Other Fan Fiction / Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Terror ❯ Same Name Part I ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I finally posted! been too long hasn't it? Anyways this story is for a friend of mine. He requested a story so I said alright. Here we go. Hope you like!
+Tv+
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
-Telephone-

Same Name
+And we now go to Sierra with the newest details on the recent murder.+
+Thanks, Tom! Well, last time we told you that the police had discovered a body that was in a local park here in New York. That man's name was Jonathon Hunt. The police have yet found another body, another man, this time in his workplace. His name was Jonathan Miller-Smith. The police think there is no connection. In other words...+
The television was shut off when the reporter moved on to other nonimportant news.
"They must be stupid. Of course there is a connection. It's their names!"

/*

"Jonnny, my boy! How are you today?"
"I'm great, sir, how is your morning?"
"Fine and dandy son, fine and dandy. Were are you off to, son?"
"I have to go into town to get something for my sister, sir,"
"Medicine, old chap? Is that what she needs?"
"Yes sir!"
"Then go on! You don't want to keep her waiting do ya?"
"No, sir! Good-bye sir!"
"Good-bye, chap! Keep to the sidewalks! Young kids these days, always so full of energy. Whelp! Better get on working then!"
Unfortanly the kind old man didn't notice the figure that detached itself from the shadows to follow the little boy named Johnathan Smith.

/*

Jonny knew he had to hurry before his older sister colaspased again. She had cancer but couldn't go to the hospital because the family couldn't pay the bills. Jonny was often sent out to retrive her pain pills from the clinic in down-town New York.
'I think I'm lost'
There was no telliong where he was. He would never take this way but he was forced to. The park he usally cut across was closed down because a murder recently happened. He had heard from his freinds in school. And he could also see the impossible-yellow tape the said not to cross.
'Where the heck am I?'
"Need help little boy?"
Jonny vionetly spun around to meet the speaker with the lowest creepiest voice he had ever heard.
"N-n-no sir, I just t-t-took the wrong turn somewhere,"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes sir,"
"What are you looking for?"
"T-t-t-the clinic si-"
"Why didn't you say so! I know where that is! I'll take you there!"
Before he could protest, Jonny found the stranger's arm behind his back and was being propelled forward.
"Thank you, sir,"
"No prob! What's your name?"
'This guy is creepy,'
"It's Johnathan Smith, sir. But I perfer to be called Jonny,"
When Jonny said his full name, the stranger stopped.
"Um, sir? Are you alright?"
"Never better,"
The strange man's voice held a different tone from the last one. Then Jonny noticed that they stopped and the man's arm was not behind his back. It was now behind his head.
"Sir?"
"Poor little boy,"
"W-w-what?"
"You have the same name as me,"
"Sir are you alri-urgh,"
Jonny didn't have a chance to finish his sentence. His throat was slashed by the man. Jonny's body was dropped to the ground and was stepped around. The strange man took a phone from his pocket and dailed 911.
-This is 911. What is your energency.-
"I found a body,"
-Sir? What did you say? You found a body?-
"He's already dead, no need to hurry,"
-Sir, can you tel-
The dispatcher was cut off when the man hanged up his phone. You could see his creepy smile as he turned away and walked off.
/*

A/N: And that's part one! I'm sorry it took me so long to write this. I just got so busy and forgot about it. You will soon get part two. Ta-Ta for now!