Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Fusion Confusion ( Chapter 55 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Heading into this chapter, we are deep into a real ‘dragon fest’, aren’t we? However, if you think that you know what’s going to happen next, I might have a bit of surprise for you, folks! Believe me, the twists and turns for this story are far from over! Now, before I start this chapter, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 55: Fusion Confusion

 

September 2025 (Earth time), World of Mana, Unknown location

 

Right now, our heroes and heroines are assembled together inside of what looks like a high-tech ship’s hanger where they are looking at a woman of around 29 years of age with long black hair tied in a ponytail, violet eyes, deep red colored lips, and wearing a greyish-white military style outfit with a matching cape.

 

The woman says, “I knew that there was something different about all of you and I don’t mean in just your abilities.” There are other members of Arzenal with the woman including Hilda and Naomi. There is also a young lady around the same age as Hilda and Naomi with short orange hair and blue eyes wearing the same uniform as the other members of Arzenal are.

 

The young lady says, sarcastically, “So, not only did we have a ‘fallen princess’, we have five alien princesses too?”

 

Hilda retorts, “Five alien WARRIOR princesses, Rosalie!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, looking at the Arzenal women, “These are the people forced to fight the ‘dragon people’, huh? Sick.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “Such things aren’t limited to one universe, Uranus.”

 

A 30-year-old woman with yellow-green hair, grey eyes, and looks much older than she actually is in which she is wearing violet colored clothing, mainly, asks, “So, the dragons are actually descendants of genetically modified humans that altered their bodies to handle the toxic environment of their Earth?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Embryo was the original cause of the destruction of the civilizations of that Earth since he created the Ragna-Mail in the first place and based on what Lady Salamandinay said about him, he caused a lot of harmful things for both universes.”

 

Yolei says, “Basically, he is an asshole that wants to play a deity.” On the meanwhile, Vivian is being looked over a lovely woman with flowing dark red hair that goes just past her shoulders, violet eyes, ruby red colored lips, and wearing a doctor’s outfit.

 

The woman says, “Incredible! You are able to stay in human form without medicine!”

 

Vivian says, giggling, “Come on…cut it out, Maggie…That tickles…!!”

 

The 30-year-old woman says, “I can see why he wants your sister. I never imagined that a power like that could exist.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It isn’t surprising. Etherion is known only to a few being all over the multiverse and for good reason.”

 

The orange haired and blue eyes young woman say, plainly, “So, Suguha isn’t just a princess…She is some kind of goddess or something? Man, she is a real pain.” Plenty of our heroes and heroines glare at the young woman causing her to get nervous really quick.

 

Naomi says, “Rosalie, I don’t think that it is a good idea to say bad thing about Suguha.”

 

Hilda says, with a smile, “Especially since they can break you with their bare hands, literally.”

 

The black haired woman that looks like the commander says, “And they didn’t say or imply that Suguha was a goddess or even have the power of a god. No, they said that she has powers BEYOND a god since this power gave birth to even the deities of the multiverse.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Correct, Commander Jill-san.”

 

There are gasps from the Arzenal woman and Hilda says, sarcastically and with a sly smile, “And that’s why everyone wants her. Must be a real pain to be so popular.”

 

Naomi asks, curiously, “But why does Embryo still want Ange?”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Kazuto says, “He only kidnapped Ange along with Sugu. We still have Villkiss.”

 

The black haired woman says, “Well, that’s what all that matters. Thank you for protecting it.”

 

Tusk asks, “Villkiss? What about Ange, Jill?”

 

The black haired woman responds, “What about her?”

 

Tusk glares at the black haired woman and Sailor Moon asks, “Are you sore that Ange won’t obey you, Commander Jill, or shall I say, Princess Alektra Maria von Loewenherz?”

 

There are quite a few gasps from the majority of the Arzenal and the black haired woman asks, plainly, “Ange told you, didn’t she?”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “She did.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “Why do you want to control Ange? Just because she can use Villkiss?”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Actually, I have one more question for you: Is ‘Libertus’ really to start a revolution…or is just for yourself?”

 

The black haired woman yells out, with a stern glare, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Star says, with a stern stare, “I have been wondering the same thing myself. From what you told Ange, you seem VERY familiar with Embryo. In fact, a little TOO familiar.”

 

Kazuto says, “Agreed. I’m willing to bet that you share a personal history with Embryo.”

 

The members of Arzenal gain wide eyes and Sailor Uranus says, “And we don’t mean when you were fighting him in your first ‘Libertus’. We are saying that you have a ‘PERSONAL history’.”

 

Sailor Moon tells the woman, Alektra known as Jill, the commander of the Arzenal personal, “So, from one princess to another: What’s up?”

 

The orange hair and blue eyed woman, Rosalie, asks, surprised, “Wait! The commander is just like the fallen princess?”

 

Hilda says, with a sly smirk and sarcastic tone, “Well, this is a twist.”

 

Jill responds, with a sly smirk, “I don’t have to answer to an outsider like you, Serena.”

 

Davis asks, annoyed, “Seriously? You are going to go with that?”

 

Mimi thinks in her mind, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Rika says, annoyed, “Great.”

 

Keiko asks, “What are we going to do now?”

 

Kotone says, “I don’t know, Keiko.”

 

Rika responds, with a sly smirk, “Don’t worry about that, you two. This lady is going to learn that when she deals with us, especially with our princesses, she has bitten off far more than she can chew.” Sailor Moon’s right hand turns into a fist, but before she could do anything, Jill yelps as she is flung into the wall by an ‘invisible force’ in which plenty of people looked shock and plenty of the others look to see Kazuto’s right arm extend showing that he is using his Force abilities to pin Jill to the wall of this area.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, surprised, “Kirito-kun?”

  ;

Kazuto, having a deadly glare in his eyes, says, forcing his voice to remain calm, “I’ll have you know that, right now, I am ready to beat you flat.” Realizing that it was Kazuto that had their commander pinned to the wall, plenty of the Arzenal prepare their weaponry, but Kazuto uses his Force powers to rip their pistols and assault rifles out of their hands and aim directly at Jill. Kazuto says, with a plain yet dangerous tone in his voice, “You know who we are and what we went through. For two years, my girlfriend, Serena, and some of my friends were trapped in a living hell of a prison that was supposed not just a fun game, but new frontier. However, due to Kayaba’s selfish actions in which he also betrayed Serena, crushing her and our dreams for SAO into pieces, it was turned into a war for survival. We’ve seen a lot of good people die. Good people that didn’t even know and he trapped them in there in which a lot of them didn’t even get to say goodbye to their families before their brains were fried in which they died a horrific death. And at the very end, I learned that this whole nightmare was to force my younger sister, Sugu, to awaken her powers as Sailor Celestial as well as relive the former memories of her life as Moon Princess and the same kind of betrayal that Kayaba did to her in which she was already scarred from SAO even though she didn’t join us until later. And when she risked her life to bring me home to her life as well as all of the other surviving players in SAO, she saw more death and learned the full truth of why Kayaba did what he did and blaming herself for SAO in the process! For the past several years, my family has endured all sorts of pain and agony! Next, we didn’t get a chance to even heal from SAO with monsters and fiends like Embryo going after Sugu just for her power! And until recently, for a whole month back in our universe, we had to wait and wonder while Serena, Asuna, Sugu, Kari, and Hinata were trapped going across worlds to return to us! Every day, I walked into my sister’s room wondering if my girlfriend and my sisters were okay! And when just I got back the girl that I love and my sisters back, one of them was kidnapped by someone that’s plenty like Kayaba and possibly worse if that was possible! I don’t know what that sicko has planned for Sugu, but I know that it isn’t good. If you have information on them, you are going to tell me.”

 

Jill says, with a sneer, “You don’t have the guts.”

 

Kazuto responds, plainly, “Let me tell you something: I’ve killed three murderers in SAO. Three people that gave into the ‘darkest reaches’ of Kayaba’s death game and brutally murdered good people including comrades in arms. One tried to murder one of my sisters and the other tried to murder my girlfriend.” Kazuto then uses his Force powers to arm the guns and everyone hears them ‘click’ to show that they are ‘live’ and Kazuto asks, with a plain tone, but dangerous look in his eyes, “I ask you: You think that I wouldn’t for Sugu’s sake?” Plenty of our heroes and heroines are shocked by this and Kazuto and Jill glare each other in the eyes.

 

The red haired woman in the doctor’s outfit, Maggie, says, nervously, “Alektra…” Kazuto and Jill continue to glare in which neither of them back down for several seconds, but when Jill sees Kazuto’s eyes narrow, Jill sighs and lowers her head in defeat.

 

Jill says, plainly, “Fine. You win.” Kazuto nods his head as everyone hears another series of ‘clicks’ from the gun to show that their safeties were put on, the magazines drop out, and the bullets in their chambers were ejected at the same time before the weapons collapses to a heap on the floor with Jill following soon after.

 

Rosalie says, shocked and amazed, “Whoa!”

 

Vivian says, amazed and a bit nervously, “Scary!”

 

Hilda says, with a sly smirk, “Like sisters, like brother.”

 

Tusk tells Hilda, “One family that you don’t want to piss off.” Maggie and 30-year-old lady goes over to Jill and help her to her feet in which Sailor Uranus confronts Jill.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I suggest that you start taking on what you know or I won’t stop the young prince from taking his ‘agitation’ on you, but then again, I am so tempted to join him in that regard.” Sailor Uranus cracks her armored knuckles to show that she means business while Jill gets a cigarette knowing that she doesn’t have to means to fight back against our group from the Enterprise.

 

Tai asks Davis and Kari, “Are you two okay?”

 

Davis tells Tai, with a smile, “We’ll be just fine.”

 

Kari thinks in her mind, concerned, “I’m worried about someone else.” Davis and Kari glance at Sailor Orion, who has her left arm shaking uncontrollably and also unnoticed by everyone, expect for Davis and Kari seemly, the pale expression on her face through it doesn’t seem like Davis and Kari are the only ones that notice this.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), World of Mana, Misurugi Empire

 

Within the Misurugi Empire, Suguha, Ange, Hiyori, Momoka, and the recently revealed to be revived Queen Serenity are facing Embryo as he explains about his plans in which they are shocked to learn that he plans to fuse the Earth that was originally his home with the Earth that’s the ‘World of Mana’ into one Earth which would cause all life on both Earths to be completely destroyed.

 

Hiyori says, horrified, “You can’t!”

 

Suguha yells out, angrily, “You are insane! Do you know how many lives you are going to destroy?”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “My dear, you know that the people of this world far from innocent. You put one idea into their heads and show their true savagery. And of course, they are my people after all.”

