Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Differences ❯ Love and Betrayal ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Differences
Love and Betrayal
 
Today is a beautiful morning, but… Kei is still sleep in her bed. “Kei, wake up. Ken will pick you up in 30 minutes,” her mom called from the door. “Kei, are you up yet?” she knocks on the door. “Yeah, I'm up…” Kei replied to her mother flatly as she climbed out of her bed slowly.
It only took her 10 minutes to get ready, and went downstairs for breakfast. Ken was at the door just as soon as Kei finished with her breakfast. Her father opens the door as Ken knocks on it, “Kei, Ken is here.” He called to her from the living room. "Tell him that I'm coming,” she replied and runs upstairs to get her jacket. “Why do I have to date Mr. Perfect anyway?” she mumbled to herself as she walks back down the stairs. “Why do I have to date Ms. Genius anyway?” Ken thinks to himself as he waits for Kei to come down. They both think the same thing about each other, but never tell it to one another. They left the house and got into Ken's car, he's driving a J50 sports car.
“We'll pick up my cousin first, then I'll take you to the race. Would it be alright with you?” Ken said as he starts the engine. “Sure…” she replied dryly. He drove to the airport, turns off the engine and waits for his cousin's arrival.
Ken is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He has blond hair, blue eyes, and light brown skin. While Kei was in her usual clothes, blue T-shirt, blue jeans, and a blue jacket. She has green eyes, short blond hair, and light brown skin.
“This just got in folks; flight VS94 crashed in Escore because of engine failure…” the radio announcer said. “It can't be! My cousin is on that flight.” Ken gasped in horror when he heard the news. “Oh my goodness…”Kei whispered.
“Wow, lucky thing that I changed my flight to an earlier time.” A girl said looking from Ken to Kei and back to Ken again. Ken was staring at the young girl with his mouth open wide, but not a word is coming out of it. “What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?” she smiles at him. “Rei, you're alright!” Ken shouted excitedly as he got out of his car. “No hugging… I'm here with a friend.” Rei said as he walks up to her. “Where's your friend then?” he asked. “She had gone over to Station 5 to pickup our bike already. Oh, here she comes,” Rei replied as another young girl appears with a motorcycle. “Ken this is my buddy: Enje Kaoru.” Rei introduced the young girl to Ken and they shake hands in greeting. “We'll follow you home with our bike,” Rei said open Ken's car trunk and put the luggage in. Ken nodded his head and gets into the car, they stop in front of a big house. They drove in as the gate opened for them, coming out of the big house to greet them was Ken's mother; Mrs. Jade Master. “Ken. Why don't you take the girls on a tour around the house, while I prepare the lunch?”
So Ken took everyone around the house, “Ken, are you gonna introduce your friend to us? You're rude, you know that?” Rei whispered to him as they walk down the big and empty hall. “Oh yeah, this is Kei Kazama. And this is my cousin; Rei Schneiders and her friend; Enje Kaoru.” Ken said and they just nodded at each other in greeting. “Are June and Miki here yet?” Rei asked Ken suddenly. “Yeah, they're in the training room right now.” Ken frowned.
“Who are they?” Enje whispered to Rei. “Oh, June Master is Ken's younger sister, and Miki Lee is our cousin. They are very popular among the martial art fighters,” Rei explained. Her explanation to Enje also answered Kei's questions as well. “Is Éclair helping Aunt Jadey making lunch?” Rei asked Ken again. “Yup, she just got here last night with Jury. They bought a house in Escore, because they had a restaurant there. They are the two most famous cooks in Escore, I love their cooking.” Ken said dreamily. “Stop it!” Rei smack his head. “God, you're making us hungry…” Rei continued.
It was lunchtime, just as they finish touring the house. Everyone was present, and they all ate in silence. The food was so good that there are no leftovers after lunch is over. Miki was staring at Enje throughout lunch, and Ken did the same thing with Éclair.
Jury and Miki is twin, Éclair and June were twins too. But Jury, June, and Éclair lives in Escore, while Miki and Ken lives here with Mr. and Mrs. Master. Jury and Miki were separated because they don't get along with each other very well; they always fight when they're together. Éclair and Ken were separated because their love for each other is beyond family love, and June stayed with Éclair to be the messenger for her and Ken. His parent made him go out with Kei, but neither one of them likes the other. Kei is a kind of person that's not into guys, she like girls. But her parents forced her to date with a guy, even though they know that she don't like guys. They didn't know that she like girls, if they do they'll probably freak out anyway.
Everyone went out and had fun after lunch. They all hang out at a private park, where Kei finds a big oak tree and lies down under the shade and watches the clouds go by. While Miki and Jury are fighting over on what to do first, practice martial arts or talk about food. “AHHH…” Jury scream as Miki sends her flying at the oak tree. Luckily, Rei had managed to catch her just in time before she hit the tree. But the forces are too strong, which pushes Rei hard to the tree. “Owwie…” Rei groaned as the tree shakes and some leaves fall down from the tree. “Are you two 'kay?” Kei got up as the leaves fall on her. “Yeah,” Rei replied putting Jury down gently.
She then walks up to Miki and gives him a hard punch that sends him flying. “Be nice to your sister,” she called after him. “Are you alright, Rei?” Enje asked coming up behind her. “Of course, I'm your muscle headed Rei, remember?” Rei teased her. “Yup, you're the Rei that I have known forever alright…” she replied hugging Rei tightly. “Aww… you are so sweet to me. And I just finished the one we have been working on while you were asleep…” Rei said pulling out a folded piece of paper and gave it to Enje.
Everyone gathered together under the oak tree, “Is she your girlfriend, Ken?” Miki asked Ken, pointing at Kei. “No way!” Both Ken and Kei blurted out loud. Then they look at each other in surprise. “You… didn't wanna go out with me at all?” ken asked Kei. “No, but if I don't go with you, I'll have to go out with someone else. It's either that or I'll have to listen to my parents' lecture. And you look so chibi when I saw you, so I thought you were that type of guy…” Kei shake her head. “My parents were the same as yours; the person that I truly love is Éclair. But they don't want us to be together,” Ken looks at Éclair sweetly. “They say that it's the forbidden love,” June explained. “I see…” Kei said softly. “Miki! Stop looking at Enje like that. Show some manners, will ya?” Rei glared at him.
“Don't tell my parents about today, ok?” Ken asked Kei suddenly. “I won't if you won't tell my parents, but we will continue this act right?” Kei told him. “Yeah, you can take her to Escore for a while and that means you can be with Éclair. While she can hang out with them,” Rei quickly pointed out her brilliant plan. “You mean hanging out with them boring girls…” Miki pointed out. “Exactly, it would be more fun with you along, am I correct?” June finally spoke up. “Um… hm…” he nodded. “”PERVERT!” Jury whacked him on the head and everybody laughs out loud.
So everyone agreed to Rei's brilliant plan and went home. “I like your sister…” Kei told Ken as he drove her back to her house. “What?! You want my Éclair?” he looks at her angrily. “No, the other one! I don't want your Éclair, but I like that other one. Can you hook us up?” Kei explained to him. “Oh… June? I'll try, but I can't guarantee that it will work though.” Ken replied as they reach her house. “Thanks, and don't tell my parents alright?” she said as she close the door to his car. “I won't if you won't,” he nodded his head at her and drove off.
Kei turns around and skips happily to the house as Ken leaves; she opened the door and went straight into her room with a big smile on her face. And it was the same thing with Ken, which makes their parents, thinks that they were having a great time together. “June, can I have a minute with you?” Ken said as soon as he steps into the living room. “Sure, I was about to ask you the same thing…” June replied as Ken grabs her by the wrist and drags her to his room. “Why are you going out with her, when you said that you love Éclair?” she yelled at him as soon as they got into his room. “Shhh… Shees… You don't have to be so loud you know. If I don't go out with her, mom and dad would make me go out with another girl anyway. And we have a lot of things in common. Both of our parents forced us to go out with each other, she's like a buddy to me. She even promises that she would help me and Éclair…” Ken explained to her.
“Is she like… a normal girl?” June asked Ken suddenly. “What? Don't tell me you have a crush on her…” Ken stares at her hard and he was almost tripped at her question. “Umm…. She looks so cute when I saw her at lunch, and she definitely looked like my prince though.” June blushes. “You mean the picture that you had drawn a couple of years ago?” Ken was surprised. “Umm… hum…” June nodded her head shyly. “Now that you mention it, she does look like the prince in your painting…” Ken said as he walks back and forth thinking hard. “I want to meet her again; I just can't stop thinking about her.” June said as she watches Ken pacing around the room. “Well, let me give you a little description about her then.” Ken stops pacing and sat on the opposite side of June. “Her name is Kei, a direct descendent of the founder and first emperor of Escore. Despite of her parent's reputation, Kei had managed to earn her own money for a living for years when she's in college. She is a genius at a lot of things though; she had been studying the Kazama fighting style for quite a while now.” Ken continued.
“Is that all?” June asked him with her eyes wide open. “Yup,” Ken replied. “No wonder, the way she looks and acted just like the royalty. But the ways she wears her clothes are not…” “Of course not, she's a tomboy.” Ken interrupted her for a change. “Ohh…Do you think she would like to meet me again?” June asked her brother softly. “Let me call her and ask her then,” Ken stood up. “No,” June grabbed his hand and pleaded him not to. “You little brat, I'm not gonna tell her about it now. But I'll ask her when I pick her up tomorrow of how she thinks of you, kay?” he messed her hair up and she nodded her head in agreement with him.
It was another day again, but Kei is already up and getting dressed in her usual clothes again. And Ken also comes to pick her up early today as well. “Aren't you happy that she's not complaining about him anymore?” Kei's mother said to her husband softly. They just look at each other and smile; they started to eat breakfast as Kei left the house with Ken.
