Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ A Journey of Reuniting Hearts ( Chapter 45 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, as we come into this next chapter, I know that plenty of you have enjoyed this story so far, but I think that even those among you that are enjoying this story have your concerns about stuff like ‘plot holes’ and ‘missed story points’ in which you have a point. However, I can assure you that they will be addressed in future chapters and in the sequel to this story, but that’s a long way away, folks! Now, let’s continue on with this adventure and put an end to this story arc to move onto the next one. Once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 45: A Journey of Reuniting Hearts

 

September 22, 2025, Okachimachi, Dicey Café

 

Right now, we are inside of Dicey Café within Okachimachi where we find Andrew Gilbert Mills also known as Agil in SAO and ALO behind his bar as our heroes and heroines, minus the missing members of Serena, Suguha, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata, enter into the café with plain looks on their faces.

 

Andrew says, “Plenty of you look like your favorite cat or dog got run over.”

 

Rika says, annoyed and sarcastically, “Thanks a lot.”

 

Kotone says, “It feels good to be off today.”

 

As our heroes and heroines sit down, Andrew asks, “Do they notice the difference?”

 

Kazuto says, shaking his head, “Not at all. They really know how to act like them.”

 

Tai says, “It seems like they had plenty of practice.”

 

Sakura tells Davis, “Sorry if I got too close for comfort.”

 

Davis responds, with a smile, “It’s okay. Kari-chan will understand. I’m amazed that you fooled everyone.”

 

Sakura responds, with a plain tone, “And what’s that supposed to mean? I’m a ninja after all. Information gathering and infiltration is what we do.”

 

Andrew asks, “How is everything looking?”

 

Rika says, with a plain tone, “It is finally done.”

 

Matt says, “For the greatest genius in our universe, it has taken her a whole month to get it ready.”

 

Flashback; August 2025, Masaki household

 

Within the Masaki household, our heroes and heroines, minus their missing members, are within the Masaki household and assembled around Washu with Tenchi, Ayeka, Sasami, Katsuhito, and Ryoko looking on as Davis grabs a hold of Washu by the collar.

 

Davis yells out, angrily, “You did what?!”

 

Washu shouts out, nervously, “Hey, how was I supposed to know that this was going to happen?!”

 

Ryoko says, “We warned her not to fiddle around with it, but she wouldn’t listen.”

 

Ayeka tells Ryoko, “I didn’t see you stopping her.”

 

Ryoko tells Ayeka, pointing to Washu, “Do you want to mess with that kind of crazy?”

 

Ayeka takes a moment to think and she says, annoyed, “I can’t believe that I’m agreeing with a barbarian like you.”

 

Washu tells Ayeka, annoyed, “Thanks a lot.”

 

Washu yelps as Davis shakes her and he yells out, strongly, “We need the Enterprise right now! We don’t have time for you to break it down to tinker with it!”

 

Washu says, annoyed, “Tinker?! I have you know that I’m insulted!” Washu removes Davis’ hands from her collar and she says, “I’m not tinkering with it! I’m improving it! You’ll see! When it is done, it will look the same, but that ship will be able to obliterate an entire fleet of ships single handed before I’m through! And that’s because I am Washu, the greatest genius in this universe, and one of the greatest minds of the multiverse!” As Washu goes into her traditional cocky laughing, everyone else in the room sweat drop and plenty of them shake their heads at this.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Returning to Dicey Café in the present, Andrew tells Davis, “Man, bro! You know some very strange people!”

 

Davis responds, with a solemn and sarcastic tone, “Tell me about it, Andrew.”

 

Tai says, “It isn’t surprising since she is…twenty thousand years old!”

 

Yolei says, “No wonder she is so…”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Don’t say a word, Yolei. You might never know when she will be watching.” Everyone looks to see Jun enter into the café and goes over to Matt to kiss him on the lips.

 

Matt asks Jun, “How are things?”

 

Jun says, with a sigh, “So far, so good.”

 

Keiko asks Kazuto, “Are you going to be okay, Kazuto?”

 

Rika responds, “No, Keiko. If he is like the rest of us, he is in panic wondering what the heck is happening to Serena, Suguha, and Asuna.”

 

Kazuto says, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, Liz.”

 

Mimi says, “We’re all worried about them.”

 

Andrew says, “Well, he has a right to be the most worried. Asuna is the girl of his life and Serena and Suguha are his two sisters after all…His family! To be honest, bro, I’m amazed that you haven’t gone stir crazy.”

 

Kazuto responds, sarcastically, “Who said that I’m not?”

 

Shion tells Kazuto, “Like Mimi said, we’re all worried about them.”

 

Keiko says, “Historie said that they are alive.”

 

Trista says, “And she is right. I can ‘sense’ that they are out there, but I can’t get a lock on them. Despite reversing the damage caused by what Arfoire and Organization Thirteen had did before, the multiverse is still in chaos.”

 

Tai says, seriously, “That’s why we need the Enterprise! The bozos that rebuilt it gave it trans-dimensional traveling…whatever! That starship is now more like ‘inter-universal taxi’ and Washu broke it into pieces which has taken a whole month to rebuild!”

 

Ami says, “It is quite amazing that it took so little time. In the context of the Star Trek universe, the Enterprise ‘rebuild’ from the end of the original series to the first movie, chronologically, took eighteen months.”

 

Raye says, annoyed, “Well, one months is one month too long in my book Ami-chan.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Agreed. Kitten’s parents are going through the roof.”

 

Rini says, “Can’t blame them. First, it was SAO.”

 

Hotaru says, with a nod, “We know, Rini.”

 

Patamon says, “Personally, I’m amazed that only Serena’s parents know about this.”

 

Palmon says, “Yeah, it is incredible that we fooled everyone for so long.”

 

Mimi says, nervously, “Palmon!”

 

Just then a somewhat familiar female voice says, “It is pretty amazing that we can fool everyone so easily.” Everyone then looks to see two young women coming into the café in which one of them looks like a red haired version of Asuna while the other looks to be dark blue haired version of Suguha.

 

The red haired version of Asuna says, in a voice similar to Asuna’s voice, “It is amazing how just a simple bit of transformation magic and a…happier personality can get you.”

 

The dark blue haired version of Suguha says, in Suguha’s voice, “It shows how lazy people can be, Alura.”

 

Andrew says, “Judging on how you two look like two people that I know, I take it that you are Alura and Lea, Asuna’s and Suguha’s Fusion Dimension counterparts.”

 

The red haired version of Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes. I’m Alura, Asuna Yuuki is my Standard Dimension counterpart.”

 

The dark blue haired version of Suguha says, “Lea…Sailor Celestial of the Fusion Dimension.”

 

Rika asks, “What are you two doing here?”

 

The dark blue haired version of Suguha, Suguha’s Fusion Dimension ‘counterpart’, Lea, responds, “What do you think? You have to find them! You can’t let your Sailor Moon or your Sailor Celestial get caught by Academia…!!”

 

Davis responds, “We know! We know! Or something really bad will happen due to the madman that’s the leader of Academia! We’re kind of used to these things!”

 

Yolei yells out, annoyed, “You think we are sitting around on our asses?!”

 

Ken says, “Calm down, Yolei. We’re all worried about them, but yelling isn’t going to help them.”

TK tells Davis, “You have a right to be really worried, Davis, but Ken is right.”

 

Davis says, “I know, TC. I know.”

 

Tai tells Alura and Lea, annoyed, “It isn’t like we have been lazing around! We’ve been dealing with troubles since we got back here!”

 

Yolei says, looking at Davis and Jun, “Including a messed up family tree from two ‘royal pains’.”

 

Davis and Jun respond in unison, annoyed, “Don’t remind us.”

 

Lea says, with a nod, “Good point. Your world is just…weird.”

 

Lita says, “You know…no comment.”

 

Amara says, looking at Alura and Lea, “You know, I still don’t get why you are helping us…”

 

Flashback; August 2025, Masaki household

 

Our heroes and heroines come out of the Masaki household with aspirated looks on many of their faces.

 

Lita yells out, “That was a big waste of time!”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Damn that Washu!”

 

TK tells Davis, “Man, Davis. You have one wacky family tree.”

 

Davis responds, annoyed and sarcastic tone in his voice, “Don’t remind me.”

 

Yui’s voice then calls out, “What can we do daddy?” Kazuto takes out what looks like a smart phone in which it creates a ‘projection’ of Yui and Strea.

 

Kazuto tells Yui, with a weak smile, “Don’t worry, Yui-chan. We’ll find mommy.”

 

Strea tells Yui, with a smile, “That’s right, Yui-chan! We’ll find them and you have to remember that Asuna, Serena, and the others are really strong!”

 

Mimi says, looking at Izzy, Ami, and Sakura, “That was pretty good creating an easier way for Kazuto to take Strea and Yui through the real world.”

 

Izzy says, “Well, it isn’t easy, Mimi.”

 

Ami says, “Yui and Strea have very advanced AI and in fact, they are seamlessly like the Digimon in which they are ever evolving.”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “Indeed, Ami. It is hard to create a compact device yet powerful that can ‘house’ their AI.”

 

Tai says, “Anyway, we have to focus to find a way to get out there to find Kari and the others!”

