.” Master Xehanort snaps his fingers and two massive Twilight Thorn Nobodies make their appearance and immediately, attack the new Super Valkyrie Sailor Moon, but one of them gets destroyed by a powerful energy arrow from Valkyrie Sailor Orion. Super Valkyrie Sailor Moon then flies up, dodging the attacks of the other Twilight Thorn, and with one slice, she cuts the other one in half before it vanishes in a massive explosion.

 

Davis says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Matt says, looking around, “Crap! They’re gone!” Everyone then looks to see Organization XIII, Neptune, Compa, Arfoire, and the crystal that held Suguha’s Etherion stolen from her are gone!

 

Tai says, angrily, “Damn it! It was a distraction! Those jerks!”

 

Kazuto then runs over to the fallen Suguha and he yells out, concerned, “Sugu!” Everyone else rushes to the unconscious Suguha, who is pale, her cheeks flush, and breathing heavily, as Ami uses her computer to scan her.

 

Ami says, nearly in a panic, “Oh no! Her energy is critically low! If we don’t do something fast…!”

 

Hotaru asks, “Could my powers…?”

 

Amara tells Hotaru, “No, Firefly. Your powers only heal physical injuries. Suguha is suffering from life-force drain.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I’m going try something.” Sailor Moon then closes her eyes, her broach opens, and energy from her broach goes into Suguha causing her paling skin to get back some color and her breathing to slow down.

 

When Sailor Moon is done, Ami says, “Suguha’s condition has stabilized, but she isn’t in a good way.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Let’s get her back to Compa’s house and quick.”

 

Keiko asks, “But what about…?”

 

Amara responds, “Those fiends need Neptune and Compa alive for a reason, Keiko. They will be just fine until we find them. Right now, we need to get Suguha to safety and fast.” Kazuto takes his step-sister and cousin into his arms, bridal style, and the group starts to head back to Compa’s house in Planeptune.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “Neptune…Compa…Don’t worry…We will rescue you!”

 

As they rush along, Naruto thinks in his mind, “Hang on, Suguha-chan!”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Stay strong, Sugu! We’ve been through SAO and so much more! SAO didn’t beat you and you never lost to anyone else! Stay strong!”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Unknown location

 

At an unknown location in Gamindustri, Heathcliff is looking at some kind of crystal orb.

 

Heathcliff says, “Looking for ultimate knowledge, Master Xehanort? They say that knowledge is power and your thirst for it is immense, so, it is reasonable to say that you are quite ‘power hungry’. And you should remember what happens to those that crave power, Master Xehanort.” Heathcliff says, “However, right now, I have more pressing matters at the moment.” Heathcliff looks around in the skies and he says, “Reo, you are a true fool. My…OUR daughters shall finally teach you a lesson.”

 

Just then a female voice calls out, “Isn’t that what you deserve too?” Heathcliff then looks to see none other than Serene, Serena’s Fusion Dimension counterpart, with none other than Serenity, Serena’s Synchro Dimension counterpart, and Kuro, Kazuto’s Synchro Dimension counterpart.

 

Heathcliff asks, “So…have you accepted?”

 

Serene says, with a sneer, “You have got some nerve to ask that question.”

 

Serenity says, “And some nerve to show your face again after what you have put our families through our various lifetimes.”

 

Kuro says, “Not to mention all of the pain and misery that you put our Standard ‘brothers and sisters’ through.”

 

A male voice that sounds like Kuro’s/Kazuto’s voice booms out, “We should crush you like the rat that you are!” Everyone looks to see someone that looks a lot like Kazuto in his SAO avatar of Kirito, but he has dark blue hair that looks black much like Hinata’s hair color in Kazuto’s classic hairstyle.

 

Serene says, amazed, “Kiro.”

 

Kuro asks, “You must be my Fusion Dimension ‘brother’?”

 

The blue haired version of Kazuto responds, with a nod, “Yeah. I’m Serene’s younger brother, Kiro. Nice to meet you ‘bro’.” The Fusion Dimension version of Kazuto, Kiro, responds, shakes his head, “This is all too weird.”

 

Serenity says, “Don’t let it get to you or your head will burst.”

 

Heathcliff says, “You are hearing the dragon’s call.” The Fusion and Synchro counterparts of Kazuto and Serena look at Heathcliff and he says, “You know what’s happening.”

 

Serene says, taking out her Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) Fusion Monster card, “We won’t allow it to happen.”

 

Kiro says, “And we won’t allow you…”

 

Heathcliff says, “Selene has been critically ‘wounded’.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Serenity asks, “What are you talking about?”

