Other Fan Fiction / Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Terror ❯ Insanity ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kinda of old. I wrote it at the begining of last year.

Insanity

There words on the walls. The celing. The floor. Almost on every surface.
The words were stories or essays or some other form of literature. There weree songs, poems, biographs, autographs, and sometimes recipes.
The writer, unfortunaly, was on the brink of insanity. The writer happened to be a young man in the age of the twenty's. He had orginally gone to college to become a buisness dealer. Instead fate decided that he would catch the writer bug. The case was so serve that if he stopped writing, he would die.
The only thing that sheltered him was his first love. She was in the orchastra as a flute player. But she also wanted commintment.He unfortunly was not able to grant her wish and keep her happy. She moved out and moved on.
In result, the man lost his only protection. Because of this, his own mind destroyed him.
The man's body was found by the landlady who came to collect the monthly rent. But when the morge prepared the body for burial they found words carved into his body.-

Dear God, please do not leave me. For my sheild is gone, I shall enter insanity; then death.