Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
I started this Pokegirl story, off and on, after reading Metroanime's very excellent story, “Wild Horses and Pokegirls.”  Since that time there have been a number of other, mostly extremely good Pokegirl stories.  As is normally the case when I read any story, however, a number of times I thought to myself; Wow!  That was cool, but what if _________ had happened instead?!  Thus, I decided to write this story.  I hope no one takes it negatively as it certainly isn't meant in such a way.  In fact, I hope my own story inspires similar feelings in others so that they will be encouraged to write their own stories.  As it is, I deeply appreciate the authors who previously wrote the various Pokegirl stories as they are, as I already mentioned, extremely good on the whole.

 
Like all Pokegirl stories this tale borrows characters from various anime shows, manga, comics, TV shows, etc. as well as newly created ones, all blended together to, hopefully, create an enjoyable story.  As stated above, these characters are not mine and my use of them is not intended for profit in any way.  Instead, this story should be viewed as being written merely for the purposes of parody and for the pleasure of any readers.  In addition, this story should be regarded as being in a separate reality from other Pokegirl stories.  Thus, the same character may be borrowed in my story and another, but the two might have different attitudes, characters, histories, etc.  This should be expected and is hopefully not a point of contention for anyone as any characters I am borrowing do not belong to the author of any Pokegirl stories but were taken from different anime, comic, and other sources.  There are, however, some characters within this tale that are solely mine.  If you would like to use them in your own story I would appreciate it if you at the very least let me know beforehand.
Also, I have changed some of the rules of the Pokegirl world slightly in my own version.  One change I have made is that Pokegirls have a much greater chance of evolving and bonding through male-Pokegirl Taming than any other type of Taming.  Human female-Pokegirl Taming is less effective, Pokegirl-Pokegirl Taming is almost useless other than in warding off feral status.  This means that male-Tamed Pokegirls tend to be further evolved than others.  Wild Pokegirls, however, are still, in general, more powerful even if not as advanced.  Other changes may (or may not) become apparent in the course of my story.  I made most of these changes because I felt that things were a bit too weighted in the favor of Pokegirls in the other stories.  In the other world systems it seemed inconceivable to me that Pokegirls would not take over power in the world almost completely.  Perhaps I'm just too cynical.
Finally, this story is set on the Great White continent, a portion of land mostly consisting of Canada and a few of the northern, particularly the northeastern, states of the former United States separated from the rest of North America during the war with Sukebe and having slowly drifted northward.  It is a wild and untamed land that is generally poorly regarded by Tamers from other areas.  Tamers of the Great White League are usually seen as crude, outdated, and uncivilized practitioners of the art of Taming Pokegirls.  They are, however, respected for the strength of their Pokegirls as the harsh weather and the brutal training techniques of the Great White League leads to some extremely powerful Pokegirls.  They are most especially well-regarded for their ice Pokegirls of course, but there are also a number of volcanoes on the Great White Continent that produce some types of fire Pokegirls while the seas surrounding the continent and the numerous large forests on the continent contain a significant amount of water and plant Pokegirls to diversify a Tamer's harem.  Other details on the Great White Continent and League, as interpreted by myself, will be revealed as the story progresses.

Now, enough of my blabbing.  On with the story.
Storm Warning-A Pokegirl Story
Chapter 1
The young teen made his way steadily up the cracked, paved road that switched back and forth along the hillside.  Despite the fairly steep slope, the boy never paused to catch his breath.  Instead his trudging pace never changed until he had made his way to the top of the hill.  At that point he slowed his steps to look over his destination, a gleaming white dome that arched smoothly up from the green turf of the hilltop to a point over sixty feet in the air.  A few smaller domes and towers could be seen off to the sides of the central dome, seemingly separate from the bigger building.  The road the teen had been following led straight up to the central dome, opening up into what looked like a parking lot in front of it, although there were no vehicles of any kind parked there.  In fact the entire road didn't look like it got much use.  Numerous cracks snaked through the pavement and occasionally small plants could even be seen growing in those fractures.
After a few minutes examination of the buildings covering the hilltop, the young man turned to look at the view given by the height of the hill.  To the south McKenzie City could be seen, spread out on either side of the Cold Shoulder River, which emptied into the middle of the double-lobed Broad Bosom Bay.  Broad Bosom Bay's extreme depth of water and width provided the best docking areas on the entire Great White Continent and it was to be expected that the largest city on the continent had grown up in a position to take advantage of this natural feature.  The vast majority of trade and contact with the other continents of the world were funneled through Broad Bosom Bay and McKenzie City.  Unsurprisingly, McKenzie City was also the center of trade and contact throughout the rest of the Great White continent.  From his commanding position on the hill the teenager could see the main Coast Road and Railroad running like a ribbon east and west from either side of McKenzie City along the coast of the continent to connect with most of the other major cities of the Great White Continent, which also tended to be located on the southern seaside.
Smaller, less important and well cared for roads wound north from McKenzie City to go into the interior of the continent and the smaller settlements located there, but the boy was unable to see much of them as they quickly disappeared under the cover of the thick forests that covered a large part of the southern part of the Great White Continent.  The larger northern part was forestless, of course, as it was dominated by the Hoarfrost (sometimes spelled Whorefrost) Glacier.  The young man could, however, see the gigantic range of mountains, the Elsinore Mountains, which separated the two sections of the continent as well as some of the smaller mountain ranges that ran in other directions throughout the Great White Continent.
