Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Redemption ❯ Naxdia ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Book of Glass
Chapter I
Naxdia & Naxtia
 
 
* * flashbacks
 
 
 
(Naxdia's POV)
 
As usual it was another sunny day with a bit of promise of rain in our land. I am heading back home after a long bath at the River of Ice with my best friend Blake. Blake was 20 and I was just 17. Blake had light brown hair with brown-green eyes while I had Dark brown hair that looked black, with dark blue-green eyes. “So this evenings Gala are you coming Naxdia?” she asked while she was walking slowly behind me. “I am not sure, maybe not.” I was looking at the blue sky and the passing clouds. “Come on, you have to get out sometime, and I think tonight is the night you should. Besides you don't care about others.” I stop walking and moved my head slightly over my shoulder as I spoke, “Don't you ever tell me I don't care about anyone, or anything.” Blake just stood there in silence but didn't do anything besides come near me and place a hand on my left shoulder and replied, “I know you care about them, even though they don't care about you but, I meant it as who cares what they think about you, not that you don't care for their safety.” She started walking again and I stood still and looked at the sky again this time the clouds passed by. I wondered what we could be doing at this very moment if I hadn't forgotten what or who I was before.
 
(Normal POV)
 
Naxdia ran up to Blake to catch her, and then afterwards they went home. The sky was so cloudy that it looked like it might rain and that the Gala would not be. Blake was all too worried about this but didn't mind, after all it was just one gala. Naxdia never attended to a single gala in her life and what difference will it make if she went to this one? The rain did fall and everyone who had hopes to go to the gala was soon washed away by the rain. “So much for today being my day.” Spoke Naxdia as she looked out the window as the rain hit it. She looked out the window for a long while as if were waiting for someone to appear. “I should hurry up and clean the house.” Naxdia left to clean the lonely house given to her by an old lady that she called nothing but ma'am.
 
*Naxdia once had a family. Naxdia remembers her parents; she was an orphan at the age of six and was taken to a widow mother named Roxanne. There she grew up, but Roxanne didn't care for her once she turned nine. Naxdia had to work her way through life and had to give all her money to “Lady Roxanne”. Roxanne didn't liked Naxdia calling her mom or by her name simply instead she told her to call her with respect. Although she hated Roxanne she was a bit better than her mother. One day her mother took Naxdia out into the woods near the river, Naxdia was thrilled but her mother hated her so much. That she grabbed the nearest heaviest rock and hit her head making her fall into the river. She was knocked out cold and floated down the river until she was rescued by a boy and was then taken to the orphanage to be treated from her head. The boy didn't leave her side until she had awakened.*
 
“There I'm done.” Naxdia spoke, it was still early about noon and Naxdia decided to sleep a while still thinking about if she is to go to the Gala tonight. “The gala, hmph like their be one, not with this rain.” With that said she fell into a deep slumber.
 
(Dream) * “Who are you?” asked Naxdia looking at the small boy. “My name is Scyvex.” Naxdia liked his voice, and stood up. “Please to meat you Scyvex my name is -------, nice to meet you.” She smiled at him and the small boy blushed at her warm and beautiful smile. “Ok ------- are you feeling better now?” asked Scyvex. The boy had blonde hair and the nicest shade of blue for his eyes. “I am not sure… I don't remember.” Replied Naxdia with a hurt tone and in the verge of tears. “You don't how strange, someone found you floating in the River and took you here.” Said Scyvex. Naxdia nodded her head as if she understood. Scyvex took her and showed her around the place, to Ms. Anna who took care of everyone in the orphanage. Naxdia started remembering more and more things but as she kept remembering she wish she wouldn't have and had been better forgetting.* (End of Dream)
 
(Blake's POV)
 
The rain stopped and I decidded to visit Naxdia. I went out with an umbrella just incase the rain may come down again. `Wonder what she is up to?' I was thinking about her and finding ways to try and convince her to come to the Gala tonight. I knew how stubbborn she is and a lot of times she may give up but not really, she just takes a break then continues on. Well I got to her house and was really clean looking even from the outside. She sure cleans up well, before the house was a compleate mess. I got at the door and knocked loudly. It took her a while to get to the door but she opened it. She must have fallen asleep since her eyes looked as she barely woke up. “Well Naxdia how are you? Did you sleep well?” I asked letting myself inside. “Yeah I just did…say Blake how did we meet again?” I was laughing a bit at the question she had just asked but her face seemed to show annoyence I decided to tell her the story. I wasn't born here like Naxdia was, I lived somewhere else before I came here. I used to live in a place called The Village of Centra, in this reagion there are five Villages. The Village of Centra, were Psychic Masters rule; using phycic powers for anything, The Village of Glass, were Illusion Masters rule; making illusions out of anything, The Village of Fire; Fire and Iron Masters rule; using the fire element or their Iron for weapons, The Village of Snow, were Ice Masters Rule; using the Ice element, and The Village of Ash, which is more of a graveyard but the people there have a lot of outer and inner strenght; the toxens they use keep away the Dragons Gods away. I began to tell her how we met.
 
