Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gabri's Story ❯ Crazy B**** ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 9:


*two years later*

Evra, Shita, and I looked 15. Aku looked 16, and very hot! He got really buff, we're talking about wesler buff, and what bi guy wouldn't want a piece of that, I tell ya! Anyways, not much has changed except Evar, Aku, and I got into drugs, and shita doesn't like coming home to find us smokin'. She gets really upset, and tells us that one day it's going to kill us. I know that, and yes I'm ashamed of doing it just as much as the next person, but it sure does take the edge off after banging and killing about 20 something women a night. Fear makes their blood taste so much better, and to be honest some went willingly not having a clue that they were about to die. That's what hapens when you don't have blood all your life.

" Hey, what's up man-whore!" Evra sat beside me at the bar in which we acompanied most nights.

" Don't call me man-whore, you slut." I chuckled. Evra and I often joked about what we did.

" That's hurtful." Evra pretended to pout. " Shita's going to kill you once she finds out about that number of souls I had to take to the afte life, because of you." Evra pointed out, once again. But I didn't really care. Evra was what is known as a shinigami or death god, but don't go thinking his the living dead. He's very much alive.

" Yeah whatever." I said not caring, which I know is sad. I had changd for some reason, and I didn't like it.

" you'll say whatever when she takes away you manhood." Aku said from behind the two of us. When we turned around he didn't look to happy.

" What's wrong, aku?" Evra hugged him, going into gay mode.

" Shita's going out with that damned fox!" He shouted, making heads turned. Dude had iron lungs I swear. Plus I understood why he was so upset. He had been trying to go out with Shita for a very long time, and I feared hat he was gong to do to Fox-boy.

" Kurama wouldn't know what to do with her. " Evra said letting go of him, not longer in gay mode, thank god!

" Okay smart-ass! Then why are they int he boy's bathroom right now fucking?! Answer me that one!"

Evra jumped back s Aku shouted, showing his fangs. I chuckled, it was funny seeing Evra scared for once.

" Calm down both of you." I smiled at them, being the calm one like always. " There are plenty of girls around."

" Not if you keep killing them, Gabri." Aku sneered, being an asshole; I hate it when he's an asshole.

" That's going to stop." I said. " You know May-lin?"

" You mean the bar keep that works here on Mondays?! She's hot!!" Evra said excited, drooling.

" Yep!" I nodded.

That's when it hit Evra like a ton of brinks.

" OMG!! You and her have somethin gong on don't ya?" he gave me that ' lucky bastard' look.

" We've been together for maybe 3 months." I showed him that I even had keys to her house.

Evra gasped in total envy. " You lucky son of a bitch! I hate you when it comes to dating!"

" Don't get so down." I patted his should. " You'll find someo----"

" GABRI!!!!" May-lin shouted, wrapping you arms around me without warning.

" May-lin, I'm so happy to se you!" my tail started to wag.

" you bragin' 'bout me huh?" she smiled running her fingers along my collar bone, which made me shiver. Her brown eyes shined with lust.

" Yeah, I can't help it. You're just so sxy!" i kissed her neck softly.

" Gabri, stop that tickles!" May-lin giggled, taking me by the chin kissing me deeply.

" EWWWWW GABRI!!!" Shita shouted picking on us, making me jump.

" Shi-chan!" May-lin whined. " I almost got him!"

" Aww, it's okay baby." I say her on my lap, and kissed her.

" Where's fox?" Evra asked wanting to know what they did, I was listening as May-lin and I made out.

Shita giggled childlishly. " I think I worked him to hard. He's passed out on the floor, he looks so cute!!"

May-lin pulled away and smiled at me. I found out that she'd been chewing gum, because it was now in my mouth; sexy.

She rested her head on my chest totally content. My hand ran through her long silkly smooth hair, and down her back. That's when she said the words " I love you."

My heart kipped a beat. I haven't heard those words inso lon, it was good to hear them again.

" I love you too. forever and for always." I whispered in her ear, and she pulled closer to me. She smelled like lilacs.

" that's so cute, I-I think I'm going to cry" shita hid her face in her hands.

" Oh Shita!" May-lin hugged her, leaving me. Then again she knew that if Shita sharted crying I would as well, whether I liked it or not.

" I'll be okay." Shita smiled at May-lin, showing her that it was okay.

" Okay then." She went back to snuggling with me.

*few hour later*

As soon as we all went home, May-lin went to her house, Aku gave me a little talk in my bedroom. Aku has this thing with telling me what I should and shouldn't do with a girl. I've heard this spechh of his about 150 times and yes I counted.

' God, when is he going to shut up?!' I thought after an hour of this. I was slowly, painfuly dying of bordom. " You done yet?"

