Other Fan Fiction ❯ Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Crush ❯ The Wishes Granted ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Part 8: The Wishes Granted

The glow of the room died down before both Nousagi and Cindy opened their eyes. They looked stunned at the way the chambers were decorated.

Candles with flame shaped light bulbs lit the area, romantic jazz music heard on the radio, the bed bigger with velvet covers and throw pillows, rose petals of different colors around the floor, and flower vases nearby with Arnab, sitting on the bed and dick flopping out of his black jeans, waiting on the two. On Arnab's hand was a jar filled with strange gummies of a sort with him eating one.

"Much better." he grinned.

"Arnab...you did this?" his brother asked.

"The mood has to be just right, you know."

He gave a gummy piece to Nousagi, continuing, "Here, in case you need to feel better by tomorrow."

"It's not poisonous, is it?" Nousagi frowned a bit.

"It's just rabbit gummi vitamins."

"Vitamins?" Cindy curiously asked.

"Well they certainly ain't apples, that's for sure."

She took one, about to eat one, "If these are vitamins, I guess I can have one too."

However, the rabbit genie, noticing her about to eat the one she took, realized, "Wait, stop. Don't!"

It was too late as she ate her gummi shaped like a bunny rabbit, swallowing afterwards as did Nousagi.

"What's the big deal?" she glanced, holding her head, "They're just vitamins."

"Uh yes, but vitamins for rabbits. If a human were to take them, there would be side effects."

"And NOW you're telling us?!" Nousagi snapped, groaning from the headache that the alcohol provided, "What are they?"

"Um...if a human were to take them, he or she would be horny and-"

At that moment, Cindy groaned in pain, feeling something pushing on the back of her pants, two push buttons on the back being popped open before a fluffy rabbit tail appeared out of her rear.

The worried and sheepish genie finally continued, "And it temporarily turns her into a rabbit."

This only resulted in Nousagi angrily punching his younger brother.

"Oh come on! I didn't do that on purpose!" Arnab protested.

"Idiot." The wizard frowned.

Cindy, her ears becoming longer and more rabbit shaped, could feel the fur growing as she undid the knot on the tattered top, dropping it to the ground. Gasping and groaning, Cindy held herself, feeling her body changing.

"Ow...hurts..." she groaned, feeling her front teeth starting to grow.

She could feel her entire body mutate, shifting and bones cracking. She may be in a trance world, but it still hurts.

The human's covered face pushed forward, her skin growing ginger colored hair which was somewhat lighter than the hair that remained on her head.

Cindy's toes pushed together on her mutating feet, making her wince. She struggled, feeling parts of herself aching and shifting. Cindy gasped and panted, starting to sweat with some painful tears on her eyes as she was transforming.

"Hurts so fucking much!" She shouted.

Her chest began to briefly expand as well, pushing with the tits hardening more, becoming from A-cup size to almost near D-cup.

Finally, the face finished shifting with the front teeth grown to rabbit-shaped, her grunting and panting before almost falling to the floor.

Nousagi quickly caught the panting former human, her now rabbit ears twitching as she felt the pain stop.

Both demons looked at the wobbling now she-rabbit trying to stand up. Seems that the vitamin she took had turned her into a rabbit, the one similar to the two, except ginger colored with red hair, green eyes, and a female body with bigger breasts.

Arnab slowly grinned, muttering quietly, "Heh...so that's what it did for her. Looks like Easter for me's come early this year after all..."

Cindy herself looked at herself, gasping a bit with a shock, not being sure what to make of what happened to her.

"I...I'm a..." was what she muttered before she became worried, "I'm a freak!"

She hid her face, worried and frightened. Cindy had become like them: A demonic rabbit.

"Uh I'm sure this is just temporary!" Nousagi tried reassuring her, "He did say it was temporary."

Cindy shivered more, not being used to her new form. She wanted to wake up so badly, believing it to be a nightmare. But she couldn't.

"I...I just...I feel ugly." was all she could mutter with tears in her eyes.