*I came here before Naxdia was born, I was three when I came here. My parents lived in the same house as I am in today. I didn't meet Naxdia until she was eight turning nine. It was a rainy day outside, I wanted to go to town to shop and my parents agreed with me, then near an alley I saw a girl selling flowers. I told my parents to go on ahead and that I will be back. I went towards her and she lifted her head a bit and spoke so softly. “Would you like to buy a flower? There freshly picked and only cost one Sil.” I looked at the flowers she was selling and to my surprise they were flowers I've never seen, at first they looked like ordinary flowers but once you look at them close you can tell they are very different from others. The smell was so sweet and warm, it made you feel in peace. “I guess so. Say why are you in the rain all alone out here?” I spoke to her as I gave her one sil. “Your not this nice or too mean, your parents spoil you a lot but you don't want those things. All you want at times is to be alone, but you act as if you like to go shopping and being a girly, when all you want is to be you and not wear cute make-up or dresses. Why not tell them what you truly want?” At first I was surprised as to how much she knew about me. Then she smiled at me but had sad eyes. I felt for the first time sorry for what I've been doing, regreat, but seeing her there with a smile and hurt look, made me think what I want and not act how others would want me to act. I was only eleven and didn't see this, but she was only eight and knew. “I don't know, whats your name?” She was about to speak when my parents came and yelled at me for being in an alley with a filty girl. I told her I bought a flower and my mother took it from me and threw it at the ground were she stomped it then asked the girl to give back the sil I spent on it. The girl didn't look up at my mother but simply gave her the Sil back.*
 
“Now do you remember Naxdia?” I looked at her and she only looked at the floor. “Yes, I remember now.” I walked over to her and placed one hand on her shoulder. “Hey, let's go to the gala, besides you have to sing to the audience.” When I said this she snapped out of what she was thinking and looked at me in a angry way. “No, no, and no! I told you I didn't want to go.” Naxdia stood up and faced me. “I don't have anything to wear and I'm a mess.” I gave a sigh and dragged her to my house. Once we were there I told her to take a shower and do all that stuff then finally to go to my room to pick out a dress. She did not took to long to do so and I searched for the perfect dress. I found one, it was red and had sparkles on it. Of course I did some adjustments. It had a collar piece to go with it, it reached all the way to your feet but had the sides open but only until it reached the tigh or a bit more up, and it was below shoulder straps. It had long red sparkleling gloves to go with it and a red necklace with a ruby the size of a strawberry but was shaped in a heart. The earings had some rubys in them and were dangling down in the shapes of stars. “No Blake I couldn't, It's too lovely you should wear it.” I sighed and said. “Remember that flower I bought from you long ago? Well it was red and did sparkle, I told my mother to make this dress, I didn't say for what I just told her. Then once the dressmaker made it, I never worn it. I saved it just for you, it's a thank you present for what you have done for me. So it's yours, you can keep it.” I gave a smile that I rarely give to reassure her. She just nodded and went to try it on. I was so glad I could finally repay her, she did a lot for me even if I wasn't allowed to play with her when I was small.
 
