Original Stories Fan Fiction / Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Carnival Fun ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Autobiography - Prologue
 
"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Action
 
This is my story. I came up with it all by myself while I was sick and took a lot of Advil...... I own ALL characters too....... I should mention that all of this if fictional, none of this actually happened or is going to..... Hopefully
 
Authors Note - I'm Canadian, so all money, temperature thingies and whatever else changes from country to country is Canadian.
 
-X+X+X-
 
The death of a Project, the escape of Experiments, nearly 125 years later an innocent Magician gets caught up in an immortals quest to bring his love back. "She is mine and will always be mine. No matter what it takes I will bring her back… even if she doesn't want to come…" His arms were spread, savouring the felling of what he had left of her. "No matter what it takes, you will be mine again…My precious Nimue…"
 
-X+X+X-
 
January 1st, 1913
 
It was raining. The brat knew he loved the rain.
 
"That's not very funny, you know. You can't leave me in a rain storm... I hate your sense of irony." He snarled into her hair, trying to get a response,
 
Any response
 
"I can't believe you'd do this. Annoying brat, what do you think I'm going to do with out you?" He cradled her head with one hand and had the other around her waist. "...You're my everything..."
 
A woman put her hand on his shoulder.
 
"Come, you should get out of this rain. You'll catch a cold." She didn't dare try to pull him, knowing the only thing keeping him from destroying the ruins of Section Thirteen was her. He wouldn't acknowledge anything else so long as she was there.
 
"It's her rain..." Even though he had been the last to see her before the roof collapsed, Nyx was the one who found her. She had been there for her before he could get too her... before she decided to go...
 
"Do you honestly think she would have wanted you to catch your death in this?"
 
"If I did we could be together..." There was smoke and dust still rising from the ground, an occasional explosion cause by chemicals and compounds kept in The Lab.
 
"In my opinion," It had taken a while but the others had found them, finally. "The reason it's raining so hard is because she didn't want us to burn to death because of something—." An explosion came from behind them. "They made her cause." Lex was the logical one, as always.
 
"Do you remember how you had to carry her after her 'check ups', Alex?" Xavier knew if he pushed Alex enough he would snap...
 
But that's exactly what he wanted.
 
"How about when she wouldn't eat because of the drugs they tested on her... or when she wouldn't sleep because of the nightmares she had because of them?" That brought him back to reality; the mere thought of her nightmares very nearly sent him into a rage. "What do you think will happen when they get here, Alex? She'll be taken away again. Then they'll open her up like some worthless little animal just to see how they can 'improve' her and in all probability bring her back. She'll be pushed passed her limits until she loses her mind. You'll have to watch her die over and over again." He flinched. "Everyone here knows that it'll fail. They'll throw her in a pit with the Others, to be eaten by the bugs and anything else that comes by...do you want that for her?"
 
Nyx and Leo were horrified, being the only two that had seen him at his worst.
 
"Xavier--." Lex interrupted her.
 
"If she was in the same position don't you think she'd do everything in her power to get vengeance? To get revenge against everyone that had ever done anything to you, making sure they died in the most painful way she could think of?" Alex pulled his face away from her throat and stared. "It's all there fault she cried..."
 
"They took her away." She was getting cold now, her skin losing what little colour it had.
 
"They hurt her Alex, are you going to sit here and let them get away with killing everyone you've ever loved?" Everyone gave him at least six feet of space. He was radiating anger.
 
"There they are!" They were there now, raising guns. Alex stood up and handed her limp body to Leo.
 
"Take care of her, ok Leo?" He nodded.
 
"Put your hands where we can see them!" Alex, now in a particularly sadistic mood, smirked and raised his hands. "Hand over Number 12 and return to your rooms!"
 
Number 12, she had always hated that.
 
The older two, Leo and Lynn stepped back, now seeing the red aura surrounding Alex. They motioned for everyone else to follow.
 
A flick of the wrist sent black flames spiralling towards half of the guards. It was hot enough to make their blood boil before they internally combusted. The rain would not put these out.
 
The remaining shot at him in an attempt to at least wound him only to have their bullets come flying back and burst out the backs of their heads. A bloody mist filled the air.
 
Elvin, the head official cringed at the carnage and destruction Number 11 had just caused. He knew he would get some of the worst, in Alex's mind he this was his fault. He might have a chance at running if--.
 
Alex's long, pale fingers wrapped around his throat, there was no escape now…
 
"She's gone my dear head official. Do you know whose fault that is?" Elvin shook his head, unable to speak because of the pressure on his vocal cords. "It's yours, and your superiors…and everyone else who has ever worked here…" His grip tightened. "She was mine, and you took her away from me… you can't be allowed to live." His head lowered to Elvin's ear, starting to speak in Nobel Tongue.
 
There was only black now… for how long Elvin wasn't sure. Then there was a harsh stabbing pain, burning holes into him.
 
He was forced into parts of his mind that were normally blocked out. Saw long forgotten memories of disturbing sights. The darkest parts of his imagination, places so horrifying that no normal human mind would even acknowledge it.
 
He was far past his limits now, slowly going insane. Alex appeared just before the last threads of sanity were lost to him. A light in the cold darkness.
 
"You took her away from me, I will not forgive you for that - you will suffer as she suffered." He then disappeared, the light going with him. Only after that did he see Them.
 
Eleven screamed.
 
"Crimes against what belong to me will not go unpunished. You will never know the mercy of death, though you will beg for it…. Be thankful that you are not the only one who has sinned against her…"
 
In reality Alex had already killed Elvin's mortal body. His soul would forever suffer.
 
"She is mine and will always be mine. No matter what it takes I will bring her back… even if she doesn't want to come…" Alex stepped away from Elvin's body, completely forgetting about the slain mortal. He looked up at the sky, it as still raining. His arms were spread, savouring the felling of what he had left of her. "No matter what it takes, you will be mine again…My precious Nimue…"
 
-X+X+X-
 
So… what do you think? Is it any good?