Other Fan Fiction ❯ Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Crush ❯ The Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: To help me through this recent kinky fetish, I have decided to do the one thing that I should've done long ago: Make a lemon fanfic series out of this. So um here, enjoy and no flames, please.

Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Crush

Part 1: The Meet

It had been 2 weeks since the incident. The incident where not only his patient had escaped from confinement, but also lost his eye and temporarily use of legs.

However, Dr. Marcel had been able to manage one thing: retrieving Edna's stuffed companion, Harvey.

Earlier, the stuffed animal was found at the sea, wet and part of his face ripped. Harvey himself was given a pair of new eyes, red pupiless eyes that looked to be from LED light bulbs as well as a scar that stitched him. He was also given a pull string cord where his belly was located at.

Dr. Marcel sighed, smirking at his near completed transformation of Edna's toy, one that would, as he would believe, help in correction of character. He had just placed a simple program to try out.

The therapist doctor himself went through lengths and illegal means to get him to perfecting him, but to him, he was worth it.

There was just one thing he had to do...and that would be to test him out. But he would dare not try it on himself. And some of his employees were busy at the moment. So who would...

At that moment, he remembered one detail: His assistant he had hired weeks ago. She would be the perfect test subject for him.

Oh how he wished she had not taken the day off at that time Edna had escaped. The young foolish woman.

And the best part about it, he thought, she had no idea what he himself was truly capable of.

***

The door to his quiet office opened up with the man in wheelchair turning.

He noticed the woman dressed in plain blouse and skirt arriving with her arm held, looking depressed as her green eyes were red, probably from dryness.

"About time you showed up." the doctor glanced.

"I'm sorry, sir," she began to speak, "I was just thinking about my ex-"

"Nevermind!" he interrupted her, "I would like you to test something for me before you tend your duties to the patients."

Ever since she was hired, the doctor acted cautiously toward her, like a father she wish she had.

Recently, however, she had some troubles of her own and even if she would have gotten involved in that one incident, she had troubles on her own at that time: She was dumped by her so-called boyfriend.

Though the man that she was assisting was acting like a father figure, his motives were actually using her.

"I want you to pull the string on this rabbit," he ordered, showing the red eyed rabbit doll.

"A doll?" she asked curiously, "Sir, why would-"

"Just do it!" He interrupted, glaring at her with his working eye.

She sighed, pulling the string on the rabbit plush. What good was this going to...?

Then, she looked at the eyes of the toy, which the eyes started glowing. There was something peculiar about it, she thought as she watched.

All of a sudden, her eyes became dazed, as if it was starting to...

"You must not lose control." the voice box of the rabbit spoke.

She started groaning as the voice continued, "Woogie!"

"Ooogie!" the assistant spoke in a dazed hypnotic way.

"Woogie!" the rabbit voice continued.

"Pah!" the wheelchaired doctor smirked, "Woogie indeed."

He put the rabbit down, turning to her as he asked, "Now...how do you feel?"

She groaned a bit, shaking it off a bit as she spoke in a somewhat daze, "I think...I have a headache, but I feel that I shouldn't lose control."

It worked, he thought as the smirking doctor watched the woman feeling her forehead.

"Miss Ginger?" he asked the woman, "Cindy? I believe that's all I have for you today...for now."

Cindy looked at him, continuing, "After all, your work's done for the day."

"Right, sir." Cindy said, starting to depart.

With that, Cindy left the office of Dr. Marcel's. What was that thing doing to her anyway?

She only frowned a bit, leaving the asylum. After all, she needed some thing to calm herself down, which was strangely odd for herself.

***

Arriving at her home, Cindy looked through the tapes she had. She needed something to get her mind off of her ex.

After all, she still had a VHS tape to watch a few movies and such.

Inserting one of the tapes chosen, she played it, drinking her tea while watching the screen. However, what she saw was not what she wanted. Instead of the NC-17 film she wanted to watch, it was instead taped over by the news.

That ass, she thought, looking upset.

She wanted to call him, angrily tell him why he would do such a thing. At least what she planned.

Usually, she was a bit tempramental, but for some reason, on that day, she couldn't lose control. It was like she was restricted from doing so.