* That day she destroyed the flower I was taken away and mother told me never to do that again. I simply agreed but once I went into my room I looked out the window, since the balcony was wet and was still raining a bit. I finally saw I didn't want the attention, I just wanted peace and to do what I wanted not what mother would want. When we would go shopping again I'll find the girl and thank her. When we did go I couldn't find her but I saw the petals of the flower she gave me on the floor still, then I picked it up, it wasn't my flower it was another one. Then a trail of petals were made and I heard a cry in the alley. I ran fast towards were the cry was and I saw the same girl on the floor were two boys about my age trying to take her money. “Hey you two stop!” They turned to look at me and laughed. “Say you should go back to your house girly, before something happens to you.” I glared at them then went towards the girl. “What did you do to her?!” The two boys laughed again then pushed me down on the ground. I stood up and pushed the boy back. “That's it girly.” The boy kicked me in my stomach I felt as if I would have died, then I fell near the girl. “See we warned you.” Said the other boy. I wasn't about to give up, I stood up again and charged at the boy who kicked me and threw him on the ground. I started to slap him, punch him, and scratch him. I did anything to make him sorry for what he did to the girl. Then the other boy lifted me up from him and threw me on the ground. This time I wasn't sure I could get back up. Then the girl got up and told them to leave me alone, the boys took her far from my site. I fell unconscience, when I woke up the girl had a bruses in her arms and legs. Her mouth was bleeding and was cut slightly on her forhead. “Its ok they won't bother you again.” I looked at how bad she was and felt sorry. She saved me from those boys, just as I tried to save her. “My name is Blake, well its my middle name actually but, what is yours?” I got up and with a hankerchife I wiped her blood. She looked scared then she spoke “My name is Naxdia.” I shook her hand and said “Naxdia you and I are best friends from now on. I live in Windy Hills, it's a peach house, if you get in trouble or something go there and I'll look after you.” She smiled and her eyes gave a hint of silver for a short moment. “I live in the forest of Illusions in a big brown house, lets play together sometime.” From then on out I decided to become strong and myself. We both did become great friends despite what my parents said to me, and how bad she would get beaten we both didn't give up on our friendship.*
 
(Naxdia's POV)
 
I slipped inside the red dress Blake had given to me as a thank you gift. I was so amazed by how I looked in the dress that until I heard Blake calling me I snapped out of my trance. “Wow! You look amazing. Told you, I don't even recognize you. Now for the final touch let me do your hair.” Blake was right I didn't look like me, and as she said she did my hair. She got half of it in a pony tail and let the rest flow down. At times my eyes gave off a silver color but it was rarely. Then she added the hair ornament that had red flowers and dangling small diamonds. “There the last thing to go with your outfit.” I was speechless; I looked like a fantasy fairy tale creature. “Ok so why not wait for me, I'll be in and out in a hurry.” What a lie that was, she didn't come out until an hour after. When she did come out she was wearing a black dress with a design of red roses on the bottom circling around. The back had lots of laces and was a tube top and had long gloves to go with it. On each shoulder she wore leather collars and on her neck as well. Her hair was in a ponytail with long bangs and wore a hair ornament like mine but with black roses and dangling small red jewels. “Ok let's go to the gala.” I forgot all about me singing and well I didn't want to go for sure now. “The song! I forgot about it, what should I do?” I was so upset that I could just drown myself in tears and guilt. “Why not sing what you sang once while you were alone, or thought you were.” She gave a small giggle, which surprised me. “Oh right, but you know what next time I'll make sure I'm all alone.” With that said we both went out walking to the gala.
 
(Normal POV)
 
The Gala was quite full of people and to their surprise they spoke that the village leader might be here. “Wow it's sure full, but don't worry you'll do fine. Just sing as if nothing was here.” Well it is easier said than done. The sun was finally setting and the moon was out and as full as it could get. Everyone noticed Blake and Naxdia, especially Naxdia. “This is why I don't like going to galas I mean look their staring at us.” Blake sighed and told Naxdia “They are all staring at you; maybe you should come more often.” As time went on both of them ate and drank. Then time came for Naxdia to sing but she was a bit too nervous. “You can do it I know.” Naxdia gave her a weak smile and gave a deep sigh. Then she walked on stage and introduced herself. The only lights were the fires and the moonlight which made her glow and look like a goddess. “Thank you all for giving me this chance to sing to you all, the song is called `Twilight'.” With that said music began to play and she began to sing.
 
Searching the sky for a sign hoping that you are there
That you are still there, in my own heart as well
In my heart, and memories I try to see who you are
Waiting in this world, just for you
I realize how much closer we are now that we are far apart
Who are you? Will you come back to me?
These broken wings can't let me fly far enough
To see you once more, even though
I do not know who you are
 
The endless days I spent without you
The restless nights in my room
Falling sun and the rising moon
Twilight has come back
When will you?
The voice once belonging to you
Is gone now but I know it will
Return soon
 
The endless days I spent without you
The restless nights in my room
Falling sun and the rising moon
Twilight has come
Now won't you come back to me?
 
