Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Hearts of All Battles ( Chapter 66 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Now, as we start this chapter, both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial have returned and they look ready to rock and rumble! It looks like the so-called ‘Supreme King Dragon’ is about to have their back to the wall, but you are going to have to read and see if that’s the case, folks! Once again, before I start this chapter, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 66: Hearts of All Battles

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back at the triage center set up by Sakura and Compa, Sakura, MarvelousAQL, IF, the CPUs, a recently healed up Sailor Orion, Sora (M), Riku, and Kairi are looking in the direction of where the battle with ZARC is going on. They are joined by yet another group of magical girl super-heroines known as Pretty Cure and they are the Fresh Pretty Cure: Cure Peach, Cure Berry, Cure Pine, and Cure Passion.

 

White Heart asks, “What the heck was that?”

 

Green Heart says, “I wish that I knew, Blanc, but it was very powerful.”

 

Riku says, with a smirk, “I think that the tide against ZARC has turned.”

 

Sora (M) asks Riku, “How can you be so sure, Riku?”

 

Kairi says, “I think that Riku is right, Sora. I sense a powerful light coming from there.”

 

Cure Passion, a young teen girl with long flowing pink hair, red dress, red sleeves on her lower arms, black tights over her legs, and black and crimson high-heeled shoes on her feet, asks, curiously, “You can sense light?”

 

Kairi says, with a nervous smile, “Yeah.”

 

Purple Sister asks Purple Heart, “Do you think everything is okay?”

 

Purple Heart says, “We need to believe in our friends, Nepgear. The fate of all worlds is in their hands.”

 

White Sister (Ram) says, “Come on! They are really kick butt! That overgrown dragon doesn’t stand a chance!”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, “Come on! I know that you can do it! Smash that overgrown lizard!”

 

(Elsewhere; around the same time)

 

Back with the battle for ZARC, the ‘original’ Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, the fused form of Standard Dimension’s Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial with their three counterparts each, have returned to join Sailor Star and Davis against the battle with ZARC in which Sailor Celestial used a spell card and powers not only to revive the four Dimensional Dragons, but also extract Sailor Moon from ZARC itself.

 

ZARC shouts out, “You think that you can turn our kin against us?! Ha! They are us! We are one!” ZARC and the four corrupted versions of the Dimensional Dragon start to glow with dark violet auras and the four real Dimensional Dragons start to glow in kind.

 

Nefertimon says, “I don’t like that.”

 

Sailor Celestial and Ray, from within Sailor Celestial, look at the Dimensional Dragons and they shout out, in unison, “Odd-Eyes! Clear Wing! Dark Rebellion! Starve Venom! We know why you are so angry! You are angry since you feel that you have been abused by humanity for their own sick pleasures and you have a right to be angry, but humanity isn’t truly like that inside! Just like a Pendulum, their hearts can sway!”

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora, from within Sailor Moon, look at the Dimensional Dragon, Sailor Moon glows silver, and she and Pandora say in unison, “We know! We’ve felt your rage and hatred! But we know that you can be better than this! Better than the evil that you have seen in humanity! Look at us! Look at our hearts! See the good in humanity!”

 

Sailor Celestial glows in a rainbow color and she and Ray shout out, in pleading tone, “We beg you! See the truth about humanity! Look in your hearts to forgive and try again!” Just then silver and rainbow lights bath over the four Dimensional Dragons and all four of them roar out.

 

ZARC grunts out, feeling a ‘pain’ in their heart, “W-What are you doing?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?!!” For a few seconds, nothing seems to be happening, but then ZARC gasps as he feels ‘something leaves him’ in which the four Dimensional Dragons roar out as the ‘dark auras’ around them shatter into pieces!

 

There are a lot of gasps and Yolei asks, “What happened?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, amazed, “They…They’ve been purified!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “They did it! They have purified the four dragons!”

 

Odd-Eyes, Clear Wing, Starve Venom, and Dark Rebellion roar at ZARC and their ‘dark counterparts’ in which tears come from ZARC’s eyes causing ZARC to shout out, in agony, “Why? WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONED US?!!”

 

Sailor Celestial and Ray say in unison, “They haven’t abandoned you!”

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora says, “We have heard the dragons wish to save you from yourselves! It is time to purify you once and for all! Zarc! Zara! Prepare yourselves!” Sailor Moon displays Pendulum Monster cards, Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600) and Harmonizing Magician (0/0), and says, “We take scale six, Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron, and scale eight, Harmonizing Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon puts the cards on her disk’s Pendulum Zones causing her disk’s Monster Cards Zones to display the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors in which said monsters appear in two columns of light with one monster per column while the number 6 is below Odd-Eyes Synchron and number 8 is below Harmonizing Magician. As a crystal pendulum appears on the field and swings between the two monsters, Sailor Moon and Pandora say in unison, “We, now, can summon as many level seven monsters as possible this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts one card on her duel disk and she shouts out, “Time for double trouble with our Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, a ‘light’ comes from it, and that light is revealed to be a second Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode in which Sailor Moon and Pandora say, as Sailor Moon puts one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, we play Super Polymerization! By discarding one card from our hand, we can fuse one monster on the field with one monster on our opponent’s field!” Sailor Moon discards one card and Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “We fuse Odd-Eyes with Starve Venom Fusion Dragon on our sister’s field!”

 

There are looks and/or gasps of shock and surprise and ZARC yells out, stunned, “What?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “She is fusing two of those dragons together? No way!” Sailor Moon’s Odd-Eyes fuses with the Starve Venom on Sailor Celestial’s field in which after they go into a fusion vortex, a brand new Pendulum-Fusion Monster card appears on Sailor Moon’s duel disk.

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora say in unison, “Dragon with the dichromatic eyes become one with the poisonous dragon. Be the power that leads to supremacy! Fusion Summon!” Sailor Moon and Pandora says, “Come forth, shining dragon of the sympatric eyes! Bloom, Supreme King Violet Dragon, Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon (3300/2500), a violet and pearly white dragon that looks truly a combination of Starve Venom Fusion Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are amazed and Keiko says, “It’s lovely…”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “It is something.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, amazed, “So pure…”

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, we activate our Card of Sanctity! All of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Star, and Davis draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands with ZARC not drawing because ZARC already has six cards. Sailor Moon puts another card into the main slot and Sailor Moon and Pandora says, “Then we activate Pendulum Revolution! If we have a face-up Pendulum Monster in our Extra Deck and Pendulum Cards in our Pendulum Zones, we can summon the Pendulum Monsters to the field as long as their level is within our Pendulum Scales! Return, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Sailor Moon puts a card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon puts yet another card into the main slot and Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “We play Change of Heart! Now, we can take control of an opponent’s monster!” Sailor Moon looks at Sailor Celestial and she nods her head in which Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “We take control of Clear Wing Synchro Dragon on our sister’s field!” Clear Wing Synchro Dragon then goes from Sailor Celestial’s field to Sailor Moon’s field in which Sailor Moon and Pandora says, “Now, we use Odd-Eyes Synchron’s Pendulum Effect! We can treat Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon as a level one Tuner monster! I tune Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Odd-Eyes turns into a single star that turns into a single ring that surrounds Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, a brand new Pendulum-Synchro Monster card appears on Sailor Moon’s duel disk. Sailor Moon and Pandora say in unison, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Obtain the shining wings of light, soar to the summit of supremacy! Synchro Summon! Come forth, the shining dragon with the piercing eyes! Roar, Supreme King White Dragon, Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon (3000/2500), a blue and white armored dragon that looks a lot like Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, but with Odd-Eyes’ green and red dichromatic eyes and its wings are deep blue rather than green, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Mimi says, amazed, “Their incredible.”

 

Lillymon says, with a nod, “I’ll say, Mimi.”

 

ZARC gives a snarl at this and Sailor Moon and Pandora says, as Sailor Moon puts another card into the main slot, “Next, we play Odd-Eyes Rebirth! If an Odd-Eyes Pendulum was sent from the field to the Extra Deck, we can return it to the field, but with its abilities negated! Return, Odd-Eyes!” A card comes out of Sailor Moon’s Extra Deck and when she puts it on her duel disk, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon puts another card into the main slot and Sailor Moon and Pandora says, “And now, we play Odd-Eyes Mirror! One monster on the field counts as the same level as one Odd-Eyes monster that we control! Our sis’ Dark Rebellion gains Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s level!” A mirror appears above Dark Rebellion and gives off the reflection of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon causing Dark Rebellion to glow Odd-Eyes’ color.

 

ZARC says, stunned, “No! You can’t…!!”

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora say, while Sailor Moon puts yet another card into the main slot, “That’s right! We activate our Chaos XYZ spell card! We can XYZ Summon using one monster on our field with another monster on our opponent’s field! We Overlay our Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon and build the Overlay Network!” The two monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while both Monster card go onto the same Monster Card Zone on Sailor Moon’s duel disk in which she puts an Pendulum-XYZ Monster card on top of them in which Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “Dragon of dichromatic eyes! Eradicate all enemies who oppose you with your scales of wrath! We XYZ Summon the dragon with the duel colored eyes of fury! Rage on, Supreme King Black Dragon, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis thinks in his mind, “Dang! That girl is on fire!”

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora says, putting yet another card into the main slot, “Now, we activate our Odd-Eyes Draw spell card! Since there is at least one Odd-Eyes monster on the field, we can draw one card for every single monster with the word ‘Odd-Eyes’ in their name on the field and your Odd-Eyes counts too!” Sailor Moon draws five new cards and Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “This madness end now! We activate Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon’s ability! It gains the power of one monster on the field as well as the attack points of said monster and we choose your corrupted version of Starve Venom!” Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon glows as energy from Supreme King Dragon Starve Venom transfers into Odd-Eyes Venom causing its stats to go from 3300/2500 to 6100/2500 and Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “Next, we’ll use Venom’s new ability from your Starve Venom to take your Odd-Eyes’ power as well!” Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes roars as Odd-Eyes Venom takes its abilities as well in which Sailor Moon and Pandora say, as Sailor Moon puts yet another card into the main slot of her disk, “It is the beginning of the end for you! Next, we activate our En Cosmos card!”

 

As the card starts to glow, ZARC yells out, shocked, “WHAT?!”

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “En Cosmos can only be activated when the Natural Energy cards, En Flowers, En Moon, En Birds, and En Winds, are in the graveyard!” Just then said cards appear around the En Cosmos continuous spell card and Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “Since there is a Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ monster on our field and in the graveyard, all of your Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Monsters are turned into Normal Monsters and their abilities are negated!”

 

ZARC shouts out, flabbergasted, “NO, YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!”

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora say in unison, “We just did!” Z-ARC and the corrupted versions of the Dimensional Dragons roar out as their abilities are negated and Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “Also, for every monster that had its abilities negated, you suffer one thousand points of damage!”

