Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Lost Valkyries’ Journey, Part 3 ( Chapter 52 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Coming into this chapter, Suguha/Sailor Celestial have regained her memories and have finally rejoined the group. However, how will the ‘dynamics’ changes with the revelation about our Celestial Scout and Princess that revealed before the start of this arc of the story? As you already have figured, there is only one way to find out and that’s to continue to read this story, everyone! Yet again, before we begin, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 52: Lost Valkyries’ Journey, Part 3

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Elemental Countries

 

In the ruins of Whirlpool, Serena, Suguha, Hinata, Asuna, and Kari are looking around the ruins of the place before going to meet up with Ange, a young man with brown hair, violet eyes, and wearing military type fatigues, and finally, there is a large pink-red dragon with orange eyes. Serena, Hinata, Asuna, and Kari are wearing similar…outfits to what Ange is wearing with Serena’s outfit being silver, Hinata’s outfit being violet, Asuna’s outfit being white, and Kari’s outfit being pink.

 

The young man asks, “Anything?”

 

Suguha says, shaking her head, “Not a thing.”

 

Asuna says, “It seems like this place was ruined a long time ago, Tusk-san.”

 

Kari asks Ange, “Anything, Ange?”

 

Ange responds, “No. I can’t raise Arzenal or anyone.” The group looks at a group of half-a-dozen strange Mechas.

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Where could we be?”

 

Suguha says, “Wish I knew sis.”

 

Hinata gives a curious look around and Kari asks Hinata, “Is something wrong?”

 

Hinata responds, “I don’t know why, but I’m getting a feeling from this place.”

 

Ange asks, curiously, “A feeling?”

 

Hinata replies, “Like I have been here before.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “You have?”

 

Hinata says, “I just get this feeling.”

 

The young man gives a thoughtful expression and he says, “Well, you aren’t from our world…It could be the world where you came from.”

 

Ange asks, “Seriously?”

 

The young man says, “Well, we don’t know anything about Hinata, Kari, Suguha, Serena, and Asuna other than the fact that they have powers beyond any Mana user which shows that they aren’t part of our world and two, we aren’t sure about the full abilities of Villkiss.”

 

Ange asks, “Wait! Villkiss?”

 

The young man says, with a nod, “And Valkyrie. Remember, they are different from the Para-Mails. They are special. And while we don’t know them completely, we do know that they have the ability to travel between worlds.”

 

Suguha asks, “So, you are saying that we are in another world, Tusk?”

 

The young man, Tusk, responds, “Maybe. Maybe it is reason that Hinata feels familiar with it. Maybe this is her home world.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Really?” Hinata says, looking around, “This place does have an aura of familiarity…”

 

Ange tells Hinata, “Well, if this is your home world, it is a real dump.”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Oh, Ange…”

 

Ange says, with a sigh, “Anyway, we should go and see if anywhere in this world isn’t so…” But then a bright light encircles all of the people, the one dragon, and the Mechas causing Ange to ask, “What the heck?!”

 

Kari asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Suguha says, “I don’t know and I don’t like it!” However, all of them yelp as everyone and everything, people, dragon, and Mecha, vanish from the area as if they weren’t there at all.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Returning to the Enterprise, we are within the Enterprise’s brig section where we find Suguha and Ange looking at each other while plenty of the others are standing behind Suguha.

 

Suguha tells Ange, “Sorry about all this, Ange, but you did point a gun at my brother.”

 

Ange responds, “I didn’t know at the time.”

 

Suguha replies, with a sickly sweet smile, “I know, but please don’t threaten my big brother’s life from now. I’m kind overprotective of my family these days.” While Ange doesn’t show it, she is a bit nervous from Suguha’s sickly sweet smile.

 

Ange says, “Okay, fine.” Ange tells Suguha, “I’m just surprised that you are a princess yourself.”

 

Suguha says, rubbing her scalp, “Yeah, I know.” Suguha says, looking at Hiyori, “And I’m still learning about myself every single day.” Suguha tells Ange, “Anyway, Ange, Serena and I know how you feel Ange. We know the feelings of betrayal since we have been betrayed by someone close to us too.”

 

Ange asks, “And that’s why you helped me? But you lost your memories?”

 

Suguha responds, “I guess that we ‘remembered’ subconsciously.” Suguha says, with a sigh, “Especially Serena. Those ‘scars’ run deep and it isn’t surprising that they do.”

 

Ange says, “Well, it explains about why Embryo had a great interest in you.”

 

Suguha says, plainly, “Yeah…It was our power…especially mine.” Suguha tells Ange, pointing to the others, “Right now, we, all, want to find Serena, Hinata, Kari, and Asuna, Ange. The people that love and care for them are right here. We need for you to work with us, Ange. Trust me.”

 

Ange doesn’t say a word for a moment and she says, “If you say so…Then fine.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Thank you, Ange.”

 

Amara says, “I don’t know about this.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “I’m sure that it will be okay. She is a friend of Suguha.”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “And what a friend.”

 

Keiko says, “I think that Ange-san is a good person deep down based on what Suguha told us.”

 

TK says, “At least, we don’t have to worry about her.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Uni says, plainly, “I don’t know.”

 

Nepgear says, “Come on, Uni.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “But what is our next move?”

 

Matt asks Mimi, “What do you think Mimi?”

 

Ken says, “Like it or not, we have to move on and there is only path that could lead us to Serena, Hinata, Kari, and Asuna.”

 

Yolei asks, surprised, “You don’t mean…?”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “The only clues that we are going to get to their locations lie ‘there’.”

 

Kazuto says, “In the place where a dream turned into a nightmare.”

 

Blanc says, plainly, “Aincrad.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement as Suguha looks at them with a determined look on her face.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Back on Aincrad, we return to the Ruby Palace where there are a lot of destroyed Monokuma robots where white haired young man, Nagito, lies on the ground with Heathcliff looming over him.

 

Nagito says, “To be defeated to utterly…”

 

Heathcliff says, “And it wasn’t hope that gave me victory since even in despair, you have more hope that I do.”

 

Nagito asks, confused, “What?”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smile, “I have no hope…I have will.” Heathcliff tells Nagito, “You keeping talking about hope and despair and about how people are born ‘hope’ or not…And that’s why you are truly weak.” Nagito’s eyes widen and Heathcliff says, snapping his fingers, “Allow me to show you.” Just then the room is filled with images of what happened in SAO in which Heathcliff says, as images of Asuna during the early days of SAO clad in her hooded cloak are shown, “Take this young lady. She is the daughter of one of the top companies in my world meaning that she belongs to the rich. Basically, expected to go to the top schools and she gets the best grades only because she studies really hard. She is no genius or anything of the sort. Your classic ‘prim and proper rich girl’. She borrowed her brother’s NervGear and got trapped in SAO. However, she has no experience in any games other than what she could have gotten on her smart phone since she focuses her time to meet her parent’s…Well, her mother’s expectation as member of the rich and ‘elite’. She has no idea on how MMO games work much less a VRMMO that she is trapped in.”

 

Nagito says, “An average girl…Then she is dead.”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smirk, “Wrong.” Heathcliff snaps his fingers and the images show Asuna in her Knight of the Blood uniform as well as Sailor Star causing Heathcliff says, “She is Asuna Yuuki, one of the top players of SAO and classified as one of the heroines under Serena and Suguha, as well as the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Star.”

 

Nagito asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Heathcliff says, “She rushed forward not caring if she lived or died in the game in which she would have died in the first floor dungeon, but Serena rescued her in which, along with working with her future in-game husband and beloved, Kirito, she changed her mind and chose to go forward with life. To live on until the end and become the best in which she did. She became one of the best players of the game rivaled only by her beloved and Serena herself. Did she have talent for game? None. It wasn’t hope or talent that turned her into the best…It was her will. She willing took that first step to live and to become strong.” Heathcliff tells Nagito, “That’s true power, Nagito. Will. In fact, the full name of will should say something. It is ‘willpower’. Without will, hope and despair are nothing other than meaningless words.”

 

Nagito says, angrily, “You…!!” Nagito leaps to his feet and charges, but Heathcliff easily grabs his head and throws him into a wall before plastering him against his shield and the wall causing Nagito to cause out in pain.

 

Heathcliff tells Nagito, “Talent is also worthless against will, Nagito-san. Talent can only truly be used if you have the will to use it. If you don’t have the will to use it, then talent is utterly worthless. You had those Monokuma and your ‘Ultimate Luck’ and yet, here you are at my mercy. Why?” Nagito’s eyes widen and Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “My will beat your luck, Nagito-san. You weren’t truly into this fight and you relied on that ‘luck’ without giving it the ‘power’ it truly needs to blossom. I learned that without will, everything else is worthless. Allow me to show you.” Heathcliff snaps his fingers and more images appear which depict what happened on Floor 75 and Floor 100 of Aincrad in which Heathcliff says, “On seventh-fifth floor, I dueled Kirito and Serena used herself to shield him which should have caused her health to drop to zero causing her to die. However, she refused to die. She used her will to deny the very system of SAO itself and live. Live and regain access to her power as Sailor Moon to fight me and force me into a corner. She would have surely beaten me if the overload didn’t happen. On the final floor, I had impaled Celestial into the wall and beaten her down mentally as well, but she refused to die…she refused to surrender to me and to SAO in which she freed herself and harnessed the powers of legends…the power of the Valkyrie Sailor Soldier in which she used to defeat me.”

 

Nagito’s form starts to shake and he says, “Ugh…!!”

 

Heathcliff tells Nagito, “How did she do that? Simple. Will. Will can overcome all. Without willpower, everything else is worthless. It is what Kirito and my former daughters taught me, Nagito-san. If you don’t WILLINGLY embrace hope, you can’t create it. Without will, you can’t create and spread despair. Without will, talent is utterly worthless. Even the power of Selene’s Etherion has no power without will to truly harness it. I didn’t beat you with hope, despair, or talent, Nagito-san. My will utterly defeated you and your ‘Ultimate Luck’.”

 

Heathcliff releases Nagito from his shield in which Nagito says, his form shaking greatly, “No…That’s not…It is…hope…despair…”

 

H eathcliff retorts, with a sly smile, “It isn’t despair that creates hope. It is will. If you don’t have to will to truly use hope, then your ‘absolute hope’ can never come about. There is no hope without will!” Nagito screams out as he holds his head and he collapses to the ground in front of Heathcliff.

 

Just then a male voice says, “You broke him.” Heathcliff then looks to see the long black haired male with red eyes and wearing a black business suit walking towards him.

 

Heathcliff says, “You have a point, Izuru-san. However, I just showed him how his physiology is so flawed. I learned those lesson well from the others in SAO. It was the will of my former daughters that overcame me and the very system of SAO itself. It is willpower that made Makoto Naegi the ‘Ultimate Hope’ became his force of will embraced it and spread it to others.”

 

The male then says, “And it is their will that can defeat even me.”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Correct, Izuru-san. You have abilities that are far superior to my daughters and yet, if you face them…They will utterly defeat you. You may be ‘loved’ by talent, but comparing their will to your will…It is like comparing a flea to Godzilla with you as the flea.” Heathcliff takes out a Duel Monster’s card and throws it into the young man’s, Izuru’s, hands and he gains a curious expression when he looks at it.

 

Izuru says, “By all extensions, what you are saying doesn’t make sense…However, the facts say it all.”

 

Heathcliff says, as he walks away, “Indeed. That card is gift for your…friend when he wakes up. I’m sure that he wants to ‘test’ my ‘theory’ after all.

 

Izuru asks, “Where are you going?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Reunion.” Izuru then looks over the fallen Nagito while Heathcliff heads off to what he calls ‘reunion’.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad, Floor Three

 

On the third floor of Aincrad, the forest filled floor, there is a woman with brown hair tied in a ponytail, violet eyes, and wearing a formal female business outfit and she is with a man with well-combined short black hair, blue eyes, and he is wearing a mainly blue leotard suit with a red cape and blue boots in which the red and yellow ‘S’ on the chest area of his suit is most prominent in which his uniform shows his excellently muscular male body through not an obscene manner.

