One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Zoro's Treasure ❯ Dinner ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, sorry for the late update, but here is the new chapter…
 
Flitwick: Here are some comments for the loyal reviewers!
Ninja Chic —Yes super Smash bros is the best I'm glad you like it!
Emma —Remember `It's all about the grog!'
Tea - I am sorry if I have been misleading, but I have the whole story written out so… yeah sorry. But I do like your nice comments thank you!
 
Chapter 4 Dinner
 
 
The dinner was 8.99 each and drinks were 1.50, so they had very little money left over (except for Kaya of course!)
“Mmm Peking pork, sweet n` sour chicken, Dimsum YUMMY!” Luffy grinned piling his plate. Nami grinned as she took a bowl for dimsum and pepper sauce, got sweet and sour chick plus some lo mein. Zoro grinned, maybe that was one of the reasons he liked Nami so much, she wasn't afraid to be `one of the guys'. Sanji on the other hand… Sanji had an egg roll and some lo mein that was all!
“I am getting me some oysters with mushroom sauce then I'm getting me some sushi!” Zoro said, the others had all sat down by now. When he got to the sushi stand he was saddened to see the shrimp sushi gone, his favorite. He sighed as he took some of the other sushi. They got a booth, Luffy sat next to Usopp who was next to Miss Kaya; on the other side Sanji was in the furthest seat and Nami in the middle, so Zoro had to sit next to Nami! He blushed when Luffy looked up, grinned and flashed Zoro a thumbs up. He looked at Nami's plate shocked as he realized she was the one who took the last of the shrimp sushi! Nami chuckled at his betrayed look.
“Zoro I got the sushi for you, cuz I knew they'd all be gone when you got there.”
“Uh… thanks.” Nami beamed, but then went back to stuffing herself. Sanji daintily ate his noodles with a fork. “Sanji you eat like a pansy!” Zoro laughed, Nami elbowed Zoro, but started laughing as well.
“Nami love, that isn't nice!” Sanji said clutching her hand; unfortunately Nami was trying to eat so she accidentally stuck his finger in her mouth!
“Eww!” She cried, spitting noodles all over Luffy.
“Ha ha ha!” Zoro laughed getting up so Nami could run to the bathroom.
“My beautiful Nami sucked on my finger! She is in love with me!” Sanji cooed happily, holding the said digit by his heart.
“Yeah right! She almost bit you, and she doesn't like you anyways!” Zoro was wiping tears form his laughter
“Oh what? You think you are better? With your fuzzy green hair and 2.0 grade average?” Sanji said scathingly. Zoro just stopped laughing and sat down.
“Hey you don't have to be that mean, he was just teasing!” Luffy said angrily. By then Nami was walking back to the table, she looked at Zoro strangely before sitting down.
“I thought you would still be laughing, and laugh even harder when I came back!” She said to Zoro.
“Well umm…”
“Well I just told him it wasn't funny for you to be depressed Nami-san my pretty.” Sanji interrupted glaring at Zoro. Zoro just hmpfed and went back to eating. Zoro, Usopp, Nami and Kay ate 3 plates in all, Luffy six and Sanji a whopping 2 (the last was some fruit), Zoro decided to keep his mouth shut.
“Mmm let's get a plate of those fried doughnuts and put ice cream on top, oh yeah then chocolate syrup and sprinkles! We could all share.” Nami said. They all agreed and when the master piece was finished they all dug in with their hands.
“Ah, I'm full!” Sanji said wiping his face with a napkin (literally the only boy who uses a napkin!)
“But you only ate two doughnuts!” Kaya said.
“More for us!” Nami and Zoro said at the same time *Funny I never knew Zoro had such nice eyes* Nami thought as her and Zoro's eyes locked. Kaya just grinned widely, the scheming wheels turning in her head.
“Oh guys the spring dance is this Friday, and it is now Saturday, so you better get some nice clothes. And since you are all taking Nami you better walk with her all day at school AND come pick her up at my house. 8 sharp!”
“Oh yes ma'am miss Kaya, and if these three fools aren't there I will get Nami-san all to myself!” Sanji grinned happily rubbing his cheek against Nami's.
I will be there.” Zoro said gruffly (more and more annoyed with Sanji),
“Us too!” Luffy and Usopp said looking offended. They didn't have another sleep over, but on Sunday they did have another super smash tournament, but the guys were disappointed to see that Miss Kaya won. She even KO'd Luffy!
 
-End-
Sorry it took so long, I think it did because I do not like this chapter. But the rest are better I promise!
Flit: And this is not a Sanji bashing fic, so sorry if it seems that way, but yes he is devoted to Nami, and pretty girls so you see the conflict.
Rashger: Remember REVIEWing is not a bad thing, it won't bite, give you VD or anything else, so please do!