 

Heathcliff takes out an electronic notepad and he says, “See for yourself.” Heathcliff throws the notepad to Serenity and she look reluctantly at Heathcliff in which she pushes buttons on the touchscreen causing Kiro, Kuro, Serene, and Serenity gasp at what they see. Heathcliff asks, with a smile, “What will you do now?” The Fusion and Synchro Dimension counterparts to Kazuto and Serena glare at Heathcliff, but they look at each other with looks of concern on their faces.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Back within Compa’s home in Planeptune, Suguha, her face somewhat pale and her cheeks somewhat flush, is sleeping in bed with Ami and Darien looking over her and the two of them rejoin the others in the living room where Historie’s sealed tome form is on the table.

 

The others look at Ami and Darien and Serena asks, “How is she?”

 

Darien says, “She is stable…at least for the time being.”

 

Ami says, “However, the drain that Arfoire put her through has left in a very weakened state. Serena’s energy infusion was the only thing that saved her.”

 

Serena asks, “Is there anything more than I can do?”

 

Trista responds, shaking her head, “No, princess. You would be putting your life in danger. The amount of energy needed by Suguha to even start recovering is huge and she won’t like you putting your life in danger for her.”

 

Kazuto says, “Then there is only one choice: We have to get back the Etherion that was stolen from her.”

 

Amara says, looking at Rini and Shion, “And she gave us a chance to. Suguha used the last of her strength to give Rini and Shion Valkyrie level Sailor Scout powers.”

 

Shion says, “I was surprised.”

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “It shouldn’t be too surprising. We are talking about the Sailor Scout of REALITY here.”

 

Raye says, looking at Serena, “And Meatball Head just ascended into next form of Valkyrie Sailor Scout power.”

 

Mina says, “I never knew that Valkyrie Sailor Scouts had multiple ‘levels’ of power.”

 

Trista says, “Neither did I as well. Remember, the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi is a level of power only legend, lore, and myth. The full aspect of its power and abilities are unknown.”

 

Lita says, looking at Serena, “Something tells me that Serena is going to need to learn to control that SUPER Valkyrie form of hers. Something tells me that it is radical boost upwards from a ‘regular Valkyrie Sailor Scout’.”

 

Serena says, “Well, we don’t have the time. Neptune and Compa are in trouble and my sister’s life is in danger.”

 

Rini tells Serena, “Easy, Meatball Head!”

 

Serena yells out, irritation showing in her voice, “Easy? I can’t take it easy when my family’s and friends’ lives are in danger!”

 

Raye whacks Serena on the back of the head and she yells out, “Hey, Meatball Head, cool it!” Serena yelps and Raye tells Serena, sternly, “Don’t you think that plenty of us aren’t concerned about this? Do you think that we don’t care about Suguha, Neptune, and Compa?”

 

Serena’s eyes widen and she says, solemnly, “I-I’m sorry…”

 

Darien gently hugs Serena and he says, “We know Serena. You have been through a lot these past several years or so far more than your earlier journeys as Sailor Moon.”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Even with my greatest opponents and most horrible times, whenever all of us win everything goes back to its original state before the fighting as if nothing happened and it is peaceful until it was time for us to defend it again. I guess that I always felt that in the end as long as I battled my hardest and make sure that I win, everything would be all right…But that was just fantasy…Holder of the Silver Crystal…Most powerful Sailor Scout…I…I became overconfident…that if danger came around…all I had to do was transform…fight with all my friends and comrades and everything would end well no matter how bad it got…SAO changed that…I was stripped of that power…and no matter how hard I tired…no matter how hard I fought…and in the end, it wasn’t me that was the hero…it was Suguha that put the final end to that ‘death game’…but in the end, nothing was ever the same…and I learned that not even Sailor Moon can save everyone…at the cost of four thousand lives…”

 

Amara says, “We’re only human…we’re only mortal, princess. Lunarian don’t age beyond their thirties at their maximum and live for a thousand years, but even they are still mortal…still human. The royal family is still human too. You wield one of the most powerful items in our universe…maybe the multiverse…but you are still mortal. There are limits of what a mortal can do and while we can overcome those limits and go beyond them, there will always lines that we can’t cross.”

 

Michelle says, “And while we can’t get back the lives that are lost, we can save the lives that we can now.”

 

Kazuto says, “Michelle is right, Serena. But you aren’t alone. We’re all here with you.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Thank you.”

 

Davis asks, “Okay, but what now?”

 

Tai says, pointing to Historie’s sealed form, “I think that’s obvious. Time to get Historie free from the seal.”


Cody says, “She must have the critical information that we need.”

 

Vert says, “So, we need to use the Key Fragments to open the seal most likely.”

 

Davis says, bringing out his Lion Heart Keyblade, “Actually, we already had a solution to that.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Oh, yes. The Keyblade can open any lock.”

 

Kari says, “We could have broken the seal without the Key Fragments, but the problem is that we didn’t know where Historie was. We thought that the Key Fragments could lead the way.”

