Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Tenten's Diary ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto



Story 4: Tenten's Diary




Dear Diary,
I've told you alot of secrets
Now do your job
and keep them a secret



"Ahhh, there we go!" Tenten said as she finished writing in her diary. "That's it for today's entree."

Tenten then got up and got dressed, being that it was only 8:30 A.M.

She put on a golden yellow chinese shirt and black chinese pants.

Her hair was in two buns held up with golden hair ribbons.

Tenten then left her house in search of her teammate, Neji Hyuuga.

But little did she know that Neji had already set out in search for her.

"Tenten." Neji spoke from the tree branch he was sitting on from outside of her bedroom window.

After calling her name about seven times Neji gave up and opened her window, climbing in.

' Why does she always keep that window open?' Neji thought to himself as he cautiously moved through her room, managing to avoid all hidden traps.

"...she's not here..." he whispered.

"..."

Neji's looked around Tenten's room for about five minutes, until his eyes fell upon a picture.

"Hm?"

The picture showed a happy Tenten sitting next to Sasuke at the Ichiraku ramen bar.

A tinge of jealousy struck Neji as he silently placed the picture face down on her dresser.

He was about to leave and go beat up Sasuke when suddenly he noticed a book poking out from under her pillow.

"What's this?"

--------------------------------------

Tenten had gone over to the Hyuuga household to check if Neji was there.

"Hello?"

Her head looked over to where she heard the voice.

It was Hiashi-sama walking over to her, his arms tucked in his sleeves.

"Uh, oh! Hi, Hiashi-sama."

She bowed in respect, then asked her question.

"Is Neji here?"

"I'm afraid not. He left quite some time ago."

Tenten looked down at the ground in dissapointment, then raised it again.

"Thank you very much."

She smiled.

"Your welcome."

Tenten waved and then started of back in the direction of her house.

She looked up at the sky.

"Oh Neji, where are you?"

---------------------------------------

Neji slowly peaked inside of Tenten's book, or diary.

When he opened it, a small picture fell out.

"Hm?"

He bent over and picked it up, studying it.

His eyes widened a little, as he saw himself with Tenten. She had her arm around his neck and was blushing and smiling, while Neji wasn't even looking at the camera.

On the back of the picture it said "Together Forever".

Neji's insides tingled a little as he started reading the first entree she had written.

It read "Dear Diary, today I was put in a three man squad with my new partners Neji Hyuuga and Rock Lee. Personally, I think Lee is a spandex addict and Neji is strange, although I find his appearance kinda cute."

"She thought I was cute?" Neji said quietly.

Many fangirls had chased after him, and he never paid any attention, but if it were Tenten calling him cute, well, that was different.

' But does she love me? ' he thought.

Quickly he flipped through the pages, realizing she may be back any second.

The last entree had read "Dear Diary, lately I have had these feelings of love for Neji."

"Love."

"Everytime he gets close to me, my heart races so fast. I love Neji, but what if he can't return that? Nobody has ever known Neji as the romantic type. He's just to serious. What would happen if I had to live the rest of my life knowing the man i loved didn't love me back?"

"...she loves me..."

Neji quickly slipped the book back where he got it, hearing noise from the hallway.

"Hey, Neji! What are you doing here?"

Neji turned around to see Tenten standing there, a few bags in her hands.

Instantly she was pinned to the wall.

"Ne-Neji!" Tenten squeaked, realizing that their bodies were pressing.

"Tenten," Neji moved his head next to her ear.

Tenten's body shivered as she felt his hot breath on her skin.

"...You're mine now..."

Neji swiftly brought his lips to hers, slowly deepening the kiss.

"...N-Neji..." Tenten mumbled as she dropped the bags she carried to the floor.

Her hands then wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer, both of them slowly sliding down to the floor.

Finally, Neji broke the kiss and let Tenten reposition herself between his legs, her back on his chest.

A small, "I love you" escaped his lips.

Neji was leaning against the wall, Tenten between his legs. His arms moved around her stomach so he was hugging her.

Pressing her head back into his chest, she replied back "I love you, too."

Neji took this opportunity to ask a question.

"Tenten?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you be mad if I told you?"

"Told me what?"

"That I went through your room and almost destroyed that picture of you and Uchiha."

"Well, maybe..."

"..."

"Oh, and just so we're clear, I don't like Sasuke like I love you."

"That's a relief..."

"..."

"Tenten?"

"The hell you want now?!"

"I read your diary..."

"WHAT!!!!!"



Dear Diary,
You may be good at holding secrets
but you can't ever
keep them a secret





A/N: Thanks for reading! This story took me a few days to come up with, but it's here! Onto number 95!