 

Suguha responds, with a sneer, “Just because you gave them their abilities doesn’t mean that you get to decide life or death like some kind of deity.”

 

Embryo replies, with a sly smile, “I prefer the word ‘Tuner’, my dear Suguha.”

 

Ange says, “Hah! You didn’t deny that you believe that you are some kind ‘divine being’ now!”

 

Embryo responds, “Well, I am not an ordinary human, my lovely Ange.”

 

Queen Serenity says, “You can’t do this! With the multiverse already unstable due to current events, the damage caused by this kind of extreme temporal action could spread across universes causing untold destruction and chaos.”

 

Embryo says, “Too true, but with your dear daughter’s power, I believe that we can mitigate the damage and ensure the continued existence of all existence itself, your majesty. Plus, I believe in the phrase: If you wish to make an omelet, you need to break a few eggs.”

 

Suguha says, with a glare, “You are insane!”

 

Embryo says, “Insanity and visionary are usually misinterpreted at times, my dear Suguha.”

 

Ange says, with a glare, “In your case, I doubt that there is any ‘misunderstanding’.”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “I can see why the two of you get along so well. The two of you have the same flame in your eyes and you are both of royal blood, but it is your flame that shows true beauty. It is that flame that I wish to help build a brand new world…A much better world and the two of you are part of the key to it. You, two, can help me create a better world and a better humanity to live in that world. You must help me.”

 

Ange responds, “Us help you?! Are you kidding?”

 

Embryo responds, “Despite my appearance, I can assure you that I am not. After all this world has done to you, Ange, do you really want it to live on?”

 

Ange says, “While I don’t give a damn about this world and its people, I’m sure not going your fucking wife and personally, while that ‘dragon princess’ pisses me off a bit, her people suffered as much as the Norma did because you dragged them into this world to be harvested like cattle, so, you can keep this world working until you were sick and done with it! Your attitude pisses me off and if you don’t get it, maybe this will get my answer through your thick skill!” Ange then whips out a knife hidden in her sleeve and throws into Embryo’s forehead causing him to fall to the ground on his back seemly killed by Ange’s attack. Ange says, with a sneer, “I rather die than become a wife to a pig like you.”

 

Suguha’s ‘danger sense’ goes off and she yells out, “Ange, look out!”

 

Embryo’s voice booms, “Didn’t we go through this before, my lovely Ange?” Ange whips her head and looks to see Embryo, alive and well without a scratch, in front of her and Embryo then touches her causing Ange’s eyes to go wide before she collapses to the ground yelping in pain and agony.

 

Momoka yells out, worriedly “Lady Angelise!”

 

As Momoka runs over to Ange, Hiyori asks, shocked, “What did you do to her?”

 

Embryo says, “Ooh, just activated all pain receptors and make them more ‘sensitive’. Right now, she is experiencing fifty times the pain that a normal human would experience. Even the touch of her clothing is pure agony for her.” Embryo tells Suguha, “I know that such a tactic won’t work on you. You experience such pain and beyond in SAO when you fought against your former father.”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “How did you…?!” Suguha says, glancing at her ‘royal mother’, “If you did anything to her…”

 

Embryo responds, with a sly smile, “I can assure that I did not. How could I do such a thing to a strong willed woman that gave birth to two beautiful daughters?” Embryo then touches Ange again and she gasps causing her yelps of pain to become moan in which her face becomes flush.

 

Momoka asks, “My lady…?!”

 

Momoka touches Ange and Ange screams out, throwing Momoka off her, “Don’t touch me!”

 

Embryo says, “And now, I turned that sense of pain into pleasure instead.”

 

Suguha yells out, with a growl, “You are all kinds of sick!”

 

Embryo says, “Sticks and stone, my dear Suguha. Sticks and stones.” Embryo tells Suguha, who is about to charge him, “I wouldn’t try it if I were you. I can assure that you won’t get a chance to assist lovely Ange, but I can give you a chance for me to stop this.” Embryo then makes Suguha’s duel disk with her dueling deck along with a few more card pouches and he throws them to Suguha, who catches them in her arms.

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “You want to duel?”

 

Embryo says, creating a dark rose red version of Suguha’s duel disk, “Yes. I find that card game of yours which is stepped in much ancient myth, legend, lore, and mysticism of your world to be most interesting and fascinating. I have studied it greatly and I challenge you to what you call a duel. If you win, I will reverse what I did to lovely Ange.”

 

Suguha asks, with a glare, “And if you win? And how can I trust your word?”

 

Embryo responds, “To answer your first question, I will leave it to your imagination. For your second one…Do you really have any choice?”

 

Suguha snarls as she attaches her duel disk to her left wrist, looking over all her cards, puts a dueling deck into her duel disk, and Queen Serenity says, “Be careful, Selene.”

 

Suguha replies, “Don’t worry, mom, I’ll be okay.”

 

Embryo says, with a smirk, “Such confidence.”

 

Suguha tells Hiyori, “Stay with Momoka and keep an eye on Ange.”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “Okay.” Hiyori thinks in her mind, “Please be careful Suguha.”

 

Embryo says, “We should have a larger audience for this match.” Embryo snaps his fingers and all of them find themselves in the garden of Misurugi Palace where Julio, Sylvia, Salia, Tanya, Irma, and two other women that are dressed similar to Salia, Tanya, and Irma are with them.

 

The first woman is a young woman of 18 years of age with long pink hair and green eyes.

 

The second young lady is one of 16 years of age with blue hair tied in a right side of her face/head and goes down to just past her chest and has a bang that covers her left eye with a right pink eye being exposed.

 

Salia asks, surprised, “Master Embryo?”

 

Embryo responds, “Ah, Salia. Do not be concerned. This is just a little…game.”

 

The blue haired young lady asks, “Game?”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Yes, Chris. A little competition challenge between Suguha and myself.”

 

The pink haired woman asks, looking at Ange, “Ange?”

 

Embryo responds, with a calming smile, “Ange proved a little ‘overzealous’ so I had to ‘discipline’ her a little.”

 

The pink haired woman asks, curiously, “Discipline?”

 

Suguha tells the pink haired woman, “I can’t believe that you are following him, Ersha. You, of all people.”

 

The pink haired woman responds, “Master Embryo did the impossible and brought the children that died back to life. I am forever grateful to him.”

 

Hiyori asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Momoka says, “But that’s not possible. Not even the Light of Mana can revive people from the dead!”

 

Suguha responds, “Ersha, people just don’t come back from the dead! When you die, you go into the great beyond to be reborn as a new person or join the afterlife! No one can resurrect the dead!”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Expect for me, my dear.”

 

Suguha yells out, “What kind of game are you playing on Ersha?”

 

Embryo responds, “No game, my dear Suguha. Unlike the one that we are about to play now.” Suguha and Embryo activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled automatically, and as their disks’ touch screen displays 4000 life-points each, the computer voice that says ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ causing multiple Real Solid Vision platforms to appear all around the palace and palace garden.

 

Julio asks, “What is this?”

 

Hiyori thinks in her mind, “Be careful, Suguha.”

 

Embryo and Suguha draw five cards from their respective decks and they yell in unison, “Game on!” Just then Action Cards rain down all along the area of their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Suguha: 4000

Embryo: 4000

 

Embryo says, “I believe that ladies’ first are in order.”

 

Suguha responds, with a sarcastic tone, “Thanks…Not!” Suguha says, displaying the Pendulum Monsters, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), “I take the scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Suguha puts the two cards onto the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors in her Monster Card Zones in which said monsters appear in two columns with each column on either side of Suguha with Odd-Eyes Person Dragon in one with the number 1 below it and Timegazer Magician in the other column with the number 8 below it. Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “With it, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn, but I don’t plan on using it yet! First, I play my Pot of Greed and draw two cards from my deck!” Suguha draws two cards, looks at them, and when a duplicate of her crystal pendulum pendant appears between the two columns swinging, she says, “Now, swing Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Suguha puts three cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Let’s kick this ‘pretty boy’s’ butt: Tuner monster, Twilight Rose Knight, Stargazer Magician, and the dragon of duel eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and the ‘lights’ are revealed to be Twilight Rose Knight (1000/1000), Stargazer Magician (1200/2400), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon roars out, Julio and Sylvia gasp in shock, and Julio shouts out, “That dragon!”

 

Sylvia shivers in fear while Salia and her group are also stunned and the pink haired woman, Ersha, asks, “A dragon?”

 

The blue haired young lady asks, “She can summon dragons?” On the meanwhile, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon roars out angrily at Embryo causing Suguha to be surprised at this.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Odd-Eyes is angry…angry at him!”

 

Embryo then says, with a sly smile, “So, Odd-Eyes, you have evolved, huh? Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.”

 

Suguha asks, with a glare, “What do you know about him?”

 

Embryo responds, “The question is: What do YOU know about him? You probably already know that dragon isn’t any ordinary dragon. It is a mighty dragon that could very well rip the fabric of existence to pieces.”

 

Suguha asks, with a serious tone, “What do you mean?”

 

Embryo replies, with a sly smirk, “I would say that you would learn in time, but when what I desire is completed, you won’t.”

 

Suguha says, strongly, “We’ll see! I tune Twilight Rose Knight with Stargazer Magician!” Twilight Rose Knight turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Stargazer Magician, turning it transparent, and then a column of light appears on the field when Suguha gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck in which Suguha says, “Hero’s blade that sets forth unyielding light, awaken with a flash! Synchro Summon!” Suguha says, putting the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk, “Show this loser the light from the shadows, Enlightenment Paladin!” Out of the column of light, Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Salia asks, “First, dragons? And now, warriors?”

 

Ersha asks, “What kind of world does Suguha really come from?”

 

Suguha says, getting a card from her graveyard slot, “Enlightenment Paladin’s ability now activates! Since I used a Magician Pendulum Monster to Synchro Summon him, I get one spell card back from my grave!” Suguha puts the card that she got back into the main slot of her disk and he says, “And if you don’t get which card I brought back, it is Pot of Greed!” Suguha draws two cards from her deck and she says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Embryo says, with a smirk, “Well done, my lovely Suguha. A flawless first move.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Just go!”

 

Embryo says, drawing a card, “As you wish.” Embryo then displays the Pendulum Monster cards, Pendulumucho (0/0) and Flash Knight (1800/600), and he says, “I take the scale zero, Pendulumucho, and scale seven, Flash Knight, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Embryo puts said cards on the Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear in the Monster Card Zones of Embryo’s duel disk.

 

Hiyori and Suguha give looks of shock and Suguha thinks in her mind, “How many people not of our world can Pendulum Summon?!” The two monsters appear in two columns of light in which the number 0 is below Pendulumucho while the number 7 appears under Flash Knight.