 

Matt says, “We know, Tai. But we don’t exactly have a ‘Queen’s Gate’ available to us or inter-dimensional traveling starship either.”

 

Cody says, “There is also the problem of their families especially Asuna’s family. Remember, they don’t remember their daughter being a Sailor Scout.”

 

Kazuto says, “Not to mention my mom and dad. They’ve been through pretty much the worst of it. I get trapped in SAO, Sugu follows me in, and now, mom knows the full truth about SAO especially Sugu’s ‘past history’ and identity as a Sailor Scout.”

 

Davis says, “Well, bro, mothers tend to be very tough.”

 

Tai says, with a grin, “Don’t we know it, Davis? Anyway, I think that you are right.”

 

Just then Asuna’s voice calls out, “However, it is a good idea to make sure that she doesn’t worry too much.”

 

Everyone looks around for the source of Asuna’s voice and Rika asks, shocked, “Asuna?”

 

Just then Suguha’s voice calls out, “No…Not exactly.” Everyone looks for the source of the voice in which two female figures are view and when they look, they find Alura and Lea walking up to them.

 

Keiko asks, surprised, “Asuna? Suguha?”

 

Kotone says, “I don’t think so, Keiko.”

 

Shion says, “No, it isn’t them. They look like them, but they are different in which their hair color is different and it isn’t hair dye.”

 

Lea says, annoyed, “This is our natural hair color.”

 

Amara asks, “Who are you?”

 

Just then Serene comes seemly out of nowhere and she says, “This is my sister, Lea, and my best friend, Alura.”

 

Lita says, surprised, “You!”

 

Lea then hugs Serene and she says, “Sis!”

 

Serene hugs her sister and she says, “Lea, I’m glad that you are safe.”

 

Lea tells Serene, “Same here. I hope that you and big brother are well.”

 

Serene says, with a smile, “We’re okay.” Serene says, looking at Alura, “And he will feel better with my best friend and his princess with him.”

 

Alura gives a slight blush and she says, annoyed, “Geez, cut it out.”

 

Kotone asks, “Wait! Does that mean…?”

 

Lea responds, plainly, “Obviously. I’m the Sailor Celestial of the Fusion Dimension.”

 

Alura says, “And it is obviously that Asuna Yuuki is my Standard counterpart.”

 

Amara asks, seriously, “What do you want?”

 

Serene says, “We need to talk.” Our heroes and heroines look at each other and they decide to talk with Serene and the Fusion Dimension counterparts of Asuna and Suguha.

 

When they are done, Lea yells out, irritated, “You fucking lost them?!”

 

Raye shouts out, angrily, “You think that we wanted them to do that? I bet that your Meatball Head is similar!”

 

Serene gives a slight blush and Alura says, with a sigh, “And you would be right.”

 

Serene yells out, stunned, “Alura?”

 

Alura tells Serene, with a glare, “Don’t give me that Serene-chan. I know that you think of everyone, but you should also go into thought about people’s feelings for you especially what you mean to the Resistance.”

 

Kotone asks, “Resistance?”

 

Lea responds, “Our group against Academia and a lot of us are made up of former Academia students. Let’s just say that plenty of us believe or realized that their ‘noble mission’ isn’t so noble.” Lea says, with a snarl, “But all we have been is a thorn in Academia’s side.” Lea says, with a stern tone, “Which is why we have to keep the remaining Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestials out of their hands. Other than myself, your Sailor Celestial is the only one that’s free. The Synchro and XYZ Dimensions’ Sailor Celestials have been captured!”

 

Darien says, with a plain tone, “We already know.”

 

Serene says, “Which is why you need to find them as soon as possible.”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “We don’t need to be told that and our reason isn’t just because you say so. They are friends, family, and the people that we love a lot. No freaking kidding we’re going after them to bring them home.”

 

Lita says, “And that stupid Academia will get them over our dead bodies.”

 

Mimi asks, nervously, “Do you have to say it that way Lita?”

 

Alura says, “However, it seems like you are going to be stuck in your world for a while and people are going to notice that Serena, Suguha, Asuna, and Kari are missing.”

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “No duh!”

 

Lea says, with a serious tone, “You are starting piss me off four eyes.”

 

Yolei growls at Lea and Ken tells Yolei, “Easy, Yolei.”

 

Serene says, with a sigh, “Easy, sis. They have been through a lot.” However, Serene gives a ‘death glare’ that unnerves plenty of the others and she says, “However, mess with my sister and I won’t be so forgiving.”

 

TK says, nervously, “Right.”

 

Darien asks, a bit curiously, “What did you have in mind?”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “I have a good idea.”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, curiously, “You do?”

 

Tai asks, nervously, “Wait! Don’t tell me…?!” As the others look on curiously, the three Fusion Dimension ‘citizens’ give small smiles on their lips.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, our heroes and heroines are looking at Asuna’s and Suguha’s Fusion Dimension counterparts, Alura and Lea, in which Rika says, “I still can’t believe that they pulled it off.”

 

Kotone says, “Well, they did have those kind of items that you girls have that can disguise yourselves.”

 

Amara tells Kotone, “Looking like a person is one thing, but acting like them is another story, Kotone.”

 

Lea says, plainly, “Let’s say we’ve had practice…”

 

Raye says, “That’s interesting to know.”

 

Mina asks, “What I don’t get is your Sailor Moon saying that we could be enemies in the future and now, you are helping us?”

 

Lea responds, “Don’t get us wrong, it could happen. We are here to stop Academia and protect the balance of the worlds not to make friends.”

 

Alura sighs and she says, “You have to understand that your world isn’t like ours. Our dimension is a harsher place than your world.”

 

Lea says, “You can’t exactly be surprised that people would follow the Professor and his promise of utopia.”

 

Darien asks, “Why don’t you?”

 

Lea and Alura just stare at Darien and Serene’s voice calls out, “Because we see the truth in his lies.” Everyone then looks to see Serene walk into the room and she asks, “What kind of paradise comes about when others have to be sacrificed to create this paradise? And sacrifice the morals that we have stood by for generations? Terrorizing civilians who aren’t even close to duelists? There is no paradise. There is only selfishness.”

 

Kazuto says, “I can’t say that there is any argument against that.”

 

Lea tells Serene, “Sis…”

 

Serene says, with a sigh, “I’ve managed to get information from Asuka and the others. They managed to get in contact with those of the Professor’s ‘inner circle’.”

 

Alura asks, “What is it Serene?”

 

Serene says, shaking her head, “It’s horrible. I’ve learned the reason behind sealing all of those people. It is for ‘Project Arc-Five’.”

 

Rika asks, “Arc-Five?”

 

Serene says, “It is the device that he is planning to use to combine the four dimensions together. He is using the life-force of those captured to fuel it.”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror and Yolei yells out, stunned, “People?!”

 

Keiko says, shocked, “That’s horrible…”

 

Rika says, “It is just sick.”

 

Serene says, “You’ve got that right. And they need the four Sailor Moons, including me, and the four Sailor Celestials, including my sister, for it. The Sailor Celestials of the Synchro Dimension and XYZ Dimension have been captured, the Sailor Moon of the Synchro Dimension and I are here with my sister, and now, the Sailor Moon of the XYZ Dimension with your Sailor Moon and your Sailor Celestial are missing.”

 

Lea says, with a stern tone, “Which is why you need to get them back! We can’t be sure that the XYZ Sailor Moon is still free or not!”

 

Rika tells Lea, plainly, “Didn’t you just say that you were a target too?”

 

Lea gives an annoyed look and she responds, “Sis and I can take care of ourselves and we have Alura and big brother with us too.”

 

Amara asks, annoyed, “And what’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Darien says, sternly, “Enough! This kind of arguing won’t get us anyway!”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “Darien is right.” Amara nods in understand and Kazuto tells Lea, Alura, and Serene, “However, while we appreciate your help in keeping our ‘secrets’ safe and the situation that we had to handle once we got back here. I still can’t get what happened when we were told about becoming enemies.”

 

Serene says, plainly, “I will ensure the restoration of the XYZ Dimension and stop that madman’s plans.”

 

Tai asks, plainly, “While we agree with that action, we may ‘disagree’ on the ways to do that, right?”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Correct.” Serene gets up to leave with Lea and Alura following them and they leave the café without looking back.

 

When they are gone, Rika asks, annoyed, “What’s their problem?”

 

Kotone says, “They must have their reasons.”

 

Cody says, with a nod, “Yes, they must.” As they look where the three Fusion Dimension ‘citizens’ have left, Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and others have their suspicions on why they are acting this way.

 

September 23, 2025, Tokyo, SAO Memorial Academy

 

On the ground of SAO Memorial Academy, Kazuto is walking the grounds in which he notices a young teen girl of 17-18 with long flowing mid-waist silver hair and grey eyes wearing a female SAO Memorial Academy uniform is walking around with a nervous look on her face.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “What’s wrong with her?” Just then Kazuto ‘senses’ something and he looks to see Naruto within the bushes making a motion to ‘get over quick’. Kazuto runs over into the bushes and he tells Naruto, “What are you doing here?”

 

Naruto responds, “Get the others here quick! Those ‘Laughing Coffin’ dudes are here!”

