Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Diamonds in the Sky ❯ I need a break ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
The day started normal enough.

He wakes up early in the morning to a nice clear weather.

The sounds of people bustling about the streets outside filtered in through the open window of his room.

Aroma of freshly baked bread from the small bakery shop next door makes him feel so hungry.



Pushing away his blanket,he quickly stand up from his messy bed and makes his way towards the bathroom.

Half an hour later, he finds himself standing before a mirror that hangs beside his small bed.

Staring at himself inside the mirror, he noted how long his dark brown hair has grown since the last time

he cut and trim it down. Its already reach over his shoulder and his bangs is covering his eyes.

Neatly clad in a light blue tunic and a pair of soft black leather pants, matching black leather belt circle his narrow waist,

and a pair of black leather boots encased his feet.


He is not a tall man. Short and petite, with a heart shaped face and smooth pale complexion, he always been

tease for his soft delicate features that most of the time people mistook for a young girl.

But for his profession as a travelling minstrel, he don't mind at all.

His pretty boy looks is a bonus for him, as its a given for those in his line of work to have good looks.

Its part of the job as a minstrel to not only able to sing beautifully but to look equally attractive to those whom they will entertain.

Minstrel is not only singers but they are entertainers and story tellers as well, and they need to present themselves in the most

perfect way as they can no matter where they are or whoever audiences they have to perform for.


Currently he is in the the city of Delimmar, one of the big four major city of the kingdom of Saujana, and the most busiest of the four cities.

He is residing in one of the city most famous and well established Inn known as The Red Garden.

Its a bit pricey to stayed in such a luxurious place, but since he just received a nice generous payment from his recent play he decide to

reward himself and take a bit of a break, and the city of Delimmar has a lot to offer for someone like him.


Satisfied with the way he looks for the day, he quickly pull on his favorite sling bag over his shoulder and swiftly makes his way out into

the crowded market place of Delimmar in search of a hearty breakfast.



To be continue...