 

Embryo says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are level one through six this turn! Grand power that shakes my very soul! Arise within me and give birth to a new power that rends the darkness! Pendulum Summon!” Embryo puts three cards on his duel disk and he says, “And now, my legion of time and space come forth: Double-D Savant Kepler!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and said ‘lights’ turn into D/D Savant Kepler (0/0), a strange cosmic-like machine, appears on the field in attack mode. Embryo says, as three cards come out of his deck, “Next, I activate the ability of my Keplers! Since they were special summoned, I get one ‘Dark Contract’ card from my deck and since I have three, I get three cards.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “That’s not good.”

 

Embryo says, putting one card on his duel disk, “However, those cards aren’t your real worry, my dear. This shall be your concern. I release all three of my Keplers in order to play…The Wicked Dreadroot in attack mode!”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “The what?!” All three D/D Savant Keplers then vanishes and out of a dark portal from behind Embryo, The Wicked Dreadroot (4000/4000), a fiendish titan that’s just as large as Obelisk the Tormentor, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Everyone else is shocked by this and the blue haired young lady asks, nervously, “What is that?”

 

Embryo tells Suguha, “My dear Suguha, meet one of the Wicked God cards: The Wicked Dreadroot.”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “Wicked God cards?”

 

Embryo says, “Yes. They are the counter to the Egyptian God cards of your worlds ‘legend’.”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “Wait! That means…?”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Yes. They are true God cards: The Wicked God cards. And now, you will witness my mighty deity monster’s power first hand. Due to his ‘Aura of Fear’, all other monsters have their power cut in half.” Enlightenment Paladin grunts and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon roars as their stats go from 2500/2000 to 1250/1000 due to the Wicked Dreadroot’s power.

 

Suguha says, shocked, “Odd-Eyes! My Paladin!”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “They are helpless before my creature’s divine might. Now, Dreadroot, take out her Paladin now! Fear’s Knockdown!” The Wicked Dreadroot swings its fist into Enlightenment Paladin causing him to be destroyed in a mighty explosion that shatters all of the windows in the palace from the shockwave.

 

Suguha says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Damage Draw!” Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Suguha says, “This trap makes sure that I don’t take damage from the attack and I get a new card!” A shield protects Suguha along with Ange, Hiyori, Momoka, and Queen Serenity and when it fades away, Suguha draws one card.

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “You are going to need it, my dear. I shall end my turn with this.” Suguha growls as she looks up at the titan creature, The Wicked Dreadroot, and she knows that she has got her work cut out for her.

 

Hiyori thinks in her mind, concerned, “Suguha…” Hiyori wishes that she could do more, but she knows that she can’t and she will do what she can by helping Momoka guard Ange, who is still under the ‘influence’ of Embryo activating her pain receptors and turning that pain into pleasure, literally, causing waves of pleasure surge through her body causing Ange to struggle to keep her sanity.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), World of Mana, World’s Oceans

 

In this world’s oceans, we are on a futuristic high-tech ship known as the Aurora where Maggie and 30-year-old woman that looks older, Jasmine, the commander of Arzenal before Jill until she retired to hand over command to Jill, walking out of a room and closing the door before turning to look at our heroes and heroines and the Arzenal members. Jill then informed them that she was seduced by Embryo during the first ‘Libertus’, the attempt of the remaining Ancient Humans and the Norma to overthrow Embryo’s society, causing the first ‘Libertus’ to fail with the death of all of her comrades with the loss of her right arm. Jill was so guilt-ridden that she felt that the only way to atone letting Embryo control her was to kill Embryo no matter what and a desire for complete revenge was born in her in which she would do it no matter what it took. When her explanation is done, Jill’s closest friends, Maggie and Jasmine, were pretty angered by what they learned by Jill’s revelation and naturally, Jill was removed from command of their forces.

 

Rosalie says, annoyed, “Well, this is just great.”

 

A green haired and yellow 15-year-old teen girl, Olivier, asks, “So, what do we do?”

 

Hilda says, “Someone else has to take command, no duh!”

 

Sailor Star then says, “Then I’ll do it.”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Star and Kazuto thinks, surprised, “Asuna?”

 

Sailor Star says, “Right now, you need someone to help lead and guild you through this troubled time and before we remembered who we really are, we fought as comrades in arms.” Sailor Star then asks, “And personally, do you want to argue with people that can split any weapon that you have including Para-Mails in half with their bare hands?”

 

The members of Arzenal look at each other and Naomi says, “That’s actually a good point.”

 

Hilda responds, with a shrug, “Fine by me. Most likely, I would have been chosen by default and that’s not my thing.” Plenty of the Arzenal follow Hilda’s lead and nod their heads in agreement in which Hilda asks, “So, new fearless leader, when do we go to our fallen princess’ former home to rescue our TWO princesses?”

 

There is a bit of silence until Sailor Mercury says, “I may have an idea.”

 

Everyone looks at Mercury and Sailor Moon asks, “You do?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “Yes, I might.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “That’s our brainaic for you.” Soon enough, everyone starts to listen into Sailor Mercury’s idea for rescuing Suguha, Ange, Hiyori, and Momoka.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), World of Mana, Misurugi Empire

 

Back with them, Ange is still moaning in pain since her whole body is being overstimulated with pleasure with Hiyori and Momoka keeping an eye on her while Suguha is dueling against Embryo, who has brought a monster known as The Wicked Dreadroot (4000/4000), one of the Wicked God cards, who are the counter to the legendary Egyptian God Cards currently wielded by Atem. The monster has cut the power of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, both attack and defense, in half and it is Suguha’s turn in which she draws a card.

 

Suguha says, as the crystal pendulum reappears on the field, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory!” Suguha puts one card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk along with two other cards and she says, “Revive from my Extra Deck, Stargazer Magician! And come on out, Performapal Drago Remora and Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix!” A circle of light appears on the field, three light come from it, and Stargazer Magician (1200/2400-600/1200), Performapal Drago Remora (1700/1000-850/500), and Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix (2000/1000-1000/500) appear on the field in defense mode.

 

Embryo says, with a sly grin, “It doesn’t matter. Thanks to my divine Dreadroot, your monsters have their power cut in half.”

 

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk with a snarl, “I switch Odd-Eyes to defense mode and end my turn with this.” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon switches from attack mode to defense mode before Suguha’s turn ends.

 

Embryo says, drawing a card, “You really don’t have much choice, my dear.” Embryo says, with a sly smirk, “And things are going to get worse. With my current set scale, I Pendulum Summon! Grand power that shakes my very soul! Arise within me and give birth to a new power that rends the darkness! Pendulum Summon!” Embryo puts three cards from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and he says, “Revive from my Extra Deck, my eternal fiends of time: Double-D Savant Kepler!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and said ‘lights’ turn into D/D Savant Kepler (0/0) in attack mode. Embryo says, as three cards come from his deck, “And thanks to their ability, I gain three new Dark Contract cards from my deck.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “He is using those monsters to gain more spell and trap cards from his deck and use them to play his so-called God cards.”

 

Embryo says, with a smile, “Exactly, my dear Suguha.”

 

Suguha gives a look of shock and she yells out, “Hey! No reading my mind without my permission, you jerk!”

 

Embryo responds, with a grin, “Actually, I didn’t read your mind.” Embryo says, with a sly smirk, “It doesn’t take a genius to know what you are thinking my dear.”

 

Suguha retorts, with a nasty sarcastic tone, “Ha. Ha. That was so funny that I forgot to laugh. We’ll see how you like it when I beat you and you have to laugh from the other side of your mouth!”

 

The blue haired lady says, “Watch your mouth with Master Embryo.”

 

Suguha replies, “In your dreams, Chris!”

 

The blue haired lady glares and Salia says, “Easy, Chris. You know how both Ange and her can get to you.”

 

Embryo tells Suguha, “I think that you should pay attention because here are why things are going to get worse for you, my lovely Suguha.” Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Dark Contract Reimbursement. For every ‘Dark Contract’ that I sent to the grave, I get to draw one new card.” Embryo discards all half-a-dozen card in his hands and draws the same number of cards in which Embryo says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I release my three Savants in order to play my second Wicked God: The Wicked Eraser!” Suguha gasps as all three Savant Kepler’s vanish and out of a dark portal from the ground, The Wicked Eraser (?/?), a sinister grey serpent-dragon like creature that’s as huge as Slifer the Sky Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “Another one?”

 

Embryo responds, “Indeed. As there are three Egyptian God cards, there are three Wicked Gods to counter them.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “And something tells me that he has the final one and they are like I think that they are, these are the counterparts to Obelisk and Slifer in which the final Wicked God must be the opposite of the Winged Dragon of Ra, the most powerful Egyptian God card! I can’t let that monster get out or I might be finished! Ange is counting on me!”

 

Embryo says, “And my Eraser’s power is equal to one thousand times the number of your cards on the field.”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “My cards?”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smirk, “Yes, lovely Suguha. And since you have eight cards on your field, my Eraser has…Well, I’m sure that you can figured it out.” The Wicked Eraser goes from 0/0 to 8000/8000 due to its ability.

 

Hiyori asks, shocked, “Eight thousand attack points?!”

 

Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Yes. And now, I activate my Shinigami Reaper continuous spell card! This card’s effect can’t be negated by any other card even a God card in which I can get rid of the attack of one monster on my field to allow another monster piercing damage effect once per turn.” Suguha, Queen Serenity, and Hiyori gasp and Embryo says, with a sly smirk, “I make my Dreadroot unable to attack to allow my Eraser to cut through your defenses, my dear.”

 

Hiyori says, horrified, “Oh no!”

 

Embryo says, with a smile, “This was fun, but now, it is time to have this game come to its end. Eraser, destroy her Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and end this duel! Digestive Breath!”

 

The Wicked Eraser attacks Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Suguha says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! Activate trap!”

 

Embryo says, with a confident smile, “Traps don’t work on God cards, my dear.” The Wicked Eraser’s attack slams into Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon causing him to be destroyed in a huge explosion that engulfs Suguha.

 

Queen Serenity says, shocked, “Selene!”

 

The explosion dies down and Hiyori says, shocked, “This can’t be…” However, when the smoke and dust from the explosion die down, Suguha, her form smoking, still has 2000 life-points as well as a face-up Nutrient Z trap card causing Embryo to give a look of shock. Hiyori says, excitedly, “Suguha!”

 

Embryo’s look of shock fades and he says, with a smile, “You used your trap cards to save you.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “That’s right. It is called Nutrient Z. Since your attack was able to drop my life-points by more than two thousand, my trap boosts my life-points by four thousand before any damage is given. And since I used my trap, your overgrown snake over there only did six thousand points of damage instead of seven thousand.”

