Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flowers of Occultism ❯ William and Gigo ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
William and Gigo
 
Okay, it's official. I'm going to kill him.
 
Did I not specifically TELL him that going out was a bad idea? That he should hold off this crazy search until they leave? That he should stay hidden?
 
At the rate the fiends keep appearing, he'll be lucky if it's me that kills him.
 
Curse the sun; if it wasn't still out, I'd go after him myself. I really need more wine anyway. The tablets are all but useless if I take them dry.
 
…I hope nothing's happened to him…….
 
***
 
Daylight itself seemed to shudder and fade as that damned black thing from the alleyway stalked me again.
 
I could see the features of it a little more clearly now that it was in proper light. If I had to compare it to some kind of animal, I would it was an odd cross between a canine and a rat. It seemed to be made out of some kind of liquid darkness, for great globs of itself dripped onto the grass below, killing any vegetation with six inches of it. It was jet black, but it was eerie, like it was a hole cut into the light. Its eyes still glowed the ominous white. Even though it seemed to be substantially liquid, some parts of it were shaggy, like it had fur. A long-rat-like tail protruded out from behind it, the end coming to a wicked sharp point. The point was dripping some inky purple substance that I guessed was poison.
 
The thing's entire body heaved as it made a sound like a dog's heavy panting. I was at a complete loss of what to do. The tugging sensation was back, but this time I knew better than to go near it. I eyed Steven out of the corner of my eye nervously, and I was relieved to see that he didn't look panicked. That must mean he had some way to take care of it, right?
 
His hand let go of mine and opened a few inches away from me, a gesture that made it clear that I was to stay put. He started walking slowly towards it. “Come to negotiate or just take what you want you slimy git?” he taunted it, his voice oozing bravado. If he had been frightened before, he certainly wasn't now.
 
Haaaahhhhh……..” was the creature's only reply. A black tongue lolled manically out of its mouth.
 
“Well tell your master that I have no business with him, and therefore none with you. So go on, get out of here.” He made a shooing motion with his hand.
 
Haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh………. 221; It said again, louder this time, and angrier. Its body tensed up, ready to spring.
 
“Hmph,” Steven grunted indifferently with a slight shrug of his shoulder. “Suit yourself.” He reached inside his jacket and pulled out what looked to me like a silver dog whistle. He blew on it, and it rang out a high pitched, bell-like tone. The thing quivered, but stayed poised.
 
Nothing happened for a few seconds, and just as I was about to walk up to him and ask him what exactly he thought he was playing at, I heard a similar answering whistle from somewhere behind me. I whipped around to see what it was, but it moved so quickly it was hard to even get my eyes on it.
 
With a start, I realized what it was. It was that little red ball of light from the church that had been playing the music. It zoomed around the clearing, whistling an unfamiliar (or maybe just random) tune. It left a glittery trail behind it, like the tail of a comet, and as the glittery stuff fell to the ground, it disappeared.
 
After circling the clearing a few times, it floated next to Steven. It bulged and expanded a few times, and then emitted a bright flash of reddish-white light. When it faded, one of the weirdest creatures I'd ever seen (sci-fi and manga lover, so that's saying something) fell to the ground and landed on four paws.
 
The simplest description would be that it looked like a cross between a navy blue to black bunny and a Chihuahua. It had dark fur, and a bushy, fox-like tail with a white tip. The most comical thing about it was it had huge bunny like ears sticking straight up from the top of it triangular head. The very tips of the ears had odd endings, like half a flower with three petals. Its back was to me, so I couldn't see its face.
 
Steven bent down and picked it up, whispering something into its ear. The little thing turned its head and nodded vigorously, and I saw it had colossal, red eyes and a cat-like nose with whiskers on its cheeks.
 
It jumped down from Steven's arms (or he just dropped it, I'm not quite sure which) and Steven himself walked over to me, still smiling. Honestly, I didn't see how anyone could possibly be happy all the time, especially in a situation like this. The little blue creature was now facing off against the black thing, which was surprisingly backing away as the smaller creature stepped forward.
 
Steven threw a glance over his shoulder at the two, then grabbed my hand and tugged on it slightly, bringing me out of my trance. My eyes met his and he motioned in the opposite direction from the two, and we both took off running.
 
