Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ ~KoinuYami~ ❯ ~The Beginning~ ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
(( Note: This is my first story so plz be nice when reviewing it lol , I do like to know how well I'm doing and to see what I should do to improve just don't be mean about it thanx. )) ~The Beginning~ The sky was dark, it was around 11 at night and everyone in the village were sound asleep. Suddenly small lights lit up the northern side of the village, 12 men walked silently towards a small hut, they each held a torch that was lit and the leader who was the tallest and largest held a large dagger in his left hand. A few men began to whisper to each other and the leader looked at them sternly to get them to be quiet. They had to be to complete what they had set out to do, even the slightest out of place noise would have them found out and this had to be done without anyone realizing it. The leader stepped up to the door, turned towards the other men and then with a nod of his head the others took their places surrounding the hut. Slowly he reached for the handle and opened the door...


~Meanwhile inside the hut~

Keisha smiled and kissed her sleeping daughters forehead. She was so glad to be blessed with such a beautiful daughter. Although her husband had yet to come back to the village on his trip to find them a new home, she knew they were safe. She tucked in the covers around her daughter and went back to the center of the small hut to check on the tea. Suddenly she seen some light flicker outside, she checked through the hidden window of her hut and grew scared. She noticed a group of men from the village heading towards her hut. She quickly went around the hut gathering up as little as she could that she would need to take with her and swiftly went to her daughters room careful to be quiet so that the men would not hear her and think she was asleep, panicking she shook her daughters shoulder lightly and softly whispered for her to get up and dressed quickly, her daughter woke up and sensed the distress in her mothers voice before hearing footsteps coming closer to their hut. Keisha told her to hurry up and once she was dressed, Keisha put the pack of items on her daughters shoulders and led her to the back of the hut where a little door was. She hugged her daughter and told her to get out and run as fast and as far as she could, before her daughter could protest, they both heard someone grab the handle of the door and slowly open it. With tears in her eyes Keisha hugged her daughter one more time and whispered for her to go again and then pushed her out of the door.


Keisha stood back up and looked at the man who just entered the hut, he was holding a dagger in one hand and a torch in the other, he looked at her with anger in his eyes and went towards her. The man seeing the small door grew even more angry and grinned at Keisha, you will die for what you have done, you have shamed this whole village. With that the man ran towards her. All that could be heard after was the sound of a womans scream and then it grew quiet again. The man walked out of the house and then one of the others walked towards him. The child has gone, search the forest, she couldn't have gone too far yet. With that the men ran into the forest and the leader lit the hut on fire, then followed the rest of the men to finish the job they had started.


(( So what do you think? It may be a little short but thats how I wanted it, I hope u like it and want to read more, it gets more interesting as the story goes on since I cant really introduce you to the main character yet, I just wanted you to get a feel for her situation so I don't have to try to explain it later. And this way no one is lost lol so anyways thanx for reading and plz R&R I cant wait to see what everyone has to say ))


I will be posting the next chapter in a day or so, and I hope to get at least 5 reviews by then so I know I should continue with the story.