Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Ninja Samurai ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Story Ten: Ninja Samurai



Ninja Samurai?
At first, that's what I said
but if Neji likes to do it
than count me in!



"Haaaa!" Tenten charged full speed ahead at the training dummy that was hanging from a tree.

She swung full force with the new ninja sword that she recieved as a gift from Neji, and in one swing, the dummy was chopped to pieces.

"Still out here training with that sword, eh?"

She turned around to see Neji standing there, a sword in his hand also.

"You betcha', and I see you have yours, too."

He smirked.

"That's right. Up for a little two-on-two?"

"Sure."

Neji withdrew his sword from it's sheathe, letting it gleam in the sunlight. His sword had golden strings hanging from around the handle, just to make it decorative, while Tenten's had silver string.

"Alright, but I'm not going easy on you."

"I hoped you would say that!" Tenten jumped up into the air, swinging her sword down onto Neji's, being that he blocked in time.

"Is that it?" Neji said, his smirk widening.

"Not even close!" Tenten shouted, suddenly appearing behind him.

Tenten slashed vertically, thinking that she got Neji.

"ROTATION!" Neji yelled, blowing Tenten back with it's force. Tenten flew back past a few tree's, luckily missing hitting them, and she quickly caught herself on a tree by sending chakra to her feet, and she rebounded off it and launched herself at him.

"TAKE THIS!!" She swiftly swung at Neji, but he just moved out of the way, almost like he was professional at this type of thing.

He caught hold of her wrist and brought her close to him, making her squirm.

"Hey, no fair, Neji!"

He brought his face down close to her ear and said, "Who said that this was going to be fair?"

Tenten blushed at the presence of his hot breath on her face.

Neji spun Tenten around so she could face him and pressed her back against the tree.

She tried to move her sword so she could swing, but he just tightened his grip.

"Give up so I can make this my 110th win."

"But, I want to make this my 109th win."

Neji stood there for a second, with a real serious look on his face.

Tenten looked back in wonder.

"This could be both of our wins."

"Hm?"

Swiftly Neji captured Tenten's lips in a passionete lip-lock, slowly deepening it.

Tenten was a little shocked at his quick actions, but then she was caught up in his good kissing and kissed back.

After a minute of kissing, they broke the kiss and stood there silently.

"So, Neji, um..." she said while blushing.

"I'm have nothing to do now."

"Want to go on a date?"

Neji blushed too and nodded his head 'yes'.

First Neji and Tenten decided to go to a resturant, but neither of them had enough money, so they ended up eating at the Ichiraku ramen bar.

Tenten staired down at her bowl of noodles.

"How did we end up eating here?" she picked up her chopsticks.

"Neither of us had the money for fancy food."

"Oh."

Tenten turned her head to her right, only to see Naruto sipping the juice from the last of his noodles.

"Hey, Naruto." she waved at him to get his attention.

"Oh, hey, when did you two get here?"

Neji slapped his forehead.

"Naruto, you invited us to eat with you. Remember?"

Naruto put his hand under his chin and thought deeply.

"Think hard, now."

"Nope, I got nothin'."

Tenten joined Neji and slapped her forehead.

After watching Naruto eat down his sixteenth bowl, Neji and Tenten left for their next destination.

"Have fun on your date!" Naruto yelled as they walked off. "Alright, slap me another beef ramen!"

Everyone that was doing their regular activities stopped and whispered things like "So the Hyuuga finally got himself a girlfriend." and "He finally did it."

Truthfully, it was really pissing Neji off.

Now that it was about 6:30 p.m., Tenten came up with an idea.

"Hey, Neji, let's get ice cream!"

He looked at her with that Are-you-kidding-me face.

"You know I hate sweet things."

"Come on!" she begged.

He gave in to her begging face and followed her in the ice cream store. After a few minutes they came out, Tenten holding Chocolate ice cream and Neji holding Vanilla.

They sat down on a nearby bench where there was no one around.

Tenten immediatly began to eat her ice cream, while Neji just stared at his and watched it melt.

"Neji! You better eat it before it completely melts!" Tenten pointed out, ice cream still in her mouth.

Neji took this opportunity and pressed his lips against hers, letting the ice cream flow into his mouth.

Neji backed up and licked the ice cream off of his lips.

"I was hoping we could share."

Tenten blushed deeply.

Now that it was 9:00, they headed back into the training grounds where they left there swords.

"Hey, Neji, thanks for coming with me today."

"Your welcome."

"How about we go out again tomorrow?"

"Sure."

Neji sat down next to their swords, and Tenten sat down in between his legs, snuggling up into his chest.

And they fell asleep there, under the full moon.

The moonlight glistened upon their swords, showing the letters 'N' on one sword and 'T' on the other, and when they lay upon each other, the decorative sword handles created the shape of a heart.



A/N: Thanks for reading this story! It wasn't to hard writing this story, but it sure was fun! Thanks again! Please Review!!!