One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Tribal Roots ❯ Chapter Two : Kajiki God ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I forgot to mention last chapter Mosi was the Japanese word for forest (I think).
This chapter is bigger since more takes place also Kajiki is Japanese for swordfish meaning Kajiki god is swordfish god, ring any bells?
Tell me what you think and I hope you enjoy!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Two : Kajiki God

Robin looked over her shoulder into the darkness of the forest, but couldn’t see what was making her uneasy. She caught up with the others and listened to Luffy’s argument with Sanji about whether you can eat tiger meat raw, and so far Luffy seemed to be winning.
“Why not? It tastes just as good!”
“It will taste better if I cook it, you dumbass.”
“Awww, but I’m hungry now…”

Usopp and Chopper were looking at something on a tree so Robin walked over, curious to know what they were doing. Peering over Usopp’s shoulder, she stared at the markings on the tree, from what she could tell they were some kind of language but Robin didn’t know what any of it said. Usopp notice her behind him, then looked back at the writing.
“Do you know what they mean, Robin?”
“Sorry long-nose kun, I haven’t seen them before…”
“Oi…there are men with spears…”

Robin stared at Luffy cracking his knuckles, looking up into the branches above him. Sanji lit a cigarette; he glanced at the others then leaned against a tree, watching the trees in front of him. Warriors started appearing round the group, armed with spears and shields, some had masks of animals and others had strange tattoos on their faces.
Robin suddenly noticed a warrior, who was smaller and thinner than the others, standing on a branch above Luffy, holding a spear in one hand while something thin and long was in the other.
“Who are you?”
“That doesn’t concern you strange one, I am here with a two things. The first is you are going to die by the word of Kajiki God-”
“Kajiki god? whats that?”
"Kajiki means Sword fish i think...."
"Can you eat it?"
“Luffy let ‘em finish…”
“- The second is we have taken the man and the girl.”
"Zoro would beat you with ease!"
"Ooooh, Nami-san! I should never of left you with seaweed head!"

The leader dropped the long thin object, which landed at Luffy’s feet. It was a pearl white handled sword, Zoro’s most treasured possession. Robin had never seen the swordsman without it, and didn’t let anyone use it.
“Really, strange one?”
“GUM GUM PISTOL!!!”

The warriors were stunned by Luffy suddenly stretching his arm, but soon shook it off and attacked. The leader had dodged Luffy’s attack but was hit by his other fist in the stomach, and fell out of the trees, cursing. Luffy then ran towards them, his arms snapping back to normal. He then used gum gum machine gun, breaking the mask of the leader, revealing a blonde haired girl underneath.
“What the…”
“LUFFY! HOW DARE YOU HIT A WOMEN!”

The girl stood up and hit Luffy with the end of her spear, knocking him back into a angry Sanji, then backed away from him. Robin ducked as a spear was thrown at her, then used clutch on the attacker, Sanji kicked him in the face, sending him into two others.
“Robin-Chan, Go with Usopp and Chopper to the ship! Ill make sure Luffy doesn’t get lost on the way back.”
“Ok Mister Cook
Robin dodged a man charging then almost fell over when Usopp ran past her at full speed, screaming with fear. Chopper changed back to walking point and rammed some of the warriors out of his way so he could get to her, Robin smiled at him then followed Usopp’s dust trail out of the forest with chopper right behind her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ugh…my head…damn…that must have been one of hell of a party.
Nami groaned in pain, then slowly opened her eyes and looked round her, everything that had happened coming back to her. Zoro had lifted her arm round his neck and was carrying her, she noticed that his katana weren’t at his side, a big sign something was wrong. There were bandages wrapped round her waist under a loose belt, but a small patch of blood was coming through. Someone had put a hoodie on her but it was slipping off her shoulder, her feet were bare and her left one was aching like hell.
“Ow!”
“Don’t try walking, your foot is badly sprained by one of those gits…what happened to the log post thing on your wrist?”
“They took it….”
“Damn it!”

Nami looked at Zoro, but avoided her eyes and just stared at an elderly man in front of them, who looked back at him Coldly. He turned his attention to her then looked at her waist, said something she didn’t understand and walked off to a group of men with spears. Two of the group broke off and came towards with spears, then prodded them in the back to make them move. They then lead the pair through a strange clearing filled with rows of different plants or herbs with writing on the trees or rocks around them.

Eventually they came into a clearing filled with wooden huts, a warrior pushed them on towards a huge round hut in the middle. When they got to the entrance, Nami was lead towards a smaller round hut attached to the main one. Looking over her shoulder, Nami watched as Zoro was forced inside with a spear.

Oh great, now there’s no chance of breaking free…
Sighing, Nami followed the man leading her into the hut. She could hardly see inside but the warrior lit a candle then forced her onto her knees against a pole holding the roof up. Her hands were freed but then pulled behind the pole and retied crossed so it was even tighter and they bite into her wrists, the man then tied her feet, making sure it pulled painful on her sprained foot, then looped a rope pulling the binds on her hands and feet together, finishing with 3 lengths of rope looped round her waist tightly to the pole.
“Ow! Damn it! Not so damn tight!”

Nami struggled to see if she could escape, but cried in pain when it pulled against her waist and foot. The man laughed, took out some duct tape they had taken from Usopp’s stuff he used to make weapons then put several stripes over her mouth, punched her wound to test it, smiling when her cry was muffled into a small mmph.
Son of a…! If I get free, he better be able to run fast…Luffy better hurry and help me or else ill throw him into the sea!

Blowing out the candle he walked out and left Nami, watching his retreating back coldly and the blood patch growing bigger while a small pool of blood formed at her feet. Soon Zoro was dragged in and tied behind her; but the man tying him didn’t use the duct tape but instead just kicked him hard in the stomach, making Zoro cough blood up while cursing.
“Hey…. Nami…their “god” is…A-”