Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Math Tutor ❯ chapter two [15-05] ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two: [15-05]
 
The door bell rung `ding dong' a second time as Mach ran to open it. He hastily placed his hand on the door knob and opened to it greet his friend.
“Dan!” Mach smiled happily was an enthusiastic look on his face.
“Mach!” Dan opened up his arms in a gesture that he was going to embrace the slightly shorter male.
Mach took a step back before Dan could get close enough and asked, “Wait! Dude are you sure you don't have aids?” Mach turned his head slightly to the side and narrowed his eyes to give Dan a suspicious glare.
“Haha! No dude, I got Chlamydia.” Dan joked.
Mach responded to his joke by also laughing. He spread his arms out and the two boys embraced each other in a non-homosexual hug.
“Oh man! Haven't seen you in ages.” Dan said as they broke apart from their hug.
“Yeah I know.” Dan walked passed Mach to enter his friend's house before Mach closed the door. “How you been?” Mach asked as he turned around.
“Great! It's great going to an all guy school.” A smirk crossed Dan's face.
“I bet it must be for someone like you.” Mach stated as he leaded Dan to Mik's bedroom.
“Yup. Sure is.”
Mach paused at a closed wooden door.
“This is Mik's room, he's still asleep, even at this hour.” Mach made a sigh. “Anyway, I have a date now so I'm going to go, there's food in the pantry if you get hungry.”
Dan smiled “Are you sure it's a good idea to leave me alone with your brother?” he joked.
Mach smiled back. “Don't use my brother as a substitute for me you man-whore.”
“Haha.” They both laughed at themselves.
Mach waved goodbye to his friend Dan as he left the house to go on his date with his girlfriend. Dan stood there at the door, watching his friend drift away. Even though he would never say it he really did want to do the `horizontal tango' with his childhood friend.
 
Mik had finally woken up, it was about 3 15 when he did.
He slowly left the comfort and warmth of his bed, he was wearing his pajamas which consisted of a pair of black boxers and his silver dog tag necklace.
He approached the door which leads from his room to the outside world, placed his hand on the door knob and before he knew it the door had hit his face.
“Ow!” Mik whined holding his forehead where the door had collided with him.
“Oh you're awake lil' Mik.” Came a deep voice that was similar to his brother's.
Mik looked up to see a tall pale dirty blonde haired boy in front of him.
“Who the hell are you!!??” Mik exclaimed.
Dan looked wide eyed at him for a moment, before snickering at the shorter boy.
“Oh wow you've grown up, you're not as cute as I remember you to be.” Dan stated.
Mik felt himself blush. “What the hell!!??” he yelled out.
Dan smiled. “I'm Dan, Mach told me you specially requested my help.” Dan entered Mik's room and closed the door behind him.
“What the hell!?? You're not Dan! Dan's got brown hair and wears better clothes!!” Mik pointed to Dan's white long sleeved collared shirt and black satin vest. “You're a queer!!”
Dan's eyes widened once more. He knew he looked like an obvious homosexual but he didn't know it was THAT obvious. He smiled.
“And I know that lil' Mik wears more clothes than that.” Dan retorted, pointed to Mik's bare chest.
Mik looked down at himself, his face became completely red and he yelled “Stop staring you gay pervert!!” And grabbed the closest object [which happened to be a photo frame containing a picture of a girl who will be left unnamed] and threw it at his brand new Math tutor.
 
