Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ New Births of All Sorts ( Chapter 43 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
As you must realize, we are reaching the end of this arc of this story. The ‘Gamindustri Arc’ has been quite exciting and trust me, it is going to end with a ‘bang’. However, the upcoming arcs in this story is going to be just as exciting and have just as much action, adventure, drama, and a whole lot of surprises to come! Speaking of surprises, I doubt that you can guess what’s going to happen in this chapter, everyone. Now, before I begin, yet again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 43: New Births of All Sorts

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

In the skies of Gamindustri, a green ‘glow’ and a violet ‘glow’ zip through the skies and when we get closer look at those glows, the glows turn out to be a familiar pair of a Green Lantern ring and Star Sapphire ring.

 

The Green Lantern ring says, with its emotionless computer voice, “Searching for will.”

 

The Star Sapphire ring says, with a similar voice, “Searching for love.” The two rings then make a beeline straight for Planeptune for some unknown reason.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Within Planeptune itself, there is chaos and confusion as a massive monstrous creature is rampaging through with Arfoire by its side.

 

Arfoire yells out, her voice echoing through the city, “People of Planeptune, hear me, you lowly scum! I am Arfoire! I am your god!”

 

One of citizens yells out, “What do you mean by ‘god’? There are only the goddesses!”

 

Another citizen asks, “And what’s that monster behind her?”

 

Arfoire shouts out, “Behold! Overlord Momus! The harbinger of doom to Gamindustri!”

 

Momus roars out and a female Planeptune citizen asks, “T-That’s Momus…?!”

 

The citizen that first spoke says, fearfully, “Please help Lady Purple Heart!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, “Purple Heart will not come! She has been defeated by Momus!”

 

Another citizen shouts out, “Liar! Lady Purple Heart would never lose to no Overlord!”

 

Just then Basilicom staff member steps forward and he says, “That’s right! Our lady still lives!” Everyone looks at him and he says, pointing at Arfoire, “She came to me herself! She was the one that created those fakes of our lady that attacked the underground plant, but our lady with powerful allies have stopped them!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, “Be silent fool!”

 

The Basilicom staff member says, ignoring Arfoire, “That witch is trying to make you lose faith in our lady and weaken her power to make her unable to stop her! She will return and carrying the legendary weapon of our land, she will slay this evil witch!”

 

Arfoire responds, “Ha! Even if that’s true, you won’t be around the see her to do it!” Momus roars out and Arfoire yells out, “Despair as this fool that dares to defy me will be the first of Overlord Momus feasts upon and the goddesses are next!”

 

But then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Don’t count on it!” Everyone then looks to see our heroes and heroines that came from Earth joined by their Gamindustri allies walk up.

 

Neptune says, “That’s as far as you go, Arfoire! You aren’t going to do what you want with Planeptune and Gamindustri anymore!”

 

Arfoire responds, with a smirk, “Ha! Do you really think that you can stop Overlord Momus Neptune?! You might have your powers back stronger than ever, but you can’t stop Momus!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, with a smirk, “You want to bet Arfoire?!”

 

Arfoire says, with a plain tone, “If you think that the legendary weapons are going to help…”

 

The four CPUs display the legendary weapons of Gamindustri and Vert says, with a smile, “If you think that the power that you stole from Suguha will aid you, you must think again for it is that same power that now fuels the legendary weapons themselves!”

 

Arfoire asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Noire says, with a grin, “That’s right! Suguha has gotten better with her power.”

 

Blanc says, with a smile, “And now, the legendary weapons have been infused with the power that they once had and the power that we have infused inside of them.”

 

Neptune says, with a grin, “Meaning that you are in big trouble, Arfoire!”

 

The Basilicom staff member says, pointing to her, “That’s her! It is our Lady Purple Heart! Don’t let her cuteness fool you everyone! It is our wonderful lady! It is her human form that she uses to grace us in secret and be one with her people!”

 

Sailor Mars asks, sarcastically, “Dramatic much?”

 

Just then one citizen, an elder, says, “Hey! I remember her! But she hasn’t changed a bit since I saw her ages ago as a young man.”

 

Another citizen, a female one, says, “I’ve seen her around the Guild. She is so friendly and just so adorable!”

 

Another female citizen says, “That’s our lady?! She is so cute and angelic!”

 

Another citizen says, “Then it must be her! Our lady has arrived!”

 

Sailor Venus says, amazed, “Wow. That wasn’t so hard.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “Don’t go there Venus-chan.”

 

Davis asks Neptune, “Maybe it is time for the big reveal?”

 

Neptune responds, with a smirk, “Well, if I got to! Ta-da!” Neptune then transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart and she says, with her mature womanly voice, “HDD complete.”

 

One citizen shouts out, “It’s her! Our Lady Purple Heart has returned!”

 

Another citizen yells out, “Lady Purple Heart!”

 

Purple Heart says, “I’m sorry that I have worried you all, but I have been out in the world with my new friends and allies in combating a great evil that has been threatening all of Gamindustri! An evil so great that we, the four CPUs, have finally put aside our differences and come together as one!”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “That would be our cue ladies.”

 

Blanc says, “No duh, Vert.” Noire, Vert, and Blanc then transform into their HDD forms of Black Heart, Green Heart, and White Heart and join Purple Heart’s side.

 

Another Planeptune citizen says, shocked, “No way! The four CPUs have joined forces!”

 

As the Planeptune citizens look in awe, Purple Heart says, “Together we have discovered the truth about the Console Wars! It wasn’t the four of us against each other…It was the four of us against Arfoire, who was the one who started the war in the first place for her own selfish ends! Well, the Console Wars are about to end with her final defeat! We will win and we will bring final peace to Gamindustri!”

 

Arfoire responds, with a sneer, “Bold words, Neptune!”

 

White Heart yells out, “It is going to be more than words, bitch! It is going to be us kicking your ass!”

 

Black Heart says, “No more talk! It is time cut loose on this old witch and her clown of an Overlord!”

 

Purple Heart says, “Let’s go full power on him!”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “Indeed.” The four CPUs then transform into their brand new Next Forms and draw their four modified legendary weapons much to the awe of Planeptune’s citizens.

 

Rini says, “This is their fight now.”

 

Serena asks, “What?”

 

Amara says, “I have to agree kitten. They are the guardians of this world and the people’s faith gives them power. They need to do this to make the people believe that they can truly protect them. If we do that, Arfoire will truly lose.”

 

Molly says, with a nod, “I have got to agree with Amara.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “Same here, Serena.”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head, “I agree too. We have to allow them to help the people believe in them completely and without question so they will have the power to stop Arfoire in more ways than one.”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “Let’s go!” All four CPUs charge into battle with Arfoire’s puppet, Momus, and the massive monster basically didn’t stand a chance with the four CPUs and their new powers and their new weapons making Momus’ defeat quickly and Momus as he dissolves into dust.

 

One Planeptune citizen shouts out, “They did it!”

 

Another one yells out, “They crushed Momus!”

 

A third one shouts out, excitedly, “That’s why you don’t mess with the CPUs!”

 

Arfoire is flabbergasted and she says, shocked, “I can’t believe it…you defeated Momus so easily…”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “You weren’t just fighting us Arfoire. You were fighting all of our friends and all of our people that believed in us!”

 

Next Form Green Heart says, “And it is these friends that have given us these.”

 

Arfoire says, shocked, “Those are…I knew it! They looked different, but those are…!!”

 

Next Form Black Heart says, “That’s right! With these and our new powers, there is nothing that you can do!”

 

Next Form Green Heart asks, “Speaking of new powers, don’t you feel stronger than before?”

 

Next Form White Heart says, “Now that you ask…I do.”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “I feel it too, everyone.”

 

Historie floats over and she says, “It is the prayers of your people coming together. This battle was watched by the whole of Gamindustri. Arfoire had a different plan to counter your new strength, but it has now backfired completely. As I have said before, you are no longer proxies to the former goddess, you are true goddesses and now and forever, you are the successors to the goddess that came before you and entrusted by the people of Gamindustri.”

 

Arfoire says, “My dreams…my goals…So close…I won’t let it end like this!”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “It is over, Arfoire! My fellow CPUs and I have ended your twisted dreams once and for all! Surrender the remaining power that you have taken from Suguha and end this madness before anyone else gets hurt.”

 

Arfoire responds, with a sinister smirk, “You think that you have won?! I’m far from finished!”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, drawing her Holy Fang Blade, “If you won’t surrender, then you leave me and my fellow CPUs no other choice!”

 

Next Form White Heart says, with a grin, “These babies have been made and reinforced to counter any dirty tricks that you have, you old witch!”

 

Next Form Green Heart says, “Our friends and allies have given their faith and abilities to give us the power to end you once and for all!”

