Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Dark Fusion World ( Chapter 61 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, we are in the next and hopefully, FINAL arc of the story. I call this arc the ‘Final Hearts’ arc and you already get the idea on why I call this arc by that name. This final arc might be a bit longer than the other arcs because of all the ‘material’ that I have to put in and this is to be the finisher for this story, everyone. Hopefully, we can put this story to bed and fill in any gaps that this story has caused. Now, one more time, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 61: Dark Fusion World

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Within the fortress-like walls of Academia, Serene, Serenity, and Rebecca are over a group of downed Obelisk Force members.

 

Serenity tells Serene, “Man, girl! You really know how to fight!”

 

Serene says, with a sly smirk, “Unlike certain Sailor Moons, I know how to take care of business.”

 

Serenity asks, with an annoyed look and tone, “And what’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Rebecca says, “Don’t you, Meatball Heads, believes that getting these prisoners freed before they become test subjects for the sick Doktor and even sicker Frankinveil is a good idea? Let’s move it!” Rebecca heads off in which Serene and Serenity look at each other before moving on.

 

Serenity says, “Wish that I could use my powers.”

 

Serene says, “Until we get rid of the dampening field around Academia, your deck and duel disks will be your best weapons.”

 

Serenity says, “If we can get them back.”

 

Rebecca says, “It won’t be easy as I said.”

 

Serene says, “We’re going to need to take out the main power.”

 

Serenity asks, “Why?”

 

Rebecca says, with a grin, “Once they switch to the backup power systems, I can hack ‘certain systems’ and not only get access to where your decks and duel disks are being kept, but we can get rid of the dampeners.”

 

Serenity says, plainly, “Oh.”

 

Serene says, “Let’s move.”

 

Rebecca nods her head and Serenity asks, “How could they have developed such tech?”

 

Serene responds, plainly, “How do you think?”

 

Rebecca says, “They have experience with Serene and the Scouts of our dimension.”

 

Serenity asks, “You know, where are your Scouts?”

 

Serene flinches and Rebecca says, with a snarl, “They are being used…as a power source.”

 

Serenity asks, shocked, “Power source?”

 

Serene says, with a snarl, “Yes. Don’t say anything.” Serene gives a glare that says ‘don’t try me’ and Serenity decides not to ask any further since she gets the look that her Fusion Dimension counterpart has on her face.

 

Rebecca says, “We will rescue them. By bringing you here, they are going to put mud on their face.”

 

Serene says, with a grin, “And a real kick to their fat rear ends.” Serenity gives a giggle as her Fusion Dimension counterpart and her friend head off to do what they planned to do.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, In orbit around the planet

 

In orbit around the Fusion Dimension’s Earth, the USS Enterprise orbits the planet and we find our heroes and heroines and all of the friends/allies assembled together within a cargo bay in the ship and looking a holographic screen displaying images of Academia along with maps and schematics as well.

 

Washu says, “Not only this place is shield against transported of any kind, but it has a dampening field to negate those with ‘special powers’ especially those with your kind of powers.”

 

When Washu looks at the Sailor Scouts, Amara says, “Most likely, it is based on experience from this world’s Sailor Scouts.”

 

Kotone tells Serena, “Not that I mention it, yours and Suguha’s counterparts never told us what happened with any other versions of you guys.”

 

Washu says, a bit nervously, “I may have an idea on what happened to this world’s Sailor Scouts.”

 

Everyone looks at Washu and Tai asks, “What’s up?”

 

Washu says, “The energies that run the dampening field are similar to energies used by Sailor Scouts.”

 

There are looks of shock and Sora (M) asks, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Kazuto says, “It means…”

 

Asuna says, interrupting in a horrified tone, “You don’t mean…!”

 

TK says, his eyes narrowing, “That ass…”

 

Palmon asks, curiously, “What does it mean?”

 

Amara says, with a sneer, “It means that the versions of us in this world are being used as nothing more than a ‘power source’.”

 

Kairi asks, shocked, “A power source?”

 

Uzume says, punching her hands together, “That’s sick!”

 

Uni says, with a nod, “I’ll say.”

 

Ram yells out, “Well, once we get there, we’re going to show them why you don’t make people into power sources and seal people into cards!”

 

Rom says, with a nod, “Y-Yeah.”

 

Neptune says, with a nod, “That’s right! We’re going to Nep them up!”

 

Blanc says, “We can’t just go blindly charging in and plus, there are certain things that we need to know.”

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “About what?”

 

Noire says, with a sigh, “You can be so dense, Neptune. We need to gather as much information about that place and situation.”

 

Darien asks Washu, “Can you get anything?”

 

Washu says, “While most scans have been ‘gummed up’, I did manage to detect two energy signatures similar to our Moon Princess and three more like her younger sisters.”

 

Kazuto says, “That means…”

 

Washu says, “Yeah, two of the Sailor Moons and three of the Sailor Celestials have been indeed captured.”

 

Lita asks, curiously, “Wait! Just THREE?”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “You got it. Our Sailor Celestial isn’t in there.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “That means that she is okay.”

 

Serena and Kazuto think in unison, “Thank goodness.”

& nbsp;

Washu says, with a grin, “I’ve also detected that those two Sailor Moons are on the move within that place.”

 

Mina asks, curiously, “On the move?”

 

Washu says, with a smirk, “They have someone with them and I don’t detect any ‘corruption’ in them. Most likely, they have broken free and they are causing a ruckus since they are in the dungeons and letting loose prisoners of Academia.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Ooh, like a spy game or something!”

 

Nepgear says, with a smile, “Oh, Neptune…”

 

Amara says, seriously, “They may be free, but that dampening field renders her and Synchro Dimension’s Sailor Moon practically powerless. I’m not saying that they are helpless, but they are going to have more trouble on their hands.”

 

Trista says, “True, but I think for the moment that they have the element of surprise.”

 

Washu says, “Based on what I scanned, at the time that I scanned that place, the two of them just escaped and they could be causing chaos.”

 

Kazuto asks Washu, “Where is Sugu?”

 

The holographic screen changes to the Venice-like city and Washu says, “I scanned around and I found hers, Naruto’s, Sakura’s, Hinata’s, and Hiyori’s ‘signals’ coming from the city.”

 

Keiko asks, “Does that mean that she is okay?”

 

Washu says, “I can’t be sure. There is a lot of people with her.”

 

Kotone asks, “A lot of people?”

 

Washu responds, with a nod, “Yep. However, I can’t say that they are good guys or bad guys.”

 

Kazuto and Serena start to take their leave and Raye says, “Hold on, Meatball Head!”

 

Serena retorts, “And why should I Pyro?”

 

Lita says, “We don’t know what we are getting into.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “We jump into a situation where we don’t know what’s going on and we might make the situation worse.”

 

Asuna tells Kazuto, “I know that you are worried about Suguha-chan, Kirito-kun. If it was my big brother that was in trouble, I would be as worried as you are.”

 

Kazuto says, “I know, Asuna. However, I can’t help to worry about her since she has been through as much as we have if not more so.”

 

Tai says, “We know that Kazuto. I’m just as worried for Davis and Kari even though I’m not showing it.”

 

Matt says, “No kidding, Tai. I’m amazed that you look this calm.”

 

Tai responds, with a serious expression, “Trust me. It is taking a lot of look this calm.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “I’ll bet, Tai.”

 

Darien says, “However, right now, since we know where Suguha, Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, and Hiyori, I think that it is best that we get to them first before Academia does. At this time, we can’t help Serena’s counterparts from this world or the Synchro Dimension.”

 

Washu says, “Hopefully, they will knock out that dampener and get you inside.”

 

Riku says, “You should keep an eye on that while we go down to find Suguha and the others.”

 

Washu says, “Well, there is something else.”

 

Everyone looks at Washu and Tenchi asks, “What is it, Washu?”

 

Washu responds, a bit nervously, “In the recent scans, there was a ‘temporal disturbance’ on the planet.”

 

TK asks, curiously, “A disturbance?”

 

Kazuto asks, his eyes narrowing, “A gateway?”