 

ZARC yells out, angrily, “CURSE YOU, YOU WENCH!!!” ZARC roars out as they get slammed by flowers as their life-points drop 5000 life-points.

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora say in unison, putting one more card into the main slot, “Finally, we activate our Odd-Eyes Unity equip spell and give it to Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon! Venom Dragon is the only monster that can attack, but he also gains attack points equal to the attack points of all other Odd-Eyes monsters on our field!” Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon roars out as it glows with Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon and Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon as it goes from 6100/2500 to 12,100/2500 and Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “This is the end! Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon, attack Z-ARC now!” Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon’s branch-like wings glow violet with Odd-Eyes Wing and Odd-Eyes Rebellion also ‘charging up’ for battle in which Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “End this duel with Odd-Eyes Supremacy Force!” All three monsters attack at once heading straight for Z-ARC and Sailor Moon and Pandora say, “And due to Odd-Eyes Venom taking Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes’ power earlier, the battle damage is doubled!”

 

ZARC screams out, knowing exactly what this meant, “NO, THIS CAN’T BE! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO US! WE ARE THE SUPREME EXISTENCE! WE…!!!” However, ZARC doesn’t finish their rant when the attack slams into them with terrific force causing a massive shockwave that shakes the whole of the city violently with everyone nearby struggling not to get flung to the ground in which the corrupted versions of the Dimensional Dragons vanish into nothingness while Z-ARC, engulfed in a massive of rainbow light, starts to crack apart as the shockwave shake the whole of the area while the duel ends with ZARC’s defeat as ZARC suffers a massive 16,200 points of damage.

 

Final Scores:

Sailor Star: 8000

Davis: 2000

Sailor Celestial: 2000

Sailor Moon: 2000

Supreme King ZARC: 0

 

ZARC roars out as its dragon form continues to crack apart and Matt yells out, “What’s going on here?”

 

Cody says, “It seems like ZARC is falling apart!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “ZARC’s defeat is causing a temporal backlash, but I’m not sure if the multiverse can take such violence to space-time!”

 

Davis yells out, as he starts to glow, “Then we need to strip this dude of his power!” Davis then fires some kind of beam from his right hand into ZARC and the massive dragon roar out as Davis is trying to draw energy from it.

 

Tai shouts out, “Davis, what are you doing?!” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial look at each other, nod at some kind of unsaid agreement, and each of them shoot a beam of energy from their broaches, silver from Sailor Moon’s broach and rainbow colored from Sailor Celestial, into ZARC itself causing the massive dragon to glow in rainbow colors.

 

Rika says, “I don’t know what he is doing, but those two looks like they are helping him!” The whole area shakes with great violence as ZARC is engulfed in rainbow energy as Davis tries drain energy from the massive fiend dragon with Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial assisting him with all three of them straining to complete whatever they are trying to do, but just then ZARC roars out as it is engulfed in a massive white light that’s so bright that everyone, minus Davis and our two Moon Princesses, are forced to cover their eyes as the whole area is bathed in this white light.

 

(Back at Academia; at this same moment)

 

At this moment, in Academia, both Sailor Mercuries, Izzy, Tentomon, Sammy, and Declan are witnessing the event from the remains of the lab containing the Arc-V machine.

 

Tentomon asks, confused, “Whoa! What is that?”

 

Izzy responds, “I don’t know Tentomon.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “That’s the end of ZARC.” Everyone turns around only for both Sailor Mercuries to get hit by an energy shockwave that sends flying into one of the walls causing them to get stunned when they hit it, hard!

 

Sammy yells out, shocked, “Hey!” Just then Declan, Izzy, and Tentomon are bound by some kind of restraints made of energy and they collapse to the floor in heaps. The source of that is none other than Heathcliff himself. Sammy yells out, angrily, “What are you up to this time?!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Forgive me, nephew, but I really don’t have time to explain.” Heathcliff then summons his Keyblade and points it right at Sammy, but before he could say or do anything, Heathcliff shoots a beam of light from his Keyblade that goes into Sammy causing him to scream out in pain as he starts to glow.

 

Izzy yells out, shocked, “Sammy!” Sammy screams out as he glows along with Aincrad as it is still hovering over the Arc-V in which two beams of light, one from Sammy and one from Aincrad, goes into the machine causing a bright light to come from it.

 

(Returning to the others; A short afterwards)

 

Back with the others, they are mainly covering their eyes from the bright light that erupted from Supreme King ZARC’s/Z-ARC’s body and the light is fading away in which when the others look, they find the Real Solid Vision platforms and ‘projections’ have vanished with Davis, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial back on the ground while two ‘orbs of light’ are floating above the ground before they vanish in two flashes.

 

Mimi asks, confused, “What just happened?”

 

Sailor Venus says, confused expression on her face, “Your guess is as good as mine, Mimi.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Those were the souls of Zarc and Zara.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “After being stripped of their remaining power and purified, they are going off to be reborn.”

 

Kotone asks, curiously, “They are?”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Yep! Take a look!” Davis then displays a deck of Duel Monster cards in his hands and a lot of the others are shocked to see Supreme King Z-ARC (4000/4000) Pendulum-Fusion Monster card on the top of the deck in Davis’ hands.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, amazed, “Hey, that’s…!!”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “Yep! And purified too!”

 

Keiko asks, “Does that mean…it’s over?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “We wish that we could say so, Keiko.”

 

Kazuto asks Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, “So, you are the ‘original’ Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Yes, we are the original and united form of the Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestials that you know. Serena and Suguha Tsukino.”

 

Tai says, “That means that everything Reo said was true.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a solemn tone, “Yes, it is.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “But what does that mean for our Serena-chan and our Suguha-chan?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Don’t worry, Asuna.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial close their eyes and both of them are engulfs in glows in which both of them ‘split’ into four forms for each of them in which when the glow is gone, there are four Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Moons and four Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Celestials are in place of the single Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial with a pair of glowing orbs.

 

Kata asks, “Tsuki? Sara?”

 

The Sailor Celestial with blue hair, the Synchro Dimension Sailor Celestial, says, with a smile, “Hey, big brother.”

 

Kiro says, with a smile, “Serene. Lea.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon Fusion Dimension says, with a smile, “We’re back.”

 

Hiyori asks, looking at the orbs, “What are they?”

 

The XYZ Dimension Sailor Moon says, “The souls of Ray and Pandora.”

 

Sailor Moon, the Standard Dimension Sailor Moon, says, “We’re sorry for what happened to your dad.” Waves of emotions come from the ‘soul orbs’ in which plenty of the others, especially those ‘spiritually gifted’, can tell that they are sad, but they don’t blame anyone.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “You can’t blame yourselves with what happened with him. He made his choices…and he suffered the consequences.”

 

The Synchro Dimension Sailor Moon says, “No joke! He is the only one at fault! Not you!” The ‘soul orbs’ of Ray and Pandora give off a ‘feeling’ that says ‘Thank you’ and they vanish into the sky.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Where are they going?”

 

The XYZ Sailor Celestial says, “To be reborn.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Hopefully, they will have a better new life.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Doesn’t mean that this is over?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a serious tone, “I seriously doubt that.”

 

Yolei asks, “Why is that?”

 

Just then there is a rapid ‘beeping’ is heard and AeroVeedramon asks, “What is that?”

 

Tuxedo Mask takes out a communicator and he says, activating it, “This is Tuxedo Mask.”

 

Sailor Mercury’s voice booms, “Tuxedo Mask! Thank goodness!”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury’s voice booms over the communicator, her voice sounding distressed, “You have to return to Academia now!”

 

Davis says, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

 

Tai says, seriously, “Nor do I, Davis.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “What’s wrong?!”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, “It’s Kayaba! He’s here and he is…!!”

 

The communication cuts off and Tuxedo Mask yells out, “Mercury! Mercury!” Just then there is a flash and our recently restored Standard Sailor Celestial has vanished.

 

Sailor Star asks, surprised, “Suguha-chan?”

 

Minato says, “It is obvious where she went.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Let’s go, everyone!”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Hold on!” Sakura, MarvelousAQL, IF, the CPUs, a recently healed up Sailor Orion, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, and Fresh Pretty Cures run up.

 

The other two Pretty Cure groups look to see the Fresh Pretty Cure and Cure Melody says, “Peach! Berry! Pine! Passion!”

 

Cure Peach, a blond-haired teen girl with her hair in twin pigtails with large heart-shaped clips holding the pigtails with pink dress and high-heeled boots, says, “Melody!”

 

Sakura tells them, pointing to the sky, “We’re coming along and I think that we need to figure out if we won, why that’s still in place.”

 

Everyone looks to see that while the worlds have stopped fusing, they haven’t returned to normal and Synchro Dimension Sailor Celestial asks, “What the?!”

 

Davis says, “Hold up! Everything should be back to normal! We beat ZARC!”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “I think getting back to Academia will help in that regard!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, seriously, “Kayaba!”

 

Sailor Uranus FD says, “Most likely.”

 

Tai asks, seriously, “So, what are we waiting for?” Our heroes and heroines prepare to follow Sailor Celestial back to Academia with their reinforcements to find out what’s going on and why the worlds haven’t returned to normal.

 

(Returning to Academia; A short time afterwards)

 

Within Academia, there is a massive keyhole-shaped portal just above Arc-V and Heathcliff is looking straight at it while Sailor Mercury has an unconscious Sammy in her arms with a crushed communicator on the floor while Sailor Mercury’s Fusion Dimension counterpart is struggling to regain her senses while Izzy, Tentomon, and Declan are still restrained by the ‘energy restraints’.

 

Sailor Mercury yells out, “What have you done Kayaba?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Opened the door to the horizon.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, confused, “What?” Heathcliff then ‘senses something’ and immediately, twists around and ducks under a sword swipe from Sailor Celestial.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Hello, Selene.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “Bastard! I knew that you would try something!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “You know me all too well my dear.” Just then everyone else teleports in and Sailor Moon gasps to see the unconscious form of her Earth brother in Sailor Mercury’s arms.

 

Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Sammy!” Sailor Moon runs over to Sailor Mercury and she asks, worriedly, “What happened to him?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “I don’t know!”

 

Izzy yells out, “Kayaba used his Keyblade on him!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, angrily, “Bastard! You use your nephew as you have manipulated Moon and Celestial?!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Manipulate? Actually, what I stored in him wasn’t originally made for this purpose.”

 

There are looks of shock and Kazuto says, “I thought so. During the SAO beta, you had stored something within Sammy.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Indeed, Kirito-kun. The ‘keys to the kingdom’ if you will.”