 

Kazuto was about to yell out, but he manages to restrain himself in which he says, in a low voice, “What?!”

 

Naruto tells Kazuto, with a serious tone, “Do I look like I’m kidding?” Kazuto shakes his head and Naruto responds, with a nod, “Believe it! I don’t know why they are here, but they are here! My parents have already called the others!”

 

Kazuto says, “Good. And it is also a good thing that it is near the end of the day.” Just then the young teen girl with silver hair comes to his mind and he tells Naruto, seriously, “Follow me, Naruto!”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “Huh? Why?”

 

Kazuto says, “Just a hunch and I hope that I’m wrong.” While Naruto is still confused, he doesn’t want to argue in which he and Kazuto race off. Within the gym building, the young silver hair teenage girl falls to the floor as PoH, XaXa, and Johnny Black are looming over her.

 

The young teen girl asks, “Why are you here?”

 

Johnny Black retorts, “Have been living under a rock since we left our former world Lux?”

 

The young teen girl says, “SAO is over! And I’m not a part of you anymore! I’m free from you!”

 

PoH responds, with a sinister smile, “No, it isn’t over…not yet.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “It is for you, you ass!” The three of them then dodge three kunais and Naruto and Kazuto run into the room.

 

They get in-between the girl and Laughing Coffin members in which PoH says, with a sinister smirk, “Black Swordsman…”

 

The girl thinks in her mind, shocked, “Black Swordsman? Kirito-sama?!”

 

Kazuto responds, with a glare, “You are looking the same as ever PoH or should I say…Vessago?”

 

The Laughing Coffin members are shocked and Johnny Black asks, looking at the leader of Laughing Coffin, “Vessago?”

 

PoH says, with a sneer, “You have a tendency to stick your nose where it doesn’t belong, you beater bastard.”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “You have some nerve to reopen the wounds that people have suffered thanks to Kayaba and you! It’s over!”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it!”

 

Johnny Black gives a sadistic laugh and he says, “Over? Over?! Didn’t you hear us the first times?! It is never over Black Swordsman!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa responds, looking at the young girl, “And besides, we aren’t here to ‘terrorize’ anyone. We’re here for our former member. Isn’t that right, Lux?” Naruto and Kazuto look at the young girl and she whimpers in which Red-Eyed XaXa says, “Ever since we saved from her that dungeon, she belongs to us and it seems like she has tried to forget that. We’re here to remind her.”

 

Kazuto asks, his eyes widening at the implication of what XaXa said, “Belongs?” Kazuto says, glaring at the Laughing Coffin members, “You bastards!”

 

Johnny Black says, still sporting his sadistic smile, “Ooh, I’m so scared. Too bad that you are missing a few friends. Where are those sisters of yours? The big bad ‘White Valkyrie’ and ‘Celestial Princess’?” Kazuto and Naruto sneer at them and Johnny Black says, “You didn’t think that those doppelgangers can fool us, Black Swordsman? Don’t worry, we’ll find them…and give them their heads on a silver platter!”

 

Naruto yells out, angrily, “You pieces of trash!”

 

Kazuto shouts out, angrily, “You dare harm Sugu and Serena and I will…!”

 

XaXa retorts, confidently, “Or you’ll what Black Swordsman?”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Take a wild guess jerk!” Just then all three Laughing Coffin find themselves entrapped up to just under their chins in violet crystal in which Sakura, Davis, Tai, Matt, Jun, TK, Ken, Yolei, Veemon, Agumon, Gabumon, Patamon, Wormmon, Hawkmon, and Gatomon come into the room.

 

Yolei says, with a smirk, “Nice work, girlfriend! You are getting good with that ring!”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “Thanks.”

 

Just then another familiar female voice says, plainly, “Very nice work, Sakura.” Everyone then looks to see the Inner Sailor Scouts, all of whom are in Valkyrie form, floating down and surrounding the currently entrapped members of Laughing Coffin.

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Welcome to the party!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk, “Wouldn’t miss it for the world, Davis!”

 

The young teen girl thinks in her mind, shocked, “The Sailor Scouts?!”

 

Rika, Keiko, and Kotone run into the room and Rika yells out, annoyed, “Oh, great! These freaks again!”

 

The young teen girl asks, seeing Rika and Keiko, “Liz-san? Silica-san?”

 

Rika and Keiko look at the young teen girl and Keiko asks, “How do you know those names?”

 

Rika says, realizing something, “Wait! Your voice…!” Rika asks the girl, “Are you Kuro?!”

 

Kotone asks Rika, “Someone that you know?”

 

Keiko asks the young girl, “Are you really Kuro-san?”

 

The young girl nods her head and Rika says, “She is a fellow survivor that we met with Leafa and Usagi in ALO before Svart Alfheim came on-line. She had started a new Spriggan avatar and ironically, she looked a lot like Kirito in his ALO avatar.”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Keiko replies, with a nod, “Yes, she did.”

 

The Laughing Coffin members laugh and PoH says, with a wicked smile “So, the little girl thinks that she can play at being the Black Swordsman, huh? How cute.”

 

Johnny Black says, glaring at the young girl with an evil smile, “You want to be a hero, huh? How disgustingly sweet!”

 

Johnny Black laughs evilly and XaXa tells the young girl, “Do you think that anyone will accept you after they know that you were one of us?”

 

There are plenty gasps of shock and when a lot of the others look at her, the young teen girl puts her head down and Yolei asks, surprised, “Say what?”

 

Kotone asks, “She was a member of Laughing Coffin?”

 

The young girl whimpers and tears start to come from her eyes in which Kazuto says, “I think I get what’s going on here.” When everyone looks at Kazuto, he tells PoH, glaring at him angrily, “She was a poor player who got lost in a dungeon that you managed to find and save from monsters in which you gave her a ‘choice’. Join them or you will leave her die, right? But then again, we know that you never leave any players alive. You gave her that so called choice to see if you could manipulate and control her! When she said ‘yes’, you knew that. If she said ‘no’, you would have killed her anyway!”

 

PoH responds, with an evil smile, “And your point? She would have died anyway if we left her.”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Uranus yells out, angrily, “You worthless piece of garbage!”

 

Sailor Uranus’ hands tighten into fists and Tai tells Sailor Uranus, “Don’t bother. That’s the way that he is.”

 

TK says, with a sneer, “The lowest of the low. Worst piece of scum other than Kayaba himself!”

 

Ken says, “So, she was a forced intelligence agent.”

 

Sakura asks, “Forced intelligence agent?”

 

Tai responds, “Intelligence agents are green players that are part of orange or in this case of ‘Laughing Coffin’, red guilds, that worked to get them supplies, areas to find monsters to farm, and spy on other players and guilds. Criminal players in SAO were known as ‘orange players’ due to their cursors being orange instead of green for a ‘typical player’ and they couldn’t get into town or the powerful NPC guards of the town would attack them in which the player killers had permanent orange cursors. So, they used players that weren’t ‘marked’ by the system to go into towns for the supplies and spying in which they had to remain as ‘non-criminal players’, system wise, in order to do this work.”

 

Yolei says, looking at the young girl solemnly, “In her case, she was forced into becoming one by that piece of trash that Sakura just captured. Basically, it is: ‘Join us or die’.”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “She is one of the few ‘living victims’ of Laughing Coffin.”

 

The young girl gives a look of surprise and she thinks in her mind, “What?”

 

Naruto says, looking at the entrapped Laughing Coffin members, “And these pieces of dirt were attempting to force her back into slavery! You are really pieces of work, believe it!”

 

But then a female voice says, in a dark plain tone, “That’s saying a lot since you are close friends with a ‘piece of work’ as you call her, Naruto-san.” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Yuuko walking over to them.

 

Sailor Venus asks, shocked, “You?! But how?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “That’s not Yuuko. Or at least, it isn’t her by herself.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s Ermac. Yuuko’s soul was absorbed by him when they lost the duel against Serena and Sugu due to the fact that she turned to dust because she gave herself to the Earthbound Immortals and became a Dark Signer just to get her revenge against Sugu.”

 

‘Yuuko’ or Ermac in Yuuko’s form responds, in Yuuko’s voice, “True, Kirito. However, Yuuko is one part of us. We are now one and the same. Her memories are us. We are Yuuko and she is us.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, sternly, “Enough, you sicko! What do you want?”

 

Ermac, in Yuuko’s form in which we will call Ermac-Yuuko, responds, “I’m just saying that you have a lot of nerve to commend them…when you should be commending Suguha the same way since she is no better than them.”

 

Kazuto yells out, angrily, “You take that back! Sugu is nothing like them at all!”

 

Keiko says, with a nod, “Suguha is…!!”

 

Ermac-Yuuko responds, “Is what? Ha! You don’t know who or what Suguha Kirigaya is. However, we know the truth about Suguha or should we say, the part of us that’s Yuuko knows all about her. It is time that you know the truth…the truth about who Suguha Kirigaya truly is.” Ermac-Yuuko then throws Suguha’s two Digimon partners, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, in front of them.

 

Gatomon says, “Those are Suguha’s partners!”

 

Agumon asks his counterpart, “Are you okay?”