Arnab began rubbing his head a bit, speaking, "To be fair, I don't think that anyone when they saw you human did-"

"Don't say it!" Nousagi protested, believing whatever Arnab had to say to her would make the situation worse.

He turned to her before the former human sighed sadly, "Yeah, I know...I should remain calm."

"No, Cindy," Nousagi said with care in his heart, "that isn't what I am going to say."

"What do you mean?"

She felt the rabbit hug her as he continued, "Cindy, snap out of it, please! You're not a freak. You're a nice person. I don't care what your outer form gets turned into, human, rabbit, it doesn't matter! It's what's inside that matters! You're still you!"

The teary female held him tightly, feeling his words were comfort to her new long ears.

"I love you, Cindy," he continued, "and that is all that matters."

The human held him for a long time before both looked at one another's eyes deeply. Nousagi and Cindy both knew that what he spoke was true and that it didn't matter as long as they loved one another.

Finally, she spoke with a soft grin, "You're right."

Her now bunny tail twitched with some delight before both kissed one another softly, moaning as they did so.

Arnab, watching, slowly lead the two kissing to the bed that was set, the genie looking at her buttoned crotch slightly going to where her clit was at. He grinned a bit, slowly, unbuttoning the crotch of what he believed were her sex jeans with buttoned holes.

The lovers, continuing their kissing, felt their tongues starting to intertwine, moaning softly before the topless bunnies began grabbing one another's ass, slightly scratching them as they moaned through their kisses.

As they kept kissing and ass grabbing, Cindy felt Nousagi's hand briefly grabbing her bunny tail, making her blush before she held Nousagi's.

The kiss was broken softly from the fully intoxicated two before Cindy said to the males, "I feel more horny than before...and I want it so badly..."

"Then allow us to take care of it for you..." Arnab smiled, rubbing her exposed clit, "After all, I have to make sure my brother's wish for you comes true."

The female gasped and moaned while Nousagi grabbed one of her breasts, suckling and licking the breast and hardened tit.

Her ears twitched with the bunny woman groaning and moaning loudly from the two rabbits licking her, her petting the wizard's head and Arnab patting her ass.

"Mmmmmm, feels so wet," she muttered in a horny kind of tone, "I want this now!"

Those were the exact words he needed to hear, Arnab thought as he sucked her clit more.

Nousagi raked his teeth around her tit as she moaned loudly. The intensity of what she needed, she never knew this felt so good.

"Uuuhhhh, oh god yes!" she shouted with sultry pleasure.

Arnab suckled and licked inside, delighted by the turn of events, despite otherwise. He knew he was going to be in trouble after all that had happened, but to him, it was worth this threesome sex with her.

After all, to him at least, the taste of her was just as good, hell even better than the alcohol he ingested.

The males, sucking and licking, rubbed their penises, throbbing the rising dicks as they kept sucking on her.

"So much of this..." she muttered, "So much to handle..."

The wizard and genie continued suckling and licking her, holding and rubbing her other tit and ass respectively.

The former human blushed while feeling their tongues. It never felt this good to her, she thought as she whimpered a bit.

"Arnab...Nousagi...I want this..." she panted.

She came on to Arnab's mouth, moaning loudly in pleasure.

"Mmmm, so tasty," Arnab grinned.

Both rabbits lifted her up a bit, pulling her wet jeans off as the genie continued, "Let's get these off. I want to see this."

Nousagi blushed a bit, a bit jealous that she cummed on his brother's tongue. But it didn't matter at that point. All three were in heat, they needed to mate with one another, they had to...

Cindy then felt her legs opened up as Arnab continued, "Ever had your ass fucked before? Because I wanna see how well you take it."

He clenched her ass, causing her to gasp and moan.

"Cindy..." Nousagi spoke with a hint of jealously.

"Nousagi..." she spoke, holding her beloved's cock, "I want you inside me..."

Buttons undone, both males dropped their pants with the cocks, risen upward, slowly inserted into her pussy and asshole.

She gasped and started to scream a bit. One bunny penis was stunning enough, but two bunny penises inside her?

