Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mafia ❯ Volume Six, Chapter Twenty-One: Princess in Love ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Valentina clicked her tongue. This was a rat.

“Why?” she asked. Leonid stared at her for a moment.

“I heard so much about you,” he said. Sounded so rehearsed. Valentina rolled her eyes. But then something else caught her attention.

He looked like an angel. That red hair. He stood out from the crowd. Valetina's heart stopped in her chest.

“Viktor,” she said breathlessly.

“Huh?” Leonid asked. Valentina pushed him aside and walked over to the boy with red hair. She just had to see. He couldn't really be here, could he?

The young man turned his head. The mob princess froze. She stood inches away from him before she knew it. Her cheeks flushed red.

“Viktor?” she asked again. “Viktor, is that you?” His bluish-green eyes hypnotized her. The young man stared at her. It looked like he was digging for a response. Valentina's heart began to sink. Finally, the young man perked up.

“Valentina!” he said. The mob princess squealed and hugged him wildly.

“Whoa!” he shouted. Valentina burst out laughing. She looked up at Viktor.

“I missed you so much,” she said. Viktor smiled and patted her on the head.

A few feet away, Mikhael saw everything. A smile came across his face. He now had a ticket out.

---------

-Mikhael-

I waited to get her alone. Who was that guy with her? Valentina looked so happy. Wait… Is she laughing? She's laughing. He made her laugh. What was going on? I just had to know.

“Um… Valentina?” I asked at the drink table.

“Hm?” she asked. That dreamy look in her eyes scared the shit out of me.

“Who was that guy you were with?” I asked. I paused. I was worried that she would get mad. Instead, she smiled at me.

“Viktor,” Valentia said. She put her hands to her chest.

“He's my love,” she said. My captor happily sighed.

“I see…” I said. The wheels turned in my head. Suddenly, Valentina looked a little sad.

“But it didn't last,” she said. I'm taking a risk in doing all of this. But it has to be done.

“What happened?” I asked. She looked me in the eye.

“We broke up,” my captor said. “He had to go back to Moscow with his family.”

“Oh, I'm sorry to hear that,” I said. She looked longingly over at the red-headed man talking to other gangsters. He was good-looking, I will give him that.

“Do you want to get back with him?” I asked. Valentina stared at me, wide-eyed.

“What?” she asked. I held out my hand. I held out my hand.

“Let me help,” I said. She stared at me, silent.

-----------

However, there would be a problem. Someone else was watching Valentina and Viktor. This would not do.

He pulled out his phone.

“Boss, he's back,” the mobster said. In Japan, Nikkita growled.

“That snake will not have my daughter,” he said in a cold tone. However, he wouldn't get the chance to act.

Princess in Love