Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Sacrificial Lamb ❯ December 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

December 2
12:00 AM
 
Keiske hovered over his prize smiling wolfishly. This was the thrill he'd been seeking for sometime. He'd been bored out of his mind with work all the time doing Lucifer's bidding, that now with this broken child barely conscious practically sprawled like a scrumptious banquet in front of him, he'd have him some fun. The old fart had the nerve to tell him his future was looking ominous pertaining to his next interest. The boy barely put up a fight; Lucifer was obviously wrong and knew nothing. So the fuck what if he was the man's messenger, that didn't make him his slave boy to do as he said too.
 
Anri starred at Keiske's waist his vision blurred and doubling every time he tried to focus. I'm so fucking disorientated. The thought flittered through his mind absently and Keiske chuckled. Could the other read minds? An answering chuckle assured Anri that the man was either really good at guessing facial features or really could read minds, he'd put ten down on his life that the man really could read minds.
 
“Enough betting on your life pet; let's go now.” Keiske bent down wrapping his arms around Anri's waist slowly lifting him up before jerking to a stop. “H-how?” The one word was the only question needed as it was voiced with blood spluttering out from his mouth onto Anri's left shoulder.
 
Anri weakly screamed as the man's blood seared through his jacket and shirt burning his skin causing him to push away laying Keiske onto his back as he fell onto his butt. He looked at the man as he starred up at him with blood pooling heavily out his chest so that the rain didn't have the time to dilute it. “I m must have struck the heart and lungs,” he thought.

“You did you little bitch. So will you grace me with the thoughts of how you fucking did it?” The man snarled his model-like face no longer handsome but rather beastly.
 
He wondered the best way to put it, which when translated in the thoughts in his head, only made Keiske frown at the confusing jumbled short answered thoughts. It was then that Anri wondered how much of what Mei and he said to each other had Keiske caught.
 
“E-everything, why?” He clutched the bent copper rod in his chest in pain as he wheezed harshly. The sound of his lungs ripping could be heard under the soft patter of the rain with each attempt to breath.
 
It was then that Anri was finally able to smirk for the man did not get it. “I'm an animal bastard. We have instincts, not thoughts. You're too fucking human, so I easily won.” It was with that thought he mentally chuckled at the startled look of defeat on Keiske's face and the man suddenly exploded splattering him with even more of the skin searing blood. He screeched weakly and writhed in puddles of rain kicking the other rods around him.
 
Once the pain dulled down and every part of his body ached, Anri was deftly aware of voices in the alleyway with him. They were saying something…what were those words? Anri put every ounce of energy into his brain so it could understand whether it was friend or foe that was speaking.
 
“Th- b-ss -as —en re—rn!”
 
What could that mean? Hm a five word sentence; first word a letter or letters missing at the end of “t” and “h”…e, ey, eir or en, second word had a letter missing between “b” and “ss”…well the only possible thing that made since there was an o or an a, third word had a missing letter before “as”….well the only letters he could thing of for that were w and h, fourth word had letters missing before “en”…that was been he was sure of it, and last the fifth word had missing letters between “re” and “rn”…well there was no doubt that was reborn.
 
So now it was time to string it all together. The bass was been reborn? No, that sounded wrong. Their boss has been reborn...wait that wasn't it either but it was close. The boss has been reborn…and with this revelation, Anri used up all his brain power and energy and blacked out. The last image he saw was the dark shadows hovering just over him.
 
~
 
8: 49 AM
 
Anri moaned as he shook his head side to side. Man his body ached; just about everything was sore which made him wonder if he got raped and beat up like Skuld, a friend of his that was recently raped and then left to die in an alleyway trash can bin.
 
“Ah and our lord awakens, how nice of him.” This was a voice Anri was unaccustomed to and his eyes shot open only to meet inkling darkness. With the opening of his eyes meeting nothing his other senses kicked in and he kind of wish they hadn't. The screams of who knows who echoed through the blackness, the sickening smell of death, he smelt that enough on the streets, sex, that was something too that often was on the streets, the coppery scent of blood, of course almost always mixed with the other two, and the last he wanted to name it but wouldn't for the purpose that he was Atheist and didn't believe in such a place, were things he could point out without sight.
 