 

Ken asks, curiously, “Keys to the kingdom?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Yes. The data and ‘other things’ was stored within him was for another purpose, but it had changed in a most interesting way.”

 

Sailor Moon’s hands turn into fists and Sailor Moon yells out, angrily, “Haven’t you done enough?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Your obsession with the struggle between big brother, sis, and I and you for life after life has really pushed my buttons!”

 

Heathcliff says, “I see that your fusion into ‘original forms’ have unlocked more of your ‘ancient pasts’.”

 

The XYZ Dimension Sailor Celestial says, angrily, “No damn kidding, you jerk! The Sword Art Online that our Standard Dimension sis had to undergo was just a ‘slap on the wrist’ with what you put big brother, sis, and I through when each of us was one person!”

 

Plenty of the others are surprised by this and XYZ Dimension Sailor Moon says, sternly, “This has to end now!”

 

Heathcliff says, “And it will my dear Serenity. We have reached the ‘end of the road’.” Heathcliff then leaps into the keyhole-shaped portal and vanishes into it.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “After him!” Sailor Celestial prepares to leap after him, but when her ‘danger sense’ goes ‘off the roof’, she leaps as a spectral ‘energy arrow’ passes by and hits the far wall in which everyone looks to the source to see Sasuke, his team, Menma, and RTN versions of Hinata and Sakura walking in.

 

Naruto yells out, “Sasuke!”

 

RTN Hinata asks, annoyed, “Hey! What are we? Rotten ramen?”

 

Menma asks RTN Hinata, with a sigh, “Hinata-chan, do you really have to go there?”

 

RTN Sakura says, “You know that Menma-kun hates rotten ramen.”

 

RTN Hinata rolls her eyes, Cure Princess looks between Naruto and Menma, and Menma says, “Hey, ‘bro’. It looks like you are keeping with some interesting company.” Menma looks at the CPUs and Pretty Cures in which he says, with a whistle, “As a cool person would say: Mighty fine company.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with an annoyed snarl, “Get a life, Casanova.”

 

RTN Hinata glares at Menma, then at our heroes and heroines, especially the female members, and RTN Sakura thinks in her mind, nervously, “Seriously, Menma-kun, did you have to get her started? You know how Hinata feels about you and other women and oh, boy! I remember how long it took for Hinata and I to get along and not have Hinata bury the kunai in my head!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “What do you want?”

 

Sasuke says, plainly, “You aren’t going to that location.”

 

Minato asks, seriously, “What are you getting out of this?”

 

Menma responds, “What do you think old man? You already know that he doesn’t want stupid revenge, he wants a new world.”

 

Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “A better world. One with no ‘Itachi Uchihas’ and no ‘Uchiha Clans’. Remember, it isn’t my clan alone that suffered such a fate since what happened to the Kaguya clan in the Land of Water could be considered one such example. I end the break that cycle in our world my way.”

 

Naruto says, with a glare, “By recreating our world in your way? Then that make you no better than Obito, Madara, and Kaguya herself!”

 

Sasuke says, “Kaguya was in it just for her own selfish greed and Obito and Madara, those two fools of Uchihas, lived in ‘dream worlds’. I prefer reality.”

 

Synchro Dimension Sailor Celestial says, “You are going to get reality all right! The reality of our armored feet up your butt!”

 

Sasuke says, with a smirk, “I think not.” Just then every one of the Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestial grunt as they revert from their Valhallan Valkyrie forms back to their ‘regular’ Valkyrie forms in which all of them fall on one knee.

 

Sailor Jupiter FD asks, “What happened?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “The third tier of Valkyrie power is a transcended form! They can’t maintain for long periods of time!”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “I had a bad feeling that would happen.”

 

Rika asks Kazuto, “Got to hate it when your feelings are right, huh?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “No joke, Liz.”

 

Sasuke says, with a smirk, “I had figured as much.”

 

Naruto says, shaking his head, “You were always too smart for your own good, Teme.”

 

Sasuke says, with a confident grin, “Smarter than you, Dobe.”

 

Menma says, “I think that the time for words is over.”

 

Sasuke says, “For once, we can agree on something.” Sasuke then activates his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and brings out his Perfect Susanoo in which he prepares to attack.

 

Sakura says, “Here we go again.”

 

As our heroes and heroines get into defensive stances, Sailor Uranus says, “Get ready everyone!”

 

Sailor Orion says, taking out an arrow, “Allow me.” Sailor Orion fires then arrow up right up towards the head of Sasuke’s Perfect Susanoo in which it seems to comically get stuck in the head seemly only slightly ‘denting’ it.

 

Sasuke asks, with an amused smirk, “Seriously?” But then the arrow opens up and Sasuke screams out as he gets hit by a massive electrical shock, disrupting his focus, and causing his Perfect Susanoo to dispel. Before Sasuke could start falling, Sailor Orion rams her armored kneecap into his waist causing Sasuke to gasp as the air is knocked out of him.

 

His team is shocked and Suigetsu says, “No freaking way!”

 

Karin says, shocked, “Sasuke-kun!” Sailor Orion then grabs Sasuke by the collar and throws him into his team before they can do anything where he hits them with a mighty ‘crash’ in which when the smoke and dust clear, Sasuke and his team were stunned and close to unconsciousness.

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Cure Pine, orange haired and eyed teen girl with white and orange outfit, says, amazed, “Wow…”

 

TK says, amazed, “That was anti-climactic.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “As it is on television and movies, it’s always the quiet ones.”

 

Menma gives a surprised look and he says, “I didn’t see this coming.”

 

Naruto’s voice booms, “I bet that you didn’t see this coming either!” Menma turns towards Naruto only to get bashed in the face by Naruto’s right fist and sending him flying through the wall behind leaving a hole shaped in his body form in the process.

 

RTN Hinata and RTN Sakura gasp and RTN Hinata yells out, angrily, “You ass!” But before RTN versions of Hinata and Sakura could act, Sailor Galaxy and our Sakura then sent them flying through the wall with well-timed hits of their own.

 

Cure Melody says, with a winch, “Ouch. That’s going to leave a mark.”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “That’s what you get for not paying attention!” But then the wall that Menma and the RTN versions of Sakura and Hinata then ‘explodes’ in which all three of them, with powerful chakra auras blazing, return inside of the lab.

 

Cure Princess says, nervously, “Yipe!”

 

Cure Fortune, a teen with long violet hair and a white and violet outfit, says, “It looks like they want ‘round two’.”

 

RTN Hinata yells out, nastily, “What gave you that idea genius?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We don’t have time for this!”

 

Naruto says, “Go after him! We’ll hold them off!”

 

Minato tells Naruto, “No, Sochi. We’ll hold them off.”

 

Naruto asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Kushina tells Naruto, “You have to be there with the others.” Kushina says, with a smile, “Call it a feeling, Sochi.”

 

Sakura says, “We can’t leave you alone!”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “They won’t be alone.” Everyone looks to see Sora’s (M) allies from Radiant Garden including Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, Tifa, and Lea, formally Axel of the first Organization XIII, walking up!

 

Sora (M) says, excitedly, “Hey!”

 

Lea brings out his Keyblade and he asks, with his sly manner, “You been to such a party and haven’t invited us?”

 

Yuffie says, with a grin, “We’ll keep an eye on that guy and his girlfriends.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Leon says, “Master Yen Sid said your friends are going to be needed on the other side of the portal.”

 

Riku says, “We had better not argue with him, Sora.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a nod, “Right.”


Sailor Moon asks, concerned, “What about Sammy?”

 

Just then Sammy’s voice grunts out, “What about m-me, Meatball Head?” Everyone looks to see Sammy struggling to his feet and out of Sailor Mercury’s arms.

 

Sailor Moon asks, concerned, “Sammy, are you okay?”

 

Sammy replies, with a glare, “Do I look okay Serena?” On the meanwhile, Izzy, Tentomon, and Declan are freed.

 

TK asks Izzy, “You okay?”

 

Izzy says, “Yeah.”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “What happened Izzy?”

 

Izzy says, “Kayaba just appeared, entrapped Declan-san, Tentomon, and I after knocking both Sailor Mercuries out, and he then uses his Keyblade on Sammy which caused Arc-Five and Aincrad to glow causing that gateway to appear.”

 

Sammy asks, with a snarl, “Where is he?”

 

Sammy looks at the gateway and Sailor Moon says, “Hey, squirt! Don’t think about it! We need to get you back to the ship!”

 

Sammy yells out, angrily, “No way, Meatball Head! That fucking piece of gutter trash has destroyed our family’s name good name as well as betrayed us with the fact that he murdered, in one form or another, murdered four thousand people with SAO in which our family has to live in shame! I mean, Grandma and Grandpa Kayaba had to be ‘evaporated’ to escape being murdered by angry friends and family of those that died in which we have to hide the fact that we are related to him and we may have to be ‘evaporated’ too! Now, I find out that he has put something in me to further his fucking plans! Well, I’ve had enough of him! He has used, abused, and manipulated us for the last time!” Before anyone could stop him, Sammy runs and leaps into the portal.

 

Sailor Moon slaps herself in the forehead and she yells out, “Damn it, squirt! You are going to make me an old maid before I’m middle-aged!” Sailor Moon then leaps into the portal after Sammy in which plenty of the others join her.

 

Yolei says, with a groan, “Here we go again.”

 

Leon tells Sora (M), “Get going. You have to help your new friends do what you usually do: Save all of the worlds.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a nod and smile, “Right, Leon.” Soon enough, the Sailor Scouts, Digidestined, Digimon, including Suguha’s two Digimon partners, our Keyblade warriors from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the CPUs, Pretty Cures, and everyone else minus Naruto’s parents, Declan, and Sora’s (M) friends from Radiant Garden leave through the gateway to wherever it goes while Minato, Kushina, and the others, minus Declan, prepare to fight against Menma, RTN Hinata, and RTN Sakura.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Unknown world

 

Right now, our group finds ourselves on a vast rocky desert and they are looking around in which they see nothing at first.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Where are we?”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Got me.”

 

Sailor Moon scolds Sammy by saying, “What am I going to do with you, squirt?”

 

Tai tells Sailor Moon, “We don’t have the time Serena.”

 

Yolei asks, “What is this place?”

 

Hawkmon tells Yolei, “I’m not sure, Yolei, but we could be anywhere.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “Yeah, even another world.”

 

TK says, nodding his head, “You’ve got a point, Patamon.”

 

Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Kazuto then look in one direction and Tuxedo Mask asks, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Celestial and Kazuto, “You feel it too?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Yeah, sis.”

 

Kazuto says, “Yep.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kata says, plainly, “Kayaba.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Fusion Dimension Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon FD, says, “We feel him too.”