What did that rabbit toy do to her anyway?

"So much for a movie?" the bitter Cindy spoke, heading straight to bed.

She flopped on her mattress, forgetting to remove her clothing as she began to slowly fall asleep.

After all, as they say, sleep does help soothe the soul.

***

That night, as if she was dreaming, the red hair female heard a noise, sitting up.

"Huh?" she asked quietly.

However, to her notice, Cindy found herself, instead of her own apartment, in a strange land of a sort.

"Wh...what was going on?" she spoke quietly with confusion.

Cindy patted the sides, then the areas surrounding her. She felt the familiar walls of her room and mattress from her bed, but her vision showed that she was in a strange forest of a sort with a haystack for a bed.

Weird, she thought, am I dreaming?

The human walked through the place, patting around the walls gently to figure where her dresser was, not noticing a hooded figure.

"Hmmm..." the figure with deep soothing voice pondered quietly, watching her.

Finally, Cindy patted where the vision of a rocky area was, realizing her dressing drawer with night clothes were there.

"Okay, good." she said quietly, "At least I can get out of these clothes."

The figure in hiding sitting down looked confused before noticing her slowly discard her clothing. Quickly, he hid, glancing at what she was doing: Stripping out of her clothing.

He pulled off his hood from his cloak, revealing his face and fixing the beard. The figure, whom was actually a human sized red eyed blue rabbit similar to the stuffed one, but different in a way, glanced at her.

When he first saw her appear, he was going to check up on her, keeping her from losing control, just like the doctor programmed him to do.

The LARPing rabbit, though, noticed what she was doing, stopping briefly and watching curiously on what Cindy was doing.

The blue rabbit with red eyes looked at her, slowly smiling at the attractive woman stripped out of her clothing, leaving Cindy nude.

His ears drooped down with the NPC bunny undoing the robe buttons, leaving the chest and his bulging blue jeans held by rope belt exposed.

The rabbit, the Harvey demon as he would be called, slowly watched Cindy finishing undressing slowly, rubbing the bulge in his pants with one hand, softly moaning, and rubbing his bare chest with the other, imagining her chest on his.

"Mmmm yes..." he muttered softly, imagining her touch.

However, he stopped a bit, struggling not to remove his remaining clothing or masturbate quickly. After all, he had a program to follow: Making sure Cindy did not lose control.

Quickly fixing himself, as Cindy found a night gown to wear, the rabbit slowly approached her, being careful not to cause her to jump.

However, as Cindy began backing up, she yelped, tripping and falling to the ground, groaning and clenching her foot in agony, preparing to curse.

"Son of a-" she began before stopping, noticing the hooded rabbit approaching.

"Remain calm," he calmly spoke to her, pointing his staff to her.

However, Cindy gasped in a bit of fear, quietly speaking, "No, no, no. This is all a dream. This is all a dream!"

He leaned close to her, simply asking, "Miss Ginger, if you believe that it's all just a dream, then why can't you lose control? Hmmm?"

Cindy gulped in fear, slowly backing up to where her bed was, trying to feel for her bed covers.

"I'm alone, naked, am seeing myself in some dumb place, and there's an old fat guy wanting to rape me!" she fearfully spoke to herself.

The role playing rabbit groaned, shaking his head as he glanced, "I'm not old. And I'm not fat, either. Here, I'll show you."

The false beard he wore removed, he started shifting upward a bit and let his hooded cloak fall off. Cindy looked at the figure whom discarded the two objects, noticing his features.

The strange fellow was similar to the stuffed rabbit she saw Dr. Marcel fiddling, except he was thin, had no scar stitch on his eye, his pupilless eyes looked a bit fuller, and had a twitching rabbit tail. Aside from the jeans he wore, his voice being deep & soothing, and looking thinner, this seemed to be what Harvey would have looked like.

"You're a rabbit?" she asked him, looking carefully before realizing, "Is that you, Harvey?"

"You could say that." he calmly spoke to her, putting his staff down.

He kneeled to her, continuing as he touched her head, saying, "Now please remain calm. There is no need to get worked up over nothing."

