Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Accidents Happen ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
By Fennec Fox Girl

Another Special Thanks to those who Reviewed

AnimePrincessInuLover

kandyapple08

AnimeGirl214

hopelessromantic16

grlanime13

dororokun

DarkAnge l137

nejiten4ever


A/N: I apologize so so much for being so late but my home computer had broken down and all that other crap so anyway here's the next chapter! Enjoy!! :)



Chapter 28: Accidents Happen



"Alright, Lee! Ready to fight?" Tenten yelled from atop a tree's branch.

Lee stood a few feet away from her. "Yes, I am!!" he yelled back as he got into his fighting stance.

Neji was busy meditating in front of a tree in the middle of both Lee and Tenten.

He was, or supposed to be, the judge of this match, but you could tell just by looking at him that he wasn't participating.

"Okay, Neji! Tell us when to begin!" Tenten yelled to Neji.

Neji just twitched slightly, a light breeze blowing his hair to make him seem like he really didn't care.

"Neji..."Tenten said in a threatening tone.

"....no...." he said plainly, keeping his eyes closed..

Tenten pulled a kunai from her kunai holder and pointed it at Neji.

"Neji." Tenten repeated.

"Hn?" he said again, using his awsome one syllable word that really isn't a word.

Neji slowly opened his eyes to see a kunai heading straight for him.

He didn't budge though, because the kunai hit right above his head with a 'THUNK!'

Neji smirked and pulled the kunai out of the tree, standing up.

"I will participate in this fight as well." he said as he spun the kunai around his finger.

'Oh, great.' Tenten thought to herself.

"Even better!" Lee cheered out.

"GO!!!" Neji yelled out, throwing the kunai up in the air and jumping back.

"Wait, why did he jump back?" Tenten mumbled, looking at the kunai he threw into the air.

Her eyes got wide suddenly.

"A paper bomb is attached?!?" she yelled as she began to flee, but it exploded just as she realized it, and she was sent flying into none other than Neji.

"Aarrgh!" Neji grunted out as he hit his back on the ground, and to make it worse, Tenten fell on him.

"Owwww!!" Tenten whined out as she began to sit up, putting her hands down on Neji's chest to hold herself up. "Neji, sorry 'bout that." she said as she put a hand behind her head, but then she stopped suddenly.

Neji looked up at her, and then realized why she stopped.

Tenten was straddling Neji's hips with her own, and one of her hands lay on Neji's chest, grasping onto his shirt tightly.

She turned tomato red, as did Neji.

Suddenly, Lee walked in on their little episode.

"W-What are you two doing?" He said, a giant smile coming onto his face.

"N-No, Lee! It's not what it looks like! It was an accident, I swear!!" Tenten spat out, quickly getting up off of Neji.

Neji simply brushed himself off and stood up.

"I must tell Gai-Sensei!!" Lee yelled as he sped off in the opposite direction.

"WAIT!! LEE!!" Tenten tried to yell to him. "YOUR GOING THE WRONG WAY!!"

Neji put a hand on Tenten's shoulder.

"Tenten." he said low, in a way that Tenten considered to be a very sexy tone.

Tenten turned red again, realizing that Neji was like, an inch away from her face.

"N-Neji?" she stuttered.

"You falling on me may have been an accident..." he started to say, but was stopped as Tenten sealed his lips with her own.

They both slowly sank to the ground, Tenten leaning her back against a tree as Neji held himself over her, kissing her over and over again.

"But this was no accident, us meeting and being on the same team and falling in love." Tenten finished what he was going to say.

Neji smirked again and captured her lips with his, slowly traveling down her neck.

Tenten squired underneath him, giggling and letting out squeaks.

Once Neji and Tenten finished their 'Kissing Session', they decided to head out towards home.

"I love you, Neji." Tenten said, lacing her fingers through his.

"I love you too." Neji said, tightening the grip, looking at her, but then saw that she wasn't focused on his but on what was ahead.

He looked to what she was staring at.

Lee was speeding back down the pathway, Gai-Sensei behind him.

Sadly, Lee was going way to fast to notice that he sped right by Neji and Tenten, Gai hot on is trail.

Tenten was knocked over by the force of their speed and fell on Neji, only he never hit the ground.

Instead, Neji was holding himself up, but it would've been better if he fell, because Tenten had fallen backwards on him and it looked as if she were sitting on his waist.

"S-sorry again!!" she said blushing again and getting up.

"No problem." Neji said, turning only slightly pink.

At the training grounds, Lee and Gai stood still, panting and looking for Neji and Tenten.

"Where are they, Lee?" Gai asked.

"I do not know. They were here earlier, I swear!" Lee said, looking around.

Meanwhile, Neji and Tenten hurried off home, hand in hand, heart in heart.




A/N: I know, I know, the ending sucked horribly, but I couldn't think of anything else!! Anyway, I apologize again for being so late with this chapter, but my mom had tried to install a million things at once on the computer and it froze and I wasn't allowed to use it for days!! So, I sorry and please read and REVIEW!!! :)