 

The woman asks the man, “Clark, where are we?”

 

The man responds, “I wish that I knew Lois. One moment, we were in Metropolis looking for that Clark Kent to return Jon to us and now…” The man looks around and he says, “My X-Ray Vision shows this to be a regular forest with overgrown trees…expect that fog seems to be blocking my vision.”

 

The woman responds, “What? I thought that only lead and…”

 

The man replies, with a nod, “Magic could do that, Lois. That might be a good place to look for that Clark Kent and our son.”

 

However, before the man, none other than Superman AKA Clark Kent…I should say, Clark Smith as he is going by these days, and the woman, his wife, Lois Lane Kent…I mean Lois Smith, is preparing to head into the fog, a female voice says, “Wait!” Superman and Lois look to see Wonder Woman and Batman coming here.

 

Lois asks, “Wonder Woman? Batman? What are you doing here?”

 

Batman responds, “That’s our question to you.”

 

Superman replies, “We’re looking for that other Clark Kent since he took our son.”

 

Wonder Woman asks, “What?”

 

Superman and Lois explain what happened and Batman says, “Blue flames that didn’t burn anything and caused your whole house as well as your son to vanish as if they were never there. The flames only appeared after this other Clark Kent left an album containing pictures of your history. No coincidence.”

 

Wonder Woman asks, “Who is he?”

 

Superman responds, “I have no idea, Diana. However, right now, I don’t care. He has taken our son and I…We intend to get him back.”

 

Batman says, “Superman, you and your wife can’t just rush into this. Your son’s life is at stake especially since we can’t understand what that Clark Kent has done to him and we don’t know exactly who or what that Clark Kent is.”

 

Superman says, “Based on the information that I sent you, he truly believes that he is Clark Kent and that he and your Superman were two separate people in which your Superman made it that he and this other Clark Kent were the same person.”

 

Batman thinks for a second and he says, “It could be possible that he was made to believe that he was truly Clark Kent and that he and our Superman were two separate individuals. It is possible that he was ‘programmed’ to think that way…”

 

Lois asks, interrupting, “Programmed? Wait! You think that he was some kind of ‘sleeper’ or something?”

 

Batman says, with a nod, “It is a theory. And if it is true, then either his programming either broke or ‘kicked in’ in which he was done what he was ‘programmed’ to do.”

 

Superman thinks in his mind, “If that’s true…If that Clark Kent was some kind of ‘sleeper agent’, could he…?”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “My, it seems like ‘Mister Oz’ wants to ‘punish’ me for causing such a ‘mess’.” Everyone whips to the source of the voice to see Heathcliff walking into the open.

 

Batman asks, narrowing his eyes dangerous, “Who are you?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “I am the master of this castle world and in this form, I am known as Heathcliff.”

 

Wonder Woman asks, “Castle world?”

 

Heathcliff creates a hologram of Aincrad and he says, “Yes, Wonder Woman. This is Aincrad, a castle world made of one hundred floors with vast fields, creatures, and ‘beings’ that live her. I am its creator and master.”

 

Batman asks, “Creator and master?”

 

Wonder Woman says, narrowing her eyes, “What you say…is impossible. Creating a whole world is paramount to the gods.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Well, Diana-san, you wouldn’t think so if you understood on how this world was born.”

 

Batman says, “It seems like you know us.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Well, of course, Batman-san…However, I might call you Bruce Wayne instead.” There are looks of surprise from Superman, his wife, and the other two DC heroes.

 

But then a female voice yells out, “And I would call you dead meat!” Soon after, a powerful lightning blast and arrows of light slam into Heathcliff causing a strong explosion in which when the three superheroes and Superman’s wife looks to the source, they find our heroes and heroines that came from their Earth, minus Suguha, Serena, Hinata, Kari, and Asuna, along with the CPUs in which the Sailor Scouts of the group are in their Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly when seeing Superman and Lois Lane, “Oh, wow! Superman and Lois Lane! The original power couple!”

 

Sailor Mars bops Sailor Venus’ shoulders and she says, “This isn’t the time to go all fangirl, Venus!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, annoyed, “Why not?”

 

Sailor Orion says, pointing to where Heathcliff got hit, “That’s why.” Everyone looks where Heathcliff got hit by the attacks of our heroes and heroines in which the smoke and dust clear to show him practically unharmed.

 

Lois says, shocked, “He’s…unhurt!”

 

Heathcliff dusts himself off and he says, “You have a way of making an entrance.” Heathcliff asks, looking at them, “May I ask where Selene is?” Heathcliff then smirks and he says, “No need to answer.” Heathcliff then draws his sword and blocks a downward sword swipe from Valkyrie Sailor Celestial attacking from above in which the impact causing the area around them to crack as well as violently shaking the area! Heathcliff says, with a smirk, “Not bad, Celestial. However, as they said, you will need to get up early in the morning to surprise me.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “The same smartass as ever I see! You are really pissing me off jerk!”

 

Heathcliff says, “I see that your temper of yours hasn’t changed one bit.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, sternly, “Are you the one that made the payment that allowed me and the others to jump across worlds?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “I can assure that I am not, Celestial.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, “However, it doesn’t mean that you aren’t taking advantage of this person’s plot.”

 

Heathcliff replies, with a sly smile, “Touché, Celestial. But as they say: It is for me to know and you to find out.”

 

Sailor Celestial puts away her sword and she says, banging her fists, “Then…I’ll beat the answers out of you!” Sailor Celestial then attacks Heathcliff with a powerful punch and Heathcliff retaliates with his shield in which when Sailor Celestial’s armored fist hits Heathcliff’s shield a powerful shockwave is made causing dust, dirt, and pebbles to fly through the air with Superman protecting his wife, Batman shielding himself with his cape, and Wonder Woman shielding herself with a shield that she has with her.

 

Wonder Woman says, “Great Hera! Such power!” Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff start an intense fight in which when they ‘clash’, their blows are causing shockwave that shake the whole area and the ground around them starts to sink into a small crater.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You’re through bastard!” Sailor Celestial then manages to get by Heathcliff’s shield and prepares to bash him in the face, but he manages to spin around behind Sailor Celestial and she only spins about to get a shield right into face causing her helmet to fall off as well as sent flying into one of the massive trees causing her to get implanted into the tree with a mighty ‘thud’.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, angrily, “All right! That’s enough!” Sailor Jupiter’s form crackles with electrical power and she charges into the fight.

 

Sailor Mercury says, surprised, “Jupiter!”

 

Jupiter Mjolnir Judgment!

 

Just then a range of storm clouds appear in the skies, a lightning bolts comes down into Sailor Jupiter’s hand, takes the form of a hammer, and she slams that ‘lightning hammer’ at Heathcliff, who uses his shield to protect himself from the attack in which there is a strong explosion from Jupiter striking Heathcliff’s shield causing the whole area to shake.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Impressive, Jupiter.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a sneer, “I don’t need your praise!”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “But you are going to need assistance, my dear.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, with a glare, “What do you mean?”

 

Just then a burly male voice yells out, “He means us little lady!” Everyone looks to see a young tall man in his early twenties with short black hair, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, a beard, and he is wearing a white jacket with golden patterns, a large chain around his neck with a whistle hanging off the middle of the chain, a white t-shirt under the jacket, blue jeans, and wooden sandals on his feet. With the man, there is a young woman of similar age as the male with long, choppy violet hair that’s uneven, light greyish-violet eyes, and she is wearing a nurse’s outfit along with matching hat, bandages around her right arm and left leg, one elbow length medical glove on her left arm, and another glove that goes up to her wrists covering her right hand.

 

Rika asks, “Who are those bozos?”

 

Kotone asks, curiously, “Wait! Don’t they look familiar?”

 

Tai says, seriously, “Yeah, they do!”

 

Sakura says, “They are the ones that came from Naegi-san’s Earth. The ones that were brainwashed by that genocidal maniac from their Earth!”

 

Batman picks up on Sakura’s words and the man yells out, excitedly, “Oh, yeah! Let’s get started! Time to show these chumps what Ultimate Despair is about!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Are you going to fight me?”

 

The man responds, “You know it!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk, “You must be insane!”

 

The woman giggles insanely and she responds, taking out a needle, “Crazy like a fox, bitch! Okay, Nekomaru, time for your shots!”

 

The man shouts out, “Let’s get it on!” The woman then injects the man, Nekomaru, with some kind of fluid in which he roars out as he starts to grow and ‘bulk out’ with his skin turning into a familiar dark green color.

 

Davis says, nervously, “Oh, boy. I don’t like the look of this.”

 

Tai says, nervously, “No kidding, Davis.” Nekomaru, looking a lot like the Hulk, gives out a roar of power and charges right for Sailor Jupiter with punch in which Superman won’t make it in time, but Sailor Jupiter managed to block the attack in which the impact causes a powerful shockwave that shakes the whole area up.

 

As Sailor Jupiter managed to hold back Nekomaru, the ‘Hulked Out’ Nekomaru roars out, “Nekomaru, smash!

 < /p> Sailor Jupiter seems to struggle to hold back Nekomaru’s fist and she responds, “Smash this you overgrown green giant!” Sailor Jupiter roars out as she manages to push Nekomaru back and with one punch, she sends Nekomaru flying into a tree causing the tree to collapse from the power of the impact when it shatters the trunk.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “She got him!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “I don’t think for long.”

 

Davis yells out, “Hey, Jupiter! If he has got the powers of the Hulk, pissing him off makes him only more powerful!” As if to prove Davis’ point, the Hulked Out Nekomaru bursts out from where he was sent and gives out a roar of power.

 

Nekomaru yells out, “Nekomaru, mad! Nekomaru squash stupid little armored lady!” Nekomaru slams his fist into the ground and sends a ground quake in which Sailor Jupiter leaps to avoid, but Nekomaru leaps right at her preparing to ram her, however, Sailor Uranus zips over and lands a powerful kick to Nekomaru’s face knocking him down to the ground, hard!

 

Sailor Mars says, slapping her helmet, “Oh, geez!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a sly smile, “That’s Uranus-chan for you.” Sailor Uranus and Sailor Jupiter are quickly engaged by an unharmed ‘Hulked’ Nekomaru while Heathcliff goes over to the tree where he sent Sailor Celestial into only to see Kazuto, looking exactly as his SAO avatar of Kirito at the final battle in the Ruby Palace and with a golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead, standing in front of him.

 

Kazuto asks, with a deadly glare, “Going somewhere Kayaba?”

 

Heathcliff asks Kazuto, with a sly smile, “It seems like you have harnessed your hidden power, Kirito?”

 

Kazuto says, with a deadly serious glare, “I’ve learned a few things.”

 

Heathcliff says, looking around, “Hmm, I don’t see your sister…” Heathcliff’s eyes widen and he prepares to lift his shield only to get an armored boot to the face that sends him into a tree, all thanks to the actions of Sailor Celestial herself.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sly smirk, “What was that? Didn’t hear with my boot in your face jerk!” Just then Sailor Celestial hears a loud ‘pow’ in which they see Sailor Uranus and Sailor Jupiter with their helmets knocked off before they slam into the ground, hard!

 

Kotone says, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Nepgear says, stunned, “Oh my goodness!”

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Oh, Nep! We’re getting into the R-rated stuff now!”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “Not the time!”

 

Nekomaru roars out, “Nekomaru, smash!” The Hulked Nekomaru prepares to attack the stunned Sailor Uranus and Sailor Jupiter, but Superman get grabs his arm.

 

Superman says, “That’s enough!” Nekomaru roars out and takes a swing at Superman, but he easily dodges and lands a powerful punch that sends Nekomaru right into another tree, but Nekomaru roars out as he emerges practically unscathed!