 

Synchro Dimension Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon SD, says, “She were fused into one Sailor Moon for a while. All of us didn’t just get our ‘fused self’s’ memories, but a ‘deeper connection’ to HIM. We can sense him.”

 

Kuro asks, “Really?”

 

Synchro Dimension Sailor Celestial, Sailor Celestial SD, says, “It’s true, big brother. Your Standard Dimension counterpart is the only one of you that feels due to his experience in SAO. Like it or not, it forged a ‘connection’ and his own ‘links’ with sis and my Standard counterparts magnify it to rival our own.”

 

Fusion Dimension Sailor Celestial, Sailor Celestial FD, says, “Disturbing.”

 

XYZ Dimension Sailor Celestial, Sailor Celestial XYZ, says, annoyed, “No kidding.”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

 

Tai tells Davis, “Davis, we can’t just run after him!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Something just tells me that two certain princesses are about to.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a sigh, “I have a feeling that you would be right.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And you would win that bet.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a determined tone, “It has to end today.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Kazuto says, “I think that there are plenty of us that needs to see an end to this. It is time for the endgame.”

 

Sailor Star says, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Sora (M) looks around and Kairi asks, “What’s up, Sora?”


Sora (M) says, “It is weird, Kairi. I’ve got a feeling that I’ve been here before.”

 

Goofy asks, “Gwarsh! You have?”

 

Sora (M) says, “Yeah.”

 

King Mickey says, with an intense glare, “I think that I have been here before.”

 

Donald asks King Mickey, “Your majesty?”

 

Naruto says, “I hope that mom and dad will be okay.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, with a smile, “I’m sure that they will be fine.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Your dad wasn’t a Hokage for nothing, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Yeah, you’re right.”

 

Sakura says, “Our real question is why the worlds haven’t returned to normal even through the fusion stopped and what Kayaba did is obviously the reason.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, seriously, “Then what are we waiting for?” Soon after, both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial start to head off with the rest of the group following them.

 

As they are walking along, Mimi asks, “By the way, we’re not going to see any more ‘berserk episodes’?”

 

A few of the others ‘winch’ at this and Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Yes, Mimi. No more ‘berserk episodes’. Zara’s and Zarc’s essence has been removed from Celestial and I as well as all of our counterparts.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “With Davis taking the last of Zara’s and Zarc’s power.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Being the reincarnation of the son of the ‘ultimate evil’ among other things allows you to handle a lot without getting corrupted.”

 

Yolei says, “And I thought Naruto was the one that full of surprises.”

 

TK says, with a smile, “Well, Davis has always known to surprise quite a few times.”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smirk, “And it shows that our little ‘sun spot’ here hasn’t always been such an ‘angel’.”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a playful sticking out of her tongue, “I guess not.” Soon enough, the group stops and they look to see a massive field full of Keyblades stuck into the ground.

 

Cure Princess asks, “What is this place?”

 

Agumon asks, “Are those…?”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Yeah, buddy. They are Keyblades.”

 

Matt says, “There are so many of them.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “No kidding, bro.”

 

King Mickey says, “The Keyblade Graveyard.”

 

Everyone looks at King Mickey and Cure Peach asks, “Graveyard?”

 

King Mickey says, “Long ago, this is where the great Keyblade War was fought. Thousands upon thousands of Keybladers fought right here for Kingdom Hearts and the life giving light it brought. In the end, they were ‘lost’ forever and the true Kingdom Hearts was sealed away in which darkness covered the land.”

 

Riku says, “And the light of children helped restore our universe into what it is now.”

 

King Mickey says, with a nod, “Right. This is also the place where the destinies of three friends and fellow Keybladers were changed by Xehanort and his actions. Terra, Ventus, and Keyblade Master Aqua.”

 

Kairi says, “Aqua…”

 

Sora (M) asks, “You know about Aqua, Kairi?”

 

King Mickey says, “Kairi was too young to remember her…At least in her mind, but in her heart, she does. When Aqua came to Radiant Garden before Maleficent and the Heartless turned it into Hollow Bastion, Aqua saved Kairi from a group of creatures known as Unversed. They were dark creatures created from the darkness and negative feelings of Vanitas, a being that was created from Ventus’ darkness. In fact, Vanitas is Ventus’ ‘dark half’. Vanitas was created when Xehanort used his Keyblade to extract Ventus’ darkness and created Vanitas, but it nearly destroyed Ventus in the process. However, someone saved Ventus from fading away by linking his heart to Ventus’ heart.”

 

Riku tells King Mickey, “It was Sora.”

 

King Mickey says, with a nod, “Yes.” There is a look of shock from Kairi, but not Sora in which King Mickey says, “Master Yen Sid told me. Somehow, Sora’s newly born heart linked with Ventus and allowed him to survive in which when Ventus’ heart was dispelled from his body due to the destruction of the Kye-Blade that was formed from the union of Ventus and Vanitas, Ventus’ heart found a place to go.” King Mickey tells Sora (M), “You realized this when we told you about my friends, Sora.”

 

Kairi asks Sora (M), “You did?”

 

Sora (M) says, “When I learned about them, I kind of…No, actually I knew.”

 

Riku says, “It was part of the reason that Sora got the Keyblade instead of me back on Destiny Island. He had Ventus’ heart in him. However, it was only part of the reason. In an unusual way, Ventus chose Sora when Ventus chose to rest within Sora as Terra chose me to wield the Keyblade.”

 

King Mickey says, “And as Aqua accidently chose you, Kairi. You touched Aqua’s Keyblade and got chosen to wield the Keyblade.”

 

Riku says, “Even though Sora didn’t touch Ventus’ Keyblade, Sora was still chosen by Ventus to be a Keyblader.” Riku says, “Mickey’s friends chose each of us to be next Keyblade warriors, accidently or not, and we owe it to them to finish the work that they started by stopping Xehanort for good.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a nod, “Yeah, I’m with you, Riku! Xehanort has already ruined a lot of lives. Terra, Aqua, Ventus, and Ansem the Wise to name of few.”

 

Riku says, “However, right now, our main focus should be on the situation in front of us.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Why would Kayaba come here?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It began here and this is where it ends.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Sailor Celestial and Naruto asks, “What do you mean Suguha-chan?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, “Does it have to do with the Ancients?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Yes. We’re getting an idea of what he wants.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Part of us wish that we didn’t understand him.” The group then starts to head down into Keyblade Graveyard and once within it, they look all around at the Keyblades implanted into the rocky ground.

 

Sailor Sun says, “There are so many of them.”

 

King Mickey says, “Every one of them was once wielded by a Keyblade warrior.”

 

Cure Melody says, nervously, “Creepy.”

 

Cure Dream says, solemnly, “So sad.”

 

Cure Aqua says, with a nod, “I agree, Dream.” The group moves on until they hit what looks like a crossroad where they find none other than Keyblade Warrior Terra’s Keyblade Armor in which it is kneeling while holding Terra’s Ends of the Earth Keyblade.

 

King Mickey says, shocked, “That armor…”

 

Riku asks, “What is it, Mickey?”

 

Just then a deep male voice says, “Ven?

 

Compa asks, “Who said that?”

 

IF says, pointing to the armor, “Look!” Everyone then looks to see Terra’s armor stand up and removes his Keyblade from the ground.

 

Sora (M) says, “Uh oh!”

 

Cure Melody asks, nervously, “Is someone in that armor?”

 

Sailor Mercury uses her visor and computer in which Sailor Venus asks, nervously, “Is there anyone in there, Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, shocked, “No! I can’t detect anyone in that armor!”

 

Sailor Star asks, a bit nervously, “There is no one in the armor?”

 

Sailor Mercury FD says, “Not from what we can detect.”

 

Keiko asks, fearfully, “Then could it be…?”

 

The male voice coming from the armor says, “Ven…No…Not Ven…Xe hanort…Xehanort…!!” Just then a dark aura comes from the armor and it gets into a fighting stance.

 

Rika says, nervously, “I don’t like the look of that.”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “I don’t think either.”

 

King Mickey asks, “Terra? Terra, is that you?!”

 

The male voice from the armor screams out, “Xehanort!!!” The ‘living’ armor of Terra, Lingering Will, then charges right at our heroes and heroines with incredible speed and attacks, but Kazuto and Davis bring out their Keyblades and use them to block his attack.

 

King Mickey yells out, “Terra! Terra, if it is you, it’s Mickey!”

 

Davis says, with a grunt, “Dude, I don’t think he or it is listening to you!” Lingering Will then throws Davis and Kazuto back and they land on the ground, hard!

 

Sailor Star says, concerned, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial bring out their Keyblades and Sailor Celestial says, “That does it!” Lingering Will attacks both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial in which both of them fight back with their Keyblades in which the alternate versions of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial look at each other.

 

Sailor Moon FD asks, “Ready?”

 

Sailor Celestial FD retorts, “What do you thin sis?” The Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestials of the Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Dimensions brought out Keyblades of their own and all four Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestials battled hard against Lingering Will with sheer weight of numbers causing the battle to come to an obvious conclusion.

 

King Mickey shouts out, “Wait! Stop!” When the Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestials stop their assault, King Mickey says, “That’s Terra’s voice!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Mickey-dono, I don’t think that it is your friend in there.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “Whatever is in there, it isn’t alive…But it isn’t a ghost.”

 

Cure Melody asks, nervously, “How can you be so sure?”

 

Sailor Mars says, “A ghost or spirit is basically the essence of a living being that’s no longer. It has the complete set of thoughts and emotions of the living being that the spirit once was. I’m not sensing that from this armor. It feels like a ‘remnant’ or piece of Mickey’s friend is in that armor, but not the complete person.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “That’s what I’m feeling.”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, “Then what is this armor?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Maybe that this person’s emotion was so strong that he transferred a portion of himself into his armor giving that armor some kind of ‘life’, but I wouldn’t say that the armor has become a living being. It is just ‘acting out’ on the ‘emotion’ transferred into it.”

 

Adult Neptune asks, confused, “Can you say it in terms that non-spiritual type people can understand?”

 

Blanc says, “The armor isn’t possessed by a ghost, but it isn’t alive either, Neptune.”

 

Vert says, “The Keyblade Warrior that wore this armor transferred a portion of his power and his ‘mind’ into it allowing the armor to move, but the armor doesn’t have a life of its own. It is just ‘acting out’ on that powerful memory infused into it.”

 

Cure Lovely says, solemnly, “That’s sad.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Basically, this armor is just a robot of sorts.”

 

Nepgear asks, curiously, “Robot?”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Whoops! You just said the magic word in front of Nep Junior!” And Neptune says, “And for you, guys and gals, reading at home, the magic world is ‘robot’.”

 

Riku says, “Basically, the armor is only moving because the ‘imprint’ of Terra’s memories and emotions in it.”

