Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Are you a...Vampire? ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories


Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

By Fennec Fox Girl


Note: I have dedicated chapter 30 to AnimePrincessInuLover for giving my story over twenty reviews!! Congrats and keep on reading!!



Chapter 30: Are you a.....Vampire?

Did you ever wonder how Naruto became scared of Vampires?

Yes? Well, listen closely and I'll tell you.

It was a dark, cold May night in Konoha....

Most residents were already in their homes, warm and probably snuggled up and tidy in their beds.

But, although all these ninja were inside, one ninja remained outside.

And that ninja happened to be...

"NARUTO!!!" Sakura yelled from her window as Naruto walked by down below.

"WHAAAT?!" Naruto hissed back. "Can't you see I'm doing somethin' important now, woman?"

"Rrrrggghhh!" Sakura clenched her fists. "Fine! Be an ass!! I was just going to ask if you wanted hot chocolate, but never mind!!"

Sakura slammed her window shut and closed the blinds.

Naruto paid no mind to the closing of the blinds and continued to search for something....anything that would give him a hint that.....Neji Hyuuga was a vampire.

Dun duh duh!!!

Okay, sorry....on with the story.

Earlier that day, Naruto was going to buy some ramen at the Ichiraku ramen shop when he overheard Sasuke and Kiba talking.

Now, he knew Kiba was the gossip type, but Sasuke?!

Anyways, they were talking about vampires and Neji.

Of course.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" Naruto asked as he walked up to them.

"Oh, hey, Naruto." Kiba replied.

"Loser." Sasuke mumbled, smirking at Naruto.

"Jerk." Naruto said back, yanking his head in Sasuke's direction.

"So, Naruto, have you heard?" Kiba asked.

"Heard what?" Naruto asked back, looking terribly confused.

Kiba leaned in close to Naruto. "Neji Hyuuga....is a vampire."

Naruto turned white as a ghost. "A-are you sure?" he sounded spooked.

Kiba nodded his head yes, and Sasuke broke out laughing, recieving glares from Naruto.

And that was how Naruto ended up on this journey.

This journey to find Neji and see if he enjoys drinking blood out of a cup!!!

Or is that going overboard?

Naruto walked slowly by the forest, listening to the rustling of the trees, when suddenly, he heard a noise come from the forest.

Naruto then turned pale white, looking at where the noise came from.

"W-w-who's over t-there?" He asked shakily.

In the pale moonlight, Naruto could see two people.

One had two buns on their head, and the other's hair was very long.

Naruto witnessed as the one with long hair brought his head down to the other's shoulder, making them scream.

Naruto's jaw dropped down to the ground. "A-a-a vampire...."

THUMP!!!

Naruto passed out on the floor, twitching madly.

"Hey, Neji? What was that?" Tenten asked as she pushed Neji off.

"Don't know." Neji said, wiping his mouth.

They both quietly crept over to where they heard noise, and to their suprise, Naruto was passed out on the floor.

"Passed out drunk again." Neji sighed as he shook his head.

"Neji, Naruto doesn't drink. Now help me wake him up." Tenten said as she looked down at him.

"Fine." Neji got down on his knees and began to shake Naruto.

Naruto's eyes opened slightly.

Tenten and Neji stood towering over him, both of them with their arms crossed.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" Tenten asked.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Naruto screamed as he jumped ten feet back. "W-who are you and do you have a taste for human flesh???"

"Do I have a what for what?" Neji asked back.

"Naruto, don't be a retard right now, please. I'm not up for playing 'Who the hell are you.'"

Naruto studied both Neji and Tenten. "Ohhhh, Neji and Tenten, it's you guys."

Neji and Tenten both nodded.

"No vampires, right?" Naruto asked again.

"Vampires?" Tenten asked.

"Y-yeah." Naruto replied.

"Hey!! Naruto, what's that?!" Neji yelled, pointing behind him.

"What!! What is it!!?" Naruto spun around swiftly only to see Kiba and Sasuke dressed as vampires, fangs and talons and the whole outfit.

The only thing was, Naruto had no clue it was them, and therefore, let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Sasuke smirked.

"Damn. Passed out drunk again." Kiba sighed and shook his head.

"Naruto. Doesn't. Drink." Tenten clearly stated again.

"Well, I say that plan to scare Naruto wen't well." Sasuke said.

"I agree." Neji said back.

"So....." Kiba started. "Who's gonna take him back home?"

"Not me." everyone said in unison.

"Well, okay then. Goodnight, Naruto." Kiba finished, walking off to his home.

"Looooserrr." Sasuke sang out.

Neji just kicked Naruto, Tenten following him.

And that is how Naruto became terribly, horribly, afraid of vampires.




A/N: So, thank you for reviewing and helping me get this far!! Only 70 more chapters to go!!! And I don't know how the hell I'm gonna pull that off!! Anyway, please keep on reviewing and thanks for reading!! :)