Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
Chapter 8
It is a well known saw of the Taming world that Tamers are late risers.  After all, they tend to spend a large part of each night in Taming sessions, so late mornings (or early afternoons) are to be expected.  In this matter, as in so many other ones, however, Tank was an exception from the usual rule for Tamers.  As a beautiful dawn was breaking in the forests of the Great White Continent, Tank could be found breaking down the tent, placing it and some other things into his backpack.  Finally, he began cooking breakfast.  After it was finished, he activated Asuka's and Kodachi's Pokeballs, waking the exhausted Pokegirls up to their first full day in his Harem.
The new Tamer was interested to see the differences in the two Pokegirls as they ate breakfast.  At first both grumbled and snarled at the early morning wakeup, but as they gulped down their delicious breakfasts, differences emerged.  Asuka tried to keep up her cocky, abrasive attitude, but every time she thought no one was looking and she looked at Tank, an embarrassed flush suffused her skin along with a slightly dopey smile.  Kodachi, on the other hand, made no effort to hide her change in feelings.  Her aggressiveness and haughty attitude toward the Tomboy remained the same, but when talking with Tank she evidenced a much more submissive and respectful attitude, which clearly set Asuka's teeth on edge.
As the trio finished their breakfast, Kodachi brought up an issue that immediately made Asuka's hackles rise.  “Tank-sama?  I was thinking that it was time that you officially registered me as your Alpha Pokegirl.  Don't you agree that I'm the only logical choice?”
Before Tank could respond to this question, Asuka shot to her feet, throwing down her empty breakfast plate as she did so.  “Now just wait one minute, you damned bitch!  I'm his first Pokegirl so it's only logical that I be his Alpha instead of some worthless wench I've already kicked the shit out of!”
Kodachi surged to her own feet at this challenge.  “You, some flat plank of a Pokegirl, defeat the Black Rose?  I think not!  I'm the clear choice to be the Alpha Pokegirl of Tank-sama's Harem!”
“Did my punch knock what little sense you had out of that ugly head of yours?”  Asuka asked sarcastically.  “Or have you already forgotten when I whupped your butt yesterday?”
“That was only because of Tank-sama's superior tactical commands,” Kodachi observed with a haughty sniff.  “In a one-on-one match a flat-chested Tomboy like you could never defeat the ever-beautiful flower of the Black Rose.”
“Well, why don't we just see about that?” Asuka snarled clenching her fists and readying herself to pounce on her opponent.
“Fine!” Kodachi replied, twirling gymnastic clubs snapping into view in her hands.
“That's enough, ladies,” Tank finally said, remaining in his seat as he looked up at his feuding Pokegirls.  “I already told you that I wouldn't allow any fighting between Pokegirls in my Harem except in training situations.  So just relax.”  When he saw that both Asuka and Kodachi were no longer in their fighting stances, Tank continued.  “That's better.  Now we have a long day before us, so let's get started.  First of all, why don't you both take these pots and dishes down to the river to clean them up while I finish packing up our campsite?”
“I, the Black Rose, sully my hands with menial tasks?”  “In the river?  It must still be freezing!”  Kodachi's and Asuka's complaints blended together as they both reacted to Tank's suggestion.
“Well, I'm going to be doing the cooking,” Tank observed.  “So it seems only fair to me that you do the cleaning.  Unless either of you want to cook?”  Tank looked up questioningly at his Pokegirls.  Seeing their red-faced embarrassment at this comment, Tank went on.  “All right then.  Here are some sponges and scrubbing brushes with soap.  When you finish there'll be some hot tea waiting for you.  So get started.”  As the two Pokegirls disappeared, muttering, into the bushes on the opposite side of the road from the campsite with the dirty dishes, Tank shouted after them, “And no fighting!  Got it?”  There was no response to this admonition, but he hadn't really been expecting any.
About fifteen minutes later the Pokegirls stalked back with the cleaned and dried dishes.  Once again Tank noticed that both Pokegirls' clothes were wetter than one would expect from simply cleaning pots and pans, but as they didn't seem to have inflicted any physical injuries on each other, their Tamer said nothing.  Instead he simply handed them two steaming cups of tea to rid themselves of the arctic chill of the river's water and told them to change back into their own clothes.  Luckily both Asuka's bright red bodysuit and Kodachi's green gymnastics leotard were made of quick-drying materials so the Pokegirls didn't have to put up with the discomfort of damp clothing during the day's activities.
And speaking of the day's activities… “All right, ladies,” Tank said, shouldering the large backpack as he spoke.  “It's time to get going.  I think we'll begin with a short, relaxing jog.”