 

Embryo claps his hands and he says, “Well done. It would have been a pity if this ended early. I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 2000

Embryo: 4000

 

Suguha says, with a winch, “You are going to wish that it had.” Suguha prepares to draw a card, but she stumbles forward a bit, however, she regains her balance and she says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Both Embryo and Suguha draw until they have a half-a-dozen cards in their respective hands through Suguha draw more cards than Embryo and Suguha says, as the crystal pendulum appears on the field, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory!” Suguha puts one card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk along with one other card from her hand and she says, “Revive from my Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Cast your spell, Black Fang Magician!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from it, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000-1250/1000) and Black Fang Magician (1700/800-850/400) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Embryo says, “Your monsters can’t break through my Dreadroot’s aura of fear.”

 

Suguha responds, strongly, “You want to bet? I Overlay my Black Fang Magician and Performapal Drago Remora and build the Overlay Network!” Black Fang Magician and Drago Remora turn into lights as they go into a vortex in the ground, Suguha puts an XYZ Monster card over Black Fang Magician’s and Drago Remora’s monster cards in which they are in the same zone now, and Suguha says, “Formed from pitch black darkness to fight those foolish enough to opposite it with its treacherous fangs! Now, descend! I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000-1250/1000), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Ersha asks, amazed, “Another dragon?”

 

Salia says, “Nothing that Master Embryo can’t handle.”

 

Embryo says, with a smirk, “Even another of the mighty Dimensional Dragons must bow to the power of my Wicked Gods.” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon roar out and Suguha can tell that they are angry.

 

Suguha says, “Now, you did it. They are pissed.” Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And you know what? So am I! I activate my The Phantom Knights of Possession! One XYZ Monster gains the level of one monster on the field! I grant Dark Rebellion the level of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Energy transfers from Odd-Eyes to Dark Rebellion and Suguha says, “And now, I Overlay my Odd-Eyes with Dark Rebellion and once again, build the Overlay Network!” The two said monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Suguha puts an XYZ-Pendulum Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk over Odd-Eyes’ and Dark Rebellion’s monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone in which she says, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Unleash that black scale of wrath, eradicate all opposing enemies! I XYZ Summon the dragon with eyes glittering with rage: The Supreme Black Dragon King, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500-1500/1250), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Irma asks, shocked, “Another dragon?”

 

Embryo says, with a smirk, “Even that monster can’t stand up to my dark deities.”

 

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Don’t count on it! I activate my Pendulum Booster! For this turn, one Pendulum monster on my field gains one thousand attack points for every Pendulum monster out in the field, in Pendulum and Monster Zones, and since I have five out…!!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon goes from 1500/1250 to 6500/1250 in which Suguha picks up an Action Card and she says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “And with the Action Card, Wonder Chance, my Odd-Eyes can attack twice this turn!”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Well done.” Embryo looks over his two monsters, The Wicked Dreadroot with 4000/4000 and The Wicked Eraser, with its current stats as 6000/6000, due to Suguha having six cards on her field in the form of three monsters, two set Pendulum Monsters in her Pendulum Zones, and one face-down card, in which Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon.

 

Suguha yells out, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, attack his Wicked God Monsters!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s wings glow and Suguha shouts out, “Divine Lighting Strike of Revolution!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon fires a beam of energy at both monsters, destroying them in a huge explosion, and Embryo grunts as he loses 3000 life-points.

 

Salia says, shocked, “Master Embryo!” But then a black sludge appears all over the field, turns into a black hole, and starts to swallow all of the cards out on the field!

 

Suguha asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Embryo responds, “That would be my Eraser’s ability. When he is sent to the graveyard from the field, all other cards are now destroyed.”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “What?!” Soon after, Suguha’s remaining monsters, the cards in both Pendulum Zones, and Suguha’s face-down card are destroyed. Suguha says, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s ability activates! Since he was destroyed in the Monster Card Zones on the field, he can destroy the cards in my Pendulum Zones and put himself in one of them!” Just then Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon appears in a column of light with number 4 below him.

 

But then Embryo’s voice booms, “Action Magic: Damage Draw! Since I took more than two thousand points of damage to my life-points, I get two cards!” Suguha then sees Embryo isn’t there in front of her and she looks to find him on one of the platforms in which he draws two cards.

 

Suguha says, as a card comes out of her deck, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s Pendulum Effect! If there isn’t another Pendulum card out with him, I can put one from my deck to join him!” Suguha displays Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) and she says, “And with my scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, I reset the Pendulum Scale!” Suguha puts the card in her free Pendulum Zone causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to reappear in her disk’s Monster Card Zone in rainbow color in which another column of light appears on the field with Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in it with the number 8 below Mirage Dragon.

 

Embryo says, with a sly smirk, “But you already Pendulum Summoned this turn, my dear.”

 

Suguha says, with a winch, “Turn end.”

 

Hiyori thinks in her mind, concerned, “Oh no! Suguha has no defense!”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 2000

Embryo: 1000

 

Embryo says, drawing a card, “I believe that it is my turn.” Embryo then displays two Pendulum Monster cards, D/D Savant Thomas (1800/2600) and D/D Savant Nikola (2000/2000), and he says, “I take the scale six, Double-D Savant Thomas, and scale eight, Double-D Savant Nikola, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Embryo puts the two cards onto his Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear in the Monster Card Zones of Embryo’s duel disk in which the two said monsters appear in two columns with the number 6 below Thomas and the number 8 below Nikola with Embryo declaring, “With them, I can summon as many level seven monsters that I want this turn! Grand power that shakes my very soul! Arise within me and give birth to a new power that rends the darkness! Pendulum Summon!” Embryo puts three cards on his duel disk and he says, “And now, the monsters of your demise! Triple-D Chaos King Apocalypse and two Triple-D Rebel King Leonidas!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from the circle, and they are revealed to be D/D/D Chaos King Apocalypse (2700/2000), a fiendish black creature with no legs and its lower half as some kind of crystal in which the monster is floating on air, and two D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas (2600/1200 X 2), two blue and gold armored Spartan style warriors, appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Queen Serenity says, concerned, “Selene…”

 

Embryo says, “It was a wonderful game, my dear, but like all good things, it must come to an end.” Embryo yells out, “Chaos King, attack her directly!” Chaos King Apocalypse launches two spinning spiked disks at Suguha, but she leaps up onto a platform and puts an Action Card into the main slot of her disk.

 

Suguha shouts out, “Action Magic: Evade! Your attack is…!!”

 

However, Embryo’s voice booms, “Action Magic: No Action! Your Action Magic is negated!” Suguha looks to see Embryo on another platform and is gone from where he was, but she doesn’t have time to think about how fast he moved as Chaos King Apocalypse’s attack heads over to her.

 

Suguha says, discarding a card from her hand, “Kuriboh!” Just then Kuriboh (300/200) appears in front of her and Suguha says, “Due to Kuriboh’s ability, by sending him from my hand to the grave, I can negate that attack!” Kuriboh protects Suguha, but the shockwave from the explosion causing Suguha to skid back. Suguha thinks in her mind, “Thanks, Kuriboh.”

 

Embryo says, “You may have escaped that one, but you can’t escape this! King Leonidas, strike her down!” Both monsters charge in straight for Suguha and she looks worried as she seemly can’t do anything.

 

Hiyori says, concerned, “Suguha!”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, strongly, “I can’t lose! Ange is counting on me! I can’t let this…this fiend win! Too many people suffered because of people like him! I won’t lose! I can’t lose! I will protect Ange! I will protect everyone!” Just then Suguha’s sigil appears on her forehead and glows in which this shocks everyone.

 

Salia asks, confused, “What’s going on?” On the meanwhile, within another room of the palace, Suguha’s broach and the rest of her ‘stuff’ taken from her are in a room with special ring from Ange in which all of them are covered in a bright glow before vanishing in which we return to the duel where all said ‘stuff’ appears with Suguha’s broach going to Suguha causing her to transform into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Ersha asks, confused, “What?”

 

Julio asks, confused, “What kind of trickery is this?!” Valkyrie Sailor Celestial then backflips high into the sky and catches an Action Card, but it looks like it is too late as the two monsters reach and slash at her, but Sailor Celestial vanishes with a bright ‘poof’ of smoke causing the attack to miss.

 

Momoka asks, confused, “Where did Lady Suguha go?”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’s voice booms, “Action Magic: Great Escape! The Battle Phase is over!” Everyone looks to see Valkyrie Sailor Celestial on another platform.

 

Embryo says, with a smirk, “Well done. I think that’s enough for now.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “This duel is over, jerk! My turn!” Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play my Pot of Avarice! I can return five monsters from my graveyard to my deck and draw two more cards!” Just then Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card, Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) Synchro Monster card, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card, Twilight Rose Knight (1000/1000) Monster card, and Performapal Drago Remora (1700/1000) Pendulum Monster card come out of Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’s graveyard in which she puts them back into her Extra Deck/Deck in which her regular deck is shuffled. Valkyrie Sailor Celestial then draws two cards, puts one card into the main slot of her disk, and she says, “Next, I play my Spiral Flame Strike spell card! I can add one Odd-Eyes monster from my deck and I choose Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A card comes out of Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’s deck, she puts it into her hand, and as a crystal pendulum appears between Rebellion Dragon and Mirage Dragon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I can summon monsters level five through seven this turn! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Valkyrie Sailor Celestial puts three cards from her Extra Deck and one card from her hand on her duel disk and she yells out, “Revive from my Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, Stargazer Magician, and Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix! And return to the field once more, dragon of duel colored eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, four lights come from the circle, and those ‘lights’ become Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400), Stargazer Magician (1200/2400), Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix (2000/1000), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), all of whom are in attack mode.

 

Hiyori says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card on her disk, “Next, I play the Tuner monster, Cherry Inmato, in attack mode!” Just then Cherry Inmato (700/400), a strange spirit sprite with a tomato-like head, appears on the field in attack mode and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, “I tune my Cherry Inmato with Stargazer Magician!” Cherry Inmato turns two stars that turn into two rings that surround Stargazer Magician, turning him transparent, and a column of light appears on the field when Valkyrie Sailor Celestial gets a Synchro Monster from her Extra Deck. Valkyrie Sailor Celestial then says, “Celestial flames gather here, burn with the flame of a dragon’s star! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to blaze like a comet…Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I play Meteorburst’s ability and now, I can summon one Pendulum Monster from its Pendulum Zone! Return to glory, Supreme King Black Dragon: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) then leaves his Pendulum Zone and returns to the field in attack mode. Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “My Meteorburst Dragon can’t attack when it uses this ability, but it doesn’t mean that it can’t help! I activate my Synchro Gift and I transfer his power to another of my mighty dragons: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon sends energy into Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon causing Meteorburst Dragon’s stats to go from 2500/2000 to 0/2000 while Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 5500/2500 in which Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Odd-Eyes, end this duel now! Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon charges right for Chaos King Apocalypse, but then Embryo teleports for another platform and prepares to use an Action Card.