 

Sailor Mars says, solemnly, “And they are some pretty sad and nasty emotions. And someone has manipulated those emotions to have this ‘robot’ attack us.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, curiously, “What?”


Sailor Celestial says, “Now that you say that…”

 

Sailor Celestial XYZ says, with a nod, “I can feel it. Something has altered that ‘imprint’ or whatever that gives this armor its ‘life’.” Just then Lingering Will gives a massive roar as a powerful dark aura surrounds him and the group prepares for another fight, but the dark aura blasts off and into the sky in which the armor then goes back down on its knees with the Keyblade implanted into the ground.

 

Uni asks, confused, “What the heck just happened?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Somehow, the ‘robot armor’ shook off the ‘programing’ that was put into it.”

 

Cure Mint asks, “It did?”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Wait! I thought that you said that the armor wasn’t alive, right?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “That’s right. It looks like that the emotions and memories stored in it that allowed it to move was so strong that it fought back against the ‘corruption’ and shook it off.”

 

King Mickey says, amazed, “Terra…”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, with a serious tone, “Question is: Who corrupted the armor in the first place?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “One guess.”

 

Sailor Orion says, pointing ahead of them, “Over there!” Everyone then looks in the direction that Sailor Orion is pointing at and after a few moments, they see none other than Castle Oblivion up on a hill ahead of them.


Riku says, shocked, “That’s…!!”

 

King Mickey asks, shocked, “What is it doing here?!”

 

Davis says, pointing above Castle Oblivion, “Maybe that’s the reason why.” When everyone looks up, plenty are shocked to see none other than Aincrad floating above Castle Oblivion.

 

Ryoutarou asks, shocked, “No way! Is that…?”

 

Andrew says, “I think so, bro.”

 

Sammy asks, confused, “What is that doing here?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “I’ve got a feeling…”

 

Sailor Star asks Sailor Celestial, “You do, Celestial?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, looking at Kazuto and Sailor Moon, “Big brother? Sis?” Both Kazuto and Sailor Moon nod at some kind of unsaid agreement causing the others to wonder about this, but Kazuto, Sailor Celestial, and Sailor Moon start to head off with the others following.

 

Uni asks, “Hey, what’s the big secret?”

 

Vert says, “Something tells me that it won’t be a ‘secret’ for long.”

 

Noire says, “Obviously, Vert.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Ooh, so it is the ‘big reveal’ time! Where shocking revelations are made and the whole story takes a dramatic turn!”

 

Noire tells Neptune, annoyed, “Quiet, Neptune!” Our group heads for Castle Oblivion where Aincrad is hovering while quite a few take a look at the now silent and unmoving Lingering Will especially King Mickey, Riku, and Sora (M). The group heads along until Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Sailor Moon stop immediately in their tracks.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What’s up?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Kazuto says, “We’re not alone here.”

 

Kotone asks, “What is it?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Something tells me that it isn’t friendly.” Everyone looks ahead when they see none other than Ermac walking towards them.

 

Yolei retorts, sarcastically, “What gave you that idea?”

 

Kazuto asks, seriously, “What do you want?”

 

Ermac responds, “What do you think Kirito?” Ermac then says, “Kayaba is mine and when we’re done with you and your family, he’s next.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “We don’t have time for this.”

 

Ermac says, “You are going to need to make time, Celestial.” Just then a massive column of dark violet ‘flames’ surrounds Castle Oblivion and Aincrad and Ermac says, “This field is also goes underground, so, you are going to need to get the magma filled core of this world in order to get under that field.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Damn it!”

 

Kazuto says, taking out a duel disk from a sub-space pocket, “I get what you are saying, Ermac. It is time that we end this.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, attaching her duel disk to armored left wrist, “Not alone big brother.”

 

Kazuto says, surprised, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Moon says, also attaching her duel disk to her armored left wrist, “I think that it is time for us to end another part of our demons from SAO.”

 

Ermac says, “We prefer it that way. It will be a three-on-one match, so, we can get rid of all three of you at once. It is time that we end this once and for all!” Ermac has a dark violet version of the duel disk that Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Kazuto and all four of them activate their duel disks in which Ermac says, “We’ll have twelve thousand life-points to your four thousand each since this will be three-on-one, but you are going to be allowed to use cards that are on your teammates’ fields or graveyards! Trust us! You are going to need them!”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh and determined expression, “Fine, Ermac.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Sorry, big brother.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “I understand since Yuuko is a part of Ermac now. You are fighting your demons as I am fighting mine with Serena fighting her own.” Sailor Moon nods her head and Kazuto says, “Let’s end this together.”

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial nod their heads in agreement and Ermac says, “And you can fall together.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, sternly, “You want to bet, you freak!” Their duel disks shuffle their decks, all four duelists draw five cards from their decks, display 12,000 life-points for Ermac while display 4000 life-points for the other three duelists, and with the computer words ‘Field Spell: Crossover’ heard causing a lot of Real Solid Vision platforms to appear all around with everyone else of the group to get to the side and out of the way of the four duelists.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, concerned, “Be careful, Kirito-kun.”

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “Come back to us, Meatball Head.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “You, three, can do it, believe it!”

 

“Game on!” all four duelists say in unison as the duel begins causing hundreds upon hundreds of Action Cards to rain down on the field.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Kazuto: 4000

Ermac: 12,000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “I’ll start this duel off!” Sailor Celestial then displays Pendulum monster cards, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Dragonpit Magician (900/2700), and yells out, “I take the scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Dragonpit Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the cards on her disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on her disk’s Monster Card Zones, the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, and the number 1 below Persona Dragon and number 8 below Dragonpit Magician in which Sailor Celestial says, as an image of her crystal pendulum appears swing between the two columns, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon! Give me a hand guys!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from it, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “And now, Odd-Eyes Synchron allows me to Synchro Summon with a Pendulum Monster in my Pendulum Zone! I tune him with my Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon leaps out of the column of light that it was in in which Odd-Eyes Synchron turns into two stars that surround Persona Dragon, making it become transparent, and as Sailor Celestial gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field.

 

Sailor Celestial and her Synchro Dimension counterpart say in unison, “Spread your beautiful and brave wings, and shoot through your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she and her Synchro counterpart say in unison, “Shine, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Cure Muse says, amazed, “Oh, wow.”

 

Cure Rhythm says, awe-struck, “Beautiful.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I end my turn.”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two!” Sailor Moon draws three cards, discards two from her hand, and she says, displaying Pendulum monster cards, Dragonpulse Magician (1800/900) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), “I set scale one, Dragonpulse Magician, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon puts the cards on her disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on her disk’s Monster Card Zones, the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, and the number 1 below Dragonpulse Magician, and number 8 below Timegazer Magician with Sailor Moon saying, as an image of her crystal pendulum appears swing between the two columns, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts two cards on her duel disk and she shouts out, “Performapal Coin Dragon and Black Fang Magician!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from it, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Performapal Coin Dragon (1700/1000) and Black Fang Magician (1700/800) in attack mode. Sailor Moon puts one card into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, “Next, I play my Pendulum Reincarnation! Since I have Pendulum Monsters in my Pendulum Zone, I can revive one Pendulum monster whose level is around the set Pendulum Scale, but I remove cards equal to its Pendulum Scale! And I choose Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver!” Just then Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver (2000/2600) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon removes the top four cards of her deck, but she then displays a monster known as Interrealm Sage (2200/2400) and she says, “Now, I activate my Interrealm Sage’s ability! When he is removed from play, I can return all other cards removed from play to the duelists’ hands!” Three new cards appears in Sailor Moon’s hand and Sailor Moon says, “And now, I Overlay Coin Dragon and Black Fang Magician!” Two said monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex on the ground while Sailor Moon puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of Coin Dragon’s and Black Fang Magician’s cards which are on the same Monster Card Zone of Sailor Moon’s duel disk.

 

Sailor Moon and her XYZ counterpart say in unison, “Formed from pitch-black darkness to fight those foolish enough to oppose its treacherous fangs! I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) with two Dark Overlay units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Moon says, “And next, I use my Dissolver’s ability and fuse it with my Timegazer Magician!” Timegazer Magician leaps out of the column of light that it was in and goes into a fusion vortex with Odd-Eyes Dissolver as Sailor Moon takes a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck.

 

Sailor Moon and her Fusion counterpart say in unison, “The two eyes that illuminate the dark night! Guild time in a new direction! Fusion Summon!” Sailor Moon puts the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk and she and her Fusion counterpart say in unison, “Come forth, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The four dragons roar out in unison and Hiyori says, “It’s them!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smirk, “But it is different this time.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “With Zarc’s and Zara’s influence gone, the dragons have been purified and their rage gone.”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I play my Ancient Rules! Now, I can summon one level five or above non-effect monster! And I choose Gaia, the Fierce Knight!” Kazuto puts one card on his disk and Gaia, the Fierce Knight (2300/2100) appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I summon my Mirror Resonator!” Just then Mirror Resonator (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, “And now, I tune my Mirror Resonator with Gaia!” Mirror Resonator turns one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Gaia causing him to become transparent and when a column of light appears on the field, Kazuto takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. Kazuto says, “Howl of the king! Now, shake the heavens and the earth! Engrave the power of the one and only supreme ruler into yourself! Synchro Summon!” Kazuto says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Time to roar, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “Then it is our turn and the first step to your demise into darkness!” Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot of their disk, “We start with our Spider Thread spell card! Now, we can play one spell card that you, three used in the previous turn! And we choose Graceful Charity!” Ermac draw three cards, discards two cards, and Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, we play Destiny Draw! We discard one Destiny Hero in order draw two new cards!” Ermac discards Destiny Hero-Fear Monger (1000/1000) and draws two more cards in which Ermac says, putting yet another card into the main slot of their disk, “Then we play D-Spirit! Since there are no Destiny Heroes on the field, we can play one from our hand! We choose Diamond Dude!” Ermac puts one card on their disk and Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) appears on the field in attack mode in which Ermac says, drawing the top card of their deck, “Then we use his ability! We draw the top cards of our deck and if it is Normal Spell, we can send it to the grave to use its effect next turn!” Ermac discards Pot of Greed spell card and Ermac says, “And it is the spell that we need! Next, we activate Destiny Hero-Malicious’ ability! By removing him from our grave, we can play another from our deck!” One Destiny Hero-Malicious (800/800) monster card is removed from Ermac’s graveyard, when put out of play, a card comes out of Ermac’s deck, and Ermac puts it on their disk causing another Destiny Hero-Malicious (800/800) to appear on the field in attack mode. Ermac says, putting yet another card into the main slot, “Then we play our Doctor D spell card! By removing one Destiny Hero from our graveyard, we can play another from our deck! So, we remove Destiny Hero-Dunker to play Disk Commander!” Ermac removes said monster card from their graveyard and Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) appears on the field in attack mode. Ermac says, drawing two cards, “Since Disk Commander has been revived from the grave, we get two more cards!” Ermac looks at the cards, gives an evil smile, and says, “And now, it is time for your doom! I release Diamond Dude, Malicious, and Disk Commander in order to summon the all mighty…Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca!” The three monsters vanish into dark violet beams that goes into the sky which becomes filled with black and dark violet clouds as a strange cocoon appears in the sky causing Sailor Moon’s, Davis’, Sailor Sun’s, Sailor Orion’s, Sammy’s, and Naruto’s Mark of the Dragon to activate causing Davis’, Sailor Sun’s, Sailor Orion’s, Sammy’s, and Naruto’s Mark of the Dragon to surround everyone else in a crimson force-field to protect them.

