One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Zoro's Treasure ❯ Another Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sum: A high school fic, of Luffy and his gang, Sanji still smokes and cooks, Zoro has an odd obsession with swords Nami with money, Usopp is still a fraidy cat, and Luffy is as naïve as ever!
Ages: All Chars are reverted to Luffy and Usopp's age, so they are 17.
Pairings: M/F sorry most likely will not change…
Flitwick: We do not own One Piece and if we did, more of the crew would shower.
 
Chp 1 Another Day
 
Luffy scuffed his sandals on the tiles, waiting by his locker.
“Psst Luffy!” Zoro whispered
“Oh hey, it took you long enough!” Luffy shouted. Zoro quickly clamped his hand over Luffy's mouth and looked around to see if anyone saw him. Unfortunately like 10 people.
“Fine Luffy since it is Friday, spend the night tonight ok?” Zoro said. Luffy looked thoughtful for a moment.
“Will there be meat?”
“Yes Luffy *sigh* there will”
“Are you inviting Usopp and Sanji?” Luffy questioned.
“No, just come by my house, 4:30 ok?”
“Ok Zoro!” Luffy said as he frolicked off.
“Hey Zoro you want to walk with Sanji and I to class?” Nami said brightly while Sanji held her waist.
“Uh, sure hey are you and Sanji going out?”
“Yes-“ Sanji was cut off.
“No we are not, now let's go.” Nami smiled as she grabbed both Sanji and Zoro's arms. ~After school~
“So honey you are just having Luffy over?”
“Yeah mom, and if Sanji or Usopp call tell please tell `em I could only invite one person ok?” Zoro pleaded. “Fine, but now I have to cook some steak, I know how Luffy is!” Zoro tidied up the living, which was where he and Luffy would be camping out. ^Dong, Dong^
“I'll get it ma!” Zoro opened the door to see Luffy in an inner tube, flippers and goggles. “Ah… Luffy you want to go in my pool don't you?”
“How did you guess?”
“Well fine let me change into my swimming trunks.”
“Ok, but hurry Sanji and Usopp are coming at 5, and Nami is going to hang out as long as she can.”
“Nami's coming!” Zoro shrieked.
“Yeah that's what I said, and you guys say I am stupid. Well anyways hurry up and change so you can tell me whatever you need to tell me.” Luffy grinned. (As dumb as he sounds, he is really very intelligent) Zoro had on his Trunks and chuckled when he saw Luffy blowing up some water wings.
“What you know I can't swim!” Luffy paused, “Well Zoro are you gonna tell me?”
“Ok, but you can't say anything about it, got it? Not even Usopp or Sanji!” Zoro said going evil for a second.
“Ok, I swear, now tell.”
“Well… I uh… I actually like someone…”
“Who is it? Lynnie? Or Rachel, what about Kaya?”
“No, no, no!” Zoro said frustrated, it was so hard to get a word in edgewise when Luffy was present.
“Oh good because Usopp likes Kaya- ON NO! I wasn't supposed to tell you that!” Zoro groaned, he wasn't so sure about telling Luffy his secret, but there was no way he could tell Sanji or Nami, and Usopp was a big-mouth liar anyway… he sighed
“Ok Luffy, I like…”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~ooo bad me bad author! Sorry for the cliff hanger, please Review it is my life's blood lol, j/k… and now for the after comment with my muses and the characters…
Rashger: Very good, I think the story is coming along nicely…
Usopp: It is not I am not a big-mouth liar!
Flitwick: Yes you are now shut up!
Sanji: You better not make me act like a pansy…
Rashger: You mean you want to be OOC?