***
 
When we were back to a more public section of the park, we slowed to a walk. I was pretty confused, and more than a little curious, but I knew that I shouldn't bother asking Steven anything directly. He seemed hesitant to talk about himself, and I respected that. If he wanted to keep secrets, that was his business, and it was my business not to pry. But, the curious glance I gave him was enough to make him look sheepish, and his expression was apologetic.
 
There was an awkward silence for a while, but before I could think of anything to say, I heard a familiar whistle. The little light ball came flying towards us again, and even as it whizzed over people's heads, no one looked up. It circled around me once and Steven three times, before it flashed and turned into the little fuzzy creature again.
 
Steven looked down at it, and then smiled at me. “Hali, meet Gigo,” he said, motioning toward it with his hand.
 
Gigo crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me.
 
The expression was so comical that I had to laugh. Steven joined in, and Gigo started running around in a small circle, like a dog nervous in all the excitement. In my mind, I was having trouble trying to figure out anything, but maybe it would just be easier if I just accepted things and puzzle over them later. Clearly that seemed to be what Steven wanted, so if I complied, maybe he would tell me something on his own.
 
But……..surely there was no harm in trying to persuade him a little?
 
“So,” I said lightly, picking up Gigo but addressing Steven. I had done little flirting in my life, normally romance and things of the like weren't my speed. I ruled mostly everything with mind over heart, so I counted on choosing my words carefully and trying my best not to feel like a total idiot. “Any more little crazy secrets you feel you should show me?”
 
He eyed me amusedly, so much so that I wondered if he saw right through me. “Perhaps……but it's quite more fun for me if you keep guessing.” That mischievous look and demeanor was back, and my blood pumped wildly.
 
He was toying with me, I could sense it. I could feel my competitive nature (well, what bit I'd inherited) turning this into a contest. Though, with my current challenger, I severely doubted my chances of winning.
 
I brought my eyes down to Gigo again, still refusing to look directly Steven. Gigo was looking up at me fondly, his tongue still out and his head cocked to the side. “Well sorry, but guessing games normally don't fly too well with me. I was never good at twenty questions, mostly because I have a bad tendency to interpret things to the wrong conclusion. And I don't like being wrong.”
 
“I never met a woman who did.” The way he said it made me wonder exactly how many women he had met. And something inside of me didn't like that prospect at all. I heard the soft click of shoes moving across concrete. Not thinking, I closed my eyes. I should have known better by then that I shouldn't do that around him.
 
Suddenly, the clicking stopped. Realizing I had probably made a mistake, I opened my eyes, albeit tentatively.
 
I was so aghast that I nearly jumped back, except I found that I couldn't. Steven had his left arm wrapped securely around my waist, holding me tightly against him. This wasn't anything like it had been before, for then my sweatshirt and his jacket had provided firm barriers between us. Now his jacket was open and I was in a long sleeved shirt, and only little Gigo between us. I was hyper aware of his body against mine.
 
Out heads were incredibly close; his nose bumped against mine, I could feel his breath on my lips, and his bangs were actually in my eyes. I could feel the fingertips of his right hand on my cheek. My eyes were lost in his, and he wore a mischievous devil's grin.
 
He chuckled lightly, an action I could both hear and feel. “I win,” he whispered, taking Gigo from my arms.
 
I couldn't say anything. I couldn't move. I don't think could breathe. I just stood there, gaping into pools of navy and gold.
 
We stood like that for a little while; I couldn't keep track of the time passing. Even Gigo's occasional squirming didn't break my chance. Soon I began to feel that tugging sensation from before, only this time it was different. Before, it was more like that thing had been trying to pull me into something. This was more like something inside me wanted to get out.
 
An odd light partially obscured my vision. And it took me a moment to realize that it was coming from me. Steven's eyes were darting all around, and he looked just as confused as I was.
 
My chest heaved, like it does when you're coughing. And then………..I heard it………
 
`Steven…..'
 
It was that voice from inside me, only this time it was louder than I had ever heard it. It was also in a completely different tone. It sounded begging, pleading; like that one word was the entire fabrication of its existence. The word echoed in my ears, and the light got brighter and brighter until…….
 
…..Steven, upon hearing his name, jumped back, letting me go and dropping Gigo (the little guy hit the ground with a resounding squeak like a dog toy, but he got up and seemed to be okay). The echoes stopped and the light quickly faded. The voice disappeared like nothing had happened, but that pleading feeling still lingered.
 