“Did you ask her yet?” Kei asked Ken excitedly as they left the house. “I haven't asked her yet and she's on me about you already.” Ken retorted as he starts the car's engine. “She wanted to see you again, that's why I'm here early…” he continued. “Don't be mad, you'll get to stay at my house in Escore when we go there. So your parents would not say anything about you going there, remember? Or are you jealous of me?” she teased him as she pointed out the problem to him. “Don't be silly, I'm not jealous of you. But I envy you though; no one had ever captured my little sister's heart at first sight. And you do have a point about us going to Escore too…” Ken explained to her.
He took her to a small but beautiful house, where there's a beautiful garden behind it. “Well, June is in the garden, but she didn't expect you to be here. I just want to surprise her, take her on gently kay?” Ken said and she nodded her head toward him in understanding what he just said. She walks quietly to the house as Ken drove off to find the others. Kei went through the house and into the garden, where June was standing next to a rose bush.
She walks up to June quietly and taps on her shoulder, “Hi…” “AHHHH…” June jumped up as Kei tapped on her shoulder. She then sprung around and sends Kei flying toward a big tree with a kick. But when Kei didn't move after she hit the tree, June ran over to see if she's still breathing or not. “Are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you but you shouldn't do that to me either.” June asked her but Kei just lay there still not answering her question. Then June started to put her head on Kei's chest to hear if her heart is still beating or not.
When suddenly, Kei sat up and hugged June tightly. She then let go of the poor girl and smiled at her sweetly, June's face suddenly got all red. “I'm so sorry for scaring you like that. I didn't think you'd freak out that bad and send me flying though, and I didn't think that anyone would be here either. This is where I lived when I was in college; I even stay here when I'm going to work too. But my parents make me come home to get married, which is something I'm not willing to agree with them.” Kei explained to her. “Are you hurt?” June asked her shyly. “Of course n- not…” Kei stood up and then falls down again. But June catches her just in time and takes her inside; she let Kei sat down on a sofa and Kei pulled her down too.
“You look like my prince very much…” “Your `Prince'?” Kei cut June off in the middle of the sentence. “Yeah, it happened about ten years ago. I was at the top of a cliff when an earthquake hit; I fell down with the dirt that broke off from the earthquake. I thought I was gonna died when a mysterious person caught my hand, I didn't get to see her face but she saved my life though. And from that moment on, I told myself that I would find her no matter what.” June told her all about it. “It seems like you're determined to do that at all costs then, I hope that you'll be able to find your first and true love one of these day.” Kei sigh. “You're not mad at me are you?” June asked looking at Kei's sad face.
“No, I was just thinking about your cousin, that's all. I wonder how could she manage to catch Jury, take on Miki's powerful blow and still be standing as if it was nothing. Not even a scratch…” Kei replied slowly and softly. “Oh, Rei? She's the soul survivor of her family; her parents died 14 years ago in an accident. After their death, everything was left to her and she knows that there's something rotten about the death of her parents. Mother went to the funeral and told her to come and live with us, but she said no. She had managed to keep everything going from her father's company to her mother's schooling too and about two years later. Her best friend Enje Kaoru's parents died in an incident that's the same as her parents. She knows that there is no such things as coincident for two accidents that are alike, and she decided to investigate the death of both her parents and Enje's parents. It turned out that both of their butlers are after their family's estate and secret treasures, and they are planning on killing Rei and Enje as well. When my cousin finds out about that, she showed them no mercy and sent them to hell for what they did to both her and Enje's parents. She had been taking care of Enje from the day of the death of her parents `til now, and they are very smart kids though.” June goes and gets a cup of water and drinks it down before she continued. “Rei is the last and only descendent of the powerful sorcerer that is also known as god himself; Dark Schneiders. But in a sense, she's only a half-breed.”
“So she will be the one to release the God of Destruction into this world then…” Kei said out loud. “But why do they have to come here now?” Ken asked standing at the door with Éclair standing next to him. “She is attracted to the God of Destruction, so it must be here somewhere…” Éclair answered for Kei. “She's my cousin, and I know that she'll never do anything foolish.” June said angrily. “Why don't you ask her then? She had never visited us on any occasion before…” “Shut up, Miki!” Jury smacks his head as he said ruefully and walks in with Jury behind him.
“Ask me what?” Rei said as she and Enje walk up the steps and into the house. “Why do you come here and visit us all of a sudden?” Miki snaps at her. “We're here to do a little clean up at a mansion, so we decided to drop by to see how everyone is doing. If you don't want us here then we'll leave.” Rei fired back at him as she turns around and started to leave.
“Wait a minute!” Kei shouted. Everyone turns around and looks at her angry face. “This is my house mister!” she glared at Miki. “We do not know if it is true or not, and we need to take our time to find out the truth. So don't jump to any conclusion without any evidence.” Kei continued and the others looked down at the ground shamefully while Rei and Enje had no idea what she's talking about.
“Well, we just wanna drop by to tell you guys that we'll be leaving tomorrow. We had clean up to take care of, we love this kind of dirty job.” Rei said and Enje just stands next to her quietly. Actually, she never says much at all. “See you guys around, if we're still around after this job that is.” Rei waved to them as she and Enje left the house.
They went back to Ken's house and picked up their stuff and left just before the others came home, they went to a castle all the way up on hill. But they camped in the middle of the way for the night and worried about what would happen the next day when it came; they are the carefree kind of people. While the others decided to meet the next day at Kei's house to discuss about Rei and her connection to the God of Destruction.
“How's everyone today?” Kei asked as she brought tea up for everyone. “Good…” they all replied, but Jury and Éclair seem to be a little restless. “Well, there's one thing that I'm sure of is that they had no earthly idea of what we were talking about yesterday. The scroll had written that the Lee, Kazama, and Master had helped a powerful sorcerer to seal the God of Destruction away forever. But I'm not sure where it was, we have to find it and send it into space.” Kei said after looking at the girls' restless face. “Yes, our family's scroll says something about that too.” June replied softly tapping her fingers on the sofa restlessly. “I have to do some more translation from the scroll to find out where the seal is,” Kei said standing up. She went into her study room and started the translation process right away; she comes out of it after staying in there for almost two hours.
“Good news, there are two people that used their power and lives to seal the demons away. One of them is Dark Angel and the other one is the legendary sorcerer, Dark Schneiders.” Kei announced and everyone is shocked to learn that Rei's ancestor is the one who sealed the demons away. “So, where is it then?” Miki said impatiently. “That's the bad news. You see they are the only ones that hold the secret to where the seal is.” Kei replied slowly. “Damn…” Miki murmured. “Um… can we get something to eat? I'm starving…” June rubs her tummy and everyone laughs and they all go to a restaurant for lunch.
“Hey, I heard there are these two chicks heading for that haunted castle on the top of Satra Mountain,” a guy said to his friend as they entered the restaurant. “Well, they must be some crazy chicks there. Those who dare to go there never returned.” The other guy replied. While Ken, Éclair, Jury, June, Kei, and Miki listened to their conversation. They know right away, who those two crazy chicks are.
“Oh my, Rei can't use magic nor does she know how to fight either…” Éclair gasped. “But she's the direct descendent of the great sorcerer though,” Ken said. “Yes, she only had the strength but she hates learning spells or martial art. She said that her strength is enough to protect Enje, that's why she doesn't have the love for magic or fight at all.” June explained to everyone. “She is so pure on everything,” Jury said dreamily. “Yeah, she's so perfect that gives me Goosebumps. Ugh…” Miki said disgustingly. June and Kei glared at him angrily, “One more word coming out of your mouth and you'll be a roasted pig, got it?” June said as Miki gulped and nodded his head.
After lunch, they rush immediately up to Mt. Satra. “There's the house,” Kei said pointing at an old castle as it comes into view. “Wow, this castle sure gives me the creeps…” Jury said stepping out of the car and looking at the ancient castle. “There's her car,” June said as she walks up to Rei's motorcycle. “Let's get in there and find them before they disappear.” Jury said running up the steps.
The door to the castle was unlocked and so they entered the haunted castle without any hesitation. One by one they started to disappear as they walk from one floor to the next, and the only one left was Miki. But he too, fell into a trap after walking by himself for a while. They were all unconscious for a while, but they soon discovered themselves in the dungeon as they wake up from the fall. Even though they were trapped in difference places, they all end up in the same place: the dungeon of the castle. Miki, Ken, June, and Kei take turns in trying to break down the bars, but it was useless.
“AHHHH…” someone's scream was heard from the tunnel that goes down to the dungeon. And down comes Rei, fall down to the ground with Enje on top of her. “Enje, get off of me…” Rei said breathlessly. “Oh, I'm sorry Rei-chan. Are you ok?” Enje asked as she gets off of Rei. Rei stood up and brushes the dusts off of her clothes and smiles at Enje sweetly. “Wow, everyone is here too? It seems like you guys are having a hard time trying to break the bars, eh?” Rei said looking at the others. Everyone was shocked to hear her question, it seems like she's reading their minds or something.
Rei then walks over to the bars and examines it for a moment, “Didn't you guys know that these bars are unbreakable?” she said as she looks back at the others, and smile evilly at them. Then she walked through the bars like it was nothing at all, and Enje followed her and walked through the bars. They leave everyone standing there in awe, “H-How… did you… do that..?” Jury stuttered. Rei turns around and signals Jury to come close to her and whispered into her ear, “It's in your mind…” As soon as she said that, Jury was grabbed by the arm and pulled through the bars by Rei.
“You have to open your mind to see things that you can't see, and open your heart to accept things that you think you couldn't accept in the past. You must have both of them to go through these bars, because it was made out of mental forces not physical.” Enje explained to the others. And soon, all the bars begin to disappear into thin air. “So its all in your head. If you think it's real, then it is… But it never existed at all…” Éclair exclaimed. “Well, see ya guys up stairs…” Rei beamed at them happily and disappeared with Enje.