 

Agumon (Tamer) responds, “Yeah! Jerk got us with our guards down!”

 

Ermac-Yuuko says, taking out a card, “In order for you to understand who Suguha truly is, you need to learn where it began. First, I think that Sailor Pluto can recognize this card.” Ermac-Yuuko then displays the Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card and Sailor Pluto gasps in horror.

 

Sailor Pluto says, shocked, “The Seal of Orichalcos!”

 

The others look at Sailor Pluto and Sailor Uranus asks, surprised, “You know what that is?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, seriously, “Yes, I do. That’s no ordinary card. It is fill with an evil power.” Sailor Pluto then goes onto explain about the Orichalcos, Atlantis, the Great Leviathan, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, and what happened when Yugi Moto and his friends battled against the Orichalcos and its ‘avatar’, Dartz, former king of Atlantis.

 

When she is done, Rika asks, shocked, “Atlantis existed?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes, it did. That wicked power was the force behind its destruction. It would have reemerged if not for the efforts of Pharaoh Atem, Yugi Moto, and all of their friends and allies. I thought that they had defeated it for good.”

 

Matt says, “Something tells me no.”

 

Ermac-Yuuko says, with a nod, “That’s right. Not even the might of Pharaoh Atem, the warrior king chosen by Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, could get of the Orichalcos. While Dartz was no longer the avatar of the Orichalcos, it is as eternal as long as humans and light exist. As long as there is light, there will always be darkness and the Orichalcos is the embodiment of that darkness.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a plain tone, “There are plenty that would disagree with you. However, I can’t believe that it reemerged without the Gates of Time warning me.”

 

Ermac-Yuuko retorts, “You never knew about your ‘Celestial Princess’ until SAO, did you not?”

 

Davis yells out, annoyed, “Enough with your banter! What does this have to do with Kazuto’s sister?”

 

Ermac-Yuuko replies, with a wicked smile, “Don’t you get it, Motomiya? She was one of us.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Kazuto yells out, strongly and angrily, “No! No way! Sugu would never use anything so evil! She wouldn’t…!!”

 

Ermac-Yuuko retorts, interrupting, “Even if it meant possibly saving you from SAO?” Kazuto gives a wide-eyed look of shock and Ermac-Yuuko tells Kazuto, “Did Suguha ever go into the time between when you were trapped in SAO and just before she started playing ALO?” There are wide-eyed looks of shock and Ermac-Yuuko says, with a sly smile, “I thought so. There is a reason why she never did and this is the reason why. To hide her shame about all the evil that she did as one of us…as one of Neo Paradius. As one of us, she was ruthless and sealed so many souls as well as brought so many into the organization including us or should I say, the part of us that’s Yuuko.”

 

Davis asks, sternly, “Why should we believe you?”

 

Ermac-Yuuko tells Davis, “I’m surprised that you would defend Suguha so easily.”

 

TK asks, “Why is that?”

 

Ermac-Yuuko responds, with an evil smile, “Since it was Suguha herself that led the attack that nearly killed Davis and Kari in the first place.”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror and Kazuto yells out, angrily, “LIAR!”

 

Ermac-Yuuko retorts, pointing to Suguha’s two Digimon partners, “Oh, really? Why aren’t they defending their partner then?” Everyone looks at Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon and they are shocked to see that both of them have looks of shame and guilt in their eyes.

 

Keiko asks, stunned, “W-What’s wrong?”

 

Rika says, shocked, “Don’t tell me…”

 

Davis says, shaking his head, “No way! Suguha would never do that and plus, it was gang trying to steal…!!”

 

Ermac-Yuuko responds, interrupting, “That was just a cover. Didn’t it seem strange that a lot of the attacks could have destroy the facility as a whole?” Davis, Veemon, and Gatomon gasp at that question.

 

Tai asks Davis, “Is that true?”

 

Davis replies, “Yeah, but I thought that they were just being reckless.”

 

Gatomon says, “A little TOO reckless for my tastes. I had thought it too weird that they would be so reckless if they planned to take the technology.”

 

Ermac-Yuuko says, “And Suguha was the leader and she didn’t care if anyone got hurt or died.”

 

Lunamon yells out, nervously, “No, she didn’t! She…!!” Lunamon gasps as she closes her mouth and she looks at everyone else in which many of them are looking her at shock knowing what Lunamon had just said implies.

 

Ermac-Yuuko says, “There you go.” Soon after, they hear maniac laughing and they look to see Johnny Black giving an evil laugh.

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil smile, “Ooh, it looks like the Black Swordsman’s sister has been a naughty girl!”

 

XaXa says, with a smirk, “It seems like you aren’t the only one that’s ‘black’, Black Swordsman.”

 

PoH says, with an evil grin, “And you have some nerve to commend us when your own family has their own ‘black secrets’.”

 

The others sneer at Laughing Coffin and Ermac-Yuuko says, with an annoyed scoff, “You are annoying us. Get lost.” Ermac-Yuuko waves her hand and all three Laughing Coffin yelp as they are swallowed by ‘black smoke’ and vanish.

 

Yolei yells out, annoyed, “Hey! What did you do with them?!”

 

Ermac-Yuuko responds, “Why should you care? They are murderers and killers.”

 

Matt says, “Which is why we planned to send them to jail where they belong!”

 

Ermac-Yuuko says, “Doesn’t matter. They will get what deserve soon enough.” Ermac-Yuuko says, with a sinister smile, “As will Suguha. Now, you see the truth behind her. What she truly is and who she truly is. The past that she dared to try to just ‘brush aside’. She is a fool to think that she can ever enjoy light. She is exactly like us…a resident of the darkness and we intend to bring her back where she belongs.”

 

As a ‘dark mist’ starts to surround Ermac-Yuuko, Kazuto yells out, strongly, “No!” Kazuto charges in to attack Ermac-Yuuko, but she vanishes through the ‘black mist’ that engulfs her. Our group looks around for any sign of the Laughing Coffin members or Ermac-Yuuko, but they are gone in which Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus nod their heads indicating that they can’t sense them anymore. Just then they hear a yell and Lunamon gets tackled to the ground by an enraged Gatomon.

 

Agumon says, concerned, “Gatomon!”

 

Gatomon has her claws by Lunamon’s head and she yells out, angrily, “You Ratmon! Do you know what we went through that day?! DO YOU?!” Gatomon shouts out, angrily, “They were just kids! Kids that lost their families and the only families that they have were their Digimon partners! Did you see the looks of pure terror on their faces and the faces of their precious Digimon partners?! The crying? The screaming?! The pure terror?! And Kari and Davis nearly died that day! DIED!! Did you know the pain and agony that I felt when I saw Kari’s and Davis’ broken and bloody forms removed from the rubble and the pain and agony that Veemon and I went through the two years seeing their bodies trapped in those machines not knowing where their minds…their spirits were?! Not only if and when they were going to come home to all of us?! DO YOU?!”

 

Veemon shouts out, “Gatomon, stop!”

 

Gatomon tells Veemon, strongly, “How can you defend them?!”

 

Davis tells Gatomon, “Listen to Veemon, Gatomon.”

 

Gatomon looks at Davis and Tai tells Gatomon, “Davis is right, Gatomon. Listen to Davis. Calm down.” Gatomon looks at Tai and she then looks at Veemon with a pleading look in his eyes in which she calms down in which she gets off Lunamon. Tai tells Kazuto, seriously, “If Suguha didn’t prove herself a good friend, I would be really pissed off right now. It is that and the fact that there is more to this, I’m currently able to restrain myself. However, right now, I NEED a full explanation.”

 

Kazuto says, “Right…”

 

Sailor Uranus says, looking at the silver haired teen girl, “There is also this young lady and the fact that she belonged to Laughing Coffin.” The silver haired girl gives a nervous and guilt filled look.

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Uranus, “If that’s the case and she knows Serena and Suguha from ALO, then she needs to be told everything.”

 

The Sailor Scouts give a gasp of shock and Sailor Uranus yells out, stunned, “You can’t be serious!”

 

Kazuto responds, “Don’t make this an order, Uranus.”

 

Sailor Uranus gives a winch and Sailor Jupiter says, with a sigh, “He’s serious.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “And we have no choice in the matter.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a sigh, “I know.”

 

Yolei says, slapping herself in the forehead, “Oh, boy.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Yolei.”

 

Patamon says, nodding his head in agreement, “Big time.”

 

September 23, 2025, Okachimachi, Dicey Café

 

Right now, within Dicey Café, Andrew is once again in front of his bar as Ryoutarou, Kotone, Keiko, Rika, Kazuto, Shion, our Sailor Scouts from Juuban, minus our Princess and Senshi of the Moon, Naruto, Sakura, and Naruto’s parents, and our Digidestined, minus Kari, and their Digimon partners are with Suguha’s two Digimon partners, the silver haired teen girl, who they find is Hiyori Kashiwazaka, who was known as Lux in SAO, and none other than Pharaoh Atem himself discussing what happened just some time ago at SAO Memorial Academy.

 

When they are done, Mimi asks, stunned, “Are you serious?”

 

Lita says, with a sigh, “Suguha’s partners confirmed it.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, with a solemn nod, “Yeah, boss was the leader of the group that attacked the Digidestined orphanage in order to destroy the medical recovery pods based on the NervGear and Medicuboid tech.”