 

Sailor Celestial then shouts out, “Hey, golly green giant!” Nekomaru turns towards Sailor Celestial only for her to ‘zap’ with rainbow energy in which he immediately regresses back to normal causing him to look shocked.

 

Nekomaru asks, his voice normal once more, “Huh?” Sailor Celestial then zips behind him and ‘pokes’ him in the neck causing him to gasp as well as collapse to the ground in a heap showing that he has fallen into unconsciousness as well.

 

Plenty of the others are amazed and Ram says, excitedly, “Oh, wow! Did you see that? Did you see that? She took him down with a poke to the neck!”

 

Rom says, amazed, “Wow…”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smirk, “It looks like our girl has been improving.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Well, she has been bouncing from different worlds.”

 

Just then Sailor Orion’s voice asks, “What about her?” Everyone looks to see Sailor Orion floating over to Sailor Celestial and dropping the woman that injected the serum that caused Nekomaru to get the powers/form of the Hulk.

 

Tai says, “Nice work.”

 

Ken asks Izzy, “Who is the woman?”

 

Izzy responds, “Based on that data that we were given, she is Mikan Tsumiki and she was known as the ‘Ultimate Nurse’.”

 

Matt says, “That explains a few things.”

 

Sailor Celestial then turns to face Heathcliff, who’s back was to the fog, and she says, “You really are a piece of work, you know that? You are working with a group of people that got their minds warped by a world destroying genocidal maniac.” Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman take a great interest in those words.

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “It shouldn’t be too surprising that I keep such company, my dear. Remember, I had trapped ten thousand in a ‘death game’ where my technology murdered around four thousands of them.”

 

Wonder Woman asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Batman says, his eyes narrowing, “He isn’t lying. He is completely telling the truth and he is admitting that he is a mass murder with such a straight face…It means that he is dangerous.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “You have no idea, Batman-dono.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks for reminding me why I have to knock you around a little after you telling what the heck you are doing.”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smile, “Celestial, do you really think that easy? But if you wish to know…I believe the word is ‘You’re it.’” Heathcliff then leaps into the fog bank much to the surprise of the others.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Hey! I’m not done with you!” Sailor Celestial then leaps into the fog bank after Heathcliff in which Kazuto runs after him.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Sugu, wait!”

 

Keiko says, concerned, “Kazuto!”

 

Kotone says, concerned, “Kazuto, wait!”

 

Hiyori says, concerned, “Kazuto-dono! Sug-I mean Celestial-dono!”

 

Davis says, taking out his digivice, “I got this! Veemon!”

 

Veemon says, “Right, Davis!”

 

Davis shouts out, “Digi-Armor Energize!” His D-Terminal transmits to his D-3 and the Digi-Egg of Friendship comes out of his digivice.

 

Armor Digivolution

 

“Veemon Armor Digivolve to…Raidramon, the Storm of Friendship!”

 

End Armor Digivolution

 

Davis leaps onto Raidramon’s back in which Superman, his wife, Wonder Woman, and Batman are surprised by the appearance of Raidramon through Batman doesn’t really showing it with the way that he is.

 

Davis says, “After them, partner!”

 

Raidramon responds, “You got it!”

 

Naruto leaps onto Raidramon’s back and he says, “Not without me, believe it!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Then hold onto your shuriken partner!” Raidramon then races off with Davis and Naruto on his back and into the fog after Sailor Celestial and Kazuto.

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “Good grief! I’m not surprised that those two get along so well!”

 

TK says, with a nod, “No kidding, Yolei.”

 

Sailor Saturn is with Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Uranus, who are both getting back on their feet, in which she asks Sailor Uranus, “Are you and Jupiter okay, Uranus-papa?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, rubbing her head, “We’ll be fine, Firefly.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, rubbing her own head, “Other than the ringing in our heads for the next day or so…”

 

Rika asks, “So now what?”

 

Batman then says, plainly, “Now, you explain who you are and what’s going on here.” Our group that came from the Enterprise looks at the group of four people that came from the DC Universe.

 

Neptune says, nervously, “Oh, boy. Awkward.”

 

Blanc says, plainly, “Not now, Neptune.” Joining up with Sailor Celestial, she is within the area covered in fog and looking for any sign of Heathcliff in which she isn’t able to see beyond what’s in front of her.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Where is that ass?” Sailor Celestial hears footsteps and she looks to see Kazuto running over to her.

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Celestial, “Sugu, you can’t just run off like that! Kayaba is obviously leading you along!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “I know, but that guy really knows how to piss me off.”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “He knows all too well.” Just then both of them then hear something and Kazuto asks, “Sugu, do you…?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “I do, big brother.” Sailor Celestial says, pointing in the direction that the sound came from, “That way!” Immediately, Sailor Celestial takes off and Kazuto follows after her getting a feeling nostalgia at the same time. The two of them exit out of the fog and they come into an area of the woods that’s somewhat outside of a clearing where both of them see a sight that causes Kazuto to get wide-eyed.

 

Kazuto says, amazed, “It can’t be…”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, seeing Kazuto become wide-eyed, “Big brother…?” The two of them are watching a battle between two elves with the first one being a tall male wearing metal armor of gold and green, wielding a long sword, and having long platinum blond hair as well as having face of a handsome Scandinavian lead action.

 

The other elf is a female elf with darkly tanned skin with short smoking purple hair, luscious red lips, and wearing black and violet armor that shows a feminine frame.

 

The two elves are clashing with their swords and the blond haired male elf says, “You will not escape this time, dark elf scum! I shall avenge my fallen brother in arms!”

 

The female dark elf responds, “No, it is you that shall join him in the hereafter!”

 

The blond haired male elf replies, “We shall see fool! You have forgotten that elf kind in this castle regained the magic of old!” The blond male elf leap backward and swings his sword creating a shockwave that knocks the female dark elf to the ground, hard!

 

Kazuto says, “No!” Kazuto then leaps forward much to the surprise of Sailor Celestial as Raidramon, with Davis and Naruto on his back, arrive at the scene.

 

The blond haired male elf looms over the female dark elf, who is currently stunned, and he says, with a wicked smirk, “It is finally time that you become one with earth once more!” The blond haired male elf swings down his sword on the female dark elf, but with a loud ‘clang’, Kazuto swoops in and knocks the sword away with his Keyblades.

 

Kazuto says, “Back off!”

 

The blond haired male elf asks, “A human?!”

 

Kazuto tells the female dark elf, “Stay back, Kizmel!”

 

The female dark elf looks at Kazuto, gives a curious look, and she then asks, curiously, “Kirito?”

 

The blond haired male elf yells out, attacking with his sword, “You shall pay for your interference, human!” But before he can strike, Sailor Celestial teleports in and grabs the blond haired male elf’s sword arm.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Back off blondie!”

 

The blond haired male elf asks, confused, “What?” Before anyone could say or do anything more, Sailor Celestial grabs his sword out of his hands and destroys it with her bare hands causing both elves to gasp in shock and surprise.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a stern tone, “If you don’t want to get a beating, then I would beat it right now, pretty boy!” Sailor Celestial then bashes the blond male elf away and he is sent flying around twenty yards before crashing to the ground with a nasty ‘thud’. The blond haired male elf struggles to his feet and looks to see Raidramon with Davis and Naruto joining them.

 

The blond haired male elf says, with a sneer, “I shall not forget this!” The blond haired male elf runs off and everyone else turns to Kazuto and the female dark elf.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, with a smirk, “And you tell me about running off?” Kazuto gently rubs his scalp at this words and he immediately turns to the female dark elf, who has gotten back to her feet. He asks her, “Kizmel, are you okay?”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “You know her?”

 

Kazuto responds, “From when I was first here.” Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Naruto nod their heads in understanding through Raidramon gives a slight confused look before getting the implications of Kazuto’s words.

 

The female dark elf asks Kazuto, “Is that really you, Kirito?”

 

Kazuto is a bit surprised that the female dark elf, Kizmel, remembers him, but he gets over it quickly and he says, “Yeah, it’s me. It has been a while.”

 

Kizmel responds, “It has been many a moon since you, Usagi, and Asuna have helped me ensured the safety of the keys, Kirito. After we had parted ways when the mission was over and you and Asuna continued on to conquer the Pillars of Heaven beyond the ninth floor, I did not think to see you again especially since the ‘Great Change’.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Great Change?”

 

Kizmel replies, “Yes, it is what we call an event that caused a great change in this massive castle world some moons ago. Many moons after we have parted ways, our battles against the Fallen and Forest Elves have become more…routine since the Forest and Fallen try to get access to Sanctuary, but thanks to yours, Usagi’s, and Asuna’s efforts, it is more or less secure and I assure you that our efforts are not half-hazard.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Not surprising, Kizmel.”

 

Kizmel then says, “But then one day, the many moons that we have parted ways, a great sound rang throughout the whole of Aincrad. It was something that I never heard before, but when I looked up, there was a bright light and then…I remember nothing after that.”

 

Kazuto asks, “A bright light?” Kizmel nods her head and Kazuto thinks in his mind, “A great sound throughout all of Aincrad? Ah, it must be the day when the final bosses were defeated and SAO ended!”

 

Kizmel says, “But then I awoke to find myself within the camp of the third floor and my brothers-in-arms, including my commander, were confused at what happened. Soon after, we found something else that’s amazing. After losing the magics of old when Aincrad was created, we were suddenly gifted with magics once more. It was a shock to us all, but it made our battles that much harder since the Forest and Fallen have also regained the use of magics as well.”

 

Kazuto says, “I bet, Kizmel.”

 

Kizmel says, looking at the others with Kazuto, “I see that you have brought new friends with you, Kirito. I am confused to find you back in this castle once more. You, Usagi, and Asuna were venturing to the top of this castle to return to the realm from which you were summoned from, were you not? I don’t understand on why you have returned once more.”

 

Kazuto tells Kizmel, a bit nervously, “It is a bit of a long story.”

 

Kizmel says, “Well, you and your new friends can tell me the tale on our way back to my camp.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Not without us, you aren’t!” Everyone then looks at the direction of the voice to see the others, including the DC universe ‘characters’, walking up towards them.

 

Neptune says, “That’s right! You aren’t going on an adventure without us!”

 

Sammy says, “Especially finding any clues about my sister.”

 

Rika tells Kazuto, with a smirk, “And we’re going to ask about your friend over there.”

 

Kizmel asks Kazuto, curiously, “Are all of these your friends, Kirito?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a nod and slight nervous tone, “Yeah…”

 

Kizmel says, curiously, “You must be a well-beloved person, Kirito.”

 

Kazuto replies, nervously, “Not exactly, Kizmel.” The group then heads off and they find themselves within a Dark Elf camp in which they are talking with Kizmel.

 

Kizmel says, curiously, “I see. The creator of this castle was hiding among you, the human warriors summoned from another world, and he was the one that summoned you, human warriors, to this castle world.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s right, Kizmel.” Kazuto thinks in his mind, “It isn’t exactly a lie, but we can’t exactly tell her the truth.”

 

Kizmel says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “I must admit that I am not surprised that your sister is a mighty warrior, Kirito. But I was amazed how mighty your younger sibling is. You must come a family of noble warriors.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, nervously, “Noble, yes. Warriors…no. In my family, I’m more of the exception than the rule.”

 

Kizmel says, quirking her right eyebrow, “Curious.”

 

Kazuto says, “Anyway, Asuna and Usagi are lost and we need to find them.”

 

Kizmel says, “I wish that I could help Kirito. It is frustrating that I am so useless in your important endeavor.”

 

Kazuto tells Kizmel, “You were never useless, Kizmel. You were a trusted friend and ally that always helped us through our adventure together.”