 

Davis says, “But now…” Davis points the Keyblade at the sealed form of Historie, the Keyblade sends a beam of energy into it, and there is a loud ‘click’ like a lock opening.

 

Historie’s voice says, “Thank you, everyone. The seal is now broken.” The seal around Historie breaks apart and the tome glows before it opens up in which someone comes out of the pages of the tome.

 

The figure that comes out of the pages is a female fairy-like entity as tall as a good sized stuffed animal in which this female fairy has medium length blonde hair in two pigtails with a purple and white headdress on her head. She wears what seems to be a purple graduate gown along with designs that have orange coloring, a white folded down collar and a green tie around her neck as well as orange shoes on her feet with a pair of partial see through butterfly wings coming out of her back.

 

Historie says, “Greetings, everyone. My name is Historie or as many of you call me, Histy. *emoticons*”

 

Keiko says, “Oh, she is really cute.”

 

Asuna says, “It is nice to meet you, Historie.”

 

Ken says, “However, we are in trouble.”

 

Historie says, “I know. Neptune has been kidnapped with Compa by Organization Thirteen. A group created by Master Xehanort in order to further his goal to start a new Keyblade War in his quest for ultimate power.”

 

Blanc says, “That was quick.”

 

Historie says, with a smile, “I am the all-seeing tome and all of the history of this world is recorded into myself. *emoticons*”

 

Davis asks, confused, “Recorded into yourself?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, Davis. I believe that I should explain from the beginning. You see, I was originally part of the goddesses’ power. *emoticons* The original goddess created me to prevent her from misusing the power. With the rest of her power, she created you, the four goddesses, to watch the world in her stead. I was tasked to support the goddess’ will and record all of Gamindustri’s history.”

 

Vert says, “I am quite surprised.”

 

IF asks, “Lady Vert, you didn’t know?”

 

Vert says, “Yes. From when my memories served, I have been in battle with the others.”

 

Kazuto says, “And that ‘war’ has been going on for hundreds of years and all that fighting and stuff, you might tend to ‘lose’ a few memories.”

 

Noire says, “Come to think of it, I did feel that we did have a mother that raised us.”

 

Historie responds, “Oh, you mean Arfoire?”

 

There are a lot of gasps and plenty of the others shout in unison, “What?!”

 

Noire asks, shocked, “Arfoire is our mother and the former goddess?!”

 

Vert says, nervously, “I can’t believe that she is our birth parent…”

 

Blanc says, nervously, “My DNA is denying it…”

 

Historie says, “Harsh, but don’t worry. Arfoire raised each of you, but your mother was a different goddess.”

 

TK asks, “Why was Arfoire the one to raise them? And now, she is trying to kill them! What’s going on here?”

 

Historie asks, “Well, you know about the former goddess and the Quartet correct?”

 

IF responds, “About four humans that defeated an evil goddess and made her repent?”

 

Historie says, “Well, lore has only the Quartet written, but there was actually another.”

 

Kazuto asks, “You mean Arfoire?”

 

Historie says, “Yes, when she was human. With the help of Arfoire and her power of copying, the Quartet defeated the goddess, but at the cost of their own lives. With that, Arfoire and I were left to raise the newly born goddesses.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Wait! Are you saying that Arfoire copied the power of the original goddess, the ‘mother’ of Neptune and her fellow CPUs?”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “You are correct, Kazuto…In your question and what you are implying.”

 

Keiko asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Amara says, “Arfoire got corrupted by the power of the original goddess…Or most likely, the ‘evil essence’ that was a part of it at the time. At the time that she fought with those heroes, she copied the goddess’ power when she was wicked and she may have unintentionally copied the ‘wickedness’ that was part of the goddess at the time.”

 

Serena says, “And that corrupted Arfoire from within!”

 

Historie says, “Yes, Serena. Her body and soul were tainted with power that she could not control.”

 

Ami says, “After hundreds of years, she must be completely controlled by that power.”

 

Blanc says, “So, she fell to the dark side…”

 

Historie says, “Ever since, Arfoire only sought power and rule over all.”

 

Blanc asks, “One question: Why didn’t Arfoire come and kill us directly?”

 

Kazuto says, “Simple. While she had a power of a deity, she was still human.”

 

Historie says, “That’s right. She did not have the power to defeat you all.”

 

Amara says, “And that’s where she came up with this complex plan. Most likely, it was her that set you off fighting each other up to the point that you wouldn’t see her move until it was too late. She was the whole reason that this whole ‘Console War’ started in the first place.”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “That is correct. Ironically, the power of the former goddess strengthened her power to copy others and she came up with the plan to weaken all of you and take your powers. However, the situation become more complicated when Organization Thirteen came to her and revealed the existence of Suguha and the Etherion that she held within her as the chosen guardian of it. From what I know, Suguha also holds a deep connection to the true Kingdom Hearts which is why they want her.”