 

Lunamon says, solemnly, “The rogue Tamers that we hired to assist only thought that we were going to steal it.”

 

Joe asks, “No way! Suguha of all people?”

 

When Joe looks at Kazuto, Lunamon says, pleadingly, “But you have to understand! Suguha…She…She wasn’t the way that you know her now! She was under the control of an evil force!”

 

Atem says, with a nod, “I can attest to that. I have personal experience with the Orichalcos. It is a powerful corrupting force. It can twist your morals and corrupt your mind and your heart into a dark perversion of the person that you are. It feeds off the darkness within yourself.”

 

Amara says, “And from what we know, our younger princess had A LOT of darkness for it to ‘feed’ off of.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “That’s right!”

 

Lunamon says, solemnly, “We weren’t there when Suguha was corrupted. We became her partners after she had ‘poisoned’ by the Orichalcos, but we know that it started shortly after SAO had started. By this time, Suguha had also learned about the ‘relationship’ between her and her brother.”

 

Kazuto says, “Leaving her in a very confused and vulnerable condition.”

 

Matt says, “Add that getting bitten by a real-life vampire and seemly turning into one…You have got one confused, scared, and most likely…very angry young girl against the world.”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod, “Right. Suguha was very scared and very angry in which her fear increased when she got involved with Neo Paradius. The reason that she got involved is when she witnessed a few of their duels and when they found out about her, she became a target and one of them forced her into a duel…in order to ‘silence’ her.” There are gasps and Lunamon says, solemnly, “This one taunted her about her ‘condition’ and Suguha was really scared and frightened. He then made things worse when he used a card combination to put the Seal of Orichalcos in her hands.”

 

Atem says, with a sneer, “To tempt her to play the card. Most likely, he said that he could seal her soul away without the Seal of Orichalcos. He put great fear in her heart.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “That’s right, your majesty.” Everyone looks to see Sailor Charon, still wearing her hooded cloak, walk into the room and she removes her hood to show that she looks a lot like Trista as Sailor Pluto herself expect she has violet pink lips and her skin looks like she has a perfect suntan.

 

Trista says, surprised, “Charon!”

 

Andrew asks, surprised, “Hey, how did you get here?”

 

Rika asks Andrew, “Seriously, you are asking that Andrew?”

 

Sailor Charon tells Lunamon, “May I continue the story, Lunamon? You are feeling uncomfortable.”

 

Lunamon says, shaking her head, “No…I…I have to tell it. I know in my heart that it will help my partner finally be at peace and help her move on.”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a nod, “As you wish. However, I plan to give them a ‘narrative’ to help them understand the pain in your partner’s heart in order to help her.”

 

Lunamon nods her head and she says, with a sigh, “And…And it was like Atem-san said, out of fear, Suguha…She played the card.” There are more gasps and Lunamon says, with a solemn sigh, “The Orichalcos twisted her heart and mind and that was that jerk’s plan. He wanted her to play the card and make it to be her doom by beating her even with her using that evil card.”

 

Atem says, “However, I suspect that unlike my first duel with Raphael, it didn’t work out as planned.”

 

Lunamon says, shaking her head, “No, she turned the tables on him when she gained the power of Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and took care of him.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “I believe that this can explain things.” Just then the scene changes showing a duel between a 13-year-old Suguha against a young male duelist with spiky brown hair and grey eyes with the young man having a Chaos Duel Disk while Suguha has a Neo Domino City duel disk, but she also has glowing red tint in her eyes and the Orichalcos mark on her forehead with a dark wicked look in her eyes while Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000-3200/2000) looms over them with the dragon also infused with the dark powers of Orichalcos.

 

The man asks, stunned, “How can this be?!”

 

Younger Suguha roars out, with a dark angered tone, “How? This is how, you worthless ass! You called me a monster? Well, it looks like your plan backfired and it is time for you to pay the price!”

 

The man responds, “You can’t…!!”

 

Younger Suguha roars out, with an evil smile, “I can’t! Oh, but I can!” Younger Suguha says, with a dark serious tone, “Red-Eyes, destroy this worthless fool right now! End this with Inferno Dark Fire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon shoots out a breath of dark flames that slams into the man and he screams as his life-points hit zero in which the seal shrinks until it surrounds him.

 

He screams out, “No! No! Please master…don’t let this happen…please…don’t…!!” However, his screams died out as his soul is sealed into the Seal of Orichalcos card and his body collapses to the ground while the card comes out of the Field Spell slot of Suguha’s duel disk with a face of the man within the seal while Suguha looks at it with a dark impassive look before she tosses the card in a dark uncaring manner.

 

She then hears someone clapping and a dark male voice says, “Well done, Suguha Kirigaya.” Suguha turns the source of the voice to see a mysterious figure cloaked in shadows.

 

Yolei asks, “How come we can’t see him?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “His power is so great that he can block even me.”

 

Younger Suguha says, with a dark sneer, “Who are you? And don’t give me any crap! I’m not in a good mood!”

 

The mysterious figure says, in the dark male voice that Suguha heard, “The one that gave him the power that you just used.” Younger Suguha gets into a defensive stance and the mysterious male figure says, “Easy, Kirigaya-san. I am not your enemy.”

 

Younger Suguha says, with a dark snort, “Forgive me if I don’t trust you.”

 

The mysterious male figure responds, “Understandable. However, you have to understand that our work is a noble one.”

 

Younger Suguha asks, surprised, “Noble?”

 

The mysterious male figure says, with a nod, “Yes, Kirigaya-san. We are purifying the world of wicked things that are tainted it. Things that create monsters like…Akihiko Kayaba.” Younger Suguha’s dark glare becomes more intense as her eyes narrow and the mysterious male figure says, “The people that you saw we sealed away were evil people that would only spread corrupted and destruction to our planet. That’s the purpose of the Orichalcos and you have done well to harness its power. You have proven yourself more than worthy to use it to its full potential.”

 

Younger Suguha says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Whatever.” However, a feeling of ‘dark exhilaration’ starts to come over her and it can be seen in her eyes.

 

The mysterious male figure says, “I know that you have felt the power that the Orichalcos has given you and I know that you are one of the ‘chosen ones’ that will create a better world.”

 

Younger Suguha responds, starting to walk away, “Not interested.”

 

The mysterious male figure asks, “Even if it means saving your brother and ensuring nothing like SAO would happen to anyone else.” Younger Suguha turns around and glares at the mysterious figure, darkly, and the mysterious male figure says, “You felt what power it gave you. You can do it, Suguha-san. You can change this world. This so-called world has taken your brother and your humanity from you, but you, now, have the power to take it back and show this world that it doesn’t screw you over, Kirigaya-san. Join us…it is your destiny.” Younger Suguha tries to resist the temptation, but then the mark of the Orichalcos appears on her forehead and her mind is filled with dark thoughts including seeing Kazuto’s motionless form in the hospital bed with the NervGear, learning the truth about their ‘relationship’, the vampire attack on her, and so much more filling her heart with pain, anguish, and fear which turns into rage and anger. After a while, the anger and rage wins out and Younger Suguha goes over to him.

 

Younger Suguha says, “Deal.” Younger Suguha shakes the hand of the mysterious male figure, who gives off a sinister smile.

 

When the images fade away, TK says, with a plain tone, “I’m sorry if this brings up bad memories, but it is like what happened to Ken and the Dark Spore. This Orichalcos corrupted her mind and heart, twisted her morals, and trapped in her in darkness ruled by anger, pain, and rage just like Ken with the Dark Spore. Oikawa, who was being controlled by Myotismon, used the pain that Ken suffered due to the death of his older brother to corrupt him with the Dark Spore.”

 

Ken tells TK, with a smile, “No problem, TK.” Ken says, with a serious tone, “I have to agree with TK. Suguha had her mind and heart poisoned by the Orichalcos. She wasn’t herself.”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod, “That’s right. Even though we met our partner only after she had become ‘poisoned’ by the Orichalcos, we knew that it wasn’t the true heart.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Yeah! The boss is a real brave and real caring kind of girl!”

 

Kazuto says, solemnly, “Sugu…I never knew…”

 

Lunamon says, solemnly and with a bit of anger in her voice, “That fiend manipulated and used our partner to do horrible things. He ‘sealed away’ her kindness and caring and he made her attack people and seal them away in a ruthless manner. She managed to retain a bit of control over herself in which she tried her best only to attack those she ‘felt’ were ‘guilt’ and made sure that no innocent people were hurt. And she only went after people that were involve in Full-Dive VR technology, VRMMO, or both especially those were part of Argus and especially those that were involved in the development of Sword Art Online.”

 

Andrew says, “I doubt that anyone in Argus knew that what happened to us was going to happen.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “True, but in the public’s eyes, they were as guilty as Kayaba. With Sugu as non-understanding as she was at the time, she would have felt the same way.”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod and solemn tone, “And in her clouded mind, anything involving Full-Dive tech and VRMMO is evil in her eyes.” Lunamon says, with a sigh, “They also used her to recruit new members.”

 

Kotone asks, “They did?”

