One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Conquer the Grand Line ❯ Man with No Name ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Man with No Name
 
“Heso!!!” “Heso!!!”
 
The Shandians and the people of the White-white Sea were celebrating and ringing the Fire of Shandra as the heroes depart towards the Blue Sea below. Gan Fall, Wiper and the rest of the people who survived the terror of god Enel laughs and enjoy the drinks together as they urge for the safe return of the Blue-sea dwellers.
 
Not far too long Conis and his father, Pandala, came back to Upper yard bearing the news of the heroes' safe departure. “How are they Conis?”, posed over by Gan Fall as he saw the young lady wearing her wide and beautiful smile. “Th-they will be okay….”, catching her breath Conis continued the words of her father who seems to be out-of-breath, “…a sea-dweller came to their aid. They will be arriving in the blue sea unharmed.”
 
Is that so?”, Wiper lit up his cigar as he speak, delighted by the approving news of Conis. “We owe those guys big time..” followed by Braham who seems to be still in combat mode due to the gun shuffling movement that he was showing to Aisa, who seems to be the only child with them. “Yah!! Real big-time..I still think they should've taken the broken stand of belfry.” The chief of the people of Shandra stood up as he share his thoughts to everyone.
 
“Want me to take it to them?”
 
The crowd was surprised to hear a voice familiar but is unlikely to be heard at that particular moment. Everyone including Wiper, Gan Fall and Conis instinctively turn their heads towards the voice. At the very top of the bell was a man standing with an unconscious god in his hand. He was holding Enel unconscious and powerless, there is no trace of the power he once had. “You are?” Gan Fall was the first one to break the silence since the arrival of the young man. “Yoh! Old man,” was the first greeting the young man could muster.
 
“THE HALF BLUE-SEA, HALF WHITE-WHITE SEA DWELLER”
 
What's with his weird name?”, asked by Aisa who doesn't seem to know the person. The young man who is the subject of the question tossed Enel like a bug clinging on his hand. Enel bounced before his face gathered the Vearth. Aisa who seems to be still confused kept wearing her frowning face as she looked at the powerless Enel and to the young man. “Oh~ yeah..Aisa was born before Enel and right after you left this place.” Laki came out her tent as she heard Aisa who is either bothering Gan Fall who seems to be also busy talking to the young man who just arrived.
 
Aisa came towards Laki as she heard the lady calling out her name. Laki then explained to Aisa why the young man was called `the half blue-sea, half white-white sea dweller.'
 
After the great pirate Gold Roger left the white-white sea 20 years ago. A child was born in the Upper Yard, but her mother died on his birth. The mother is a citizen of the white-white sea and is in fact a descendant of Gan Fall. The father of the young child was unknown and so it's rumored that it could be Gold Roger or one of his pirate crew. Since her mother is a descendant of Gan Fall no one but god came to his rescue and so Gan Fall took care of him.
 
Gan Fall overheard the story of Laki and came to them. “Did I hear my name?,” queried by god. Laki and Aisa suddenly became quiet which made Gan Fall laugh hardly enough that most of the crowd got caught including the young man with the long phrase of name. “Hello, your name is Aisa correct.” The young man approaches the girl of Shandra with respect and politeness. The Shandians courtesy was also shown as Laki and Aisa smiled at him. “Forgive me but I cannot tell you my real name coz' I don't know it as well, har har har” he honestly told them as he laugh his heart out.. Gan Fall came laughing with him as well and not long Aisa and Laki joined them.
 
The beer run dry and night became old which also signaled the resting time for the Upper Yard. The white-white sea dwellers have no place to return to, but to Upper Yard since their homeland were destroyed. With open heart, the Shandians welcomed the people of Gan Fall to Upper Yard and in that piece of Vearth they stayed together.
 
Gan Fall was walking past the camp fire which was about to die as he saw Laki and Aisa who seem to be getting along while looking at the wide blue sky. “What are you doing here you two?” Aisa and Laki were both surprised as they heard the voice of god from behind. Startled, they made an unexpected noise which made Gan Fall apologize to them until they say that they are fine. Both lady told Gan Fall that they were thinking about Luffy and the others, god told them on the other hand that those people are strong and in no way will be in trouble whatever happens. Sounds assured, Aisa changed the topic by asking god, “God-sama why is that young man with you left?” With a worrisome face, Gan Fall explained to Aisa the situation the young man is in. “That kid left this island in search of his name, or should I say his origin. He is pretty stubborn like Luffy and refuse to be called he is not. No one in this island knows of his father, and now his only resolve is to search for his name.”