 

Rika asks, “Wait! Suguha has a connection to the true Kingdom Hearts?”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Because of the Kye-Blade, the ‘counterpart’ to the true Kingdom Hearts and the ‘ultimate Keyblade’. I remember. She used it against Kayaba in their battle in the Ruby Palace and a few other times.”

 

Historie says, “That’s correct, Kazuto. They made a deal for her to gain the power of Etherion from Suguha while they used her to get access to the true Kingdom Hearts and fulfill the twisted dream of rogue Keyblade Master Xehanort to start a new Keyblade War. However, Arfoire was being deceived.”

 

Yolei says, “That was a big obvious when they backstabbed her.”

 

Vert asks, “But why still take Neptune when Arfoire took her power?”

 

Historie says, “I believe that it is for the use of the ‘Soul Gate’.”

 

Mina asks, “Soul Gate?”

 

Historie says, “Similar to the Queen’s Gate, but it is a gate that will allow anyone to enter the very center of the vast multiverse and the realm of the true Kingdom Hearts.”

 

There are gasps and Trista says, amazed, “I thought it was just a myth.”

 

Historie says, shaking his head, “No, it is real, space-time guardian. It has existed in a secret realm in Gamindustri since time began for our world. However, the gate will not open unless a wicked soul and a noble soul are used for the opening.”

 

Lita says, “And that’s why they took Neptune!”

 

Historie says, “Despite her ‘flaws’, Neptune is a very noble soul and while all the CPUs are noble in their own rights, Neptune is the noblest especially with her current ‘condition’. Her purity is why Organization Thirteen wanted her.”

 

Darien says, “And Arfoire is perfect for the ‘wicked soul’ since she is completely tainted by the evil of the former goddess before she repented.”

 

Historie says, “Exactly.”

 

Mimi asks, “If they wanted to use Neptune, why didn’t they take her before?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Remember what they said?”

 

Shion then remember and she says, “I see. They said about her being turned into a human. The ‘noble spirit’ must be a mortal.”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “Yes. While the ‘wicked one’ needed can be anyone, the ‘noble spirit’ must be a mortal and can only be a mortal which is why Organization Thirteen hoped that Arfoire would take Neptune’s power rather than just copy it so she would become a mortal.”

 

Davis says, “And now, they must want Suguha for her connection to Kingdom Hearts.”

 

IF asks, “But why take Compa?”

 

Lita asks, “Compa is very pure person too…Maybe she is some kind of backup?”

 

Historie says, “Maybe…But I don’t believe so.”

 

Davis says, “Right now, let’s not worry about that. Let’s worry about getting them back.”

 

Serena asks Historie, “Historie, can you tell us how to get to the gate?”

 

Historie says, with a smile, “Actually, you have the ‘key’ to form the gateway right in front of you.”

 

Noire asks, “Wait! You mean the Key Fragments?”

 

Historie says, “Yes. The Key Fragments weren’t only just used for my seal. They can also unlock the way into the realm in Gamindustri containing the Soul Gate. Organization Thirteen found another way, but this way, you can get there with ease.”

 

Lita says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Molly says, with a nod, “Yes. We have an edge on them now.”

 

MarvelousAQL says, excitedly, “Let’s go save Neppy!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it!”

 

Minato says, “Hold on, son. We are going to need a plan. And also, we can’t leave Suguha alone in her condition.”

 

Yui says, with a smile, “I’ll keep Auntie Suguha safe.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Thank you, Yui-chan.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yes, thank you, but we would like ‘adult supervision’ to help you.”

 

Kushina says, with a smile, “Minato-kun and I can handle that job.”

 

Serena asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Minato says, with a smile, “We’ll be fine.” Minato tells Kazuto and Asuna, “And don’t worry, we’ll take care of Yui-chan too.”

 

Asuna asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, with a smile, “With Minato and Kushina, Yui-chan will be just fine.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Yes, you’re right, Kirito-kun.”

 

Yolei says, “Now, we need a good plan to save them.” Our group look at each other in order to try to figure something out, but Davis and Naruto then gain smirks as if they figured out something.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Unknown location

 

Somewhere within Gamindustri, Organization XIII are looking at a massive and what looks like silver marble gate with matching doors with blue heart in the center surrounded by various planets, galaxies, and stars, images of Keyblades and the Keyblade Graveyard, and even an image of Aincrad on it. With them, Neptune, Compa, and Arfoire are trapped inside of cylinder see-through prisons.

 

Arfoire says, with a sneer, “The Soul Gate. I should have known.”

 

Xigbar says, with a smirk, “Not our fault that you were too obsessed with power not to see things in front of your face.”