 

Darien says, “Her story would have proven the excellent ‘lure’. A young girl whose brother is trapped in SAO and who knows if he will survive or not was the perfect story to use to lure people to their side.”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod, “Exactly, Darien.”

 

Mina asks, “Is that how Yuuko and Suguha met?”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod, “That’s right. Yuuko and her brother was so into Full-Dive VR worlds and when her brother was trapped in SAO, her father and Yuuko herself was devastated. And hearing Suguha’s story, it was easy to bring her into the fold. However, unlike Suguha, Yuuko still believed in Full-Dive VR and their potential, but she believed that they needed to be ‘purified’ of Kayaba and the Amusphere and Medicuboids were ‘mistakes’.”

 

Kazuto says, “Because they are based on the NervGear.”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod, “That’s right. Yuuko tried to convince Suguha that there is still hope and while Suguha didn’t seem to listen, she and Yuuko became so close and remember how you loved VR and MMO worlds started to make her think in which it might have started to weaken the Orichalcos’ control.” Lunamon says, with a solemn tone, “But it wasn’t enough. That evil force still had a powerful hold on our partner and she became a top lieutenant in Neo Paradius.”

 

There are looks of surprise and Davis asks, “She was a top member of that organization?”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, with a solemn nod and tone, “Yeah, so, you can get why she was made the leader of the attack of the orphanage. She had heard about the VR technology being developed there and she was given command of the operation to destroy it. However, Suguha hesitated when she heard that there was an orphanage there.”

 

The others became wide-eyed at this and Veemon asks, “She hesitated?”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, with a nod, “Yeah, the boss might have corrupted by that rotten card, but there were still bits of the real boss in there! She heard that orphans with Digimon partners had taken refuge there and she hesitated in which she ordered a recon group to find out the truth. However, Yuuko, wanting this attack to go ahead, believing that the only way that Full-Dive VR can be purified as any technology based off of Kayaba’s technology is ‘purged’ made sure that information never got to her.”

 

There are gasps and Rika says, “Wait! That means that she was lied to!”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod, “Exactly! Suguha was told that it was completely false that there was an orphanage there and because the Orichalcos had a strong grip on her, she ordered the attack without any hesitation.” Lunamon says, with a solemn tone, “She wasn’t part of the attack and she was ordered not to participate in the attack by the ‘higher ups’.”

 

Darien says, narrowing his eyes, “They knew and they didn’t want her ‘resolve’ under their control to weaken in which their control over her to weaken.”

 

Lunamon says, with a nod, “That’s right. However, while she wasn’t part of the attack, she was at the location some distance away. We were with her.” Lunamon looks at Agumon (Tamer) and she says, “Agumon and I thought that we heard screaming and stuff, but with her mind and heart so twisted by that evil power infecting her, Suguha really…didn’t give it too much thought. When the attack ended, she was furious to learn that attack failed, but she then learned the truth and at first, she didn’t want to believe it, however, she figured it was the truth. And she confronted Yuuko about it.” Sailor Charon then creates another ‘scene’ in which everyone looks to see a 14-year-old Suguha Kirigaya, dressed much like Mai Valentine when she was under the control of Orichalcos, confronting Yuuko.

 

This Younger Suguha yells out, with a dark serious tone, “You lied to me! You lied to me!”

 

Yuuko says, with a dark plain tone, “I had to.”

 

Younger Suguha shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “Had to? HAD TO?! There were orphans in there! ORPHANS! Kids that lost their families and their only partners were their Digimon! They are innocent!”

 

Yuuko responds, with a dark stern tone yet plain voice, “No one is innocent, Suguha! Don’t you see that? In order to purify VR technology and the world of Kayaba, all of his technology must be purged! You know this to be true or do you want what happened to our brothers to happen to others!”

 

Younger Suguha responds, nervously as the mark of the Orichalcos appears on her forehead, “No, I…”

 

Younger Suguha holds her head in pain and Yuuko says, with a dark plain tone, “Then you have to accept that no one is innocent and those two Digidestined from Odiaba that pretended to be heroes are the true villains. We are trying to make a better world.”

 

Younger Suguha replies, holding her head in pain, “Yes, but…but…” Younger Suguha screams out in pain as she holds her head as imagines of what happened and sounds of the screams from the facility come back into her mind in which she says, getting horrified in her tone, “Oh, Kami…those screams…they were…they were THEIR screams…they were…afraid…frightened…”

 

Yuuko says, in a dark uncaring tone, “Then they shouldn’t have been associated with them. At least those two Digidestined won’t be interfering anymore.”

 

Younger Suguha asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Yuuko says, with a dark plain tone, “They were in that building that collapsed.” Younger Suguha gasps in shock and horror as she remembers that and she shakes her head.

 

Younger Suguha says, horrified, “No…No, this isn’t what I wanted…this isn’t…!!” Younger Suguha screams out and holds her head in pain as the Orichalcos sigil glows strong on her forehead and a dark violet aura surrounds her as images of Kazuto lying down on the hospital bed with the NervGear comes into her mind, but then the images goes to the Digidestined orphanage during the attack that she witnessed as well as the sounds of screams of horror and fear in which she screams out, “Get out of my head! Get out! GET OUT!!” Just then Younger Suguha screams out as she is mark of the Orichalcos shatters from a bright light that forces Yuuko to cover their eyes along with the Orichalcos stones that Younger Suguha is carrying around her neck attached to her choker with the dark aura shattering causing a shockwave that knocks both Yuuko and Younger Suguha down. Past Lunamon and Agumon (Tamer), the ones in this ‘scene from the past’ run over towards Younger Suguha.

 

Past Lunamon yells out, worriedly, “Suguha!”

 

Past Agumon (Tamer) says, worriedly, “Boss!” Younger Suguha goes to her hands and knees and tears start to shed from her eyes.

 

Younger Suguha says, solemnly and horrified, “Oh, Kami…What…What have I done…all those people…Oh, Kami…” Younger Suguha struggles to her feet, Yuuko does so as well, and they look at each other in which Younger Suguha no longer has that dark look in her eyes with tears streaming down in which Younger Suguha starts to run as if death itself was on her heels with Past Lunamon and Past Agumon (Tamer) running after her.

 

Yuuko shouts out, “Suguha!”

 

The scene fades away and looking at our shocked group, Lunamon says, “I think that it was Suguha’s will combined with her powers that broke her free. However, she was devastated by the whole experience. She was…beyond horrified at what she did while corrupted by that evil force. While we were with her, she went a few times to the facility, but she couldn’t go in. She couldn’t go see you and Kari through she didn’t know who you were at the time. All she knew was that two of the Digidestined from Odiaba and their Digimon partners were there and nearly died, but the ‘damage’ was already done.” Lunamon says, looking at Kazuto, “She visited you a few times while you were still trapped in SAO and crying at the ‘monster’ she became.”

 

Kazuto asks, “She did?”

 

Lunamon says, with a solemn nod, “She did. Suguha was at the lowest she had been, but then she gained the power of the Legendary Dragons, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, and while she felt that it could never make up for all the damage she did, Suguha felt that she had to stop this.”

 

Keiko and Rika take out the Fang of Critias and Claw of Hermos Legendary Dragon cards and Atem says, “I thought so.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Boss went on a one girl war against Neo Paradius in order to stop them.” Sailor Charon then creates another scene with 14-year old Suguha Kirigaya, still wearing the outfit similar to Mai Valentine’s outfit and wielding a Neo Domino City style duel disk, is facing an opponent in an Orichalcos duel with her having Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) and Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) on her side of the field while her opponent has Ancient Gear Golem (3000/3000-3500/3000) which is powered up by the Orichalcos.

 

Younger Suguha says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots of her disk, “I play Eye of Timaeus and Claw of Hermos! Come on, guys!” Just then the Legendary Dragons, Timaeus and Hermos, appear on the field and Younger Suguha shouts out, “Now, Timaeus, merge with Dark Magician Girl!” Timaeus then combines with Dark Magician Girl in a fusion vortex as a new Fusion Monster card appears on Younger Suguha’s duel disk in place of Dark Magician Girl and she yells out, “Meet Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight!” Out of the vortex, Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight (2600/1700) appears on the field in attack mode and Younger Suguha says, “And now, I merge Hermos with Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Red-Eyes and Hermos go into another fusion vortex as yet another Fusion Monster card appears on her duel disk in place of Red-Eyes Black Dragon in which Younger Suguha shouts out, “And now, meet Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword!” Out of the vortex, Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode, but then goes into the hands of Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight in which Younger Suguha says, “When it is summoned, it equips to another monster and boosts their power by one thousand points as well as five hundred points for every dragon on the field and in the graveyard!”

 

Her opponent says, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Younger Suguha says, “My Dragon Knight is a Dragon monster and I have Red-Eyes in the grave which means…!!” Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight then goes from 2600/1700 to 4600/1700 due to the power of Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword. Younger Suguha says, discarding one card to the graveyard slot of her disk, “And by discarding one card in my hand, my Dark Magician Girl destroys one monster on the field automatically!”

 

Her opponent responds, shocked, “No!” Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight unleashes a powerful strike that destroys Ancient Gear Golem as Yuuko arrives on the scene.