 

Embryo says, “Nice try.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Celestial responds, “Took the words right out of my mouth.” Just then an Action Card appears in her hands as if thrown to her and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial yells out, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Crush Action! It destroys all Action Cards that you add to your hand this turn!” The Action Card that Embryo got in his hand is destroyed and everyone looks to see another Sailor Celestial in the air in which she sticks out her tongue at Embryo before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

 

Salia asks, confused, “TWO Suguhas?”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “I can see why Naruto loves the Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Sailor Celestial shouts out, “End this Odd-Eyes!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon rams into Chaos King Apocalypse causing a massive explosion and shockwave in which Embryo yells out as he is sent flying into the palace where he hits with a massive ‘crash’ as he loses 2800 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2000

Embryo: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the final Real Solid Vision ‘projections’ quickly vanish in which Sailor Celestial leaps over to Ange and the others while everyone is distracted by what happened with Embryo.

 

The five women shout out in unison, shocked, “Master Embryo!” Sailor Celestial takes this time to use her Force powers to put her things into her sub-space pocket including her duel disk and deck within her duel disk, grabs Ange’s ring, and she quickly uses her powers to heal Ange causing her to gasp as Embryo’s ‘spell’ on her is broken.

 

Momoka asks, concerned, “My lady, are you okay?”

 

Ange responds, while heavily breathing, “I’m far from okay, Momoka.”


Hiyori and Momoka help Ange to her feet and Sailor Celestial says, “Here is your ring, Ange.”

 

Ange takes her ring, puts it back on left hand’s ring finger, and she says, “Thanks.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Time to get out of here.”

 

Salia’s voice booms, “You aren’t going anywhere!” Sailor Celestial, Ange, Hiyori, and Momoka look to see Salia, Chris, Tanya, and Irma pointing pistols at them with Sailor Celestial moving Ange, Hiyori, and Momoka behind her. Salia says, with a smirk, “You are going to pay for doing that to Master Embryo and don’t think that you can just teleport out of here. Master Embryo already set up an energy field that prevents you from teleporting anywhere outside of the Misurugi Empire and when you teleport anywhere in here, we will know instantly.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Just perfect.” But then everyone thinks that they hear an eagle or falcon giving out their call and everyone looks around, however, they can’t see the bird making the loud and getting louder call.

 

Momoka asks, “That sounds like a falcon. Where is it coming from?”

 

Hiyori says, looking up, “Up there!” When everyone looks up, they see none other than White Falcon Ninja Zord diving from the clouds and swoops over the palace in which it creates a strong wind.

 

Julio asks, stunned, “What is that?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “Our ticket out of here! Grab on!” Sailor Celestial grabs Ange and Momoka with Hiyori and Queen Serenity grabbing onto Sailor Celestial and all of them teleport into the Falcon Zord.

 

Tanya shouts out, “Hey!”

 

Just then Embryo’s voice booms, “My goodness. That’s a surprise.” Everyone then looks to see Embryo walking up to all of them perfectly all right.

 

Salia says, amazed, “Master Embryo, you are okay!”

 

Embryo responds, with a smile, “Please don’t worry your heads. It takes more than that to get rid of me. Now, my dear Salia, can you and your knights go after them?”

 

Salia responds, with a sly smirk, “It would be my pleasure, Master Embryo.” Salia shouts out, “Diamond Rose Knights, move out!” Salia, Chris, Ersha, Tanya, and Irma then head out and Embryo having a smirk on his face. Within the Falcon Zord, Sailor Celestial is at the controls.

 

Ange asks Sailor Celestial, “You know how to fly this thing?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “Long story, Ange.” The Falcon Zord flies through the air towards the sea and Sailor Celestial says, “I hate to run especially from a rat and snake like Embryo, but I need to get Hiyori, Momoka, and Serenity-mama to safety.”

 

Ange tells Sailor Celestial, “Suguha, did you forget about that ass’ plan? We need to bust up the Tower of Dawn and stop his insane plan. Like I said, I could care less about this world. I just don’t want an ass like him to win and I would love to see him lose.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “You and me both, Ange. Plus, his plan would throw the whole multiverse in havoc.” Sailor Celestial nods her head and she says, “Okay. I’m heading in.” The Falcon Zord turns towards Tower of Dawn only to get rocked by multiple impacts.

 

Hiyori asks, “What was that?” They look outside and they find five black and different colored versions of Villkiss firing on them.

 

Ange says, “They look like Villkiss!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Those must be the other Ragna-Mails and I’m betting that Salia and her crew are piloting them.”

 

Ange says, with a snort, “Like piloting those things makes them better pilots.”

 

The Falcon Zord is rocked by more impacts from the Ragna-Mails rapid fire and Sailor Celestial says, with a grunt, “The Falcon Zord shields are holding, but they can only take so much!” Sailor Celestial steers the Falcon Zord away from the Tower of Dawn as it is still under fire from the five Ragna-Mails which move between the Falcon Zord and the Tower of Dawn. Sailor Celestial says, “Darn it! They’re blocking our way! We can’t get close!” As the Ragna-Mail fire on the Falcon Zord, one of them then dodges laser fire from another direction. Everyone looks in that direction where they see the Pink Crane Ninja Zord flying in.

 

Sailor Celestial says, excitedly, “Hey!”

 

Sailor Sun’s voice booms from the communication unit in the Falcon Zord, “Suguha! It’s us!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, activating the communication unit, “Kari, is that you?”

 

Sailor Sun’s voice responds, “Yep! And not just me!” Soon enough, the rest of the Ninja Zords, Red Ape, Blue Wolf, Yellow Bear, and Black Frog, appear in the distance.

 

Momoka asks, “Giant animal machines?”

 

Sailor Sun asks, over the speaker, “Is that Momoka’s voice?”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Sailor Sun, “Yeah, Kari. I’ve got her, Kari, and Hiyori with me along…Well, you are going to have to wait and see.”

 

Sailor Mercury’s voice then says over the communicator, “Activate the Ninja Falcon Megazord transformation.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a nod, “You got it, Ami!”

 

Ange asks, confused, “Say what?” However, Ange finds out as the half-a-dozen Ninja Zords then combine and transform into the Ninja Falcon Megazord with Sailor Celestial, Queen Serenity, Hiyori, Momoka, and Ange joining Sailor Sun, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Uranus on board.

 

The other Sailor Scouts are shocked to see Queen Serenity and Sailor Pluto asks, stunned, “Queen Serenity?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Explain later. Right now, we need to stop this nut.” Soon after, Sailor Celestial, along with help with Queen Serenity and Ange, explain Embryo’s plan.

 

Sailor Pluto gasps and she says, “If that happens, the damage to the multiverse, which is already reeling from the actions of Organization Thirteen and Arfoire, could result in a major catastrophe!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We need to free Aura and stop him right now!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, snapping her fingers, “Hey! Why not bust that freak?! Mercury already figured out what Embryo really is!”

 

Ange asks, “You did?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “I believe I do. He isn’t exactly here in this space-time.”

 

Sailor Pluto then says, “Based on the information, we believe that Embryo was transported into a ‘realm’ in-between universes, a ‘multiverse nexus’, which is a timeless realm, and once there, he is able to create ‘temporal duplicates’ that you can seemly even kill, but you aren’t truly killing him since they aren’t his ‘core self’ or his ‘real self’ which is within the ‘nexus’.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “And that’s why Villkiss and the other Ragna-Mail are also the ‘ultimate weapon’ against him since they can transport themselves to other ‘realms’ including the one where the real Embryo is in.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “And I bet you already have where he is now.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “Loaded into Villkiss and Valkyrie right now, hime.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “I wish that you stop calling me that.”

 

Ange says, “Finally. We’re getting somewhere.” Ange says, with a smirk, “Actually, I have an idea. Get into the clouds.”

 

Sailor Sun asks, curiously, “Huh?”

 

Ange says, “Just trust me.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Okay.” The other Sailor Scouts nod their heads in agreement and the Ninja Falcon Megazord, under heavy fire from the five Ragna-Mail, flies into the clouds.

 

Salia, with the black and blue Ragna-Mail known as Cleopatra, asks, “Where are they going?”

 

Ersha, within the black and orange Ragna-Mail known as Raziya, responds, “I don’t know.” A short time soon after, the Ninja Falcon Megazord then appears from the clouds and dive bombs right at the Ragna-Mail.

 

Chris, in the black and green Ragna-Mail known as Theodra, says, “Here they come.”

 

Salia says, shocked, “They are charging at us!”

 

Chris says, plainly, “Fools.” The five Ragna-Mail then pummel the Ninja Falcon Megazord with rapid fire from their Ragna-Mail’s weapons and at the last minute, they turn away in which Chris says, slyly, “Got them.”

 

Salia says, “No, that seemed…Too easy.” Salia yells out, using her machine’s intercom, “Okay, give it up! You might have some kind of weird massive…machine, but it doesn’t stand a chance against us! Surrender yourselves right now especially you, Ange!”

 

Sailor Celestial’s voice booms, “Who said that Ange was still here, Salia?!” The Diamond Rose Knights gain confused looks and they start to hear some kind of familiar song.

 

Ersha says, amazed, “That song…” Salia then gasps and turns her Ragna-Mail to turn around in which Salia sees Villkiss aimed directly at the Tower of Dawn in which it is glowing golden.

 

The other Ragna-Mail turn around and Chris says, “Ange…”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, the Megazord’s intercom, “Does the word ‘distraction’ mean anything to you?!”

 

Salia yells out, shocked and angered, “No!” Villkiss then fires two powerful waves of temporal energy from its shoulders that slam into the Tower of Dawn causing it to collapse and explode.

 

Ange says, with a grin, “Got you!”

 

Within the Megazord, Sailor Jupiter asks, nervously, “Do you think that Ange went a little overboard?” But then from the crumbling remains of the Tower of Dawn, a white column of light bursts high into the sky and from the column of light, Aura emerges from the light with a mighty roar.

 

Sailor Sun says, “It’s the dragon that we saw! Aura!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “We win!”

 

Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, “Let’s hope so, Jupiter, but I doubt that Embryo’s plans would be defeated so easily.”

 

Salia shouts out, angrily, “Ange!”

 

Just then Embryo’s voice calls out, “My, it seems like I underestimated you and your friends, Ange.” Everyone looks to see Embryo riding on a black and dark violet Ragna-Mail that looks somewhat different from the other Ragna-Mail, which are similar in design to Villkiss.

 

Salia says, “Master Embryo!”