 

Next Form Black Heart says, “This and the Console Wars are over!”

 

The four CPUs charge in for the final blow and Arfoire says, with a sneer, “Not yet!” At the last moment, Arfoire teleports away before the four CPUs could strike the final blow.

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, surprised, “She’s gone!”

 

Next Form White Heart says, with a sneer, “The coward ran!”

 

Arfoire’s voice then booms, “If your friends are what give you strength, then let me take that strength away from you!” Soon after, Arfoire teleports right by the others and prepares to attack them going for Naruto first!

 

Sakura yells out, stunned, “Look out!”

 

Amara shouts out, “Damn! We let our guard down!” The four CPUs gasp and turn towards the others knowing that they won’t make it in him, just in the nick of time, Hinata manages to knock the attack away.

 

Naruto says, surprised, “Hinata!”

 

Arfoire yells out, angrily, “You dare!” Hinata yelps out as she is shocked and lifted into the air by Arfoire.

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, shocked, “Hinata!”

 

Next Form Black Heart says, with a sneer, “Coward!”

 

Hinata shouts out, while getting shocked and held in the air by Arfoire, “I won’t let you…hurt Naruto-kun…I won’t let hurt any of…the people…I love…!!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, strongly, “Do you think that a weak girl like you can stop me? A goddess?”

 

Naruto shouts out, strongly and angrily, “Let her go!” Naruto had to be restrained by the others in order to keep him from charging in and endangering Hinata’s life.

 

Hinata responds, grunting in pain, “I don’t think…I know…I learned…what true strength is…from Naruto-kun…from the others…and I will use it…to stop you…!!” Just then out of seemly nowhere, two colored ‘streaks’, one green and one violet, zoom and goes over to Hinata.

 

A monotone voice from the violet ‘streak’ says, “Hinata Hyuga, you have great love in your heart…”

 

Another monotone voice from the green ‘streak’ says, “Hinata Hyuga, you have the ability to overcome great fear…”

 

The two voices then say in unison, “You have been chosen! Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps/Star Sapphires!” Just then a Green Lantern ring goes onto the ring finger of Hinata’s left hand and the Star Sapphire ring goes onto the ring finger of Hinata’s right hand causing her to be bathed in green and violet ‘light’ that’s so powerful that everyone is forced to cover their eyes.

 

TK yells out, “So bright!”

 

Patamon says, “No kidding!”

 

Hawkmon says, “Can’t see…!!”

 

Matt asks, confused, “Now what?!”

 

Tai says, “We’re going to find out!” Arfoire screams as the green and violet light is so powerful that she is sent flying and releases her grip on Hinata as everyone is covering their lights from the bright green-violet light from the two Lantern rings creating ‘images’ of the Signer Dragons, Egyptian Gods, Exodia, and Aesir. However, after a short time, the lights starts to fade and everyone regains their ability to see, but what they see is Hinata replaced by a brand new Sailor Galaxy!

 

The brand new Sailor Galaxy has her hair/head inside of a golden Japanese samurai style with a small statue of Black-Winged Dragon attached to the top of the helmet with the same crown as in her previous form attached in and around the samurai helmet, her sigil remains on her forehead, her lips are a deep, plump, and gorgeous shimmering ruby red, she has pearly white Milky Way earrings attached to her ears, she has a golden metal choker around her neck, her fuku has been replaced by a golden and pearly white armored one that’s similar in design to Japanese samurai armor at least in the chest and waist area, there is a brand new violet heart-shaped broach with Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon and Exodia that’s holding a golden Milky Way sigil in-between them, the broach also have eight golden feathered wings attached to the sides of the broach, she has close duplicates of the white armored shoulder pads of the Armor of Inferno with golden Milky Way sigils in the center shoulder pads, she has black armor covering nearly all over hands and arms that’s connected to the rest of her armor, the armor covering her arms/hands don’t cover her fingers exposing her rainbow colored fingernails, rainbow versions of Galaxia’s bracelets are around her armored wrists with prism-like diamonds are in the center of the bracelets, she has an armored mini-skirt that’s rainbow, dark blue, golden, and white in color with armored ninja pouches attached to the right side of the skirt, a sword like the Samurai Power Ranger’s Spin Sword attached to the left side of her skirt, she has white armored kneepads, and the same boots as her previous Sailor Scout form. Finally, coming out of her back, there are eight huge and fluffy golden feathered wings with a Green Lantern ring attached to the ring finger of her left hand and a Star Sapphire ring attached to the ring finger of her right hand.

 

The others are shocked and Mimi says, amazed, “Wow!”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “Well, it looks like the days of the ‘Eternal Sailor Scout’ are over!”

 

Amara says, her eyes narrowing, “Hold on! There is something else happening!” Soon after, green and violet ‘sparkles’ appear on the new Sailor Galaxy’s wings, a violet ten pointed star jewel appears in the center of the crown that she is wearing, her left shoulder armor gains green ‘streaks’ with the insignia of the Green Lantern Corps while her right shoulder armor gains violet ‘streaks’ and the insignia of the Star Sapphire Corps, and finally, she gains violet eyeshadow and her lips becoming a deep, plump, and gorgeous shimmering deep violet color.

 

Yolei asks, “Okay…What?!”

 

Davis says, “This could really cool…Or a real headache.”

 

TK asks Davis, “Why is that?”

 

Davis responds, “Let’s say that those wearing that violet ring make the saying ‘love makes you do crazy things’ quite the reality.”

 

Trista says, “I must agree. Love is the represented in the Emotional Light Spectrum by the color violet and it is on the opposite end. Remember, the emotions represented by the Emotional Light Spectrum are Rage, Greed, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion, and Love. And we saw what Rage tried to do to Suguha.”

 

Suguha gets a nervous look and she thinks in her mind, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Arfoire yells out, “Do you think that some trick will defeat me?”

The new Sailor Galaxy, obviously now VALKYRIE Sailor Galaxy, responds, “No, but this will!” She then creates a green willpower construct of a massive hand that grabs Arfoire and Sailor Galaxy spins her around before comically sending her high into the sky in which Arfoire screams as she is sent rocketing into the sky before vanishing out of sight.

 

Mina says, with a smirk, “Going…Going…and gone!”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “Well that was…anti-climactic.”

 

Next Form White Heart says, with a smirk, “True, but it doesn’t mean that it wasn’t damn well enjoyable.”

 

Next Form Green Heart giggles and she says, “I must agree Blanc.”

 

Davis says, with a plain tone, “I’ve got to say that I didn’t see that one coming.”

 

Veemon says, nodding his head, “No kidding Davis!”

 

Tai says, with a nod of his head in agreement, “You got that right.”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Now, there is a new ‘problem’.”

 

Naruto goes over to Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy and he asks her, concerned and a bit nervous, “Hinata-chan, are you okay?”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy responds, with a warm loving smile, “Never better, Naruto-kun.” She then embraces him and kisses him passionately and lovingly on the lips causing Naruto’s eyes to widen in surprise when she does so with a few of the others slapping themselves in the forehead while Sakura’s eyebrow twitches a tiny bit.

 

Yolei asks, “Does any of us need to say it?”

 

Ken tells Yolei, with a smile, “Yolei…” As Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy continues to kiss Naruto, she looks at Sakura and her Star Sapphire rings gives off a small ‘sparkle’.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Celestia

 

Within the ‘divine realm’ of Gamindustri, Celestia, a ragged and beaten Arfoire struggles through the plane and grunts out in pain.

 

Arfoire says, angrily, “Those wretched outsiders…they…and the CPUs…will pay for my humiliation…but first…I need to take a nap…” Arfoire then collapses into unconsciousness in a comic form as her powers start to heal her from her injuries.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee

 

Heading into the nation of Lowee, around the same time, Schmitt is heading into the guarded hospital room within the Basilicom where the unconscious forms of Kaiou, Red-Eyed XaXa, and Johnny Black are being kept, but once he gets in there, he gasps to see them gone!

 

Schmitt runs forward and he yells out, “What?!”

 

One of the guards, a female, runs in and asks, “Sir Schmitt, what’s…?!” The guards gasp upon seeing the empty beds and the female guard asks, “But how?!”

 

Schmitt asks, seriously, “Did anyone else come in here recently?!”

 

The female guard responds, “No, sir!”

 

Schmitt shouts out, “Sound the alarm!”

 

The female guard replies, with a nod, “Yes, sir!” Immediately, the guards run out of the room to raise the alarm.