 

Arfoire yells out, “When I get out of here…!!”

 

Saix responds, interrupting, “Doubtful. Thanks to your ‘research’, we already know how to negate your powers, goddess or not.”

 

Ansem says, “The darkness is infinite just like the light.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “However, the light has overshadowed the darkness for too long and proper balance shall be returned. Then I will see what’s beyond the Keyblade War…Kingdom Hearts.”

 

Arfoire says, “And they called me insane? Ha! You unleash another Keyblade War and all that will result is nothingness!”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a smirk, “If that’s the result, then so be it.”

 

Arfoire gives a look of shock and Neptune says, “Yipe! I thought that old lady had a screw loose, but man, you really take the cake!”

 

Xigbar says, “That’s your opinion, girly!”

 

Compa asks, “But what do you need us for?”

 

Saix says, “In order for us to use this, we need a ‘wicked soul’ and a ‘noble soul’. However, while the ‘wicked one’ can be anyone, which is why we have chosen Arfoire, the ‘noble one’ had to be human.”

 

Arfoire says, “Which is why you made sure that I would take Neptune’s power rather than copying it. You wanted me to make her mortal!”

 

Young Xehanort says, “Which one of the few things that you got right as well as weakening Sailor Celestial.” Young Xehanort says, showing the crystal containing Suguha’s Etherion that was stolen from her, “While we didn’t get her, she won’t be going anywhere. Thanks to you, her life is now on a knife’s edge.”

 

Compa asks, worriedly, “What?”

 

Young Xehanort says, “Remember, she is the chosen guardian of Etherion and it is closely linked to her. When Arfoire drained her, her life-energy was drained and weakened. She is barely alive last time that I checked using the last of her strength to power up her sister and two of her friends.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, yeah! That won’t keep her down for long!”

 

Xigbar says, with an evil smirk, “You don’t get it, do you? Your precious Sailor Scout of Reality is dying! Her friends might have been able to stabilize her, but the Grim Reaper is wanting to take her soon!”

 

Neptune says, strongly, “No way! Suguha won’t be taken down so easily!”

 

Arfoire says, with a smile, “Give it up, Neptune. I didn’t get all of her Etherion, but she is a husk.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Don’t bet on it!” Everyone then looks to see our group, minus Suguha, Minato, and Kushina, walking over to them with all of the Sailor Scouts in their Sailor Scouts forms, either Eternal, Valkyrie, and in the case of Sailor Moon, new Super Valkyrie, forms with the CPUs in their HDD forms.

 

Xigbar says, “Well, the kiddies have arrived.”

 

Kazuto says, “Let Neptune and Compa go and return Suguha’s power to her!”

 

Xigbar retorts, with a laugh, “You think that we would listen to you!”

 

Master Xehanort says, “Very interesting. You came up to us with a bold charge rather than anything tactical. You are either bold or foolhardy to just charge up here.” Master Xehanort says, bringing out his Keyblade, “However, I know better. You aren’t that foolish and you are just a decoy.” Master Xehanort fires a dark sphere into the shadows and seemly hit Naruto and Tuxedo Mask, but the two of them vanish in puffs of smoke.

 

Ansem asks, shocked, “What?!” Just then Neptune and Compa yelp as they are seemly swallowed into the ground and the Naruto with our group vanishing in the same puff of smoke before a freed Neptune and Compa come out of the ground thanks to Naruto.

 

Sakura retorts, with a sly smirk, “You think that we would do something so obvious?”

 

Green Heart says, with a smile, “It seems like you aren’t as smart as you believe. And you are supposed to be a Keyblade Master.”

 

White Heart says, with a grin, “Ha! A has bend is more like it!”

 

However, Master Xehanort continues to smile and he says, “Well done. Well done. A very clever tactic indeed.” Master Xehanort says, snapping his fingers, “However, I, too, have a backup plan.” Saix puts the crystal containing Suguha’s stolen Etherion on top of the prison containing Arfoire and Master Xehanort asks, “Why did you think that I waited until Arfoire has gained the power of the former goddess of this world to harness Etherion?” Master Xehanort then shoots a beam of energy into Arfoire causing her to scream out in pain causing her to glow and the glow goes into the crystal causing a ‘dark light’ to shine over the ground which causes the shadows of the Sailor Scouts, three ninjas, three CPUs, and Tuxedo Mask to extend out before dark and ‘shadowy’ versions of themselves come out of their shadows.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, stunned, “What the heck?!”

 

Kotone says, stunned, “They look like…you!”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a smile, “Meet your shadows! I didn’t put any cliché as if you hurt them, you are the ones that get hurt and such. But they are exact duplicates with your powers and just as powerful as you…if not more powerful!” Master Xehanort points at the group and the ‘shadow duplicates’ of the others charge in.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Should have seen this coming.” Immediately, our heroes and heroines are engaged by their shadows and they quickly find, like their name implied, that they are their shadows with all of their skills and powers.