“JOG?!”  Both Kodachi and Asuka shouted the same word in stunned amazement.  “Whaddaya mean, jog?!”  Again the two Pokegirls sounded out in stereo.
“I mean, jog,” their Tamer said calmly.  “It'll help increase your endurance and toughness.  So get moving.”  And with that, despite their continued complaints, the trio of figures began their day with a jog up the gravel road, the cool morning air making their exertions more bearable.  As the day went on Tank varied the Pokegirls training in many different ways.  They jogged, walked, or sprinted as he directed.  In addition, Tank directed them in different attacks as they moved deeper into the mountains.  Sometimes he had them aim their attacks at trees or rocks, at other times they would try them out on one another and some times Tank would have them attack him.  Through these exercises Tank was testing both the skills of the Pokegirls as well as finding out what their actual abilities were.
They stopped to rest and had a light lunch around noon, but were on their way in less than an hour.  Four hours later they were coming to the top of a steep portion of the trail.  At this point the Pokegirls were only walking, drenched with sweat and lagging slightly behind their massive Tamer.  Tank figured that Asuka and Kodachi were both completely wrung out at this point so he didn't want to hurt or over-strain them by having them try any of their attacks in their present condition.  Instead he figured another hour or so of hiking and then they would stop for the night.  His plans, however, were not fated to come to fruition.
Just as Tank, Asuka and Kodachi reached the top of the hill and could see a flat stretch of road before them they were attacked from above.  The top of this hill was open to the evening sky as the trees had been cleared further than usual to either side of the road.  Taking advantage of the absence of any canopy to impede them a group of Buzzbreasts swooped down suddenly on the big Tamer and his Pokegirls.  Tank, however, reacted immediately when he heard and saw the attacking wild Pokegirls.  “Kodachi, overhead Petal Storm!” Tank shouted the command and swept Asuka alongside himself as he moved close to the Dominatrix, crouching so he wouldn't impede her already twirling ribbon and the swirling black rose petals it was generating.
The flower petals blocked the sight and path of the incoming Buzzbreasts, making them pull up in confusion.  Tank knew the delay was only temporary, but it was long enough for him to issue some commands to his Pokegirls.  Looking at Asuka he fixed her with his gaze.  “All right, Asuka.  I'm going to toss you up into the swarm of Buzzbreasts.  Knock out or cripple as many as you can in the time you're in the air.”  While the Tomboy nodded her understanding he switched his eyes to Kodachi who was still furiously spinning her ribbon in the air.  “Kodachi, I'm going to angle my throw slightly to the left side of the trail.  When she lands I want you to both run for the cover of the trees on that side of the road.  As soon as she goes up, tilt your Petal Storm to cover you both as you make your way over there.  Once you're in the trees, use your club attack to hit as many of the Buzzbreasts as possible.  Do you both understand?”
“Got it,” was Asuka's quick reply.
“Of course, Tank-sama, but what about you?” Kodachi asked.
Tank replied even as he was picking up his Tomboy in preparation for her attack.  “Don't worry about me.  I'll be trying to make myself useful.”  With a grunt he heaved Asuka upward and shouted, “Let's do it!”
When the red-haired Tomboy flashed into view the Buzzbreasts were completely shocked and didn't know what to do for a few moments.  Soon, however, they reacted in their usual aggressive way, swarming in to attack.  Before they could do so, though, Asuka had already knocked three of the wild Pokegirls out of the fight.  As soon as she appeared she delivered a crushing sidekick to one of the Buzzbreasts that sent it spiraling down into the ground.  A swift elbow to the skull accounted for a second and a third lost consciousness when the Tomboy slammed both of her fists to either side of her head.
By this point Asuka had reached the apogee of her flight and was starting to arc back downward.  As the flying Pokegirl was falling back toward the ground the Buzzbreasts swooped in on her, but they quickly discovered she still had quite a bit of fight left in her.  The first insect Pokegirl was met by a fist between the eyes that caused her eyes to roll upward as she lost consciousness.  Before that Buzzbreast could fall, however, Asuka used her body to spin herself backward, flipping above another Buzzbreast who was attacking from behind.  As she spun above the insect Pokegirl, the Tomboy kicked her in the back of the head, knocking her from the air.  Two more Buzzbreasts attempted to take advantage of this opportunity to launch a double attack on the deadly, orange-haired Pokegirl in their midst, but Asuka managed to twist her body just enough to avoid their blow while simultaneously grappling with both of her opponents.