 

Kizmel says, “Many thanks, Kirito. But I don’t see how I can help.” Just then there is a glow from Kizmel’s sword and she asks, “What kind of magic…?” She takes out the sword and Sammy is glowing as well in which he causes his Keyblade to appear causing Kizmel’s sword to glow even bright in which Sammy’s Keyblade sends a beam of light into Kizmel’s sword causing a beam of light to go into the sky.

 

When her sword stops glowing, Kizmel looks at Sammy in shock and Kazuto tells Kizmel, “I knew that you would help, Kizmel.”

 

Kizmel says, “I do not understand Kirito.”

 

Kazuto replies, “You have a deep connection to Usagi, Asuna, and me and you have helped Usagi’s brother open the path to her. Thank you, Kizmel.”

 

Kizmel says, with a smile, “While I don’t completely understand, something tells me that I’m glad to have helped you, Kirito.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “You were always a help.” Kazuto and Kizmel share a ‘high-five’ and Kazuto tells Kizmel, “I’ll remember to tell Usagi and Asuna that you miss them and hope that you are well.”

 

Kizmel says, with a smile, “You know me too good Kirito. I wish you, your friends, and family good luck. I’ll pray for your success.”

 

Kazuto says, “Thank you, Kizmel.” Kizmel smiles at Kazuto as our group prepares to head out to continue on their journey to find Serena, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Danganronpa universe, Jabberwock Island

 

Within the Earth of the Danganronpa universe, we arrive at Jabberwock Island where we find the pods for the Neo World Program where we find Suguha, Kazuto, and Ami are looking at Makoto and Kyoko.

 

Makoto says, “Thank you for bringing them.”

 

Suguha asks, looking at the whole set-up, “So, this is like the Full-Dive systems that we have back at home?”

 

Kyoko says, “It is because of your brother and friends that we were able to get this facility ready and have an improved version of the Neo World Program thanks to your world’s Full-Dive technology.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “So, how is this any different from what Sugou wanted to do in ALO?”

 

Makoto and Kyoko flinch from this and Makoto says, “I can assure you that we aren’t going to mess with their minds! All we want to do is reverse the damage that Junko did to them!” Makoto says, looking at the pods, “After learning the truth about the Remnants of Ultimate Despair, it is obvious to see that they are victims of Junko’s madness. They were assaulted mentally and emotionally and warped to do her will. They deserve a second chance especially them in my mind.” Makoto says, with a sigh, “However, I can get your point. To be really honest, I really don’t have much confidence in the program despite all the help that your brother and your friends gave us in giving us the knowledge of your virtual technology and programming in order to create an improved Neo World Program.”

 

Kazuto says, “And I have to say that while your intentions are good, I have to say that Sugu brings up a point.” Kazuto says, “However, we can see that you are a good person, Makoto-san. You really want to help these people.” Kazuto says, with a sigh, “However, I’m torn about altering their memories as a solution.”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Yes, Kazuto. I feel the same way.”

 

Kyoko says, putting her hand on Makoto’s shoulder, “I know, Makoto. However, Junko didn’t just influence these people. She had completely altered their minds and personalities after she ‘assaulted’ them mentally and emotionally to turn them into her tools of despair and destruction. We aren’t Junko Enoshima. We are trying to give them back their lives that she took from them. We need to reverse the damage that she did to their minds and that’s not simple.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “I have to agree with Kyoko-san. They have suffered mental and emotional trauma due to their conditioning by Junko’s mind control program and the torture that she put them through to turn them into her ‘Ultimate Despairs’.” Ami says, with a plain tone, “However, I can understand yours, Kazuto’s, and Suguha’s moral concerns about this.”

 

Makoto says, “It isn’t just my moral concerns that are the issue. Even with the Cardinal System in place, you said that one that ran that ‘death game’ had did malfunction due to tampering causing an overload. Thanks to helping create our own Cardinal System mixing in my friend’s Alter Ego program with your VRMMO programming, we have a top notch security, but it doesn’t mean that it is flawless. There is a chance that something could go wrong and cause them more harm than good. Or the system could get infiltrated despite it being a closed system in which they could be manipulated into something worse than what Junko did to them and it could be also not be reversible.”

 

Kyoko says, “It is the reason that we have developed the fail-safes in the first place, Makoto.” Kyoko tells Ami, Suguha, and Kazuto, “In which we are incredibly grateful for your help.”

 

Kazuto says, “They are victims and they deserved better than that.” Kazuto says, looking at the facility, “However, I can’t get rid of this ‘bad feeling’ about all of this.”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Same here, Kazuto. Despite all of the safeties and such that we have in place, I feel…conflicted and concerned about all of this.”

 

Ami tells Makoto, “Well, it shows that you are a good person. Despite using this for good intentions, there are times when ‘bad things’ happen with ‘good intentions’.”

 

Kazuto says, “Because you have reservations about all this shows that you have a powerful conscience and you are a good person.”

 

Makoto says, with a smile, “Thanks, Kazuto. Because you feel the same way, you must be a good person too.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Thank you, but I’m not sure that I can agree with you.”

 

Makoto and Kyoko give confused looks and Suguha thinks in her mind, “Big brother must still feel guilty about leaving Klein behind on the first day of SAO to fend for himself while focusing on his survival only among other things like what happened with the Black Cats.” Suguha thinks in her mind, solemnly, “But I believe that Kazuto doesn’t deserve the guilt that he bares…unlike me. I’m guilty of the crimes that I know that I committed. My powers have cost so many their lives and I, myself, have hurt so many people. I let my anger and hatred take control and so many people suffered because I let the darkness take me over. Maybe Ninjor and the others were right. My powers aren’t curse…I am. I kept blaming my powers, but I’m the one at fault for never truly learning how to use them correctly. I keep looking for redemption for all this, but I wonder: Is there any future for me?”

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown alternate Earth

 

On another alternate Earth, we come to this Earth’s Japan, specifically, this Japan’s Shinjuku district of Tokyo, we find a group of 16 to 17-year-old teenagers with three Digimon by their sides as they face two youma similar to the DD girls.

 

The first one is a male with short and messy light brown hair with blue and yellow goggles on his head, light red eyes, and simple blue shirt and blue jeans with green and grey sneakers with the jeans having a matching brown belt that contains a strange golden and white digivice with a large screen with a card reader attached to it. By his side, there is a red and white dinosaur Digimon with bat wing-like ears and black hazard insignia on his chest.

 

The second teen is also a male with short blue hair, grey eyes, and wearing a brown shirt under an orange vest, brown pants, and gray and yellow sneakers in which there is a green and white version of the digivice that the first teen has. By his side, there is a grey and green rabbit Digimon with multiple horns known as Terriermon.

 

The third teen is a female teenager with ginger red hair tied in ponytail similar to Shikamaru’s ponytail, violet eyes, and she is wearing a green and white shirt with a violet heart in the center, blue jeans with a red buckler belt around her waist containing blue and white digivice that’s similar to design to the ones that the teen males have, and red and grey sneakers with black fingerless gloves over her hands with dark violet colored fingernails. By her side, there is a yellow and white humanoid fox vixen Digimon with violet gloves over her paw-like hands with the yin-yang symbol on the backhand portion of the gloves.

 

The dinosaur Digimon says, “They don’t smell like Digimon, Takato.”

 

The fox vixen Digimon says, “That’s because they aren’t Digimon. Be careful.”

 

Terriermon asks, “Don’t they look like those things on that anime that Suzie likes?”

 

Just then a female voice says, “They are.” The two youma look towards the source of the voice only to get vaporized by a blast of solar energy in which the humans and Digimon look to see Valkyrie Sailor Sun in which she lands in front of them.

 

The red haired female says, “Show off.”

 

Terriermon says, “Nice work.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Sun says, “Thanks.” Valkyrie Sailor Sun transforms back into Kari, who is wearing something similar to her days as part of younger Digidestined team (A/N: Kari’s Digimon Adventure 02 outfit.) just modified for her current age.

 

The male with light brown hair tells Kari, “You are quite strong, Kari.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Thanks, Takato.”

 

Terriermon says, with a smirk, “Takato has got that ‘fan boy’ look in his eyes.

 

The teen male with light brown hair responds, nervously, “No, I’m not!”

 

The blue haired male says, with a sigh, “Terriermon…”

 

Terriermon says, “Come on, Henry!”

 

The red dinosaur Digimon asks, “Does Takatomon like Karimon?”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “It’s Kari not ‘Karimon’, Guilmon.”

 

The teen male with light brown hair, Takato, says, with a nervous smile, “It is Guilmon’s ‘quirk’, Kari.”

 

The red haired female says, “You think that after several years, you would teach your dinosaur that humans don’t have ‘mon’ in their name.”

 

Takato replies, nervously, “He knows. He just can’t help himself something Rika.”

 

The fox vixen Digimon says, with a smile, “Guilmon is still growing Rika.”

 

The red haired female, Rika, says, “I guess that you are right.”

 

Terriermon says, with a sly grin, “However, it must be really exciting to Takato to have a real star in our midst.”

 

Kari says, “I’m still getting over the fact that my world and my life, up to a point, is an anime and manga, but then again, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata must have felt the same way when they came to our world and found out that fact.”

 

Takato says, amazed, “I still can’t believe that you met the real Naruto Uzumaki and two of his friends as well as Yu-Gi-Oh is part of your world!”

 

Rika tells Takato, “You are starting to drool, Gogglehead.”

 

Takato says, nervously, “No, I’m not!”

 

Rika smirks at Takato and the blue haired male says, “Well, we did learn that everything is not like a television show.”

 

Terriermon says, “No kidding, Henry.”

 

Rika says, “That’s obvious. The real world isn’t a television show, but even I have to think that it is messed up.”

 

Kari says, with a sigh, “Yes, but it was reality for me.”

 

The blue haired male, Henry, says, “Anyway, we should get to the park.” The four humans and three Digimon then head off to a park in Shinjuku and when they get there, they are talking.

 

Rika says, “There would be plenty of people shocked and maybe, horrified, you hooked up with the Gogglehead of your world.”

 

Kari says, with a giggle, “There was a time that I would find that silly. However, sharing the same trauma and living a long time in a virtual world together does tend to bring people together.”

 

The fox vixen Digimon, Renamon, says, with a nod of understanding, “I do feel that sharing the same adversity does tend to bring humans and Digimon together.”

 

Terriermon says, with a giggle, “Ah, I didn’t know that you were a romantic Renamon.” Both Renamon and her partner glare at Terriermon and he yelps as he hides behind his partner, Henry, causing him to shake his head at his Digimon partner’s antics. But as they enter the park, they find none other than Ermac waiting for them.

 

Takato asks, “Who the…?”

 

Kari yells out, “Ermac!”

 

Rika asks, “You know…?!”

 

Kari shouts out, whipping out her broach, “I do! Stand back!”

 

Ermac responds, “We don’t think so.” Then, as if by magic, one of the branches of the trees whips out, grows vines that entrap the humans and Digimon causing Kari to drop her broach.

 

Kari says, shocked, “My broach!”

 

Ermac says, with the multiple voices that he has, “Not this time, light bug.”

 

But then a voice shouts out, “Let them go, Ermac!” Everyone looks to the source to see our heroes and heroines, joined by Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, our CPUs, and Superman, his wife, Wonder Woman, and Batman, assembled in front of Ermac.

 

Rika says, shocked, “No way…”

 

Takato asks, amazed, “Am I dreaming?”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “No, you aren’t.”

 

Davis yells out, sternly, “Let them go!”

 

Ermac says, “Make us!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, cracking her knuckles, “If you insist!” Just then someone that looks exactly like Clark Kent, Superman’s ‘human identity’, walks out into the open causing plenty of the others to look between him and Superman.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Hey! That’s the ‘human Clark Kent’!”

 

Superman asks ‘Clark Kent’, seriously, “Where is he?!”

 

‘Clark Kent’ responds, “Who?”

 

Lois yells out, “Our son!”

 

‘Clark Kent’ replies, “Must have slipped my mind.”