 

Sakura yells out, using her super-strength against her ‘doppelganger’, “Damn it! They are exactly like us!”

 

Green Heart says, sternly, “This is like fighting with a mirror image of yourself!”

 

White Heart yells out, “Damn it! I helped beat one fake! I can beat another!” However, it is proving a failure because one after another, our heroes and heroines are getting beaten back and even Sailor Sun, having help from Davis with his Light Hawk powers, are getting beaten.

 

Kazuto yells out, concerned, “Asuna!”

 

Sailor Star, struggling with her ‘shadow double’, yells out, “No, Kirito-kun! Stay back!” Sailor Star yelps as she is getting overwhelmed and Kazuto wants to charge in, but Kotone, Rika, and the others not fighting hold him back in which the Digimon don’t join fight due to the close quarters of the fighting and their attacks might hit friend and foe alike.

 

Xigbar says, “This is fun!”

 

Compa asks, “What can we do?”

 

Rika says, irritated, “There is nothing that we can do!”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, man! If that cheating and lying Arfoire didn’t take my powers!”

 

Tai tells Neptune, “No, Neptune. You did what you thought was right.”

 

Ken tells Neptune, “Right now, all you can do is believe in us. As the people of Planeptune believed in you, you have to believe in your friends and all of us.” Neptune reluctantly nods her head and she truly does believe while the battle doesn’t seem to be going in favor of our heroes and heroines along with Neptune’s fellow CPUs.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Back in Compa’s home in Planeptune, we find the unconscious and somewhat pale form of Suguha in Compa’s bed, but within her mind, she is lying down on her back and struggling to get back on her feet, however, it feels like that there is a huge weight on her and she can barely move her hand. As she is lying in the endless darkness within her subconscious, she can see exactly what’s happening to the others at the gate that leads to the center of the vast multiverse and where the true Kingdom Heart lies.

 

Suguha says, “No…Girls…Sis…I have…I got to…!!” Suguha struggles to get to her feet, but she can’t even lift her back off the ground and she can barely lift her right arm and hand into the ‘sky’. Suguha grunts and groan as she tries to get up, but to no avail and she collapses. Suguha says, breathing heavily, “I…I can’t…It’s too hard…”

 

Just then a male voice asks, “Is that it? Is that all that you truly are capable of?” Soon after, Suguha looks to be see Diabel walking over to her and soon after, Sachi, Aaron, and Yugo join him.

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “Diabel? Sachi? Aaron? Yugo?”

 

Sachi says, with a smile, “Why are you so surprised? We’re always with you.”

 

Aaron tells Suguha, “Come on, Leafa…Suguha! Get up! They need you!”

 

Suguha says, “I want…I need to…I have to…but I…I can’t…”

 

Diabel tells Suguha, “Yes, you can. Your brother could…your sister could…and you can! All three of you have ‘fallen down’ and you have gotten up over and over again! You can’t just lie here!”

 

Suguha struggles to raise her right arm and hand up and she says, “You think…that I want to lie…to see my friends…my family…suffer…but I…”

 

Diabel responds, “But nothing! You can do it!”

 

Aaron says, “You have the power Suguha!”

 

Suguha says, “But Arfoire…”

 

Yugo says, shaking his head, “Took truly nothing.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “That’s right.” Soon after, Suguha see three versions of herself, one when she was 13 years of age at the start of SAO, another as Leafa of ALO, and the third as Princess Selene of the Moon Kingdom, appearing and coming towards her.

 

Her younger self says, “You know that Yugo is right, Suguha!”

 

‘Leafa’ says, “Our power is our own and it is nothing that can be taken away! Not by Arfoire…Not by Kayaba…Not by anyone!”

 

‘Princess Selene’ says, “As much as I hate to admit it, but that ass, Kayaba, is right. Our greatest power…isn’t our Etherion…It is our will! It is our will that we beat the ass off Kayaba and free everyone from SAO and it was our will that brought our sister back from the darkness that overwhelmed her! Plus, Etherion isn’t just a power…It is us! It is a part of us ever since we were chosen to guard it!”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “And look…at what it has done…”

 

Sachi says, “As we have said before, it is only a curse because you make it that way.”

 

Yugo says, “And the guilt that you bare for my sister…is unnecessary.” Suguha looks at Yugo and he says, “My sister chose the path before her. You may have ‘influenced’ her, but you were being ‘manipulated’ at the time and she was the one that chose to go through the door.”

 

Aaron says, “And that’s what you must do, Suguha.” Aaron says, pointing to the ‘scenes’ of the battle, “They are there giving everything for you! How can you do any less? Etherion may be craved by everyone, but it can do miracles…Only you can make that happen.”