“Could someone explain to me what had just happened here?” June said shakily. “Its obviously that the spirit is taken them up stairs,” Jury said. “That's how they disappeared into thin air,” Éclair finished for Jury. Everyone seemed to understand what is going at last, and then they all rush up the stairs to the top floor. “AHHH…” Enje's scream echoed down the hallway.
They followed the echo and come to a room, where Enje was floating in midair. But Rei was nowhere in sight, most of Enje's clothes are ripped off by a mysterious force that got her floating in midair. Then everyone felt that someone or something ran across them, which knocked them off balance a bit. As they got their balance back, a person stood in front of them. It was Rei with a white ball of energy in her left hand. “Show yourself, demon!” she called to whatever that was holding Enje.
“Hah?!? Who is she talking to?” Miki asked Ken. Ken just shrugs his shoulders in return. “You fools, do you think that you can save her from my wrath?” said a voice in the air. Rei just bends down on one of her legs and leaps up into the air and throws the energy ball in her hand about five inches above of Enje' head. Then a voice crying out in pain as a figure slowly forms. It dropped Enje when the ball hit it, and Rei was fast enough to catch her before she reaches the floor. Then Rei put her down slowly and then took off her jacket and puts it on Enje to cover her body. “You bastard! How dare you violate Enje?!?” Rei gritted her teeth together, standing up and shakes her fists in front of her. She started to write something on her right hand and then headed straight for the monster.
The monster turned into a tiny piece of crystal as soon as she jumps up and puts her right hand on its forehead, it was trapped inside the crystal and falls down on the floor. Enje walks over to it and picks it up as she pulled out a pocket device; she then put the crystal into it and closed the lid. “I'm sorry for leaving you alone like that…” Rei said hugging Enje as she stood up. “No, its all my fault. I should've never run off in the first place…” “Shhh…” Rei put her finger on Enje's lips before she said another word. Then they hugged each other tightly, and Enje started to cry as she hugged Rei. “Why do you still come for me after what I said to you?” Enje asked Rei half-crying. “Because I had promised in front of your parents' graves that I'll protect you no matter what happened between us,” Rei replied softly. Her answer made Enje let go of her suddenly and looks straight into her eyes as more tears ran down her cheeks. That made Rei pause for a moment before she continued, “And I had promised myself that I would protect you, even if it cost me my life…” then they hugged each other again.
“Ohh… the bond of friendship is so sweet.” Jury smiled looking at Rei and Enje hugging each other. “They are such good friends; who ever marries them must be very lucky though…” June said. “What make you say that?” Miki interrupted her. “Because they are what you call perfect, but I would say that they know a little bit of everything.” June replied to him sharply. “But there is one problem for who ever marry them…” Éclair said. “What?” the others asked. “They can never be apart from each other; do you guys ever see them more then a mile away from one another?” Éclair said softly. Everyone just shook their head, “We'd never see them half a mile apart from each other…” Kei said looking from June to Jury.
“It seems like our work here is done. Come on, I'll take you to a shop so you can get new clothes.” Rei said looking at Enje from head to toes and up again. They used the elevator and went down to the bottom floor. Then Rei take Enje over to the bike and drove off to a store that sold expensive clothes, and let her get some clothes as she had promised. While the others followed her and Enje to the shop quietly, they were amazed when they entered the store. “Wow… I wonder if she could afford the clothes in here, the prices in here are through the roof.” Ken whispered to the others. “Uh… Ken this is her shop.” Jury said and everyone dropped their mouth wide open.
But when Enje comes out with Rei next to her, she's just in a white shirt and a blue pants. She doesn't want anything special to wear at all, even though they are both very rich. They hopped on their motorcycle and drive off, not even caring about the others at all. “Well, that was very rude of them.” Miki said arrogantly after Rei and Enje left for a while. “Compared to what we said about them yesterday? I say not.” Kei mocked him. “Let's go back to my house and see if they're there or not…” Ken said softly to everyone and they all nodded and off they go.
“What did you guys do to upset Rei and Enje? They came back, got packed and left already. I asked them why they left so early, and they just said that there's something that they needed to take care of…” Mrs. Master shakes her head before continuing again. “They were such good kids; I haven't seen them for the past 14 years. They had composed a song as a gift for our anniversary, when we were there to visit them and their parents.” “I'll go after them and ask them to stay longer a little bit,” Jury said getting to the door. “You won't be able to catch up with them now; the ambulance had taken them away as soon as they got out of the house…” “What?!?” June, Jury, and Éclair was shocked. “Why don't you go there and find out for yourselves? They're at the Dios Hospital,” Mrs. Master finished before they could jump in her throat again.
Then they all rushed out of the house quickly and drove straight to the hospital, they even speed too. “Where's… Rei and Enje..?” June asked a nurse breathlessly. “Umm… they're in the emergency room on the 5th floor,” the nurse replied nervously. And to the elevator they went, up to the 5th floor they go. “Where's Enje?” Miki asked another nurse grabbing his collar. “They are in room 55…” the nurse choked. “Miki let go of him.” Ken said putting his hand on Miki's shoulder. They rush down the hall and search for room 55, and they finally found at the end of the hallway. “I'm sorry, but you cannot go in there while the operation is still going on in there.” A young doctor was standing in front of the room with two other doctors.
An hour went by slowly, and all they can do is pace back and forth waiting. After an hour of waiting, the emergency is finally over. Coming out of the room were two doctors with their masks on, and they seem a little exhausted. “Doctor Kaoru, Doctor Nei… Will the patients be ok?” the young doctor asked. “They are very fortunate that you got us here in time, otherwise they would not be able to survive.” Doctor Kaoru said taking off her mask. “But they are no longer in a dangerous condition, the surgery was very successful.” Doctor Nei finished for Kaoru as she took her mask off as well. The other two doctors standing next to the young doctor come up to Nei and Kaoru, and take their masks away.
The others were stunned to find out who the two doctors that just came out of the emergency room were; they all dropped their mouths wide open without a single word coming out of them. “Thank you, Doctor Kaoru and Nei, for saving our kids. We'll send you the credits,” the father of the patients said. “Glad we could help,” Kaoru and Nei shake his hand and then smile at his wife. Then they started for the elevator with the two other beautiful and sexy looking doctors follow right behind them. “Hey Rei, I didn't know that you got married already…” Miki called to her as he and the others catch up with them. POW! June give him a smack on the head with a wooden hammer. “Hmph… That is her mother's last name,” Jury said angrily. “Would all of you use the other elevator?” asked one of the doctor with a nametag, `Lain'. “And why is that?” Miki said touching her face as he licks his lips. “Because this elevator is for doctors only…” the other one said with a nametag, `Mai'. “I'm a doctor too, you know?” Miki said as he touches Mai on the shoulder then makes his way down to her breast. “I'm sorry, but that's as far as you can go with that hand of yours.” Rei said as her right hand grabs a hold of his wrist. By now, Jury had a bigger wooden hammer than June had and knocked him out cold. “Yeah, he's a doctor too. A perverted doctor, that is…” she said as she and June dragged him to the other elevator with everyone else.
“Umm… would you guys come to my house and stay there with me for a while? I love to have some company,” Kei asked Rei and Enje as they all reach the bottom floor. “Oh, I think Enje would be thrilled to be with you. Would you like to date her?” Rei looked at her sweetly. Kei and Enje look at each other and sweat drops at what Rei just said, then they both blush in a bright neon-pink. “No, it's not like that… I just wanted to have some guests, so my parents would stop making me go out with him everyday.” Kei pointed at Ken and he nodded his head in agreement with what she just said.
Rei turns around and gives Lain and Mai a big hug, “You guys need to take care of everything from now on, alright?” The girls just nodded at what she said as tears ran down their cheeks, they know that they will never be able to see Rei and Enje again. Then they left the girls and started for Kei's house, “I didn't know that you two were doctors, too.” Ken exclaimed as he walks behind Rei and Enje. “We decided to become the best doctors in the world because of the death of our parents,” Rei answered coldly. Éclair left Ken behind and walks up to Rei, while Enje and Kei were walking next to her in silence. “Please forgive us for what happened yesterday,” Éclair said taking a hold of Rei's hand. “We have nothing to forgive,” she replied dryly as the Sahara Desert. “You must earn your forgiveness; it is not something that we can give to you.” Enje finished for her. Her words are smooth and cold, but it cut through everyone's mind like a sharp sword that would cut through anything.
“I will stay with Rei tonight,” Éclair turns around and said it to Ken. No one says anything to object or argue with her, they know that she always has a good reason for her actions. Rei, Enje, and Éclair entered Kei's house and the others went home. Luckily, her parents left for another business trip early that afternoon. “Well, here we are…” Kei said as soon as they got into her room. That night, they talked about the girls. Especially about June, Kei just can't stop talking about her.
Then the phone rings, “Hello?” Kei said picking up the receiver. “One moment please, it's for you.” Kei said holding the phone to Rei. “This is Rei Schneiders. Yes, I see… We'll be there at noon, tomorrow. Yes, good night to you too.” Rei said putting the receiver down. “They're back about the model again?” Enje said without blinking. “Hey, we are lost here…” Kei interrupted them. “Oh, we have a meeting in Escore tomorrow. And because of that, we will have to leave at dawn tomorrow too.” Rei replied and the phone rings again. But that was only Kei's parents, calling her to say that they'll be away for a while and say how much they missed and love her. Kei put the receiver back and made a face at the others, they all laugh at her. “Who was that? Your ex?” Rei teased her. “Nah, it's my parents. They just called to tell me how much they missed me and love me; they always play that line for years. That is so sick of them, ugh…” Kei said making the same face again.
“You should be thankful that you have someone to say that to you,” Rei said with a sad look in her eyes. Enje knew that she was thinking about her parents again, because she never had a chance to tell her parents how much she loved them. The world she has to live in is nothing but darkness and pain, after all these years and she still blames herself for what happened to her parents and Enje's parents. That is why she had taken care of Enje since her parents past away, its just because their death makes her feel that she is the cause of all of it and she should take the responsibility of taking care of Enje forever.