 

Washu replies, with a nod, “Yeah, exactly.”

 

Kairi asks, curiously, “From where?”

 

Washu responds, “I’m not sure, but I did identify the ‘energy signature’ of whoever came through before they manage to cloak themselves.”

 

Amara asks, curiously, “Cloak themselves?”

 

Minato says, “Plenty of beings that we know have the ability to block themselves from being detected from technology through various means.”

 

Tai says, “However, it doesn’t usually mean a good thing.”

 

Riku asks, curiously, “Who is it?”

 

Washu responds, pushing a few buttons on a holographic keyboard, “Well…” When a holographic screen appears, plenty of eyes widen when they see who was on the screen and immediately, Kazuto and Serena race off into the distance.

 

Darien says, “Serena!”


Asuna says, around the same time, “Kirito-kun!” Immediately, Darien and Asuna run after their ‘soulmates’ when they run out of the cargo bay.

 

Rika says, slapping herself on the forehead, “Oh, boy.”

 

Lita says, “Can’t exactly blame them.”

 

Tai says, “No kidding, Lita. That piece of work has been constantly reopening their wounds along with Suguha’s wounds ever since he or she was created.” The others look at the screen to show a picture of Ermac and plenty of the others know what the entity created from the lost souls of SAO has done to them ever since they first met.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back down on the planet, we are inside of the anti-Academia resistance movement where Rei is meeting with a group of members and they are discussing something.

 

Rei asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”

 

One member says, with a nod, “We got the signal.”

 

Rei says, with a sigh, “That’s good news.”

 

Another one says, “It doesn’t mean that Serene is out of the woods yet, Rei.”

 

Rei says, “I know. With that dampening field, she is completely powerless and due to the other defenses, none can teleport into Academia. You have to go through the front door and you know how tough that is.” The other members nod their heads in agreement and they continue to discuss their plans. On the meanwhile, we head into the room where Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Suguha, and Hiyori are sleeping in which we find ourselves within the ‘mindscape’ of Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha in their ‘shared dream’ or something like that. Naruto is dressed a lot like Pharaoh Atem in Ancient Egypt and Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha are wearing different colored belly dancer outfits with Sakura’s being pink, Hinata’s being violet/Egyptian Blue in color, and Suguha’s outfit is green.

 

Suguha says, annoyed and blushing a bit, “Why do I have to wear this? This is annoying.”

 

Sakura says, with a sly smirk, “I don’t know. It makes look good.”

 

Suguha retorts, annoyed, “You have got to be kidding, Sakura.”

 

Just then a darker version of Suguha’s voice says, “I don’t know. It seems good on someone like you.” Everyone whips their voice to see Dark Suguha right in front of them.

 

Suguha says, “You again.”

 

Dark Suguha responds, “That’s right. As long as you exist, I exist. Do you really think that you could escape me?”

 

Suguha looks at her right hand, sees the ‘black stain’ on it, and she responds, “Not really.”

 

Dark Suguha tells her, “Maybe you have finally accepted your fate…and your darkness.”

 

Suguha responds, “I may have accepting the darkness, but that doesn’t mean that my fate has been written and you are a part of it.”

 

Dark Suguha frowns and she says, “I see that you need to be taught another lesson.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “I think not.” Before anyone could say anything about the voice, a ‘shadow’ appears around Dark Suguha and ‘shadow arms’ come out of the ‘shadow’ in which they wrap around Dark Suguha.

 

Dark Suguha asks, surprised, “What? What is this?!” Before she could say or do anything, Dark Suguha yelps as she is dragged into the ‘shadow’ which vanishes.

 

After a few awkward seconds, Hinata asks, “What was that?”

 

The female voice booms says, “Let’s just say that I put her in a timeout, Hinata.”

 

Suguha asks, “Who are you?”

 

The female voice responds, “I’m not surprised that you don’t know, but I’ve always been here, Suguha.”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

The female voice says, “I’ve always been…as long as that ‘maliciousness’, as you call it, has been in here. Both of us have been sealed in you since your birth, Suguha.”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “Wait! Since I was born?”

 

The female voice says, “I should say reborn as Suguha Kirigaya. However, I exist in you and all of your counterparts. That ‘maliciousness’ is a corrupted soul which has broken into parts…Four parts to be exact and it is split between you and your counterparts. Like me, the ‘core’ of that corrupted soul is in you. We exist in your very essence even though we weren’t part of your being in the first place.”

 

Suguha asks, “Translation?”

 

Sakura says, “It is just like Naruto.” Everyone looks at Sakura and she says, “Naruto is the ‘container’ of the Nine-Tailed Fox, one of the nine Biju and the Biju are ‘energy beings’ that take physical form. The Biju can be sealed in things and people being they are pure energy. Essence is also a form of energy and you have the essence of this…being and that ‘malice’ sealed in you.”

 

The female voice says, “Correct. However, the ‘seal’ was broken when Suguha played the Seal of Orichalcos causing the darkness of the corrupted soul to start to infect her. You have seen those actions before…Like the birth of Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon.”

 

The memory of Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon comes to mind and Hinata asks, “But wait! Didn’t…?”

 

The female voice says, “The ‘malice’ with Serena is another corrupted soul that’s linked to the one with Suguha and her counterparts awoken by the pain and suffering that she went through during Sword Art Online. However, the two corrupted souls are two sides of the same coin and they are forever linked with the darkness to come.”

 

Hinata asks, “Darkness?”

 

The female voice responds, “The Supreme Dragon King…” Suguha then yelps as an image of fiendish dragon that came from her shadow fill her mind.

 

Naruto asks, concerned, “Suguha-chan?”

 

The female voice replies, “Don’t have…much time…beware…beware of…them…beware of…of Zarc…”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Zarc?”

 

The image of the fiendish dragon dominates her mind and the female voice says, “Zarc is…is returning…stop the Professor…please stop him…his plans…will threaten all worlds…and revive Zarc…you must…” However, the female voice cuts out and Suguha breathes a sigh of relief as the image leaves her mind.

 

Naruto asks Suguha, “Are you okay?”

 

Suguha responds, with a weak nod, “I’ll be fine.”

 

Sakura asks, “Supreme Dragon King? Zarc?”

 

Suguha replies, “A nightmare. A nightmare that we have to stop.”

 

Hinata asks Suguha, “Do you know what it is Suguha?”

 

Suguha responds, “Not fully, but what I do know is that it isn’t WHAT that the danger, it is WHO. We’ve got to stop that nutjob Professor and for good.” Just then a golden and crimson light comes from the distance.

 

Sakura asks, “Now what?”

 

Suguha says, plainly, “Let’s find out.” Suguha forges ahead and Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata follow her towards the golden and crimson light.

 

(Elsewhere; Later on)

 

Elsewhere on this Earth, we are on a hill overlooking the vast city where we find Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, the CPUs, Compa, Naruto’s parents, and our heroes and heroines from the Standard Dimension from Earth are looking down at the city that’s similar to Venice.

 

Goofy says, “Gwarsh. It is pretty.”

 

King Mickey says, with a nod, “Yes, it is.”

 

Nepgear says, “It is beautiful.”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “There are so much water.”

 

Mina says, amazed, “It looks like Venice.”

 

Hotaru says, nodding her head, “I agree, Mina-chan.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “I have to agree that it is pretty.”

 

Uzume asks, “Are we sure that they are here?”

 

Ami says, looking at her computer, “Based on the data from Washu, they are at a location within the city that’s hidden away.”

 

Donald asks, “Hidden away?”

 

Kazuto asks, “Didn’t our counterparts from the Fusion Dimension mention that they had a resistance movement here?”

 

Kotone says, “I think so, Kazuto.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “Do you think that Suguha and the others were found by this resistance movement Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, “It seems that way based on what we got from Washu, Asuna. However…”

 

Amara says, interrupting, “We can’t be sure that they haven’t been infiltrated. That’s the greatest threat to an organization like that: Spies from the ‘government’.”

 

Noire says, “Based on how this world works, I wouldn’t call this Academia a government.”

