Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You jump and turn your head around to see nothing at first. Then you hear something in front of you, then you look. You watch as an outline of a human shape started to form with an outline of black.
The outline fills in as a shimmering blue light flows out of the body and then revealing the identity of the manifesting body. It was Beliya'al. You get up and start to run. "Where do you think you're going?" he growls and then makes like a black, transparent wall in your direction.
You turn around to see him facing you. "You cannot escape me," he says with an evil grin.
"What do you want from me?" you ask trying to show that you weren't afraid, but you were.
He looks a little surprised that you'd ask him such a question. "You know exactly what I want and what I need," he says.
"No, I don't," you cry.
"_____!" you hear coming from behind the wall. It was Delva.
"Hello, brother," Beliya'al looks at Delva.
"You let her go!" Delva growls angrily.
"What are you planning to do about it?" Beliya'al asks.
Delva doesn't say anything. Beliya'al takes advantage of that by remarking, "That's what I thought."
"Delva! What are you doing?" you hear Thantos as he come running down the hill then he stops as soon as he spots you and Beliya'al.
"Beliya'al! You let her go," he yells.
Beliya'al doesn't answer but then he looks down at you. He grasps your shoulders and looks you deep into your eyes. His deep, icy blue eyes made you feel as if he were burning a hole right through you.
You close your eyes tightly and lower your head to the right. Then you hear a loud breaking noise. Your eyes snap open and you look behind you to see that Reign had broken through.
"Beliya'al, you're going too far, now let the girl go," Reign says calmly.
"No, she's mine now," he says. Then he lifts his hand above your head. You felt dizzy and unable to stand. You look at Reign and your sight faded to black. Not again, you think to yourself before falling to the ground with a soft thud.
You hear the men yelling, but could not make their voices out. You then lose consciousness.

You wake up barely able to open your eyes and you look up to see Delva's face. He was carrying you back to the house. "Delva, I'm sorry for being such a jerk," you murmur.

He looks down and smiles. "Don't worry about it," he says as he looks back up. You still felt very groggy so you close your eyes and lay your head against his chest before blacking out again. At least you had made amends with Delva.

You wake up and groan with a head ach. You sit up and put your head to your temple. You feel hot air caressing your lips. You open your eyes and see that you were just an inch away of planting an accidental kiss on Reign's lips.

His eyes were wide, and he leans up. "____, I a...I'm sorry. I was just about to pull the comforter to your chest."

You smile, "It's fine."

"Well, get some rest and well be back with a few of your things," he says before turning the lamp on the night stand off. Leaving only the moonlight to use as a guide out of the room.

Great, Delva in my room with my stuff. You think to yourself before closing your eyes and falling asleep.