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Here we go again.” The cocoon then bursts open to reveal Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca (100/100) in attack mode!

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Holy crow! What a crow!”

 

Uni says, with a snarl, “More like a buzzard to me.”

 

Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, we use the power of Earthbound Wall! As long as this card remains the field, you can’t negate our Immortal’s ability and you can’t destroy him with monster effects!”

 

Hiyori says, “That means that Clear Wing’s abilities…”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “Are worthless.”

 

Ermac says, “And now, we use the ability of Wiraqocha Rasca and for the price of not attacking this turn, our Rasca can lower the life-points of an opponent to one hundred points! And we pick…!!” Ermac looks over at their three opponents and Ermac says, looking at Kazuto, “You, Kirito. And if you think that any card that prevents effect damage will help, our Rasca’s ability is lowering your life-points, but it doesn’t say that it is inflicting you damage, Kirito!” Wiraqocha Rasca gives a mighty roar, creating a powerful wind, and Kazuto screams out as he is slammed by the shockwave that sends him flying as his life-drops down to 100 points.

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “Big brother!”

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked, “No!”

 

Sailor Star says, fearfully, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Rika, Kotone, Ryoutarou, Andrew, and Keiko shout out, horrified, “No!” Kazuto slams down on the ground, hard, and despite his clothing is somewhat torn, he gets back to his feet.

 

Kazuto says, with a grunt, “I’ll be…okay…I think…”

 

Ermac says, slyly, “You won’t be for long!” Ermac says, putting two cards into the main slot, “We end our turn with these!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Kazuto: 100

Ermac: 12,000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “You are going to pay for that one!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Pendulum Resettlement! Since there are face-up Pendulum Monster in my Extra Deck, I can take one and return it to my hand!” A card comes out of Sailor Celestial’s Extra Deck, she puts Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600) in her free Pendulum Zone on her duel disk, and she shouts out, “I reset my Pendulum Scale with scale six, Odd-Eyes Synchron, and my already set, scale eight, Dragonpit Magician!” The word ‘Pendulum’ appears in rainbow colors on her duel disk’s Monster Card Zones and Odd-Eyes Synchron reappears in a column of light with the number 6 below it. Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I use Odd-Eyes Synchron’s ability! Any Odd-Eyes monster on my field become a level one Tuner monster, so, now, I tune Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon turns into one star that turns into a ring that surrounds Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, making it become transparent, and when a column of light comes onto the field, Sailor Celestial takes a Pendulum-Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck.

 

Sailor Celestial and her Synchro counterpart say in unison, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Obtain the shining wings of light, soar to the summit of supremacy! Synchro Summon!

 

Sailor Celestial puts the Pendulum-Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Appear now, the shining dragon with piercing eyes! Roar, Supreme King White Dragon: Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

There are looks of shock and Sailor Jupiter says, “That’s the monster that Sailor Moon summoned against Zarc and Zara!”

 

Nepgear asks, curiously, “How did she get it?”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Just don’t ask and be glad that she has it.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Next, I activate the effect of my Pendulum Resettlement from my graveyard! By removing it from play, I can lower the scale of one Pendulum Monster in my Pendulum Zones by up to four! I use it to lower Odd-Eyes Synchron’s scale down!” Sailor Celestial removes the said card and Odd-Eyes Synchron’s scale goes down from 6 to 2 in which Sailor Celestial says, as an image of her crystal pendulum appears on her field, “And now, with my set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial takes two cards from her Extra Deck, put it on her duel disk, and she shouts out, “Revive from my Extra Deck: Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from it, and they are revealed to be Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) in defense mode with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon, attack now!”

 

Ermac responds, “Our Immortal can’t be attacked and your Wing Dragon’s abilities are useless!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “But you aren’t safe!”

 

As Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon charges right for Ermac, Ermac retorts, with a sly tone, “You think so? Not!” Ermac pushes a button on their disk’s touch screen and they say, “I activate my Spirit Barrier trap card!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be Spirit Barrier continuous trap card and Ermac says, “Thanks to this trap card, as long as our Immortal remains on the field, our life-points are safe!” A barrier protects Ermac from Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon’s attack.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “We’ll see about that! I’ll end my turn here!” With the end of Sailor Celestial’s spell card, Odd-Eyes Synchron’s scale goes back up from 2 to 6.

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Fusion Substitute spell card! Now, I can fuse monsters on the field together! I fuse my Starve Venom Fusion Dragon with Celestial’s Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!”

 

Both said monsters goes into a fusion vortex, takes a Pendulum-Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck, and she and her Fusion Dimension counterpart say in unison, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Become one with the poisonous dragon! Be the power that leads into supremacy! Fusion Summon!

 

Sailor Moon puts the Pendulum-Fusion Monster card on her duel disk and she says, “Bloom forth, dragon with sympathetic eyes! Supreme King Violet Dragon, Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon (3300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Sun says, with a smile, “It’s the other monster that she summoned!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon’s ability now activates! For this turn, she gains the attack points of one monster on your field and also gains the power of it wields! In short, it gains the power of your Immortal!” Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon roars out as it glows violet as it goes from 3300/2500 to 3400/2500 and Sailor Moon says, “In which now, I use its power to blast your life-points to one hundred!” Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon roars out as it sends dark shockwaves right for Ermac.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “You get that creep, girlfriend!”

 

Ermac says, pushing a button on their disk’s touch screen, “We don’t think so, princess! We activate Life Protector trap card!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of an injured person going to a hospital and Ermac says, “Thanks to this trap card, any attempt to change our life-points through effects is negated and all it costs us is four hundred life-points for each use!” A shield protects Ermac from the shockwaves from Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon while Ermac loses 400 life-points.

 

Uni says, annoyed, “Oh, man! They had that freak!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I end my turn.” Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon’s stats return to original/base numbers since its effect is over.

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Kazuto: 100

Ermac: 11,600

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “That’s not good. That means that her trap card effects work when technically, it isn’t life-point damage, but adjusting a duelist’s life-points in general like her Immortal’s ability. Her trap only uses a little life-point and she has got plenty to spare in which we can’t attack her directly!” Kazuto says, drawing a card, “My move!” Kazuto looks at the card in his hand and he thinks, “And thanks to her spell card, my Red Dragon’s ability is worthless! Best I can do is prepare for the worst!” Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Silent Doom and use it to revive one non-effect monster in defense mode! I choose Gaia!” Just then Gaia, the Fierce Knight (2300/2100) returns to the field in defense mode and Kazuto says, “And with that, I end my turn.”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “Nepu? Is that it?”

 

Noire says, “That’s all he can do since that overgrown buzzard can’t be destroyed as long as there is a Field Spell card out and this Field Spell can’t be destroyed AT ALL, Neptune.”

 

Blanc says, “And what’s make it worse. Their creatures can’t destroy it thanks to that other card.”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “Our move!” Ermac says, drawing two more cards, “And thanks to Diamond Dude’s power, we use the power of Pot of Greed and get two more cards!” Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot, “And it is quite a ‘fiendish’ card at that! We play Dark Fusion!”

 

Kazuto asks, “Dark Fusion?!”

 

Ermac discards Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) and Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000), the two monsters appear on the field, and Ermac says, as they go into a DARK fusion vortex, “We fuse Elemental Heroes Sparkman and Clayman to form…Evil Hero Lightning Golem!” Ermac puts a Fusion monster card from their Extra Deck and Evil Hero Lightning Golem (2400/1500), a sinister version of Elemental Hero Thunder Giant, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tai asks, confused, “Wait! EVIL Hero?”

 

Davis says, “I heard about them. They are some kind of wicked versions of my Elemental Heroes cards.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Wicked is right.”

 

Ermac says, “And now, Lightning Golem destroys one monster on our opponent’s field!” Ermac says, pointing to Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend, “And we choose that overgrown lizard!” Lightning Golem unleashes a black sphere of dark lightning right for Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I don’t think so!” Sailor Celestial creates a wind storm that sends Kazuto up into the sky in which he manages to grab an Action Card and he puts it into his disk’s main slot while Sailor Celestial uses her wind powers to lower Kazuto to the ground.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Action Magic: Mirror Barrier! Scarlight is safe from destruction effects!” An orb shield surrounds Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend and protect it from the orb of dark lightning.

 

Ermac says, annoyed, “But your worthless sister won’t be safe from this! Wiraqocha Rasca, unleash your power on Celestial!” Wiraqocha Rasca roars out as it creates dark shockwave and she yelps out as she is slammed by one of them, knocking her helmet off and sending her flying, while her life-drops drop to 100.

 

Hiyori says, worriedly, “Suguha!”

 

Naruto says, shocked, “Suguha-chan!”

 

Kazuto says, horrified, “Sugu!” Sailor Celestial lands on the ground on her back with a nasty ‘thud’, but she grunts as she gets back to her feet.

 

Sailor Celestial grunts out, “I’ll be fine…just got the wind knocked out of me…”

 

Ermac says, “It will be more than that when we send you to the netherworld for good! So, make your move!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Sailor Celestial: 100

Kazuto: 100

Ermac: 11,600

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Celestial yells out, as her crystal pendulum reappears on the field, “And now, with my set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts a card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and she yells out, “Revive from my Extra Deck: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, something come from that circle of light, and it is revealed to be Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

Ermac says, with a sly tone, “A lot of good that will do you!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “We’ll see! Pendulum Dragon, attack that Lightning Golem!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon breathes a flaming energy blast right for Lightning Golem.

 

Ermac yells out, “Wiraqocha Rasca!” Wiraqocha Rasca creates a powerful wind storm with its wings that causes an Action Card to get into Ermac’s hands and Ermac puts it into the main slot of their disk causing Ermac to say, “Action Magic: Miracle! My monster isn’t destroyed and I take half damage, but thanks to my trap, I get no damage at all!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “But Wing Dragon’s ability can destroy all monsters on your field during the Battle Phase! Your Immortal might be safe, but your Golem isn’t!” Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon unleashes a wave of energy that destroys Lightning Golem.