Steven stayed back, looking at me incredulously, like I was a ghost or something. Now, no one likes to be looked at like that, especially when something really weird has just happened to you, and I was no exception. I was hurt a little, and the wanting feeling inside me seemed to be really unhappy that he'd put so much distance between us. (All the personification was not doing anything for my nerves.)
 
He seemed to read something in my expression again, and he tried to collect himself. Either he was a very good reader or I displayed my emotions too clearly. His look changed to a more curious demeanor. “You……” He started to say, but, perfect timing, the unmistakable ringer of a cell phone went off.
 
I took a turn to be shocked a little, for I recognized the song. It was Josh Groban's, “Si Volvieras a Mi.” Even from the horrid quality of a ring tone, Groban's voice was still awe-inspiring. The familiar melody relaxed me a little. So, there wee actually people in New York who listened to more than just rap and R&B.
 
It was on the third line of the song before Steven located the little device and brought it out of his jacket (honestly, what all did he keep in there?). As pretty as its ringer was, I was still a little upset that it had interrupted whatever he was about to say.
 
“Hello?” Steven spoke into it, but immediately had to recoil from it as a very tumultuous sounding voice yelled from the speaker. “Will! Will! WILL!” He held the phone back up to his ear again. “Look, will you calm down?! It's not like I'm jumping into a fire……..” There was a long pause, like the kind a delinquent teenager might take when listening to a nagging parent. I threw Steven another curious glance, to which he rolled his eyes, making the analogy even more accurate.
 
“I take it that's your friend William….” I said to Steven and he nodded with a grin. I remembered him saying the William was some sort of musician.
 
I moved closer and pointed at the phone, silently asking if I could listen in. He seemed to ponder it for a moment (I couldn't help but think that he was wondering if there was anything I shouldn't hear). Then he shrugged, not seeming to care.
 
He handed me the phone and I caught the very end of what must have been a very irritated monologue. “………and if a Demonike had caught you it would have been the end of everything!” I gave a good natured giggle, but I kept my brain focused on making mental notes of anything suspicious. What the heck was a Demonike? I didn't ask; I didn't want Steven to take the phone away.
 
“Sorry, Steven got carried off by something-or-other and can't really come to the phone right now. Can I take a message for him?” Steven burst out laughing. William, however, went deathly quiet. I wondered if he was the type of person that didn't take jokes so well. I was about to apologize when he answered, “For his sake I really hope you're joking.”
 
I laughed the situation off. My brain took another mental note: what in the world could have really carried off Steven and why would it want to do it? “I'm sorry; I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't know you were like his elder brother.” This, I admit, was a stab at the truth.
 
It turned out to be a pretty wild stab, for it brought another round of laughter from the silver-haired boy and a distinct coughing from the other line. “Make no mistake; I'm in no way related to him!” His voice was impeccably smooth and rather deep, and my guess was that he probably looked pretty attractive. Maybe not like Steven but…….
 
I put my hand over the receiver. “Older brother nothing, he sounds like your parent Steven.” This got him laughing harder than ever and Gigo started circling again.
 
“HEY! I heard that! Well then…….I'm sorry, what was your name again?”
 
I blinked. Oops, forgot that small detail. “I'm sorry, I didn't tell. Call me Hali.”
 
“Well then Hali,” William continued as if eh had known me all his life, “if you and Steven insist on sharing humor at my sake, perhaps I should tell you what Steven did at Kennedy Airport……”
 
“Kennedy Airport?” I asked, and then almost started cracking up from Steven's reaction. He immediately stopped laughing and his eyes widened in horror. “Will, don't you dare……….” He said in a small voice (though I don't know why, there was no way William could have heard him).
 
A dark laugh came from the other line. “Okay, so we're right in the middle of the show, right in the terminal, and all of a sudden this huge plane came into one of the gates-“
 
The rest of the explanation was cut off by Steven attempting to wrench the phone away from my hand. We wrestled with it for a while, and I was finally forced to relinquish it when he trapped me between his legs and started tickling my side. I fixed him my best `you dirty cheater' look. He retaliated with a smug look of his own and returned the phone to his ear. “Hey Will, why don't you just poison me and get it over with, huh? You swore you'd never bring that up again…” he said through gritted teeth.
 