 

Uni says, “Noire is right! It is a government’s job to help and do what’s best for the people! They are doing what they want for themselves and making themselves sound in the right.”

 

Nepgear asks, “Do you think that the majority of the people realize that?”

 

Vert says, with a nod of understanding, “It could be that they are under the ‘influence’ of propaganda.”

 

Amara says, “And that’s why we can’t trust anyone that we see. It isn’t because they are ‘bad guys’, but they may believe that they are in the right and we are in the wrong.”

 

Riku says, “I have to agree with Amara. We are going to need to take this carefully.”

 

Darien says, “We should send a ‘scout team’ first.”

 

King Mickey says, “Good idea, Darien.”

 

Minato says, “Kushina and I should go. Our son is out there and we are shinobi after all.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I have to agree.” Kazuto tells Serena, “Sis, I’m going to have to say that Darien has to go too. ‘Stealth operations’ are also his thing too.”

 

Darien tells Serena, “I agree with Kazuto.”

 

Mina says, annoyed, “Hey! What do I look like? Chopped liver? I was a Sailor Scout before any of you. Have you forgotten that I was Sailor V? I can do this kind of thing!”

 

Lita says, with a nervous smile, “We know that Mina-chan. However, we think that after being ‘out in the open’ for so long, you might have become a bit ‘rusty’.”

 

Mina yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Riku says, “I think that it should be just Minato, Kushina, and Darien. The smaller the team, the better.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “Are you sure, Riku?”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “I think so.”

 

Serena tells Darien, “Be careful, Darien-kun.”

 

Darien responds, with a warm smile, “Always, Meatball Head.” Darien then transforms into Tuxedo Mask and heads off with Minato and Kushina into the city, leaping through the rooftops of the city, and moving in classic shinobi fashion of speed and stealth.

 

Blanc says, plainly, “Not bad.”

 

Rom says, with a nod, “Y-Yeah.”

 

Compa asks, “So, what do we do now?”

 

Asuna says, “All we can do is wait, Compa.” Our group wait in their ‘outpost’ outside of the Venice-like city as they wait for Tuxedo Mask and Naruto’s parents, but unknown to them, some distance away, a ‘dark portal’ seems to be opening as ‘dark smoke’ comes from the gateway and a pair of sinister eyes come from the gateway.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Returning to Academia, the Professor is looking over something when an alarm goes off.

 

He pushes a button and he says, as an Academia staff member appears on the screen, “Why is the alarm going off? Report!”

 

The staff member says, nervously, “P-Professor-sama, they…They have escaped!”

 

Professor asks, curiously, “They?” Professor’s eyes widen and he yells out, “Alert! I want our Sailor Moon and the Synchro Dimension Sailor Moon captured, but NOT carded!”

 

The staff member asks, “Sir?”

 

Professor asks, with a deadly serious tone, “Did I stutter?”

 

The staff member replies, a bit nervously, “No, Professor-sama.”

 

Professor says, seriously, “I need guards at the power dampener and transport disruption field systems! They are going to target those!”

 

The staff member responds, “Understood!” Just then, however, there is a massive explosion that shakes the whole of Academia.

 

Professor asks, surprised, “What was that?”

 

The staff member replies, working on a holographic keyboard, “Unknown, I…” The staff member then says, “They’ve hit the armory! They are in the section for confidential materials, Professor-sama!”

 

Professor yells out, in a very serious tone, “Stop them now!”

 

(A short time later on; Elsewhere)

 

Within the hallways of Academia, Serene and Serenity, both of whom armed with Star Trek style phaser rifles, use them to knock three Obelisk Force as they, along with Rebecca, continue their ‘run and gun’ style in which both Serene and Serenity shown that they have retrieved their deck and duel disks.

 

Serenity says, “Well, this is…something.”

 

Serene asks, sarcastically, “Really?”

 

Rebecca says, “In here.” Rebecca points to a door and the two of them look at each other before they burst into some kind of technical lab where they knocked out a group of Academia staff members examining Serenity’s Duel Runner.

 

When they are done, Serenity runs over to her Duel Runner while Serene disables and barricades the door in which Serene asks, “Well?”

 

Serenity responds, with a smile, “It’s good.”

 

Rebecca asks, “Then what are we waiting for?”

 

Serenity replies, with a grin, “Nothing!” Serenity attaches her duel disk to her Duel Runner and activates it in which she leaps onto her Duel Runner.

 

Serene says, with a plain tone, “It is about time!” Immediately, Rebecca and Serene join Serenity onto Serenity’s Duel Runner which proves to be a tight fit to say the least.

 

Serenity says, “This wasn’t made for three!”

 

Serene says, “As they say: Shut up and drive!” Serenity races off with Rebecca and Serene hanging on in which the door is blown in with Obelisk Force members running in only to leap aside as Serenity, Serene, and Rebecca, on Serenity’s Duel Runner, barrels off.

 

Serenity yells out, “Excuse me! Coming through!”

 

Serene asks, plainly, “Seriously?” Serenity, Rebecca, and Serene race off on Serenity’s Duel Runner through the hallways of Academia.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back within the Venice-like city, we return to the base of Serene’s anti-Academia resistance group where we find Suguha, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura slowly waking up in which they see Hiyori looking at them.

 

Suguha asks Hiyori, “Hiyori?”

 

Hiyori says, “You are awake.”

 

Sakura says, curiously, “Yeah…”

 

Hiyori says, with a nervous smile, “When I woke up, you were sweating a lot.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “We were?”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “Yes, you were.”

 

Sakura says, with a winch, “No wonder I’m starting to feel sticky.”

 

Suguha asks, looking around and her ‘danger sense’ starting to go off, “Doesn’t anything feel strange?”

 

Hinata asks Suguha, “What do you mean?”

 

Naruto says, his ‘negative emotion senses’ also going off, “I think that Suguha-chan might have a point.”

 

Sakura asks Suguha and Naruto, concerned, “Hold on! Is your ‘senses’ going off?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Not big time, but I’m getting a ‘bad feeling’.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Ditto.”

 

Sakura says, “That’s not a good sign.” Hinata uses her Byakugan to see outside of her room, but she is shocked to see that she is unable to see outside of the room with what darkness the only thing that she can see.

 

Hinata says, “I can’t see outside of this room with my Byakugan.”

 

Everyone looks at Hinata in surprise and Naruto asks, “You can’t Hinata-chan?”

 

Hinata responds, shaking her head, “No, I can’t. I see only…darkness.”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “Uh oh.”

 

Suguha, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura leap to their feet and Suguha tells Hiyori, “Hiyori, get behind us.”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “Okay.” Hiyori gets behind Suguha and Hinata in which both of them transform into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy in which Sailor Celestial uses her Force powers to open the door causing a massive amount of ‘darkness’ just floods into the room.

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Get back!” Sailor Celestial then creates a shield that protects them from the mass of ‘darkness’.

 

Sakura asks, “What is this?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I don’t know, but I’m sure that it isn’t pleasant!” Sailor Celestial grunts out and she says, “It’s also pretty tough…I’m having a hard time maintaining my field…!!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Let me help!” Sailor Galaxy uses her own power to enhance the force-field, but she has a hard time holding it for some reason. Sailor Galaxy thinks in her mind, straining, “It is hard to hold this…this ‘darkness’ back. What is it? Suguha doesn’t have time to transform into Valhallan Valkyrie form.” The shield starts to slowly crack and Sailor Galaxy thinks in her mind, in a determined tone, “No, I won’t let this happen. I will…I will protect everyone!” Just then a green and violet light comes from Sailor Galaxy and everyone covers their eyes as the green and violet light burst out of the force-field dome causing the ‘darkness’ to be dispelled immediately.

 

When the light fades away enough, everyone looks at Sailor Galaxy and Hiyori asks, confused, “What happened?” Sailor Celestial, Sakura, and Naruto look to see Sailor Galaxy with her Green Lantern and Star Sapphire rings on her hands.

 

Sakura says, “Her rings!”

