One Piece Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ pirates of the leaf village ❯ They Come! Arrival of the Pirate Invaders ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, finally got the next chapter up. Sorry it took a while, but I've been busy w/ school starting, you know what I mean. so here u go, chapter #2!!
 
 
The leaf village was in complete pandemonium. Citizens were running everywhere they could possibly run to, and Naruto was being knocked around every which way in the confusion. “Arg! Get outta the freakin' way!” Naruto yelled at the crowd, who paid no attention whatsoever. “Alright, this is getting ridiculous.” Naruto formed a hand sign for his trademark jutsu. “Kage Bunshin no jutsu!” Dozens of clones looking like Naruto appeared in the crowd and organized themselves into a V-shape formation, the real Naruto in the middle. “Charge!” Naruto commanded. The shadow clone brigade charged through the mess of people, knocking everyone aside in the immediate path of the stampede. “Yeah! Now I can defeat the pirate invaders and be hailed as a hero without being killed by the villagers first.”
 
The primary gate was deserted and silent, other than the sounds of the commotion still going on downtown. Naruto, now alone, ran outside the gate to stop the invaders half-way. “Uhh…I dunno if I can do this by myself, maybe I should've gotten Kakashi sensei or ero-sennin to come to. Oh crap.” Naruto stood out on the path for a good twenty minutes, waiting for the supposed attackers to come. “Maybe they found a different village, or they couldn't find this one.” He was about to turn and leave to find someone to help when he heard the sound of running, coming from don the trail. “Oh…crap. They're here. Why in god's name didn't I get someone else to come?” When he turned around, there were eight figures running down the road (seven and some kind of reindeer), right for the gate, the village, and Naruto.
 
“Whaddo I do? Whaddo I do? I'm going to be destroyed! Ok just stay calm, and make sure you sound like you know what you're doing.” Naruto told himself, deep in thought. He could make out the pirates features now there was one with a straw hat, one with three menacing swords, one wearing goggles, a blonde in a black suit, a giant with blue hair, two women and a mutant reindeer with a blue nose. Naruto took a deep breath, and said “Beware all invaders I am the fearless defender of this village, the man of an iron will and power to match, NARUTO UZUMAKI!! Run away before I use my ultimate weapo…” But Naruto never got the chance to finish because he was trampled by the pirates, paying no attention whatsoever. Naruto pulled himself off the ground and yelled, “Oi! Get the hell back here!” And on that note, he threw a shuriken and it stuck right in the back of the pirate with the black suit, who promptly stopped, turned around slowly and spoke in a very menacing voice, “How dare you.” Naruto could only just stare and mutter, “Eep.” The black clad pirate towered over Naruto. “Don'tkillme don'tkillme don'tkillme.” Naruto repeated over and over. “Ha ha! He's funny!” Naruto looked at the group of pirates, who had now stopped running. The pirate with the straw hat was laughing. “Hey pirates! If you're going to kill me and plow down the village, at least let me die with some dignity.” Naruto retorted. Then the straw hat idiot said, “Huh? We're not going to kill you, or blow up you're village.” “?_? You're not?” “No! We saw this place and thought we'd check it out!” “Uummm okayyy, this is kinda unexpected, I figured that wasn't going to happen.” After an awkward silence, the man with the three swords spoke up and broke the silence, “Sorry we trampled you, we were just chasing after our captain to make sure he didn't get lost.” “Who's the captain?” Naruto asked. The swordsman, who revealed his name to be Zoro, pointed to the kid in the straw hat. “Him. His name is Luffy and believe me, he's a real pain to have around.” Naruto stood there, mouth wide open. “Him?! That idiot?!” “Believe it or not, yes. So, are you going to show us to your village? Were having a bit of trouble and need some help.”