Finally, the woman started smirking a bit, chuckling as she continued, "Oh now I get it. This is some sort of awful nightmare from when my ex, Mark, dumped me and now I'm imagining things like that silly Hoth Motigor game being naked and fantasizing a sexy Harvey coming to me."

To Cindy, at least, it may be a sign and she probably would wake up any time soon anyway. So she would probably make the most of it to herself.

The demon looked stunned at what she said, asking in surprise, "You think I'm sexy?"

"And besides, I doubt I can be touched by you anyway. I mean I'm just dreaming and-"

Then, the naked human watched as the LARPing rabbit leaned her down to the haystack bed, stating, "You should know your restriction right now: You should never lose control."

"Uh yeah," she spoke, "And besides, it's not like I'll be fucked by-"

"You didn't let me finish," he calmly, but sternly spoke, "I did say you should not lose control...but I was never programmed to restrict you from sex."

He did not realize, but as he was talking, Cindy could tell from him on what was actually going on: The rabbit that was on top of her was blushing toward her.

The naked human tilted her head, asking him, "By the way, why are you blushing?"

The topless demon gulped, trying to look away bashfully a bit. He didn't know what he was feeling. All he knew was originally he was calm, collective, contemplated, and ordered to keep someone like her from losing control. But this feeling, these new emotions he started having when he saw her...

Finally, the demon slowly turned, speaking, "To be honest...I have this weird feeling around you. It's a new feeling, that I...I think I may have a crush on you."

The human looked a bit surprised at what he said: This rabbit, having a crush on her?

Cindy looked a bit worried, speaking, "But you're not real...are you?"

"Not in a dream, but in this place...well let me put it this way," the LARPing rabbit spoke, toucing her cheek, "Welcome to the mental realm, Cindy."

With that, he planted a kiss on to her lips, slowly and gently, the male moaning as he did so.

The human's eyes widened, becoming stunned at what he did, kissing her that way. It was just some weird sick fantasy dream she was having and yet...

The Harvey demon continued kissing, letting his tongue into her mouth, moaning as she did. He wanted her badly and if could have her at that time and yet, he sadly knew that it may never be.

Cindy didn't know what to think about this, but...her needs were starting to overtake her thoughts, acting like she wanted it, wanted this touch since...

Finally deciding to go along with this dream fantasy she had believed, Cindy let out her tongue slowly, moaning as did the NPC rabbit.

Both removed themselves, slowly breaking the kiss as they looked at one another's eyes.

"Uh wow..." she spoke meekly, "I honestly never felt like this with my former boyfriend."

The rabbit in pants patted her, speaking, "I can imagine why..."

He leaned down to her body, slowly kissing and licking her down to her perky breasts with hardened nipples. His tongue wet, he began licking and causing Cindy to moan softly.

"Unnnh..." she muttered, clenching to her bed.

The bunny nibbled and suckled on one tit, grinning as he rubbed the other one, making her moan loudly.

"Ooooh god..." she spoke a bit loudly.

He kept sucking and licking, making her buck and moan more and more. The human's fantasy, this sex dream she was probably in, it made her feel wondrous.

"Unh Harvey..." she squealed a bit, holding the rabbit's head a bit.

Suckling and licking, the role player's free hand moved down to her wet pussy, rubbing the clit slowly.

Cindy groaned more, feeling his hand digging inside her, her clit feeling tingly.

"Oh god!" She groaned, watching him lean downward.

The Harvey demon lowered his head to her clit, licking the wet pussy and making her giggle slightly.

"I bet you taste wonderfully," he grinned.

Holding her legs apart, the rabbit in jeans began sucking her clit, the human holding his head.

Cindy moaned loudly, gasping and groaning as she watched the demon sucking her.

"Mmmmm...yes..." she muttered, holding his head tenderly.

The demon's ears lifted upward with the rabbit continuing to suck and lick, moaning as he did so.

So tasty and wondrous, he thought, sucking more and more.

As he continued, the bulge in his pants continued rising, starting to frustrating him a bit.

She groaned, moaning more with his tongue inside her.

"Unh...Harvey..." she muttered a bit.

