Other Fan Fiction ❯ Neurotically Yours: Original ❯ Subtitute Teacher ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
General Notes: I do not own the Online Animation Foamy or any of it's characters. Please Read and Review or face my Squrrally Wrath. This will always be on every single story!
 
Neurotically Yours-Substitute Teacher
 
Remember there is a animation for this so I'm not going to be too discriptive even if this is a original. Inside a School is a class room with about 20 students and 25 desks. All of the people looked very ordinary except a Miss. Germaine the Goth Girl and liberal in the class. She sat in the front row and was just observing the class. In the front of the class their was a sign on the teachers desk that said “Subtitute Teacher Today”
 
Germaine: `Subtitute Teacher Today, thank the lord we have someone different…I wouldn't be surprized if the regular teacher got stabed and shot last night. (Images of some fat retard in his 40's getting surrounded by students then stabed in the chest, falls over and gun shots are heard from above) I wounder who our new teacher will be for the day or year.
 
In the window of the classroom door could be seen a thunderbolt and many screams of terror. Then the door flied open and a small figure came in a stood in front of the class.
 
Foamy: Good Morning Mortals!
Germaine: FOAMY!! What the hell are you…
Foamy: Silence Mortal only I can speak. Now my name is Lord Foamy and there is only 1 rule in this class, my will is law and yyou shall obey me like a god (another thunderbolt). Now pull out the tests under your desk, you will have 40 minutes to complete it.
 
15 seconds later.
 
Germaine: BULLSHIT FOAMY!!
Foamy: It's Lord Foamy and what is the fucking problem Mortal #3
Germaine: My problem is you don't know what your doing, LOOK AT THIS JACKASS TEST.
Foamy: (Looks at paper) I don't see the problem.
Germaine: Alright how about this (shows paper) Problem 1 which of the following countries did the Squrral Swearfo rule A) Greece B) Rome C) China or D)India.
Foamy: You still haven't told me the problem lazybitch.
Germaine: Where is E) Never Existed
Foamy: For Future Fucking Reference Swearfo ruled China from 221 BC to 210 BC.
Germaine: That was Shi Huangdi retard.
Foamy: Well before he would make a disicion he would talk with Swearfo and 9 out of 10 of his disicions were Swearfo's ideas. Then in 210 Swearfo and Shi Huangdi had an argument and Swearfo killed the bastard.
Germaine: Yeah he was a bastard
Foamy: Then Swearfo tried to join the Han government but he failed the jackass test. You know I'm related Swearfo.
Germaine: (Wakesup) What what oh yeah your fucking lying.
Foamy: Oh yeah how do you explain this picture (pulls out the picture) of him with a squrral next to him.
Germaine: I still don't believe the bullshit lies.
Foamy: Well you fail for the year
Germaine: What the Fuc…
Foamy: Unless you complete this 25 page Essay on the history and relationship on Genghiz Khan and Gengfoam.
Germaine: (Hits head on the desk and whispers) how I find info that they were Gay
Foamy: 50 page Lazybitch
 
Ending
 
Foamy: My job to enlighten the youth of Squrral History is not complete. Time to teach them of Josef Stalin and Stalmy
 
Specific Notes: I really respect history and know how everything really happened. Foamy will have his place in history someday.