Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Can I Drink The Blood? ❯ The Rise ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
The Rise
 
“Mr. Kashmicha!” a boy yelled from afar. Yamashito turned around with his long red hair covering one eye, “Yes m'boy? What is wrong?” he asked. The boy explained to him that his brother had been caught in a tragic accident the day before and he was sad. Yamashito knelt down and told the boy, “Sadness is a part of life, and there is nothing you can do if you become sad except try to make it better. Try to keep your mind off it okay?” The boy shook his head and the dictator said one more thing, “Remember, you won't always make yourself better. Wait for time to do its job.” He remembered what had happened in his childhood, his father was a ruler of the empire as well and was murdered. Yamashito tried to forget it, but some things are unforgettable. He walked into a black house known to everyone as the “Hell House”, sometimes horror made him happy.
 
As he entered the building a man with blood pouring out of his mouth answered the door, “Welcome to the Hell House, enjoy your stay.” As the man said that, Mr. Kashmicha walked in and approached the closet to hang up his coat, as he opened it a dead body fell out of it and Yamashito laughed as he hung up his coat. “Horror does not scare you, eh?” the bleeding man said. He was silent and laughed at the man, “You really think the dictator will be scared of horror?” The man bowed, “You are correct, your room is for free it's on the second floor, third door on the right.” Yamashito thanked the man and walked up to his room, as he opened his room a scream was let out and a shadowy figure walked out of the room and attempted to choke him from behind. He gauged and elbowed the figure in the stomach as his arm went right through it. “T-This isn't part of the horror is it?” The unknown thing did not answer and breathed a dark mist he slammed Yamashito to the ground as someone began to walk up the stairs.
 
It was the man, who's blood had dried up by now. “Mr. Kashmicha is something wrong?” he had asked. Yamashito denied and walked into his room, “Goodnight and thanks for the free room,” he closed his door and laid in his bed to wait out the night, maybe death was coming for him the way it did his father.