The human felt intense as the rabbit continued suckling more and more, his tongue going as deep as it could.

"Mmmm...it feels..." she began speaking.

However, she started cumming on the rabbit demon, causing him to retract slowly before licking the cum squirting from her.

His tail twitched wildly as he looked at the human petting his head tenderly.

Cindy then looked downward, noticing his jeans bulging a bit, slowly and cautiously touching it, slowly rubbing the bulge.

The demon gasped and moaned, starting to smile from what she was doing.

Why do I want this urge, he thought as she continued rubbing.

The rabbit panted, watching her rub the bulge with one hand and having her other hand run through his rabbit tail, grabbing near where his ass was.

"Unnnh, Cindy..." he moaned softly a bit, "Wh...what are you...?"

"You gave me some pleasure," she replied, so I think I'll return the favor."

Undoing his rope belt, she unbuttoned and slowly pulled down the zipper, watching as his cock peeked out.

"Oh gosh...for a rabbit who keeps control, your dick is hard and pretty big..." she spoke cautiously.

The female kissed and started to slowly lick, causing the rabbit to gasp and moan.

His ears lifted upward with him watching her slowly suckle and lick his cock, rubbing his ballsac as she did so.

"Cindy..." he muttered, "so good..."

"I figured you did," she grinned seductively.

Cindy panted a bit, pulling his jeans down and off of him, grinning a bit to the now nude rabbit.

His ass grabbed, the human started sucking and bopping her head against his penis, causing the rabbit to moan loudly.

"Unnh..." he began to mutter, "feels so hot!"

She continued to suck and lick before feeling the role playing rabbit hold her head.

He looked at the human sucking his cock, noticing her frustrated and wanting what he was providing.

It was cute, he thought as he ran his fingers that sometimes appeared on his hand through her head.

The human continued to suck and lick more and more, causing the demon to blush constantly.

"Unh...Cindy..." he muttered, clenching on the mental world bed.

He didn't know why, but he wanted this as well, wanted this sex.

After all, to him at least, sex wasn't losing control anyway.

"Mmmm Cindy!" he moaned loudly, cumming on her.

The human coughed and gasped, swallowing what she believed was the dream cum, looking at the demon whom squirted her.

Both looked at one another, the rabbit lifting the human to his level.

He slowly smiled while running his hand around her cheek and hair. Never, he thought, had he seen this type of beauty.

The human looked at his smiling face, his red eyes that closed for a moment, his body.

There was something about him...something she wanted to know about, but...

At that moment, she noticed something odd. For when he opened his eyes, instead of the red pupiless eyes she saw on him, she saw human looking blue eyes, staring down at her.

What was going on, she thought as she was placed on the bed, sitting next to the thin rabbit.

The role player, however, only spoke, though in in a different voice, sounding more human, "You look very nice for a human."

He, hearing the different voice, gasped a bit, covering his mouth as the blushing rabbit's eyes returned to the demonic red he had before.

"Uh, I don't know what happened," he spoke back in the warped voice, "but um, I'm pretty sure that you probably need your sleep."

She looked a bit more surprised about it. What was going on? Why did he sound so handsome for a brief moment instead of deep and soothing?

"Maybe I am a bit tired," she spoke softly with a bit of uncertainty.

Cindy sighed a bit, lying down on the bed with the rabbit looking at her calmly.

She seemed pretty nice, he thought as the human pulled the hay, which were really the covers in the real world, starting to fall asleep.

"After all..." she yawned, starting to close her eyes, "this is probably just a dream anyway..."

Finally, Cindy was asleep, naked and alone in the real world.

However, the role player was still around, watching the human, slowly smiling to her before lying next to her, watching her snoozing face.

He kept her calm and yet, he wanted to stay by her side, wanting to protect her from the dangers of not just losing her temper, but of other things that could be fatal as well.

With a kiss to her forehead, the rabbit in mental world began to sleep as well, knowing he was falling in love with her.

It was just the two of them anyway and he couldn't be more delighted.

Cindy only smiled in her sleep, feeling like, for the first time in a long while, that she was not alone.

End of Part 1