Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Kakashi's Dating Advice ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Story 32: Kakashi's Dating Advice



A worried and stressed out Hyuuga sat cross-legged on the roof of the Hyuuga mansion, his eyes closed tightly.

He was concentrating deeply, sweat glistening on his forehead.

He wasn't sweating because of the blazing heat that was hitting him, but rather because he was nervous about how he was going to ask out a certain girl he liked.

"No...that won't work..." he mumbled to himself as he layed down on his back, looking directly into the blue sky.

Down below, a certain copycat ninja happened to be walking by, and even though he had his face stuffed in a book, he noticed Neji lying atop his roof.

"Hey, what's up, Neji?" he asked.

Neji sat up and looked down at the person calling out to him.

"Oh. Hello, Kakashi-sensei." Neji replied.

"What a beautiful day it is, right?" Kakashi said, looking up to the sky and covering his eyes using his hand like a visor.

"Yeah." Neji replied again.

"So, Neji. Might I ask what you are doing up there, when the sun is shining ever so brightly."

Neji didn't feel like talking with Kakashi, because he knew that he would forget something important about how he was going to ask out Tenten.

Neji simply hopped off of the roof and began walking away from Kakashi. "I can't talk right now, Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi followed Neji though, his face stuffed into his book.

'Why the hell is he following me? I guess he really want's to speak with me....weirdo...'

Neji sped up his pace, randomly walking into a store that was ahead of him.

He looked behind himself and sighed when he realized that Kakashi was no longer there.

"Good, he's gone." Neji straightened himself out and walked forward, bumping into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." He spoke out, but then was shocked to see who he was talking to. "Kakashi-sensei? What are you doing in here??"

"Well, I figured since you couldn't talk then, you could talk now." Kakashi then directed his attention to the shelves full of different books and magazines.

'When this guy puts his mind to something, he sticks with it all the way through.' Neji's eye twitched as he watched the copycat ninja.

"Hey, Neji?" he asked.

"What?"

"What are you doing in this store, full of dirty magazines and hentai books?" Kakashi smiled at Neji. "You know, I thought I was the only one that went shopping here, but I guess not."

Neji was out of that store in the blink of an eye, but sadly, Kakashi was still hot on his trail.

"You." Neji wheeled around and pointed at Kakashi.

People walking by giggled a bit, seeing that it was strange for a Hyuuga to start up a riot in the middle of the road.

"Stop. Following. Me." Neji then pointed at Kakashi with both hands, then pointing in the opposite direction.

"So, Neji, need some advice on, well, I don't know......girls?" Kakashi leaned in close to Neji when he said 'Girls'.

Neji's face heated up, but then he turned his face away. "No. I don't."

"Yeah you do. I can see it on your face."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"......"

"Yes."

".........."

"Yes."

"F ine. But make it quick." Neji pouted angrily and sat down on a bench that was nearby.

"I knew you'd give in." Kakashi laughed to himself and sat down next to Neji.

"Okay, you knew. Good, now I'm all ears. Spill it."

Kakashi looked Neji in the eyes, then smirked to himself. "I see....so you like Tenten, do you?"

Neji was shocked and blushed deeply. "Am I that easy to read?" he asked.

"Well, I suppose those 'What do I say to Tenten?' marks on your hands wouldn't mean anything, would they?" Kakashi pointed down at Neji's hand.

Neji gazed down at his hand and sure enough it had Tenten written all over it. "Dammit." Neji grunted and stuffed his hand in his pocket.

"Ahahaha." Kakashi laughed at that. "Ah, young love."

"I'm gonna leave." Neji warned.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll start now."

Neji sat still and listened to what Kakashi was going to say.

"Well, first. When you find a crush, you have to know how to get them to like you back."

Neji didn't nod his head or anything, but he was listening. "I know that she likes me, or at least I think she does."

"Then, you ask her out. You make sure it's a place that is enjoyably romantic, and then, before the date is over, you seal it with a kiss."

Neji's face heated up. "Is that so?"

"Then, after you become so involved that you want to take it to the next level, you invite her to you house, or hers. Or a hotel. Whichever you prefer."

Neji didn't like where this was going.