 

Diabel says, “If you want Etherion to change, you must want it…NEED it to be a power that can create miracles and life! Etherion can be a wonderful miracle, but only if you will it so! If you are Kirito’s sister, you will endure! You will succeed! Now get up!”

 

Sachi, Yugo, Diabel, Aaron, and Suguha’s three ‘doubles’ shout out in unison, “Get up! Get up!” Suguha, in her heart, realizes that they are right and she remembers everything that has happen in her life, both good and bad, especially the battles that she fought in which she screams out as she struggles with all of her might to get up. At first, it doesn’t look she can do anything, but then slowly and surely, she starts to sit up and get up in which a bright light starts to glow in the ‘sky’ above her.

 

Suguha grunts out, “I will…not give…up…I will not give in…I will…I will…WIN…!!” With one mighty lunge and her sigil appearing on her forehead, Suguha leaps to her feet and leaps into the ‘light’ itself. Back outside of her mind, Yui, Minato, and Kushina are watching over Suguha before her form bursts with light and her sigil glows on her forehead.

 

Kushina asks, stunned, “What is with the light show you know?” Suguha’s skin regains its color, her cheeks regain their regular color, and her eyes shoot open before she vanishes in a bright flash.

 

When Yui, Minato, and Kushina regain their senses, Minato says, stunned, “She’s gone!”

 

Kushina asks, shocked, “Where did she go?”

 

Yui says, excitedly, “She’s back! Auntie Suguha is back! She has gone to help Mommy, Daddy, and the others!” Minato and Kushina look at Yui in shock and then at each other in which they can’t help to wonder a lot of things while Historie, who remained behind as well, can only smile at what she had just witnessed.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Soul Gate

 

Back at the Soul Gate, things aren’t going well at all for our group and that’s being nice since the ‘shadow duplicates’ of the Sailor Scouts, CPUs, ninjas, and Tuxedo Mask are overwhelming the originals.

 

Xigbar says, with a grin, “This is an awesome show! Too bad that it is going to end so soon!”

 

Saix says, “Don’t be so confident of victory. If you let your guard down, it can turn on a moment.”

 

Xigbar responds, “You worry too much! What can happen now?!” Just then a bright flash and a massive ‘orb of light’ appears in which Xigbar asks, “What is that?” Everyone stops and they look up at the orb in which beams of light goes through the ‘shadow duplicates’ causing them to scream as they are turned into Etherion energy.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What?!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “What just happened?!”

 

Sailor Uranus then smiles and she says, “She’s back.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, confused, “Huh?” The ‘orb of light’ descends down and ‘transforms’ into none other than Valkyrie Sailor Celestial herself!

 

The others gasp and Kazuto asks, shocked, “Sugu?!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, stunned, “Celestial?”

 

Sailor Celestial smiles and she says, “Sorry I’m late. Traffic was terrible.”

 

Xigbar yells out, flabbergasted, “No way! That old witch had drained her so much that she couldn’t have survived for too long!”

 

Arfoire thinks in her mind, stunned, “How can that be?! That’s not possible! I drained her so badly that her life was hanging on a thread! How can be she still alive?! WHAT IS SHE?!”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “I knew it! You are such a hard core kickass heroine that it doesn’t take a little energy drain to keep you down! I knew that you rock girlfriend!”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Neptune, with a smile, “Thank you for believing in me, Neptune.”

 

Neptune responds, “That’s what are friends for.”

 

Sailor Celestial then gathers the Etherion that was used to form the ‘shadow duplicates’ of her friends/family/allies and she says, “Then, as a friend, I give my faith to you, Neptune. This power…has always brought trouble, but now, let’s see if it can truly make miracles come true.” Sailor Celestial then creates an orb of energy from the Etherion and shines a light on Neptune causing her to glow.

 

Neptune asks, confused, “What the?!”

 

Compa says, “Nep-Nep, you are glowing!”


Neptune’s eyes sparkle, anime style, and she says, “Glow nothing! I feel super…No, MEGA charged! Here I go!” Neptune then transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart and Purple Heart says, “HDD complete.”

 

Black Heart says, stunned, “She’s a goddess again!”

 

Green Heart says, “Suguha has used the power of Etherion to completely restore Neptune’s powers!”

 

However, Green Heart, Black Heart, and White Heart start to glow with Purple Heart and Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Restore? No way! I’m just getting started!”

 

White Heart asks, “What the heck is going?”

 

Black Heart says, amazed, “I feel…more powerful!”

 

Green Heart says, “I feel the same…It feels like we are transcending…this is incredible…”

 

Purple Heart says, “Let’s do this!” The four CPUs then bring out crystals that are shaped like the power symbol on a television remote, put it into a holographic screen that appears in front of them, and in a bright flash, all four of them transform into brand new forms!