 

Superman responds, “A lot of things slip your mind, but when it comes to me, it never does…Mxyzptlk!” ‘Clark Kent’ gives a look of surprise, he then smirks, and he then transforms into none other than Mxyzptlk, the mainly mischievous being from the fifth dimension who causes no end of troubles for Superman.

 

Mxyzptlk responds, “It is about times, Sups!” Mxyzptlk says, looking at the others, “Let me guess: Your new little friends reminded you about little old me.”

 

Superman replies, “In a way, yes. Now, where is my son?”

 

Mxyzptlk responds, with a smirk, “That’s for me to know and you to find out.”

 

Superman yells out, strongly, “He didn’t do anything to you! You may think that I forgotten about you, but I didn’t even know that you were captured by Oz!” Superman thinks in his mind, “Which makes me concerned that someone is able to captured Mxyzptlk for all beings. Who and what is he?”

 

Mxyzptlk says, “Could…would…should…potato…Oh, you get the idea! The fact is that you forgot about little old me, Sups.” Superman prepares to attack, but Mxyzptlk says, “Hold on! However, I’m going to give you a chance to get your, dare I say, imp back.” Mxyzptlk says, pointing to Sailor Celestial and Davis, “And they are going to do it for you!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “What?”

 

Mxyzptlk then makes a duel disk like the one that Sailor Celestial uses appear around his left wrist and he asks, with a wide smirk, “Need I say more?”

 

Kazuto asks, pointing to Kari and the others that are restrained, “Let me guess: Davis and Sugu will duel you and Ermac for Superman-dono’s son and their lives?”

 

Mxyzptlk says, “Yep! Yep! You got that right! Let’s just say that I have a ‘thing’ against your little sis that’s been going on for centuries.”

 

Mimi asks Sailor Celestial, “You know him?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a groan, “Back in the Silver Millennium, Mimi.” Sailor Celestial then states, with a deadly glare, “And if he doesn’t cut out these acts, I’m going to do worse to him than I did back then! You got that you little imp?!” Sailor Celestial gives a Mxyzptlk a death glare that causes him to yelp and float backwards causing Superman and Lois to be amazed in which they wonder what happened between Sailor Celestial and Mxyzptlk that caused the ‘imp’ from the Fifth Dimension to be afraid of her because Superman, Lois, and even Batman can tell that Mxyzptlk is truly afraid of Sailor Celestial.

 

Sailor Uranus asks, with a sly smirk, “Do you think that you can tell me what you did to him?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a kind smile, “Not now, Uranus.”

 

Ermac responds, pointing to the captives, “You don’t have a choice! You make one move to save them and you can say goodbye!” Just then devices appear around the waists of the captives and Ermac says, with a sly smile, “We believe that we have made our point!”

 

Davis yells out, angrily, “Don’t you dare…!!”

 

Ermac retorts, “Don’t even think about it, Motomiya! These devices are very ‘sensitive’ especially to ‘beings’ like you, big blue, and her!” Ermac attaches his duel disk to his left wrist and he says, “It’s time to begin!”

 

Lois asks Superman, “Clark…?”

 

Superman says, “There is nothing that we can do. Those machines are made by magic, so, I can’t use my vision powers to see anything about them. And Mxyzptlk could have put any kind of device and detection system on them.”

 

Davis and Sailor Celestial attach duel disks to their left wrist and Davis says, “Don’t worry, Superman-dono, we’ll get your son back while I also get Kari back!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “Fine! I’ll beat you and save them!”

 

Ermac retorts, with a nasty taunting tone, “You, of all people, save anyone?! It is to laugh!” Ermac then says, in Yuuko’s voice, “You should already that you of all people can’t save anyone.”

 

Kairi says, “His…Her…”

 

Riku says, “They mentioned that this ‘person’ is made up of multiple souls.”

 

Neptune says, “Whoa! Talk about split personality!”

 

Vert tells Neptune, “Neptune, this isn’t the time.” All four duelists insert their decks into their duel disks while our group from the Enterprise talk off to the side.

 

Wonder Woman says, “I can’t believe that they are deciding the lives of people with…a game!”

 

Batman says, “A deadly game, Diana. Remember, those devices create something akin to solid light projections and basically, the ‘monsters’ that they ‘summon’ will be as real as you and me.”

 

Superman says, “Which means that they can really be harmed and combined that with Mxyzptlk’s power, I don’t want to think about it.”

 

Superman’s right hand tightens into a fist, knowing that he is useless in this fight, causing Lois to say, when she sees this, “Clark…”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Superman-dono, they will get your son back.”

 

Superman responds, “This is my fight. Mxyzptlk is my problem and no one else should be involved.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Well, he became OUR problem when he helped that split personality ass, Superman-dono.” All four duelists activate their duel disks, causing the ‘energy blades’ containing the Monster and Pendulum Zones to appear, while their decks are shuffled, their disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and the words ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ is heard from the duel disks as Real Solid Vision platforms appear.

 

Takato asks, curiously, “Huh?”

 

Henry asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Rika responds, “Don’t look at me.”

 

All four duelists draw five cards from their decks and say in unison, “Game on!” Just then Action Cards seem to rain down from the sky and land all around the area.

 

Starting Scores:

Davis: 4000

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Ermac: 4000

Mxyzptlk: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’ll take the first turn!” Sailor Celestial says, displaying Pendulum Monster cards, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600), “I take the scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the two cards onto his Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her disk’s Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors in which said monsters appear in two columns with the number 1 appear below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and number 8 appears below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon. Sailor Celestial says, as an ‘image’ of her crystal pendulum appears swinging between the two columns, “With this, I’m able to summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon! Help me out guys!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards on her duel disk as a circle of light appears on the field and she yells out, “Red-Eyes Black Dragon! And dimension dragon of duel eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Two lights come from the circle and they take the form of Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon then looks at Mxyzptlk and gives a roar of anger in which the other dimension imp gives a major winch.

 

Ermac asks, “Problem?”

 

Mxyzptlk responds, a bead of sweat drop his brow, “Nope!” However, Superman, his wife, Wonder Woman, and Batman take note of this.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with face-down!”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “It is our turn.” Ermac says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Since there is a Field Spell on the field, we special summon Earthbound Prisoner Stone Sweeper!” Just then Earthbound Prisoner Stone Sweeper (1600/1600), a black and blue dolphin creature, appears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, putting another card on his disk, “Next, we play Earthbound Prisoner Line Walker!” Soon after, Earthbound Prisoner Line Walker (800/1100), a black and orange ghoul type monster, appears on the field in attack mode. Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then we play Harmonic Synchro Fusion! Now, we can summon a Fusion AND Synchro Monster with the two monsters on our field at the same time!”

 

Many of the others are shocked and TK asks, stunned, “Synchro AND Fusion Summoning at the same time?!” Stone Sweeper and Line Sweeper duplicate themselves in which the original Line Walker turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround the original Stone Sweeper turning it transparent causing a column of light to appear on the field as Ermac gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck.

 

Ermac says, “Great winged beast sealed within the depths of the earth! Awaken on and scrap the earth clean with your talons! Synchro Summon!” Ermac says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Meet Earthbound Servant Geo Gryphon!” Out of the light, Earthbound Servant Geo Gryphon (2500/1500), a yellow and black gryphon monster, appears on the field in attack mode. Ermac then takes out a Fusion Monster card as the images of Stone Sweeper and Line Walker goes into a fusion vortex and Ermac says, putting the Fusion Monster card on his disk, “We Fusion Summon Earthbound Servant Geo Kraken!” Out of the fusion vortex, Earthbound Servant Geo Kraken (2800/1200), a sinister looking black and pink-violet kraken monster, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Hiyori asks, a bit scared, “What are they?”

 

Rika, our SAO survivor, who we will call her Rika (L) to tell her apart from Rika Nonaka, the Digimon Tamer, says, plainly, “Big trouble.”

 

Ermac says, with a wicked smile, “That’s correct. These monsters were created from the full power of the Earthbound Immortals.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a sneer, “I thought that I recognized that wicked aura.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Be careful, Sugu.”

 

Ermac says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “We end our turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Foolish Burial! Now, I can send one monster card from my deck to my grave!” A card comes out of Davis’ deck, he puts it into his graveyard slot, and Davis says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I play my Silent Doom! I can revive one non-effect monster from my graveyard in defense mode and I choose the one that I put there myself: Meteor Dragon!” Meteor Dragon (1800/2000) appears on the field in defense mode and Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I play the Tuner monster, Dread Dragon, in attack mode!” Dread Dragon (1100/400) then appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “And now, I tune my Dread Dragon with my Meteor Dragon!” Dread Dragon turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Meteor Dragon causing it to become transparent and when a column of light appears on the field, Davis says, taking a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. “Clustering hopes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Okay, Stardust Dragon, time to really rev it up!” Out of the light, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode!

 

Takato says, amazed, “Oh, wow! That’s Stardust Dragon!”

 

Rika tells Takato, annoyed, “Not the time to be drooling, Gogglehead.”

 

Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot, “I end my turn with two card face-down!”

 

Mxyzptlk says, drawing a card, “Oh, boy! My turn!” Mxyzptlk gives a wicked smile and he says, displaying Pendulum Monster cards, Performage Mirror Conductor (600/1400) and Performage Plushfire (1000/1000), and says, “I take my scale three, Performage Mirror Conductor, and scale five, Performage Plushfire, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Mxyzptlk puts the two cards onto the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ into the Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors.

 

The others gasp in shock and Sailor Jupiter yells out, “How in the heck did he get those cards?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “With someone like him, I am not surprised Jupiter.” As this is going on, the two said monsters appear on Mxyzptlk’s field in two columns of light with the number 3 below Mirror Conductor and number 5 below Plushfire.

 

Mxyzptlk says, “And I can summon as many level four monsters as I want! This is going to be fun! Pendulum Summon!” Mxyzptlk puts two cards on his duel disk as a circle of light appears on the field and he says, “And now, ladies and germs, it is time for the show! First, let’s meet my supporting actors: Twin Performage Trick Clowns!” Two lights come from the circle of light and two lights ‘turn’ into two Performage Trick Clowns (1600/1200 X 2) in attack mode. Mxyzptlk snaps his fingers and he says, “And now, I Overlay my two Trick Clowns and build the Overlay Network! It is time for the real show stopper kiddies!” Mxyzptlk laughs mischievously as the two Trick Clowns turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground as both cards go onto the same Monster Card Zone while Mxyzptlk puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of them in which Mxyzptlk shouts out, “Time for the star of the show: Performage Trapeze Magician!” Out of the vortex, Performage Trapeze Magician (2500/2000), with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode. Mxyzptlk says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “While I want to make a real show stopper, it is going to have wait, so, I’m going to wait for the real fun!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “Fun, you imp? I’ll give you a show!”

 

Rika (L) says, “Easy, girlfriend! That imp is trying to mess with your head!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a nod, “Yeah, it is what he does best!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting the card into the main slot, “I activate my Odd-Eyes Nest! Since I have Odd-Eyes on my field, I get one card for every Odd-Eyes and Dragon card on my field including itself! Since there are three Odd-Eyes cards and two other Dragon monsters, I get five cards!” Sailor Celestial draws five cards from her deck and she says, as the image of the crystal pendulum appears on her field again, “And with my set scale, I Pendulum Summon!” A circle of light appears on the field and Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards on her duel disk, “Come to my side: Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron and Stargazer Magician!” Two lights come from the circle of light and they are revealed to be Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600), a short gear-like monster with one green eye and one red eye with a top hat, and Stargazer (1200/2400) appear on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks to Odd-Eyes Synchron’s ability, I can Synchro Summon using one of the monsters in my Pendulum Zone! I tune Odd-Eyes Synchron with my level five Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon leaps out of the column that it was in and Odd-Eyes Synchron turn into two stars that turn into two rings surrounding it and making it become transparent causing a column of light to appear on the field. Sailor Celestial takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck and she says, “Celestial flames gather here, burn with the flame of a dragon’s star! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the new Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to blaze like a comet…Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “I could use his ability to play one monster in my Pendulum Zone…But I won’t!” Sailor Celestial says, displaying Pendulum Monster, Performapal Trump Witch (100/100), “I set scale four Performapal Trump Witch and reset the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the card in her open Pendulum Zone causing the word ‘Pendulum’ on her disk’s Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors and Trump Witch appears in a column of light with the number 4 below it.