"And then, you tell her how much you love her and then lead her to the bed and then--"

"Okay, Okay! Stop please! I know where this is going, so you don't need to continue."

Kakashi looked up at Neji blankly, then smiled. "Oh, okay."

"Thank god." Neji let out a sigh of relief and then tried to pry the image of the hotel out of his brain.

"So, here's the flowers that you give Tenten, and don't forget the kiss of love after the date." Kakashi then pulled out a bouque of flowers out of nowhere and handed them to Neji.

"What is this, and where the hell did it come from?"

"Bye! Don't forget the kiss! Muah! Muah!" Kakashi yelled as he speed walked down the road, freaking out the walking residents with his air kisses.

Neji stood in the middle of the rode, a dust ball rolling by, people walking past him.

'S-so, I ask her out, give her the flowers, and the kiss her? Or was it that I give her the flowers, take her to a hotel, kiss her, and then ask her out?' Neji's head spun round and round.

Inner Neji: 'You dumbass, how could you forget the order?? Man, I go to sleep for an hour and you can't figure whether to ask this girl out or take her to a hotel! Damn, I'm outta here.'

'Where are you planning to go?'
Neji asked himself.

Inner Neji: 'The Bahamas, India, anywhere away from you and your indesiciveness.'

'Fine then....leave, get out, shoo, scram, capoosh!'
Neji then stopped talking to himself and walked off to Tenten's apartment.

He was dressed as he normally was, in his Hyuuga shirt and shorts.

'Okay, so I knock, greet, hand her the flowers, ask her out....and then, kiss her?' Neji brought his hand up to the door and knocked three times.

"Yes?" Tenten said as she pulled back the door.

"H-Hi, Tenten." Neji said as he smiled weakly, hiding the flowers behind his back.

"Hey, Neji. Whatcha got there?" she asked, trying to see behind his back. "Man, I could really use the byakugan right about now...." she mumbled to herself.

'Okay, I give her the flowers, right? Or was it the kiss???' Neji then did what he though was right, which was giving her the flowers.

Accidentaly, though, he stuffed them in her face.

"Neji!! What are you doing?" Tenten yelled through the flowers.

"Uh....um, I uh..." Neji the did what he thought was next, which was to kiss her.

He captured her lips through the flowers, petals fluttering down to their feet.

"N-Neji?" Tenten asked him when he released her.

"Uh, how about we go to a hotel?"

"What?!"

"No, wait, I mean, uh, would you, uh..." Neji looked around, trying to remember what to say.

He then glanced down at the little card that was attached to Tenten's flowers, which had Kakashi's name written on it.

"Would you go out with Kakashi?" Neji then realized that was the wrong move.

"Are you crazy?! Is he crazy?" Tenten yelled angrily.

"No, wait, would you go out with me?? I meant me!" Neji yelled back, grabbing Tenten's shoulders gently.

"What?" she said quietly.

"Will you go out with me?" he repeated, this time more firm.

"Well, I.......sure, if it will make you happy." Tenten smiled up at him.

Neji then whirled around, silent tears streaming down his face.

'She said yes!! Yeah!!' Neji silently cheered to himself, then turned back around to Tenten.

"Okay, well, lets go get something to eat!" he said happily, dragging Tenten along.

"Wait, Neji, I'm not dressed for a date!!" she yelled, her voice dissapearing in the distance.

Kakashi chuckled to himself, looking down at the flowers Neji left on her porch.

"Thank goodness Tenten didn't take this flowers." Kakashi bent down and picked them up.

Inside of the flowers was a Make-Out Paradise book.

"Hee hee..." Kakashi giggled to himself. "Neji would've been beaten to a bloody pulp. I'll just take the book and leave the flowers..."

Kakashi removed the book and left the flowers on Tenten's porch, walking off and giggling to himself.

However, he did put something else in the flowers.

He put a card in there with a bag attached to it.

The card read,

Just a little somethin' somethin' incase you do actually

go to a hotel.

-Kakashi



A/N: Thank you all for reading this chapter!! If I was late, I apologize, but here it is!! I will try to update soon!! Thank you for reading and please review!!! ;)