Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ The Emperor's New Angst ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
The Emperor's New Angst
 
 
By Lord Raa
 
 
Chapter 2 (of a currently unknown number)
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Disclaim-me-do: Never confused!
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Asuka sat in the quiet apartment fuming at the injustice of it all. Her tirade of foul language had scared Pen-pen enough to flee back to his refrigerator and cower like a frightened Shinji.
 
A scowl marred her otherwise attractive features as she stalked to the kitchen for sustenance.
 
“What the Hell? Can't anyone buy decent food?” she demanded from the eerily quiet residence. After a moment of searching for ingredients that she could make something out of, a smile crept across her face. “Oh well, I guess that this means that I can drink Misato's beer.”
 
Reaching in for a can, the pilot looked around for any sign that this was in fact an elaborate practical joke. Feeling more comfortable, she popped the top and drank the amber nectar.
 
“Argh!” the redhead screamed. She looked at the can. “Goddamnit, Misato drinks Special Brew! No wonder her cooking's so shitty, she's lost most of her taste buds!”
 
Deciding that she was too angry to care about Misato's poison of choice, she grabbed a few more cans and some cooked chicken that Shinji had made and sat in front of the TV.
 
After her second can, the taste didn't seem so bad and the meat made it all the more palatable. Soon, the young pilot was pleasantly buzzed.
 
“Where is that baka?” she asked the empty room. Cursing herself for forgetting that the most spineless person she knew was elsewhere, she picked up the phone and dialled Hikari.
 
“¬Hello, Horaki residence, ¬” a young girl answered the phone, “how may I help you?¬”
 
“Is Hikari there? It's her friend Asuka.”
 
“¬I'll check. Hikari! Your friend Asuka's on the line!¬”
 
Asuka heard the sound of footsteps descending stairs.
 
“¬Hi, Asuka-chan, what's up?¬”
 
“I'm all alone. They've taken Baka-Shinji away,” the redhead whined.
 
“¬What do you mean, Asuka-chan?¬”
 
“Shinji went to out today and when he came back for a drill, everybody was creating a massive fuss,” Asuka sighed. “What makes him so special?”
 
Hikari coughed. “¬Asuka-chan, haven't you heard the news?¬”
 
“What news?” the redhead frowned.
 
“¬The fact that Shinji-dono's now the Emperor, Asuka-chan!¬”
 
“What? Wait, now that you mention it they were going on about Shinji's new role and Misato's promotion… Oh shit.”
 
“¬That's right, Asuka-chan! If you're not careful, you could get into serious trouble!¬”
 
Asuka snorted before she downed more of Misato's beer. “They need me to save the world, you know,” she slurred.
 
“¬Asuka, are you drunk?¬”
 
“Not yet,” the blue-eyed girl said arrogantly. After another sip of the new NERV Commander's rotgut, she changed her mind. “Well, maybe a little. Anyway, it's naptime. I'll see you tomorrow, Hikari-chan.”
 
As soon as she hung up the phone, Asuka fell asleep on Misato's sofa.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Shinji was getting ready to enjoy a nice soak in the master bathroom before he went to bed. He had been told about the size of the tub, and he was looking forward to stretching out and letting the heat wash away his stress.
 
He wasn't expecting to see Rei standing there in the doorway.
 
“Rei?”
 
“Your Majesty, I have been ordered to remain in close proximity to yourself in order to act as a bodyguard,” the blue haired girl answered with a deep bow.
 
“Then why are you following me into the bathroom?” Shinji asked nervously.
 
“I may be required to render assistance in the event of a slip, trip or fall.”
 
“I'll be fine, Rei,” the young Emperor smiled.
 
“But these were orders from your father. He suggested that could grow closer together.”
 
That fact made Shinji reconsider. While he didn't care a great deal for what his father wanted, he did like Rei. And orders were orders…
 
“Ok, but don't tell anyone, ok?” Shinji said in a quiet, conspiratorial tone.
 
Rei nodded and followed her Emperor into the changing area. When the door was secured, the blue haired girl quickly shed her clothes without so much as a hint of modesty.
 
“Rei?” Shinji asked hesitantly.
 
“If it pleases His Majesty to look at my body, then He may do so at any time,” Rei answered, standing with her feet shoulder width apart and her hands behind her back.
 
