Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Galaxy Trackers ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kuraine was sleeping in the Captain's Quarters of the nightingale when she was awaken by a Blue Alert. A claxxon was blaring and blue lights were flashing. Kuraine ran out of the Captain's Quarters and in the hall. She ran to the bridge, where the crew was working.

"What's the Item!" Kuraine asked demandingly.

"We don't know! The Item doesn't have any known information! Al I can get is that every Item Tracker in the universe is after it!" replied Kula.

"But we also got an Image File sent to us anonymously." Jula said.

"Put it onscreen!"
A holographic screen came up and showed an image of a rhombus shaped jewel in a gold incasement attached to a gold chain. The Jewel was a ruby with an eye in the middle of it.

"The Eye of the Storm!" Kuraine exclaimed in pure delight. She had searched for it all her life. " Any hints or locations or maps?"
"One. It's a riddle." Suka replied. "The Eye of the Storm will be found where round is square and square is round. Where you is me and me is you and human eyes are three, that is where you will find thee. Search and search, but you won't find, unless you understand that exit is to enter, then you will find her."

"That's one crapload of a riddle." Kuraine said. " It's so jumbled I can't understand it! It's so long you could make 3 Encyclopedia books."
"It'll be hard to crack,but I'll can probably figure it out." said Jula, and then she added, "Though, it's not really that long, if it fit in the typespace on a AlphaSmart........"
"If Jula and I can work together, we can get it done even faster!" Kula stated.

"It'll be a team effort!" Kuraine said and smiled. She got serious again and sat in the captain's seat. " Well, let's go to the nearest planet and find out what we can!"
"Afirmative!" said the Crew. And off they were, to the nearest planet. It wasn't that far, either. It was the planet Tjukumo.

**
Kuraine sat at the bar in the city she was in on planet Tjukumo. She drank her beer, frustrated, and finished it off in one chug.

"God, asked every person in this damn city, and none of 'em know about this God-forsaken 'Eye of the Storm'!"
She complained as she chugged another and payed her tip. She left, near drunk, not noticing a mysterious man in the corner of the room, talking on a phone. She walked 5 steps away from the bar, then her senses kicked in... someone was atching her. She kept on walking, waiting for them to reveal themselves. She dropped her guard for one second, thinking it was her imagination. A mistake. One of them jumped from the building and punched at Kuraine with iron knuckles. Kuraine backflipped out of the way and pulled out her pistol. They had something similar to what she was wearing on. They had white trench coats on with black turtle-neck tanks under it. They had black pants on with jagged white edges at the knees, and white boots with black soles. Only difference was she also had a white vest under her coat, blue eyes, blue hair, and a neckless from her father.

"Are you people copying my style!!" Kuraine said, agitated.

The mysterious man from the bar came out of the center of the crowd of ten people. He had black hair, white skin, black gloves, a white coat, black pants, and black boots. His chest was bare, and it had a tattoo of a blue tiger(which was his crest) on it.There was an eyepatch over his left eye.

"Hello Kuraine! Nice to see you again!" He pulled out a hand-gun and pointed it at her.

"Can't exactly say the same for you, considering how much you hate me, Hisona." Kuraine replied, and pointed her gun at him.

"I don't hate you that much! I mean, we are rivals, so why not like me?"Hisona said and shrugged.

"Ah, shaddup already!" Kuraine shot her gun at him, but one of his crew got in front of the bullet and blew up. "What?"
"Y'know, a robot crew is SO much better than a human crew. Especially since they don't have a brain and can be reprogrammed any-way-you-like!" He disappeared from where he was standing and appeared again behind Kuraine. Kuraine turned around and jumped back. She shot her pistol again. It hit him in the leg. She jumped out of site.

"Follow her!" yelled Hisona to his crew,"Don't let her go!"
The robots ran after her as Hisona grabbed his wound and said to himself, "I WILL get the 'Eye of the Storm' first, Kuraine! You'll see!" He laughed.He started to limp towards the space-dock where he parked his ship.