 

Schmitt thinks in his mind, looking at the beds where XaXa and Johnny Black used to be, “If those sickos get loose and start killing again…” Schmitt starts give off a bead of sweat, but this fear wasn’t like the fear of dying like in SAO, it is a fear of XaXa and Johnny Black killing like they and the other members of Laughing Coffin did before the Assault Team including Serena, Kazuto, and Asuna attacked and defeated them. He then shakes his mind from the memory and races off to find Caynz and Yolko to make sure that if those two are back on their feet, they haven’t attacked them.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Back within Planeptune, our group from Earth joined by Neptune, IF, Compa, MAGES., Tekken, CyberConnect2, Broccoli, Falcom, and MarvelousAQL are assembled together and discussing what’s next.

 

IF says, “From what Noire, Lady Vert, and Blanc have said in their lands, there is no sign of Arfoire at all.”

 

Kazuto asks, seriously, “Any sign of Kaiou or the members of Laughing Coffin?”

 

IF says, shaking her head, “No sign.”

 

Serena tells IF, “Thank you, IF. Keep your contacts on the lookout and tell you contacts to please be careful. They are…”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Right.”

 

MarvelousAQL says, “They must be really bad if you are so worried about them.”

 

Asuna says, “They are, Marvy-chan.”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “They are ruthless fiends whose only purpose in life is to kill. They have long abandoned their humanity.”

 

Matt says, annoyed, “Damn!”

 

Patamon asks, “Where do you think that Historie has gone?”

 

Palmon says, “Beats me, Patamon.”

 

Hawkmon says, “She did just unexpectedly take off.”

 

Neptune says, annoyed, “Yeah! We were just going to have a big celebration of kicking Arfoire’s butt especially with Hinata and those cool ‘super rings’ of hers.”

 

Lita says, nervously, “Speaking of that…” Hinata, wearing an outfit similar Carol Farris’ Star Sapphire ‘uniform’, is with Naruto and Sakura, in which she is wearing a similar uniform and she has a similar Star Sapphire ring around her right ring finger.

 

Naruto asks Sakura, nervously, “Sakura, are you sure that you are okay?”

 

Sakura makes Naruto face him and she says, “Naruto, you silly baka, let’s get to the point. This isn’t those manga. I love you, not Sasuke. We’re going to be your girlfriends, this is going to be like the ‘fanfictions’ based on our world, and you are going to have a harem. Just enjoy it, Naruto-kun.” Sakura then lovingly kisses Naruto on the lips with Hinata giggle as she kisses on the neck and more.

 

Mina was about to say something when plenty of the others say in unison, “Don’t say it!”

 

Mina asks, in a mock confused and innocent tone, “What?!”

 

Minato sighs and Kushina tells Minato, with a smile, “Look on the bright side, Minato-kun.”

 

Minato asks, “What?”

 

Kushina yells out, “Our Naruto-kun is going to give us tons of grandchildren to spoil in the future!” Minato gives a nervous smile and twitch of his eyebrow while Kushina dreamily thinks of all of the grandchildren that she will have in the future.

 

Ryoutarou says, lowly and with a groan, “Lucky fox.”

 

Kazuto tells Ryoutarou, “You’ll find that ‘someone’ someday.”


Ryoutarou responds, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, bro.”

 

Tai says, plainly and trying to change the subject, “Okay, moving on…”

 

Falcom asks, “Don’t you think that Arfoire is finished?”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “Yeah. Hinata threw her far away with her super cool ‘super ring’.”

 

Amara says, “I doubt it. She is really hurt and insulted, but I doubt she is dead. She has gained the power of the original goddess and that means that she doesn’t kill easily.”

 

IF says, “I’ve got to admit that Amara is right. Remember, Nep fell high off of Celestia and all she lost was her memory.”

 

Neptune responds, in an annoyed sarcastic tone, “Thanks for that memory back Iffy.”

 

IF says, “Sorry, Nep. I’m just saying that goddesses aren’t exactly easy to kill and like it or not, Arfoire is more or less like Nep and the other CPUs.”

 

Cody says, “IF has got a point. I think that only something like Suguha’s powers and the remodeled and updated legendary weapons of this world are the only things that can truly destroy Arfoire.”

 

Hawkmon says, with a nod, “Yes, I agree. In which I think that Amara’s theory is most likely correct. Arfoire was hurt really badly, but she is still very much alive and intact.”

 

Ken says, “Most likely, mending her wounds while plotting payback against all of us for our ‘insults’ to her.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “And more bad news: Laughing Coffin has proven to be the sneakiest group of fiends ever.”

 

Kotone tells Kazuto, “You and Serena told me all about them during when I was trapped in the Hollow Area. It took you a long time and a horrible battle to stop them.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s right, Kotone. And the leader was never caught and he managed to get one of the members of the Knight of Blood to betray his guild in order to kill me.”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “It was a dark day for the guild indeed. Even worse when we found out the commander was none other than…”

 

Kazuto gently hugs Asuna and Rika says, with a smile, “Okay, enough with the bad stuff that’s in the past!”

 

Strea asks, curiously, “Why not ask Historie?”

 

Yui says, “I think that Strea is right. Historie is the recorder of history and she might have any recent information on them, daddy.”

 

Historie’s voice then booms out, “Neptune…”

 

The others are surprised and Davis says, “Speaking of…”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “Histy?”

 

Historie says, “Yes. Can you come to the Basilicom? I have a present for you.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “A present? I wonder what it is! I’ll be there in a jiffy!” Soon enough, Neptune is off like a bolt of lightning.

 

Tekken says, with a smile, “It seems like nothing ever changes.”

 

MarvelousAQL says, with a smile, “Neptune will always be Neptune.” Our group quickly follows Neptune out of Compa’s house and into the Planeptune Basilicom.

 

The Basilicom staff member that likes Neptune for her human form asks, “Lady Purple Heart, welcome back! Are you here to see Miss Historie?”

 

Neptune says, “Yep!”

 

The Basilicom staff member says, pointing in a certain direction, “She is right over there. My lady, it is good to have you back.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “No problem! Sorry I can’t stay in the Basilicom, but I’ve got important things to do…like making sure that Arfoire is stopped.”

 

Davis whispers to Kari and TK, with a smirk, “And eating Compa out of pudding and home.”

 

TK and Kari giggle and Kari whispers to Davis, “Dai-kun…” Soon enough, the group finds themselves in a room with Historie, who is floating in the air while sitting on her own tome.

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “All righty! I’m here! Where is my present? Gimme, gimme!”

 

Historie says, “Just a second, Neptune.” Historie then goes over to another room for a few moments and she says, returning from that room, “Thank you for waiting, Neptune…Everyone.” Soon after, a young girl then appears behind Historie.

 

The young girl looks to be in her late teens with long mid-waist long violet hair, the same violet hair as Neptune’s hair with a single D-pad hair clip and violet eyes and wears a white, button up sailor uniform with purple designs and a yellow ribbon being held together by the N-emblem. She is wearing thigh high socks with pink and white stripes and medium sized boots that match her uniform in color scheme.

 

The young girl asks, shyly, “Um, are you my…my sister?”

 

The others looked surprise and Lita asks, “Did she say sister?”

 

Neptune asks Historie, “Huh? Histy, who is that hot girl with you? Is she a new character?”

 

Suguha asks, nervously, “Does Neptune not notice the resemblance between herself and that girl?”

 

Historie says, “Her name is Nepgear and she is your younger sister.” Our heroes and heroines from Earth give gasps as they are shocked.

 

The young girl, revealed to be Nepgear, says, shyly, “Nice to meet you. My name is Nepgear. I hope to be of acquaintance.”

 

Neptune says, plainly, “Oh, my younger sister…”

 

IF says, plainly, “Really? Nep’s younger sister…”

 

Compa says, plainly, “Nep-Nep’s younger sister…”

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “Huh? Shouldn’t they…?”

 

TK says, with a smile and interrupting, “Hold that thought, Yolei.”

 

Just then Neptune, IF, and Compa give flabbergasted gasps and they yell out in unison, in the same tone, “SAY WHAT?!!”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “Bingo!”

 

Neptune says, in a panic, “Iffy! Compa! Everyone! W-What should I do? I-I have a younger sister!”

 

Historie responds, “Get a hold of yourself, Neptune. She was born from the power of the Shares.”

 

Neptune says, confused, “Huh? You’re not getting to me.”

 

Davis says, giving a confused look, “You aren’t the only one, Nep.”

 

Historie says, “In the last battle, your Shares were inflated since everyone around Gamindustri saw you and the other CPUs beat Momus.”

 

Naruto says, “Not surprising that faith in them skyrocketed, believe it.”

 

Sakura says, “It was what we were going for.”

 

Historie says, “And from those Shares, a brand new goddess was born. Neptune’s new younger sister and the CPU Candidate of Planeptune: Nepgear.”