I didn't hear what William responded with, but it sounded pretty sarcastic and when Steven held the phone away from him and glared at it, I could hear Will laughing. I took my chance and grabbed the phone again. “Hey Will, finish your story later, we'll be there in five.”
 
“What?!” I heard from the speaker before Steven grabbed the phone and hastily turned it off. “What?” he echoed.
 
“Aw c'mon, I've told you all about my family and you've seen them but I can't see yours?” I laid my head against his shoulder. My, I was really laying it on thick, wasn't I? I was beginning to wonder if I had crossed the line.
 
He didn't seem to mind though. In fact, he seemed quite gentlemanly about it. “Yes, but the thought of what you and William might do to sabotage me just really frightens me.” As he talked, I felt one of his hands (which in comparison to my perpetually icy ones felt oddly warm) discreetly tussle my ponytail while the other gently rubbed my arm. In spite of myself, I blushed.
 
Suddenly, I felt the ground disappear beneath me. Steven smiled down at me, no holding me bridal style and tight against his body. I threw a bewildered look at him and was about to ask him what in the heck he thought he was doing……when it dawned on me. “We….won't be walking will we?” I couldn't keep the shake out of my voice. I hated heights.
 
His mischievous grin got wider. “Don't you trust me?” He was mocking the tone I had used earlier.
 
I just stared at him, all humor gone from my expression.
 
The grin faltered for a moment, then disappeared completely. He adjusted me a little, freeing up one hand to brush a few stray strands of hair from my face. “………Probably more than you should…..” he whispered so lowly I almost couldn't hear him.
 
He looked at me quizzically for a moment, like the ones I had been giving him all day when I was trying to figure him out. The grin was soon back, and he whistled over his shoulder at the still circling Gigo.
 
“Let's go Gigo, time to head home.” Gigo kept circling until he caught his tail in his mouth. He gave a high-pitched squeal, jumping high enough into the air that I lost sight of him.
 
I turned my eyes back up to Steven. “Is he always like that?”
 
His eyes averted and his eyebrows rose. “Yeah, Will and I keep him around exclusively for comic relief. He does tend to be quite the attention hog though.” His eyes focused back on mine and he stared into my eyes. “…..Pardon my staring, but your eyes simply perplex me.” I noticed he was very formal all of a sudden.
 
I grimaced. I didn't really like my eyes. Both Cali and I had inherited Mom's cerulean eyes. But, ever since the funeral, mine had started to get paler and paler, until some days they seemed grey or pale blue, and some days they simply had no color at all. If they hadn't changed from this morning, today they were the latter.
 
Steven cocked his head at my grimace. “I didn't mean that negatively. Quite the opposite, I like them. They have a completely indefinable color, one entirely their own. I've never seen anything like them.”
 
He then laced his arm back around me, and almost stumbled as Gigo climbed up his back and onto his silvery head. Steven leaned his head back and stared upwards at the little fur ball. “Excuse you, just what do you think you're doing up there?”
 
Gigo gave a sound that was somewhere between a coo and a squeak and stuck out his tongue.
 
“No you most certainly may not hitch a ride. You are perfectly capable of flying on your own.” He jerked his head forward. “Get off.”
 
Gigo squealed as he hurtled toward the pavement. His fur gave off a sheen of bright light and he turned into the little floating ball again. He took off, leaving a glittering trail behind him.
 
Steven rocked back on his heels, tensing up his legs. As he jumped into the air, I caught the faint smell of roses again…….and unless my eyes were tricking me, I thought I saw a few red petals on the sidewalk below.
 
***
 
The flight in itself was actually quite pleasant, once I got used to the fact that we were really flying. The city below us seemed so different from the air, but as we neared Steven's apartment I recognized a few landmarks. The rosy smell was constant.
 
“Ah, hang on a moment,” Steven said, veering left slightly. I had been holding on to him as tightly as I could since we took off, so this was pretty unnecessary. He was now headed for a small liquor store a little ways off the apartment building. He landed in the back, setting me down and I saw one of those Employees Only doors. “Won't be a minute,” he threw over his shoulder along with a blinding grin as he went through.
 