 

Ermac asks, with a dark taunting tone, “Is that it?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Actually, it is for now.”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

Sailor Moon looks at the card and Ermac asks, with a taunting tone, “Didn’t get what you needed?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smirk, “I may not have, but I still got one chance! I activate the effect of Fusion Substitute! By removing this card from my graveyard from play, I can return one Fusion Monster from my grave to my Extra Deck and then get one card!” Sailor Moon removes said spell card from her graveyard, returns Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) Fusion Monster card from her graveyard back to her Extra Deck, and Sailor Moon draws a card causing her to smirk as she looks at it. Sailor Moon says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Mystical Space Typhoon! Say goodbye to your Spirit Barrier!”

 

A twister appears on the field, destroys the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card, and Ermac says, annoyed, “No!”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Next, I play The Phantom Knights of Possession! Now, my Dark Rebellion gains the level of one monster on the field and I choose Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Way to go!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “And now, I Overlay Dark Rebellion with Odd-Eyes!” Dark Rebellion and Odd-Eyes then turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground as Sailor Moon takes a Pendulum-XYZ monster from her Extra Deck and puts it over Dark Rebellion’s and Odd-Eyes’ card which are on the same Monster Card Zone of Sailor Celestial’s duel disk in which she and her XYZ counterpart say in unison, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Unleash that black scale of wrath, eradicating all opposing enemies! I XYZ Summon the Supreme King Black Dragon, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode in which Sailor Moon says, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s ability activates! Since an XYZ monster was used as XYZ Material, all level seven or below monsters and you lose one thousand life-points for every monster destroyed! Darkness Howling!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon unleashes a mighty roar that destroys Lightning Golem, but a shield protects Ermac.

 

Ermac says, “You forget our trap?! Our Life Protection makes sure that we don’t suffer any damage as long as relinquish four hundred points!”

 

After Ermac’s life-points drop by 400, Sailor Moon says, “But that leaves you defenseless! Battle! Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon, attack Ermac directly!” Ermac leaps to get an Action Card, but Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon’s attack slams into Ermac, sending Ermac flying through the sky, and causing Ermac to lose 3300 life-points.

 

Davis says, excitedly, “Bullseye!”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, direct attack! Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon charges in for the attack, but Ermac backflips, grab an Action Card, and puts it in their duel disk’s main slot.

 

Ermac says, “Action Magic: The Great Escape! Battle Phase is ended!” Before Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon can hit Ermac, Ermac vanishes in a large puff of smoke causing Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon to dispel said smoke showing that it missed Ermac. Everyone then looks to find him on one of the platforms on the field.

 

Sailor Moon says, plainly, “I end my turn.”


Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Sailor Celestial: 100

Kazuto: 100

Ermac: 7900

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “And starts mine!” Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot, “I place one card face-down!” Kazuto says, putting another card on his duel disk, “And since this is the last card in my hand, I can play Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight without releasing other monsters!” Just then Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300/2100) appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, “I Overlay Swift Gaia and regular Gaia!” Both versions of Gaia the Fierce Knight turn into lights that goes into a vortex while Kazuto puts their cards on the same Monster Card Zone in which he puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of them causing Kazuto say, “I XYZ Summon Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger!” Out of the vortex, Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger (2600/2100), a red armored warrior on a red armored dragon with two Wind Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto yells out, “Scarlight, attack Ermac directly!”

 

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend unleashes its breath attack at Ermac, but Ermac says, putting an Action Card into the main slot of their disk, “Action Magic: Evade! Your attack is negated!” Ermac then leaps to the side as Scarlight’s attack passes by.

 

Kazuto shouts out, “Gaia, direct attack!” Like a lightning bolt, Gaia Dragon rams into Ermac causing Ermac to get spiraling into the ground with a nasty ‘thud’ as well as losing 2600 life-points in the process.

 

Rika yells out, excitedly, “Nice one!”

 

Ermac leaps back on his/her feet and Ermac yells out, angrily, “You are going to pay for that one, Kirito!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Sailor Celestial: 100

Kazuto: 100

Ermac: 5300

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “My move!” Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot, “We activate our Card of Sanctity! All of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” All four duelists draw from their decks until they have half-a-dozen cards in their respective hands and Ermac yells out, “And now, we use the ability of our Immortal!” Wiraqocha Rasca roars out as it unleashes dark shockwaves that head straight for Sailor Moon, who yelps as she gets hit hard as she is sent flying backwards by the dark shockwave which drops her life-points to 100 while knocking her helmet off.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, worriedly, “Serena!”

 

Kazuto and Sailor Celestial say in unison, “No!”

 

Sailor Star says, worriedly, “Serena-chan!”

 

Sailor Moon struggles back to her feet and she grunts out, “I’ll be okay…”

 

Ermac retorts, with an evil smirk, “Not for long, princess.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “This isn’t good.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “No kidding, Yolei.”

 

Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, we play O-Oversoul! We use it to revive Clayman!” Just then Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000) returns to the field in defense mode and Ermac says, putting one more card into the main slot of their disk, “Then we play Dark Fusion!” Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) appears on the field, goes into a dark fusion vortex with Clayman, and Ermac says, while getting out a Fusion Monster card from their Extra Deck, “We dark fuse Burstinatrix with Clayman in order to create…Evil Hero Infernal Sniper!” When Ermac puts the Fusion Monster card on their disk, Evil Hero Infernal Sniper (2000/2500) appears on the field in defense mode. Ermac says, “Next, we activate Malicious’ ability from the graveyard! We remove from him to bring out a third one from our deck!” A card comes out of Ermac’s graveyard and after putting it ‘out of play’, Ermac puts a card form their deck on their disk in which another Destiny Hero-Malicious (800/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, putting one card into the main slot of their disk, “Next, we play Monster Reborn and revive Disk Commander with it!” Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) reappears on the field in attack mode and Ermac says, drawing two cards, “And that means we gain two more cards!” Ermac says, putting another card into the main slot, “Then we activate our Shallow Grave! All of us must summon one monster from our graveyards in defense position! I choose Diamond Dude!” Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I choose Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Sailor Moon says, “I choose the monster that I put there myself: Dragon Spirit of White!” Dragon Spirit of White (2500/2000) then appears on the field in defense mode and Sailor Moon says, “Since Dragon Spirit of White has been Special Summoned, I use his ability and banish one spell or trap card on my opponent’s field! Say goodbye to your Earthbound Wall!”

 

Ermac yells out, shocked, “No!” Dragon Spirit of White gives off a powerful glow and Earthbound Wall continuous spell card vanishes in which Ermac shouts out, angrily, “You are going to pay for that princess!”

 

Kazuto say, with a serious tone, “We’ll see about that, Ermac! I revive my Mirror Resonator!” Just then Mirror Resonator (0/0) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Ermac yells out, putting one card on their duel disk, “Next, we release our Malicious, Disk Commander, and Diamond Dude in order to play the ultimate Destiny Hero: Destiny Hero-Plasma!” All three monsters vanish and Destiny Hero-Plasma (1900/600) appears on the field in attack mode. Ermac says, with an evil smile, “Not only is your monsters are powerless, Plasma can absorb one of your monsters and gain half of its attack power as well as its special abilities! We think that overgrown lizard will do nicely!” Plasma then extends its wings and starts to absorb Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend.

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not so fast! I activate my trap: Power Bound!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of someone in a straight jacket and Sailor Moon says, “Thanks to this trap card, your Plasma’s abilities are negated as long as this trap card remains equipped to it!” Plasma roars out as energy chains bind it and Sailor Moon says, “And that means that our monsters are going to keep their power!”

 

Ermac says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Won’t matter since we play Drain Time! Since Plasma is on the field, we choose one phase of our turns to skip and all of us must skip that phase and we choose the Battle Phase!” Ermac says, putting the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “Finally, we put a card face-down! And that ends our turn!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 100

Sailor Celestial: 100

Kazuto: 100

Ermac: 5300

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “I draw!” Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Thanks to sis, Clear Wing still has his abilities since she stopped that overgrown version of a vamp! However, we can’t attack thanks to her spell card and it is most likely to protect that monster! We have to make this turn count! Something tells me that it is going to be our last!” Sailor Celestial says, as the image of her crystal pendulum returns to the field, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I can summon as many level seven monsters for this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Appear, precursor of the dragon of the twin eyes! Odd-Eyes Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, a ‘light’ comes from the circle, and that ‘light’ turns into Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play my Cross XYZ spell card! I can XYZ Summon with an XYZ Monster whose rank equals the level of a non-XYZ monster!” Sailor Celestial looks at Kazuto, he nods, and Sailor Celestial yells out, “I Overlay my Odd-Eyes Dragon with Kazuto’s Gaia Dragon!” Both said monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while both monster cards go onto the same Monster Card Zone on Sailor Celestial’s duel disk while Sailor Celestial puts a Pendulum-XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of them.

 

Both she and her XYZ counterpart say in unison, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Resurrect from the deepest darkness and burn everything in the world with flames of anger! I Cross XYZ Summon the dragon of the blazing calamity! Rage forth, Supreme King Violent Dragon, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Nepgear says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “No. It’s different. I don’t sense the sinister nature that came from that dragon before.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It is because Zarc and Zara are gone through a piece of their power might remain with our princesses. However, I know that they can control them.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, seeing Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, “Come on, Sugu…”

 

Sailor Celestial feels a very slight ‘twinge’ in her, but it is gone and she thinks in her mind, “Come on, Suguha, you can do this! The darkness has no hold you anymore as do Zarc and Zara! You control this power and it doesn’t control you!” Sailor Celestial says, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s ability activates! By detaching an Overlay Unit, I can destroy all other cards out on the field!” Sailor Celestial looks at Sailor Moon and Kazuto in which they nod their heads and Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Hit it with Blazing Calamity!”

 

Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon absorbs an Overlay Unit, but Ermac shout out, “Not so fast!” Wiraqocha Rasca roars out and sends another Action Card into Ermac’s hands in which Ermac says, putting it into the main slot of their disk, “Action Magic: Calamity Prevention! Destruction effects can’t be used this turn! Too bad!” The Overlay Unit that Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon absorbs comes out of its body and returns to orbit around the Pendulum-XYZ Monster.