 

Yolei asks, pointing at Nepgear, “Hold up? Are you saying that this girl, who looks older than Neptune, is a NEWBORN?”

 

Ken tells Yolei, “Yolei, remember, we aren’t talking about humans here.”

 

Yolei’s eyes widen and Trista says, “Remember, Neptune and her fellow CPUs are guardian deities of this world and are classified as ageless.” Trista tells Historie, “In fact, when Neptune and her fellow CPUs were born, they looked as they did now, didn’t they?”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “That is correct, Trista.”

 

Keiko asks Historie, “Um, what is a ‘CPU Candidate’?”

 

Historie responds, “A goddess-in-training. Nepgear is a new goddess and she has much to learn before she can join her sister’s side as a full fledge CPU of Planeptune.”

 

Amara says, “Basically, since Neptune is the ‘queen’ of Planeptune, Nepgear is the ‘princess’.”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “In a manner of speaking, yes.”

 

Nepgear says, shyly, “I…was just born…so, I don’t know much…but I will try my best.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, shucks. Now, I’m a big sister. I’m a bit embarrassed now.”

 

Compa says, “But…Nepgear looks more like Nep-Nep’s older sister.”

 

IF says, “You’re right. She looks, acts, and talks more mature than Nep.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, stop that! I’m going to be a big sister starting now.”

 

Historie says, “Well, everyone. Please take care of Nepgear. Thank you.”

 

Rika asks the others, in a whisper, “Is it me or are there plenty of us worried for Nepgear’s future as a CPU?”

 

Asuna pokes Rika in the ribs and she says, chidingly, “Liz!”

 

Historie says, “Now, I must be off to Lastation.”

 

Mimi asks, “Why are you going to Lastation?”

 

Historie says, “I must meet with Noire and then I will be seeing Blanc in Lowee. Let us just say that it wasn’t only Neptune’s new Shares that bore ‘fruit’.” While plenty of the others are confused, there are plenty of others that understand while Historie is implying.

 

Kazuto asks Historie, “Historie, we were wondering…?”

 

Historie says, “About those people from your world? I’m sorry to say that I have no information currently on them. It will take me a while to find out if there is anything recently. You see, with the worlds connected, there is a lot of information coming in.”

 

Trista says, “I had a feeling that could be the case.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Same here, Trista.”

 

Historie says, “I will see you later, everyone.”

 

Serena asks Historie, “Historie, do you think that Arfoire is still alive?”

 

Historie says, “After what Hinata did, you wouldn’t think so, but remember, she has the copied the powers of all four CPUs and gained the power of the original goddess that created them. Arfoire is still around and your final battle with her is coming.”

 

Yolei says, with a sigh, “We figured as much.”

 

Historie says, “Stay safe everyone.”

 

IF says, “Be careful Historie.” Historie then floats leaving our group with Neptune’s newly born goddess-in-training younger sister, Nepgear, in which she shyly looks around as the others introduce themselves in Nepgear and soon enough, we find them heading out.

 

Nepgear asks, “Shouldn’t we stay at the Basilicom?”

 

Neptune tells Nepgear, “Oh, don’t worry! They can handle all the ‘little stuff’ without us! Anyway, you need to get out, see the world, and who better to introduce you to everything than your big sister?!”

 

IF says, “And we’re coming along for ‘adult supervision’.”

 

Neptune tells IF, with a pout, “Oh, come on, Iffy. You are making me look bad in front of Nep Junior.”

 

Lita asks, “Nep Junior?”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Sure! I’m Neptune and she is Nepgear. I’m the ‘big Nep’ and she is the ‘little Nep’. It is my sweet little nickname for my sweet new little sister.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “I think that it is a nice nickname for Ge-Ge.”

 

IF asks, surprised, “Ge-Ge, Compa?”

 

Compa says, “Sure, Nep-Nep is Nep-Nep, so, I can’t call Nepgear Nep-Nep, so, I call her Ge-Ge.”

 

Davis says, nervously, “That kind of makes sense.”

 

Nepgear tells Neptune, “Wow, big sis, you have a lot of friends.”

 

Neptune says, with a grin, “I’m just that awesome.”

 

Suguha tells Nepgear, “Well, let’s just say that your sister is ‘something else’, Nepgear.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Well, I think that it is wonderful that Neptune has a younger sister.”

 

Keiko says, with a nod, “I think so, too, Asuna.”

 

Kotone says, “Through it is surprising to learn that she is a newborn despite her not being human.”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, something tells me that she has a lot to learn.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Yeah. She was just born so I don’t think that she knows how to use Hard Drive Divinity yet.”

 

Nepgear says, with a nod, “Yes. I was just born into this world, so, I really don’t know much yet.”

 

Neptune tells Nepgear, with a grin, “Don’t worry Nepgear. Your big sister is going to help you learn the ropes in no time.”

 

Compa asks, “What will Ge-Ge’s goddess form look like?”

 

Cody asks, “I also wonder: Will her personality change like Neptune’s personality does when she goes into her goddess form of Purple Heart?”

 

Ken says, “That’s a good point, Cody. When Neptune uses her HDD, her form and her personality changes. As Purple Heart, she is a lot more serious.”

 

Sakura says, “I think that it is a little early to worry about that. I mean, the poor girl was just born today literally! Let’s give her a bit of space already!”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “Sakura is right. She need to take this one step at a time.”

 

IF says, nodding her head, “Yeah. It is good to think about her future, but Nepgear was born today and she is just getting started.” Everyone then looks forward and they stop in their tracks as they gasp at who is in front of them.

 

Ryoutarou says, stunned, “You have got to be kidding me.” In front of everyone, there is a young lady that’s an exact duplicate for Hinata Hyuga expect she is wearing an open jacket, a fishnet top, black shorts, and ninja sandals on her feet.

 

TK asks, looking between Hinata and her ‘counterpart’, “What the heck?!”

 

Rika asks, “Who are you?!”

 

The ‘Hinata Hyuga duplicate’ responds, “Who do you think genius? If you are still living under a rock, I’ve got three words for you: Road to Ninja.” There are gasps and the ‘Hinata doppelganger’ responds, “That’s right, but I’m not from stupid ‘illusion world’, I’m the real deal.”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “I’m still lost. What’s going on?”

 

Davis says, “She is basically saying that she is from another version of the world where Naruto, his parents, Hinata, and Sakura came from.”

 

Naruto says, “Basically, a ‘flip flop world’ wherever everything that you know about us is flipped around, believe it.”

 

Compa asks, curiously, “Flipped around?”

 

IF says, “I get it. She is another version of Hinata, but her personality is a complete one hundred and eighty of the Hinata that we know.”

 

Neptune asks, surprised, “Wait! Does that mean that she is some kind ‘evil mirror version’?”

 

Ken says, “From what I can remember, she is ‘hard-core’ compared to Hinata’s gentle personality, but not ‘evil’.”

 

Hinata’s ‘doppelganger’, a version of Hinata from a real-life version of the Limited Tsukuyomi Genjutsu World AKA RTN Hinata, responds, with a sinister smile, “Well, that’s your perspective. Who knows? I could be really bad to the bone.”

 

RTN Hinata cracks her knuckles and Patamon says, “I don’t think she is here to say hello.”

 

Just then a darker version of Naruto’s voice shouts out, “You got that right, you puffball.” Everyone then looks to see someone that looks Menma Uzumaki Namikaze, the alternate version of Naruto from Limited Tsukuyomi Genjutsu World, looking exactly as he did in Naruto movie ‘Road to Ninja’, come down from the trees.

 

Broccoli says, “He looks like Naruto, nyu. Only darker and bad guy looking, nyu.”

 

Falcom says, “He must be your ‘bad counterpart’ from the same world that this ‘other Hinata’ came from.”

 

Menma responds, “What gave it away?” Menma says, “And what do you mean ‘bad’? If you mean ‘badass’, then you’re right.”

 

Menma gives a sly menacing smirk and RTN Hinata says, “Would you cut it out Menma-kun? You give me shiver every time you smile like that.”

 

Menma says, shaking his head, “You keep saying that and you always love it.”

 

Minato asks, plainly, “What do you want?”

 

Menma responds, “You are going to find out old man.” Just then everyone, minus Asuna and Rika, have their legs sinking into the ground and they are bound by chains.

 

Nepgear asks, “What the goodness?!”

 

Neptune says, grunting, “Can’t move…!!”

 

Just then an exact duplicate of Sakura comes down from the trees and RTN Hinata tells her, “About time, pinky.”

 

Sakura’s ‘duplicate’ says, pointing to Sakura, “Hey, I’m not a genius like her! It took me a lot of work to set up this trap!”

 

Sakura says, looking at her ‘counterpart’, “You are my counterpart from Menma’s universe.”