 

Hiyori asks, curiously, “Rings?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Hiyori, “Have you heard of the American heroes known as Green Lantern and Star Sapphire?” Soon after, Sailor Celestial explains about the Green Lantern and Star Sapphires among other things.

 

Hiyori says, amazed, “Oh, wow. That’s incredible.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Yeah. I’ve also got Lantern energy in me: The ‘red’ kind.”

 

Sakura says, “Well, we can’t focus on that right now.”

 

Naruto says, “Right. We need to find out what’s going on.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Right.” They lower the force-field and they rush outside to find everyone down on the ground in which they are unconscious.

 

Hiyori asks, concerned, “What happened to them?”

 

Sailor Celestial’s ‘danger sense’ goes off and she responds, seemly to no one, “Maybe we should ask them!” Sailor Celestial draws her swords and points to no one than Menma, RTN Hinata, and RTN Sakura.

 

Naruto yells out, surprised, “You!”

 

Menma responds, “Yes, genius, me.”

 

Hiyori looks between Menma and Naruto and Hiyori asks, “But how…?”

 

Naruto asks Hiyori, “Remember ‘Road to Ninja’?”

 

Hiyori asks, realizing, “Wait! But wasn’t that…?”

 

Menma responds, with a smirk, “And yet, we’re here.”

 

Sakura asks, “What do you want this?”

 

RTN Hinata retorts, “What do you think pinky?”

 

Naruto asks, with a sneer, “Didn’t you learn your lesson last time?”

 

Menma says, with a smirk, “Oh, I did.” Menma says, pointing to everyone in the room, “And I’ve learned that you won’t be able help yourselves in holding back against poor innocent victims.” Menma snaps his fingers and the resistance member get to their feet like zombies in which Naruto, Hiyori, Sakura, and our two Sailor Scouts gasp to see all of them have blank eyes.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “Coward!”

 

RTN Hinata says, with a smirk, “Sticks and stones, bitch.”

 

Naruto says, with a sneer, “You, dirty…!!”

 

Menma says, with a wicked smile, “That’s how we play the game, bro.”

 

Sakura yells out, angrily, “These are people’s lives, you jerk!”

 

Menma says, with a nod, “True. And I know that since they are ‘good people’, you won’t hurt them since they are our puppets.” As the entranced resistance members walk towards them, Naruto, Sakura, Hiyori, and our two Sailor Scouts step back.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “What can we do? We can’t hurt them!”

 

Sakura says, “We’ve got to break them from whatever mind control that they are under!”

 

Naruto asks, “Is it some kind of Genjutsu?”

 

Sailor Galaxy activates her Byakugan and she says, “No! It isn’t a Genjutsu!”

 

RTN Hinata asks, sarcastically, “Genjutsu? Really?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Sakura, “Any ideas?”

 

Sakura responds, “I’m open to suggestions.” As Naruto and the four girls continue to back away, Menma and his two female lovers look on knowing that they have the upper hand.

 

(Outside of the city; on the meanwhile)

 

However, Naruto and his group aren’t the only one with troubles, we head just outside of the city to find a huge flock of Harpy Ladies attacking our group outside of the Venice-like city. However, one group of them was shocked into ashes by Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter and others were cut to ribbons by Valkyrie Sailor Uranus.

 

Keiko says, “There is so many of them.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Saturn says, “Everyone keep your heads down.”

 

Rika says, “Don’t worry. We’ve still got our Dresspheres.”

 

Kazuto says, “We know, Rika, but let’s keep them as a last resort.”

 

Rika asks, curiously, “Why? We aren’t in our world. Why shouldn’t we use them?”

 

Kotone says, nervously, “I don’t think that this is…” Kotone yelps as she ducks from another Harpy Lady and this one is driven off by Valkyrie Sailor Star with a powerful Linear.”

 

Valk yrie Sailor Star asks, “Are you okay, Kotone?”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “Yes, I am.” Valkyrie Sailor Orion uses her bow and sniping skills to take down one airborne target after another.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Pluto says, “This place is definitely close to the realms of the Duel Monsters including the Shadow Realm.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Why is that?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I’m not sure, Firefly. I can tell that the barriers are quite thin here than in our world.” Valkyrie Sailor Venus uses her energy chains to knock down about one dozen more.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, “Okay, time to end this nonsense.” Valkyrie Sailor Mars then summons a massive fiery phoenix that vaporizes the whole of the rest of the Harpy flock.

 

Tai says, plainly, “Nice.”

 

Matt says, sarcastically, “Yeah, nice enough to attract the attention of the whole city down there.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, plainly, “Like Harpies didn’t?”

 

Riku says, “Right now. We had better move to another position and fast.”

 

King Mickey says, “Yep. We’re going to be having company and soon.”

 

Yolei says, “No kidding.”

 

Hawkmon says, “I believe that we had ‘better get our butts in gear’ as they say.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “I agree.”

 

Uni says, “This place just gets weirder and weirder.”

 

Nepgear says, with a nervous smile, “I don’t think that they would consider our world ‘normal’, Uni.” Soon enough, our group heads off to find a new ‘hiding spot’ not realizing that they are being watched by something or someone that’s not ‘setting off’ Sailor Moon’s ‘danger senses’ or can’t be sensed by those of our group with ‘sensory abilities’.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Back within Academia, the Professor is walking through a commander center of sorts that’s being worked with by a group of Academia members.

 

Professor asks, “The latest?”

 

One of the members says, nervously, “The Synchro Dimension Sailor Moon has recovered her Duel Runner and they are…just all over the place, sir.”

 

Professor says, with a sigh, “It shouldn’t be too surprising.”

 

Another member then says, their eyes widening, “Sir, there has been an unauthorized dimensional gateway.”

 

Professor asks, “Here?”

 

The Academia that just spoke responds, shaking their head, “Y-Yes, sir. But I don’t know how it is possible. Our fields…”

 

Professor says, “Allow me.” The Academia member moves aside as the Professor types on the keyboard in front of their screen in which he says, “No. There is no mistake. Someone managed to break through the fields that prevents dimensional gateways from being open here.” Plenty of the Academia members are shocked and Professor says, “That shouldn’t be possible with the defenses that I have set up. Unless…”

 

The Academia member asks, “Professor?”

 

Professor says, “Just an idea. See if you can get a lock on the intruder.”

 

The Academia member responds, “Yes, Professor, sir.” The Professor then heads out of the room leaving the Academia members confused on what their leader is thinking, but they carry out his orders none the less.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back with our Celestial Moon Princess, Hiyori, and our three ninjas, they are backing away from the resistance members walking towards them like zombies in a horror flick due them being under the control of Menma and the RTN versions of Sakura and Hinata.

 

Hiyori asks, “What can we do?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s a good question. We can’t hurt these people.”

 

Naruto says, “Try telling them that, Suguha-chan.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “Don’t they look like they are sleepwalking?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah, they do Hinata-chan! Maybe you can wake them up! Use your rings to create a bucket of water or something.”

 

RTN Hinata says, with a smirk, “Not going to happen.”

 

Just then Sailor Galaxy’s Green Lantern and Star Sapphire rings ‘blink out’ and Sailor Galaxy asks, shocked, “My rings?”

 

Menma says, with a smirk while holding out a device, “A special device to cut off devices that use the Emotional Light Spectrum from their source. Namely, your rings are now useless again.”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh, “So much for that idea.”

 

RTN Hinata says, with a sly grin, “And it is going to get worse for you pinky.”

 

Sakura asks, “And what’s that supposed to mean?” As if to answer Sakura’s question, she, Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Celestial, and Naruto are tackled by a mind controlled Rei and other resistance member in which all four of them fall to my knees.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a groan, “My power…”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, weakly, “I feel…weak…”

 

Naruto says, “Must be some kind of jutsu…spell…or seal…”

 

Menma says, “All of the above actually. A powerful combo that will negate your powers.”

 

Hiyori says, “Oh no!”

 

RTN Sakura says, “I wouldn’t think about it.” Just then the mind controlled Rei and resistance member take out kunais and put them to the necks of their captives.

