Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gabri's Story ❯ Everything I ever knew is gone ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 6:Everything I ever knew is gone.


*Age 13*

Well, I'm 5'11", but Cecil is 6'0". It sucks I wish I was taller, I wish I was older! Cecli looks 21, and and Arra 15; I've been told that I could pass for 16 due to my hieght and maturnity.

Cecl broke father's nose, which totally pissed him off. Then Arra turns around and nails him in the balls, it was awesome! I on the other had had the job of shaving him bald while he soundly sletp; with a little help from mother of course. She could never let wus have all the fun. We never thought that he'd get us back, but he did. What he did wasn't a joke. Like the meanless prank that we pulled.

It was raining outside like it has been for days now. Arra, Cecl I couldn't go out and look for stuff. Stuff like arrow-heads, cool looking spiders, and mainly anything that would freak out Arra. Freak out Arra was Cecil and my favroite passed time.

Cecil was quietly reading his book, sitting in the arm chair. Arra was drawing me, as I sat on the widow sill watching the rain hit the window. So I had to stay perfectly still; that was hard for me, I have a hard time staying still for even three seconds. I was doing very well thought, until mother's scream echoed through the whole house; we all jumped and looked up. Father came in the room, and before we could react or protest we were tied together tightly.

"What the hell?!" Cecli shouted as he tried to break through the ropes.

"Not so fast!" Father pointed a gun to our heads. "One wrong move and you all die, and I ain't fucking kidding!"

He dragged us into his and mother's room, throwing us to the far wall. My eys widened seeing mother's hands and feet tied to the bed posts, they were bleeding, and she was butt naked.

"Dj, untie them now!" She shouted, angry, tears running down her face.

"Tehy brought this upon themsevles so they stay and watch! And there's nothing you can say or do that will change that!" He said as he kissed her roughly, which she didn't like.

"Get off me!" She bit his neck hard, drawing blood.

"Bitch!!" Father hit mother across the face even harder than she had bitten him.

Arra was hokding my hand tightly, crying loudly into my shoulder.

"Arra hi's not going to kill her, he won't." I told her in a soft voice, though I was as sure as I sounded.

Cecil was blood red with rage. He could easily break through the ropes that bond us, but didn't. Mother didn't stop fighting father, I she she had. The next thing my brother, sister, and I knew was that we were covered with warm, sweet smelling blood. The smell drived me mad, my fangs grew 4 inches.

"AHHHH!!! OMG,MOM!" Arra screamed at the sight of mother's dead body. That pale face, froze in a state of shock and horr, that bloody whole in her neck, blood flowing freely out of it.

Cecil growled breaking through the ropes, going after father.

"You son of a bitch, you shall rot in the flames of hell for this!!" He shouted bashing father over the head with something, it was dark in the room and I couldn't see well.

Father wasn't going down that east thought, he never did. He pointed his gun right at Cecil's head, and they wer in a stand still. I looked to my left and Arra was gone.

"AHHH!" Father screamed as Arra sank her fangs into his arm and drank to her hearts content.

"Gabri, run!!" Cecil shouted at me when Arra was thrown off.

"No I won't----" I protested but Cecil cut me off.

"Go damnit!" Cecil growled.

I just stared at him in shock, my heart seemed to stop. I wanted to help not leave them to die!

"RUN STUPID!!!" Arra yelled at the top of her lungs; and I ran as fast as I could out of the house and into the night.

I could hear gun shots and screams as I ran. I didn't know where to go. Or what do to. Tear ran down my fale face, I cired for the lose of my mother, brother, and sister; there was no hope in my mind that they would ever live again. Why did I listen? Why'd I run away?!