Half and hour later:
Dan was sitting on Mik's bed, trying to explain how to find x when 6x=2x+8.
“So you just move 2x over to this side, and then you…” Dan was coldly interrupted when Mik suddenly said “Oh my god this is boring!!”
Dan frowned a little.
“Lil' Mik, Mach told me to help you get a good mark in math, and that's exactly what I intend to do.”
Now it was Mik's turn to frown.
“Whatever you queer, I bet you're only doing this because you want to get into my brother's pants!” the sad fact was that it was partially true. “Well I got news for you queer! My brother's s-t-r-a-g-h-t! Straight!”
Dan burst out in laughter.
“AHAHAHAAA!!!!”
Mik couldn't figure out was wrong, but he didn't care, he was just made that while he was trying to offend the other boy he accidentally made him laugh.
“What the hell!? Why are you laughing!? Tell me!!” He demanded.
“Ahaha! You spelt straight wrong! Ahaha! Not only is your math bad but so is your English! Ahahaha!” Dan responded.
Mik became red with anger. He grabbed a pillow and started attacking Dan with it, swinging it back and forth, but that only made him laugh even more.
“Ahaha! S-s-stop it!! Ahaha!” Dan held his stomach as he curled himself up.
“Stupid! I hate you I hate you!!” Mik yelled out as he continued hitting him.
Suddenly there was a ringing sound, Mik's anger subdued as he realized his phone was ringing. He quickly glanced at Dan with a sinister glare before hopping off his bed and grabbing his phone to answer it outside of his room.
Dan slowly sat up. He smiled to himself. `This kid is cute' he thought in his own mind.
He remained seated on Mik's bed as he decided to scavenge through the younger boy's room, he opened up one of the draws of the bedside table. Inside was a sports magazine with a photo of David Beckham on the cover. Dan flipped through some pages. `Boring' he thought.
He placed the magazine beside him on the bed and started looking through the next sports mag in the drawer. To much of Dan's surprise it wasn't a sports mag. He observed a few pages to see pictures of girls wearing swimsuits, lingerie, maid and nurse costumes, and the occasional side note which read `look at this! Size DD!!'. Dan smiled to himself.
“And the kid calls me a pervert.” He said to himself.
“What the FUCK are you doing!!????” Came a loud high pitched voice as a sudden shadowed charged itself at Dan.
Before Dan could process that the incoming shadow was Mik, the magazine which was once in his hands was suddenly gone. He looked up to see Mik holding the mag close to his chest with his face down, his hair covered his face.
Dan smiled. “What's wrong kid?” Dan casually leaned back onto the wall which the bed was adjacent to.
Mik blushed. “What's wrong!? Why were you looking through my stuff!??” He screamed without lifting his head up.
“Mik, you're 14, don't be ashamed, you're at that age when you start to experiment.”
“I-I'm not ashamed!!” he screamed. “I… I'm just… embarrassed.” Mik's voice was incredible soft that it was hardly audible.
Dan observed Mik's blushing face and innocent appearance, he decide he had to help the younger boy to `grow up'.
“Mik, don't be embarrassed, start experiencing things first hand and you'll get used to it.”
Mik mumbled something which was inaudible.
“What was that?” Dan asked.
Mik took a small step closer and screamed “I said `I'm not as good looking as you so it's hard to get a girlfriend'!”
Dan smiled, the compliment had completely seduced him, he quickly grabbed Mik by the wrist and flung him onto the bed.
“Wahhh~~~!!” Mik cried out as he was being thrown. He still held the magazine close to himself.
Dan quickly positioned himself on top of Mik, he was on all fours, with his knees positioned on either side of Mik's small body, his left hand on Mik's right wrist, and his right forearm next to Mik's head.
Dan quickly pressed his soft warm lips against Mik's. Mik tightened his lips. Dan used his tongue and lightly licked Mik's lips to moisten them. Mik let go of his Magazine to try and push the older and stronger boy off. Dan still held onto Mik's right arm so it was hardly mobile, Mik's left arm was continuously pounding on Dan's chest over and over again.
Dan only smiled.
The older boy kissed the small frail being underneath him, he kissed and he kissed and he kissed, with every kiss his smile deepened. He tried to use his tongue to push through Mik's lips and enter the other's mouth, this proved to be difficult.
Mik was still pounding at the older boy. Then he felt all his strength drain away form him.
`mm…. s-stop it, oh my god I feel so weird inside…' Mik thought to himself. `s-stop it..'
Mik finally gave up and just relaxed his whole body, he opened his mouth and allowed the older boy's warm wet tongue to invade him.
`oh my god I can feel my pants get tighter' Mik thought.
Suddenly the warm moving object which was only in his mouth for a few second had disappeared.
Mik opened his eyes. He gazed up to see the older boy's face only a few inches away from his. Dan was smiling.
“Mik.” He started, Mik's face only reddened even more at the older boy's deep seductive voice. “You know, you look really cute when you blush.”
Mik tilted his head to his side when he realized Dan was toying with him. Dan smiled at Mik's gesture, he slowly lowered his head to Mik's and kissed the little boy one last time on the lips, it was a soft kiss, which Mik greeted by opening his mouth and kissing him back.
The kiss ended soon, Dan stood up and looked down at Mik.
“You might want to cover that.” Dan said as he pointed to the younger boy's now completely erected member.
Mik complied by blushing and placing his pillow over his lower regions.
Dan smiled and walked to the door. “Mik.” Mik did not lift his head. “I'll come over and tutor you again next week.” Dan said before leaving the room and then exiting the house.
Mik's head remained hanging, he was still flushed even after Dan had left for 10 minutes, he finally said “Damn queer.”