The dreams I shared with you
All our hopes we had
The words I told you,
Will you remember them for me?
I had once wings but no more
Just broken ones and shattered memories
Of you and me
 
Each passing day I want to
Hold you and let tears run down
I can't seem to get a hold of my hearts
Whispers at twilight
Hoping that one day these secret whispers
Reach you in time, before we let time
Pass us by
 
The stars try to come out,
One by one
Into the dark sky
The star we wished upon
Shines out brightly
Are you looking at all at the sky tonight?
 
I can't help but seem to be saddened
By this, even though you would ask me
Not to cry tears
I can't help but to feel sad since I may be
That same star
Destined to fade out within time
 
Distant as the stars may seem
They are much closer than you ever thought
The star we made a promise upon guides our hearts
Even when daylight comes, the star may vanish
But its there, lost but not forgotten
 
Twilight has come to an end once more
The star we wished upon shines
I came to realize I may be that star one day
Even if I may disappear from your sight,
I know I'm still there somewhere
Watching over you just as you did once before
 
Twilight will come again
The gentle voice belonging to you has returned
Now I know you will return soon as well
May not now or soon but I just hope with these broken wings
I will be able to reach you.
 
As soon as she ended her song every one clapped and Naxdia smiled and thanked them. She went to where Blake was and sat by her, to her surprise even the village leader was clapping. “You were so great Naxdia! I loved the song; say did you change it around?” Naxdia gave off a small smile and replied “Yeah just maybe a little.” Blake crossed her arms over her chest and looked at Naxdia with her “yeah right” looks. “Ok I get it I'll tell you, I changed the song since you knew it already. Besides I think I like this version better.” Both girls had fun laughing and drinking. The village leader kept his eyes focused on Naxdia; Naxdia did notice it but didn't pay any attention or showed interest. Then he came up to her and asked her to dance. Naxdia of course didn't want to but she had to, she didn't want to be rude. They both danced song after song, until Naxdia grew tired. He just smiled, and that made Naxdia blush a bit, his smile was sweet yet mysterious at the same time. They both walked to a secretive place were they began to talk. “So tell me who are you exactly because I don't remember your name on my list.” He spoke. “My name? Well could you be so kind to introduce yourself first?” He smirked then told her, “My name is Edward, as you already know I presume.” Naxdia did know his name and boy did she hate him, but he seemed different as in he looked and acted like a boy of his age, not a ruler. “Pleased to finally meet you Edward, what is it about this list you speak of?” I gave him a small smile but he answered, “First you tell me your name.” “Of course, my name just like I said is Naxdia Rose. So now will you tell me about this list?” “Certainly, you see I keep all my guests in a list. Your name never showed up on any of my lists not once. Tell me are you from any other lands?” I was a bit surprised but not really. “Well no Edward, I just never attended to one.” He looked surprised, that Naxdia thought it was a bad thing to say. Then they stopped at a place called Crystal Falls and Naxdia sat down carefully so she wouldn't ruin the dress. Edward sat near her and looked out to the falls. They sat there for a while until Naxdia spoke, “So why did you bring me here?” Edward looked at the night sky and then replied, “You remind me of someone, at first I thought you were her but now I know you're different from her. And that name since I never heard it I thought she made it up so I wouldn't find her.” Naxdia looked at him with sympathy. “So sorry to have brought your hopes up but, now if you don't mind I'd like to go back with my friend. She might be worried and it's late I should go home.” Naxdia stood up and started to walk away but then Edward grabbed her hand, and Naxdia was shocked about it. “Tell me something Naxdia, what do you think about me?” Naxdia took her own hand back and turned around to face him. “What do you mean? As in what?” Edward looked at her eyes and was surprised by its quick glance of silver. “That eye color, those eyes!” Naxdia looked down at the floor and spoke softly “What is it that you wish?” Then all the sounds stopped and they were no longer in the Crystal Falls but in a dungeon sort of place were a huge crystal was in the middle of the room and inside was a girl. Edward ran towards the crystal but Naxdia stopped him, her eyes were changed, they were blue-silver but showed as if she had no life and wings appeared on her back spilling blood from them. “I have to see, I have to know if it's her!” Naxdia didn't let him see her and spoke “No one should harm her; no one can set her free except for the key, the one who was born within her memories.” Then everything went back to the way it was while Naxdia was unconscious on the floor and Edward by her side. “This girl, you are the only one who knows about her, but why is that?” Edward picked up the girl and carried her to his kingdom. Naxdia fell into the deepest slumber while Edward took her to his chamber.
 