Wrapping her arms around the torsos of the insect Pokegirls, Asuka pinned their wings so they couldn't fly and used their bodies to shield herself from the other Buzzbreasts.  Their combined weight sent the three Pokegirls plummeting toward the gravel road below them and Asuka used this as her final attack on her two enemies.  Just before they crashed into the ground the Tomboy was able to shift their positions so that each of her knees was planted in one of the backs of the Buzzbreasts.  Thus, the insect Pokegirls cushioned her own fall, while her weight helped to drive them with extra strength into the hard packed gravel of the road.  Finally, as soon as the trio of Pokegirls smacked into the ground, Asuka launched herself off of them, flipping herself in the air so she was facing toward the woods, and when her feet touched the ground once more she sprinted for the cover of the trees.
The Tomboy had cover before that, however, as Kodachi quickly shifted the position of her Petal Storm once Asuka was back on the ground.  Ignored by the Buzzbreasts during Asuka's attack, the Dominatrix now shielded them both from view as they ran for the trees.  Once in the trees, Kodachi dropped her ribbon and instead her gymnast clubs popped into view in her hands.  Soon the Buzzbreasts, who were approaching the woods their tormentors had disappeared into, were confronted by a number of spinning clubs that crashed into their midst.  One flying Pokegirl after another was sent tumbling to the ground when clubs smashed into them.
The Buzzbreasts were just recovering from this new setback when they were hit by yet another attack.  From the opposite side of the road from which the clubs were coming, a torrent of rocks, chunks of wood, and even some of Kodachi's clubs that had missed their targets came flying at the backs of the attacking Pokegirls.  Surprised by the attack, Kodachi's stream of clubs faltered for a second, but when she noticed that this new offensive was coming from Tank who had run to the other side of the road, she quickly picked up the pace again.  The Buzzbreast were completely confused by this point.  They were being attacked from opposite sides, their attackers were protected by the intervening trees, and their numbers were swiftly dwindling under the missiles being thrown by both Kodachi and Tank.  It was at this point that they were struck by a final attack that completely broke their spirit.
Once she had gotten into the forest, Asuka had climbed a convenient tree and, crouched on one of the branches that stretched out toward the road, waited for an opportunity to further her contributions to the battle.  Seeing the Buzzbreasts milling about in confusion, Asuka took her chance.  Jumping from her branch Asuka crashed into a group of the flying Pokegirls, her orange-red hair streaming behind her like a comet's tail.  The Tomboy knocked out two of the Buzzbreasts with blows from her fists and feet, while dragging a third down to the ground with her in a similar move to the one she had used previously.  The reappearance of their original attacker destroyed the morale of the Buzzbreasts and they quickly turned tail to flee from their trio of attackers.
As the last of the flying Pokegirls disappeared from view the two Pokegirls and their Tamer gathered back together again in the middle of the road, stepping around the fallen bodies of the Buzzbreasts.  “Excellent job, ladies!”  Tank congratulated his Pokegirls, making them both smile with pleasure.  “It was really great to see you working together so well.  I'm sure with some more hard work and training you'll only get more effective.”
The two Pokegirls' faces fell somewhat at the thought of more of Tank's tough training regime, but the quickly recovered their good cheer.  Kodachi was the first to speak.  “Will you be capturing one of these Pokegirls to add to your Harem, Tank-sama?”  With a superior, dismissive flick of her hand she indicated the fallen Buzzbreasts littering the road.  “Granted, they seem to be a rather inferior bunch, but a flying Pokegirl would be very helpful addition to our group.”  Then, with a snide look toward Asuka, she added, “I think that's the kind of observation a good Alpha would make for her Tamer.”
Asuka scowled at this dig, then sneered at Kodachi and commented, “But a smart Alpha would know that Buzzbreasts are difficult to Tame and don't work well in Harems.  Therefore, it isn't worth Tank's time or energy to capture one.”  The Tomboy had her own superior smile plastered on her face at this point while Kodachi's smile faded as she realized the truth of her rival's point.
“Now then, ladies, that's enough of that,” Tank said soothingly while stepping between the two Pokegirls to ensure no fighting broke out.  “You both have some very good points.  Kodachi, you're right.  A flying Pokegirl would be very valuable for us.”  Kodachi smiled at this affirmation of her contributions.  “And Asuka, you're also correct in saying that Buzzbreasts don't make very good additions to Tamers' harems.”  At this point Asuka grinned her own smile of happiness.  “At any rate, I don't think I'll be capturing any of these Pokegirls.  But neither do I want to be around when they come to.  So let's put a bit of distance between us and them before we set up camp for the night.”  Both Pokegirls' smiles fled at this, all their tiredness and soreness coming back to them at the thought of more walking.  “Well, let's get moving.”  Tank shouldered his backpack once more and began trudging steadily down the road, followed by the reluctant, dragging footsteps of his Pokegirls.