One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ One Piece Legacy Part 1 ❯ Professor Jaken and other stuff that's happening ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Diana: @.@ Smith….I can't understand!
 
Janine: You never do…
 
Diana: >_< anyways-
 
Janine: Would you stop saying that!? I was editing your report of the Movie King Kong and do you know how many “anyways” you put there? 25! What is wrong with you?
 
Diana: …umm…corn?
 
Janine: …seriously, why do I bother that much? *continues on reading a mature book about pleasure*
 
Diana: *looks at the title of the book* …you're so sick and wrong
 
Janine: so I like reading this kind of book, sue me!
 
Diana: *rolls her eyes* anyways, let's get on to the story!
 
~~2nd Adventure! ~~
 
“Yahoo! Another sunny morning!” said Diana. “Yeah and another boring day too…” said Harry. “When are we going to arrive at the Omni Island?” Lulu asked. “Hmm… we'll it should take…the rest of the day, we'll be there when the sun sets” said Harry. “Where's Janine, I haven't seen her since yesterday” said Lulu. “Oh, she's in the kitchen reading her book” said Diana. Sunny was sitting in the deck and talking through mind-link with Salem. Probably, she was annoying him and she doesn't know she is. “I'm bored!” said Diana. AntoniQue was just looking at the sea hearing the seagulls make noises. Haz and Smith were arm wrestling.
 
“I'm gonna win!” said Smith. “No, I'm gonna win!” said Haz. “Hey! Look at that funny guy coming aboard our ship!” said Sunny as she pointed to a guy who looks beaten-up and been walk the plank or something. The guy was walking then he collapsed on the ground. “Hey, Mister!” said Sunny.
 
Everyone except Janine of course took the guy from the medical room and laid him on the bed. “Is he dead?” Diana asked as the man was waking up. “GAH! HE'S ALIVE!” screamed Sunny as Salem smack his forehead because of his sister's stupid-ness. Everyone sweat dropped as he sat up from the bed and rubbing his head. “Ow, what happened?” the man asked. “Well, let me see. You came aboard and fell down to sleepy bye!” said Diana. “So he wasn't dead?” Sunny asked. Everyone looked at her for one second then ignored her quickly. “So what's your name, mister?” Diana asked then the door open and Janine came in.
 
“Why is everyone….” Janine trailed off as he saw the man on the bed. The man was then really shock to see her again. She then looks rather upset with hatred. Then she said, “You're still alive? I'm very disappointed…people like you shouldn't live if you don't care to anyone at all… especially the one no more but a friend, Professor Jaken” And with that she left the man tried to stop her but it was useless. “You know her?!” everyone asked loudly at the man known as Professor Jaken.
 
“Well, 13 years ago…I was her partner in 3rd grade science” said Prof. Jaken. “Hey! What happened to you before you got on board our ship?” Diana asked. Smith noticed that Diana was changing the subject. It seems like she doesn't want us to know what happened to Janine 13 years ago. “Right well……I was hungry” said Prof. Jaken then everybody anime fall. They all went to the kitchen and saw food laid down on the table. “What the? Janine, how did you know we were coming?” Sunny asked then Janine replied, “I didn't…I forgot to serve breakfast this morning.” Everyone face faulted.
 
Everyone eat at the table except Janine who was sitting at a stool in the corner and reading her book while eating bread. “So Prof. Jaken-” Lulu was cut off when Jaken said, “Please, friends of mine call me Jaken.” “Okay Jaken, there is another reason why you came here, is there?” Lulu asked as Jaken nodded. “Well, what is it?” AntoniQue asked. “Well, it happen just about 2 nights ago…I was in Omni Island and then I got involved in this war of 2 clans” said Jaken.
 
“What are the clans called?” Haz asked and Janine answered instead of Jaken, “The 2 clans are called `Brochi' and `Pyro'. Brochi in Greek means “Rain” and we already know that Pyro means fire. Both of the clans have been fighting for over 3,000 years and it never stopped. No clan has beaten the other one. They were both powerful and equally match. Every battle they had was a draw. So it's non-stop fight. Members in both of the clans are just tools of wars. You can never do anything to stop them” said Janine as everyone looked at her strangely.
 
“…no wonder you started 3rd grade when you were just 3…you know too much….” Said Jaken as Sunny said, “Jaken is jealous!” “I am not!” said Jaken. “How'd you get beaten?” Smith asked. “Well, the members of the Pyro clan thought of me as a Bronchi member so they beat me up and threw me at the sea, last night” said Jaken. “That's a lie, you were thrown out because you didn't have the secret letter they were looking for, correct?” Janine asked him not looking away from her book. Jaken was shocked that Janine knows. “How did you?”
 
“You have a badge that looks like a serpent with a dog. You are one of those people that deliver top secret messages…” said Janine as Jaken looks at her right sleeve and saw the badge. “…Oh, so no wonder they attacked me” said Jaken as everybody sweat dropped. “You're such an idiot, Jake…” said Janine and then Jaken got mad and stood up from his chair.
 