 

Embryo tells Ange, “I never thought that I would have to confront you in Hysterica.”

 

Ange responds, “Let me guess: Your personal Ragna-Mail?”

 

Embryo says, with a smile, “Indeed.”

 

Ange yells out, “Okay, you freaking ass! It’s over! Aura is free and the Tower of Dawn is finished! You can’t complete your ‘world fusion’ plans now!”

 

Embryo just giggles at Ange and he says, “My new…associates and I would have to disagree.”

 

Ange asks, “Associates?” Just then the Ninja Falcon Megazord is hit with such an incredible bolt of power that it is sent crashing into the city below with a massive ‘crunch’ and when everyone inside of the Megazord’s cockpit recover, they look to see a giant sized Lord Zedd, Rita, Goldar, and Rito assembled around.

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, “What the heck?! Are those guys…?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “From the Power Rangers’ universe? Yep!”

 

Lord Zedd says, “Why, hello there! We’ve been looking all over the multiverse for you!”

 

The Ninja Falcon Megazord gets back to his feet and Rita says, “That’s right! You really think that we would let the very power of creation slip through our fingers! I don’t think so!”

 

Goldar shouts out, “Surrender yourselves or be destroyed!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “You know if I had a yen for every time any villain told us that…”

 

Lord Zedd says, interrupting, “You know what? Let’s not and say that we did!” Lord Zedd then fires electrical beams from his staff that slam into the Ninja Falcon Megazord causing it to be hit hard and sparks come from the control panels within the Megazord itself.

 

Sailor Mercury yells out, “The Megazord can’t take this kind of punishment! We have to…!!” However, it is too late as the Megazord is ripped by a strong explosion and the Falcon Zord separates from the main Ninja Megazord causing the two Zords to drop to the ground with a nasty ‘thud’.

 

Rito says, excitedly, “Great job, Ed!”

 

Lord Zedd shout out, “It is Zedd, you numbskull!” Lord Zedd says, excitedly, “But I have to admit that you are right! I wish that I could have done that to the real Rangers, but these ‘female knockoffs’ in the Ninja Megazord will do nicely!”

 

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “Be careful for what you wish for Zedd!” Just then the four Power Ranger villains are hit hard by powerful laser cannon fire from the Zeo Megazord using the Zeo Ranger 1 Battle Helmet.

 

Rita shouts out, “Hey! What are you doing here?”

 

Rocky shouts out, “You really think that we wouldn’t detect you leaving our universe?! You must be dumber than you look!”

 

Rita is enraged and she yells out, “What are you two dummies waiting for?! Get them!” Immediately, Goldar and Rito attack the Zeo Megazord, which switches to its Zeo Ranger 5 Battle Helmet AKA ‘Warrior Mode’, with the Zeo Megazord bringing out its saber. The Zeo Megazord fight both Goldar and Rito and despite the two of them getting a hit or two in, the Zeo Megazord dominates them.

 

Back in the Ninja Megazord, Sailor Celestial, who has just lost her helmet, says, “That’s going to leave a mark.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Now what?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “The Megazord has taken significant damage, but it can still fight.”

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, “Then let’s kick their butts!” The Ninja Megazord immediately gets back on its feet and charges right for Lord Zedd and his wife.

 

Rita shouts out, “Zeddy!” Lord Zedd turns only to get hit by a one-two punch from the Ninja Megazord which sends him flying, but he easily gets back on his feet.

 

Lord Zedd yells out, annoyed, “You are going to pay for that!” Lord Zedd prepares to attack with his staff, but then his staff is hit from the sword of the Shogun Megazord and he is hit in the face, again, causing him to stumble backwards. Just then he and Rita are plastered by missiles from the Falcon Zord.

 

Rito shouts out, seeing this, “Hey! No one hurts my sister!”

 

Just then Adam’s voice booms, “I guess that they are ‘no one’, Rito!” Rito turns only to get bashed in the face by the Zeo Megazord. On the meanwhile, Ange, on Villkiss in Flight Mode, is confronting Embryo.

 

Ange says, “While I really don’t understand what’s going on completely, it looks like your friends are busy.”

 

Embryo responds, with a smirk, “Actually, my new ‘associates’ have done exactly what I wanted them to do.”

 

Ange asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Lovely Ange, you should remember this lesson: In life, always have a backup plan.” Embryo snaps his fingers and the whole of the capital of the Misurugi Empire starts to glow in a strange pattern causing the Megazords and the Falcon Zord to stop in their tracks.

 

Within the Ninja Megazord, Sailor Jupiter asks, “Hey! What’s going on?”

 

With Zeo Megazord, Tommy says, “What’s happening? The Megazord stopped!” Just then Zeo Rangers yell out in pain as they and their Megazord’s energies along with the Ninja and Shogun Megazords as well as the Falcon Zord have their energies drained.

 

Lord Zedd laughs evilly and he yells out, “Got you! All of this was a big fat trap!”

 

Rita says, evilly, “And you dopes fell for it!”

 

Just then a female voice is heard, “You must stop him!”

 

Ange asks, confused, “Huh?” Ange looks around and sees Aura flying over heard.

 

The female voice comes from Aura and saying, “Embryo is trying to use the machines and people from another Earth to tap into the powerful energies of their universe to complete the space-time fusion of the two Earths!”

 

Ange asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Embryo says, with a smirk, “Exactly. And their power is far more potent their Aura’s could ever be! I’ve studied plenty of these other universes and found this ‘universal morphing grid’ to be very…useful to me. And thanks to this machines and warriors from that realm, I am able to tap into that power in order to create my new world!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, shocked, “You can’t!”

 

Ange shouts out, angrily, “Bastard!” Ange switches Villkiss back into ‘Destroyer Mode’ and attacks, but she is blocked by Salia and Cleopatra.

 

Salia says, “Not so fast, Ange!”

 

Ange yells out, “Get out of my way!” Immediately, Ange/Villkiss and Salia/Cleopatra start to battle each other.

 

Within the Ninja Megazord, Sailor Mercury says, “It is a too late. The Megazord is trapped and we better escape just in case Embryo can tap into our energies since Celestial and I tapped into the Rangers’ powers and the Morphin Grid through the restoration of the Ninja Power Coins.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Good idea. We have to leave immediately.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Where to?” Just then the Aurora, flying through the air, makes its appearance as the skies grow dark as a temporal storm starts to begin.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Right there!”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Let’s go!” Immediately, the group in the Ninja Megazord evacuate into the Aurora where they find themselves within the Para-Mail hanger where the others are waiting for them with plenty of our heroes and heroines from the Enterprise are shocked to see Queen Serenity.

 

Sailor Moon asks, shocked, “Mother?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “A bit of a story, sis. Right now, we have big troubles.”

 

Rika says, “No kidding.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Embryo is using the energies from the Power Rangers’ universe to complete a space-time fusion of this Earth and the Earth of ‘dragons’.”

 

Sailor Star asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Keiko asks Hiyori, “Are you okay, Hiyori?”

 

Hiyori says, with a smile, “I’m fine, Keiko.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “And if Embryo completes this fusion, the multiverse could be in grave danger.”

 

Davis asks, sarcastically, “When is it not in danger?”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Davis.”

 

Kairi asks, concerned, “What can we do?”

 

Riku says, plainly, “Stop Embryo.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “But how?” Plenty of the others yelp as the Aurora shakes as violent storms from the temporal storm caused by the space-time fusion hit the ship.

 

Hilda asks, sarcastically, “Can you explain it to us on what’s going on here?” Sailor Celestial then explains about Embryo and his plans causing plenty of the Arzenal members to gasp in shock.

 

Maggie says, stunned, “That…”

 

Jasmine says, with a sneer, “That’s just insane!”

 

Tai asks, “What do you expect from psychopath?”

 

Lord Zedd tells Embryo, “Now, we’ll be taking our leave!”

 

Tommy shouts out, weakly, “Where do you think you are going?”

 

Lord Zedd says, “Back home, Tommy! You see, once little Embryo finish his fusion, you are finished! Once the two Earths are fused together, all life on both planets go ‘ka-put’ and you, Rangers, are going with it! That was the deal! We gave him the energy that he needed and he helps us get rid of you, so, our Earth is ours! Once that tin can, Mondo, is out of the way, our home universe’s Earth is ripe for the picking without you, punk Rangers, to stop us!”

 

Rita says, evilly, “Later, losers!” With a flash, Lord Zedd, Rita, Goldar, and Rito vanish as they teleport away.

 

Rocky says, “Should have seen this coming.”

 

Adam says, “We have to…break his connection to our powers…”

 

Jason’s voice comes out on the Zeo Megazord, “We have to do something guys! Pyramids is losing power fast!” Some distance away, Pyramids, the large golden pyramid Zord of the Gold Ranger, is glowing as it loses power.

 

Tommy says, “I don’t know Jason. This guy has tapped into the Morphin Grid itself.” However, Aura goes up into the temporal storm and she starts to glow.

 

On the Aurora, they see this happening and Sailor Saturn asks, “Is that her?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “That’s Aura, Saturn.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, her scanner activated and using her computer as well, “She is using her energies to hold back the space-time fusion for the moment, but she can’t hold it back for long. And once it reaches a certain point, it may not be able to be stopped.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That means that we have to stop it now.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Since Embryo is controlling this, we must take him out.”

 

Kazuto says, “And then we can focus on reversing this fusion.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “But how…?!” Just then Sailor Celestial remembers something and she says, “Oh, wait!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “You got it!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “We already have Valkyrie prepared and ready to go!”

 

Tusk’s voice then shouts out, “Over here!” Everyone looks to see Tusk with Valkyrie, in Flight Mode, working on it in which he says, “I’m going to need your help to adjust Valkyrie.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Yeah, but I bet that the others aren’t going to give us a chance to blow that jerk to kingdom come.”

 

Hilda says, with a smirk, “You let us worry about them.”

 

Rosalie says, with a smile, “Chris and I need to have a ‘talk’.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Okay.”

 

Sailor Star says, “It seems like Ange is handling Salia. It leaves Ersha, Tanya, and Irma.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Leave them to me.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, surprised, “What?!”

 

Sailor Sun says, shaking her head, “No, Sailor Moon. You can reason with Ersha. Star and I can handle Tanya and Irma.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Yes, but we need to work fast. And I plan to go ‘all out’.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, concerned, “Sailor Moon, can you control it? You just transformed into that form just once. It is a transcended power and it is hard to control.”

 

The members of Arzenal members give confused looks and Sailor Moon says, “I don’t have to stay in it for long, Tuxedo Mask-kun. And right now, we need to work fast or a lot of worlds, not just two worlds, are in major trouble.”

