One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Returning Home ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
This is a non-cannon drabble, that I wrote in about an hour. If there are any mistakes, please let me knowdo not own One Piece.back from Bowin Island was one of the hardest things I had to do. Not because I was miss Hercales, which I would, we had grown quite close the two years he was teaching me to survive on that murderous island, but because I don't know what will happen. I'm afraid to see them again…I am afraid to see him again. relationship had just started, not two months had passed before Kuma sent us away. Does he still want to be with me? Does the thought of me still make him smile? Did he think of me at all in the past two years?…or did he find some beautiful woman, or maybe a good looking man, at wherever he was sent? It was possible, I have never been much in the way of looks, with my long nose, crazy hair and huge lips. I am also a coward and a liar. didn't understand why he agreed to go out with me in the first place, I never even meant to ask him, it just slipped out. But I am so glad that it did, even if those two months are all I will ever have, I will treasure them forever. But there is no use thinking about all of that now, I'll just wait and see what happens, see how he reacts once we all get back together. breath catches as the Sunny comes into view. It has been so long since I had seen her, but it feels like it has only been a few days. A grin stretches across my face as I race towards her, wondering who was already onboard. But as I get closer and see that familiar, but different silhouette, my pace slows as my heart begins racing. I want to run to him and throw myself into his arms, but I know that I cannot do that, I have to wait and see if he stills wants me, if he still cares. So, fighting the urge to turn and run as far as I could in the opposite direction, I slowly finish my trek to the ship and climb the rope ladder. he stands, tall and proud as ever…and when he turned around and smiled so brightly at me, I thought my heart would melt. I grinned back at him as I made my way towards him. I stopped in front of him, my smile slowly fading away as insecurities and nerves started back, I stared at the deck, trying to think of something, anything to say to break the silence, all the while hoping that he would break it first, but dreading what he would say. was startled out of my thoughts as a slender hand grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. As I stared into his captivating blue eyes, he leaned closer and finally closed the distance. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his arms found their way around my waist, pulling my body against his as he deepened the kiss. slowly pulls away, far enough so that we can get some much needed air into our lungs, but close enough so that I can still feel his breath on the tip of my nose. He smiles softly at me, gently kissing my nose before pulling me flush against him, burying his face into my neck. "I missed you," he whispered, holding me tightly.