A dull lamp turned on, burning the poor abused eyeballs of Anri and he came face to face with older man he'd never met. The man was normal from what Anri saw; tall slender built figure, short black neatly kept hair, brown eyes hidden behind glasses. He looked like a business man in his thirties with the loosened tie around his neck, rolled up sleeves of the button up white shirt, and neatly pressed brown slacks.
 
“Ah you must not remember what happened and be wondering why you think I'm normal which I'm not.” He gave a slight grin revealing fangs as he tilted his head to reveal small little oni-like horns.
 
The scream steadily built in Anri's chest as images of his dealings with the previous creature that had horns and fangs was like. The man must have saw that scream in him for just as Anri opened his mouth and the first syllables passed his lips a piece of clothe was thrust into his mouth and the room was now filled with the rather quite dull screams of his.
 
“That's not very polite lord. You should know that I or any of your staff would never hurt you.” The strange man merely smirked as Anri gave him a confused look. Then as if on cue the knowledge that they wouldn't harm him entered his head.
 
“Of course the wont touch a hair on you unless it's to help you. They have nothing but your safety and well being in mind.”
 
The silky voice and filtered Anri's thoughts and he stopped screaming to process what had just happened. He looked at the man to make sure it wasn't him, despite him being very sure the man had defiantly said nothing. The stranger shook his head as though reading Anri's thoughts and turned to leave the room. Suddenly Anri felt he didn't want to be left in the room alone to his thoughts. Especially when they responded in such a deviously silky voice, that he was sure if he believed in such would say was the voice of the devil.
 
The soft silky twinkle of laughter sounded and Anri could feel a searing caress on his leg though nothing was there. “Oh you are cute…I can see why Keiske fell to his demise over you. It's like the innocence of yours is so obvious but just with the right tweaks you could be so evil. A shame he didn't listen when I said something he would soon seek out would end his life.”
 
Biting back a scream that was bubbling to override all of his senses he remembered all from the fight he had was the previous creature. He would assume that this one was in the same league so he thought the question, “who are you.”
 
“Ah you're already in sync to telepathy. Good when you gain it fully. This will be perfect after your ritual.” The searing feeling of hands on him rose to where his shorts ended, caressing around his inner thighs before pushing his bound legs slightly apart and caressing even higher.
 
Being on the streets meant you had the necessities of life, and never before this moment had our young troubled teen believed that underwear was a necessity; that is until he felt that searing burn brush against his limp member and he screamed out with all his worth through the gag still in his mouth, loosing all thought process.
 
“Such a beautiful sound pet. I want to here your scream fully. Lest remove that gag so that you make be violated by the one you fear.” The gag was removed from Anri's mouth by the still invisible creature, though he didn't notice this, and he continued to scream until he blacked out once more.
 
~
 
11: 55 PM
 
Anri groaned shaking his head side to side in agony. He had a terrible migraine and the feeling that he had a nightmare then awoke into another nightmare. Hopefully this time he was really awake. Moaning he made motion to sit up and successfully this time, unlike in his nightmares where he was always tied down, he'd actually sat up. His world spun though and it felt like his skull was sliding in half, two pieces going in the opposite direction. “That couldn't be any good,” he mildly thought as he leant back on his elbows with his eyes still closed.
 
“Good you're up. I was wondering when the fuck your lazy ass would awake.” Anri paused as his eyes opened and landed on a black impish creature with ram-like horns, a long tail, and bat like wings. He, which was obvious from the erect penis that stood in between his bare legs, grinned at Anri familiarly with fanged toothy smirk. The voice clicked but the appearance did not.
 
“J-jasper?” Anri looked the creature over once more.
 
Everything was foreign from the jet black long unruly hair that came to its waist, the acid green eyes that bore into his soul, and to the bulky build of something getting more the three hearty meals a day that the orphanage surely did not pass out. Besides he'd bathed with the boy's plenty of times and Jasper made it his point to show off his five inch package whenever he was especially excited to see Anri. There was no way that…thing was five inches. Maybe like five inches when it's cold and shriveled in a bucket of ice water. The thickness alone of the thing was at least both of his wrists together and there was no doubt the thing was terribly excited to see him by the pre cum dripping down from the head in big fat rain droplets.
 
