Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 1: Chap 3. In the Gettho ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In the Ghetto
3-M awoke in the rainy morning. She was beaten and bloody. "Whe… Where am I?" she thought. 3-M was in an abandoned dark neighborhood. The smell of sewage and corpuses was horrible and streets were filthy. 3 looked around. Those two boys were nowhere in sight. It took her three seconds to figure out what happened.
She had been drugged, taken to this horrible place, beaten up, and left to die. "I hate those jerks!" she thought. Then, 3-M tried to get up off the ground. It was an agonizing process. Once she was up, 3-M began limping in pain to find a way out of the ghetto.
DA
Each step was more painful then the last. The ghetto seemed to get darker and darker. Where was she going? The streets looked the same. 3-M was trailing blood. Soon 3-M began to notice a familiar trail of blood. It was her blood. She had been going around in circles! 3-M was used to pain and misery but not like this!
DA
Hours went by but they felt like days. 3-M was about to give up hope when she saw…. a new path! "Could I dreaming?" she thought. To see, 3-M limped down the path. It led to the town. 3-M made it to the police station and passed out.
3-M awoke in the hospital surrounded by Rosa, Frances, and Sarah. Rosa kept slapping and yelling at her, Sarah hugged 3-M, and Frances smiled with relief. As it turns out, 3-M's kidnappers were arrested and put in juvenile hall. 3-M stayed in the hospital for three weeks.
Stop Transmission
Back

To review: e-mail @ noizchild@msn.com : )