Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Taking charge...the weird way ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Story Six: Taking Charge...the weird way




Everytime I ask for something,
the answers always no
But now it's time
for me to take charge




'Knock! Knock!' was heard form Tenten's front door.

Tenten's head immediatly shot up from the book she was reading.

"Ah! Coming!"

She opened the front door to see her three best friends, Ino, Sakura, and Hinata.

"Oh, hey guys, come on in!"

"Sure!"

"O-okay..."

"Cool!" Ino said as she stepped in. "Now let's get down to buisness."

Tenten then noticed thatthey were all wearing long jackets that reached down to their ankles.

"Hey, what's with the spooky trench coats?"

"Oh, this?" Sakura said as she tugged on the collar. "We're gonna get to explaining that."

Then Tenten's eyes moved down to the bag Ino was carrying.

"Oh, is this for me?"

Tetnen pointed at the bag.

"As a matter of fact, it is!"

"Cool, what is it?"

"Take a look."

"It's a...bikini?"

The bikini was a dark brown color. The top had three golden yellow Sakura flowers, two on the left side and one on the right. The bottom part had two little kunai design's on both sides with a golden flower to the side.

"So, what do you think?" Sakura said, full of excitement.

Tenten sweatdropped.

"This is beautiful, really, but why would you buy it for me now when it's late fall?"

Hinata took this opportunity to speak up and explain.

"W-well, you see, Sakura, Ino, and I h-had decided to make our o-own holiday that w-we call Girls Day of Order."

"It only comes once every five months." Sakura added.

"What this day basically means is that we all get dressed in bikini's and see if we can order around Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Neji." Ino explained. "So are you in?"

"Well, where are your bikini's?"

They all crossed their arms.

So that's where the jackets come in.

"Now go, go," Ino pushed Tenten along. "Go get changed so we can go."

A few minutes later Tenten came out of the bathroom with her bikini and jacket.

"Alright! We're ready! Let's go!"

And with that, they were off.

--------------------------------------------
(At the Uchiha Household)

Sasuke was sitting on a cushion at his tea table reading a book and enjoying tea.

Ah, nothing can ruin this moment.

'Knock! Knock!'

.......except for that.......damn...

Sasuke unwillingly got up and answered the door.

Dear god, it's Sakura.

"Hi, Sasuke!"

What the hell could she possibly want?

- 5 minutes later-

"Ah, GOD!!!" Sasuke yelled as he barged out the door and ran down the road, his hand trying to stop his nosebleed.

"See what happens?" Sakura yelled to Tenten as she continued off after Sasuke.

"...yea..."

"Ok, to Shikamaru's house!"

- 5 to 10 minutes later -

"Ah, man!" Shikamaru yelled as he ran out of his house with his hand over his nose, trying to surpress his nosebleed. "How troublesome..."

"Wait, Shika, your nose is bleeding!"

Tenten watched in awe as Sasuke ran from Sakura and Shikamaru ran from Ino.

"T-to N-n-,"

"Naruto's house" Tenten helped Hinata finish.

"Yes."

- 5 minutes later -

Naruto leapt out of his apartment window, but it wasn't because of nosebleed.

He had noticed the chase and simply wanted to be part of it, so he landed on Sasuke.

"Rrg! Damnit, Naruto!" Sasuke shoved Naruto off and proceded to chase him.

It seems that Hinata had fainted...poor girl never had a chance.

Tenten began to walk across the road but was halted when Naruto sprinted through, Sasuke hot on his heels, Shikamaru with his hand in his pockets running from the two girls chasing all of them.

Tenten just closed her eyes and started to move again, but then she hit something.

"Tenten."

She looked up at Neji's lavender eyes.

"Oh, hey, Neji."

"What's the cause of all this noise?"

"It's just Ino and Sakura's crazy idea of getting their crushes to do what they want."

"..."
Tenten continued to watch the mob run back and forth.

"What about you?"

"Hm."

"Are you part of this?"

"Maybe..."

"..."

"Ok, yea, I am."

"And who are you after?"

Tenten looked at him and blushed.

Neji knew what that meant.

Neji sighed and said "Okay, but make it quick."
Tenten smiled and jumped into Neji's arms, and Neji brought his lips to hers.

It was a soft, passionate kiss, that lasted for a few seconds.

"Okay, Neji, guess what time it is."
"Hn."

He side-glanced at her.

Tenten opened her coat and Neji saw her beautiful body and how hot she looked.

Damn...must resist her hotness....must resist...this isn't working, let's run!

Neji took off down the road, joining the mob, and Tenten followed laughing.

"Neji!!!" Tenten yelled as she jumped on him.

And therefore, as a result, all three boys had the world's biggest nosebleed, Naruto had the world's biggest bruise, Hinata had came back from her sudden blackout and Ino, Sakura, and Tenten had the most fun they could ever have this time of year.


A/N: Yeah, the ending to this story really sucked, but I couldn't come up with anything better! Ah, well, please read and review! Thanks!