 

Younger Suguha says, plainly, “It’s over. Stop this now.”

 

Her opponent responds, with an evil angered glare, “Never!” Younger Suguha’s right hand turns into a fist and she shakes in which she takes a deep breath.

 

Younger Suguha says, “Then you leave me no other choice.” Younger Suguha yells out, “Dark Magician Girl, end this duel now! Strike with Dark Twilight Mystic Sword!” Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight unleashes the power of Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword and Younger Suguha’s opponent roars out as he is hit causing him to lose 4600 life-points as well as the duel in which he screams as the Seal of Orichalcos shrinks down to encompass in which his spiritless body collapses to the ground when the wicked power’s ‘deed’ is done. Younger Suguha gives a solemn look as the Solid Vision projections vanish while Yuuko goes over and stares at Younger Suguha.

 

Yuuko asks, with a dark plain tone, “Why?”

 

Younger Suguha says, “Please Yuuko…don’t get in my way…I have to do this…this isn’t right and I have to make it right…”

 

Yuuko responds, with a dark glare as the mark of the Orichalcos, “We were going to make a better world…to make sure that what happened to our families never happened again…”

Younger Suguha responds, pleading tone in her voice, “By what? Destroy everything? Yuuko, I understand why you believe in the VR world. I went into it. I saw why your brother and my brother loved it so much. However, there is no one else that could create such technology, but it isn’t Kayaba’s technology anymore, it is OUR technology!”

 

Yuuko shouts out, with a dark stern tone, “No, it is not! The so-called ‘safer’ Amusphere and the Medicuboid are based on HIS technology! HIS! As long as anything of Kayaba is left in this world, Full-Dive technology and VR games can never be pure! And if you can’t see that…then you are my enemy!” Yuuko then takes out a digivice similar to Suguha’s digivice and she says, “Machinedramon, realize!” She pushes a button on her digivice and a beam of light comes out in which Machinedramon appears behind Yuuko.

 

The Digidestined are stunned and Tai asks, shocked, “That’s her partner!”

 

Younger Suguha says, solemnly, “Yuuko…”

 

Yuuko tells Younger Suguha, with a dark stern and plain tone, “You are going to pay for this betrayal, Suguha…Once and for all.” Past Lunamon and Past Agumon (Tamer) join Younger Suguha in which the two Digimon look at her while Younger Suguha looks at them fearfully, but the two Digimon shake their heads in which Younger Suguha nods her own head as a few tears shed as she takes out her digivice as the scene ends.

 

Lunamon says, “As you may expect, we could only go Ultimate and going against a Mega…”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, annoyed, “We got our butts handed to us.”

 

Lunamon says, “It looked like our end, but then Suguha boosted our power to Mega levels and allowed us to win, however, it overloaded the digivice and damaged it while we were left drained. Suguha left us with Mirei and she felt it was the best since she felt unworthy of having Digimon partners after what she made us do along with the Digimon that she ‘captured’ and ‘made’ partners as a Tamer.” Lunamon says, with a sigh, “She then went on ahead to fight the leader of Neo Paradius and it is obvious what happened. She won and she freed the souls of those captured in which Neo Paradius was completely destroyed.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Or at least, it seemed that way. The Legendary Knights returned back to the realm that they came from, but it seems like they had a feeling that evil would return.”

 

Darien says, looking at Keiko and Rika, “And they felt Rika and Keiko are their next ‘chosen ones’.”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a nod, “Exactly.” Sailor Charon says, “However, for the young princess, it never truly ended…” Sailor Charon then creates another scene where they see a 14-year-old Suguha Kirigaya looking at Kazuto Kirigaya in his hospital with his NervGear on his head during the time he was trapped in SAO.

 

Younger Suguha says, solemnly, “I’m…I don’t know what to say, big brother. I truly have failed you. I let my anger and my rage control me and I became a monster…No, worse than a monster. I’ve seen the world that you love so much and I’ve seen what it could be if it wasn’t like fiends like Kayaba.” Younger Suguha laughs bitterly and she says, “Yeah, I’m one to talk. I nearly destroyed that world that you loved out of baseless and senseless anger and revenge.” Younger Suguha says, “I’ve stopped the people that used my anger and rage as their weapon, but it doesn’t take away that I gave into fear…into darkness. However, don’t worry big brother, I know the truth. It isn’t the technology that’s evil…it was the person that did this to you. That ass could have done wonderful things with his technology and instead, he uses it to commit such horror and terror in which the technology is suffering as much as the people. I won’t let what good this technology be destroyed by him…or by me. I don’t know what I can do, but I will do it.” Younger Suguha says, as she turns away and in a solemn tone, “Even though it may never atone for the sins that I have done…”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Sugu…” Kazuto reaches out for Younger Suguha, but she vanishes as the ‘scene’ vanishes and returning the area to ‘normal’.

 

Amara says, “She never forgave herself.”

 

Sailor Charon says, shaking her head, “Yes, she never did. By the time that she arrived in SAO, she was already a ‘scared soul’ and it only got worse.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “Worse?”

 

Tai asks, “When she met Davis and Kari after they got out of the Hollow Area, did she…?”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a nod, “When they told their story…Yes, she knew…She absolutely knew. I was amazed that the young princess was able to keep her composer, but then again, she has other worries at the time that kept her focused. However, the ‘old wounds reopened’ and it got worse down the line.”

 

Kazuto says, his expression showing worry, “What happened in SAO…Aaron’s death…”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Combined with learning the truth about the ‘connection’ between her and Kayaba…The darkness within her heart grew even stronger.”

 

There are looks of shock and Raye says, realizing something, “We always thought that her deep darkness was caused by the pain she experienced in SAO combined with the souls of the people that died in SAO within her, but she already had a strong darkness by the time she joined SAO. That means…”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Sailor Celestial was already full of guilt and pain just as strong as her sister’s pain and now, her darkness has grown BEYOND her sister’s darkness.”

 

There are gasps of shock and even horror in which Keiko says, worriedly, “Oh my…”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Now, you must realize that this battle has many fronts and one of those ‘fronts’ is the battle over Sailor Celestial’s own soul.”

 

Ken asks, shocked, “Her soul?”

 

Kazuto says, realizing something, “When Sugu said that she could let Kayaba go…She actually meant that she was fighting herself.”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a nod, “Exactly, young princess. Your sister battles for redemption, but it is a battle that she may lose.”

 

There are looks of shock and Kazuto asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Sailor Charon retorts, “How can she gain forgiveness…when she can’t forgive herself?” There are surprised and stunned looks for the others and Sailor Charon says, “In which if she falls, then Sailor Moon will join her in the fall for they are bound by a powerful bond of family in their many previous lives and in this one.”

 

Trista asks Sailor Charon, “So, all of Queen Serenity’s children, even Kazuto, are Ancients, aren’t they?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “The same as Heathcliff and their battle is old as time itself.”

 

Kazuto responds, “I don’t care.” Everyone looks at Kazuto and he says, “All I care is that it ends once and for all and all the people that I love and care about are safe and sane. His obsession with the past has destroyed many lives and not just the people that he killed in SAO thanks to his NervGear in which he is still destroying lives today! It ends right here and right now! I’m going to save Asuna and my sisters!”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Only Suguha can keep Serena safe and there is only one hope that Suguha has to start to truly heal…”

 

Everyone then looks at Davis and he says, without hesitation, “What? I’ll forgive her.” Davis then says, “And if Kari was here, she would do the same. It is the same situation with Ken. That stupid card and stone messed with her mind and she did things that she wouldn’t normally do.” Davis says, looking at Ken, “And like Ken, she needs to move on beyond what happened. It is the past and we’re friends now. It is time to go on into the future.”

 

Ken says, with a smile, “Yeah…”

 

Gatomon tells Lunamon, solemnly, “Lunamon…” Lunamon looks at Gatomon and Gatomon says, nervously, “I…I shouldn’t have…”

 

Lunamon replies, “No, you had a right to be angry…”

 

Gatomon replies, “No, I darn well didn’t. Your partner wasn’t yourself. She was being used and manipulated. She would have never done those horrible things if she was in the right mind and you knew that and I know that you tried to bring her back.” Gatomon says, “I’m sorry…”

 

Lunamon says, with a smile, “I am too. For not helping to bring Suguha back to her true self before she was used to hurt yours and Veemon’s partners.”

 

Gatomon smiles and Sailor Charon says, “You must hurry. You have seen signs of the growing darkness.”

 

Darien says, seriously, “You mean that ‘evil Suguha’ that appeared when she was reunited with her partners.”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a nod, “That’s correct. That ‘evil duplicate’ is a physical manifestation of her darkness created her inner turmoil and her own power.”

 

There are looks of shock and Rika asks, “That ‘evil duplicate’ was created by her own power?”

 

Cody says, “Unfortunately, it might not be a stretch since she has the power of Etherion and she is the Sailor Scout of Reality. Her ‘dark side’ might have been created unconsciously.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “And that’s exactly right, young warrior of Knowledge and Reliability.”

 

Ken says, “And that shows how ‘fragile’ she truly is.”