The males, starting to sweat as much as her, started thrusting the female.

"Mmmm...feels so nice!" Arnab chuckled and hiccuped, humping her ass.

"Unnnh...Cindy!" Nousagi shouted, his face turning red.

"So horny..." Cindy muttered, feeling the dicks penetrating her two holes.

Gasping and moaning, she bucked between each bunny penis, sweating and blushing.

The fat genie's tongue hung out, panting while thrusting. And he was enjoying each and every minute of this.

He wished her rabbit form was permanent. He wished that she would always enjoy this pleasure, despite the risk of a pregnancy that can never be.

The female's fur covered nose twitched a bit, feeling the cocks going deeper and deeper into her.

And deep in her mind, Cindy, despite the situation, was actually enjoying this. She felt needed, loved, and wanted.

"So much dick." she muttered, her tail twitching wildly.

The older rabbit hurled as he groaned loudly, "Cindy, yes!!"

She felt the two thrusting deeper and deeper into her with the former human feeling Nousagi grabbing her tits, pinching them while she held her big breasts.

"So hot...so horny..." the male humping her pussy muttered.

After one huge thrust from each bunny, Cindy screamed in pleasure before each cummed. The males slowly removed themselves, spilling whatever cum that was within them, on to the female.

As they did, Arnab smiled at his cum glowing before the genie, panting as he sprayed to his crush with some on to his brother and himself, spreaded his magic.

"Wish granted," the drunk Arnab smiled with delight.

The rabbits lied together on the bed, tired from the threesome intercourse. Despite all that happened, it was to be worth it.

Finally, the three slept peacefully with Arnab holding Cindy by the waist while snuggling to her tail, which would disappear upon awakening, and Nousagi kissing Cindy before he too subcomed to sleep.

What neither of them would know would that be upon using the ability, they would be in for a rude awakening.

***

A few hours had passed since that threesome. Cindy had returned to her human form an hour earlier, the three sleeping on the bed together, and the dreaming Nousagi holding Cindy.

He had been dreaming recently: Dreaming of what could have been...a future with her, their marriage, and most important...a child that both would call their own.

A child that can never be a reality.

Wincing, with small tears on himself, Nousagi opened his eyes, awakening before looking at his sleeping beloved, naked under the covers they were in and back to human form once more.

And he was right: It didn't matter what form she was outside, all that matter is who she was on the inside.

Speaking of which, he thought, he wondered if...

Nousagi got up from the bed, grabbing his pants as he placed them on. After all, even he needed some decency in the genie's home.

He glanced upward a bit, looking to see if the wish really was granted. And if not, he'd have a good excuse to be bitter about Arnab and his trickery.

To his notice, he saw the vision above the ceiling starting to clear up. And what Nousagi saw was something he wished he had not seen.

The figure on hospital bed got up, smirking to the comatized woman as he spoke, "Thanks for the fuck. I can't believe you can really handle that much."

The rabbit looked horrified at what had happened in the real world: Cindy's comatized body was raped by that...that fiend!

This must be that Mark person Cindy explained about.

As he watched the scene of Mark kissing Cindy, his face began burning red with anger, feeling that she was being taken advantaged by that ass.

It was no wonder Cindy was so reluctant at the time: People like Mark were such rapist assholes and worst of all: He can't do anything about it because he can't exist in the real world.

After the kiss, Mark dressed before smirking, "See ya. And hope they throw away that stupid fucking sex rag doll I tossed."

When he departed, Nousagi began realizing, "Rag doll? No, it couldn't be..."

Finally, out from the trash can that tipped down to the ground, Harvey himself got out of the bin, relieved that he was no longer inside, but...

"Cindy!" The worried Harvey spoke, climbing up to the bed, "Oh no. I should've moved. I should've not react to toy mode and done something. Ugh, stupid Mark."

He hugged the comatized human, speaking rhetorically, "I'm sorry...I was a lousy protector, wasn't I?"

"No, Harvey," Nousagi spoke quietly, "you're not the only one who was lousy at protecting her..."

