Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Neji's Sleepwalking Problem ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories


By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.




Story Twenty-Four: Neji's Sleepwalking Problem





"Hey, thanks for inviting me guys!" Tenten said as she waved goodbye to Sakura and made her way outside.

"Thanks for coming!" Sakura smiled and waved as Tenten went off to her own house.

Tenten had been at Sakura's party that was about four good hours.

'Wow, it's so dark out!' Tenten looked around like she had never seen outside before.

Hmm...maybe a drink to many? She's not underage, is she?

"That was so much fun." she smiled to herself as she came to a halt at the corner of one road and another. "Hm? Which way do I live?" she looked both ways and noticed somebody walking around. "H-Hey! You!" she ran up to the person.

The person was startled and almost fell over. "What? What do you want?"

"Do you know where I live?"

"If it's my money you want, I don't have any! I left it at home under my bed! Oh man, I said to much!" and with that, the man took off. Poor thing.

"Bye!" Tenten waved and then began to walk again. "Hmmm...maybe I live this way?"

After knocking on ten different homes and talking to four different people, she finally found her home.

"Now, which key is it?" She took out her keys and looked at them.

Tenten inserted one into the keyhole and it opened. Not because it was the right key, but because she left the door unlocked.

"'Hic!' Yah, this is my home, all righty!" She ran in and flopped down on the couch. "Hahaha..." she chuckled to herself, but was silenced as a noise from her kitchen surprised her. "Hm?"

Tenten arose from the couch and she wobbily walked to the kitchen, trying to concentrate on the noise.

She poked her head around the frame of the door and peered into the kitchen, seeing a figure in front of her fridge.

"H-Hey!" She said, concentrating on the figure. "Watsup?" Obviously she was still drunk.

The figure looked back at her. "Nothin' much."

"Oh, okey." she flicked on the lights and got a better look at her mystery visitor.

The person that sat in front of her fridge was none other than a certain village prodigy by the name of Neji Hyuuga.

"Oh! Hey, Neji!"

Neji continued to rummage through her fridge.

"Wait...." she rubbed her eyes and looked at him again. "NEJI!!"

He looked back startled, a piece of bread hanging from his mouth. "What?" he said, his voice being muffled by the bread.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Gettin' some food. Are these carrots good?" he held out a bag of carrots.

"Get yo hands of my carrots, you kitchen raiding bready carrot theif!!"

"Whoa....my name tag must be very long."

"....." Tenten's eyes twitched. "Get out."

"Neva."

"Are you awake?" she just had the urge to ask, because she remembered that something similar had happened to her a few days ago.

Suddenly Neji fell back, hitting his head on the floor and dropping the bag of carrots all over.

"Hmmmm..." Tenten thought as she made her way over to him. "You must have some sort of sleep walking problem. Just like what happened to me." she began to pick up the carrots, when suddenly Neji's hand grabbed onto the bag.

He was still knocked out, which made it pretty creepy. 'Was I that scary?' Tenten thought, reaching for a wooden spoon.

"Get off!" she wacked his hand with the spoon and it drew back like a snake.

"Owww." he whined.

"Stupid."

Tenten finished putting the carrots back in the bag and went to put them in the fridge.

She placed them on the middle shelf and then closed the fridge door....only it wouldn't shut.

"Why won't it?" she looked down and saw Neji's foot jammed in the way. "Rrrrggh, Neji..."

"Move," she slammed the door on his foot, watching it open again. "Your," she tried again this time harder, but only recieved a giggle from Neji. "FOOT!!" she slammed it hard, hearing a cracking noise from behind the door.

Everything got real quiet.

Neji had woken up, of course, and looked at his foot, watching blood drip from it. Then he looked at Tenten.

"Why?"

"You know damn straight why!!"

"Oh, okay." he said, and then blacked out again.

Tenten had to remove his foot from the fridge while he was still blacked out, cleaning up any bones that still remained inside.

She then dragged him to the couch and layed him on it, also flicking on the tv.

'I'm not leaving you alone again.' she layed down by the couch on a pillow, flicking through the channels.

A few hours later, she was asleep on the job, and Neji woke up.

He sat up and put his feet on the ground, stepping on Tenten. "Ouch!" she said, but did not wake up.

Neji moved down to her, moving his face in towards hers.

He gently pressed his lips against hers, and suddenly, she kicked him in between his legs, sending him flying.

"@#$$!!!" he cursed (I don't know what he said, though!).

"Ha! Don't think I wasn't awake when you stepped on me!"

Neji layed on the ground, his hands between his legs.

"Neji!" she yelled. "Your sleeping on the floor!" she climbed up onto the couch and threw a sleeping bag at him.

"Goodnight!" she said, pulling a blanket over herself.

She layed there, still awake, for about an hour, until she heard soft breathing coming from Neji.

She rolled over and looked at him.

'He looks so calm.' she thought to herself.

She listened carefully, and she heard rain outside. "Raining, eh?" she whispered.

Suddenly she whipped out a long rope. "Time for revenge." she grinned evily and began to tie him up.

Neji woke up from the sound of rain and the cold winds.

"Hmm? Cold winds and rain?" he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Tenten, do you have a leak in here?"

He looked around, seeing his surroundings.

"No." he said. "No way in hell!! She tied me to a tree branch and left me here!!"

Tenten giggled to herself and watched him try to untie himself.

"GET. ME. DOWN!!!" He squirmed around, trying to free himself, and then the rope snapped and he went sliding through the mud.

Tenten heard knocking at her front door.

She opened it and Neji was there, packaged nicely in a sleeping bag.

"Thanks, Tenten." he said, crawling in inchworm style.

"Don't mention it, Buddy." she said, closing the door behind him.

Now it was officially morning, and Tenten and Neji's eyes were totally fried.

Neither of them got sleep, but both of them were put through a hell of a night.

"Neji, I hope you never sleepwalk again."

"Tenten, I hope you never slam my foot in the fridge, tie me to a tree, or kick me in my special place ever again."

She looked at him. "Good, so we have a deal."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." he crossed his arms.

Tenten could tell he was pouting, by the way he crossed his arms and sort of puffed out his cheeks.

She put her arm around him and pulled him close.

"Neji, I love you." she whispered to his ear, watching his face go red.

"H-huh?" he said, looking at her.

"Never mind." she said laughing.

"No, seriously, tell me!! I wasn't listening!"

She went outside and looked up at the sky that was lighting up by the rising sun.

He followed after and stood by her.

He slipped his fingers in between hers and held her hand tightly.

"I love you, too." he whispered, smiling.

She smiled as well, and they both watched as the sun rose high in the sky, hand in hand.




A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter. I apologize for taking so long to get it up, but I won't let that happen again, or at least I'll try. Anyway, If it happens again, don't think I've given up. Keep Reading, and please Review!!! :)

Next Chapter: Lights, Camera, Drama!!!