“Well, see ya.” Rei said as she and Enje got out of the house. “Wait, I'll go with you too. I don't want to stay here by myself…” “But Éclair is with you.” Enje interrupted Kei and pointed her finger at Éclair. “I just called my parents and told them that I'm going home today,” Éclair said quietly. “See? That's why I want to go with you two, otherwise I'm gonna be bored to death staying here.” Kei make a face at Rei and sticks her tongue out at Enje. “Did Ken know about it?” Rei asked looking at Éclair seriously. “I told my parents not to tell him that I'm leaving, and I don't want you guys to tell him about it either. Please?” she pleaded with the others and they just nodded at her.
“Hey! Where's your bike?” Kei asked Rei. “Huh?!” Rei turned around and look at her. “Hello?! Your motorcycle?” Kei raises her eyebrows staring at Rei. “Oh, I gave it to Lain and Mai already. We're going to Escore by that.” Rei replied pointing her finger at two sports cars in Kei's driveway. “Wow…” Kei dropped her mouth wide open. “Here are the keys to the blue car over there, Rei and I will go in the silver car. So you need to follow behind us, because we take the fastest and shortest route to Escore.” Enje said giving Kei the keys to the blue car behind the silver car. “Hurry up already, we don't have much time. Let's go people, chop chop.” Rei poked her head out from the silver car and called to them.
“Man, these costs around half a million.” Kei said as they drive down the street. “Compared to our family, they are much richer than us.” Éclair said. “Wow… Aahhh…” Kei stopped the car suddenly. “What is it?” Rei's face appears on a small monitor that turned itself on in the car. “I forgot to take my clothes with me,” she replied. “Don't worry; we'll all get new clothes once we arrive there.” Rei said and the monitor turned itself off again. “She sure planned ahead of time there; I would never be able to predict things were going to happen like this. They must be some kind of mind reader or something.” Kei said about Rei. “I don't know why she hates it when people say that she looks just like her father, I have always dreamed that I would get to meet her father someday. But she never said anything about him at all, not even once. I remember my mother had told me that her father was the most handsome man in this world, many women followed him but he only worshipped her mother. He was very proud his daughter, because she has his looks but with her mother's kindness she is like an angel and sometimes a demon.” Éclair said.
“But you had a really big restaurant in Escore, your parents are big businesses people, and your… uh… Ken also had his own enterprise. And I had never heard anything about either one of their reputations before.” Kei said in a very impressive manner. “That's where you're wrong,” Éclair replied quietly. “Huh?!” Kei is confused. “Have you ever heard of the NMC before?” Éclair asked her and she nodded. “Well, the NMC is the National Mercenaries Corporation. Enje's parents are the headmasters there until their untimely death, and now Enje is taking over her parents place after they past away. And Rei is head of the CMC, also known as Car Model Corps. The CMC was developed for her 6th birthday present two years before her parents past away, but everyone knows that company as TC; Transportation Corps.” “Wow, that's gotta be a lot of work.” Kei interrupted her. “Oops, sorry for interrupting your story…” Kei then said apologetically to Éclair. “It's ok,” Éclair shakes her head slightly.
“They are famous song writers and some of the best doctors in the world too. They were doing an operation yesterday on two kids that were hit by cars; they had to put the kids' body parts together because some of the parts are not connected to their body.” Éclair finished. “Man, their parents must be paying big bucks for the operation then. But how could they manage to go to school and be the head of their company at the same time?” Kei said. “They only read the papers that are sent to them by the company, they do their checking on the company every once a while. And because they are A students, the scholarships paid for their college fees.” Éclair explained.
“Ohhh…” Kei said letting go of the wheel as she's trying to look for a towel. “Aahhh… What are you doing?” Éclair screamed as she leaned over and grabbed the wheel before the car hit the tree. “Sorry…” Kei said popping back up with a towel in her hand and faces Éclair. Their faces are so close to each other that their lips actually touch. “Aahhh…” Kei screamed as she looks at the road and took the wheel from Éclair quickly and slows the car down before she hit the car that's in front of her. “Phew… that was a close call,” she said and they didn't say anything else for the rest of the way.
It was ten in the morning when they arrived in Escore, so they decided to shops for new clothes. “Welcome Lady Enje and Master Rei, how can I be of your service today?” the manager of a famous shop greeted them as they entered. “We need some new clothes and the famous chef of Escore and her fiancée need to get the finest clothes you've ever got too.” Rei said pointing her hand at Éclair and then at Kei. “My wha?!” Éclair was shocked. “I'm her what?!” Kei seems to be jolted as well. “It is an honor to finally meet the owner of a famous restaurant, I love the food there.” The manager said excitedly. “Wow, you're the famous speed racer in Arnin. Can I have your autograph?” asked one of the customers who happened to be Kei's big fan. “Sure,” Kei signed an autograph for him, while the others changed into their new clothes. “Well, you better change your clothes, Kei. We have a meeting and then we could go out for lunch.” Rei said smiling at her. And so Kei changed her clothes to a white shirt, black pants, and black jacket too. “Thanks put it on my account.” Rei said to the manager and they all left the store.
The meeting went on for two hours long, that's very boring there. “If you want new models, just send us a form. We don't want to sit here all day long, I didn't leave my business in Arnin just to come here and listen to your lecture. Just tell us what you want and you'll get it once we're finished, or you can go somewhere else and ask for the model.” Rei said standing up to leave. The customer was going to say something but Rei cut him off by talking to the manager of her company. “Don't call me here for this kind of nonsense meeting, it is your job to handle these things for me while I'm not around. You are my best man since your father past away, and I don't want to lose a good man in my company. So be careful next time around, I'm very patient you know?” “I'm sorry My Lady, but he said that he wanted to talk to you…” the manager said nervously. “There's nothing to talk about, the model he asked for is almost complete.” Rei said dryly. “But I'm here to discuss the marriage between you and my son,” the man called to her. “Hm?” she turned around to face him. “First of all, my father never said anything about it and he would never decide my life for me. Second, I never saw you at my house when I was little and you have to be a very old friend of my father to have your son engaged to me. Third, you're not a very good liar are you?” she looks at him suspiciously.
The man started to sweat as her look burns into his mind. “Well, it seems to me that our good client here has broken the contract. Jack, you know what to do don't you?” Rei said coldly to the manager. “Yes ma'am!” he replied strongly. Rei, Enje, Kei, and Éclair left the room as Jack stayed behind and took care the client's problem. “Well, since you broke the contract with us. The model you want will be cancelled; you are on your own from now on. Thank you and have a good day, sir.” Jack said showing the client to the doorway. “Miss Rei,” Jack called to her as he tries to catch up with her and the others in the hallway. “Dee called and asked if we had any more models for him, and I said that he could have the models from Mr. Ryan. Would that be okay with you?” Jack seems a little nervous when he's talking to Rei.
“You did what you think is best for this company, Jack. You are just like Uncle Ryo; you are like a brother to me. And I'm sorry for getting mad at you, but you need to do what is best for our company. You can't just ask me about every decision you make, I can't let you run this company if you're still asking for my opinion. Jack, I'm leaving our company's fate to you, but you better not give our company a bad reputation or I'll show no mercy.” Rei put her hands on his shoulders. “I'll do my best…” “You're like a brother to me, but if I can give it to you then I can take it back. Don't disappoint me, brother.” Rei said smiling at him. “I won't disappoint you,” Jack replied hugging Rei tightly. “Agh… Let go of me…” Rei said breathlessly. “Geez… I give this much power and you're trying to kill me already, I'll be dead if I give you more power then.” Rei said holding up her pinky as she talks about the power. “I'm sorry, I am just thrilled about having you for a sister.” Jack blushes. “Ha… ha… ha… Now I know why Ryoko has such a big crush on you, I must admit that she has good taste in men.” Rei laughs. “She really likes me?” Jack looks at Rei seriously. “Yeah, but you better ask her to marry you before J.J. asks her father. You know how stubborn that old geezer is? But don't worry, if she says yes and he says no. Just tell him that Rei Schneiders says yes,” Rei said leaving him behind. “I will, thank you Rei-chan.” Jack said bowing his head.
Éclair decided to take them to her restaurant for lunch, and they drive there. “How do you like the food here so far?” she asked them. “Great!” they replied. “Really?” Éclair wants to make sure. “Really. Would we lie to you?” Rei said. “I guess not…” “It's settled then, the food is delicious.” Kei said quickly. Her cooking style is the best; once you eat it you'll come back for more. That's why her restaurant is always crowded.
That night, they all went to Éclair's house. But as soon as they entered the house, the phone started to ring off the hock. “On second thought, let's go to your house.” Éclair told Kei. “No problem,” she smiles at Éclair. And they all went to Kei's house, where Éclair was relieved because the phone didn't ring off the hock when they entered her house. “What made you change your mind?” Rei asks as if she didn't know the answer herself. “I think that they went to Kei's house this morning and no one was there, so they called my house to see if we were here or not…” Éclair replied nervously. “Why are you avoiding Ken-san lately?” Enje asked Éclair with no intention to it at all. “He seems to be odd lately, he crept over to our room two nights ago. I was sleeping with June and Jury, we always end up in the same room every time there's a family reunion.” “So?!” both Kei and Rei said. “He had never done that to me before, that's why he's a little grouchy when he picked you up the next morning. He's acting so much like Miki…” Éclair explained pointing her finger at Kei. “Hmm… Probably from bad influence.” Kei said thoughtfully.
