Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Run ❯ Volume Three, Chapter Eleven: Night School Madness ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Night School Madness

Victims: Miki, Shingi, David

-Soot-

Ah, night school. A haven for those who don't have the time. Perfect ground for our little game. Let's see who's up next.

Murakami Miki.

Ah yes. Sweet little Miki. Always working so hard. She needs to relax and smile more.

-He grins like a demon-

We'll have to help her with that. Nothing like a little scare to shake things up. Let's see what happens next.

-On the Ground-

“Good night,” Miki said to the professor.

“Thanks for your hard work,” the professor said. Miki bowed and turned to the hall. She was about to leave when she heard a high-pitched whistle. Miki froze and turned her head. A ghost-like being flew towards her with a knife. Miki screamed and took off running. The whistling charged after her.

“No!” Miki screamed. “Leave me alone! Leave me alone!” The whistling changed into a witch-like laugh.

“Go away!” she yelled. Miki made it down the hall before tripping and falling. Another laugh lingered over her head. Miki paused and looked up. Soot stood over her, smiling. Miki gave him a strange look. Soot smirked.

“Punk run, bitch!” he said.

Mission: Successful

-Soot-

Ha-ha-ha! Good one! Who's up next?

Ono Shingi.

My man! What can I do him for? Hm… I have just the thing.

-On the Ground-

Shingi sat at his desk, taking a make-up test. He expected to go home after the essay portion. Only three more words to go.

“Psst!” someone whispered. Shingi tried to ignore it at first. He started on the first word.

“Psst!” someone said again. “Psst! Psst! Psst!” Shingi clenched his pencil with all of his might.

“Psst!” they said again. The student whipped around.

“What?!” he snapped. A giant rubber bat sailed at his face. Shingi screamed and ducked. When he looked up, the bat laughed.

“Huh?” he asked. Shingi noticed a note on the bat's chest.

“Punk run!” it read.

Mission: Successful

-Soot-

It never gets old. Who's up next?

David Anderson.

He's new here. David's never met me before. Time to make a first impression!

-He snickers-

-On the Ground-

David stood outside the Carp Building, smoking. His first day turned out to be really chill. He got along with everyone so easily. But, he was warned about the one guy…

David paused when he heard a low whistle. The American man looked up.

“Hello?” he asked. Silence. It didn't help that it was dark outside around him. David's eyes shifted left and right.

“I know you're there,” he said. “Come out and show yourself.” He froze when he heard whistling.

“Huh?” David asked. A see-through green ghost sailed towards him screaming with his mouth wide open.

“Oh shit!” Davie yelled. He turned and ran into the building. Soot stood inside, smirking. David panted, blinking.

“Uh… Who are you?” he asked. Soot held out his arms.

“Welcome to my Punk run!” he said.

Mission: Successful

-Soot-

The was fun. See you next time, folks!

Episode Ten