While he was gone, I occupied myself with adding up the strange things I had seen now with my previous list. The black thing again, Gigo, the voice inside me speaking Steven's name and Steven's reaction to it, William's “Demonike,” the flying, and from what I could see through the tiny window on the door, Steven was making it so no one noticed him again.
 
I turned my attention to the floating ball that was Gigo. “You people really confuse me.” His only response was the cooing sound again and he circled me a few times. I had no way of knowing if he understood or not. He clearly wasn't as human as Steven but…………that really wasn't saying much.
 
I thought back to my previous theory. All the things I'd seen definitely leaned towards Steven being not human. But there was still that ever-pressing question: IF he wasn't human, what was he?
 
Perhaps a mystical shape shifter………such as a werewolf or something of the like. Maybe this black thing was another werewolf challenging for territory, but Steven didn't want to change in front of me, so he called on Gigo.
 
Hmm……no, it still left too many things unanswered. In most of the werewolf legends I've heard about, the change couldn't be held back without a strong force of will. Even if Steven could change, I think I would have noticed something. A werewolf really wasn't a probable answer.
 
Maybe a stalker of the night who preyed on people's blood, and could lure them in like a carnivorous flower with pretty looks. A vampire, in simpler terms. It would explain his looks and hair, and possibly even the flying. Maybe he was taking me back so he could kill me.
 
…….No, that didn't work either. The life of a vampire would be very lonely…….certainly not something to constantly smile over. Plus, no matter which vampire legend you look at, they always have some problem with the sun. He was out in broad daylight, and it didn't seem to bother him. A vampire's skin is usually very, very white, but his had a healthy pale sheen. And…….Steven didn't seem like the type to kill anybody, even if his life depended on it.
 
Well, what then?
 
Before I could think any further, Steven came out, holding two bottles of red wine. I eyed him curiously. He didn't look that much older than me, surely not old enough to drink.
 
He put up his free hand in defense. “These are for William,” he explained hastily. I just shrugged and smiled, showing him I had no grudge. After all, if I wanted answers, I had to behave.
 
We walked this time, me taking his arm again. At that moment, if he really had been taking me to my death, I really don't think I would have cared.
 
The apartment was on the fourth floor, with a door on one of the many ledges of a spiral staircase. Steven fished a key out of his jacket, opened the door, and graciously let me in. Compared to the dreary hallway, the apartment itself was surprisingly grand. Straight ahead was a living room area. It had a large window on the wall facing me, laced with purple and mahogany curtains, which were shut. On the right wall of the area (well, my right) was TV on a wooden table, and on the left were two couches facing the TV. Directly to my left was a dining area, and to my right, a kitchen.
 
It was in the kitchen that the man I assumed was William was standing. He looked almost exactly as I pictured him earlier: tall, pretty attractive, and quite irritated. He had on a spotless white long-sleeved shirt which was buttoned to the neck. He wore dark mahogany pants (they looked formal, so I guessed they were dress pants) and had dark brown hair, long but still cropped. His hair reminded me of Cain Hargreaves' hair. His eyes were a dark, smoldering bronze. His skin was much paler than Steven's, and everything about him was perfect and angular.
 
His eyes flicked to mine briefly before resting back on Steven's again. I could see they were deep and full of some meaning, but what that meaning was I didn't know. I took a sideways glance at Steven and his navy eyes were the same way. I didn't know what passed between them, but it was clearly something I wasn't meant to know.
 
Great. Just friggin' super.
 
Steven broke the trance between them first. He smiled and said a brief hello to Will before quickly escaping to one of the rooms on either side of the living room area. William shot a glare after him that meant Steven probably had good reason to escape, but he turned to me with a smile that was pleasant enough.
 
“You'll have to forgive him. Sometimes he's simply insufferable.” I recognized his voice from the phone. It was deeper than Steven's, but soft and thick somehow, like honey.
 
“Oh believe me, I completely agree with you on that one,” I said. He laughed at this, his sour mood from before evidentially gone. He discreetly eyed the bottles that Steven had placed on the counter by the sink but quickly turned his attention back to me. “I don't believe we've been properly introduced.” He held out his hand.
 
I shook it. “Haliara Kyiero. Just call me Hali.”
 
“William Meier Link,” he responded. I had a feeling I recognized the last two names, but I couldn't recall where.
 
I smiled at him. “So, are you going to finish your Kennedy Airport story?”
 