“Yeah, his eyes are getting kinda red sometimes too. It looks so evil, just the same as when I look at Miki's eyes by accident. Its funny that they are both trying to read my mind,” Rei let out a soft laugh. “Do you think…?” Éclair said in an unfinished way. “Miki has been studying the dark magic for quite a while now, because the Lee prophecy says that they may have only one child. But if they have two, one will be good and the other is willing to sell his soul to the devil to bring destruction to mankind.” Rei explained. “But we don't have any power to fight him, do we?” Enje said looking at Rei without blinking her eyes. “Well, there's the Master and the Kazama family. So there's nothing to worry about,” Rei smiles at her sweetly. “But aren't you the direct descendent of Dark Schneiders?” Kei said. “Correct, but unlike him, I'm not the closest to God at all.” Rei replied and let out a heavy sigh.
They all left the room and take a shower, Rei and Kei went back before Enje and Éclair did. “Hey Rei,” Kei called to her. “Hm?” “Can I ask you something?” Kei said. “Sure, go on.” Rei replied softly. “Why didn't you learn how to use magic and cast spells? I mean the energy ball you used last time was a spell and you said you don't know any magic at all. It's kinda hard for me to believe in that.” Kei said. “Well, I was born with that natural power. That's the only trick I got up in my sleeve; father always says that I was a disgrace to our family honor. It's just because I couldn't beat him in a hand-to-hand combat, and I have no interest in studying spells and magic at all.” Rei let out a heavy sigh. “Oh, I'm sorry that I upset you…” Kei said shamefully. “It's ok,” Rei managed to smile.
“Where's Rei?” Enje asked Kei as she and Éclair come back from their showers. “She went to sleep already,” Kei replied softly. “Rei may seem to be funny and carefree when she's around people, but she's very isolated when she's by herself. She may seem to be a very tough person and all. But deep down inside of her, she's only a little girl that was never loved by her parents. She has been through more pain than anyone can ever endure, that's how she can withstand Miki's blow with no problem.” Enje said quietly. “So, when are you going to get marry?” Kei asked her suddenly changing the subject. “Never…” “How come?” Éclair and Kei asked at the same time. “Have you ever loved a person that always left you to find a demon and killed it? And it makes your heart stop when that person leaves, because you may never know if the person you love will ever come back alive or not?” Enje said sadly. “I know what you mean, my ex says that after every race I'm in. That's the reason why we break up too, and I stopped racing since then. So, who's this person you are talking about?” Kei said with understanding eyes. “No one in particular,” Enje answered and went to bed.
“Did I said something wrong?” Kei said looking blankly at Éclair. “Well, she's talking about Rei…” “Wha?!? You serious?” Kei was shocked. Éclair nodded her head before she continued, “Rei had been taking care of her since her parents past away, it's hard for her not to have a special feeling towards Rei when they are always together. Rei had always managed to have a dangerous job to work on most of the time besides school, and she always leave Enje home when she's working on her job. Even though she had a company that was left to her from the parents, she is still determined to find a job and take care of Enje and herself with the job she had.” “Geez… Why does it scare her then?” Kei asked. “Enje is afraid that it would be the last time she will be with Rei. She's so used to the life she had with Rei when they were young, it's hard for her to live without Rei in her life. That's why it scared her when Rei leaves on one of those missions, but Enje never tells Rei about her feelings.” Éclair explained.
It's late, and they say goodnight to each other and go to sleep. “Aahhh…” Éclair screamed as she opened her eyes when morning comes. “What?” Kei sat up rubbing her sleepy eyes. “What are you doing sleeping next to me?” Éclair said hugging herself. “No I didn't, I don't know why I'm sleeping up here with you. But I know that you sleep up here and I'm down there. And why would I want to sleep next to you?” Kei said staring at Éclair. “Um… I put you there with her, because you two seem cold sleeping by yourselves. You look cozy when you were together,” Rei said poking her head in. “Breakfast is ready,” Enje said as she pops her head in and falls on top of Rei once again.
Breakfast is so quiet, too quiet. “Éclair, you think June is a little chibi lately?” Rei finally breaks the silence. “Yeah, she's more like Jury…” Éclair replied dryly. “Well, I hope she'll meet a person that she really likes soon.” Rei said finishing up her breakfast quickly. “Where are you going so early?” Kei asked. “Getting my phone, silly. It's ringing in my room now,” Rei stands up and leaves. “She sure have sensitive hearing,” Kei said finishing her breakfast. “Where are you going now?” Kei asked Rei, who is coming down the stairs. “I'm on a date with a friend, catch ya later.” She replied as she closes the door behind her. “She hasn't talked to you yet, has she?” Éclair said looking at Enje's sad face. “No, but we'll get to talk later.” Enje manages a light laugh. “Why didn't you tell her how you feel about her?” Kei blurted out loud. “Because Rei may not accept it and leave her forever, have you ever thought of that possibility?” Éclair said angrily. “Nope, but I think it's better than this.” Kei replied after a long pause. Then the phone rings, Kei pick it up and just nodded her head for a while and put it back down. “Um…” Kei was trying to find the right word to say. “What?!” Éclair shouted. She is a little odd herself, Kei thought to herself. “Jury just called, she said that she and Rei won't be back until tomorrow morning. I'm sorry Enje,” she said apologetically to Enje. “It's alright, I'm used to waiting for her anyway.” Enje smiles faintly.
Rei finally shows up the next morning with both Jury and June. And they all sit down for breakfast, and they talk for a little. Suddenly the door swung open and in comes Miki and Ken, everyone turns around and stares at them without saying anything. “Rei, why did you take off on us like that?” Miki shouted at her. “Well, I didn't know you cared. And it's none of your business either,” Rei replied ruefully. “Rei, why are their eyes so red?” Jury whispered into her ear. “It seems that they have studied the dark magic and are possessed by it too,” she replied flatly. “So Ken, what is your reason for being here?” Rei said emotionlessly. “I'm here to take my sisters back,” he hissed. “You mean Éclair, I know you wouldn't give a damn about June…” Rei said and just in seconds, he was right next to Éclair and grabs her hand. “Please let go of me, you are hurting me.” Éclair pleaded with him. “Ken, you are hurting her…” June said putting her hand on his shoulder. The next thing they know is that June was flying straight to the wall. Miki walk up to Enje, but Rei got in his way and she's flying to the wall just like June too. “Rei!” Enje cried as Rei hit the wall and Miki got a hold of her. Then Miki, Enje, Ken, and Éclair just disappeared into thin air.
Rei stood up and ran out to her car and June ran after her. She and June drive in one car, while Jury and Kei followed behind them in another car. “Where is she going?” Jury asked Kei. “To find Enje and Éclair,” Kei replied coldly because she's Miki's twin sister. Rei finally stops, they were in the middle of nowhere, there's nothing but hills and rocks. “Get your ass out here, Miki and Ken!” Rei shouted as she walks off the main road and into the dirt. Then both Miki and Ken appeared behind her and send her flying through some hills and a lot of big rocks, then they disappeared and reappeared on one of the hills that looks like a small mountain. Éclair and Enje were with them this time, but their shirts are ripped off. Ken and Miki were going to rape the girls, while Kei, Jury, and June watch hopelessly. “NO!!!” both Éclair and Enje cried out loud, and Kei, June, and Jury tried to save them but all else failed. “REI!!!” Enje called out as Miki kissed down her neck. By now the others really watched them helplessly, they were beaten up so bad that they couldn't even move.
But Enje's voice seems to reach Rei somehow, and she popped her eyes open and discovered that she's under a pile of rocks. “Argh……” she blows the rocks off of her body and phases to where Enje and Éclair were. She grabs their hands and phases away from Miki and Ken in seconds; she was standing next to the girls already. “Take care of them for me,” Rei said as she took her jacket off and put it over Enje, while Kei put her jacket over Éclair. She then phases back to where Miki and Ken were, and gives Miki a punch in the guts and Ken a kick in the face. But as soon as they gain their balance, her luck just ran out on her. “Did you hear their screams when we kissed them and touched their breasts?” Miki and Ken laughed evilly as Rei got buried under tons of rocks again. The screams of Enje and Éclair are still echoing in her mind, and what Miki just said had triggered her anger. This time, she blows all the rocks on top of her into dust. While Éclair and Enje standing with the others, look at her as she lost control of her mind.
“How dare you touch her? Unforgivable! No Mercy!” Rei shouted and flies towards where Miki and Ken were. Her speed was so fast that their blasts didn't even catch her, and the next thing they know is that she's right behind Ken and beat the crap out of him. And with one blast, she sends him flying through several mountains until he hits a big mountain and it collapsed on top of him. Miki was going for Enje as Rei turns around. “Get your hands off of my Enje!” Rei screamed as she blasts an energy ball at Miki. Miki turns around and `wham!' the ball hits him and sends him flying 2 miles away from the girls' place. Rei then flies up to the girls and stops. “Rei, are you ok?” both Enje and Éclair sound concerned. “I'll be fine after I kill him!” Rei replied popping her knuckles. A fireball headed straight at her as soon as she finished saying it. But she just holds her right hand up and absorbs it, and then throws it back with her left hand. “He's gone…” Kei was disappointed after the smoke cleared. “You'll pay for this, Rei Schneiders!” Miki's voice echoed in the air. “I'll be waiting for you, and the next time we meet will be your last.” She called back to him. “Rei, are you ok?” Enje called as she ran up to her. “Yeah, after a little nap…” Rei said as she falls down to the ground and faints.
“Rei, wake up…” Enje called to her as she slowly opens her eyes. “Where am I?” she asked as she sat up. “You've been out for a week already, and this is my house.” Jury said coming out of the shower. “Enje just called me…” Rei said rubbing her head. “She's sleeping in the room across from us, I'm taking the watch on you tonight. She had been watching you for the last five days already, she seemed very exhausted and so I told her that I'll take over and I pleaded with her for so long that she has to let me do it.” Jury said shaking her head. “I'll go check on her,” Rei stood up as Jury nodded her head. Jury turned off the light and closed the door as Rei entered Enje's room, she noticed that Enje was standing out in the veranda and looking up at the full moon.