 

Mxyzptlk says, “Hey, missy! You just used that this turn!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “Trump Witch’s Pendulum ability allows me to Fusion Summon without a Polymerization spell card!” Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I use her to combine my Magician with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Stargazer Magician go into a fusion vortex while Sailor Celestial puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and she yells out, “I summon the dragon of the arcane arts: Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “Now, Rune-Eyes can attack multiple times based on the level of the Spellcaster used to summon him and since Stargazer is a level five, Rune-Eyes can triple attack!” Sailor Celestial says, pointing to Trapeze Magician, “And let’s teach that little imp a lesson! Shining Burst!”

 

Rune-Eyes unleashes a beam of light energy from the halo on its back right at Trapeze Magician causing Mxyzptlk to shout out, “Oh no!” Mxyzptlk says, gaining a light bulb over his head while pushing a button on his disk, “Oh, yeah! I activate my Waboku trap card!” Mxyzptlk’s face-down card is revealed to be the Waboku trap card and Mxyzptlk says, with a grin, “Too bad! This trap card protects me and my star!” A trio of maidens appear to protect Trapeze Magician from Rune-Eyes attack.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “You might be safe, but I activate my Inferno Fire Blast spell card! Since Red-Eyes is out on my field, Ermac will suffer damage equal Red-Eyes original attack points!” Red-Eyes fires a fireball at Ermac and he leaps towards a platform where he puts an Action Card into the main slot of his disk.

 

Ermac yells out, “Action Magic: Acceleration! Effect damage is negated!” When the fireball gets close, Ermac ‘zooms’ away in a blur and appearing on another platform while the fireball goes into the sky.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I end my turn.”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “Is that all? We are not impressed!” Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot, “We activate our Card of Sanctity! All of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” All four duelists draw from their decks until they have half-a-dozen cards in their respective hands and Ermac says, putting one more card into main slot of her disk, “Next, we play Earthbound Rescue! Since there is Field Spell out, we get one Earthbound monster and one spell card from our graveyard!” Two cards come out of his disk’s graveyard slot, puts one card on his disk, and he yells out, “And now, we replay our Stone Sweeper!” Just then Earthbound Prisoner Stone Sweeper (1600/1600) returns to the field in attack mode and Ermac says, putting another card into the main slot, “Next, we play our Earthbound Renew! We remove our Line Walker to play another Earthbound monster of a lower level from our deck!” A card comes out Ermac’s graveyard, vanishes, a card comes out of Ermac’s deck, and he says, putting it on his disk, “We play Earthbound Prisoner Ground Keeper!” Earthbound Prisoner Ground Keeper (300/300), a violet and black ghoul like monster, appears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Then we play Harmonic Synchro Fusion! We use Stone Sweeper and Ground Keeper to Synchro and Fusion Summon at the same time!” A duplicate of Stone Sweeper and Ground Keeper appear at the same time while the original Ground Keeper turns into one star that turns into a ring that surrounds Stone Sweeper turning it transparent and causing a column of light to appear while Ermac gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck.

 

Sailor Uranus says, annoyed, “Not this again.”

 

Ermac says, “Spirit bound to the Earth, shake all of creation with your mystic power! Synchro Summon!” Ermac puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Rise, Earthbound Servant Geo Gremlin!” Out of the column of light, Earthbound Servant Geo Gremlin (2000/1000), a blue and black gremlin-like monster, appears on the field in attack mode and the images of Stone Sweeper and Ground Keeper goes into a fusion vortex while Ermac gets a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck in which he says, putting it on his duel disk, “Then we Fusion Summon Earthbound Servant Geo Gremlina!” Out of the fusion vortex, Earthbound Servant Geo Gremlina (2000/1000), a yellow and black version of Geo Gremlin, appears on the field in attack mode. Ermac says, “Next, we use Geo Gremlin’s ability and you have to choose to destroy your Rune-Eyes or not. If you do, the Battle Phase is skipped, but if you don’t, our life-points increase by your Rune-Eyes’ attack points and that’s three thousand in all!” Ermac says, motioning to Geo Gremlina, “By the way, you should know that if one of your monsters is destroyed by an effect, we can use Geo Gremlina to destroy all of our monsters and you lose life-points equal to their attack points!”

 

There are gasps and Rika (L) shouts out, “If their monsters go boom, both Davis and Suguha will lose!”

 

Riku says, “That’s his plan.”

 

Mxyzptlk says, excitedly, “Ooh, a ‘no win scenario’! Nice!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “I choose to keep our monster alive.” Ermac’s life-points than go up by 3000 more life-points.

 

Ermac says, with an evil sly tone, “You just delay your demise!” Ermac says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, we summon the creature of your demise! The entity that will send you screaming into the shadows itself! We release Geo Gremlin and Geo Gremlina!” Both monsters then glow and turn into spheres of light before shooting up into the sky causing the Marks of the Dragon to appear on Davis’, Kari’s, Orion’s, Sammy’s, and Naruto’s right arms.

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Oh, boy.” Just then the ‘lights’ turn into a cocoon that sends off violet ‘smoke’ as red energy force-fields surround Kari, the three Tamers, and their Digimon with Orion’s, Sammy’s, and Naruto’s marks do the same with the rest of our heroes and heroines.

 

Nepgear asks, “My goodness, what’s going on?”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Something really bad, Nepgear.” The violet smoke engulfs the area and lights are coming from the buildings in which they are getting sucked into the cocoon.

 

Rom says, nervously, “I’m scared…”

 

Ram says, “I’m right here, Rom.”

 

Wonder Woman asks, “What are those?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Those are the souls of the innocent people getting dragged into that creature to fuel it.”

 

Superman asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “There is nothing that you can do, Superman-dono. The only thing protecting us is this light from the only enemy of that ‘creature’ which those three are ‘guardians’ of its power.”

 

Ermac shouts out, “And now, we play Earthbound Immortal Uru!” The cocoon ‘hatches’ with a bright flash and Earthbound Immortal Uru (3000/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Holy cow! That’s one huge spider!”

 

Vert says, “A very dangerous spider.”

 

Ermac yells out, “A dangerous spider since it bypasses your monsters and attack you directly!” Uru then unleashes a stream of webs in which Ermac says, as Davis prepares to push a button, “Forgotten that my Earthbound Immortal is safe from your spells and traps!” Davis gasps as Sailor Celestial gets slammed in the waist by the webs which sends her into a tree, knocking it down with the sheer force of the impact, and causing her to lose 3000 life-points.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Lois says, horrified, “She is really hurt!”

 

Batman says, plainly, “Like it was said: A VERY DANGEROUS game.”

 

Sailor Celestial stumbles back to her feet, her helmet crumbling to pieces, and Davis asks, concerned, “Are you all right?’

 

Sailor Celestial grunts out, “Just peachy.”

 

Ermac says, tauntingly, “Surprised that you would concerned about her.” Ermac yells out, “Let’s see how concerned when Geo Gryphon crushes her lizard!” Geo Gryphon swoops in and tears apart Sailor Celestial’s Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Sailor Celestial grunts as she loses 100 life-points. Ermac shouts out, “And now, Geo Kraken will take apart another of her lizards!” Geo Kraken then lashes out to attack Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon.

 

Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “I play my trap: Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be Scrap-Iron Scarecrow trap card and Davis says, “This card negates your attack!” A metal scarecrow protects Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon from Geo Kraken’s attack.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Thanks, Davis.”

 

Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Don’t thank him, yet, fool! We play the Quick-Play Spell Card: Earthbound Fusion! Now, we can fuse our Geo Kraken and Geo Gryphon together!” Both said monsters go into a fusion vortex while Ermac put a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck onto his duel disk causing Ermac to yell out, “Meet Earthbound Servant Geo Grasha!” Out of the fusion vortex, Earthbound Servant Geo Grasha (3000/1800), red-violet and black winged monster, appears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, “Battle! Geo Grasha attacks Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon! And when it battles a Synchro or Fusion monster, the attack points of said monster becomes zero!” A dark miasma surrounds Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon causing it to go from 2500/2000 to 0/2000!

 

Sailor Neptune says, concerned, “If this attack goes through, Celestial is finished!”

 

Geo Grasha unleashes its assault and Kazuto shouts out, “Sugu!” Sailor Celestial looks nervous at the attack, knowing that there is nothing that she can do.


Davis then grabs an Action Card and he says, putting into the main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: Evasion! The attack is negated!” Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon leaps away from the attack which passes harmlessly through and into the distance where it explodes harmlessly.

 

Ermac says, with a scoff, “You? Save her? That’s surprising…since it was because of her that you nearly died!” Sailor Celestial winches and Ermac responds, “Don’t bother, Suguha! I already told them!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Davis says, nervously, “Yeah, she…bragged about it before we were able to come after you, Kari, and the others on the Enterprise.”

 

Sailor Celestial shakes in fear and Ermac tells Kari, “That’s right. You thought that it was some kind of ‘Tamer gang’ trying to steal the technology, but as a matter of fact, they were there to destroy it!”

 

Kari asks, shocked, “Destroy it?”

 

Ermac says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “You should ask her to explain it…since she was the leader that lead the attack where you and Davis nearly lost your lives!” Kari, along with group from the DC universe, are surprised and Sailor Celestial winches in shame and fear in which Ermac says, with an evil sly tone, “That’s right, Suguha! They know the ugly truth about you! About how you let your anger and rage get out of control! About the true nature of your heart!”

 

Davis responds, “Is there a point to all this?!” Everyone looks at Davis, with Ermac and Sailor Celestial having looks of shock, and he says, “Based on what you told us, she wasn’t in control of herself at the time. Those freaks that used that evil power manipulated her emotions and her pain and used her as their tool! And that’s what really pisses me off! And you are trying to use that to inflict more suffering on her? Not on your damn life…or afterlife…Whatever! I’m not going to let evil freaks like you hurt any of my friends like that anymore!”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, surprised, “Friend? He still…?”

 

Kari says, “I believe in Suguha too!” When Sailor Celestial looks at Kari, shocked, Kari says, “Suguha is a really good person! I know it! She has fought to protect others every single day and that shows me that she must have been controlled by something if that’s the case! I know that Suguha is a good person and she is my friend!”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, shocked, “Kari…”

&nbs p;

Mxyzptlk says, with a scoff, “Boring!”

 

Davis yells out, strongly, “You won’t be saying that once we beat your butts, imp!”

 

Mxyzptlk says, with a grin, “I’m so scared kid!”

 

Ermac yells out, “Just try it!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 900

Davis: 4000

Ermac: 7000

Mxyzptlk: 4000

 

Davis says, putting his hand on his deck, “I’ll just do that! We’ve beaten bigger and worse jerks than you and that imp, Ermac! I’m going to protect all of my friends, including Celestial, and save Kari! I’m going to make sure that such senseless murder like SAO never happens again! You are going down!” Just then Sailor Celestial’s pendulum pendant and the top card of Davis’ deck glows in which he yells out, “And now, I play the spell card, Spiral Flame Strike!” Davis draws the card from his deck, puts it into the main slot of his disk, and it is revealed to be the Spiral Flame Strike spell card!

 

Mxyzptlk and Ermac are shocked and Ermac asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Mxyzptlk says, “Hey! No fair!”

 

Davis’ deck glows as a card comes out of it and Davis says, “Oh, it’s fair, loser! With it, I can add one ‘Odd-Eyes’ monster from my deck!”