 
(Blake's POV)
 
I looked everywhere for Naxdia but was unable to find her. Maybe she had gone home that is what I thought. Although I didn't check her home, I went to my own house since I felt too tired. Something was wrong, I felt it within me. Naxdia was in trouble but I was too weak to go out and find her. I would have to wait until it was later in the morning to go out and find her. “Where ever you are Naxdia I hope you are safe and not in harms way.” I spoke out to the sky.
 
(Naxdia's POV)
 
* “Scyvex!” I was running towards him and he turned and gave me a smile. “What is it? What's wrong A------?” I just ran up to him and hugged him. I was eight he was twelve and I found out something so horrible it broke me in half every time I thought about it. “Is it true are you leaving me?” I started to cry in his arms, I no longer shared a brotherly bond with him, as he did not it was something else. “I'm sorry A------ but I was going to tell you when I knew but then I thought to spend more time together instead.” I smiled at him with tears in my eyes and he smiled back. “Tell me when will you go?” “I don't” “Will you come back to me?” “Well I” “Promise me!” He gasped then smiled and said, “I promise, just like your song, even if the star vanishes at night it's still there somewhere, lost but not forgotten. I won't lie to you, I probably will misplace you but you will not be forgotten you'll always be in my heart.” The sun was setting and twilight came, we both stared at the sky and then as soon as we both made a wish on a star we left back to the orphanage. “Scyvex, where are you leaving to?” He looked down then stops me from walking and spoke, “I'm leaving to the Village of Snow. They adopted me so I have to go.” I was about to cry again but then I told him, “Well if you can leave here then so can I right?” He simply smiled and said that I could. After that we spent all of our remainder time together but, one ordinary day I went to see if he was awake but he wasn't there, instead he left a note. I could read but I wasn't sure if I wanted to but, then I did the note read.
A------,
Please come to our secret place at once.
We need to talk about something.
-Scyvex
As soon as I read it I didn't think twice I left to the secret place. There he was waiting for me, the sun was shinning when I looked up. “Tell me A------ did you grow these flowers here?” I walked over to his side then sat down near the flowers that were beginning to grow out. “Yes, if you don't like them I could plant them somewhere else.” He sat by me and said “No there ok here, I like them. I think I'll be here until they bloom, I'll help you grow them ok.” So he did and we both watched the steams grow and soon the buds were trying to open. Then on the day the flowers would bloom he left to the Village of Snow. At first his finals words I never got but I think I do now. He said to me “A------ I need to tell you something important, I don't like you anymore as a sister but in a more special way. I love you, just as those words are I do, I will come here again for you when your much older so we can talk about it more. I ask to not forget me A------ but it's bad to ask to wait for me. I know maybe we'll both love someone else but I'll become a famous shop owner in medicine and that way you will know who I am. Promise me you'll keep your dreams too.” “I promise.” He smiled and left my sight for the rest of my years to come.*
 
I awoke up in a different place than from my home, I couldn't remember what happened before or what I did. I was in a white silky night gown, and my red dress and all the other things I had were besides me in the chair. “Where…Where am I?” I got up from the bed and walked over to the window, I saw I was in the Kingdom. `This can't be I have to get out and go home.' I tried opening the door but it was locked and I couldn't climb out the window. `There has to be another way, but where?' I tried looking for secret passage ways or anything but no luck. Then someone came in, I was hoping not to see Edwards face but instead it was him. “Good Morning, Miss Rose.” He spoke. He was wearing the Village ruler outfit which was a shirt which had a simple design the symbol of our village and a crown at the top in silver color but the shirt was black and black pants with black shoes. “Good Morning, your highness.” I spoke. “No need to treat me like that, call me by my name.” I smiled but wasn't all too thrilled to be here. “Edward may I please go home, whatever happened I'm sorry to have to make you do this for me I have no way to repay you but please I need to leave.” He turned around and only spoke to the maid to dress me for breakfast and to come down once I was ready. I took a bath then got out and the maid began to dress me, I told her I could do it myself and all she had to do was tighten the laces on the back of the dress, but she didn't do as I told her. After my dress was all tied all that was left was my hair. I thought she was going to do a weird looking design but instead she left it down saying I looked lovely with it down. Then placed a hair crown that had dangling silver strings down that hang from the sides of my head and hair. The dress was white and had openings in the sleeves and was puffy at the bottom. The dress was V-cut both ways, my hair covered my back but nothing covered my front exposing more that I ever thought I would do. I would if I had nice clothes but in this place I only got shivers. Then I was inside the breakfast room with “his majesty” and we were the only souls in that place. All the servants brought out the breakfast and there was no need for them since it was only set for two people. The table was wide for all the plates to fit but not so long. We sat across each other and began to eat. I was not all too comfortable with him.
 