“Who's there?” Enje turned around and looked at the door. She had been sensitive after the day Miki kidnapped her. I guess it's just the wind, she thought to herself as she turned back to look at the moon again. “I should've listen to Kei and told her…” Enje sighed. “What would you tell her?” a voice echoed in her ears. “That I love her very much…” Enje blurted out loud. Then she gasped as someone hugged her from behind, the mysterious figure put its chin on Enje's shoulder and hugged her tightly. She turns around and looks at the figure as soon as it lets go of her. “Is it you, Rei?” Enje asked with tears running down her cheeks. “What's the gloomy face?” Rei said as she wipes Enje's tears away. “What did you just say a moment ago, anyway?” she teased Enje. Enje just blushes and looks away. “When you said it, do you really mean it?” Rei said putting her right hand on Enje's shoulder. “I uh…” but Rei stopped her before she could say anything else. “How long were you planning on keeping this from me?” Rei asked Enje as she brings her chin up so she can look into Rei's purple eyes. “I was afraid that you would reject my feelings and hate me, it feels wonderful but it hurts so much also. That's how I feel when I'm with you, but it would feel worse if you rejected my love and hated me…” she cried. “Shhh…” Rei holds Enje's hands with her hands. “I'll always love you, no matter what others say.” Rei said softly and hugged Enje tightly as her tears burn her cheeks.
Morning comes, Jury woke up and went over to Enje's room to see if Rei was there or not. Only to find that Enje was sleeping by herself, which she got upset when she woke up to find Rei was gone. “Did you see Kei?” June asked the girls breathlessly. Both girls just shook their head in reply. “Ken, Éclair… Kei and Rei are gone.” June called to them from the hallway. “What?!” they both sounded shocked as they came out of their room. “We couldn't find them anywhere,” Enje cried. “You couldn't find who?” Kei said walking in with some grocery bags in her arms and Rei was behind with some more grocery bags. “Could you guys go and get dressed for breakfast?” Rei speaks up as she headed for the kitchen. Everyone comes back a moment later, all dressed up nicely. The table is all set with food likes it's from a restaurant. “Well, dig in everyone.” Kei said and she and Rei bring out the last dishes and they start breakfast.
“Thanks for hitting me that time,” Ken said to Rei. “At least I pounded some sense into someone though.” Rei said coming out of the kitchen. “Who cooked the food? It was great,” June said looking at Kei. “Don't look at me, she's the chef. I just gave her a hand,” Kei said with a big sweat drop at the back of her head. “Yeah, it's to celebrate Enje's 19th birthday today.” Rei said flatly and the others just stared at her in amazement. “She really remembered your birthday?” Jury whispered to Enje. “Yeah, because today is her birthday too. She's two years older than me though,” Enje replied. “I wish my brother would remember my birthday…” June said to Enje and Jury. “So, you're 21 today?” Kei look at Rei in amazement and Rei just nodded her head. “Oh, and don't you have something to say to Enje?” Kei continued poking at Rei's hand. “Ouch… Oh yeah, this is for your 19th birthday. Enje, would you be mine forever?” Rei said down on one knee with a silver ring in her hand. “Oh Rei, I'll always be yours and I'll do anything you want me to.” Enje blushes as Rei puts the ring on her ring finger. “Don't be silly, you are no one's property. No one has the right to tell you what to do, only you can do what you want with yourself.” Rei said messing up Enje's hair. “Are you really 21 years old?” June asked. “Yeah,” Rei answered still messing with Enje's hair. “Wow, you're older than me?” both Kei and Ken said at the same time. “Of course, we're not related. Your parents and my mother were best friends, which are why they say we are related.” Rei explained.
“So, why didn't you visit us?” Ken asked. “I have my reason for not visiting, Ken.” Rei replied slowly. “What's your reason then?” he said impatiently. “Because every time your parents visited us, they always say that they can't wait until we're all grown up. You would have to marry me when we're adult, that's why I didn't visit you guys until now. We've come to tell your parents that I'm in love with someone, and it's not you.” Rei said looking at Ken hard. “I can't marry you, you are older than me.” Ken said flatly. “But your parents didn't think it was that way, we will be related if we were to marry each other. Why don't you grab yourself a brain, you dimwit.” Rei said angrily and left the house.
“Did I say something wrong?” Ken said out loud. “No, it's just that her sanity is coming back to her once again. She must leave before this house turns into dust,” Enje replied quietly. “Ken, she had been through more pain than any of us had. Loosing both of her parents and again, with Enje's parents two years later. The pain of having to take care of so many things by herself at such a young age; the pain of betrayed and disloyalty. So, you must not be so hard on her.” Éclair said softly to Ken. “And don't you forget that she saved your sorry life too.” June sound pretty pissed off. “How did she manage to blow me and Miki, when she doesn't know anything about martial arts and magic?” Ken said changing subject. “Well, if my calculation is correct. It was hidden deep inside her mind, it exploded when you two violated Enje and Éclair…” Jury said and June cut her off. “To be exact, she went mad when Miki talked about Enje's…” “I'm sorry if I did something not right to both of you. I should've never trusted him and gone into his room,” Ken shakes his head. “My brother always wanted things to be the way he wanted it to be. And you are just another pawn in his plan,” Jury said with a concerned look in her eyes, but no one seems to notice it at all.
“Why do you think he wants her?” June asked Jury. “Because of her looks and his desire to have her. He would get her no matter what the cost is,” Rei said as she closes the door behind her slowly. “Uh… Rei, your eyes are all red…” Enje said nervously. “Argh…” Rei groaned and her eyes turned back to purple. “Did it hurt?” Enje asked wiping away the tears on Rei's face. “The pain is completely gone now. Instead, I feel great…” Rei said happily holding Enje's hands. “Why are your eyes all red, anyway?” Ken asked. “Because her sanity is taking the best of her,” Enje answered for Rei. “Rei, where were you last night?” Jury teased her. “Uh… In Enje's room, watching the moon? What about you and Kei?” Rei teased her back and Enje just blushed. “There's nothing between us!” Jury kinda shouted out loud and her face got all red. “Then why is your face getting all red?” Rei said to make matters worse. “Could you guys stop it?!” June screamed out loud. Everyone turned around and looked at her in surprise. “Rei, we need to talk, alone.” “Oooook…” Rei said looking at June funnily. Then they went up the stairs to her room, and left the others in awe.
“What do you want to talk about, honey?” Rei teased her as she sits down on the bed. “Well, I've finally met someone that looks exactly like my prince. But I'm not sure if she's my prince or not, and I think I'm in love with her too.” June said sitting down next to Rei. “But did you tell Kei that you liked her?” Rei said softly to her. “How did you know?” June was stunned. “Kei and the picture in your room look exactly alike, why did you tell her your feelings toward her?” Rei pointed out to her. “But she and Jury are…” “Leave it to me,” Rei interrupted and went downstairs. “Rei, I need to talk to you…” Kei said to her as soon as she got downstairs and dragged her outside. “What is it?” Rei said as soon as they got outside. “Did you know about June's prince?” “Yeah, what about it?” Rei said without any interest to it. “Well, I was that prince. I saved her from falling off the cliff, but I want to win her heart in a normal way. I don't want her to love me because I'm the prince and that I saved her life.” Kei said quietly. “Sooo… you're in love with her too?” Rei said and Kei nodded.
“I'll see what I can do for you then,” Rei said thoughtfully. “Wait,” Kei called. “Oh, don't worry. You'll get a chance to pay me back someday,” Rei said sweetly and walked inside. “So, what are you two up to?” Jury kidded. “Don't worry, you'll get to be part of it.” Rei said. “Really?” Jury said excitedly. Then Rei walked over to Enje and motioned for Jury to come over to them. “We need to find a way to set them up,” Rei said quietly. They walked toward Éclair and Ken, “This is the perfect time to set them up. Let's go…” Jury said to everyone and they all left the house and left June and Kei behind. Kei decided to follow them, so she walks up to the door to open it. But only to discover that, it was locked from the outside and neither one of them had the key. “Hey! What gives?” Kei called to them from the window. “It's for your own goods,” Rei called back. “This is your chance Kei, make good use of it. We don't have much time you know?” Jury finished for Rei and they all left.
“Why would they lock us in?” June asked as she turns around. “Maybe for us to do this to each other…?” Kei said and started to tickle her. “Stop it, this is not the time for that.” June said holding Kei hands. “Well, we couldn't get outta here and when it comes I may die anyway. So, why don't we just try to forget about things and have fun while it still last? Besides, you're still holding my hands…” Kei said slowly. “Sorry…” June said letting go of Kei's hands and continued. “Since when did you sound so much like Rei?” “Since we first met,” Kei replied quickly. “So… you like her?” June asked in an uncomfortable voice. “Yeah, a lot. If we survive this battle against Miki, I would like to race with her.” Kei replied. “I didn't mean it that way,” June said. “Huh? Eh?” Kei got confused. “I mean the other way…” June blushes. “Oh… Nah, I love to have her as a member in my family, but not as a lover. She already has Enje, remember?” said Kei with a smile on her face. “Besides, I've already got someone in mind…” she continued. “May I know who that person is?” June asked. “Why? So you can get all jealous?” she teased her. “Why would I be jealous with whoever you're in love with?” June got mad. “Why is your face all red then?” Kei said to make matters worse. June just flops herself on the sofa and tries to calm herself down, “Cool yourself down then, we'll have to leave for Saka later to find Miki. This may be the last time I wild make you mad…” Kei said and the door clicks open.
“Nothing happened?” Jury asked as she and the others come in. “Let's go, the ship for Saka will depart from the dock soon. Shake a leg everyone,” Rei called to them from way in the back. They all get in the cars and drove to the dock; Rei and Enje in one car, Ken and Éclair in another, and Kei is driving in another car with June and Jury in the back seat. They made it to the dock ten minutes before the ship departs, it is considered that they were very lucky to make it in time. Then the ship finally departs for Saka, everyone just sits around in boredom. The sun is setting and the moon starts to come up, but the boredom and seasickness never ends. So they went to bed early until morning comes again. “When will we reach Saka?” Jury asked the ship's captain. “At nine a.m. sharp,” the captain replied. “Thank you,” then she walks up to the deck. “We'll be there in an hour,” she announced to the others.
