One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Mistake ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own One Piece.am such an idiot.' I think as I slam the door to the galley. I can't believe that I just did that. How could I be so stupid. I just couldn't help it. There he was, glorious in all his fury. We were having one of our usual arguments, insults flying back and forth, a blur of legs and swords between us. Then during a pause in our battle and saw the furious glee in his eyes and the smirk around he some how had around the hilt of the white katana in his mouth, I just couldn't stop myself. lowered my leg and smiled gently at him, before slowly leaning forward and kissing his cheek. Realizing what I had just done, I backed away quickly, noticing his wide-eyed expression and slack jaw, the white sword having fallen from his mouth and now lay at his feet. Not waiting to see how Zoro would react, I fled into the only place on the ship that I felt was my only safe haven, the galley. here I sit now, knees drawn up, smoking cigarette after cigarette trying to keep the tears at bay. The confrontation between us, whenever I got the nerve to face him again or whenever he decided to break down the door, was going to be bad enough without showing such a weakness to the other man. hear a commotion out on deck as the rest of the crew returns from their trip to the village, Zoro and I had gotten stuck with guard duty, I would be headed to town later today, or possibly in the morning to stock up on food for when we set out tomorrow evening. I stood up and began preparing lunch, before our captain began yelling and trying to break into the fridge again. I decide to just make some sandwiches, not in the mood to cook anything elaborate, even for my precious ladies. a couple of deep breaths to calm my nerves, and splashing some water on my face hoping to make myself look at least half way normal, and lighting another cigarette, I open the galley door and yell that lunch was ready. After everyone had taken their sits around the table and dug into their sandwiches, I looked around and noticed the absence of a certain green haired swordsman. That is not really an unusual occurrence, he is always skipping lunch to train or nap, but today it just seems like a bad omen. He is probably too disgusted, or too busy thinking of the best way to kill me without the rest of the crew hating him.sadly, I take my sit and absently munch on a sandwich, too distracted in my own misery to try and stop Luffy from stealing food. I know that I am acting strange and I am sure that the others have noticed as well, especially if the stares I feel are anything to go by.really wanting to be around anyone else at the moment, I put down my half eaten sandwich and walk out onto the deck to smoke another cigarette. Closing my eyes and exhaling the smoke, I never notice the foot steps coming toward me or the body that stops next to me. shit-cook," I am broken out of my thoughts by the unmistakable gruff voice. Wincing slightly I turn to face him, closing my eyes again, preparing myself for the punch he is sure to throw my way. After a few moments of waiting, and never feeling any pain, I open my eyes to a shocking sight. There Zoro stands, eyes cast aside and a light flush to his cheeks. marimo." He stares at me for a second before forcibly grabbing the back of my head and smashing our lips together. I am so surprised by his actions that it take me a moment to start kissing back. stand there, in front of the galley kissing until our lungs demand oxygen, we slowly part so that our lips barley touch. "I love you, shit-cook." He whispers before leaning in again.