“But what do you want?”
 
“I wish to fulfil my orders,” the naked girl replied. “If the need arises, I will be your friend, confidant, bodyguard and concubine.”
 
“That's not what I meant, Rei. I mean what do _you_ want?” Shinji asked, trying not to look at the very attractive and very naked girl in front of him.
 
“I wish to have a hot bath,” Rei said after a moment's thought. “Would you be kind enough to assist me by washing my back?”
 
Shinji nodded and undressed, though he wrapped a towel around his waist to preserve his modesty.
 
`I feel a little disappointed that I have not seen His Majesty fully naked,' the female pilot mused. `But perhaps He will accidentally touch my breasts when He scrubs my back.'
 
Rei's nipples hardened at that thought.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Misato was in heaven. She was enjoying the finest quality food she'd ever eaten and washing it down with a couple of litres of fine ales from across the world.
 
After excusing herself for the loud belch she had just unleashed, she felt that a nice hot bath was the way forward.
 
“Where can I bathe?” she asked the attendant, who was doing an admirable job of hiding her contempt for the purple haired colonel.
 
“Follow me, Madam,” the brunette said with a bow.
 
As the duo walked to the where Misato's room was, the Colonel asked what was behind the pearl white double doors.
 
“That is His Majesty's private bath, Colonel Katsuragi. Please do not disturb Him,” the attendant admonished.
 
“But I'm his guardian, I need to know if he's going to be alright!” Misato insisted, though not very convincingly.
 
“Please, Colonel, it would not be proper for you to enter the Imperial Bathing Chambers when they are occupied. A number of people have already expressed concern about the proprietary of your relationship with His Highness.”
 
“I realise that,” Misato said, pretending to be concerned about the young woman's comments. All the same, the purple haired woman still ducked out of her tour.
 
After a few beers, she always liked to tease Shinji, and walking in on him when he was in the bath never failed to amuse her.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Shinji sat on his wash-stool behind Rei. He hadn't planned on washing her back when he woke up that morning, but Life had a habit of leading him into bizarre situations.
 
“R-rei?” he asked in surprise when the girl placed his hands on her breasts.
 
“Do you like touching my breasts, Your Majesty?” she asked, looking over her shoulder.
 
Shinji's response was cut off by the sound of the door opening. He turned to see Misato standing there wearing a towel and a grin.
 
“Well, well, what do we have here?”
 
“His Majesty was helping me wash my breasts,” Rei answered.
 
“What? Can't you wash them yourself?” Misato asked with a raised eyebrow.
 
“Since it has been several months since the last time He touched them, I thought that His Majesty would like to do so again,” the naked, soapy girl replied as she held Shinji's hands firmly in place.
 
“Is there something you've not been telling me, Shinji?” the towel clad woman teased. “Are you and Rei an item?”
 
“No, this is only the second time that His Majesty has touched me when I have been naked. Is there something that we can assist you with, Colonel Katsuragi?” Rei asked in what sounded like an irritated tone.
 
Misato was saved from having to come up with a reply by the attendant that had been leading her to the guest bathroom.
 
“Colonel Katsuragi, I thought I told you that it was improper for you to be in here, what if His Majesty was in here…” the brunette frowned. Upon reaching the poorly behaved woman, she saw Shinji's position with Rei. “Oh my…”
 
“I can explain!” Shinji insisted. “Rei was supposed to be watching out in case I slipped and she asked me to wash her back. Then she made me touch her chest and Misato-san walked in.”
 
By now, the young Emperor was starting to get stressed.
 
“That is exactly what happened,” Rei confirmed. She rinsed off and helped Shinji into the tub. “It is time for your soak, Your Majesty.”
 
She turned to the two women that were staring at her. “If you will not be joining us, please leave now.”
 
“Go Rei, I didn't think you had it in you!” Misato cheered.
 
“J-j-joining you?” the flabbergasted attendant stuttered. “You can't just bathe with the Emperor!”
 
“Why not?” Rei asked, tilting her head to one side. “Colonel Katsuragi does not seem to object to the idea.”
 
“I see. That would explain a lot,” the brown haired woman said as she turned to face a spluttering Misato.
 
“What's that supposed to mean?” Misato demanded from the departing woman.
 