 

Sakura’s ‘duplicate’, the Sakura Haruno from Menma’s universe AKA RTN Sakura, responds, “That’s right.” RTN Sakura says, looking Sakura over and gaining a sneer, “Unlike you, I didn’t get a genius mind or a great body.”

 

Sakura yells out, her cheeks flush, “Hey! My body didn’t ‘develop’ this way! I got ‘torn around’ like a lab rat!”

 

RTN Hinata tells RTN Sakura, “Yeah, pinky. She may have had a genius mind, but she never used it correctly from what we read. She was top in her class in grad, but she was a flump of a ninja before her Fifth Hokage knocked it into her head. Always obsessing with the Uchiha and never training right.”

 

Sakura yelps and flinches from those words and RTN Sakura says, “Yeah, no joke. I worked my ass off from the very instant that I started in the Academy to become my own shinobi and I never had the benefit of a smart mind, but I did just fine and caught the eye of my Tsunade.” RTN Sakura yells out at RTN Hinata, annoyed, “And would you stop calling me that?!”

 

Menma tells RTN Sakura, “Sakura, don’t start again.”

 

RTN Sakura says, with a blush, “Yes, Menma-kun.”

 

RTN Hinata glares at RTN Sakura and Menma tells RTN Hinata, “Babe, you know that you love that ‘love-hate’ thing that you have with Sakura. The three of us are together and we love it.”

 

RTN Sakura says, with a smile, “Yes, Menma-kun. She is just sore that I beat her princess as in our last ‘bout’.”

 

RTN Hinata yells out, annoyed, “You just got lucky, pinky! And I told you not to call me that!”

 

RTN Sakura responds, “What’s the matter Hyuga princess? Sore that someone can beat you at your own game and she is a kunoichi from a civilian family with no talent and no bloodlines at all just an ‘ordinary kunoichi’.”

 

RTN Hinata glares at RTN Sakura and Menma says, sternly, “All right, you two! That’s enough!”

 

RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura yelp and they reply in unison, “Yes, Menma-kun!” Menma motions for RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura to come over and when they do so, he kisses both of them on the lips causing them to blush madly.

 

Davis asks, “Can any one of us say it now?”

 

Tai tells Davis, a bit annoyed, “Not a good time, Davis.”

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “We’re kind of trapped here!”

 

Menma releases RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura from the kiss and he says, “Okay, you two. We have work to do.”

 

RTN Hinata responds, with a smirk, “With pleasure, Menma-kun.”

 

RTN Sakura says, with a sigh, “I keep wondering if you are like the version of Anko Mitarashi of the world of Menma-kun’s counterpart.”

 

RTN Hinata retorts, “Well, excuse me if I don’t like the way that she works.” RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura then strap on Academia style Duel Disks to their left wrists and RTN Hinata says, as she and RTN Sakura put dueling decks insides, “Okay, you two. Don’t act dumb.”

 

Rika says, “Yeah, we get it.”

 

RTN Sakura says, “Your friends can’t use their powers thanks to this chains and they are also booby trapped.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “Obviously.”

 

Menma says, taking out a white and pink duel disk similar to Serena’s and Suguha’s current duel disks, “Then you know what we are asking for.”

 

Asuna asks, “Wait! Why duel us?”

 

Menma says, “There is something that we want to know and if you want to know, it is for us to know and you to find out.” Menma throws the duel disks in which Asuna catches the white one and Rika catches the pink one.

 

Kazuto says, “Asuna…”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “We don’t have a choice, Kirito-kun.” Rika nods her head in agreement as she and Asuna strap the duel disks to their left wrists and put dueling decks inside of them.

 

RTN Hinata says, with a smirk, “Smart thinking.” All four duel disks activate, RTN Hinata’s, RTN Sakura’s, Asuna’s, and Rika’s decks are shuffled, their duel disks’ touch screen display 8000 life-points for each tag, Asuna and Rika as well as RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura, and all four of them draw five cards from their respective decks.

 

“Duel!” Asuna, Rika, RTN Hinata, and RTN Sakura say in unison as their tag duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Asuna and Rika: 8000

RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura: 8000

 

Asuna says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn!”

 

Rika asks, nervously, “Asuna, you said that you never played any games before you came to SAO, right?”

 

Asuna responds, with a glare, “Liz, Duel Monsters is an important part of our world in more ways than one. In fact, RCT Progress and RCT as a whole is deeply connected with Kaiba Corporation and Industrial Illusions. Of course I learned how to play Duel Monsters especially my brother who won a local tournament and I dueled him all the time.”

 

Rika says, amazed, “You don’t say.”

 

Asuna says, “It was for the ‘family business’, Liz.”

 

RTN Hinata asks, annoyed, “Is ‘memory lane time’ over?”

 

Asuna says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “You are going to regret stopping me since I play my Machine Angel Ritual!” Asuna says, displaying Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) Ritual Monster card before discarding it, “I release Cyber Angel Idaten from my hand to play Cyber Angel Benten!” She puts another Ritual Monster card on her duel disk and Cyber Angel Benten (1800/1500) appears on the field in attack mode in which Asuna says, “Now, Idaten’s ability activates! Since she was used as a tribute, my other Ritual Monsters gain one thousand attack and defense power!” Cyber Angel Benten goes from 1800/1500 to 2800/2500 while Asuna puts three cards into the main slot of her duel disk stating, “I end my turn with three cards face-down!”

 

RTN Hinata says, with a smirk, “Is that all? What a laugh!” RTN Hinata says, drawing a card, “Watch and learn!”

 

Asuna says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Gamble!” Asuna’s face-down card is revealed to be the Gamble trap card and Asuna says, “Since you have six cards and I have none, I can flip a coin and if it is heads, I get five more cards.” A coin appears on her disk’s touch screen and after it is flipped, it is revealed to be tails.

 

RTN Hinata says, with a smirk, “Ha! Tails! You lose your next turn!”

 

Asuna says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my Probability Change!” Asuna’s next face-down card is revealed to be the Probability Change trap card and Asuna says, “When I roll a dice or flip a coin, I can use this card to do it again and the result can’t be the same as last time!”

 

RTN Hinata snarls and Rika says, excitedly, “Way to go!” Afterwards, with the obvious result of the second coin toss, Asuna draws five cards.

 

Asuna says, “My parents and brother always taught me that uncertainties are always inevitable in life and business, but you can always mitigate them down.”

 

RTN Hinata says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Think you are so smart, huh? Well, bitch, try my Cyber Harpie!” Soon after, Cyber Harpie (1800/1300) appears on the field in attack mode and RTN Hinata says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Spell Economics! As long as this card remains on the field, Pinky and I don’t need to worry about dealing life-point to use spell cards!” RTN Sakura gives an annoyed look while RTN Hinata says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “And that’s going to be helpful with Ties to the Brethren! I usually pay two grand with this, but thanks to my Spell Economics, I don’t need to pay a darn thing! Now, I target my Cyber Harpie and summon two similar monsters from my deck!” Two cards come out of RTN Hinata’s deck, she puts them on her disk, and another Cyber Harpie (1800/1300) and Harpie Queen (1900/1200) appears on the field in attack mode. RTN Hinata says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “And now, I play Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation! Since I have three Harpies on my field, I can destroy up to three of your monsters and you lose life-points equal to the original attack points of the monsters destroyed!”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Oh, boy!” Just then all three Harpies are surrounded by blue flames that turn into a phoenix-like form and dive straight for Cyber Angel Benten.

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Asuna!”

 

Asuna says, “I activate the second effect of my Machine Angel Ritual! I banish this card from my graveyard to prevent my monster’s destruction!” Asuna removes said spell card from her graveyard slot and a light shield protects Cyber Angel Benten from the blue phoenix.

 

RTN Hinata says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “Think you are so smart? You’re not! I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Rika says, drawing a card, “My turn then!” Rika says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I start with Gearfried the Iron Knight!” Just then Gearfried the Iron Knight (1800/1600) appears on the field in attack mode. Rika says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Release Restraint spell card!” As a card comes out of Rika’s deck and when she puts it on, Gearfried ‘explodes’ and out of that ‘explosion’, Gearfried the Swordmaster (2600/2200) appears on the field in attack mode. Rika says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I add my Legendary Sword equip spell card and boost my swordsman by three hundred points!” Gearfried goes from 2600/2200 to 2900/2500 and Rika says, with a smirk, “And thanks to this, I can use his ability and cut down your queen!” Gearfried creates a shockwave that heads for Harpie Queen.

 

RTN Hinata says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Wrong, wench! I activate my Harpie’s Feather Storm!” RTN Hinata’s face-down card is revealed to be the Harpie’s Feather Storm trap card and RTN Hinata says, as a swarm of feathers appears on the field, “This stops your monster’s ability, so, you can keep your hands off my harpies!” The storm of feathers negates the shockwave created by Gearfried.