 

Purple Heart’s new form has her hair going from violet into a dark blue color with the length of her hair from her braid going to the ground with her braids somewhat undone, two black and blue ‘crosses’ in her now blue scalp, her eyes are now blue with the same ‘power symbol’ irises as in her HDD form, and she is now covered in a black mixed with blue tight fitting bodysuit with a few areas of the bodysuit being see through like the center of her waist (A/N: Neptune’s Next Form from Megadimensional Neptunia VII.).

 

White Heart’s new form has her short blue hair covered in a white and blue version of Mario’s hat with a star with the letter ‘L’ in the center of the hat, however, her hair also has two bangs that extend down to the end of her waist held in place by silver circular clips, her eyes are now orange with the same irises as her HDD form, she has a blue bodysuit with black ‘material’ covering her arms, she has massive white oval-shaped gantlets that’s covering her hands and all over her lower arms with glowing circular devices in the palms of her gantlets, and black leggings that connect to the blue bodysuit that’s covering all of her legs with white armored shoes/sneakers on her feet (A/N: Blanc’s Next Form of Megadimensional Neptunia VII.).

 

Black Heart’s new form with a device attached to the top of her silver haired scalp that has an extension that has a screen over Black Heart’s right eye, her eyes are also deep blue with the same irises as her HDD form, and she has a bodysuit that has a black ‘top’ with the letters ‘LS’ on their edge on the back ‘top’, deep blue bodysuit that’s covering below her chest area and her entire waist area, she has massive black high-tech gantlets that are covering the whole of her entire lower arms with blue energy blades coming out of them, and black ‘leggings’ and boots that cover the entirety of her legs (A/N: Noire’s Next Form from Megadimensional Neptunia VII.).

 

Green Heart’s new form has her hair now a deep dark green tied in a long ponytail with a pair of headphones over her eyes that also have a part of holding her ponytail in place, she also has a device on her scalp that takes the form of a unicorn’s horn, her eyes are now a deep blue-violet color with, like her fellow CPUs, has the same irises as her HDD form, she is wearing just a black and grey top that covers only to the end of her chest area with green ‘X’ in the center of the top, she is wearing a black bikini-like throng with high-tech devices attached to it causing her to show a lot of mid-drift, she has circular black and green devices attached to her upper arms, black gloves covering her hands and half of her lower arms, the high-tech devices attached to the lower portion of her ‘outfit’ are connected to two high-tech blade-like ‘wings’ each, and she has black high-heeled boots that go up to half-way of her thighs (A/N: Vert’s Next Form from Megadimensional Neptunia VII.).

 

Ryoutarou says, amazed, “Whoa! No way!”

 

Yolei responds, shocked, “As Davis said before: ‘Yes, way’!”

 

The new Green Heart says, “Incredible…”

 

The new Purple Heart says, awe-struck, “This power…Suguha’s faith in us as friends…”

 

The new Black Heart says, excitedly, “Amazing! Amazing! I’ll overflowing with power!”

 

The new White Heart says, “What did you expect? Damn it! I never expected this! This is incredible!”

 

The new Green Heart says, “We have been transformed…No, we have evolved as true goddesses. We are no longer just ‘proxies’ of the former goddess. We are the true goddesses of Gamindustri.”

 

The new White Heart says, “You know it!”

 

Master Xehanort says, “Very good. You are truly mastering you own power.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “You have no idea.”

 

Xigbar says, “Do you think that powering up your puny friends is going to help you? Ha! Think again!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a confident smirk, “Oh, I don’t need them. I can beat you single handed. You see, if a Super Valkyrie Sailor Scout gave you so much trouble…What will happen when I take it to the next level?!”

 

Everyone else looks on shock and Sailor Venus asks, “The next level?”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Wait a minute! Did Sailor Celestial just say…?” Sailor Mars uses her power to sense Sailor Celestial’s power and she can barely keep herself on her feet on what she just senses as a look of pure disbelief and shock is on her face.

 

Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, flabbergasted, “Oh, Kami…She…She&he llip;I can feel it! She just awoke a power like none other than I have sensed before! I don’t know what happened, but Sailor Celestial isn’t just going to change this battle…She is about to turn everything on its head!” As everyone else looks on in confusion at Sailor Celestial’s declaration about going beyond a Super Valkyrie Sailor Scout, Sailor Celestial gives a confident smirk which makes us believe that she is far from buffing, but what is going to happen is going to be up to her…

 

End of Chapter 40

 

Well, here we are at the end of this chapter! Things are getting really exciting, huh? Well, I hope that you really enjoyed it and things are going to get pretty ‘hard core’ soon! What do I mean? Well, like I have been always saying: You are going to have to read and find out. Please read and review to tell me what you think and please no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!