 

Keiko says, “But she always seems so strong.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “True, but it may be because all of you give her the strength to overcome her ‘inner woes’. And remember, her right hand of her ALO avatar is still black and her right arm and hand in Senshi form becomes black from time to time. It shows that the darkness is still prevalent in her.”

 

Davis says, “Then it is our job to help her with it.”

 

Tai tells Kazuto, with a smile, “Suguha is our friend too.”

 

Mina says, with a smirk, “That’s right. We always going to be there for her.”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “Oh, geez. You don’t have to go into these ‘big friendship speeches’ since this is a given after all.” Everyone then looks at Hiyori and she gives a shy and nervous look.

 

Kazuto says, “Now, there is you, Hiyori-san. If you don’t wish to tell us…”

 

Hiyori says, weakly, “No, I want to…I need to tell what happened in SAO.” Hiyori then explains about the time that the Assault Team managed to get around to the fiftieth floor of Aincrad, she was in a temporary party going through infamous labyrinth that had a rare drop and found that it had nasty traps in which she was separated from her party and ended up in an anti-crystal zone. She was nearly killed by the monsters there, but members of Laughing Coffin appeared and slay the monsters through for selfish reasons. The leader of Laughing Coffin, PoH, was there and while one wanted to kill her, PoH forced her to make a ‘choice’ which wasn’t really choice: Join or die. After she joined, they used a special dagger to ‘crave’ the insignia of Laughing Coffin into her virtual avatar’s thigh.

 

At this point, Yolei says, disgusted, “Sick!”

 

TK says, plainly while his eyes showed great anger, “That’s Laughing Coffin. She was branded…like cattle.”

 

Kazuto nods his head in agreement and Kazuto asks Hiyori, “Most likely, you were used to find farming areas for experience and money, buy supplies, and keeping an eye on guilds like the Knights of the Blood for example, right?”

 

Hiyori says, solemnly, “Yes.” Hiyori then goes onto explain that she made friends with the leader of another criminal guild that was under Laughing Coffin’s control by the name of Gwen and she continued to work for Laughing Coffin to survive until the day of the raid by the Assault Team that destroyed Laughing Coffin in which she and Gwen were spotted by Knights of the Blood members rounding up stragglers that tried to get away in which they never found out that she was a member of Laughing Coffin since Hiyori, as Lux in SAO, was still a ‘green player’ and her ‘brand’ was hidden away in which if they tried to look for it, they would have gotten a player harassment warning by the system. Hiyori then tells about laying low of her time in SAO in which she made a friend named Rossa, but she died protecting her.

 

Keiko says, solemnly, “Hiyori-san…”

 

Hiyori says, weakly as tears starts to flow down her eyes, “It’s the truth, Silica…I mean Keiko-san. I was in that guild. Please…it is best that you forget me…”

 

Keiko then grabs Hiyori by the cheeks and she says, “Don’t be stupid, Hiyori-san! You made a painful choice to survive and it still hurts you to think about.”

 

Matt tells Hiyori, with a plain tone, “Plenty of us, SAO survivors, who are here made even harder choices than you did, Hiyori-san.”

Ken tells Hiyori, “They never gave a choice, Hiyori-san. It was accepting enslavement by Laughing Coffin or die.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “You did what you had to do to survive.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “Agreed.” Hiyori looks at Kazuto in shock and he says, “PoH just made that ‘choice’ to see if he could control you, Hiyori-san. They weren’t going to leave you in there as long as you had a chance to survive and get out of there. They were fiends that just love killing. PoH gave you that so-called ‘choice’ to see if he could ‘dominate’ and control you, Hiyori. If he could, a new pawn for him. If he couldn’t, just another sick pleasure kill for him. You did what you had to do to survive, Hiyori-san. No one can blame you for that. If Asuna and Serena were here with us right now, they would, without a doubt, agree with Keiko and me.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “And me too!”

 

Ryoutarou says, nodding his head, “Same here. Girl, you had to do what you need to do.”

 

Kazuto says, with a solemn sigh, “And to be honest, you are far more innocent than I am.” Kazuto says, with a solemn tone, “I was a member of that raid that destroyed Laughing Coffin and in that battle…I killed two of them.”

 

Hiyori gives a look of shock and Tai says, with a solemn tone, “We were part of that same raid with Kazuto and each of us has a member of Laughing Coffin in their hands.”

 

Matt says, rubbing his right arm, “They were trying to kill us and the people that we love and care about. All of us would love it so much that past would just disappear, but we can’t.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “We have to live with it for the rest of our days, Hiyori-san.”

 

Keiko tells Hiyori, “That’s right, Hiyori-san. True friends aren’t there just for the fun times, they also share the bad times too. Please don’t hate yourself because of this.”

 

Rika tells Hiyori, with a smile, “That’s right. If Serena and Suguha were here, they would be saying much the same things. And not to be hurtful or anything, but I think that they would understand your pain and Serena would be glad for your choice. You would be one less person on her soul with what an ass of a family member did to us all.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile while hugging Hiyori, “We’ll be your friends if you want us to, Hiyori-san.” Hiyori gives a look of pure surprise and she then starts to shed tears before she hugs Keiko and cries.

 

Raye says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Sailor Charon says, summoning a specter, “It is good that you are resolved. You are going to need her in the path ahead of you.”

 

The others look at Sailor Charon and Trista asks, “Sister, what are you doing?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Sending you to where you need to go. You will meet the one that will help in the journey ahead of you.” Sailor Charon then slams the specter on the ground and before anything else could be said or done, everyone, minus Atem, Ryoutarou, and Andrew, vanish through some kind of teleportation.

 

Atem says, stunned, “They are gone!”

 

Ryoutarou yells out, annoyed, “What’s the big idea?!”

 

Sailor Charon says, “I have sent them to the one that summoned them.”

 

Andrew asks, “Summoned them?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “A very wise and powerful sage knows of the situation and will assist them on their journey. However, you, three, also have your roles to play, but it is not your time.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, confused, “Our roles?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “You and Andrew-san are ‘tied’ to them due to your powerful friendship with Kazuto and Princess Serenity. You have a vital role to play, but it is not time to play it.” Sailor Charon tells Atem, “And soon, you must name your successor as Pharaoh.”

 

Atem asks, shocked, “My successor as Pharaoh? What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Farewell for now.” Sailor Charon then teleports away before Atem, Andrew, and/or Ryoutarou could stop her, say a word, or both.

 

Ryoutarou says, “Geez, what is up with these type of people? They creep and piss me off.”

 

Andrew tells Ryoutarou, “Understand why, bro. These ‘mysterious types’ make you wonder if they are on your side, the other guy’s side, or their own side.” Atem can’t help to also wonder what Sailor Charon is up to.

 

September 23, 2025, Mysterious Tower

 

At the entrance to the Mysterious Tower, home of Yen Sid, former Keyblade Master and elite mage, our heroes and heroines that were transported from Dicey Café are looking around.

 

Yolei asks, confused, “Now what?” Plenty of the others then look at each other and the SAO survivors of the group are stunned to find themselves in their SAO outfits with matching weapons.

 

Keiko asks, “My outfit from SAO?”

 

Rika says, with a sigh, “Here we go again.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “You know it Rika.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice yells out, “What are you doing here?” Everyone looks to see Sammy Tsukino, Fu, the former Seven-Tails Jinchuirki, Yugito, the former Two-Tails Jinchuirki, and Naruko, Naruto’s female clone.

 

Kushina asks, stunned, “Naruko-chan, what are you doing here?”

 

Naruko responds, “I don’t know, mom. One minute, I was back at our place and now, I’m here.”

 

Molly asks Sammy, “Why are you here?”

 

Sammy responds, “You got me.”

 

Just then a wise elderly yet strong voice says, “He is necessary if you wish to retrieve those that you love who are lost in the multiverse.” Everyone looks to see Yen Sid, Sora (M), Kairi, and Riku standing before them.

 

Trista says, “Master Yen Sid.”

 

Yen Sid says, “I bid you welcome. You are here to prepare for your journey to find your five missing comrades.”

 

Darien asks, “You know where Serena and the others are?”

 

Yen Sid says, shaking his head, “I know not where exactly they are in the multiverse, but I know exactly the direction that you need to be pointed to.”

 

TK says, “Well, it is a start.”

 

Davis says, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let’s go already!”

 

As our heroes and heroines start to venture to join Yen Sid, Sora (M), Kairi, and Riku within Mysterious Tower, Hiyori asks Keiko, “Silica-san…”

 

Keiko responds, with a smile, “It’s okay.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “You’ll get kind of used to it.” Keiko extends her hand and Hiyori takes it with a smile.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Asuna…Sugu…Serena& hellip;We’re on our way.” Davis, Darien, Naruto, and the plenty of the others are also focusing their thoughts on the ‘lost members’ of our heroes and heroines as they prepare to start on their journey to bring them home.

 

End Chapter 45

 

And that’s it, everyone! We have finished the last chapter of this third arc of this story! Man, it was a wild ride, huh? With the end of the ‘Gamindustri Arc’ of this story, we are heading into what I’m calling the ‘Kingdom Aincrad’ arc of World’s Song and I think that, in some ways, the name of the arc speaks for itself. However, I don’t think that the arc will be as straight forward as the name might suggest, but you are going to have to read and find out, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!