" Yes I'm done." Aku nodded seriously.

" well it's about time! You're one long winded bastard you know that. Plus it's not like I'm still virgin." I rolled my eyes, and I knew I was asking for it.

Aku sighed. " You're suck a little punk aren't you?"

" Damn straight I am!" I said proudly.

Then Shita's voice rang out,and she didn't sound to happy about something.

" Evra, Gabri, and Aku get your drug addicted asses down here!!"

We took off down the stairs like bats out of hell. You never ness with Shita, because with her your manhood what on the line or I should say on the chopping broad.

Once down stairs we lined up in front of her from tallest to shortest, I was in the shortest.

"Good only took ya 15 seconds this time, that's a new record." Shita said holding a metal baseball bat over her shoulder. God knows what that was going to be used for, and with Shita there was not real way of telling.

I looked her straight in the eyes. I had learned to read and control stuff with my mind, even contorl ones body, but Shita was far stronger thanI. She was blocking me out with every ouces of her being. She turned from me to Evra. Poor guy was standing ther shaking as if someone was pointing a fun straight at his head. Yet this was far worse, or that's what him and I thought, Aku could care less.

"How many times have I tole you to stop doing drugs, it'd will kill you?" She asked circling all three of us, aku and I showed no fear.

"35 times, plus this one right now." I said, knowing I was talking out of turn.

"Oh, well aren't we the shit." shita said looking at me hard. Those stone cold green eyes looked scary, but I wasn't scared, she's given me that look more than one time; she didn't do a thing to me.

I chuckled and smirked. "Thank you!"

"It wasn't a compliment!" Shita shouted. "I told all three of ya to stop wth the drugs!"

"Ah and how wonderfully hard you tried." i said, wanting to burst out laughing, but held it in.

"Now you're going to pay for not listening to me. I hope I knock some sense into you ya!" She swung the bat hitting us all in the head befroe we even had a chance to react.

"You bitch!!" Evra shouted when his head started to bleed.

The bat broke over Aku's thick head. "Well that's going to hurt in the morning, and no drugs." That was the last thing I heard before passing out.
* * *
"Gabri!!!" May-lin shouted shaking me. I was too weak to speak. "Shita waht the hell did you do?!"

"I only hit him over the head with a baseball bat." Shita said as if it were no big deal at all.

"YOU WHAT!?!?!"

"She hit all three of us." Aku said, and I opened my eyes, finding him rubbing his head.

"One day you're going to kill them like you kill people, Shita!" May-lin shrieked, saying the wrong thing. I grabbed her arm, as if telling her to stop. I was now lookin into her brown eyes, but the only thing I saw or felt was Shita's shame and pain.

"May-lin I warn you this once, dare ever speak of Shita in such ill manner again." I said, my eyes flashed crimson in warning.

"Dos it matter that much!" May-lin said in a dull whisper.

"It was the olny job offered to her!" Aku growled. she was more than a friend to him, and having Shita lose her virginty to him then going with Kurama really hurt. Though she lied to him about he virginty thing, she lost it to Evra.

"Why did she take it? Have you ever seen the bloodlust in her eyes----"

"Shut up!" Aku shouted at her. "It's because of people like you that she's that way!"

"Now Aku you know that's not true!" Shita protested, though she was lying to both him and herself, and I knew it. "I think that Gabri should walk May-lin home and we all go to bed."

* few hours later*

I told Shita that I would be home, but May-lin was really upset about Aku yelling at her, so I stayed. Aku's words were pretty mean, but also true. It's sad that agree with him.

"Aku's a jerk, how can you be friends with him?" She asked.

"I'm not sure to be honest." I answered, laying on the couch, she was on top of me, whinning, and complaining. it was sexy, and the living room lit with dull burning candles added to the mood.

"Hey, Gabri." She said, and I should have known by the look in her eyes what she wanted.

"What is it my love?" I asked with a smirk. I took her by her chin, her skin so soft. I kissed her, and my tongue played with hers. I sat up, with my arms around her waist. Her hair was straight and very smooth as my fingers ran through it.

I looked down feeling something pulling at my pants, then getting them off. May-lin giggled as I smirked at her. She always had that innocent little giggle even if she was having sex. Then again that's on of the many things I loved about her.

*3 or 4 hours later*

"Wow......That was amazing." May-lin said resting her head on my shoulder, her hand and fingers lightly stroking my chest.

I couldn't help but smile with pride. " I know, it's surprising that you 'were' virgin." I chuckled, and she giggled.

"I...love you." she said falling asleep in my arms.

"I love you too." I said falling asleep myself. But in the morning I would get the sruprise of a life time.