 

Sailor Moon rockets outside and Naomi asks, “What does she plan to do?”

 

When Sailor Moon gets a good distance from Aurora, she thinks, taking a deep breath, “Here we go. I hope that doing this won’t cause any more chaos to space-time.”

 

(Gotenks’ first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music starts)

 

Sailor Moon then grunts and groans as she is covered in a silver aura and sparks of energy come from her form as a golden and silver glow comes from her hair.

 

Everyone else sees this and Rosalie asks, confused, “What the heck?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “Here we go!” The whole area starts to shake as Sailor Moon’s power sky-rockets as her transformation continues on and sounds of thunder in which lightning-like bolts of energy come from her form before being engulfed in an ‘explosion’ of light. When the light dies, Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Moon hovers above everyone.

 

The Arzenal members are amazed and Naomi asks, amazed, “Serena?”

 

Rosalie says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Sailor Moon floats back down into the hanger and she says, “I’ll take care of Ersha, Tanya, and Irma! I’ll leave Chris to you!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We’ll be ready as soon as possible!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “I’ll buy as much time as I can and keep ‘Mister Tuner’ busy.”

 

Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon…”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Don’t worry, I’ll be careful.” Sailor Moon floats over, kisses Tuxedo Mask on the lips, and she then rockets off into the distance.

 

Kazuto tells Tuxedo Mask, “She is becoming her own woman.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a nod, “Yes, she is.”

 

(Gotenks’ first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music ended)

 

Hilda says, with an annoyed tone, “Okay, lover boy, it is time to get to work.” Immediately, Hilda, Rosalie, and Naomi, at her insistence, get into their Para-Mail units and take off while Sailor Celestial heads over to Valkyrie with Sailor Mercury, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Pluto prepare to assist Tusk as well as help Sailor Celestial use Valkyrie to fulfill their plan to stop Embryo once and for all.

 

Tusk says, looking outside, “I should be with Ange.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “You are needed here, Tusk.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You are helping Ange by helping me strip Embryo of his so-called ‘immortality’ for good.”

 

Tusk nods his head and he thinks in his mind, as he works with the four Sailor Scouts to make their plan work, “Be careful, Ange. I believe in you. You can do this!”

 

Yolei asks, “So, what do we do?”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, pointing to the city which is now in chaos and wide-spread destruction spreading throughout because of the temporal storm, “We do what we do best.”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Hilda asks, overhearing, “You want to save them?”

 

Sailor Venus says, “It is what we do. Yeah, they did all of you major wrongs and that’s an understatement, but if we leave them to die, then we are no better than them with you or like the mastermind of this.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “They aren’t innocent of anything, but it doesn’t that it is right to leave them die.”

 

Rosalie says, with a sneer, “You, heroes, do what you want.” Soon after, Hilda, Rosalie, and Naomi take off in their Para-Mails while the majority of our heroes and heroines in Aurora prepare to head down into the city to save the lives of the people down there.

 

Sakura asks Naruto, “Naruto…?”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, “I know what you are going to say and Mina and Matt are right. If you act like them, then you are no better than them. I’m not going to be like the asses in the Leaf that turned their backs on my family and my clan as well as the legacy of the First and Second Hokage, believe it.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “I’m with you, Naruto-kun.” Back in the skies over the city, Ange, in Villkiss, and Salia, in Cleopatra, are battling it out.

 

Ange shouts out, “Why do you fight for him so badly? Do you want countless worlds to suffer?”

 

Salia yells out, “It isn’t something that someone like you would understand, Ange! He is all that I have!” On the meanwhile, Ersha, Tanya, and Irma, in their three Ragna-Mails, are watching until Sailor Moon is upon them.

 

Tanya, in her Ragna-Mail Victoria, asks, “Who is that?”

 

Sailor Moon asks, strongly, “Remember me?”

 

Ersha asks, surprised, “Serena?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I’ll give you, girls, one chance: Surrender. Please don’t resist.”

 

Irma, in her Ragna-Mail Eirene, says, “What are you talking about Serena? I don’t care that you are some kind of powerful alien princess, you can’t beat us!”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “Why do they keep wanting to do this the hard way?” Before the three Diamond Rose Knights could do anything, Sailor Moon is upon them in which she throws Ersha and her Ragna-Mail right into the front yard of Misurugi Palace.

 

Tanya and Irma are shocked and Tanya yells out, annoyed, “Why you?!” However, Sailor Moon is on them and with one punch, she destroys the right side of Victoria causing Tanya to scream out as she is sent plummeting onto a nearby roof with a nasty ‘thud’.

 

Irma shouts out, “Tanya!” Irma looks only to see Sailor Moon right in front of her and Sailor Moon rips Eirene in half and Irma yelps as Sailor Moon grabs her by the collar in which she brings her to the ground.

 

Sailor Moon asks Irma, “Want to go a few rounds WITHOUT your Ragna-Mail?” Irma shakes her head, nervously, in which Sailor Moon removes a pistol from Irma’s person before crushing it with her bare hand. On the meanwhile, Raziya gets to a sitting position and Ersha holds her head.

 

Ersha says, while shaking her head, “My words. Such power.” Ersha then witness a powerful lightning bolt hit a certain area of the palace and she yells out, horrified, “No, the children!” As Ersha leaves her Ragna-Mail, Chris, in Theodra, is fighting against Hilda, Rosalie, and Naomi in their Para-Mail.

 

Naomi shouts out, “Chris, please don’t do this!”

 

Chris responds, annoyed, “Shut up, Naomi! You left me to die!”

 

Rosalie shouts out, “We didn’t want to leave you there, Chris!”

 

Chris yells out, angrily, “Shut up! I won’t listen to your lies! Master Embryo is my only friend! He gave me a chance while you left me to die!”

 

Theodra fires on the three of them and Hilda shouts out, “She isn’t going to listen! We need to knock some sense into her!” Naomi, Rosalie, and Hilda fight against Chris with all four of them using their Mecha while Ersha is looking at the destroyed area of the palace with small uniforms all around the place.

 

Ersha says, falling to her knees and horrified, “No, how could this happen? The children…”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Embryo doesn’t give a rat’s ass about them, Ersha.” Ersha turns to face Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon says, “He only used them to control you…to make you do what he wanted. If he really cared about them, he would have put taken them away knowing that this would happen. When the fusion is finished, all life in BOTH worlds will be gone and that means these kids too!”

 

Ersha says, horrified, “No, he wouldn’t…Master Embryo said…!!”

 

Sailor Moon says, seriously, “Only what you wanted to hear! It is just like with Commander Jill!” Ersha’s eyes widen and Sailor Moon says, “That’s right. Commander Jill told us when she was manipulated by Embryo just like you and the others were. Right now, he only cares about what he wants and he doesn’t care what he has to do to get you to do what he wants, but he never cared about these kids. They were ‘imperfections’ that wouldn’t be part of his ‘new world’.”

 

Ersha says, solemnly, “I…” Ersha just nods her head and later on, we are on board the Para-Mail launching deck of the Aurora in which Tanya and Irma are being escorted away in which the members of Arzenal look to see Sailor Moon teleport into Aurora with both Ersha and Raziya.

 

Jasmine says, “Well, look what the cat dragged in.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “She surrendered without a fight, Jasmine.” Sailor Moon asks, looking around, “Where are the others?”

 

Maggie says, with a smile, “Your boyfriend and friends are out there…being heroes.” Outside in the city, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and the others from the Enterprise are helping out in getting people to safety, helping injured in the streets, and so much more.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Good. That’s what we do.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Hey, sis!” Sailor Moon looks to see Sailor Celestial, Sailor Nebula, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Pluto together on Valkyrie in its Flight Mode.

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “We’re ready to bring Embryo down.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Great!” Just then whole of the Aurora shakes and quakes in which she asks, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Aura can’t keep the space-time fusion held back too much longer! Embryo has really tapped in the Zeo Ranger’s power source!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Darn it! Not good!” Soon after, Hilda and Chris, riding on Theodra in Flight Mode with Hilda driving, ride in with Naomi and Rosalie coming in not too far behind.

 

Hilda says, “We’re back!”

 

Sailor Moon says, excitedly, “You did it!”

 

Hilda retorts, with a grin, “No joke, princess!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, annoyed, “So, you are going to call me that too, huh?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s Hilda for you.” But just then Raziya flies up and transforms to Flight Mode to reveal Jill, in a flight suit, flying out of the ship.

 

Naomi asks, surprised, “Commander?”

 

Rosalie asks, “Where does she think she’s going?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a smirk, “To put a bullet in her old boyfriend’s head.” Back with Ange and Salia, the two of them are fighting it out until Jill, in Raziya, comes and rams Cleopatra.

 

Salia asks, “Raziya? Who is piloting it?”

 

Jill responds, “It’s me, Salia.”

 

Salia shouts out, “Alektra!”

 

Jill replies, “I came here to see my old boyfriend.”

 

Salia asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Ange responds, with a sly tone, “Didn’t you know? Embryo is the commander’s former boyfriend.”

 

Salia asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Jill says, slyly, “I had tried to figure out a secret place to meet, but seeing how pathetic you are, I just had to see how fall you had fallen. So, you are really into this ‘Knights of Embryo’ nonsense? Well, it seems like a pair of princesses made sure that your ‘knights’ fell like dominos. Serena has already defeated Tanya and Irma and Ersha has given up. Chris has also got sense knocked into her head.”

 

Salia yells out, angrily, “I’m not like them! I don’t believe a word that you are saying! I am Master Embryo’s knight! I will beat you!”

 

Ange responds, “Give it up already, Salia. He doesn’t care about you. He doesn’t care about anyone other than himself!”

 

Salia shout out, angrily, “I don’t believe you! I have nothing! I wasn’t a princess like you…like them from the other world! I don’t have deity-like powers like Suguha! Or gems with the power to destroy stars or create miracles from thin air like Serena! I was rejected by Villkiss and I was rejected by you, Alektra! Master Embryo gave me strength and love!”

 

Jill says, “You think that you are strong just because you are a Ragna-Mail? Pathetic.”

 

Ange shouts out, “You think that Suguha and Serena are so powerful because of their special powers? Then you are a real fool! That’s not their true strength! Their friends and loved ones told me of their true strength, Salia! It came from their will! Their will to survive! Their will to protect everything and everyone with all of their heart and soul! That’s what makes them stronger…Even stronger than me even I have to admit. And they are WAY stronger than a weakling like you!”

 

Salia yells out, enraged, “Alektra! ANGE!!” Salia and Cleopatra charge in for the attack, but Ange and Jill, in Villkiss and Raziya respectively manage to dodge, the attack and with one attack, Ange manages to disable Cleopatra in which Salia shouts out, “Why? Why?!”

