Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Drakon walks in and smiles at Thantos and then at you. Thantos stands and walks to Drakon and whispers something. Drakon then fixes his sight on you, "So you're _____. How are you this evening?" He walks up and takes your hand, giving it a gentle kiss.
"I'm fine," you say as your cheeks turn a vibrant red, "How are you?"
"Wonderful," he says and then lets go of your hand. You place it over Patches in your other arm.
He then walks over to Reign and they all stare at you for a moment. "This is a little awkward," you say.
"You know, if five guys were staring at me, I'd feel a little weird too," Delva agrees.
They all then look at him for a second and then look back at you. "Well, it's getting late and there's nothing we can really do during a storm," Reign says, "I will arrange where Drakon sleeps tonight."
"All right, will you walk _____ to her room, Delva? Psythe will be there in a moment to bring her things," Reigns adds.
"Okay," Delva says and walks over to you reaching out for Patches, "But we cannot forget this cute kitty, now can we?" He holds the kitten under his neck for a moment, petting her.
"I think Delva is really enjoying that cat more than _____," Thantos laughs.
"Why, no. Of course not! But she sure is a cutie pie!" Delva says lifting the kitty above his head letting it look him in the face.
Everyone can't help but laugh, except for Psythe. He just keeps his eyes fixed on you.
You stand and walk with Delva up the stairs, then he says, "Gee, I hope this cat is potty trained."
"Depends, do you all have a litter box?" you say.
"Yes, we do, we'll have to put her in a bathroom tonight. Poor little thing. Poor us! Litter boxes are stinky!" he laughs.
You all finally make it up the stairs. If I keep this up, I'm going to be skin and bones! You think to yourself.
You walk to your room and then Psythe was halfway up the stairs with your things, in a large black, cloth bag.
 

"Here, you can hold her before I go put her up. Sorry, I know this sucks, giving you a cute little kitten and end up having to take her away just a few minutes later," Delva says handing her to you.

You hold her for a minute, petting her soft fur and looking her over. She was beautiful, even her eyes. Though they were red, they seemed kind of innocent and exotic.

You then hand her back to Delva, he takes her and says, "Good night, _____. Sleep well," he then walks down the hall and heads for the stairs.

You open the door and wait for Psythe. You go sit on the bed and then you start thinking of home and most of all, your mom. You missed her so badly. Tears start to fill your eyes after you realize the possibility that you'll never hear that comforting voice or see her face again. Even though she was strict on you, you still loved her. She gave you life and kept you safe when you felt like the world was hating you. "Momma," you whisper.

You think about the times that when everything came crashing home that you had the security of your own bed. The smell of your sheets and how everything looked, and now that you may never know of this again. You feel as if you really forsaken it all.

You hear a soft tapping on the side of the door. And you look up to see Psythe. You wipe away the tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Are you all right?" he asks.

You shake your head and say, "No."

He sighs and walks to the bed and sits down, putting his hand on your back. "Tell me what is wrong," he then says.

Tell you what's wrong? Tell you what is wrong with me? You know what's wrong! I want to go home! You think to yourself as he backs up. Then you look at him, on his face was a cold glare. "You're reading my mind!" you growl.

He doesn't answer, but you wouldn't give him time to back himself up anyway. "Can I not have any privacy? I'm not even safe thinking because you'll know what I'm thinking for God's sakes!" you yell, "Just leave me alone. I wouldn't want you to get even further into my head."

Psythe stands and leaves, shutting the door behind him. You throw yourself to the side on the pillows and continue crying. Why are they doing this to me? Why can't it be someone else? Just anyone else but me! You think to yourself making you weeping harder. You bring an end to your night by sobbing yourself to sleep.