(Edward's POV)
 
When she came in I thought it wasn't her but it was. She is so beautiful but she isn't her as much as she may resemble her. She had a nice figure just as she showed every one in her dress yesterday. She was well developed for a girl her age, or maybe even more. I did my best not to stare at her too long, so I kept a light conversation while we both ate. She didn't look all too glad to be here but she did a pretty good job not showing it. “So Naxdia tell me are you an Illusion Master?” She nearly chocked on her food when I told her this but simply replied me with a no. We both went back to eating our breakfast. “Edward?” I looked up at her face which showed confusion and sadness. “Yes, Naxdia? What is it?” She stood up and went next to me then sat on the cold floor while she grabbed my hand. “Tell me what I did yesterday, I can't seem to remember.” I made her get up and took her hand in both of mine. “I will tell you but promise me you will stay here until I say so.” Naxdia took her hand back and slapped him, “What do you mean stay here with you! You hate all of us here and you don't care at all for us! All we know is that you don't care! There is no way I will stay here with you; it would be betraying everyone else.” Naxdia ran out the doors but Edward told all his guards not to let her out. She was captured by one guard but while she was at it she saw a boy being dragged off into another room. “Make sure no one bothers us.” I spoke to the guards outside the doors. “You now, Naxdia that really hurt.” “I sure hope it did, you deserve that and more.” She spoke. “Hmm, you know you look very attractive while you're angry. I like you more like this.” I made her look into my eyes then she glared at me. “If you want to know I'll tell you what you did last night.” She calmed down but still kept her distance. “Tell me.” I smirked and went out to the balcony. “You know why I asked if you were an Illusion Master? It was because of yesterday.” I stared off into the new excavation site that was to begin next three days. “Your new excavation site? Tell me, why is it that you are digging up our land?” She stared off into the land and the wind blew her hair gently which flowed more graceful than water, she looked so much like her. “I am looking for something, and well if you stay here I will not need to dig up anything anymore.” She looked at me with a puzzled look. “Last night you showed me what I wanted to find so if you can figure out more things about it I can just dig in that spot and not anywhere else.” Naxdia gave a huge sigh and looked out into the sky. “If I agree to help what will happen?” I looked at her and gave her a smile. “Naxdia if you stay you can access any room here and be free, but you cannot leave the palace gates.” “I knew that was coming, so can't I just go home and get a few things and tell my friend where I will be at?” I smiled and spoke, “Of course you can, but promise me you will if you don't we will have to take drastic measures.” She gave me a smile and hug, “Of course I'll keep my word, but when I come back you must promise me stuff too.” I hugged her back and then sent two maids to go with her and guards. The carriage would take her to where she pleases but she had to return before sunset.
 
(Naxdia's POV)
 
I left the palace and for a moment I was thinking of not coming back but I had promised and if what he said is right, the land won't suffer anymore. I got into the carriage and was escorted by one of his guards. It was a long trip I can't believe he took me all the way to his palace. The guard that was with me was Drago, he had short cut of black hair and was tan, since he might have been out in the sun a lot. He was strong, well built actually. When I arrived home my house was the same nothing changed, Blake was coming towards my house and the guards stopped her. I told them she was a friend and she would do no harm, or at least I don't think she will. Blake was a great fighter better than most of the boys around here. “Naxdia I was worried about you! Where did you go no one saw you go home and now you have guards…no wait, tell me you didn't?” Her face showed she wanted to sleep but her mind didn't let her, maybe I made her worry too much. “I did, I agreed to stay at the palace, with him.” Blake looked disgusted but had a small hint of support. “For us right? Maybe I was wrong to take you to the Gala.” “Are you joking I loved it I love singing and well it was fun.” We both hugged each other and laughed then she helped me pack up. It was noon when we finished packing stuff and the leaving the house with a more than a few things left. I only took my clothes and some adornments. “Well now what you are finished, are you going back?” I sighed and said yes to her. We both hugged each other one last time and I left back to the palace. Back to the most hated place in our entire village but, I don't hate it as I used to. Why though? What has happened to me? To my feelings? Scyvex I really miss you and please come back soon. I fear for what may happen to me if I stay with him, my feelings may…abeo.