The only thing that did see the same was that jerk-like tone in the creature's voice and the gleam in the right eye that Jasper always got when aroused, “Heh, yeah it's me alright. I see you admiring the new addition of a couple of inches too.” The affirmed comrade nodded down to the bulge that pulsed in response sending out a new wave of pre cum out into the air.
 
Anri jumped at the site and turned his head to the side with a blush. He suddenly had the sudden urge to wash, puke, and cover up; question was which first. “As if you prick, I don't know how you did it but its so not impressive being that big. More like scary besides didn't I warn you before that using steroids may make it big now but it will shrink sooner or later. You will be the only one at fault.” He scoffed curling his legs closer to his body and away from the edge of the bed. There was a slight tinge of pain with the motion but he brushed it off.
 
“Besides what's with that Halloween costume. Its December retard.” Anri hesitantly laughed at his friend's expensive only to let out a squeal when the bed dipped rather harshly and suddenly. Jasper may be able to fake his appearance but that weight felt awfully real.
 
“You must have healed up nicely to be joking in such a short amount of time. Can you believe it has been only about a whole day since our attack? Mei cried and swore at them when they brought you here all beat up. He'd been ready to die and not give a thing only minutes before we fount out this dealt with you. When it comes to you the boy would give his life to save you or cooperate if he has to,” as he spoke he stroked Anri's right shoulder and down the bend of his arm as he spoke.
 
His green eyes rose and starred at Anri's confused azure colored eyes. He leant in close so his mouth hovered next to the smaller boy's ear and his tongue slithered out caressing the cartilage, “I bet you don't even remember coming back with all those scald marks and your right shoulder broken with the arm nearly torn out the socket.”
 
The creature stroked along Anri's legs up to where his shorts ended. There was a strange sense of familiarity that surge up with the revulsion in his throat. What was this…”Don't worry, I here you tend to black out at the worse moments, I'm only here to do what I've always wanted most.”
 
The words were of no comfort and Anri felt it hard to mentally grasp what was being told to him. “You know Mei is still human. He didn't want to be turned but then again they say that it's better for the ritual if we let him keep his soul. It's only the twins and I that came over to the dark side but in a way it was obvious that you and Mei were too stuck up and pure to dirty your white lily asses.”
 
Just as everything began dawning on him and that all was not a nightmare, the creature, that was once considered at most a friend if not merely an acquaintance, pined both his wrist over his head with one clawed hand and began feeling up under the hem of his shorts burning his skin with a disgusting feeling.
 
The look of revulsion must have showed in Anri's face for Jasper laughed astutely and clawed down his leg. “Don't give me those eyes. It's not like you're a virgin. Lucifer made good plans of that over and over in your sleep.” He ran his bloody clawed fingers back up the shorts and twisted his hand in them ripping them completely off.
 
He ran a clawed finger up the back of Anri's thigh caressing the muscles there before working his way up to the boy's butt molding the round, soft, pliable flesh into his hand and slipping a finger between the crease. Delving between the two halves he pressed against the hidden opening that lay there. To Anri's surprise, with a yelp and a jump, it hurt. No one had touched him till now and it was all wasted on some…what apparition or other named Lucifer? “Told you so,” Jasper chuckled.
 
“Now this will only be a minute, so just hush it up, and enjoy it a bit.” He pressed one finger against Anri's tight puckered hole till it gave way with a resolute pop. “You're even still a bit loose. Maybe I won't need to prep you.”
 
Anri glared daggers at the boy now turned creature with a defiant scowl on his face despite the tears streaming down his cheeks and the pain shooting up his spine. No matter what Jasper said he didn't feel loose, and if he dare try to stick what Anri knew no matter how much he fought up him, he'd die. Besides Jasper was never one to lie even before selling his soul and if he said that Mei was still alive and with soul in tack then maybe they would let the other go if he cooperated. He'd sacrifice himself to his now most hated enemy whom betrayed Mei and him so that the other could live how he wanted.
 
A sharper pain cut through Anri's thoughts and when he looked down between them their bodies were already joining. Jasper had gotten the bulbous head inside him which must have been a great feat if he was so distracted not to feel that pressing up against his entrance.