 

Rika says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Well, fine! I place one card face-down and end my turn!”

 

RTN Sakura says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn!”

 

RTN Hinata says, “Don’t screw up, pinky.”

 

RTN Sakura gives an annoyed look and RTN Sakura says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I’m starting off with Solar Flare Dragon!” Just then Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) appears on the field in defense mode and RTN Sakura says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I add my Mist Body equip spell card and now, my dragon can’t be destroyed in battle!” RTN Sakura says, putting three more cards into the main slot of her disk, “And now, I end my turn and you suffer five hundred points of damage!” Solar Flare Dragon unleashes fireballs at Asuna and Rika and they yelp from the heat as the fireballs hit around them as they lose five hundred life-points.

 

Serena asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Asuna responds, “We’re okay, Serena-chan.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “Yeah, but now we know how you feel going into these duels.”

 

Current Scores:

Asuna and Rika: 7500

RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura: 8000

 

Asuna says, drawing a card, “My move!” Asuna says, putting one card into the main slot, “I play Pot of Greed and I draw two cards!” Asuna draws two cards, Asuna then displays two Pendulum Monster cards, Crystal Protector (1500/1800) and Crystal Vanguard (1300/1000), and she says, “I take scale two Crystal Protector and scale five Crystal Vanguard and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the two cards into the Pendulum Zones and the word ‘Pendulum’ appears in her Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors. Soon after, two columns of light appear on the field with Crystal Protector in one and Crystal Vanguard in the other with the number two below Crystal Protector and number five below Crystal Vanguard.

 

Mina asks, confused, “When did she get those cards?!”

 

Asuna says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels three to four this turn!” Asuna closes her eyes and she says, “Gems of crystal and light! Shine throughout the world and cut a path to the future! Pendulum Summon!” Asuna puts three cards on her duel disk and she says, “Come on out: Crystal Beasts Sapphire Pegasus, Topaz Tiger, and Amethyst Cat!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from the circle, and those ‘lights’ turn into Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus (1800/1200), Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (1600/1000), and Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat (1200/400) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

RTN Sakura says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Dark Cure!” RTN Sakura’s face-down card is revealed to be Dark Cure continuous trap card and she says, “When you summon monsters on your field, you gain life-points equal to half of its attack points!”

 

Rika asks, confused, “You are helping us?”

 

RTN Sakura says, with a sly smirk, “Wrong!” RTN Sakura pushes another button on her disk’s touch screen and she says, “I activate my other trap: Bad Reaction to Simochi!” RTN Sakura’s other face-down card is revealed to be Bad Reaction to Simochi continuous trap card and RTN Sakura says, with a smirk, “Thanks to this card, when your life-points increase, you get slammed as damage instead! And I choose that you get slammed by half of Pegasus’ attack points!” Just then a ‘dark aura’ comes off Sapphire Pegasus and Asuna and Rika cough from the horrible smell as they lose 900 life-points.

 

Rika says, disgusted, “That’s foul!”

 

RTN Hinata says, with a wicked smile, “That’s the sweet smell of success to us, girly!”

 

Ryoutarou says, annoyed, “Says you!”

 

Amara says, “It looks like Hinata’s duplicate is using a Harpie deck and Sakura’s counterpart is using a Burn deck.”

 

Kazuto says, “Swarm and burn combo, huh? That’s a nasty combination.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Asuna yells out, “Benten, attack Harpie Queen now!”

 

Benten charges in to attack Harpie Queen and RTN Hinata yells out, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate Harpie Lady Sparrow Formation!” RTN Hinata’s remaining face-down card is revealed to be Harpie Lady Sparrow Formation and the three Harpies turn into a flaming bird in which she says, with a sly smirk, “Too bad, but this card stops your attack!” Benten’s attack is negated by the flaming bird.

 

Asuna says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Rika asks Asuna, surprised, “Asuna?”

 

Asuna responds, “I know what you are thinking, Liz. But I don’t think that a six hundred points of damage from using my Cat’s ability will help us.”

 

Lita says, “That’s not good at all.”

 

Ami says, “That card combination makes it that if either of them summons a monster, they will suffer damage to their life-points.”

 

Current Score:

Asuna and Rika: 6600

RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura: 8000

 

RTN Hinata says, drawing a card, “Is that all? How sad!” RTN Hinata says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I start off with Card of Sanctity and all of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Asuna, Rika, RTN Hinata, and RTN Sakura draw cards from their decks until each of them have six in their hands with RTN Hinata saying, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Magical Stone Excavation! I discard two cards to return one spell card to my hand!” RTN Hinata discards two cards, a card comes out of her graveyard slot, and she says, putting the card into the main slot, “And it is Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation!”

 

There are gasps and Davis says, worriedly, “Oh, crap!”

 

Tai says, “You took the words right out of my mouth, Davis!”

 

As the three Harpies turn into a blue flaming bird, RTN Hinata says, “Now, I destroy three of your monsters and I choose Benten, Gearfried, and Sapphire Pegasus!” The blue phoenix swoops in, destroys the three said monsters, however, Sapphire Pegasus is protected by some kind of shield, and both girls yell out as they are hit by the flames as they lose 4400 life-points.

 

Yui says, worriedly, “Mommy!”

 

RTN Hinata asks, confused, “What happened with Pegasus?!”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “My two Pendulum monsters. As long as Crystal Protector remains in my Pendulum Zone, you can’t destroy my Crystal Beast monsters with card effects once per turn and my Crystal Vanguard makes it impossible for you to target them with card effects!”

 

RTN Hinata says, sneering while putting one more card into the main slot, “And I’m not done! I activate Monster Reborn in order to revive my Pet Dragon!” Just then Harpie’s Pet Dragon (2000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and RTN Hinata says, with a sly smirk, “And too bad for you, little girls, she gains three hundred attack points for every Harpie on my field!” Harpie’s Pet Dragon roars as it goes in-between both Cyber Harpies and Harpie Queen as it goes from 2000/2500 to 2900/2500! RTN Hinata says, “You might have avoided that, but your friend can’t avoid this! Attack little miss ‘White Knight’s’ friend directly!” Harpie’s Pet Dragon unleashes a powerful attack right Rika.

 

Rika says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I play my trap: Kunai with Chain!” Rika’s face-down card is revealed to be the Kunai with Chian trap card and Rika says, “I switch your lizard to defense mode and boost the power of Asuna’s Amethyst Cat by five hundred points!” A chain wraps around Harpie’s Pet Dragon’s neck, forcing it into defense mode, and the chain leads back to Amethyst Cat’s left paw causing it to go from 1200/400 to 1700/400!

 

RTN Hinata says, with a sneer, “I end my turn.” RTN Hinata says, “But you get burned for another five hundred points!” Just then Solar Flare Dragon hits both girls with more fireballs as they lose five hundred more life-points.

 

Current Score:

Asuna and Rika: 1700

RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura: 8000

 

Rika says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

RTN Hinata says, with a smirk, “Too bad that you can’t do a thing since if you summon a monster, you are only going to get burned!”

 

Rika responds, sarcastically, “Thanks, I’ll remember that!” Rika says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Mystical Space Typhoon! I use it to take out that card!”

 

As a twister heads for the Solid Vision projection of the Bad Reaction to Simochi continuous trap card, RTN Sakura says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate Imperial Order!” RTN Sakura’s face-down card is revealed to be the Imperial Order continuous trap card and RTN Sakura says, with a sinister smile, “Thanks to this card, all spell cards are useless!”

 

Asuna says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate Royal Decree!” Asuna’s face-down card is revealed to be the Royal Decree continuous trap card and Asuna says, “As long as my card remains on the field, all other trap cards are useless!” The chain around Harpie’s Pet Dragon’s neck is shatter while Amethyst Cat goes down to her original stats.

 

RTN Sakura says, “No way!”

 

Rika says, “And now, I use Asuna’s Pendulum Scale to Pendulum Summon!” Rika says, putting three cards on her duel disk, “Pendulum Summon! Come on guys! I play Guldfaxe and two Tanngnjoster to rock your world!” A circle of light appears, three lights come out of that circle, and Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts (1600/1000) and two Tanngnjoster of the Nordic Beasts (800/1100 X 2) appear on the field in attack mode in which Rika yells out, “I tune my Guldfaxe with my two Tanngnjoster!” Guldfaxe turns into four stars that turn into four rings that surround to two Tanngnjoster as the Rune Eye of Halldor of Team Ragnarok appears in Rika’s left eye. Rika says, “When the door of Asgard opens, the ancient war god will raise his magical hammer and the very Earth will shake as he appears from a roar of thunder! Synchro Summon!” As a column of light appears on the field, Rika puts a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to smash these jerks down Thor!” Descending down from the skies itself, Thor, Lord of the Aesir (3500/2800) comes down in attack mode.

