One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Pirate Fantasy ❯ Buggy Out of Power ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When the girls wake up the next morning, they are again greeted by a wonderfully delicious breakfast made by Sanji, and again, Zoro is greeted by a glomp from Karen. As the girls sit and cheerfully eat their meal and giggle and talk to Luffy, Nami watches them, remembering the conversation she'd overheard the night before.
 
“What are your friends like?” Sanji asks, snapping her back into the present.
 
“Hmm?” The girls look up in unison, both with spoons in their mouths and bits of food around their mouths.
 
“If we're going to help you find them, we need to know something about their personalities.” Zoro, who is sitting against the wall on the floor, opens one eye to look at the girls.
 
“Hmm... Well... it's kind of hard to explain...” Beckah says, scratching her head.
 
“Why's that?” Luffy asks, his voice muffled somewhat from the food shoved in his mouth while he crams yet more in.
 
“Well... maybe we should start with the easiest to find first...” Beckah says, looking at the crew.
 
“Who would that be?” Usopp asks.
 
“Elora.”
 
“Why would she be the easiest to find?”
 
“Umm... well... because...” Beckah can't exactly can't find the words to explain.
 
“Because she's weirder than me.” Karen says bluntly, not looking up from her food. “Just look for someone who's trying to annihilate anyone who pisses her off.”
 
The Straw Hats stare at Karen, large sweatdrops on their heads.
 
“W-what?” Nami asks.
 
Karen looks up at the others, “Let's put it this way. No one but her would find a cat's head under her bed and be casual about it.”
 
“I thought it was the body of the cat.” Beckah says, turning to face Karen.
 
“She found that about a month after she found the head. The other cats had eaten the flesh away from the body.”
 
“Really? How many cats did she have back then?”
 
“About 46, I think.”
 
“How many does she have now?”
“About 20. She gave away some and the others either died of old age or were eaten by the others.”
 
“Ah...” Beckah looks up to find all of the crew members looking as though they're close to throwing up, except for Luffy who is happily munching away on the breakfasts the others pushed away.
 
 
Later, the Straw Hats go out on deck to get the sails ready, lounge about on the deck, and moon people they passed by. ... Okay, so that last one was just Karen...
 
As they go about their business, a small boat comes into view. Nami notices this and takes out a telescope for a better view. On the small craft is a boy with glasses, he looks to be about the age of the two new girls. This boy has fluffy blonde hair, which oddly resembles a wig. His clothes consist of a black T-shirt, a black pair of baggy pants, and a black trench coat. There is a bag next to him in the boat, but Nami doesn't take much interest in this.
 
Beckah sees that Nami is looking at something in the distance. She turns to the direction Nami is facing and squeals with delight.
 
“ALEX!” Beckah shouts out, waving her hands wildly at the boy.
 
“You know him?” Nami asks, lowering the telescope.
 
“Yeah! He's from our school!”
 
“Huh? What? Who?” Karen asks, suddenly jerking up from what she was doing. “School? Person? Here?”
 
“Yep! It's Alex!”
 
“*Gasp* Mr. Fluffy?!” Karen dashes over to where Beckah is at the front of the boat and aids her in the mad waving.
 
As the craft comes closer, Alex opens up the bag sitting next to him. He pulls out a short pole. After pulling it out, he pushes a button near the bottom. This button causes the pole to extend to over 10 ft long. He then pushes a second button, this shoots out a rope around the three girls.
 
“AH!!! What's going on?!” Nami demands. “I thought you were their friend!!!”
 
Alex says nothing and with pressing the first button again, the pole shortens, causing the girls to shoot downwards with the pole. As he begins to row off, the boys come running up.
 
“What's going on?!” Zoro asks.
 
“AH!! MY MUSICIANS!!!” Luffy cries.
 
“WHAT ABOUT ME, YOU IDIOT!!!!” Nami screams at Luffy
 
“NO!!! MY PRECIOUS NAMI-SAMA!!” Sanji shouts waving his fist in the air, “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!?!”
 
Alex does not reply for a few moments, but finally, with a cold harsh tone...
 
“I am bringing them to Captain Elo...”
 
With this, Alex says no more and rows off.
 
“GET BACK HERE!!!” Sanji shouts.
 
“Eh... we'll have to follow him to get them back...” Zoro says thoughtfully, “But we'll have to be careful about it not to be seen...”
 
Off in the background, Sanji is sobbing on the floor going “Naaaaamiiiii... Kaaaaareeen... Beeeeckaaaaah...”
 
“There's a raft...” Usopp begins, “But it can only hold 3 people.”
 
“It'll have to do... so who's going?”
All four boys raise their hands.

“Okay then...” Zoro then turns to Luffy, “You're the sail.”
 
“Yes, I'm the........... NANI?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!
 
“Sail... you know... the thing that the wind catches?”
 
