Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ai no Natsu ❯ Vol. 8, Chap. 46: Thanks, Bitch ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks, Bitch

Hallie's latest supporter came as surprise. Evie knocked on the tomboy's door on a Friday afternoon.

“Yoo-hoo!” she shouted. “Get out here! I have something to tell ya!” She took a step back when the door opened a crack. Hallie peeked out, eyes narrowed.

“What do you want?” she asked. Evie grinned at her.

“Can I come in?” she asked.

“Why?”

“I want to talk.”

Hallie pulled open the door, frowning. “What is it? Did you come here to mock me?”

“Nah, Pinky's already got that covered.”

Hallie rolled her eyes. “Then what do you want from me?”

“Can I come in?”

“You won't leave until I let you come in, right?”

“Nope.” Evie shook her head, smiling. Hallie sighed, rolling her eyes.

“Fine, come in,” she grumbled.

“Very good,” she said. Hallie glared at her, frowning.

“Whatever,” she mumbled.

---------

Evie flopped down on the couch. “Ah! I like this couch! It's nicer than mine!” Hallie folded her arms across her chest.

“Okay, spit it out!” she barked. “Why are you here?”

“I'm rooting for you,” Evie said. The tomboy tilted her head, blinking.

“Wha?” she asked.

“I'm on your side. I'm Team Hallie. I am cheering for you.”

“I get that. But why? I thought you would cheer on Serena.”

Evie threw back her head. “Ha! I can't stand the bitch!”

My jaw dropped. “What?!”

Evie flipped back her blonde hair. “Look, I know bitchy, but I don't pretend to be nice. She is the worst type of girl in the world.”

“Yes, I gathered as much.”

Evie clenched her fists. “Grrr! Just kick the little bitch's ass already! Dustin really wants you!”

All of the color drained from Hallie's face. “Are you serious you?!”

“Yes! Can't you see that yourself?” Evie pressed her palm against her forehead. “Is that so hard for two see it?”

“Wait, he still likes me? Even though he's with her?”

“Yes! That's why you have to kick that pink Southern belle bitch's ass and steal him back!” Evie put her hands behind her head. “Besides, I'd rather steal him rather you than her any day!”

Hallie broke into a smile of fire. “Thanks, Evie! I needed that!” The tomboy turned and marched out of her apartment. Evie waved her off.

“Give that bitch hell!” she shouted. Hallie paused at her door.

“Evie,” she said. The bitchy diva lifted her head.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“Get out of my apartment.”

Evie put up her hands. “Okay.” She got up and walked out of the apartment. Hallie marched out after her.

The duel would begin by sundown. Which girl would win Dustin's heart? Sit back and see…

She's Alone in the New Pollution