 

Nepgear asks, stunned, “What the goodness?!”

 

Neptune says, shocked, “He’s big! And he is giving me a weird feeling!”

 

RTN Sakura says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

RTN Hinata tells RTN Sakura, “Don’t be a chicken, Pinky! He may be huge, but he is doesn’t have enough power to beat us!”

 

Rika retorts, with a sly smirk, “You want to bet?!” Rika says, putting three cards into the main slot of her disk, “I activate three equip spell cards: Megamorph, United We Stand, and Mage Power! Megamorph doubles the power of the monster equipped since our life-points are less than yours with United We Stand giving eight hundred attack points for every monster on the field and finally, Mage Power gives my monster five hundred attack points for every spell and trap on my field including itself with Kunai with Chain might be negated, but it is still in play!” Thor roars out as he goes from 3500/2800 to 13,700/9500!

 

RTN Sakura asks, flabbergasted, “Over thirteen thousand?!”

 

Asuna tells Rika, with a smile, “Nice work!”

 

Rika yells out, with a smirk, “Thor, time to bring the hammer down on them! End this!” Thor then slams his hammer down on Harpie’s Pet Dragon, crushing it flat, and RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura yelp out in pain as they are sent flying by the shockwave as they lose 10,800 life-points ending the duel immediately.

 

Final Score:

Asuna and Rika: 1700

RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura: 0

 

When RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura hit the ground with a ‘thud’, Menma says, shocked, “No!” He runs over to them and he asks, concerned, “Are you all right?”

 

RTN Hinata grunts out, “Just peachy.” Menma glares at our heroes and heroines with eyes become red and slit like when Naruto would get mad and tap into Kurama’s power.

 

Rika says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Menma says, with a dark sneer, “You hurt my girls…”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, strongly, “And what are you doing to do about it?” Everyone then looks to see Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD floating right behind Menma, RTN Hinata, and RTN Sakura with her sword drawn.

 

Menma says, “Well, look what the moon cat dragged in.” He glances to see someone that looks like another version of Valkyrie Sailor Moon, but with the face and silver hair color of Serena’s Synchro Dimension counterpart, Serenity, and her heart-shaped broach has Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Nirvana High Paladin, and Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon instead of Slifer the Sky Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, and Ancient Pixie Dragon on her heart-shaped broach using her power to free the others from entrapment. Menma says, with a sneer, “Next time.” Just then multiple small sphere drops from him and create a massive smokescreen that covers Menma, RTN Hinata, and RTN Sakura in which all of them are gone when the smoke dispels.

 

Rini asks, looking at the silver haired Valkyrie Sailor Moon, “Who are you?”

 

Ami says, “Wait! You must the version of Serena from the Synchro Dimension!”

 

The silver haired Valkyrie Sailor Moon, the Synchro Dimension Valkyrie Sailor Moon or Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD, responds, “No duh!”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD says, “We already know that she and Sailor Celestial have gone beyond the Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.”

 

Amara asks, “Came here to learn that?”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD responds, “No.” The alternate versions of Sailor Moon then start to take their lives confusing the others.

 

Molly asks, “Where are you going?”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD replies, “We need to do something.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD says, adding in, “However, next time, we may not help you…In fact, we may be enemies.”

 

Serena asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Tai asks, seriously, “Why is that?”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD responds, with a sigh, “We’ve got our reasons okay?” Soon after, the two alternate versions of Valkyrie Sailor Moon then teleport away.

 

Hawkmon asks, “What was that all about?”

 

Amara says, “That sounded forced.”

 

The others turn their attention to Amara and Hotaru asks, “Really, Amara-papa?”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Their tone suggested that. If they do fight us, it isn’t of their own free will.”

 

Nepgear asks, confused, “Um, excuse me? Who were those two that looked like Serena?”

 

Neptune adds in, nodding her head, “Yeah? Did she get sisters that you didn’t tell us about?”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “It is a long story, Neptune.”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, with a smile, “Good work on your duel, Asuna.”

 

Asuna says, “I didn’t do much Kirito-kun.”

 

Rika responds, with a smirk, “Oh, really? You were going for what just happened, didn’t you?”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I knew that you had to have a deck that supported equip spell cards, so, I figured that you had those cards through I didn’t expect THAT.”

 

Keiko tells Rika, “That was amazing, Rika.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “What can I say? I’m just that good.”

 

Suguha asks Asuna, “But how did you get Pendulum monsters?”

 

Asuna responds, “I’m not sure. When I went through my cards recently, I found these two with my Crystal Beast cards.”

 

Yolei says, “So, it looks like Suguha, Serena, ‘that guy’, and Asuna all have Pendulum monsters.”

 

Cody says, “And they are taking the game to radical new levels.”

 

Minato says, “What is more ‘radical’ is that we have a new set of opponents and they have familiar faces on them.” Minato and Kushina, as well as plenty of the others, look at Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata.

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No kidding. And if they are like the ones that we know, Menma is the opposite of Naruto and he is an intelligent ‘schemer’, Hinata’s counterpart is more like Ino-pig, and my counterpart is just like me…just with ‘regular intelligence’.”

 

Hinata tells Sakura, with a smile, “A bit less prone to anger, Sakura.” Sakura frowns at Hinata, but she can’t help to know that Hinata has a point.

 

Sakura says, “Well, while she isn’t as ‘book smart’ as I am, she isn’t a moron. I don’t get why she would join up with someone like him. He is the opposite of Naruto who is the most likeable guy…outside of the Leaf Village.”

 

Naruto says, “Something to prove Sakura.” Everyone looks at Naruto and he says, “Based on what we know, we know ‘that Sakura’ comes from a world where her father was the Fourth Hokage, not my dad, and he and ‘that Sakura’s’ mother died as heroes. She is the ‘daughter of heroes’ and they feel that she is supposed to live up to those exceptions. It’s stupid, but that’s how people tend to feel, believe it.”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Good point, Naruto-kun. In her world, she must feel pressure that she has to live up and that pressure may have got to her.”

 

Kushina says, nodding her head, “In which that pressure causes her to end up with a ‘bad boy’.”

 

Lita says, “I thought that kind of stuff happens in anime, manga, movies, and such.”

 

Amara says, “Doesn’t mean that it can’t happen in real life. Remember, ‘peer pressure’ causes a lot of us, young people, to ‘go over the edge’.”

 

Davis says, “However, the guy seems to really care about ‘his girls’. He reacted very badly to them getting beaten.”

 

Minato says, “And that means that they are deadly. They are really loyal to each other.”

 

Yolei asks, “What next?” Just then a familiar dark female sinister laugh is heard all over Planeptune.

 

Davis tells Yolei, annoyed, “You had to ask that question, Yolei.”

 

Nepgear asks, nervously, “What was that?”

 

Neptune says, “That old wrinkly laugh…”

 

IF says, seriously, “It’s Arfoire!”

 

Arfoire’s voice booms, “Denizens of the world! Can you hear me?”

 

Mina asks, confused, “Where is she?”

 

Ami says, “It sounds like she is all around us.”

 

Arfoire’s voice booms out, “I will use my powers as god to rid the world beneath! Not even your precious goddesses and their allies from other worlds can stop me!”

 

Palmon says, annoyed, “What’s she talking about? She is a sore loser!”

 

Minato says, “You have to remember that any animal, when cornered, is at their most dangerous.”

 

Darien says, “Agreed.” As if to prove Minato’s point, the whole of Planeptune starts to shake and quake with great violence.

 

Neptune asks, nervously, “Hey! What’s going on here?!”

 

Nepgear asks, nervously, “The goodness?!”

 

Ami activates her recently repaired computer and after a short time, she says, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Everyone looks at Ami and Izzy asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Ami responds, “From what my computer is telling me, it seems like the separate lands of this world are moving together and they are going to collide!”

 

There are plenty of the others that say in unison, “What?!”

 

Mina says, “No way!”

 

Rika asks, “Are you serious Ami?!”

 

Lita tells Ami, “Please tell me that your computer is malfunctioning. It did get recently repaired after it overloaded trying to get a reading on Suguha’s level three Valkyrie power.”

 

Izzy tells Ami, “Link your computer to my laptop.” Ami nods her head and links her computer to Izzy’s laptop in which they use the two computers in unison causing Izzy to gasp at the results.

 

Matt says, “That’s not good.”