After much arguing and beatings from Zoro later, they finally get Luffy set up to be the sail (he's stretchy enough :p) Sanji began as the one holding the telescope, but it was taken away from him and given to Usopp after Sanji almost destroyed it thinking of how much he despised Alex and banging it against the side of the raft.
 
After about 30 minutes of Usopp trying to restrain Sanji, who is sobbing/trying to kill Alex, Zoro snoozing, and Luffy trying to beat Zoro with his tied up legs and arms, Usopp finally catches sight of a large ship. Upon getting even closer, he sees the flag and just about faint.
 
“Eh? What's the matter with you?” Zoro asks while untying the still angry Luffy.
 
“B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b- b-b...”
 
The others stare blankly at Usopp, trying to figure out what he's trying to say.
 
“B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b... BUGGY!!!!” He lets out with a shriek.
 
The others turn to look, and sure enough, the flag flying above the ship is that of the clown pirate crew.
 
“But didn't that guy say that he was taking her to `Captain Elo'?” Zoro asks, once again infuriating Sanji at thought of Alex.
 
As they get even closer, they find sprayed in red paint on the side of the boat and over the flag is the name `Elo'.
 
“Eh? But if this is this “Elo's” ship, then what happened to Buggy?” Usopp asks.
 
At the side of the ship is a series of attached platforms that lead to the deck. When they peek over the top, they find a rather large group of teenagers who appear to be... partying? All of the teens are adorned in bathing suits and other summer time clothes.
 
“We can't go in like this...” Usopp says, “We'll be noticed right away!”
 
Luffy then takes his stretchy arm and sneaks it across the deck towards a boy about his size, grabs him by his leg, then with a snap brings his hand, and the guy, back to them. Luffy, with a huge grin on his face, holds the guy up by his ankle. Luffy does this trick three more times, each time afterwards, the boys steal the clothes of the boys they snitch off and tossing the boys into the ocean.
 
As the boys climb onto the deck, Luffy ends up with a pair of sunglasses, red swim trunks, and a baseball hat.
Zoro is wearing a pair of khaki shorts, which go down past his knees (are they still considered shorts then? No one knows u_u), an open buttoned Hawaiian shirt, a pair of flip flops, and a floppy hat. (Which looks VERY hott BTW :3) Just in case, Zoro kept all three of his swords with him.
Sanji is in a blue tank top and khaki cargo pants.
Usopp is wearing a pair of blue sunglasses, dragon button up shirt over a white T-shirt, black jeans, and tennis shoes.
 
“I don't see them... do you?” Usopp says.
 
“No, we'll probably have to split up.” Sanji says.
 
They do, Luffy and Usopp look on deck while Zoro and Sanji go down below to look. As they walk, they find more and more teenagers along the way.
 
“There's got to be hundreds here...” Sanji says, cautiously looking them over.
 
As they continue down the hallway, they find a door with a nameplate. The nameplate had originally said “Captain Buggy” but had been marked over with a red marker to say “Captain Elo”. Zoro cautiously pops one of his swords slightly out of its sheathing to be ready to attack if there was any trouble. As they opened the door, however, their jaws hit the ground in shock.
 
All three girls were in swimsuits and eating ice pops while cheerfully talking to a fourth girl. The girl they are talking to has long brown hair tied back into a pony tail except for her side burns which hang down to her shoulders. She is wearing sunglasses and a black one-piece swimsuit with a skirt-y thing to cover up the bottom of it. She also wears a pair of black flip-flops, which have an oriental design to them. Upon further examination of the room, they find Buggy's hands tied to a desk in the middle of the room. Spray painted in red on that desk is the name, you guessed it, “Elo”.
 
By this time, Karen notices Zoro and Sanji standing in the doorway of the room.
 
“Oh! Hi, guys! Ooo! Your spiffy new clothes make you look sexier than usual!”
 
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!” they both scream in unison.
 
“Huh? Oh! Elora sent Alex to find us, but he accidentally grabbed Nami too.”
 
“Elora? SHE'S ELO?!?!” Zoro yells.
 
“Yes!”

“Exactly!” Beckah chimes in.
 
“This is too weird for me...” Zoro sighs, holding his head in his palm. Zoro looks up after a moment, about to say something to Sanji. When he turns, he finds Sanji drooling a puddle over the girls in their swimsuits. After Zoro knocks Sanji upside the head, Elora begins to tell her story...
 
 
 
HAHAHA!!!!! You were expecting to hear the story THIS chapter! Huh! Well too bad! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! You'll have to wait till the next chapter comes out!
 
Anyways... in chapter 5, Elora tells her story of how she came to be the new captain of Buggy's ship, not to mention how/why she made it into a party boat! Also, does Elora have information on where the others went? Find out in...

Chapter 5: Elo's Story Unfolds