He smirked and took a breath, but just as he did so a shout came from the room Steven had gone into, which I assumed was his bedroom. “WILL! Don't even, I'll kill you!”
 
William and I both laughed. “For his sake, and mine apparently, perhaps its best if you try to weasel the story out of him.” I made a big show of acting disappointed, and he added in a whisper, “Or at least ask me another time.”
 
I couldn't keep back a small laugh. “I'll keep that in mind.” These two seemed like typical college roommates. And since that was the case, maybe there was things Will would tell me that Steven wouldn't. “Actually, there are a few things I was wondering about that I was hoping you might be able to clear up………” I trailed off, awaiting his reaction.
 
His smile dropped to a half-frown. “…That depends on what you want to know…”
 
A good, neutral answer. At least it wasn't a no. “Well…….I've noticed a lot of weird things seem to revolve around Steven, like simply floating through the air or making it so other people can't see him. I was just wondering……..how he did it. And what the heck is Gigo?” The fur ball in question squeaked and popped his head over the counter. I hadn't seen him come in or change.
 
William sighed. The smile had turned all the way to a frown now. “I really don't think I'm at liberty to share any information……simply because I don't know how involved Steven wants you to be. Not to sound rude, but had this been in my power, you wouldn't be involved at all.” He smiled apologetically. “I'm sorry. But, you can see if Steven will talk. This is really his call.”
 
Throughout the whole speech I was dying to ask, `Involved in what?!' But, it was clear Will wasn't going to share anything. I was disappointed, but I could understand and respect where he was coming from. “I understand. Thank you anyway. And….I think I will.”
 
“Cool. Well, while you're doing that, if you'll excuse me……” He took both bottles from the counter and started toward the room across from Steven's. “Nice to meet you, Hali.”
 
“Likewise,” I said before he shut the door. He was a nice guy, one I could easily be friends with. He was pretty quiet, which was different for me because I usually depended on someone else to supply most of a conversation. But, he had good morals, and was a nice guy. I wondered how old he was.
 
As I started towards Steven's room, I nearly tripped over Gigo. The little guy scrabbled to get out of the way, then looked up and crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue again. I laughed and touched one of his ears tentatively. He cocked his head a little, then turned around and sat down on the couch, his hung his head over the side; his eyes still huge. I wondered if he was asleep.
 
I reached Steven's door, and suddenly I was nervous. Maybe it was just the thought of approaching him in his own home. Acting upon that nervousness, I opened the door very slowly and quietly, and I immediately flushed a deep crimson.
 
Steven was standing by an open window, his silver hair dripping wet, like he'd just taken a shower. He yawned and stretched towards the light……………
 
…………..completely shirtless.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry guys, I had to end it there or it would go on forever.
 
Key:
“Hali, meet Gigo,”—I'll try a pronunciation here. Gee (g as in “goes,” not in “ginger”)-go. Not really that hard, just think of the first g like a Japanese g.
 
I just stood there, gaping into pools of navy and gold.—I picture Steven's eyes like Howl's hair from Howl's Moving Castle, with gold flecks in it. Well, AFTER his hair changed color. Here's a pic: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/ppcccaps/howl10.png Actually, that's young Howl, but hey, it works.
 
It was Josh Groban's, “Si Volvieras a Mi.”—The song title is in French. I'm honestly not quite sure what it means. Good song tho.
 
He had on a spotless white long-sleeved shirt which was buttoned to the neck. -Friends in Iowa reading this, think of my Jasper jacket only plain white or one of Edward's shirts plain white. Mel and everyone else reading this, just picture him however you want.
 
His hair reminded me of Cain Hargreaves' hair.—Cain Hargreaves is a character from the manga series The Cain Saga and its sequel Godchild. He's an Earl in 18th century England and his story is really quite impressive. Here's a picture of him: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6149/minitokyocouplescan scoudp2.jpg That's him and his sister Maryweather.
 
“William Meier Link,”—If you understand the reference, you're freakin cool! If you don't, that name comes from an anime movie. If I told you the title, it would give too much away.
 
 
If there's any confusion, feel free to email or ask in a review. Please review anyway, it really helps. The chapters keep getting bigger…….. This one was fun to write, mostly because of Gigo and William's introductions. But it certainly is long. @.@
 
Oh well, see you in chapter 7.