 

Izzy says, “That’s right, Matt. Ami is right. The lands of Gamindustri are moving together and not in a good way. They are going to collide in a catastrophic way and the whole of Gamindustri, at least the floating lands up here, will be completely destroyed!”

 

Nepgear says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Amara asks, “Is that even possible?”

 

Darien says in reply, “Remember, she has gained the power of Neptune and her fellow CPUs in which she has the former goddess’ power. With all that power and whatever is left of Suguha’s Etherion could allow her to perform such a feat in which the evidence is right in front of us.”

 

Tai asks, “So, how do we stop it?”

 

Amara says, “The answer is simple: Stop Arfoire. But the real question we should be asking is Arfoire’s location.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “Good point, Amara.”

 

Just then an image appears in Serena’s mind and she says, “Celestia…”

 

Kazuto, Darien, and Suguha look at Serena and Kazuto asks Serena, “What?”

 

Serena responds, “Arfoire is in Celestia.”

 

Sora asks Serena, “How can you be so sure Serena?”

 

Serena replies, “I…I really don’t know. I just know that she is there and we have to stop her.”

 

Darien says, concerned, “Serena…”

 

Serena tells Darien, with a sigh, “I’m…To be honest, I really don’t know. Ever since I got here, I’ve been getting feelings of familiarity of Gamindustri.”

 

Asuna asks, “Feeling of familiarity?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Like I’ve been here before.”

 

Lita asks Serena, “Are you sure that it isn’t nerves?”

 

Ryoutarou says, “No insult, but you and our ‘Celestial Princess’ have been through the ringer lately.”

 

Suguha and Serena mentally sigh, knowing that Ryoutarou has a point, but Serena says, shaking her head, “No, it is just…” Serena then says, “Just forget it. Maybe you are right. Right now, we have to focus on stopping Arfoire.” Our group heads off to regroup of Compa’s home, plenty of the others can’t help to wonder about Serena and her words especially those closest to her.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Unknown location

 

Within an unknown location, Menma, wearing a robe around his body, is with RTN Sakura and RTN Hinata, both of them having flush cheeks.

 

Menma asks them, “Do you feel better now?”

 

Both young ladies respond in unison, “Yes, Menma-kun!”

 

Menma says, with a smile, “Good.”

 

RTN Hinata asks, “So, when we are going to get another chance to show those jerks what for?”

 

Menma responds, with a sinister smirk, “In due time, Hinata-chan. In due time.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Returning to Compa’s home in Planeptune, our heroes and heroines are assembled together in which they are rejoined by Historie, Noire, Vert, and Blanc, but they also three other people with them.

 

There is a young girl that looks to be around 16 years of age with red eyes and black hair worn in two pigtails that are tied up by two black ribbons with white stripes. She wears a black one-piece pleated dress decorated with white stripes at the bottom of the pleats. She also wears matching arm warmers and shoes with knee high black socks sharing the same color scheme as her dress.

 

The second is another young girl that looks to be of pre-teen years with shoulder length brown hair and bangs, steel blue eyes, and she is wearing a blue overcoat with white puffballs, a pink handbag and a ribbon, and a white and blue hat to match with a pink rectangle in the center. Her leg-wear consists of white tights and shoes that match her dress in design.

 

The third and final person is another young girl that looks to be of pre-teen with mid-waist brown hair, steel blue eyes, and she is wearing a pink overcoat with white puffballs, a blue handbag and a ribbon, and a white and pink hat to match with a pink rectangle in the center. Her leg-wear consists of white tights and shoes that match her dress in design.

 

IF asks, looking at the newcomers, “So, these are your new younger sisters?”

 

Noire says, proudly while motioning to the black haired teen girl, “That’s right. This is my younger sister, Uni, the CPU Candidate of Lastation.”

 

The black haired teen looking young girl responds, “It is good to meet you.”

 

Noire tells the black haired teen looking young girl, with a smile, “Come on, Uni, buck up. You aren’t going to get people’s respect with that attitude.”

 

The black haired teen looking young girl, Noire’s newborn younger GODDESS sister, Uni, replies, “Right.”

 

Noire tells Uni, “Easy, Uni. I told you to take it one step at a time. You were just born and you need to get used to the world. Remember, your sister has been around for a good while, so, remember to come to me for advice.”

 

Uni says, with a nod, “Right.”

 

The long brown haired kid girl says to Serena, “Wow! What a freaky hairstyle! They look like pork buns with spaghetti!”

 

Serena yells out, annoyed, “Hey!” Raye gives a smirk and Serena tells her, annoyed, “Don’t you start Pyro!”

 

The short brown haired kid girl says, looking at Rini, “I like her hair. It reminds me of cotton candy.”

 

Blanc tells the two kid girls, “Ram. Rom. It isn’t nice to comments of people’s hair that way different or not.”

 

Tai says, “Something tells me that Blanc’s twin sisters are going to be a handful.”

 

Vert says, with a sigh, “My, even Neptune has a younger and adorable younger sister of her own now.”

 

IF tells Vert, with a smile, “Since they were born from the Shares, the people in their nations felt that Nep, Noire, and Blanc were great that another like them would be better, but I guess that your people thought that you were great and fine the way that you are Lady Vert.”

 

Vert then hugs IF and she says, “My, what a sweet thing to say, Iffy. You are just so sweet.” IF blushes and plenty of the others can only smirk, shake their heads, or a combination of the two.

 

Historie says, changing the subject, “Anyway, everyone, I believe that Serena is right. The only place that Arfoire could be causing this is Celestia.”

 

Tekken asks, “That means that we have to get to Celestia, right?”

 

Broccoli says, “But many of us can’t fly.”

 

Historie says, “Actually, all of the Basilicoms have a teleportation system that can be used to access Celestia.”

 

Falcom asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Yolei asks, “Let me guess: Goddess usage only, right?”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Yes. They are our special passageways to Celestia.”

 

Blanc says, “Then we should get going as soon as possible.”

 

The long haired kid girl says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Blanc tells the long haired kid girl, “No, Ram. You and Rom were just born. You don’t even have the ability to use HDD yet. It is too dangerous. You need to remain here along with Neptune’s and Noire’s new younger sisters.”

 

Nepgear and Uni gasp in shock and Uni asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Noire tells Uni, “Blanc is right, Uni. Look, I know that you want to help, but you were just born…All of you, CPU Candidates, were just born. None of you have learned how to use HDD yet. You are so much to learn and also, if something happens to us, CPUs, who would be here for Gamindustri? I’m not saying that we’re going to fail, but we may have to do something ‘last ditch’ in order to save everyone and you and the other CPU Candidates might need to take over for us.”

 

Nepgear tells Neptune, greatly concerned, “But sis, we were just born! We have yet to learn anything!”

 

Neptune tells Nepgear, “Don’t worry, Nep Junior. Noire is being her ‘just in case’ self. We’ve got our super-duper ‘Next Forms’ and all of our friends! We’re going to kick butt and be back in time for pudding!”

 

Blanc tells her new sisters, Rom and Ram, “However, we can’t fight if we are worried for your safety. We’ve just been given a wonderful new gift by our people…all of you, our new younger sister. Arfoire has the power of the original goddess and that means that she is very dangerous even to us.”

 

The long haired young girl, Blanc’s younger sister, Ram, “Who cares?! I bet that you are going to use that big hammers of hers and turn her into paste!”

 

The short haired young girl, Blanc’s other younger sister and twin sister to Ram, Rom, says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Blanc says, with a smile, “Yes, I am, but I need to know that you are safe so I can kick her butt.”

 

Ram says, with a pout, “Oh, okay.”

 

Noire tells Uni, with a smile, “Don’t worry, Uni. Your big sister and her fellow CPU with our friends are on the case.”

 

Uni says, with a weak smile, “Okay, Noire.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “So, what are we waiting for? Time to kick butt Arfoire’s moldy butt and save Gamindustri and all the worlds!” The others nod their heads in agreement and start to race off, but in Asuna’s and Kari’s minds, images of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial being engulfed in energy and the words ‘die if they do and die if they don’t’ ring throughout their minds, but in Hinata’s mind, an image of Asuna, Kari, Serena, and Suguha forms in her mind and the words ‘they need you too’ in which Hinata can’t help to wonder about what she is seeing in her mind’s eye…

 

End of Chapter 43

 

Well, everyone, we are reaching the end of this arc! I’m sure that you suspected that the CPU Candidates were going to make their appearance based on the title of the chapter, but I’m sure that you didn’t expect the twist with Hinata, huh? And now, all of the Sailor Scouts that are currently out in this story series have reached the Valkyrie level, but as you already know, there are levels beyond Valkyrie and I did just say ‘all of the Sailor Scouts CURRENTLY OUT’. You are going to have to wait and see what I mean about that, folks! Please read and review and no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!