 

Hiyori says, “No!”

 

RTN Hinata says, “Don’t get screaming your head off girly. You get a chance to help them.”

 

Hiyori asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “To finish what we started without interruptions.”  Everyone looks to see Gwen walking up to them.

 

Hiyori says, shocked, “Gwen.”

 

Gwen gives a wicked smirk and she says, holding up her duel disk with a dueling deck inside, “No princess to save your butt this time.”

 

RTN Hinata says, “We’ll make it short: You duel her or your friends pay the price.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “You wouldn’t dare!”

 

Menma says, with a grin, “With you, no. With them…” The kunai at the necks of Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy draw closer.

 

Sailor Celestial and Hiyori yell out in unison, “No!”

 

RTN Hinata asks, with a sly smirk, “Get the ‘point’?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a growl, “You are a real riot.”

 

RTN Sakura throws Hiyori a silver-blue version of the duel disk that Serena/Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial use and RTN Sakura says, when Hiyori catches it, “Here you go.”

 

Hiyori looks at the duel disk, she attaches it to her left wrist, and she says, putting on the duel disk, “I won’t let my friends get hurt.” Hiyori puts her dueling deck into her duel disk and the two of them activate their duel disks in which the blades containing their Monster and Pendulum Card Zones appear, their duel disks’ touch screen display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and after their decks are shuffled, both duelists draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Hiyori and Gwen say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Hiyori: 4000

Gwen: 4000

 

Gwen says, drawing a card, “There is no saving you now, Hiyori.” When Gwen looks at the card in her hand, she gives an evil smile and she says, “Especially with this card.”

 

Hiyori gives a confused look and Sailor Galaxy asks, “What does she mean?”

 

Sakura responds, “You got me.”

 

Sailor Celestial gets a ‘chill’ down her spine and Hiyori says, “Your precious princess should know about it. She used it before!” Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen as Gwen reveals the Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Don’t play that card! You don’t know what you are doing!”

 

Gwen retorts, with a wicked smile, “I know exactly what I’m doing. Once I win, poor little Hiyori will be sealed away and she will be trapped for all time.” Gwen puts the card into the main slot and her duel disk gives off an energy green light that turns into a column of eerie green light.

 

Naruto shouts out, “She played it!” Gwen screams as the power of the Orichalcos goes through her while Hiyori, Sailor Celestial, Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy can only watch in shock and/or horror as this is happening.

 

(On the meanwhile; around the same time)

 

During this same time period, Minato, Kushina, and Tuxedo Mask see an eerie green glow coming from the area where the hidden base of the anti-Academia resistance members is in which they look at each other and head straight for it.

 

(A brief time afterwards)

 

Back to the duel, Menma, RTN Sakura, and RTN Hinata leap away as the Seal of Orichalcos while the seal expands to encompasses Gwen and Hiyori while everyone else is thrown back causing Naruto, Sakura, and our two Sailor Scouts to be freed of the ‘binds’ that kept them drained and restrained while their ‘captors’ are rendered unconscious. Everyone still standing looks to see a ‘dark aura’ surround Gwen before the insignia of the Orichalcos appears on Gwen’s forehead and a red glow is in her eyes.

 

Naruto says, “That seal…”

 

Sakura asks Naruto, “What?”

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “It’s bad, believe it.”

 

Sakura says, “If that thing is triggering your ‘negative emotion sensor’, then it must be.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Do you know what you have done?”

 

Gwen responds, with an evil smirk, “Ensured that poor little Lux is finished. There is no way that you can save her this time.”

 

Hiyori says, shocked, “Gwen…”

 

Gwen says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I play my Twilight Ninja Shingetsu in attack mode!” Twilight Ninja Shingetsu (1500/100-2000/100) appears on the field in attack mode and becomes infused with the power of the Orichalcos in which Gwen says, putting two cards into the main slot, “Thanks to the Orichalcos, my ninja gains a power boost and I place two cards face-down.”

 

Hiyori says, “Gwen…”

 

Gwen says, with an evil smirk, “There is no escape for you now, Lux. Your precious princess can’t save you this time.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “She won’t need my help this time.” Hiyori looks at Sailor Celestial and she says, “She will beat you this time without my help, but she still has our support because we believe in her.” Sailor Celestial looks at Hiyori and Sailor Celestial nods her head causing Hiyori to nod her head.

 

Gwen scoffs at this and Hiyori says, drawing a card, “It’s my move.”

 

Gwen says, with a smirk, “A few words won’t save you.”

 

Hiyori says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I place one monster face-down.” Hiyori says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And then I end with one card face-down.”

 

Gwen asks, tauntingly while drawing a card, “Is that all?” Gwen says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo in attack mode!” Just then Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo (1800/1000-2300/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and becomes infused with the power of Orichalcos in which Gwen shouts out, adding a card from her deck to her hand, “Due to his ability, I get one Ninjutsu card from my deck! And now, Shingetsu, cut down her face-down monster!” Shingetsu charges in against Hiyori’s face-down monster, which is then revealed to be Fire Sorcerer (1000/1500) in defense mode.

 

Hiyori says, removing two cards from her hand and putting them ‘out of play’, “I activate Fire Sorcerer’s ability! By removing two cards from my hand from play, you suffer eight hundred points of damage!” Gwen yelps as fire danced around her feet and she yelps out of the way of the flames as she loses 800 life-points.

 

Gwen says, with a dark sneer, “But your monster bites the dust!” Shingetsu cuts down Fire Sorcerer, but since she was in defense mode, Hiyori doesn’t lose any life-points. Gwen yells out, “And now, Hanzo, cut this witch down!”

 

Hanzo moves in to attack Hiyori and Hiyori says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Defense Draw!” Hiyori’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Hiyori says, “Thanks to this trap, I take no battle damage from this attack and I get an extra card!” A shield protects Hiyori from Hanzo and Hiyori then draws a card from her deck.

 

Gwen says, “Your luck won’t save you, Lux.”

 

Current Score:

Hiyori: 4000

Gwen: 3200  

Hiyori says, drawing a card, “I draw!” Hiyori says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Spell Economics! As long as this card remains on the field, I don’t need to pay life-points to use my spell cards!” Hiyori says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I use my Dimension Fusion! Normally, I have to lose two thousand life-points to use this, but due to my Spell Economics, I don’t need to! All monsters removed from play can come to the field!” Hiyori puts two cards on her duel disks and from a dimensional gateway, Apprentice Illusion Magician (2000/1700), a dark tan skinned, grey haired, and violet dressed version of Dark Magician Girl, and none other than Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Gwen asks, shocked, “What?! Where did you get a Dark Magician Girl?”

 

Sakura asks Sailor Celestial, “That ‘Tamer’ dimension, right?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

A card comes out of Hiyori’s deck and Hiyori says, “And now, I play the effect of my Apprentice Illusion Magician! When she is summoned, I can take a Dark Magician from my deck and add it to my hand.”

 

Gwen asks, shocked, “Dark Magician?”

 

Hiyori says, “Dark Magician Girl, attack her Hanzo now!”

 

As Dark Magician Girl leaps up to attack, Gwen says, with a smirk, “Have you gone blind? My Hanzo is more powerful than your girlfriend.”

 

Hiyori says, “I activate the effect of my Apprentice Illusion Magician! Since another Dark spellcaster is attacking, I can release my Apprentice Illusion Magician and she can transfer her power to my other monster!” Gwen gives a flabbergasted look as Apprentice Illusion Magician glows in which she vanishes causing Dark Magician Girl to go from 2000/1700 to 4000/3700 in which Dark Magician Girl yells out as she fires her attack against Hanzo.

 

Gwen says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my Armor Ninjutsu Art of Freezing!” Gwen’s face-down card is revealed to be the Armor Ninjutsu Art of Freezing continuous trap card and Gwen says, “Thanks to this card, since you attacked when I have a ninja monster on my field, this card negates the attack and ends the battle phase!” Just then an ice wall protects Hanzo from Dark Magician Girl’s attack and Dark Magician Girl goes back to her original stats. Gwen says, with a dark smirk, “And as long as this card remains on the field, your monsters can’t change battle positions as long as I have a ninja monster on the field.”