Suddenly, a huge tidal wave hits the ship. Everyone either grabbed the rail of the ship or a rope. The waves keep coming to them again and again, and Enje is loosing her grip on the rope that she is holding on to. “Enje!” Rei called. She jump for Enje and caught her hand just in time as she falls off the ship, Rei then grabs the ship's railing with her other hand. “Rei, are you alright?” Kei and June said as they move their way down the rail. “I can't hold on much longer…” Rei grit her teeth together. “Rei let go of me and save yourself.” Enje pleaded her. “Shut up! How could I let go of you to save myself without protecting you?” Rei yelled at her. “Kei,” Rei seems to have an idea. “What is it?” she replied. “Catch!” Rei said throwing up to Kei as she loses her grip on the railing. “Take care of Enje for me…” she said as she falls into the depth of the ocean. “Rei!” Enje called to her as Kei caught her. The waves stop smashing the ship immediately, as soon Rei fell into the water and drowned.
Is that what she meant by taking care of Enje? Why does she have to act like a hero anyway? Kei thought to herself as everyone changes into dry clothes. They finally reach Hoka, it was hard for everyone to accept that Rei is gone forever. Because of the storm, the ship changed to a different direction. They have to stop at Hoka to repair the ship before they can head back to the sea and go straight for Saka to find Miki. Months had gone by, and still no sign of Rei anywhere. Everyone had given up hope after a month of searching for her. Now, the ship is as good as new again, and it will go straight for Saka this time. And so it did, the sun was shining and the small but beautiful Saka is waiting.
“Welcome to Saka, please stop by the temple before you go anywhere else.” The town's Mayor greeted them as they got off the ship. They all greeted him back and go straight to the temple, they were surprised to see two exotic looking statues. “That is the Wings Goddess, and next to her is our Summoner with the Divine Demon with her. Our new Summoner was able to summon the Devine Demon and use ancient spells too.” An old priest explained to them. “Oh…” Jury and the others nodded in understanding. “Here comes High Summoner now,” the old priest said. They all looked at the girl coming down the stairs in awe. “But why does she carry a sword on her back with a white cloth tied on her forehead?” June said quietly. “Welcome to Saka,” the girl said with a smile on her face. “Oh, my name is Jury. That's Ken and Éclair, there's Kei, June, and Enje…” As soon as Jury said Enje's name, the Summoner's eyes seems to blank out all of a sudden as if she heard this name before. “Nice to meet you all then, my name is Akurei and I'm Saka's new Guardian. Please come to my place and take a rest, I will take you on a tour around this island tomorrow. Come…” Akurei said and headed out of the temple.
“That can't be Rei, she's too naïve to be Rei…” Kei said to the others as they followed her. “But she seems to remember something as soon as I introduce Enje, she must have hit her head or something. I think that's why she'd forgotten everything in her past,” Jury replied. “Well, this is my place. Feel free to look around,” Akurei smiles sweetly. “Thanks,” Enje said softly. “Oh, everyone must be hungry. Come, lunch is this way.” Akurei said and leads them into the dinning room. They all sat down and eat hungrily, while Akurei just smiles at them. They stayed there with Akurei for a week and nothing happened, but Enje suddenly disappeared. Kei, June, Jury, Ken and Éclair know right away that it was Miki who's doing this. Akurei decided to help them search for Enje in the forest, and then she and the others meet Miki in the middle of the forest with Enje next to him.
“It seems like I win this time,” he grinned at them. “Miki, give Enje back to us!” Jury called to him. “Ok… catch!” he smiled throwing Enje over the bridge. Luckily, Jury caught her hand in time as she went over the bridge. “Save yourself,” Enje told her. “Dammit! I'm not gonna let you die, we promised Rei that we would take care of you no matter what. Even if it costs me my life…” Jury said as her grip on Enje started to slip. While all that happened, Akurei was staring into nothingness. She was having a flash back when they were hit by the waves, and she finally remembered who she was. “Jury, Enje!” Kei called to them but she couldn't catch them on time. Miki stood there and laughs evilly. “Wind of Admonishment, come forth!” Akurei recited and Jury and Enje float up to the bridge slowly and landed on it too. “Arg……” Akurei let out a shout that sends Miki flying, and so does everyone else.
“Dammit Miki, I just wanted to live in peace. Is that too much to ask? I really started to like this place you know? Why do you have to bring back my memories anyway?” Akurei said angrily. “Rei is back,” Jury said as she spit out a mouthful of fresh blood and gives Enje a hand. “That's the Rei we know, alright…” Ken said as he and Kei help Éclair and June to their feet. “I guess there's only one thing I can do then,” Rei said as she draws her sword and takes off her headband. “You should know that all of your memories will be lost, if you can kill me.” Miki mocked her. “I don't have much of a choice now, do I?” she fired back at him. “Then you shall DIE!” he shouted. “So be it…” Rei said as the third eye appears on her forehead. The others just watch as she and Miki clash into each other. “So this is the power of the Divine Demon, huh?” Miki asked Rei as they both breathe heavily. The longer they fight the more wounds they get and blood sheds everywhere. But Rei had finally gotten the advantage; the problem was that she had to get close to him in order to destroy him for good. “Promise me that you'll take good care of my sister…” Miki said as both he and Rei were engulfed in the bright light. “Heh… You're not her real brother either, he died a long time ago and you just happened to look like him. You'll be a good boy the next time we meet again, and I'll promise you that Jury will be taken care of until the day we meet…” Rei smiles at him as he disappeared into the light and left her falling down like a dead body.
Rei couldn't remember a thing when she woke up after her battle with Miki; she only remembered that she's Akurei the Guardian of Saka Island. They all sell their companies, enterprise, and restaurant and moved to Saka to stay with Akurei. Here, they start all over again. They all live with Akurei and at her place too. “All of you guys are together, except for me. I'm so jealous…” Jury sighs. Then Akurei step in with a handsome young man behind her, Enje seem a little uncomfortable when she saw the young man. Akurei look so happy that everyone thought they were dating each other. “Hey everyone, I want you to meet my new partner, Gara.” Akurei said excitedly. “Huh?! He's not your boyfriend?” Ken asked. “No way!” they both said. Gara is Miki, naturally he had forgot who he is. And his real name is Gara, he just happen to have black hair and eyes instead of blue hair and green eyes.
Gara and Jury just stares at each other, and lost in love. “Gara? Hello? Earth to Gara and Jury…” Akurei move her hands in front of his face and Jury's, but neither one of them seem to noticed that at all. “Snap out of it!” she shouted at his ear and June did the same thing to Jury. “Huh?! Wha?!” they seem confused and blushes. “You can stares at her all you want after we get your stuff in, ok?” Akurei told Gara as she went outside and take his stuffs in and up to his room. Gara just followed her and he actually get along very well with Jury this time around. They were having a picnic the next day; Kei was taking a nap at the oak tree. While Akurei was sitting on the oak tree taking a nap, then she noticed that June was walking up to the tree. “Kei, we need to talk…” June said sitting down next to her. “I'm listening,” she replied with her eyes close. “Do you love Jury?” June finally pop the question. “Hm… It's none of your business to know about my life.” Kei said flatly. “I see…” June sound a little sad. “Did you find your prince yet?” Kei continued with her eyes close. “No, but I know that the person I'm in love with may not be my prince. Sometimes, I wonder what my prince really look like…” she replied emotionally. “Oh, really?” Kei said opened one of her eyes.
“Would you two come over here for a sec?” Jury called to them on the other side of the bridge. They both got up and walk to the bridge, Kei go first and June followed behind her. As soon as Kei reaches the other side, the bridge started to crumbles and it takes June along for the ride. “June!” Kei shouted in horror as she grabs June's hand. “Hang in there…” Kei said as she pulled June up slowly. She is that young prince… June finally realized as Kei says those words. “So you are the person that saved me years ago…” June said as soon as she reaches the top and hugged Kei tightly. “Yeah, big deal…” Kei replied dryly and walk away from June. “What do you mean by that?!” Jury got mad. “Look, when she falls off the cliff. I was happened to be there, and it's the same this time too. And how do we get back there now?” Kei said grumpily. “Akurei, can you help them?” Enje said walking up to the oak tree. “No problem…” she replied jumping down to the ground from the tree. “Crystal formation, form me a bridge. Come forth!” she summoned a bridge that made of crystal for the others to cross over.
“You were up on that tree all this time?” Kei got angry. “I was taking a nap,” Akurei replied. “So you heard everything I said to her?” June asked dragging her to the tree. “I had no idea what you're talking about,” Akurei shake her head. “Did you guys do that on purpose?” Kei said as she comes up to June and Akurei and the others were behind her. “Why would we want to break to bridge for? Besides, Gara and I have pray at the temple tonight.” Akurei replied slowly. “I guess we'll have to find another way to reach the temple before nightfall then,” Gara scratch his head. “Then we better get a head started, this is going to be a long way there…” Akurei told Gara. He nodded his head in agreeing and they headed up the cliff toward where the broken bridge was. “Let see… Ah… ha… Crystal formation, form me a bridge. Hah…” Akurie cast the spell. “Hurry up before it disappear, this spell drain a lot of my energy…” Akurei said as she and Gara run across the bridge quickly before it disappear.
“Aren't you two after that she and Gara might have something that we didn't know about?” Ken asked Enje and Jury. “They do what they want, it is none of our concern about what they did.” Jury replied dryly. “Enje? Don't you love Rei anymore?” Kei asked. “But she's not Rei anymore…” “Don't be foolish. She is Rei, Akurei is Rei.” Kei cut her off. “Gara is her partner, and only Guardians are allowed to pray in the temple's trial.” Éclair explained. She seems to know about a lot of things, and they all went back home and waited for Akurei and Gara's return from the temple. Everyone was worried when one day and one night had gone by and they're still not home yet. Then the door clicks open, and in come the Guardian and her partner. Akurei seem very exhausted and Gara have to hold on to her so she won't collapse on the floor. He brought her up to her bed and left her as she sleep soundly in her room.