The attendant declined to answer properly, merely muttering something about ensuring “Purple Haired Sluts didn't seduce the Emperor” as she left the bathroom.
 
“Hey! I'm not trying to seduce the Emperor!”
 
The Colonel gave chase, her towel long forgotten, but the brunette ignored the now naked woman's protestations.
 
When Rei turned to her fellow pilot, she wore a concerned look on her face. “Are you feeling well, Your Majesty? Your nose is bleeding.”
 
“I'm fine, Rei,” Shinji smiled weakly in an attempt to reassure his friend, “I just need to sit down.”
 
Rei nodded and helped her Emperor into the water. `This is nice,' she noted as she held Shinji close to her body.
 
“Your Majesty, I have something to ask of you.”
 
“What's that, Rei?” Shinji asked, his smile a bit stronger now that he was relaxed.
 
“I have been enjoying this intimate contact with you, would it be possible to do so again?”
 
“What are you doing in here?” a stern male voice demanded from the doorway.
 
“Who are you and why are you interrupting His Majesty's bath?” Rei countered.
 
“Y-your Majesty, I had no idea,” the footman apologised when stepped in closer to the bath. Now his head was touching the floor. “Please forgive this intrusion, I was aware that you had some guests and I saw the door open. We had not been informed about any relationships that you were in, so we did not expect to see your girlfriend bathing with you. I shall see to it that you are undisturbed for the duration.”
 
“G-girlfriend?” Shinji stammered when the aide left the room.
 
“I am a girl and I am your friend, would that not make me your girlfriend, Your Majesty?” Rei innocently asked.
 
“That's not what being a girlfriend means, Rei,” Shinji insisted.
 
“Oh, then it requires a certain level of intimacy? But we are sharing a bath together, surely that would count and I did enjoy it when your hands were placed on my breasts just now.”
 
The young Emperor declined to respond verbally. Instead, He opted to faint.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Shinji woke up a short while later in a strange bed.
 
“Where am I?”
 
“You are in your room, Your Majesty,” Rei answered. “I brought you here when you lost consciousness in the bathroom. Are you feeling better?”
 
“Yes,” Shinji nodded. He blinked. “Why am I naked?”
 
“A member of the Palace staff explained that it was inappropriate to touch you, Your Majesty.”
 
“But how did I get into my bed if no-one touched me?” Shinji asked in a puzzled tone.
 
“I carried you in here. It was only after I put you to bed that it was explained to me,” Rei answered.
 
“Ah, ok,” the young Ikari nodded in understanding. “But why are you naked as well, Rei?”
 
“You were out for only a few minutes, Your Majesty, I have not yet had a chance to dress.”
 
“Ok,” the young Ikari nodded. “But that doesn't explain why you're lying on my bed.”
 
“I like watching you sleep, it fills me with contentment,” the blue haired girl confessed with a light blush. “Have I broken any rules? Do I need to be disciplined?”
 
“N-no,” Shinji answered with a shake of his head.
 
“I disagree, Your Majesty,” Rei countered, “I struck you when I defended the Commander. I believe that this act could be considered treason.”
 
“Nononononono!” Shinji protested, turning to face the naked girl. He quickly averted his gaze. “It's ok, Rei, I forgive you.”
 
“Even though you were not Emperor at the time, I should not have struck you like that. I should be punished for my actions,” the blue haired pilot replied in defiance.
 
“Please Rei, I'm telling you that it's ok!” the boy insisted.
 
Rei got up off the bed and began to make her way to the door. “If you will not act, I will report my crimes to the relevant authorities. They will administer the appropriate punishment for striking you, Your Majesty. I am unsure as to whether it is a prison sentence or if could expect the death penalty.”
 
“D-d-d-death penalty?” the young Emperor asked, panicked that his friend could be executed. “That can't be right!”
 
“I physically assaulted the last remaining member of the Imperial line; I endangered the continuation of over a thousand years of history. Perhaps I should commit seppuku to save face for those at NERV?” the red-eyed girl mused.
 
“No!”
 
“Then you must discipline me,” Rei offered. “It would ease my conscience.”
 
Shinji caved. “Ok, Rei, I'll do it. What do you think would be a suitable punishment for slapping me?”
 
“I believe a biblical approach would be appropriate.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“I slapped you on the cheek, so you should slap me,” the blue haired girl replied.
 