 

Neptune says, “Oh, man! Not even that dangerous dragon can stop that jerk!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I end my turn!”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “And starting mine!” Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “Not even with Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon are we making any headway at all! We have the four ‘Supreme King’ Odd-Eyes dragons on our field and we haven’t made a dent! Plus, thanks to Ermac’s spell, we can’t attack this turn! And something tells me that ‘Evil Hero’ is part of Ermac’s endgame for this duel, so, we need to be ready!” Sailor Moon says, “I activate the effect of Dragon Spirit of White! I release him in order to play one Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Sailor Moon puts one card on her disk causing Dragon Spirit of White to vanish and Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) to take its place in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then I play Burst Stream of Destruction! That means that my Blue-Eyes can destroy all of your monsters by being unable to attack this turn, but since we don’t have a Battle Phase, it doesn’t really matter!” Blue-Eyes fires three electrical spheres at Ermac’s three monsters!

 

Ermac grabs another Action Card and says, putting it into the main slot of their disk, “Action Magic: Mirror Aura! All of our monsters are protected from all round destruction effects!” Three auras protect Ermac’s monsters from the electrical spheres which ‘fizz out’ when they hit the shields.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “There is something up.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I end my turn.”

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “My move!” Kazuto says, “I activate Scarlight’s ability and destroy all monsters that have equal to less attack points than himself and inflict five hundred points of damage to you for each one!”

 

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend unleashes a torrent of flames, but Ermac gets another Action Card and says, putting it into the main slot, “Action Magic: Encore! We activate the effect on Action Card in our graveyard and we choose Calamity Prevention!” Soon after, Scarlight’s flames ‘fizz out’ due to its ability being negated.

 

Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Dragon Buster Destruction Sword in attack mode!” Soon after, Dragon Buster Destruction Sword (400/300) appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, “And now, I Double Tune my Mirror Resonator and Destruction Sword with Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!” Destruction Sword and Mirror Resonator turn into one flaming ring, each, and the two rings surround Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend as Kazuto gets out a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. When he puts it on his duel disk, Kazuto yells out, strongly, “Ruler and fiend become one! Call upon the soul of the Crimson Dragon and roar in the name of creation itself! Synchro Summon!” The Crimson Dragon then appears from the column of light and flies up into the sky in which Kazuto shouts out, “Emerge, Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend!” A column of flames comes out of the sky and out of those flames, Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend (3500/3000) come to the field in attack mode.

 

Ermac asks, with a sly smirk, “Planning on trying to do what your sister tried to do?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Nope. I end my turn.”

 

Plenty of the others were surprised by this and Ryoutarou yells out, confused, “What?”

 

Ermac says, drawing a card, “You should have tried fool! And now, we activate Infernal Sniper’s ability! Since she is in defense mode during our Standby Phase, we can inflict one thousand points of damage to you!”

 

As Infernal Sniper aims at Kazuto, Sailor Celestial says, “Clear Wing Synchro Dragon’s ability now activates! Since a level five or higher monster used their ability, Clear Wing can negate it! Go, Dichroitic Mirror!”

 

As Clear Wing’s glow, Ermac pushes a button on their disk’s touch screen and shouts out, “Wrong! We activate our Counter-Blow Reflection trap card!” Ermac’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a boxer punching his own reflection in which Ermac says, discarding a card, “Thanks to our trap, by discarding a card from our hand, any time that you activate an effect to counter one of our effects, your effect is rendered mute!” A mirror forms in front of Infernal Sniper and Clear Wing’s ‘glow’ from its wings is absorbed and reflected back at Clear Wing causing it to roar as its ability is negated.

 

Rika says, worriedly, “Oh no!”

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “That means that Kazuto is defenseless!”

 

Ermac yells out, “That’s right! Farewell, forever!” Infernal Sniper fires right for Kazuto, but he then gains a smirk.

 

Kazuto says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I don’t think so! I activate my Call of the Haunted!” Kazuto’s face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted continuous trap card and Kazuto says, “And now, I use it to revive Scarlight in attack mode!” Soon after, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2500) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Ermac asks, with a smirk, “And what’s he going to do?” Ermac says, eyes widening, “Unless…”

 

Kazuto says, pushing another button on his disk’s touch screen, “Right, Ermac! I activate my Absolute Power Flare!” Kazuto’s face-down card is revealed to be a counter-trap card with a picture of Red Dragon Archfiend absorbing an attack and attacking with his flaming fist in which Kazuto says, “When you use a monster ability that inflicts damage to me and I have Red Dragon Archfiend, this attack negates the damage and boomerangs it back with double the strength!” Scarlight then gets in front of Kazuto, absorb the attack, and unleashes a powerful flame causing Ermac to yelp as he suffers 2000 life-points of damage.

 

Ryoutarou says, excitedly, “Way to go, bro!”

 

Andrew says, with a smirk, “Nothing to worry about.”

 

Ermac yells out, enraged, “That does it, Kirito! I attack you with…!!”

 

Ermac then stops and Sailor Celestial asks, “I? Don’t you mean ‘we’?”

 

Ermac then screams out in pain and Yuuko’s voice calls out from Ermac, “No, we must destroy Suguha!” Ermac then says in Keita’s voice, “No, Kirito must pay!” Ermac then says in Yuuko’s voice, “No, it must be Suguha!”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “What the Nep is going on?”

 

Vert says, “I think that Ermac lost his unity. Remember, this fiend was created from a mixture of dark magic and the darkness of the souls that died in SAO.”

 

Izzy says, “In which Yuuko’s soul joined Ermac, but now, they have lost their unity.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “And they are having a ‘split personality disorder’.”

 

Yolei says, nodding her head in agreement, “Big time.”

 

Ermac yells out, in Keita’s and Yuuko’s voices, “Wiraqocha Rasca, attack…Kirito…Suguha…No, attack…K-Suguha …Suguha, directly!” Wiraqocha Rasca roars out as it charges right for Sailor Celestial with a mighty roar.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a plain tone, “Your last mistake. It is time to end this now.”

 

Ermac shouts out, confused, “What?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap card: Staunch Protector!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a warrior with a mirror shield of some kind and Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks to this card, when played during the Battle Phase, it is summoned to the field as a monster!” Just then Staunch Protection (1000/1000) appears on the field in defense mode and Sailor Celestial says, “And now, it activates its special ability and causing your Immortal to divert its attack to whatever target I choose! And I choose Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon!”

 

Ermac yells out, shocked, “No!” Staunch Protector activates its shield and send waves at Wiraqocha Rasca causing it to head for Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon causing Ermac to say, “This isn’t over!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Actually, it is! I activate my trap and the final card of this duel: Dragons of Wrath!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a group of dragons attacking the same town in which Sailor Moon says, “Since a dragon monster has been attacked, it gains the power of all other dragon monsters on the field!”

 

Ermac shouts out, flabbergasted, “No!” Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon then absorbs energy from Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon, and both versions of Red Dragon Archfiend causing it to go from 3000/2500 to 25,500/2500!

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Sachi…Yugo…”

 

Sachi&rs quo;s voice booms in her mind, “I know, Suguha.”

 

Yugo says, solemnly, “Do what you need to do, Suguha.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly with a tear going down her left eye, “Odd-Eyes, end this now!” Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon charges right through Wiraqocha Rasca and it gives a final defending roar as it explodes in a massive explosion in which its ‘remains’ crash down on Ermac.

 

Ermac yells out, horrified, “NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” The flaming form of Wiraqocha Rasca slams into Ermac causing Ermac to get engulfed by dark violet flames as Ermac loses 25,400 life-points, ending the duel.

 

Final Scores:

Sailor Moon: 100

Sailor Celestial: 100

Kazuto: 100

Ermac: 0

 

With the end of the duel, all the Real Solid Vision projections vanish and the rest of the group rush over to Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Kazuto as all three Moon siblings look at the dark violet flames from where Wiraqocha Rasca hit the ground.

 

Davis yells out, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Sailor Sun says, excitedly, “You did it!”

 

As Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Kazuto turn over to face the others, Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, nervously, “I hope so…” However, an inhuman roar of anger breaks him from his thoughts in which everyone turns to see Ermac, whose form is engulfed in dark violet flames, leaping out of the flames, and heading for Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial with a dark flaming sword in his hand.

 

Ermac yells out, in a deep dark fiendish voice, “NO! IF WE CAN’T WIN, WE WILL TAKE YOU WITH US!!” Ermac moves so fast that there seems to be no time for Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial to defend themselves, but when Ermac is nearly upon them, he stops right in his tracks because of a major ‘impact’ causing him to gasp. Soon enough, we see that ‘impact’ is three swords impaling Ermac in the chest from Sailor Star, Sakura, and Hiyori in which Sakura and Hiyori have drawn Sailor Celestial’s two swords, Sakura and Hiyori each taking one, to use against Ermac.

 

The others are shocked and surprised by this event and Hiyori says, weakly, “No more…”

 

Sailor Star says, with a stern tone, “You have haunted Kirito-kun, Serena-chan, and Suguha-chan long enough. Let the Moonlit Black Cats and Yuuko-san rest in peace. It’s over.” Ermac stumbles back before falling to his knees and a look of pure shock is on Ermac’s face before he ‘dissolves’ into nothingness leaving only the three swords which clatter to the ground.

 

Sailor Star and Sailor Celestial pick up their swords and Neptune says, “Whoa! Intense!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Is it over?”

 

Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus nod their heads in which Sailor Uranus says, “It’s over, Jupiter. Ermac is no more.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Kazuto, “Are you going to be okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial doesn’t reply and Kazuto tells Sailor Celestial, “Ermac wasn’t really alive…But I understand how you feel.”

 

Sailor Star tells Kazuto, “Kirito-kun, Ermac…was a ghost of SAO.”

 

Kazuto says, solemnly, “I know, Asuna. I know.” Kazuto closes his eyes and Sailor Star gently hugs her beloved knowing that he is going through a mixture of emotions.

 

Naruto asks Sailor Celestial, “Are you going to be okay, Suguha-chan?”

 

Sailor Celestial sighs and responds, “Maybe…someday.”

 

Sakura says, with a solemn tone, “While this seems heartless, we don’t have time to get be sad.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Sakura is right. We have a job to do.” Everyone then looks up at Castle Oblivion and Aincrad floating above it in which they know that in order to restore the worlds, they need to face off against the one who committed SAO, ending around four thousand lives, and he is also one of the main reasons that the Silver Millennium ended in which he might be the ‘center’ of this adventure: The ‘demon king’ of Aincrad, Heathcliff also known as Akihiko Kayaba. Both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial have determined looks on their face as they prepare to, what they feel as, putting the final ‘fiends’ of SAO to rest at last…

 

End of Chapter 66

 

Okay, that’s the end of this chapter, folks! It is the finale for Ermac and that Mortal Kombat wannabe has really put our heroes and heroines, especially certain members of them, quite through the ringer, huh? Anyway, I can tell you with upmost certainty that Ermac is finished for good and there is no coming back. Now, as we get closer to the end of this story, our heroes and heroines are getting to the final confrontations including the one with you know who! Keep reading and review to find out what happens and please no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!