A sudden wind swept through the teen's short blonde hair, causing him to shiver slightly.  The sun was high in the sky and it, combined with the length and steep nature of the hike, had caused a small amount of sweat to build up on the youth's brow and trickle down his back.  The air was still slightly chilly, despite the fact that it was the end of April and that, combined with the breeze from the mountains, was rapidly cooling the teenager off.  As another slight shudder ran through his body, the teen turned his back on the view from the hill and quickly made his way across the parking lot and to the sole door that could be seen in the smooth wall of the dome.  The door could be made out from the fact that a silvery metal strip outlined a section of the dome's wall, but no door handle or any other way for opening the door could be made out.  Above the door a video camera was focused on any visitors who stood in front of the door.  To the right side of the door was set a metal sign with black, engraved words reading: “Professor Red Throbbin, Pokegirl Researcher and Breeder.  Please press button for service.  Uninvited visitors NOT welcome!”  With barely a pause the boy pressed the black button situated just below the sign and waited for a response.  And waited.  And waited.
After over five minutes of waiting, just when the young man was reaching forward to press the button once more, a voice sounded out from a metallic mesh set just above the sign.  The teen could tell that the voice was female despite the fact that it was somewhat distorted in a mechanical nature by the microphone.  “Yes?  This is Professor Throbbin's Pokegirl Research Center and Ranch.  Do you have an appointment?”
The young man leaned forward to speak into the screen while his eyes rolled upward to look at the video camera that was tracking him. “Uh, yes.  My name's Tank and I'm here to take my Tamer's exam.”
“Your Tamer's exam.  But why didn't you come this morning with all the other candidates?  And what's your name again?”  Tank could clearly hear the surprise in the voice speaking to him.
“My name's Tank and I didn't come this morning because…Well, because I don't like crowds much.”  Which was basically true, if not the whole truth.
There was over a minute's pause before the voice came back again, sounding very unsure, “I'm sorry, but I don't see any `Tank' on the list of potential Tamer candidates.  Are you sure you were scheduled for this quarter's exam?”
Tank winced in annoyance as he answered, “Yeah, I'm sure.  Maybe you'll find me under the name of…Karl Entessa.”
“Oh, yes!” The voice sounded bright and perky at his, a tone which Tank suspected was the speaker's normal character.  “Here we are, right here!  Please wait a moment while I go speak with the Professor.  As I said we thought all the people desiring to be Tamers had come already.  I need to see how he wants to handle this.”  After this there was a small, crackling `pop' as whoever was on the other end broke the connection.  Tank stuck his hands in his jeans' pockets and rocked back on his heels to wait.  And wait.  And wait.
It was over ten minutes before the door in front of him suddenly slid openly soundlessly, surprising the fifteen year old boy.  Revealed by the opening door was a fairly featureless corridor lit by overhead, fluorescent lights.  Standing at the entrance to the door was a small, about five foot tall, Pokegirl with long, blondish-brown hair from which two large, roundish ears poked out.  She had a pretty, slightly furry face, was dressed in a long, green dress covered by a frilly white and pink apron and Tank could see a long, thin almost hairless tail emerging from behind her.  A Mousewife, Tank identified to himself almost immediately.
“Please come in.  Sorry about the wait,” The Pokegirl said with a smile and a welcoming gesture.  As soon as she spoke Tank could immediately identify hers as being the voice he had spoke to earlier through the door's microphone system.  As he stepped into the entrance corridor she began to move down the hallway, beckoning him to follow her.  As they walked she continued to speak over her shoulder, “As I said before, the Professor wasn't expecting anyone else to come for their Tamer's test today so he started an experiment that he can't really interrupt at this point.  Otherwise, he would have been here to meet you himself.”
“Sorry,” Tank muttered as he followed the Pokegirl through a door in the side of the hallway and into a room that looked like a classroom.  About 30 simple tables with computers on them and hard, wooden chairs in front of them were set up in rows and columns facing away from the entrance door.  The back wall toward which the tables faced was covered by a large blackboard with nothing at present written on it.  In front of the blackboard was a plush leather chair, a large wooden desk and a speaker's podium.  All of these were set on a dais that was about one and a half feet higher than the rest of the classroom's floor.  “I didn't mean to cause any problems…” The teenager trailed off uncertainly.
“It's no trouble at all,” The Pokegirl responded brightly, bringing Tank over to one of the tables and motioning for him to sit down.  As he did so, she went on, “Now here's the Tamer's test.  Just follow the instructions on the screen and answer all the questions to the best of your ability.  When you've finished please just wait here and I'll come to you with your results.  If you pass I'll then bring you to Professor Throbbin who will give you your Pokedex.  If you don't pass…Well, I'm sure that's not something we have to worry about, is it?”  She smiled brightly down at the seated teen who normally towered above her.  “Any questions?”
Tank looked at the screen in front of him briefly and then at the Pokegirl standing next to him.  “Uh, just one actually.  What's your name?”
The Mousewife blinked in surprise at that question.  She stuttered for a few moments before answering, “M,m,m,my name?!  Uh, well…Well, it's Dior,” she finally managed to strangle out the words.
“Oh, OK,” Tank gave his own smile in return, the first one the Pokegirl had seen from the youth.  “Thanks for all your help, Dior.”
“My pleasure,” Dior answered weakly as the teenager turned his attention to the computer in front of him.  The Mousewife walked to the classroom door, pausing briefly as she began to close it to look back at Tank, who was already starting to type into the computer.  “Good luck, Tank,” she whispered.