 

Hiyori says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Gwen says, drawing a card, “My move!” Gwen says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Ninjitsu Art Handbook! As long as this card remains on the field, I can send one Ninja monster from my hand to the grave and then set one Ninjutsu card from my deck onto the field!” Gwen discards one card from her hand and puts one card from her deck into the main slot of her disk. Gwen says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And next, I release my Hanzo in order to play Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun!” Hanzo vanishes as Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun (2000/3000-2500/3000) appears on the field in cloud of smoke in attack mode, becoming infused with the power of the Orichalcos, and Gwen says, with a smirk, “I can summon this turn by releasing one ninja monster on my field! And now, I can target two ninjas in my grave and by switching my Shogun into defense mode, I can summon them to the field! Welcome back, Hanzo! And welcome Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin!” Behind Getsuga, Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo (1800/1000-2300/1000) and Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin (2300/1000-2800/1000) appear on the field in attack mode, become infused with the power of Orichalcos, and Getsuga switches from attack mode to defense mode.

 

Sakura says, shocked, “It is four-on-one there!”

 

A card comes out of Gwen’s deck and she says, “Thanks to Hanzo’s other ability, I can take one ninja monster from my deck and add it to my hand.” Gwen says, discarding Aqua Armor Ninja (800/1600) monster card, “Next, I use my Chunin’s ability and discard one ninja to boost Hanzo’s power by one thousand!” Hanzo then goes from 2300/1000 to 3300/1000 and Gwen says, “Now, Hanzo, cut ‘fairy girl’ down to size!” Hanzo then leaps high into the air and dives down, preparing to draw his sword to cut Dark Magician Girl in half.

 

Hiyori says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Spellbinding Circle!” Hiyori’s face-down card is revealed to be the Spellbinding Circle continuous trap card and Hiyori says, “Now, your monster is trapped!” Just then a magical seal binds Hanzo and entraps him.

 

Gwen says, with a serious tone, “I still have my Chunin!” Nichirin moves in to attack Dark Magician Girl.

 

Hiyori says, pushing another button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Magical Hats!” Hiyori’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Magical Hats trap card and Hiyori says, as she gets out two cards from her deck, “Now, two spell or trap cards are taken out of my deck and place face-down with my Dark Magician Girl under these three hats!” Hiyori puts them on her duel disk and two face-down cards appear with Dark Magician Girl and go under huge top hats with question marks on marks on them in which the three hats are shuffled with such speed that no one can tell what is under what hat. Nichirin attacks one of the hats, but what was revealed Magicians Untie spell card.

 

Gwen says, with a dark snarl, “I end my turn!” The Magician Hats vanish and Dark Magician Girl reappears on the field while Hanzo goes from 3300/1000 back to 2300/1000 due to the effect of Nichirin’s effect wearing off.

 

Hiyori says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Gwen says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Pot of Greed! And I draw two cards!” Gwen draws two cards from her deck and her eyes widen when she sees one of them while Sailor Celestial gets a ‘feeling’.

 

Gwen asks, with a dark taunting tone, “What’s the matter? Didn’t get what you wanted?”

 

Hiyori says, displaying the Eye of Timaeus Legendary Dragon card, “No, I have what I need. I play my Eye of Timaeus!” There are shocked looks from everyone else as Hiyori puts the card into the main slot and then Timaeus, in his dragon form, appears on the field with a mighty roar in which Hiyori says, “Now, I fuse my Dark Magician Girl with Timaeus!” Timaeus and Dark Magician Girl goes into a fusion vortex as a new Fusion Monster card appears on Hiyori’s duel disk in which she says, “I play Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight!” Out of the fusion vortex, Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight (2600/1700) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Timaeus…”

& nbsp;

Hiyori says, discarding one card from her hand, “Dark Magician Girl allows me to discard one card from my hand and one card on the field is automatically destroyed!” Dark Magician Girl fires a beam of energy that destroys Nichirin.

 

Gwen says, shocked, “No!”

 

Hiyori says, “Dark Magician Girl, destroy Shingetsu now!” Dark Magician Girl and Timaeus fire a combine beam into Shingetsu and he roar out as he is destroyed in a strong explosion causing Gwen to grunt as she loses 600 life-points. Hiyori says, putting one card into the main slot of her duel disk, “I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Current Scores:

Hiyori: 4000

Gwen: 2600

 

Gwen says, drawing a card, “You are going to pay for that one!”

 

Hiyori says, pleadingly, “Gwen, please stop this.”

 

Gwen responds, “There is no going back now, Lux. It is either you go or I do. And I don’t plan on going anywhere!” Gwen puts one card into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Both Gwen and Hiyori draw from their decks until both of them have half-a-dozen cards in their respective hands and then Gwen displays two Pendulum Monsters, Twilight Ninja Jogen (2000/1000) and Twilight Ninja Kagen (0/2000), in which she declares, “I take scale one, Twilight Ninja Jogen, and scale ten, Twilight Ninja Kagen, and set the Pendulum Scale!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sakura asks, stunned, “How many other people can Pendulum Summon?”

 

Gwen puts the Pendulum Monster cards in her Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in the Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors in which two said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Jogen and number 10 below Kagen in which Gwen says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through ten this turn!” Gwen shouts out, “From the shadows of the night, cut forth and appear like specters in the dark! Pendulum Summon!” Gwen puts two cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “And now, strike Earth Armor Ninja and Senior Silver Ninja!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from it, and they are revealed to be Earth Armor Ninja (1600/1200-2100/1200) and Senior Silver Ninja (2300/2200-2800/2200) appear on the field in attack mode and they become infused with the power of Orichalcos.

 

Naruto says, annoyed, “Here we go again.”

 

Gwen says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I play my trap: Ninjutsu Art of Transformation!” Gwen’s face-down card is revealed to be Ninjitsu Art of Transformation continuous trap card and Gwen says, “I release one ninja monster from my field and I can play one Beast, Winged Beast, or Insect monster from my deck that’s equal or less to the level of the monster released plus three! And I choose my Earth Armor Ninja!” Earth Armor Ninja puts his hands together and becomes covered in smoke in which a card comes out of Gwen’s duel disk causing her to say, “So, that means that I can play a Beast, Winged Beast, or Insect monster that’s level eight or less and I have the perfect one!” Gwen puts the card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Meet Alpacaribou, Mythical Beast of the Forest!” Out of the smoke, Alpacaribou, Mythical Beast of the Forest (2700/2100-3200/2100) appears on the field in attack mode and becomes infused with the power of the Orichalcos.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, shocked, “It is…so big!”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “And big trouble for Hiyori.”

 

As Getsuga switches from defense mode to attack mode, Gwen yells out, with an evil smile, “It is time for the end. Any last words.”

 

Hiyori says, “Gwen, please…”

 

Gwen shouts out, “Then let your weak pleading be those words! Attack!” Alpacaribou basically slams onto Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight, squishing her, and Hiyori yelps as she loses 600 life-points.

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “Hiyori!”

 

Gwen says, with an evil smile, “You are wide open.”

 

Hiyori says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not for long! I activate my trap: Final Geas!”  Hiyori’s face-down card is revealed to be the Final Geas trap card and Hiyori says, “Since a level seven monster has been destroyed, I can remove all monster cards from our graveyards and then summon one spellcaster monster from those monsters to the field.” All monster cards from Hiyori’s and Gwen’s graveyard slots of their duel disks come out and Hiyori puts one card on her duel disk causing Dark Magician (2500/2100) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Gwen says, with a dark sneer, “It doesn’t matter. My Senior Silver Ninja has more than enough power to take out your pathetic magician!”

 

Senior Silver Ninja charges to attack Dark Magician and Hiyori says, discarding Sphere Kuriboh (300/200), “I activate my Sphere Kuriboh’s ability! By sending him from my hand to the grave, your monster is switched from attack to defense!” Senior Silver Ninja grunts as he is switches from attack mode to defense mode.