And honestly, he was right. No matter how much he was there for her, he could never be physically there for her.

After a few moments of silence, Harvey held his arm a bit before speaking, "Cindy...I wish you wake up now."

Arnab, in his sleep as he heard the words from the trance world, muttered a bit with his hand glowing as he spoke sleepily, "Wish granted..."

Nousagi, hearing this, turned as he looked at where Cindy was sleeping, starting to disappear. So Arnab was right, it seems: Harvey may have also qualified for wish granting.

He went up to the sleeping human before kissing her, causing her to awaken a bit.

"Wh...what's up, honey?" she spoke, then gasped as she saw herself starting to disappear.

"I think you're about to come out of the coma." Nousagi said to her.

She smiled a bit, hugging the rabbit as the genie awoke, yawning as he asked, "What did I miss?"

The genie too noticed what was happening. She was starting to awaken in the real world.

"Cindy, wait, please." Arnab spoke, trying to hold her futilely.

"Sorry, but it looks like I still have a mission to complete." she said with a smile.

Cindy then hugged Arnab a bit before turning to Nousagi, kissing him as she spoke, "Thanks for the great months...both of you and your brothers who cared. I'll be back soon."

Finally, she disappeared completely, leaving the two rabbits alone and Nousagi more worried.

Arnab noticed that look on his brother's face. The look that meant he knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong, bro?" Arnab asked him, "Why do you look troubled?"

The rabbit's ears drooped down as he sadly spoke, "Cindy in the real world...she was raped."

The genie looked horrified, shouting, "WHAT?!"

***

Back in the real world, Harvey looked at the comatized Cindy. He really should leave before the doctors would come and...

Just then, Harvey noticed the human stirring a bit, then slowly groaned before awakening. When she opened his eyes, she saw Harvey, frightened like a child, noticing before hugging her.

"Cindy...thank goodness you're okay!" Harvey said to her.

"Harvey?" she spoke, sitting up a bit and feeling a bit pained.

"Ow..." was what she spoke before asking, "What are you doing here? And where am I?"

"In a hospital." Harvey explained, "You were comatized for months."

"Months?!" she gasped in shock, "Have I really been knocked out for that long?!"

"I was told to watch over you by the doctor when he found you." Harvey began to explain, patting her hand, "And he said I was to inform him when you awoke, but..."

He looked back as he continued, "As I came every day to watch and visit you, I wanted to protect you, to take care of you...it was as if a part of me or two didn't want to tell the doctor...and honestly, I don't want to tell the truth to him either. I know lies are bad, but the truth may be worse for your situation."

"Nousagi is like that too." Cindy sighed.

The human looked at her arm, sighing as she said, "At least I'm not a rabbit anymore-"

She then finally noticed something on herself: She was naked with her night gown on the floor, slowly starting to panic before Harvey quickly covered her mouth to prevent her screaming.

"Please, Cindy. Remember your virtue!" he spoke before speaking in his voice box, "You must not lose control."

She muffled from the rabbit's mitt hands a bit, wanting to say something, but couldn't.

After a few moments, Harvey pulled her down as he continued, "And besides, do you wanna wake the rest of this place in the middle of the night?!"

The human held herself a bit, speaking after removing his hands, "I...I have to go right now, Harvey."

"In your condition?!"

Cindy struggled, snatching a big labcoat to cover herself as she continued, "It's better than waiting on Dr. Marcel."

"Cindy, wait!" Harvey futilely tried to tell her.

However, the woman wearing only a labcoat departed the hospital room. This was not good, he thought as he became more worried.

Finally, Harvey began departing as he said, "How am I going to explain the doctor now?"

***

It was the middle of the night when Cindy, after arriving and departing from her apartment with the things she needed, approached the town homes, entering an abandoned home. She would have to make due until Dr. Marcel would stop searching for her.

Plus she had bad memories of that apartment anyway.

Cindy came to the abandoned house, the house that once belonged to the Konrad family. It was filthy, there were cobwebs, and many things were crawling around, but to her, it was the least dangerous place to stay in until the heat died down.