“Okay! Who are you and what have you done to the real Janine?!” he said pointing at Janine. “What are you talking about? You mean she wasn't like this?” Harry asked as Jaken nodded. “The real Janine I know was sweet, gentle, kind, friendly, and happy! She can never turn into such a horrible person! No matter what happens!” said Jaken as Janine looked at him with sharp daggering eyes. “The little girl you've known 13 years ago doesn't exist anymore…she's already grown up to only see lies” said Janine. “Look! You don't go blaming on me because I wasn't there for you!” said Jaken. “I can blame you because people like you don't care at all--you know what, you're not even worth my time, I'm going to my room” said Janine as she left to her room along with a bread and her book.
 
Silence took its place and so as the cricket. “…I don't know what's going on but that went well” said Sunny as everyone shook their heads.
 
When sunset arrives, they finally made it to the Omni Island. They got off and started exploring. “Whoa…there's barely anyone in here!” said Diana when a rain drop fell on her head. “Hey, it's gonna rain!” said Sunny as more rain drops started pouring. “Quick, I know where we could stay for tonight!” said Jaken as they all followed him. They stayed inside a cave until the rain stops. “I'm hungry!” said Diana as Janine unpacked her bag and starts making a dinner. For the next half an hour, dinner was done. It looked so good and tasty. Everyone couldn't wait to eat, in fact, they started eating while Janine went to the corner of the cave and reading her book while eating bread.
 
Everything was so silent until thunder strikes. “AAAAAAHHHH!!!” Diana and Sunny screamed as they jumped and hugged each other with fear. Everyone including Salem just sweat dropped and felt sorry. Later on, the rain hasn't stop yet, in fact, it was raining hard and non-stop. Everyone was getting cold except Janine and Salem. “S-some one n-needs to-to go g-get f-f-firewood” said Diana.
 
“I'll go, Salem, you are coming with me and that's an order!” said Janine. Sunny switched to Salem and looked like he was annoyed and grumbles. Janine and Salem went out to get the firewood and Jaken look kinda sad when Janine left. “Well…that was unexpected” said Haz. “So what now?” AntoniQue asked. “I don't know….let's play hide and seek!” said Diana and everyone looked at her. Then Diana said, “Or not.”
 
~Scene changed~
 
“No fair, why did you pick me?” Salem asked as he was carrying pieces of wood. “Because you are always inside of Sunny's head that you haven't had any work” said Janine as she picked up more pieces of wood and gave it to Salem. “I despise you with great intensity and rage” said Salem. “Everyone does” said Janine with a cold voice. After they had all the wood they need, they went back to the cave. “Hey! Janine! Salem!” said Diana while waving her arms.
 
Salem hurried up to the cave while Janine stopped and looked back. Smith went by her side. “Hey, you two-” Lulu was cut off when Janine and Smith hushed her. Everyone stayed silent for a long time then they heard some rustle and screams and Haz said he smelled fire smoke. “Wait, hold on….rain that never stopped, smoke that never fades!” said Jaken as he continued, “Then that means…” Jaken trailed off as Janine nodded and said, “Another battle…between Brochi and Pyro.”
 
“Some one's coming!” said Smith. “Quick, hide!” said Harry. Everyone scrambled trying to find a place to hide. For a few seconds a woman with long silver hair and pure emerald eyes wearing white and blue robes came running carrying a basket. When she spotted a cave she went in and placed the basket behind a huge rock then she heard noises of angry mobs. She ran out of the cave and saw people with torches coming. The woman started running as the angry mob kept on chasing her but the woman tripped and now she was cornered.
 
Diana and her crew couldn't stand it anymore so they jumped out of their hiding places and help. “Hey! Didn't any of you told you it's wrong to hurt a helpless lady?” said Smith as all of them charged and attacks the mob. Diana and her crew were winning and the mob ran away! (Diana: ^_^ YIPPEEE! / Janine: Diana, shut up!) “Are you okay?” said Smith as he tries to comfort her. The lady didn't say anything but stared at all of us and said, “B-bitte…bitte! … Sorgt für meine Tochter.” “Wir werden” said Janine. The lady smiled and took her last breath.
 
“Janine, what did she say?” Diana asked but Janine didn't answer, instead she went into the cave and carried the basket outside. Everyone stared at the basket as Janine slowly opens the top. Everyone widened their eyes except Janine when they can't believe what they saw inside the basket.
 
To be continued…
 
~~~`
 
Diana: ^^ CLIFFIES!
 
Janine: Oh shut up, you're annoying
 
Diana: >_< I despise you with great inten-intense-intensy-inten-
 
Janine: INTENSITY!
 
Diana: ^^ right! I know that!
 
Janine: *rolls her eyes and continues reading her book*
 
Diana: anyways, ^^ please review and sign ups are still on!