“I will not hit a girl in the face!” Shinji said in a firm tone, the offence clearly audible in his voice.
 
Rei thought about the situation. “I have been a `bad girl' and I have been led to believe that `bad girls' get spanked.”
 
“Who told you that, Rei?” the unnerved young man asked as his naked friend approached him as he lay in his bed.
 
“I overheard a conversation between the Commander and Dr. Akagi,” Rei explained. “What position do you want me to assume? Do you want me to brace myself against the bed or do you want me to lean over your lap, Your Majesty?”
 
“Why are you doing this? Did Misato-san put you up to this?”
 
“I have not spoken with Colonel Katsuragi since she left the bathroom less than ten minutes ago. Why?” Rei asked, her head tilted to her left.
 
“She likes to tease me,” Shinji replied in an unsure voice.
 
“Do you think she should be disciplined in this fashion like myself because of her behaviour?”
 
“…”
 
“I see,” the naked girl nodded as she came to a decision. “I shall take steps to bring her to justice once you have finished spanking me.”
 
Shinji gulped as Rei leant over his lap. He could have sworn that she deliberately rubbed her breasts against his legs.
 
“Ready when you are, Tennou Hiko-sama,” the nude girl informed her Emperor.
 
Closing his eyes, he gave the blue haired girl a gently slap to her firm, silky smooth buttocks.
 
Rei looked at Shinji when she realised that there had been only a single strike to her pale posterior.
 
“You only hit me once, Rei,” Shinji explained with an atomic blush.
 
“Oh,” the girl seemed disappointed that her punishment was completed. “Perhaps I should now make restitution, Your Majesty? My research has suggested that males of your age are interested in exploring female bodies?”
 
“That's not necessary, Rei,” the young Emperor quickly replied.
 
Rei frowned. “Does this mean that you do not like me? Is it because you find me unattractive?”
 
“NO!” Shinji insisted. “I do like you, Rei, honest. I just meant that you don't have to do anything else for me tonight.”
 
“But what if I want to do something else for you, Your Majesty?” the pale skinned girl asked as she crawled up to Shinji's side.
 
“But weren't you ordered to do that sort of thing?”
 
“Yes,” Rei admitted. “But since the idea of me being ordered to have intercourse with you offends you, I will only sleep next to you, Your Majesty.”
 
Before Shinji could blink, his fellow pilot had climbed into his bed and was now trying to snuggle up to him.
 
“Rei?”
 
“Do not worry, Your Majesty, I will not take advantage of you in your sleep,” Rei said in a soothing tone.
 
“Oh, ok,” the timid pilot nodded and let his co-worker rest her head against his chest.
 
“However, you may do so on the proviso that you are gentle with me. I am inexperienced in such matters and am unsure as to what we can do before it will cause me discomfort,” Rei added before she fell asleep.
 
Shinji, however, did not enjoy such a brief transition from being awake to sleep. He spent much of the night trying not to focus on the sensations brought on by having a naked, nubile teenaged girl acting in a way that suggested that she wanted to occupy the same spot on the bed.
 
The young Emperor whimpered when he felt Rei move her thigh, causing her sparse pubic hair to rub against the top of his leg.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Shinji woke up after a trouble night's sleep to find his testicles were being cradled protectively by Rei's hand.
 
“Rei?”
 
The blue haired girl lifted her head and smiled at her bedmate. “Good morning, Your Majesty.”
 
“Rei, you're touching me,” Shinji coughed politely. “With your hand.”
 
“I am?” she asked as she lifted the sheets to look down their bodies. “I see. I have broken my promise not to take advantage of you. I must be punished for being unable to control myself in the night.”
 
Rei removed herself from the covers and presented her naked derriere to her fellow pilot.
 
“I took advantage of your kind and trusting nature and sexually assaulted you, please discipline me, Your Majesty.”
 
“I can't do that, Rei,” Shinji insisted.
 
“You must, Your Majesty. Do whatever you feel will be suitable restitution with my body. I will bear any punishment you deem appropriate from a severe spanking to sodomy.”
 
“W-what's s-sodomy?” the naïve young man asked.
 
“That is where you penetrate my anus instead of my vagina,” Rei explained looking over her shoulder as she parted her pert, pale buttocks with her hands.
 