Slowly, approaching the bed that once belonged to Mattis Konrad, Cindy lied down on it, crying a bit. Things were not looking up for her at all.

***

Nousagi, meanwhile, watched from the trance vision to the outside, looking at Cindy clencing her pillow.

He looked down a bit, looking at his own reflection. He was not real and he could do nothing about it unless...

"You know, bro," Arnab, dressed back in his Arabian pants, glanced at him, "You still have two wishes left."

"Would one of them make me human?" he asked his brother.

"What?"

"Just answer me!" Nousagi shouted to him.

"No!" Arnab shouted, grabbing his turban hat, "That's not in the 'wishes I can grant' category!"

He saw his brother looking more down before continuing, "However...there IS a wish that is similar."

Nousagi rolled his pupilless eyes, dryly speaking, "Oh goodie. Let's hear it from you then so you can have what you need instead of me!"

"You don't have to be a dick about it!" the genie frowned a bit.

Nousagi groaned a bit. Even through all of this, Arnab was still a pain in the ass to him.

"Anyway, yes, there is a wish similar to it. It doesn't make you human, but it CAN bring you into the real world." Arnab explained.

"Then that means I can-"

"I'm not done yet! It CAN bring you into the real world, but it's only for a short time."

"How long?"

"24 hours."

Nousagi looked a bit worried, then looked back up to where Cindy had cried earlier when he saw her. He would do anything for her, even if it meant...

Finally, the magician went to the closet door within the genie's home, looking through and taking what he would need for himself and Cindy. At least enough to fool the humans of the real world.

"Hey, get out of my closet!" Arnab snapped, "What are you doing?!"

"If I'm going to make my wish, I will need to find a disguise to blend in. I mean find a disguise that can make others not see me as a rabbit."

Arnab groaned a bit, sighing before snatching the brown cloak similar to Nousagi's usual one, tossing it to him as he spoke, "Just take this one! As long as that hood's up, no one's gonna tell the difference anyway."

"It looks like my normal cloak." Nousagi frowned.

"Can you just trust me for once?!"

The cloak was tossed to the rabbit as he groaned, placing it on alongside the false beard. After a moment, he grabbed some female clothes from the closet as well.

"I'm taking these just in case Cindy needs them."

"But..." Arnab tried to protest futilely before he sighed, knowing he was right as he continued, "Fine. Just make sure she wears those. She won't be recognized as long as she at least wears those fake glasses."

"Good." Nousagi grinned, placing the hood on.

"And besides...after what you told me about what this Mark guy did to her, I'm not sure if I can trust the doctor anymore."

Finally, after Nousagi placed the clothing in the cloak he wore, he finally spoke, "Then I trust you know what my wish is...to be in the real world for one day."

"You know she would be heartbroken."

"That will be one day on which I will KNOW will matter..."

Arnab looked at the clock, setting up the timer as he spoke, "Then I'll grant your wish...for Cindy's sake."

He zapped his older brother, whom glowed for a few moments.

"When the sun rises the next day, you will be brought back here permanently." Arnab told him.

Nousagi, fading from the bottle, only smiled, "But it will be worth it...see you and my brother soon...Arnab."

Arnab sighed as he started speaking, with his voice changing as his red eyes started turning human-like green, "And you too...Nousagi."

Finally, Nousagi had disappeared from the bottle and from the trance world. What he would do would be up to him at that point.

***

It was morning when the sun rose at the abandoned home of the Konrads. Cindy herself stirred a bit, feeling the sun's rays hit through the boarded window.

After a few moments, Cindy awoke, looking at the area a bit. It would seem that this place looked peaceful, despite abandoned and boarded up, during the morning.

Then, she looked before noticing, to her surprise, something or someone starting to materialize within the bedroom.

It couldn't be...could it?

Finally, the hood was removed with familiar ears upward as the familiar face smiled to her.

Cindy only gasped with surprise, "Nousagi?!"

End of Part 8