 

Gwen says, with a dark anger snort, “Doesn’t matter! My Shogun will take him out!” Both Getsuga and Dark Magician attack each other and both of them are destroyed in which neither of them loses life-points as their monsters’ attack power were the same.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, shocked, “She gave up her own monster to destroy Hiyori’s monster!”

 

Gwen says, with an evil smirk, “Not exactly.” Gwen puts one card into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, “I activate my Ninjutsu Art of Poison Curse spell card! Since one of my ninjas was destroyed in battle, you take damage equal to their original attack points!” The spirit of Getsuga appears and lashes out with a lot of shuriken causing Hiyori to yelp out in pain and shock as they tear into her causing her to lose 2000 life-points.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Hiyori?”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “Yes, I will be.”

 

Gwen asks, with a dark taunting tone, “Oh, yeah? How?”

 

Hiyori discards her Kuribohrn (300/200) monster card and she says, “My Kuribohrn should answer that Gwen. When one of my monsters is destroyed, I can discard him to revive him at the end of the Battle Phase!” Just then Dark Magician (2500/2100) return to the field in attack mode.

 

Gwen gives a dark scoff and she says, putting one card into the main slot, “Well, it seems like you are doing better than before, but it won’t be enough. I end my turn.”

 

Current Scores:

Hiyori: 1400

Gwen: 2600

 

Hiyori says, drawing a card, “My move.” Hiyori tells Gwen, “Gwen, you need to understand…”

 

Gwen responds, with an evil stern tone, “I don’t need to understand anything. You abandoned me to save your own precious skin just because you wanted to be free of Laughing Coffin! Now, you will suffer as you are imprisoned for all time!” Gwen says, looking at Sailor Celestial and the others, “And don’t worry, your precious princess and your friends will be joining you.”

 

Naruto says, with a sneer, “You wish!”

 

Gwen says, with a dark sinister smile, “Maybe I should visit that precious ‘Black Swordsman’ that you admire so much…” Sailor Celestial glares deadly daggers at Gwen that unnerves her, but for Hiyori, she closes her eyes and she sheds a tear.

 

Hiyori says, “Gwen…I’m going to end this now.”

 

Gwen says, “Don’t make promises that you can’t keep.”

 

Hiyori says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Altar of Restoration! By removing two cards from my deck from play, I can recover one card from my graveyard.” Hiyori takes the two cards from her deck, put them ‘out of play’, and takes a card from her graveyard slot before putting said card back into the main slot of her disk in which she yells out, “I choose…Eye of Timaeus!” Soon after, a beam of light comes from Dark Magician’s staff and shoots into the sky causing Timaeus to appear on the field. Hiyori shouts out, “Timaeus, combine with Dark Magician!” Dark Magician towards Timaeus and the two of them are engulfed in a field of light as a new Fusion Monster card appears on her duel disk. Hiyori yells out, “Come forth, Amulet Dragon!” Out of the light, Amulet Dragon (2900/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and Hiyori says, “Now, I remove any number of spell cards from my graveyard from play and I choose them all which is six in total allowing my Amulet Dragon to gain six hundred attack points!” Amulet Dragon then goes from 2900/2500 to 3500/2500 and Hiyori says, “Amulet Dragon, destroy Alpacaribou now!” Amulet Dragon fires a mighty blast at Alpacaribou, destroying it, and Gwen grunts as she loses 300 life-points.

 

Gwen says, with a dark strong tone, “That’s not enough to stop me!”

 

Hiyori says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Battle Honors spell card! When I have successfully destroyed a monster and inflicted damage to you, I get one card from my deck, but if I don’t use that card this turn, I lose that card!” Hiyori looks at the card, displays Palladium Oracle Mahad (2500/2100) monster card, and she says, “When I draw this card, I can show it to you and bring him directly to the field!” Hiyori puts the card on her duel disk and Palladium Oracle Mahad (2500/2100) comes to the field in attack mode. Hiyori says, “Attack her Hanzo and end this duel!”

 

As Mahad leaps up into the sky, Gwen gives a wicked smirk and she says, “Even if my Hanzo is destroyed, I will lose only a few life-points!”

 

Hiyori says, with tears in her eyes, “I’m sorry, Gwen, but it is over. When Mahad attacks a Dark monster, his attack points are doubled!”

 

Gwen yells out, shocked, “No, you can’t!” Palladium Oracle Mahad then goes from 2500/2100 to 5000/2100 and he fires a powerful beam that vaporizes Hanzo causing it to explode with a strong explosion causing Gwen to yelp as she loses 2700 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Hiyori: 1400

Gwen: 0

  With the end of the duel, the seal condenses around Gwen and she screams out, “No! Stop! I don’t want to be sealed away forever!”

 

Hiyori says, concerned, “Gwen!” Hiyori steps forward, but Sailor Celestial grabs her in which when Hiyori looks at Sailor Celestial, our Celestial Moon Princess shakes her head as Gwen screams out before she collapses in a heap as the seal fades while Menma, RTN Hinata, and RTN Sakura look at the scenes with a mixture of emotions.

 

Menma says, plainly, “Next time.” Menma and the RTN version of Hinata and Sakura then vanish through swirls of dark leaves.

 

Naruto yells out, “Hey, get back here!” However, it is too late as his ‘dark counterpart’ with RTN Sakura and RTN Hinata get away while the others look at Gwen’s motionless form in which they see her face on the Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card that she played.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, horrified, “Oh my Kami…”

 

Hiyori says, solemnly, “Gwen…”

 

Sakura tells Hiyori, “Hiyori, she tried to seal you away in that thing…”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Sakura, in a kind tone, “Sakura, please don’t.” Sakura gives a confused look, but she decides not to push it.

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “Is there a way to restore her?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I believe so.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, curiously, “How?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “By defeating the source and I have a feeling that I know who that source is.” But then Sailor Celestial’s ‘senses’ something or someone in which she, along with Naruto, look in another direction where they see Tuxedo Mask, Minato, and Kushina enter the room.

 

Naruto says, “Mom! Dad!”

 

Kushina asks, concerned, “Sochi, are you okay?”

 

Naruto responds, “I’m just fine, mom.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, looking around, “What happened here?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “It is…a bit of a story.” Sailor Celestial then looks at the motionless form of Gwen, sighs, and she thinks in her mind, “This has to end…now.”

 

(Elsewhere in the city; a bit later on)

 

The rest of our heroes and heroines and their allies/friends are going through the Venice-like city in order to avoid detection by Academia forces.

 

Kairi asks, “What do you think that green glow was?”

 

Riku says, “I’m not sure, but I sensed a great amount of darkness from it.”

 

Sora (M) asks Riku, “Are you sure, Riku?”

 

Riku says, “Yeah. The power that I felt was REALLY dark. It brings a chill to my spine.”

 

King Mickey says, “That’s not good.”

 

Sora (M) says, “No kidding, your majesty. If this darkness gets to Riku, then it must be really not good.”

 

Amara says, “I’ve also got a bad feeling about that glow.”

 

Rom says, shyly, “It was creepy.”

 

Ram tells Rom, “Come on, Rom! You can’t be afraid of some weird glow!”

 

Lita says, “It is a good to be cautious about ‘weird glows’, Ram.”

 

Mina says, with a nod, “Take it from girls with experience.”

 

TK says, nodding his head in agreement, “And guys too.”

 

Patamon says, also nodding his head, “No kidding.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, concerned, “Darien-kun…Suguha… ”

 

Kazuto asks Serena, “You are worried about Sugu too?”

 

Serena responds, with a nod, “I’m the big sister, Kazuto. I’m supposed to take care of my younger siblings.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Yeah, we are.”

 

Tai asks Ami, “Can you get Serena’s boyfriend?”

 

Ami says, shaking her head, “I can’t.”

 

Amara says, “Then we’ll have to go meet them directly.”