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Naruto asks, “Odd-Eyes?!”

 

Davis takes the card, displays it to be the Pendulum Monster card, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000), and he says, “And I choose this: Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!” Davis then displays Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster card and he declares, “Next, I think that I will do a move that you know! I take scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Davis puts the two monsters on the Pendulum Zones of his duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in his disk’s Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors in which said monsters appear in two columns with the number 1 appear below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and number 8 appears below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon. A golden pendulum appears between the two monsters and he yells out, “With this, I can summon monsters that are levels two to seven this turn! Swing, pendulum! Time to draw the arc of light to victory! I’m taking control of this duel right now! Pendulum Summon!” Davis puts four cards on his duel disk and he yells out, as a circle of light appears on the field, “Let’s rev it up, gang! Elemental Hero Neos, Elemental Hero Avian, Debris Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!” Four lights burst from the circle of light and they take the form of Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000), Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000), Debris Dragon (1000/2000), and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000), all of whom are in attack mode. Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I play my Pendulum Reimbursement! Since I Pendulum Summoned this turn, I can draw cards equal to the number of monsters that I summoned, but if I don’t use them this turn, I lose one card from the top of my deck per card that I draw!” Davis draws four cards from his deck and he shouts out, “And now, I tune my Debris Dragon with Avian!” Debris Dragon turns into four stars that turn into four rings that surround Avian, turning him transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Davis’ Extra Deck glows as a new Synchro Monster card appears on his duel disk.

 

Tai thinks in his mind, “Which of his dragons will summon this time?”

 

Davis shouts out, “Spread your beautiful wings at the speed of sound and blaze through your enemies like a bullet! Synchro Summon! Let’s rev it up, Clear Wing Fast Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Fast Dragon (2500/2000), a version of Clear Wing Synchro Dragon with glowing blue wings and dark blue and green ‘armor’ mixed with its white body, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Plenty of the others are stunned and Mimi says, amazed, “That’s new.”

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Cross Attack spell card! I target two monsters with the same attack points and one of them can’t attack this turn while one can attack directly! I choose Neos and Odd-Eyes in which Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon attacks Mxyzptlk directly!” Mxyzptlk yelps in which Davis shouts out, “Neos, give your new teammates a boost!” Neos leaps up in which Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon then leaps high into the sky using Neos’ back as a catapult and Davis shouts out, “Phantom Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon unleashes a dark violet flame that heads straight for Mxyzptlk.

 

Tai says, excitedly, “Got him!”

 

Ermac says, pushing a button on his disk, “Not so fast! We activate our trap: Roar of the Earthbound!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be the Roar of the Earthbound continuous trap card and Ermac says, “Since we have an Immortal that’s stronger than your attacking monster, your monster is destroyed and you suffer damage equal to half of its attack!”

 

A shockwave heads for Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon and Davis says, “Stardust Dragon’s ability activates! I release him and your card is negated and destroyed!” Stardust Dragon roars as he vanishes causing stardust to shine over the Roar of the Earthbound continuous trap and destroy it.

 

Ermac says, pushing another button on his disk, “We knew that you would do that! So, we play Trap Defense!” Ermac’s other face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with an image of a trap card shielding a monster from an attack and Ermac says, “Since you destroyed one of our trap cards during battle, this trap card negates your attack!”

 

A shield then protects Mxyzptlk and he says, “Thanks partner!”

 

Ermac responds, “Don’t get ahead of yourself, imp! We are only working together since we both want similar things!”

 

Mxyzptlk says, with a shrug, “Okay, if you say so.”

 

Davis says, “Well, try this on for size! I activate Clear Wing Fast Dragon’s ability! A monster from the Extra Deck has their abilities negated and their attack points made zero this turn! And I choose your Geo Grasha! Dichroitic Drain!” Clear Wing Fast Dragon’s wing shine causing Geo Grasha to go from 3000/1800 to 0/1800! Davis shouts out, “Attack with Supersonic Slasher!” Clear Wing Fast Dragon ‘zooms’ and ‘zips’ through Geo Grasha causing it to explode and the shockwave sends Ermac skidding back as he loses 2500 life-points.

 

TK says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Ermac says, with a sneer, “This duel is far from done! You may have that Pendulum Summon power now, but it doesn’t make that you will help anyone!” Ermac says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “You are just as powerless as she is! All she has done…all that her power has done…has hurt others! You really think that can change?!” Sailor Celestial winches from those words and her body starts to shake.

 

Davis shouts out, “Her power has only hurt because assholes like you have craved and wanted it! Someone like her will find a way to make it work to help people!” Sailor Celestial looks at Davis in surprise and Davis says, with a grin, “She is my friend and I believe in my friends!”

 

Sailor Celestial looks at Davis and she thinks, shocked, “Davis…”

&nb sp;

Davis says, putting three cards into the main slot, “I end my turn with three face-downs!” Soon after, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 900

Davis: 4000

Ermac: 4500

Mxyzptlk: 4000

 

Mxyzptlk says, with a grin, “Not bad, kiddo, but not good enough!” Mxyzptlk draws a card from his deck and he says, putting the card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Rank-Up Magic: Fifth Dimension Magic! With a spellcaster on my field, I rank it up and rebuild the Overlay Network with that monster, its Overlay Units, and this card! So, it’s show time! Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution, baby!” Trapeze Magician goes into a vortex into the sky while Mxyzptlk puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck over Trapeze Magician’s XYZ Monster card on his duel disk in which he yells out, “It is time for the big star of this show: Performage Trapeze High Magician!” Out of the vortex, Performage Trapeze High Magician (2700/2200), a more ‘grand’ version of Trapeze Magician with four Light Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode. Mxyzptlk says, snapping his fingers, “And now, for his show stopper! He can use one of his little balls of light to give him the ability to attack three times this turn!”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Oh, great!”

 

Mxyzptlk says, pointing to Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon, “And since her dragon is still under the weather…let’s put it out of its misery!” Trapeze High Magician leaps into the air where it grabs a trapeze and charges right for Odd-Eyes Meteorburst, who still has no attack power thanks to Geo Grasha!

 

Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!” Davis’ face-down Scrap-Iron Scarecrow is revealed face-up and as an iron scarecrow protects Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon, Davis says, “The attack is negated!”

 

Mxyzptlk says, with a sly grin, “That attack sunshine, but not these attacks!” Trapeze High Magician then swings back for another attack on Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon.

 

Davis says, pushing another button on his disk, “Wrong! I activate Synchro Barrier!” Davis’ next face-down card is revealed to be Synchro Barrier trap card and Davis says, “I release one Synchro Monster and all Battle Damage is negated for this turn!” Stardust Dragon roars out, Davis looks at his dragon in surprise, and Davis yells out, “Stardust Dragon, release!” Stardust Dragon leaps in front of Sailor Celestial and while Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon is destroyed, Stardust Dragon creates a barrier that protects Sailor Celestial before vanishing.

 

A lot of the others are shocked and Tai asks, stunned, “Davis released his partner dragon?!”

 

Veemon says, “Whoa…Davis…”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, stunned, “Davis, why?” Sailor Celestial looks at Davis, he nods his head, and he points at his disk’s touch screen. Sailor Celestial is confused at first, but she then realizes what he wants in which she says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Miracle’s Wake!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Miracle’s Wake trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “Now, the monster destroyed in battle is revived!” Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon (2500/2000) then returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Ermac asks, annoyed, “So, what?”

 

Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “This is what! I play my Celebration of Creation!” Davis’ next face-down card is revealed to be Celebration of Creation trap card and he says, “Since a monster was summoned using a trap card, this turn is over!”

 

Mxyzptlk yells out, stunned, “What?!”

 

Davis says, seriously, “You heard me, imp!”

 

Ermac responds, glaring at Sailor Celestial, “And now, it is her turn! So what?! Do you really have so much faith in her that you gave up your partner dragon for her?! Do you really think that it can change anything?!”

 

Davis responds, with a smirk, “I do!”

 

Sailor Celestial is surprised by this statement and Ermac responds, taunting tone in her voice, “Really?” Ermac then transforms into an exact duplicate of Yuuko and Ermac-Yuuko says, in Yuuko’s voice, “Remember me? I’m sure that you do.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “Yuuko…”

 

Ermac-Yuuko says, with an evil smile, “Yes, we are your greatest failure. You said that you would ‘save us’, but where did we end up? As dust!” Sailor Celestial flinches from that and she says, evilly, “And that’s what’s going to all to everyone and everything that you care for! We will turn them to dust and there is nothing that you can do about it! You can only watch as your brother and sister waste away before your eyes as you did during SAO!”

 

Sailor Celestial winches from that and Rika (L) shouts out, annoyed, “Shut up!”

 

Keiko tells Sailor Celestial, “You can’t listen to her.”

 

As the horrible images for what happened during SAO and after SAO, including her journey across worlds, dominate her mind, Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, closing her eyes and in a panic tone “No! No! NO! I can’t let it happen again! I won’t let it happen again! I will never let it happen again! I will never let it happen again! Davis gave his faith to me! I won’t him down…I won’t let anyone done! No more…NO MORE!!!” Just then a dark violet aura erupts from Sailor Celestial’s form and the dark violet aura transforms into the shape of a sinister dragon, who gives a dark dragon roar.

 

Hiyori asks, nervously, “Su-Suguha?!”

 

Kazuto says, worriedly, “Oh no.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark angered tone, “Really now? You know, the dead should stay in their graves…WHERE THEY BELONG, YOU CORPSE!!!” Sailor Celestial’s eyes open to reveal they are blank with a sinister red glow coming from them and Sailor Celestial says, darkly while drawing a card, “My turn!” When she draws her card, a dark shockwave is created that shakes the whole area.

 

Nepgear asks, shocked, “Oh my goodness! What’s happened to her?”

 

Rom says, “She…She’s scary…”

 

Wonder Woman says, “That aura…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting the card that she drew into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Advanced Draw! By releasing a high level monster, I draw two cards! Rune-Eyes, release!” Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon vanishes while Sailor Celestial draws two cards and she says, with a dark serious tone while the image of her crystal pendulum reappears on the field, “With my set pendulum scale, I Pendulum Summon!” Three cards come out of her Extra Deck and she says, putting them on her duel disk, “Revive from my Extra Deck: Stargazer Magician, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and those ‘lights’ turn into Stargazer Magician (1200/2400), Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) come to the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “Next, I summon Performapal Fusiongolem!” Just then Performapal Fusiongolem (1600/1000), a strange looking golem monster made up of two stone archways and a clown face, appear on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, with a dark serious tone, “Next, I use my Trump Witch’s ability and fuse him with Persona Dragon to form your doom!” Fusiongolem and Persona Dragon then goes into a fusion vortex while a brand new Fusion Monster card appears on Sailor Celestial’s duel disk in which she states, with a dark deadly tone, “Meet the monster of your demise: Performapal Gatling Ghoul!” Out of the fusion vortex, Performapal Gatling Ghoul (2900/900), a ghoulish imp monster with a top hat and suit while wielding what looks like a large mini-gun/Vulcan cannon with half-a-dozen barrels, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “I wouldn’t want to meet that guy in a dark alley.”

 

Matt asks, annoyed, “Seriously?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark raging tone, “Since he was fusion summoned, my Ghoul inflicts damage equal to two hundred times the number of cards on the field!” There are gasps of shock and she says, with a dark angered tone, “There are eighteen cards on the field which means that you suffer thirty-six hundred points of damage, Ermac!” Sailor Celestial points to Ermac and she roars out, with a dark strong tone, “Fire!” Gatling Ghoul unleashes a barrage that slams into Ermac-Yuuko and she roars out as she loses 3600 life-points as barrage of energy ballet slam into her causing her to skid back a bit.

 

Mxyzptlk yells out, surprised, “Whoa!”

 

Takato says, stunned, “Took the words right out of my mouth!”