“What happened to her?” Jury seems worried. “She used up all of her power to summon the Builder Brothers to help me rebuilt the bridge, but they took up a lot of energy to work on it. She's the strongest Summoner this island had ever had; no one can summon the Brothers and still be alive. She's the type of Summoner that I'm willing to risk my life to protect…” Gara stop suddenly as he heard glasses shattered from Akurei's room. “My Lady….” Gara said as he open the door. But Akurei is gone and the windows are broken, he and Jury ran down the stairs and out of the house with the others behind them. “Valmar…” Gara said under his breathe. “Gara, I see that you've found your home.” Valmar said. Valmar is the demon that held Akurei in his arms. “It seems like you've found me as well,” Gara replied. “No, no… I'm not here for you, I'm here for the Summoner…” “What do you want with her?” Ken shouted to him. “I want her to be with me… I want her to help me…” “I didn't know that you would need anybody's help.” Gara cut him off. “I was able to be here is because of her power, she's the only one that can release me form the curse that I've inherited from my parents. I will take another person with me,” Valmar replied. “I'll go…” “No, I'll go with him. You have to stay here and protect Jury and the others from monsters, Gara.” Enje interrupted him.
“I thank you thee, white wings angel.” Valmar bow his head slightly. “It is my duty to be with her, no matter what.” Enje blushes at his comment. “Shall we go?” Valmar smiles at her. She just nodded her head and her white wings appear. They flew up into the darken sky and disappear, they went to the dimension where Valmar is sealed. “How could you be here, if you are sealed away?” Enje asked as they left the portal that close as soon as they got out. “She had given me her spiritual energy to take on a physical form that is how I was able to travel to your dimension to bring her here.” Valmar explained. “So she exists in this dimension too?” “Yes, she's the only survivor in this dimension. Both you and I were sealed inside the red dragon's eye crystal, that's why I needed her help.” Valmar said. “Where is she then?” Enje asked him. “She's imprisoned inside the crystal castle, it's also where we were sealed too. She's the last of us that can still fight the underworld's demons. We were sealed away because we were caught off guard, and when the three of us comes together… It would be impossible for them to stop us. Here we are…” he said excitingly.
While back at Saka Island… “What's with you and that Valmar guy?” June asked Gara as Enje and Valmar disappeared along with Akurei. “He's me in another dimension, he had been asking me to find the Summoner a long time ago. I told him that there's no such thing as Summoner in this world, but now I realized what he's talking about…” Gara stopped as couple of demons appears in front of them. Jury uses her flame spell and burns them to ashes, “The town… we must hurry…” Ken said and they all headed over the bridge and toward the town. They kill all the demons in the town when they got there, but more of them appear in replacement. “Éclair, take June and Jury with you, find the portals and tell them to blow it up before more appears…” Kei shouted to Éclair over her shoulder. So the girls went off to find the portals and destroy it, while Kei, Ken and Gara fight off the demons in the towns to buy more times for the girls.
“Here we are,” Valmar said as they got inside the castle. “Uhh….” Akurei groaned as she slowly wakes up from her sleep. “My Lady,” Valmar said as he put her down and got down on one knee in front of her. “Oh, get up… I don't want people to kneel in front of me. It makes me feel too important…” she started laugh. “Uh…” both Enje and Valmar sweat drop. “Relax… just show me where the seal are at…” Akurei finally stop laughing. “Its right here,” Valmar said as they walk up to two red crystals. Standing inside it was Valmar and Enje, with their wings folded. “What happened to the others?” Enje said. “They're killed by the devil himself, he imprisoned our Summoner here is because he wanted to seduce her to marry him. If she dies, this world will burn to ashes.” Valmar said and disappeared. Akurei just float up to eyes on top of both of the crystal and trying to take it off, it burn her really bad but she manage to get it off anyway. The seal is now broken and it released Valmar and Enju, this Enju have black wings instead of white wings.
“Thank you for freeing us,” Valmar said bowing his head. “Ahh… Akurei…” Enju gasped as she run toward the other Akurei. “I'm glad to see you two are released…” Akurei said weakly as they reach her. “So you're the Akurei? The name's Rei, nice to meet ya.” Rei grinned. “I was the Guardian of Zet, and so my father's student killed him and invades our world, Zet…” It seem that her spirit energy is weakening, so Rei just shove the dragon's eyes into Akurei's mouth and make her swallow it down. Her act might seem to be crude and ruthless, but she's doing what is best for everyone. And soon, Akurei was fully recovered. “Thank you very much, Rei…” Akurei said. “It's hard to look the same and have our name almost the same too.” Rei laugh and everyone laughs at her comment. “Now, let's kick evil's butt!” Rei said ass she took off her headband once again. She held it in her hand as her body glow in a white aura; her hair stood straight up and turns all white as her eyes turn from purple to blue.
Akurei's aura was bright blue, her hair turn white too, but instead of standing up… it grows out. Her eyes are glowing red, just like the eyes of the Red Dragon. “He's coming…” Akurei said. “Heh… I've finally get a chance to test my sanity power on him…” Rei grinned evilly. As soon as Rei finish, a huge half human, half beast guy that blast a hole through the wall. “That's the guy, you're talking about? I didn't think that he would be this big…” Rei said. “How big do you think he is?” Akurei replied. “As big as Valmar?” Rei said after a long pause. “Hey, don't drag me into it.” Valmar said. “Here he comes.” Both Enje and Enju said. “But he's much bigger than you are…” “Don't be a pervert.” Akurei cut Rei off before she could even finish her sentence.
Then they started the fight, but it's useless. He's too strong for them, and he just keep on sending them flying to the wall again and again… “This gonna be a never ending torture, argh… This is what I mean by he's much bigger than you are…” Rei said as she coughs up a mouthful of fresh blood. “Valmar, Enju, get them back to their dimension and stay there with them…” Akurei said breathlessly. “Wha?! B- but…” they both exclaimed. “Would you guys shut up?!?” Rei shouted out loud and everyone stares at her. “Look, I'm not here to be or get killed by him. Furthermore, I'm not gonna loose to the like of him.” Rei said angrily. She started to attack him again, but he sends her flying to the wall with just one punch. A lot of crystals flying towards her as soon as she smashes into the wall, the crystals cut her up really bad. “Rei…” Enje called as she rushes to her side. “No, this is my fight…” Rei said as she got on her feet. Then she starts to power up as her third eye pop open on her forehead, even the castle started to fall apart and float upward slowly.
“Unbelievable… she possesses a tremendous amount of energy that even I was unable to handle it.” Akurei exclaimed. “This is the Demon Wave,” Enje said quietly. “Huh?!” the others didn't seem to understand. “The Demon Wave is one of her ultimate techniques she had acquired as a Summoner. And by using her God made sword, no one could ever survive one of her ultimate attack.” Enje explained. “Demon… Wave!” Rei said as her eyes glow all white and her sword is glowing red. She uses all of her energy into the sword and cut the guy into pieces, and the battle in Zet is finally over but the battle in Saka just begun. Now, its Akurei turns to come to Saka and help Rei destroys the portals and demons.
While in Saka, the girls did find the portals and destroy it. But more just appears to take it place, because they didn't know how to seal the portals up. “It's like you kill one and another one would pop up and takes it place…” Kei said as she, Ken, and Gara standing back to back to each other. “Damn, when will this ever end?” Ken is pissed. The boss finally appears, he looks exactly like the one in Zet but he's not that strong. The girls come back to tell them the bad news and help them fight the boss, but it was useless. They're still no match for the boss and his minions… “Rei… are you gonna let everyone get killed by them?!” Kei look up into the dark sky and shouted.
“Ahh… choo…” Rei sneezed. “Are you ok?” Akurei asked as they almost reach the end of the portal. Dammit. I'm coming to save your sorry ass right now!” Rei shouted. “She's talking to Kei in Saka,” Enje explained. “Ohh…” the others stare at Rei. “I guess this is the end for all of us, huh?” Kei manage to give everyone a wicked smile. “Hah… I don't remember giving you guys permission to die before me now, did I?' Rei grinned at them while floating in midair. “But first thing first…” Akurei grinned at Rei. Then they both nodded their head, they both power up and attack the boss. While the other three help everyone kill its minions.
The fight is over and peace is restoring to Saka once again, but this time Akurei parish after the battle. She had went back to her world and restore everything back to normal, she then become a Goddess and watch over Zet forevermore. Valmar and Enju, Gara and Jury, Ken and Éclair are getting marry, the only on left are Kei, June, Rei and Enje. Rei become less of an adult since the battle was over, Valmar and Enju stayed in this world in human's form. The three couples moved down to the town, and Kei, Enje, Rei, and June was left behind.
Years had gone by and it was around a couple of hours after lunch now, Kei find herself a place to take a nap under the same oak tree again. “Kei?” June said softly sitting down next to her. “Hm?” Kei sat up and look at her. “I… uh…” she seems to be lost in words. “Let me guess, you love me and you wanna know if I love you or not, rite?” Kei said it all and June just blush. “You'll know my answer soon enough…” Kei said softly as she laid her head on June's laps. “Wow, you two are so sweet…” Rei called as she looks down at them on a tree branch. “Rei, you jerk!” Kei shouted as she sat up quickly and punch the tree really hard. The branch broke and Rei fall down to the ground, she didn't float down like she is supposes to at all. “Ow… I did give you two a chance, didn't I?” Rei said as she rubs her head. Kei and Rei fight again, but Enje and June didn't stop them. Because they are always like that, so what's the point in stopping them anyway?
 
The End…