Shinji's face threatened to explode from the pressure created from the best part of two litres of blood rushing to his cheeks.
 
The blue haired girl frowned when she saw her Emperor faint, blood trickling from his nose. “That was not planned.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
After a quiet breakfast, Misato announced to the Palace staff that they needed to go into NERV for some sync tests.
 
Shinji didn't look too thrilled about that, but acquiesced nonetheless.
 
Rei wondered whether or not her instructions to remain close to the Emperor included watching over him in the NERV shower room.
 
The NERV employees stood up and left the dining room. Misato strode up to Shinji to apologise for the misunderstanding, but tripped.
 
The purple haired woman fell into Shinji, the pilot preventing her from suffering from a nasty carpet burn.
 
Unfortunately, the only thing she could grab onto to were an older pair of Shinji's trousers. A loud rip alerted several members of staff to the fact that Colonel Katsuragi was now kneeling before Shinji, her face mere inches from his groin.
 
“I can explain!” Misato insisted when she saw a Secret Service agent pointing a gun at her.
 
“Please do.”
 
“She tripped,” Shinji insisted. “It was an accident.”
 
“So she isn't trying to molest you, Your Majesty?” the armed man asked in a respectful, yet cautious tone.
 
“That is correct,” Rei answered. “Colonel Katsuragi lost her footing.”
 
Another agent, the armed man's supervisor, overheard the exchange. “I see. But what about last night?”
 
“That was a misunderstanding,” Shinji answered with a blush.
 
“Then Colonel Katsuragi must be His Majesty's concubine,” the supervisor mused. “That's the only explanation for her behaviour last night. Please accept our sincerest apologies, Your Majesty.”
 
“That's ok,” Shinji smiled as he helped Misato to her feet.
 
“C-concubine?!” the Colonel and Emperor repeated in unison when the situation sank in.
 
“Yes,” Rei nodded. “It is the only reason you would have for showing His Majesty your body like that, Colonel Katsuragi.”
 
The purple haired woman gulped as she noticed the dubious looks of the Palace staff. Their thoughts were a mix of “what a perverted woman!” and “I can see why he likes that quiet girl, she seems a lot more respectful”.
 
“We must be going, Your Majesty, we have some tests at NERV,” Rei reminded everyone.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
A while later at NERV, Shinji's attention was wandering away from what Ritsuko was telling about the latest alteration to the weapons system of Unit-01 and onto the fact that he could see something lacy through a gap in the blonde's blouse.
 
Ritsuko leant over to pick up her mug of coffee to allow the pilot to get a better view of her blue, lacy bra. She smiled when she heard Shinji swallow.
 
“Is something the matter, Your Majesty?” she asked innocently.
 
“N-no,” Shinji answered with a light blush.
 
The blonde stepped up to Shinji, intent on putting her plan into action. She placed a hand on his forehead to take his temperature.
 
“You feel a little bit warm, is…” she trailed off when she noticed that his line of sight was focussed on her cleavage. “Oh, I see what you're looking at.”
 
“I-I…”Shinji stammered.
 
“Do you like what you see?”
 
“Y-yes,” the young Ikari admitted in a barely audible whisper.
 
Leaning in to whisper into the pilot's left ear, she told him what she thought of this. “If you want to see more, all you have to do is tell me to undress, Your Majesty. Or perhaps you'd rather touch me?”
 
Shinji's blush increased.
 
“You'd like that, wouldn't you, Your Majesty?” Ritsuko whispered huskily.
 
Shinji nodded. He reached out and placed his right hand on her breast.
 
Ritsuko smiled until there was a knock on the door.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
“Dr. Akagi?”
 
Ritsuko's eyes shot open when she realised that she was in her office and it was her hands on her breasts.
 
“Damn,” she cursed. Grabbing a cigarette and lighting it, she composed herself and answered her visitor. “Yes?”
 
“Colonel Katsuragi's here for the tests,” Maya announced through the door. “She's brought the pilots, but Asuka's not feeling too well.”
 
“I'll be right out,” Ritsuko replied.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
To be continued…
 
This relatively lemon-free chapter was pre-read by Chi Vayne.
 
Next time…
 
I don't know, but perhaps a review could direct the next chapter (hint, hint)
 
Until laterer comes, folks.