 

Ange says, “I’m nothing like Serena and Suguha, but there is no way that I can lose to a weakling like you have become, Salia.” Just then Ange, Jill, and Salia, in their respective Ragna-Mail, manage to dodge an attack from Embryo and Hysterica. Ange says, with a sneer, “Embryo!”

 

Embryo says, “My, things have taken a turn.”

 

Salia asks, shocked, “Master Embryo, why have you attacked me?”

 

Embryo responds, “My dear Salia, I must punish one that has failed me. You have improperly wielded the power that I have given you. I had such high hopes for you, Salia.”

 

Salia says, shocked, “You…”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Farewell, my dear Salia.” Hysterica unleashes a powerful assault on Cleopatra, but Raziya gets in the way of the attack and gets hit hard causing critical damage.

 

Ange says, surprised, “Commander!”

 

Salia says, shocked, “Alektra!”

 

Jill says, with a weak grunt, “Now, do you see…Embryo’s true face? This is who…he really is…”

 

Salia says, stunned, “You saved me…”

 

Jill says, with a weak tone, “I finally did some good…we are so alike…we could be sisters…since both of us…have the same poor taste in men…” The critically damaged Raziya starts to fall, but Sailor Moon comes in and creates a field around herself and Raziya.

 

Sailor Moon says, “I got her!” Sailor Moon says, “Ange, it’s time!” Just then there is a beam of energy that goes into the air, creates a portal, and within that portal, there looks like to be Arzenal floating around a ‘blue space’ surrounded by many different versions of Earth causing Embryo’s eyes to widen in which he looks to see Sailor Celestial, riding Valkyrie in Flight Mode, and with help from Nebula, Mercury, and Pluto, creating the portal while also being escorted by Tusk riding a pink Para-Mail.

 

Ange asks, surprised, “Arzenal?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “That’s where the ‘real Embryo’ is! Destroy that place with Villkiss’ full power and his ‘immortality’ is gone for good!”

 

Ange says, with a smirk, “Just what I wanted to hear!” Villkiss transforms into Flight Mode and zooms off towards the portal.

 

Embryo yells out, truly fearful, “No!” Before he and his Ragna-Mail could chase after Ange, he is bombard by an assault from massive green dragons along with smaller pink dragons in which they are led by a red Mecha that looks similar to a Ragna-Mail which is being driven by Salamandinay.

 

Salamandinay says, “Now, Ange, it is time to end this.”

 

Ange says, amazed, “You!”

 

Salamandinay says, “We will keep Embryo at bay. It is time for you to end his tyranny once and for all.”

 

Ange says, with a smile, “Thank you.” Ange then propels Villkiss until they are at entrance of the portal, transforms Villkiss into its ‘Destroyer Mode’, and singing a song known as ‘Eternal Story’ causes Villkiss to glow gold before firing its temporal weapons at the alternate Arzenal causing a massive explosion of light.

 

Embryo shouts out, horrified, “NO!!!” After several moments, the light dies down and reveals that Embryo/Hysterica has vanished from where he was, but he then reappears in front of Ange and Villkiss.

 

Sailor Pluto says, “That’s the last one. He, no longer, has his base at that ‘nexus’ and without it, he is just as ‘mortal’ as you and I.”

 

Ange says, with a sneer, “And that means that he is a dead duck!”

 

Embryo says, enraged, “Ange…Ange, you will pay for rejecting my love!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, annoyed, “Love?! You call what you did to Ange, Love?! You have some nerve! You wouldn’t know what true love is if it bit you in the ass, jerk!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “That’s right! I am the defender of Love and Justice and I would know the difference between true love and what you are giving, Embryo! You have no idea of the concept of true love and you will never will! You are a fiend of fiends and now, you are getting the justice that you deserve!”

 

Ange yells out, strongly, “And that means that you are going to die like the worthless filth that you are, you perverted freak!”

 

Embryo shouts out, angrily, “ANGE!!!” Embryo then uses the Eternal Story song to activate the weaponry of his Ragna-Mail and Ange prepares to do the same, but Salia, in Cleopatra, joins her.

 

Ange says, “Salia…”

 

Salia says, “Ange…let me take out this worthless trash that dares to call himself a man.”

 

Ange responds, with a smirk, “Just don’t get in my way!” Ange then sings the Eternal Story song and activates Villkiss’ temporal weaponry, but at the same time, Cleopatra’s weaponry is also activated at the same time.

 

Embryo yells out, stunned, “What?! No!” Hysterica attacks with Villkiss and Cleopatra countering in which their attacks slam into each other, but Villkiss and Cleopatra negate Hysterica’s attacks and head for Embryo/Hysterica, however, a bright light engulfs them both in which they vanish causing Villkiss’ and Cleopatra to head far off into the distance destroying a nearby mountainside instead.

 

Ange asks, confused, “What the?!” Ange looks where the light came from and she sees an Obelisk Force warrior taking out a card from his duel disk attached to his left wrist which has a picture of Hysterica on it.

 

The Obelisk Force member says, with a smirk, “Capture complete.”

 

Ange yells out, “Hey! What do you think that you are doing?!” The Obelisk Force member doesn’t reply, but pushes a button on his duel disk’s touch screen and teleports away.

 

Salia asks, “Who the heck was that?”

 

However, our Sailor Scouts see him and Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “That’s trouble.” Soon after, the Megazords and Zeo Rangers are release from Embryo’s ‘bindings’, but the temporal storm is continuing on.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “The Zords and Rangers are free, but the storm is…”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Uh oh! It must have gotten to the point where it doesn’t need Embryo’s control to continue!”

 

Just then both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial gain imagines in their minds and Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “What was that?” Sailor Celestial looks directly at Aura, who is still fighting back against the space-time fusion.

 

Sailor Nebula asks, “Celestial?” Sailor Celestial doesn’t reply and looks at Sailor Moon, who nods her head.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, “Ange, I need for you and Salia to get the commander back to the Aurora!”

 

Ange and Salia look at Sailor Moon and Ange asks, “What?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “We don’t have time, Ange!”

 

Ange says, plainly, “Fine. I hope that you know what you are doing.”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “You and me both, Ange.” Ange and Salia use their Ragna-Mail to take the critically damaged Raziya into their hands while Salamandinay, in her Mecha, goes over to Sailor Celestial and Valkyrie.

 

Salamandinay says, “Aura has informed me of her plan. You and your sister need to unite your powers to repair the damage before it is too late. My Ryuu-Shin-Ki, Enryugo, will return your Ragna-Mail to the ship that you are carrying them on.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Okay.” Salamandinay’s Mecha takes Valkyrie, in Flight Mode, into its hands in which Sailor Celestial takes off and she asks Sailor Moon, who flies up, “You have enough energy left?”

 

Sailor Moon says, taking a big breath, “Barely.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We’re going to need our full power for this.” Sailor Celestial then growls as she taps into her ‘deeper powers’ causing a rainbow glow to surround her and with a bright flash of rainbow light, Sailor Celestial reappears in her Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.

 

Salamandinay says, amazed, “My words.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “She has gotten better with it.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes, she has.” Both Moon Princesses, in their highest Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fly up and look at each other in which they nod their heads in unison before they close their eyes causing their sigils and broaches to glow before their broaches open up.

 

Celestial Moon Healing Restoration!

 

Both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial send a powerful silver-rainbow beam of energy into the temporal vortex and the next minute or so, they struggle against the vortex.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Sailor Moon! Sailor Celestial!”


Sailor Nebula yells out, “You can do it!”

 

On the ground, our heroes and heroines helping out with civilians also look up to see this and Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “You can do this, Serena! Believe as you have believed in yourself before! You have beaten the odds before and I know with Sailor Celestial as well as our hope and support, the two of you can stop this madness!” Plenty of the others feel the same way and both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial can feel that faith and belief through their hearts.

 

Aaron’s voice says in Sailor Celestial’s mind, “Do you feel this Suguha?”

 

Diabel’s voice booms, “Feel their hope! Feel their strength!”

 

Sachi’s shouts out, “Believe, Suguha! You and Serena need to believe!” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial roar out as they unleash more power in which the temporal storm gets weaker and weaker before it vanishes completely.

 

Sailor Nebula says, excitedly, “They did it!”

 

On board the Aurora, Rosalie says, awe-struck, “Whoa.”

 

Hiyori thinks in her mind, with a smile, “I knew that you and Serena-sama could do it, Suguha.”


Maggie says, awe-struck, “They are really not of this world.”

 

Hilda asks, sarcastically, “Princesses or goddesses?”

 

Jasmine says, with a plain tone, “In my mind, that’s actually a good question.”

 

Back with Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, the two of them are breathing heavily and Sailor Moon says, weakly, “We did it…We did…” Sailor Moon then transforms back into her ‘regular’ Valkyrie form and falls into unconsciousness causing her to fall from the sky in which Sailor Celestial tries to catch her, but her energy leaves her, reverts back into a regular Valkyrie Sailor Scout, and also falls into unconsciousness as well causing her to fall from the sky, but the two of them are caught by Sailor Sun for Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxy for Sailor Celestial.

 

Sailor Sun says, “We got you.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “It’s okay.” Sailor Galaxy says, with a smile, “They did it.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Yeah, they did.” The two of them then start to lower themselves to the ground with the two currently unconscious Moon Princesses, but both of them had smiles on their faces.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, the Obelisk Force member hands over the card that Embryo and his Ragna-Mail have been sealed into over to a man that looks like a middle-aged balding African-American male in a violet military style uniform.

 

The Obelisk Force member says, “The capture of Embryo has been successful, Professor.”

 

The man responds, with a nod and plain tone, “You have done well. I thank you.”

 

The Obelisk Force member responds, “I live for your dream of utopia, Professor.” The man nods his head and the Obelisk Force member leaves the room.

 

The man, the Professor, head of Academia, sighs and he says, looking at the card, “I hate to be anything like a man like you, but it is necessary in order to reverse my sins. You will provide Arc-Five the final knowledge needed to restore what that demoness has taken.” The Professor then looks over to a desk and looks at a picture which seems to show a younger version of myself in a scientist outfit with four people in which two of them look a lot like Suguha and Serena. He then says, “That witch…I don’t know how she has done it…But she will have you…She will never use you, two, along with Ray and Pandora. I don’t know what you are planning Kayaba and I can’t believe after all you did to them, you are still doing such thing, but you will not get away with it. I will restore what you and I along with that witch have destroyed and retaken what was taken from me.”

 

End of Chapter 55

 

Well, things are building to a climax, aren’t they? It seems like the ‘Fusion Dimension’ will make its next move, huh? Well, you are going to have to wait and see by reading to find out what’s going to happen next. There are plenty of surprises to come, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!