 

But as they start to turn off, a loud deep male voice booms, “You aren’t going anywhere!” As the others look for where the voice came from, a dark portal appears by them and someone that looks like Vanitas, with his outfit and armor including his mask, comes out with someone that looks like they are a part of Organization XIII since this person is wearing their hooded cloak come out with two smaller figure wearing smaller versions of Organization XIII’s hooded cloaks with one of the smaller figures looking like they are walking on all fours like a cat or dog also coming out of the dark portal as well.

 

Sora (M) asks, “Organization Thirteen?”

 

Riku responds, “I don’t think so, Sora. They’re wearing their cloaks, but most likely to protect themselves while going through the realm of darkness.”

 

King Mickey says, “Riku and I did that ourselves.”

 

Yolei asks, “Who are you?”

 

The armored figure asks, sounding like a male with his voice muffled, “Who do you think…four-eyes?”

 

Yolei yells out, annoyed, “What was that?” Just then Yolei gains a realization expression and she asks, “Wait! How…?” Wormmon and Patamon look at the smaller figures and they see familiar eyes from the smaller hooded cloaked figures.

 

Wormmon moves closer and Ken asks, “Wormmon?”

 

Wormmon then asks, “Veemon?” The others gasp in shock and Wormmon asks, “Veemon, is that you and Gatomon?” The smaller figures look at each other and remove their cloaks to reveal that they are Veemon and Gatomon.

 

Palmon asks, amazed, “Veemon? Gatomon?”

 

Tai asks, surprised, “Does that mean…?” The more human hooded cloaked figure removes her hood to show that SHE is Kari Kamiya and the Vanitas ‘look-a-like’ is none other than Davis Motomiya.

 

Ken says, excitedly, “Davis! Kari!”

 

Yolei says, with a grin, “I knew it!” However, Tai, Ken, and TK quickly notice the DEADLY serious expressions on their faces and quickly get concerned.

 

Mina asks, excitedly, “We were worried about you! Where were you?”

 

Kari says, with a light smile, “Sorry to worry about you. Dai-kun and I…have been through a lot.”

 

Yolei asks, “What’s with the deal with the cloaks and the armor?”

 

Gatomon says, plainly, “It is a bit of a story.”

 

Mimi asks, “What happened?”


Kari says, plainly, “We’ll explain later.”

 

Tai asks, curiously, “Why?”

 

Davis brings out a Star Seeker Keyblade and he says, pointing it at Serena, “Because we’re here from stopping her going any further.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Lita asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Mina says, with a nervous smile, “This isn’t a time for jokes.”

 

Gatomon says, with a deadly serious glare, “We aren’t joking around.”

 

Patamon says, nervously, “I don’t think that they are.”

 

Kari tells Serena, “Serena, go home now.”

 

Serena asks, surprised and confused, “What?”

 

Davis tells Serena, “You heard Kari, Moon girl. Go home and leave this to the rest of us now.”

 

Serena replies, her expression becoming serious, “You know that I can’t and won’t do that.”

 

Kari says, showing that she has taken out her broach, “Then you leave us with no choice Serena.”

 

Rika yells out, “Whoa! Whoa! What’s going on here?”

 

Kari says, “We don’t have a choice, Rika. We can’t let the evil within Serena get loose.”

 

Hotaru asks, curiously, “Evil?”

 

Amara then asks, remembering, “Wait! You mean…?”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “That’s right. You remember the times when she went ‘berserk’ and you felt that ‘malice’? Something really ‘wicked’ is sealed within that girl and that ‘wickedness’ brought out the situation that we have today.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Biyomon asks, “What do you mean Gatomon?”

 

Davis says, “She means that this ‘bad stuff’ created the universe that we live because this stuff nearly busted up the universe that ours was created from.”

 

Kari says, “You must have heard Kayaba and his talk about the two timelines and how our ‘timeline’ is split into four dimensions.”

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “How do you know about that?”

 

Davis says, plainly, “Long story, bro.”

 

Gatomon says, pointing to Serena, “We have this whole situation because of the power of the ‘wicked force’ sealed inside of Serena, Suguha, and all of their counterparts.”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Sugu?”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “That’s right. That evil and the power that it took to stop it shattered a universe into two timelines in which our Earth was split into four dimensions.”

 

There are looks of shock and Rika says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Davis says, “You mean no kidding.” Davis says, pointing to Serena, “And if Moon girl and her counterparts or Suguha and her counterparts come together, the seal is going to break and our whole reality is going to go bust, big time!”

 

There are stunned looks and TK asks, “Come on, Davis! You have got to be kidding, right?”

 

Davis responds, in a deadly serious tone, “Do I look like I’m kidding, TK?”

 

TK says, his expression hardening, “No, you aren’t. When you say my name right in that voice, you aren’t kidding and that’s no joke.”

 

Kari tells Serena, “Serena, we’re asking one more time. Go back home and leave this to us.”

 

Serena doesn’t say a word and she says, her eyes showing a determined expression, “You know that I can’t, Kari. Not after SAO. Not ever again.”

 

Davis says, with a sigh, “Figured. Then you leave us with no choice. Sorry, Moon girl.” Davis then uses his Force powers to throw Serena away from the others and right in front of Davis and Kari in which Kari transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Sun and draws her sword.

 

Sailor Sun says, solemnly, “I’m sorry Serena.” Sailor Sun tries to impale Serena, but Serena rolls away and transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon in which she draws her swords.

 

Tai shouts out, “Kari, stop!” The others run over to the fight, but Davis slams his palm into the ground and creates a massive earth wall separating Davis, Sailor Sun, their two Digimon partners, and Sailor Moon from the others.

 

Sailor Moon asks, shocked, “Why are you doing this?”

 

Sailor Sun says, “I’m sorry, Serena, but this is the way that it has to be. If you and your counterparts come together, the seal will break and that evil will be set free. You know darn well that the darkness in you has been getting worse. You have been ‘worse episodes’ haven’t you? I think that Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon would make you realize that.” Sailor Moon then gasps as she remembers her duel with Kaiou and Ermac as well as the ‘creation’ of Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon.

 

Sailor Moon then shakes her head and she says, with a determined tone, “It doesn’t matter.” Davis and Sailor Sun are shocked and Sailor Moon says, determined tone in her voice, “I’ve seen too much death…too much pain. I’m not going to stand back and let it continue especially when my family is concerned. But this man, this Professor, is threatening so many people and I can’t let it continue. I have the power and ability to do so. You may be right. I feel this ‘wickedness’ within me, but it doesn’t mean that I can’t beat it. No, I WILL beat it.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “We wish that we could believe on that one, but after what you went through in SAO…”

 

Davis says, with a plain tone, “You are one tough cookie, Moon girl, but even you have limits. With everything and everyone that we love and care for on the line after what we heard, we can’t take the risk.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “We will do what it takes to protect everyone even from you…even if it means to stop you…for good.” Sailor Sun gets into a defensive stance while Davis joins her in which Sailor Moon closes her eyes in which she draws her swords.

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing her swords, “I don’t know what you know that made you take this path, but you really believe that you are doing the right thing. I understand that. However…I feel that I’m doing the right thing too.” Sailor Moon gets into a defensive stance and prepares to battle her two friends who have turned into her foes on the belief that Sailor Moon herself is currently a danger to the multiverse based on whatever Davis and Sailor Sun have learned.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Back within Academy, the infamous Doktor and Frankinveil are together within Frankinveil’s lab as they are looking over holographic screens.

 

Doktor says, “It seems like our Professor has a hard time keeping his ‘guests’ contained.”

 

Frankinveil responds, with a sly smile, “I believe that the Professor needs a hand, don’t you?”

 

Doktor replies, with a nod, “I do indeed, my friend.” Both the Doktor and Frankinveil look at human sized tubes with figures within them.

 

End of Chapter 61

 

Whoa! I bet that you didn’t see that coming, huh? Personally, if I was a betting author, I would think that you would be thinking that Davis and Kari would be coming back for ‘different reasons’, right? But then again, I expected that plenty of you already knew that this was going to happen. What’s going to happen next? Sorry, but that would be telling, everyone. You have to keep reading to find out. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!