 

Renamon says, “This darkness…”

 

Rika asks Renamon, “What is it, Renamon?”

 

Renamon tells her Tamer partner, “Rika, this darkness…this malice…is completely unnatural…I never felt anything like it…it has taken complete control over her…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark serious tone, “And that’s not all! Since my little ghoul was summoned using a Pendulum Monster, I can destroy one monster my opponent controls and they lose life-points equal to its original points!” Sailor Celestial says, with a dark sneer while pointing at Trapeze High Magician, “And I choose that stupid clown!”

 

Mxyzptlk gives a yelp and Kazuto shouts out, “Sugu, hold on!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, with a wicked smile on her lips, “This is the end!” Gatling Ghoul fires right at Trapeze High Magician with a barrage.

 

Mxyzptlk responds, with a sly smirk, “Sorry, but not today! I use one of my Magician’s Overlay Units and for this turn, he can’t be destroyed by anything three times!” Trapeze High Magician absorbs one of its Overlay Units and it leaps out of the way of the assault.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark sneer, “Fine! Then I will tear you and that clown apart, worm!”

 

Batman says, plainly, “She has lost control.”

 

Kazuto yells out, pleadingly, “Please stop, Sugu!” Sailor Celestial stops in her tracks and she looks at her brother in which he says, shaking his head, “Don’t do it, Sugu. Don’t let whatever this is destroy who you are. What would Serena and our mothers think if you lost yourself? Don’t destroy yourself Sugu.”

 

Sailor Celestial is breathing heavily and Sachi’s voice rings in her mind, in a pleading tone, “Listen to your brother, Suguha…”

 

Yugo’s voice grunts out, “Don’t…give in…” Sailor Celestial grunts out in pain as the dark aura starts to fade away and Sailor Celestial’s eyes then return back to their original state.

 

Mxyzptlk asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Celestial takes a deep breath, puts one card into the main slot of her disk, and she says, her voice returned back to normal, “I activate my Banner of Courage spell! As long as this card remains on the field, during the Battle Phase, my monsters gain two hundred attack points! Battle! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon attacks Trapeze High Magician!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon then goes up from 2500/2000 to 2700/2000 due to Sailor Celestial’s Banner of Courage continuous spell card and charges at Trapeze High Magician.

 

Davis asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, confused, “What is she doing?”

 

Kotone says, “Her monster is going to get destroyed!” Trapeze High Magician counterattacks and despite them having the same attack points, due to Trapeze High Magician’s ability, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is the only monster destroyed.

 

Mxyzptlk says, with a sly smirk, “Guess you burned out a few of those brain cells, huh? There goes your precious dragon!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Not for long! When an Odd-Eyes monster is destroyed, I release another Odd-Eyes in order to play this guy!” Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon vanishes in which Sailor Celestial yells out, “Lance through to victory, Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon (3000/2000), a large red dragon monster with golden armor, a similar chest area to other Odd-Eyes dragon monsters, a lance-like tail, kneepads, lance-like spikes coming out of its knuckle area, and its head covered in a golden lance-like helmet with the same eyes as Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, taking Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon (2800/2000) monster card and sending it into her disk’s graveyard slot, “When it is summoned, I can send one Odd-Eyes monster to my graveyard and use it to negate the abilities of one monster on the field! I choose Earthbound Immortal Uru!”

 

Ermac yells out, shocked, “No!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon, destroy Uru now! Spiral Lance Strike!” Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon goes from 3000/2000 to 3200/2000, due to Banner of Courage, goes through Uru, and the giant spider roars as it turns into dust while Ermac-Yuuko loses 200 life-points. Sailor Celestial yells out, “Now, Stargazer, end this madness now! Direct attack!” Stargazer Magician, who stats have boosted from 1200/2400 to 1400/2400 sends a magical blast into Ermac-Yuuko and she screams out as she loses 1400 life-points taking her out of the duel.

 

Ermac-Yuuko screams out as she is engulfed in blue flames and she says, with a dark strong tone, “This isn’t over, Suguha! We will return! We will…!!” Soon after, Ermac-Yuuko vanishes into the blue flames while all of the souls that Uru absorbed are freed and sent back into the city causing the force-fields around the others to lower.

 

Mimi says, excitedly, “She did it!”

 

Mxyzptlk says, with a smirk, “While she stopped ‘Miss Death and Gloom’, I’m still here!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Not for long! I activate my Mischief of the Time Goddess! Your turn is skipped back to my next Battle Phase!” Mxyzptlk gives a flabbergasted look and Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “And your magician’s ability only works during the Main Phase! So, your monster is finished! Lancer Dragon, attack!” Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon impales Trapeze High Magician causing him to explode and Mxyzptlk grunts as he loses 500 life-points. Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on disk’s touch screen, “Then I activate my Pendulum Reborn trap card!” Sailor Celestial’s final face-down is revealed to be the Pendulum Reborn trap card and she says, “And now, I use it to revive one Pendulum monster from the Extra Deck or graveyard! Revive, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000-2700/2000) returns to the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “Now, direct attack!”

 

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Stargazer Magician attack Mxyzptlk with their attacks and he says, solemnly, “Oh, crud.” The attacks hit home and Mxyzptlk is sent flying into a tree, hard, in which he, in a cartoon-like fashion, slides down the tree as he is smoking while he loses 4100 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 900

Davis: 4000

Ermac: 0

Mxyzptlk: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Real Solid Vision projections vanish while Kari, the three Digimon Tamers, and their three Digimon are set free.

 

Takato says, excitedly, “We’re free!”

 

Rika says, “Obviously, Takato.”

 

Davis then goes over to Kari and he asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Kari responds, with a warm smile, “Just fine, Dai-kun.”

 

Kari and Davis hug and Yolei says, with a smirk, “Get a room you two.” Mxyzptlk gets up and he yelps as he gets ‘shocked’ by Sailor Celestial.

 

Mxyzptlk responds, annoyed, “Hey! What’s the big idea?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a deadly glare, “The ‘big idea’ is negating your powers and your ability to return home while making your ‘immortality’ still work.” Mxyzptlk winches and he says his name backwards to return to his realm, but it doesn’t work at all.

 

Mxyzptlk says, nervously, “Uh oh.” Sailor Celestial grabs by the collar and he asks, nervously, “Can we talk?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dangerous smile, “Sure.” Before anyone could say or do anything, Sailor Celestial ‘drags’ Mxyzptlk into the bushes and trees in which there are loud sounds of punches with Mxyzptlk screaming his head off in pain and agony.

 

Sailor Venus tells Sailor Mars, with a smirk, “It is said that she has a temper that rivals yours.”

 

Sailor Mars says, annoyed, “Shut up, Venus!” Just then Mxyzptlk is thrown right in front of Superman with a black eye and an EXTREMELY fearful look on his face.

 

Mxyzptlk yells out, fearfully, “Okay! Okay! I’ll bring your son back!” Mxyzptlk runs behind Superman and Lois and he yells out, “Just keep her away from me!”

 

Superman and his wife look at each other in shock and Batman says, “Not bad.”

 

As Sailor Celestial walks back, Sailor Uranus asks, “You okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “Ask me in a week.”

 

TK says, nervously, “I say: No.” Soon after, Sailor Celestial returns Mxyzptlk’s power to him, he creates a portal, and a young boy with short black hair, blue eyes, and wearing a vest with Superman’s insignia on the chest with a red cape attached to it with blue jeans and red sneakers come out in front of Superman and his wife.

 

Superman and Lois say in unison, “Jon!”

 

The young boy says, “Mom! Dad!” The young boy, Superman’s and Lois’ son, Jonathan Samuel Kent AKA the current Superboy, leaps into his mother’s arms.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Cute kid. He has got his dad’s looks.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “Yeah, but watch out for his heat vision. He blasts when spooked.” However, just then two red orbs of energy come out of the portal and floats in front of the family.

 

Lois asks, “What is this?”

 

Jonathan or Jon, for short, responds, “It’s okay, mom. They aren’t dangerous. In fact, they are like you and dad just a bit different.”

 

Superman asks his son, “Wait! What?”

 

Jon says, holding out a picture, “It is a bit weird, but they sound a lot like you and mom and this is the picture that they showed me to explain who they are.” When Superman and Lois look at the picture, they are shocked to see none other than their counterparts from the Prime Earth of the what is known as the ‘New 52’ continuity of the DC multi-verse.

 

Lois asks, surprised, “Clark?”

 

Superman says, looking at the red orbs, “Yes, I think it’s them.”

 

Wonder Woman asks, “Them?”

 

Superman responds, “Your Superman and Lois Lane, Diana.”

 

Batman and Wonder Woman gasp and Wonder Woman asks, looking at the red orbs, “Clark? Clark?!” One of the red orbs goes over to Wonder Woman, she looks at it, and she says, with a nod, “It’s you.”

 

Batman asks Wonder Woman, “Are you sure?”

 

Wonder Woman says, “Yes, it’s him.”

 

Jon asks Superman, “Dad, what’s going on?”

 

Lois asks, nervously, “Remember, other me and the other Superman that lived on our current home Earth?”

 

Jon replies, “Yes…Wait! That’s them! Hold on! I thought that other Superman died!”

 

Superman says, “He did, kiddo. Or at least, I thought that he did.” Superman looks at the red orb that seems to contain the essence of the Superman that’s known as ‘The New 52 Superman’ and he asks, “What? Clark, what are you talking about?” Superman asks Lois, “Lois?”

 

Lois responds, with a nod, “I don’t know how, but she is talking to me too. I don’t get it. What does she mean ‘go back to who we truly are’?”

 

Mxyzptlk says, with a grin, “Yeah, you figured that out! Bye!” Before anyone could stop him, Mxyzptlk says his name backwards and transports himself back to his home realm.

 

Wonder Woman says, annoyed, “Worthless imp.”

 

Batman says, “Forget him, Diana.” Just then the Keyblades of the Keybladers of the group appear and the two ‘red orbs’ shoots beams in which the Keyblades responds which create a portal to none other than Metropolis.

 

Jon says, seeing the Daily Planet, “Hey, that’s Metropolis!”

 

Riku says, “I believe that’s your way home.”

 

Superman was about to say something, but Sailor Uranus says, “This is our fight and our mission, Superman-dono. Your mission is back in your current home and it looks like you have your own problems to deal with.” Sailor Uranus points to the red orbs and despite his own instincts, Superman knows that they have a point.

 

Superman says, “Thank you for your help in getting our son back.”

 

Lois says, with a smile, “We don’t know how to thank you.”

 

Tai says, “Just keep doing what you do best.”

 

Superman says, with a smile, “It is good to know that there are similar people out in the multiverse doing the same thing.”

 

Wonder Woman says, “Good luck, warriors.” Soon after, Superman, his family, Batman, Wonder Woman, and the two red orbs go through the portal which closes behind them.

 

Terriermon asks Henry, “Um, Henry?”

 

Henry responds, with a sigh, “Don’t ask, Terriermon.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, lowly, “So, you know huh?” Plenty of the others look at Sailor Celestial and they can see that her head is lowered to keep her eyes away from the others in which she is using her right hand to rub her left armored shoulder in which she says, lowly, “I’ll tell you everything. I’ll tell you…when I let darkness take me over…and the yokai that I truly am…” Plenty of the others that Sailor Celestial would say that, but they decided not to say anything as Sailor Celestial prepares to tell the dark tale of what happened to her in-between the start of SAO and around when she started to play ALO revealing more about the truth with the darkness within Sailor Celestial…

 

End of Chapter 52

 

Well, we have arrived at this point! In the upcoming chapter, the depth of the story of what happened to Suguha/Sailor Celestial in-between the start of SAO and around the time that she started to play ALO is going to be revealed! However, HOW MUCH is going to be revealed in the upcoming chapter…Well, as I have been saying before, you are going to have to read and find out, everyone! Hope to see you there, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!