One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Sanji's Little Girl ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
CHAPTER 1

Sanji read his book about family and thought about having a family. He thought of the joy to have a family. What ever happened to his mother?

The next day, Sanji picked up a newspaper. He was thinking about adopting a child, to have his own family. His eyes widened when he saw a little girl in a picture. The scary part was... she looked like Sanji. She had long blode hair, as blonde as Sanji's hair. She had big, blue, adorable eyes. As blue as Sanji's. "No. It couldn't be." Sanji mumbled. He didn't even know if his mother was alive! This couldn't be his sister. The caption below the picture said 'Five year-old girl, abandoned as newborn. Looking for loving parent.' Sanji smiled. He didn't know if they were related, but he knew he would adopt her. She actually looked like his daughter. If he even had one.
"Excuse me."Sanji opened the old door. An old woman who looked like the owner of the orphanage rushed over. A beeline of children followed, with very big smiles. One of them was the little girl. Sanji smiled at the sight of her. The little girl smiled even wider at seeing there unusual resemblance. "Oh, hello!" the old woman said, "How may I help you?" "I saw this ad in the paper about a little girl needing a loving parent."Sanji said. The old woman smiled,"You mean Suzi! She's a darling little girl with very good manners. You two look oddly alike, though." Suzi rushed upstairs to pack her things. "Right this way." the owner said, motioning over to the office.

Later, Sanji took Suzi out for some ice cream. "So, Suzi..." he said, "...do you remember your mother?" Suzi shook her head. "What was your mother like?" she asked Sanji. "I don't know. I was abandoned on an island when I was born." Sanji noticed a little mark on her ankle. It looked so much like his own birthmark. 'She can't be my sister!' Sanji thought, 'Can she?' "Suzi, what's that on your ankle?" he asked. "My birthmark." Suzi said. Sanji almost dropped his ice cream. They must be related! "I have one just like it." Sanji choked out. Suzi stared at him. "Really?" she asked. Sanji lifted his pantsleg, revealing his own birthmark. Suzi actually dropped her ice cream, and hugged Sanji.

They were family.
***